Topic Stats

• 15,179 posts
  • 488 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by nascarrey
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,271 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
CEB3A291-9CD5-492B-89AF-B95FA0BF4BF2 (resized).jpeg
20191130_180925_resized (resized).jpg
dd0b0fe665643c7a33e9a2cf1634e8bd (resized).jpg
CA07CB38-C615-4E7D-B858-343002B43066 (resized).png
ABA346CF-33E9-4428-B6DD-AEF82F6BF673 (resized).jpeg
games (resized).JPG
D2411960-B38D-4908-8B06-623CD941D2FD.jpeg
where is my crutch (resized).jpg
20180725_103320 (resized).png
FB_IMG_1529754894326 (resized).jpg
20191106_094259_resized (resized).jpg
6CD10275-E512-4762-BE1C-1EE0B479F963.gif
20190903_204141_resized (resized).jpg
20191107_180155 (resized).jpg
DSCF4527 (resized).JPG

There are 15179 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 304.
#2451 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I think this is the same pin. If so, hope nobody here bought it.
http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,32642.0.html

Mentioned that it was being shipped to Utah. Sucks about the termites.

#2452 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS System 11B 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: morgantown.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Selling for a friend: ...Backglass is near perfect, playfield shows above average wear and parts of the cabinet show moderate to heavy wear. Game play is fine, but there is an issue with the machine shutting down during play every so often. There were 20-30 games played on it in a row this past weekend and it only shut down one time. Seems the longer you wait to play after you turn it on, the better it does."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found**

#2453 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Touchdown / SS System 80A 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1984
Production: 711 (!)
Manufacturer: Mylstar/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Alien Star / SS System 80A 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1984
Production: 1,065 (!)
Cost: $200 Each OBO
Link/Contact: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics but available upon request. OP: "I have 2 pinball machines, in need of repair for sale. The back glasses are faded, we have drilled the locks because we lost the keys. Most all top working parts in good condition, the "guts" underneath are in excellent condition. ...I have someone currently wanting them but he has no room and is waiting on a sale to go through before he purchases. I am selling first come first served.

#2454 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Mustang / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 2,225
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "It is in great shape for its age.
I have replaced all bumpers and flippers and light bulbs.
The inside working is clean.
The machine could use a minor tweaking as when on its about third game it does not want to reset the ball count correctly.
The only thing broke is the one small chip pictured." (left slingshot plastic)

#2455 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: MiniZag / EM 1 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers
Month/Year: February 1968
Production: 1,172
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lots of Pics! OP: "Features: zipper flippers, pop bumpers, mushroom bumpers, zagger lane with csptive ball, etc...
I have the legs for this machine. They are currently not attached to the game. I have the glass also. It was removed for pictures.
About 1500 of this machine ever made.
The machine was working, but now the score motor keeps running and a couple of relays keep firing. I know this is an easy fix for those that understand EM machines. I am open to trades."

#2456 3 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $200 OBO
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Wiring plans included.
Machine turns on, but is stuck on tilt (we don't mess with the
inside of the machine.) Needs some rehab."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Mentioned that it was being shipped to Utah. Sucks about the termites.

I read that, too. What a bummer.

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: MiniZag / EM 1 Player
I have the legs for this machine. They are currently not attached to the game. I have the glass also. It was removed for pictures.

I've purchased a machine without a lockdown bar in the picture, but was included with sale. It did not fit.

I've purchased a machine without legs in the picture, but was includeed with sale. They didn't quite fit either.

I take responsibility for these oversights, but discovered this about each game after I got them home. (I was just a little too excited to get those projects in my car...ha-ha!)

Just a reminder (to myself and others) to check these seemingly minor details when going to pick up a pin. ...especially after the unfortunate Viking incident.

#2458 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Touchdown / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1967
Production: 2,253
Manufacturer: Mylstar/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Alien Star / SS System 80A 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1984
Production: 1,065 (!)
Cost: $200 Each OBO
Link/Contact: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics but available upon request. OP: "I have 2 pinball machines, in need of repair for sale. The back glasses are faded, we have drilled the locks because we lost the keys. Most all top working parts in good condition, the "guts" underneath are in excellent condition. ...I have someone currently wanting them but he has no room and is waiting on a sale to go through before he purchases. I am selling first come first served.

That's not the Williams Touchdown, it's the 1984 Gottlieb Touchdown....from the looks of the pics I received, the backglasses look pretty much history but I have made arrangements to go look at them anyway

#2459 3 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I picked up this basement-fresh Sky Jump yesterday. I figure I could leave it in the project pile... but if a Pinsider wanted it for $300, I'll let it go. PM me if interested.

Nice gesture. I would jump on that if I were closer.........

#2460 3 years ago

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody System 6 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 4,500
Cost: $450 OP: "I would be willing to trade for a Slot Machine or Crane Machine."
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "With 2 extra playfields and Parts. The machine works pretty good. It plays fine but it needs some TLC. The cabinet has marks on it and the back glass has pealing. See Pictures..... "

#2461 3 years ago

Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: Free (!)
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "DON'T GET EXCITED WITH HIGH HOPES.
this is, was, a 1965 Bally Trio of which only 750 produced. Unfortunately when I got it, it was to far gone to restore. Parted out a bit of it, and now it's time to go. Maybe you can part out more.
It's missing the following (probably more);
Back glass
Playfield glass
Legs
Front door
Back door
Lock-down bar
Score reels
Transformer
Side rails
Lots of wiring
Playfield is completely unpopulated
other stuff I can't remember
Buy HEY! It's free"

#2462 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Red Baron / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: Unknown
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: corvallis.craigslist.org link
Condition: Comes with manual and schematic. OP: "Needs work"

#2463 3 years ago

Welcome mcluvin! Thanks for the link! The termites are just another joy of project pin restoration - as if it wasn't hard enough already!

#2464 3 years ago

Welcome bronco-jon! Thanks for the correction. That's a nice price for two pins you don't see that often. Please let us know if you are 'lucky' enough to bring both home.
Added over 3 years ago: **Hollywood, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Added over 3 years ago: **Sea Shore, below, sold for $300**
Added over 3 years ago: Pro Football, below, This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.**
Added over 3 years ago: **Silverball Mania, below, sold for $777**
Added over 3 years ago: **Gold Record, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Added over 3 years ago: **Eight Ball Deluxe, below, Archived**

Added over 3 years ago: **Gin Rummy, below, Ad not found**

#2465 3 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I picked up this basement-fresh Sky Jump yesterday. I figure I could leave it in the project pile... but if a Pinsider wanted it for $300, I'll let it go. PM me if interested.

Please! PM incoming! Sky Jump is one of my grails.

#2466 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: Free (!)
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "DON'T GET EXCITED WITH HIGH HOPES.
this is, was, a 1965 Bally Trio of which only 750 produced. Unfortunately when I got it, it was to far gone to restore. Parted out a bit of it, and now it's time to go. Maybe you can part out more.
It's missing the following (probably more);
Back glass
Playfield glass
Legs
Front door
Back door
Lock-down bar
Score reels
Transformer
Side rails
Lots of wiring
Playfield is completely unpopulated
other stuff I can't remember
Buy HEY! It's free"

I wonder how much shipping would run on this. The cabinet would fit for Star Jet which I need. Hmm.

#2467 3 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds Ad~~~~~~

Game/Type: Serenade / EM Woodrail 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1960
Cost: $250

OP: This game is not running. Playfield 9.8 backless 5. email with other questions you may have. Scammers please find something else to do.

#2468 3 years ago

Game/Type: Pro-Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Cost: Starting Bid: $200
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Antique Pinball Machine

OP: Up for auction is a gottlieb 1973 pro football. Mechanical wedgeHead. Shipping will depend on buyer. Buyer will pay all shipping. It says $200 on here I had to make up a price. It might be more might be less.

#2469 3 years ago

Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Cost: Buy It Now: $795.00 Or Make an Offer
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Ballys Silverball Mania Pinball Machine

OP: BALLY'S SILVERBALL MANIA E.M. PINBALL MACHINE
NICE WORKING CONDITION
EVERYTHING IS IN WORKING ORDER
REPAIR AND OWNERS MANUAL
SOME SPARE PARTS INCLUDED
GREAT BACK GLASS AND ARTWORK AS YOU KNOW
VERY PRESENTABLE CONDITION
NOT A TRAILER QUEEN
PLAYS GREAT
LOADS OF FUN

LOCAL PICK UP
SHIPPING ONLY.. IF WINNING BUYER MAKES ARRANGEMENTS FOR TRUCKING

#2470 3 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball Deluxe LE / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 2,388
Cost: $875

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36670

Link to pictures:
http://www.arcadeadventures.com/eightballdlx

OP:

Game works
The game has not been gone through
Needs to be shopped & gone through
Nice working project
Game is complete. We do have the legs, not shown.

Main board has been repaired
Playfield is rough - see pictures

#2471 3 years ago

Game/Type: Playboy / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36697

OP: This machine has "been around". I haven't powered it up for years, and I am pretty sure it has a power supply problem. there is no backglass, and this is really best suited as a donor machine for a Sexy Girl, which a number of you have emailed me about. I figured this was a good way to get some pictures of the machine for you to see.

Playfield is rough, so is the cabinet. But it would make a great sexy girl!

#2472 3 years ago

Game/Type: Gin Rummy / Electro-mechanical (EM)
Month/Year: February 1949
Production: 500
Cost: $250 OBO
Link/Contact: wichita.craigslist.org link

00101_5Och3eU0oiu_600x450_(resized).jpg

#2473 3 years ago

Game/Type: Hollywood / EM
Year: February, 1976
Cost: $350 OBO
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: not working at the moment also needs new rubber and resoration nothing major thou

#2474 3 years ago

Game/Type: Gold Record / EM
Year: April 1975
Cost: Best Offer
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: good condition - Player 1 messed up

Best Offer

#2475 3 years ago

Thanks Otaku! Let us know how it goes
IMG_20160712_200233666_(resized).jpgIMG_20160712_200242577_HDR_(resized).jpgIMG_20160712_200256469_(resized).jpg

#2476 3 years ago

Nice, went to a good home.

#2477 3 years ago

Great to see a happy pick-up.

#2478 3 years ago

Here she is, as is. Most of the units are frozen up and it needs some love for the reset cycle to finish but it got farther than I thought it would (the second time after trying again, lol) without service/adjustments, so that's good! Needs a lot of love but it will shine eventually, definitely a good base. Went somewhere else after I picked it up and calling it quits tonight after setting it up to do some other things but I hope to get back into it in a few days. Finally get to use my knowledge on an actual game again repeatedly rather than providing assistance on threads. Love a good project. It will go next to the rest of the wedgeheads once it's done, I need time to restore a lot of it and also move a bunch of other games to where I've been planning for a while.

Camera makes it looks much more flaked than it is, the glass is actually pretty nice and only a little bit of shine through the red, not even worth replacing, probably. Cool!

skyjump_(resized).jpg

#2479 3 years ago

Otaku, congrats on grabbing...

Quoted from Otaku:

...one of [your] grails.

Let us know when you start the restore thread.

#2480 3 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~

Game/Type: Hollywood Heat / SS
Year: 1986
Production: 3,400
Cost: $400
OP: Project game, had working completely then disassembled playfield to clean/refinish, lost interest. Have photo set of playfield disassembly, includes manual, new ringset, polished playfield metal.

#2481 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Otaku, congrats on grabbing...

Let us know when you start the restore thread.

Steven, you have to be running out of room by now! That machine found the right home.

#2482 3 years ago

Otaku happy

#2483 3 years ago

Thanks all! Already (lol) got it working after rewiring some stuff and a bunch of other fiddling, I'll go into that later. I'll probably put a little thread up on it, but honestly there isn't too much more to do, original paint is very very nice and now it pretty much just needs a really good cleaning, new rubbers all around (obviously), and rebuilding of some very rough units among other loose ends. I dug out a suitable ball and even knocked the ball around a little and probably 90% of it works like it should now so that's nice. A hacked and removed slingshot assembly and misadjusted outhole switch (separate issues) were holding the reset up but after rewiring/reinstalling the slingshot (which by the way was working completely fine yet they removed it, "bottom of the cabinet special") with some pinball-recycled wire and correctly gapping the outhole switch it started right up. Outhole coil and assembly are also gone but that part is universal to like every Gottlieb ever (exaggeration) so that won't be too bad to find.

Now I just need to order bulbs since I'll be out before I finish this machine. Whoever owned it previously replaced almost EVERY bulb in the entire machine (inserts, GI) with #455 flash lamps/flasher bulbs... that was a bit of a weird surprise.

I already swapped a few bulbs out but I think I might put them back where they were just to get a video of it before I do the rest, it's crazy.

#2484 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Sea Shore / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1964
Production: 1,780
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: shreveport.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have REPLACED ALL RUBBERS. The playfield was recently fully operational but had a short and now it won't light up. The scoring was only partially working as the number counter for player one counts ones, but does not advance the 10's appropriately. The 10's and 100's counters work. It also has issues advancing to player two correctly. The flippers, targets, and bells all worked. It is attractive with very appealing artwork on the backglass. The cabinet has been repainted and decorated. It includes the back panel for the upper section, which has the original schematics taped inside plastic, coin drawer, extra ball, extra bulb and a few spare parts, photo copies of the schematics, and lots of original cardboard pieces indicating 3 balls or 5 balls and point values. The coin mechanism has been bypassed for free play. Sold as is as it appears to have shorted out and now will not light up."

Now, also on Ebay

ebay.com link » 1964 Gottlieb Sea Shore Pinball Machine

#2485 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Whoever owned it previously replaced almost EVERY bulb in the entire machine (inserts, GI) with #455 flash lamps/flasher bulbs... that was a bit of a weird surprise.
I already swapped a few bulbs out but I think I might put them back where they were just to get a video of it before I do the rest, it's crazy.

Oh my god, please do it. That would be the greatest...in the worst way.

Anxiously awaiting footage of the Sky Jump Blinkerton Supreme LE.

Sincerely,
Ryan

#2488 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Whoever owned it previously replaced almost EVERY bulb in the entire machine (inserts, GI) with #455 flash lamps/flasher bulbs..

If those are GE 455s, they may be worth more than the entire machine. They are hard to find and the Eiko replacements suck.

#2489 3 years ago

I'm watching a vid on YouTube and what do I see but a pinball machine in the background and #47. Since then, I've seen #47 three or four times! How weird is that!? Captive_Ball posted one of them. And what do I see when looking for project pins but ANOTHER #47! First it was a swarm of Williams Honeys and now it's masses of Gottlieb Pro Footballs that everyone is dumping.
If you are really good, can you tell me what the other Gottlieb pinball is next to it?
pro_football_47_(resized).jpg
Game/Type: Pro Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Cost: $375 Firm
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "IT LOOKS AND PLAYS GREAT 1 FUN GAME TO PLAY GREAT PLAY FIELD FOR A GAME OF THIS VINTAGE
SOLD AS IS"

#2490 3 years ago

Congrats Otaku on getting a grail pin!

Quoted from hoov:

Otaku happy

If your grin was any wider I would liken it to the Cheshire Cat!

Thanks songofsixpence for offering up here to fellow Pinsiders!

#2491 3 years ago

Guessing King Kool or King Rock to the right.

Jungle or wild life on the left. I think I see the blue parrot atop player 2 score window.

#2492 3 years ago

Welcome o-din! It is nice to have a visit from you who is, without a doubt, the 'greatest 2" flipper EM pinball machine lover on Pinside!'

#2493 3 years ago

**Relisted at lower price**
Game/Type: Raven / SS System 80B 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Cost: Was $500 Now $475
Link/Contact: cfl.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Powers up, a few lights come on. Ramp has the normal cracks but Pinball Resource actually has a NOS one available, as well as the decal set and bumper caps. Nice one to fix up."
Added over 3 years ago: **Relisted, again, at lower price - now $450 - cfl.craigslist.org link

#2494 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome o-din! It is nice to have a visit from you who is, without a doubt, the 'greatest 2" flipper EM pinball machine lover on Pinside!'

Thanks! When I was a kid 2" flippers were the enemy. But now they have kind of grown on me.

#2495 3 years ago

Game/Type: Soccer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,900
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Antique. Pinball Machine. Made by Gotlib or something like that . See photo for name. Was working at my mountain home 10 or 15 years ago. Kept stored in our dry basement for years. This is a cool unit. It is based on soccer theme. As I remember, it has a row of red soccer balls that drop down as bonus points."

#2496 3 years ago

Here we go again!
Game/Type: Soccer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,900
Cost: $500 OBO
Link/Contact: columbia.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I would say this machine is a "project": it does play and score, but there are some issues that can be easily fixed. I paid a local guy to look at it, he did a few things but I gave him a small budget so he didn't get it near 100%. I can give you his contact info with purchase. The playfield is in good condition and the backglass is average. Not too much wear & tear, but this was an arcade machine 40 years ago so it's not immaculate by any means. Currently in my basement with the scorebox and cabinet separated. It's an electro-mechanical (EM) machine, so easy to fix up and parts are readily available online. Last era of the Gottlieb reset bank machines! Great project for man cave or father/son, especially good way to teach your kids how a schematic works! (They're available online for the game.) I will help you load it up. Can fit in a pickup, SUV, or station wagon."

#2497 3 years ago

Game/Type: Jubilee / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 7,303
Cost: $400 OBO
Link/Contact: charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "... lights up and comes on but seems the reset is stuck could use restoration cool graphics..."

#2498 3 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS System 3 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 4,253
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Looks like all the lights work and everything is in good condition, the bumpers and flippers are not currently working. that why it is priced to sell!"

#2499 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

2" flippers...have kind of grown on me.

Understatement of the century.

#2500 3 years ago

Post #2500!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 339.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 50.00
There are 15179 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 304.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside