IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

5,061 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bluespin. You are on page 4 of 21.
#8625 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Capt. Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 675 (!)
Cost: $500 OBO
Link/Contact: buffalo.craigslist.org link

Backglass is really bad. Neither Shay or Homestead stock this title, but BGResto has the art on file so he can make you a repro for ~$300 delivered.

OP: in good condition and does play..been sitting a while...Gottlieb game...all lights work..does need cleaning ...$500.00 / make offer..I believe only 600 of these games made..

#8626 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Slugfest /SS
Year: March 1991
Production: 1,559
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link

OP: TAG SALE

360 West St, Harrison NY 10528
Saturday 6/2
8-4pm
it all goes vintage working baseball pinball machine DR set, LV sets, BR sets, pool table end tables keyboards, baseball cards, sports stuff, china, rugs mirrors clocks lamps, cloths pocketbooks jewelry, collectables out teak outdoor set plus others, tools, big old home filled lots to find

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled the ad.

#8627 5 years ago

Game/Type: Top Hand / EM AAB 1 Player
Year: April 1966
Production: 2,600
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: syracuse.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling for GiGi's Playhouse, Down Syndrome center
Is a used Top Hand Pinball machine for parts or restore, produced in 1966 by Williams electonics, model 330 with 2,600 units produced
The transformer caught fire and was extinguished before it got into the rest of the machine, was in working order before that happening. All sold as is where is condition, have no other details.
Payment to be made by certified bank check only to GiGi's playhouse

#8628 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $600
Seller: Mike Varacalli
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/?fref=nf

OP: Nice players condition Strikes and spares.
Has wear on the playfield.
No Mylar but some over a few touch up spots.
Has a translight not a backglass.
Works great but once in a blue moon does reset.
In its original cabinet but was painted over.
Does not have the chimes but the sound board instead.
The 4th display is flaky so it’s unplgged at this time.
If you can get past all those imperfection it’s acually a great fun little pin.
If you want to by a nice target toss pro along with the pin I would sell the package deal for $1000.
Just asking $600 for the pin.
No shipping at this time looking for a local sale.
I can help load .
Located in Goodrich Michigan

#8632 5 years ago

Game/Type: Speak Easy / SS AS-2518-35 2 Player
Features: AAB
Month/Year: August 1982
Production: 3,000
Seller: Jessie Wolcott
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/275864809245632/?fref=nf

OP: Selling a Speak Easy. It works except the fly-away coil. Replacement coil is included, but I'm no pinball tech, so i'm not sure what the story is. Whole thing is LEDed, the roulette wheel spins and works.
Replacement fly-away targets included too. Plastics and a new ball for the roulette wheel and playfield are here, too

Added over 6 years ago:

A pinsider reported that he bought this.

#8633 5 years ago

Game/Type: Sunset / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1962
Production: 2,275
Cost: $450
Seller: Louis Sam Inghilterra
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2165065410186913/?sale_post_id=2165065410186913&rt=11

OP: 1962 electro-mechanical Gottlieb Pinball Machine. Fabulous Western themed pinball machine with amazing art work featuring pioneers and cowgirls. It also features a unique 'captive ball' playfield element and a manual ball release.
The machine is in working condition but needs to be shopped and serviced as there are a few game elements that need to be fixed to make the game fully functioning.
New playfield glass, LED light bulbs, and the playfield has been waxed.
Backglass is in good shape with a few spots that have some flaking. Playfield art is in good condition with a few spots with chipping paint.
The game is set to free play but the coin mechs are still intact.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller marked the item sold.

#8634 5 years ago

Game/Type: Hit and Run / EM 2 player pitch and bat
Year: March 1970
Production: ????
Cost: $100
Seller: Kristy Tanner Curry
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/156543161868998/

OP: Machine does not work but could be made into fun man cave or game room coffee table or for spare parts. We repaired a different one and the parts were very expensive. Cross posted.

#8635 5 years ago

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: Current bid $405.00
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1985 Williams High Speed Pinball Machine Mostly Works Project Chicago Area

OP: Up for auction is a mostly working High Speed Pinball Machine by Williams. It's in fair condition overall. We've had it for about a year, we bought it as a repair machine, had the main board repaired so now you can start the game but still various issues that need to be worked on and honestly I'm just sick of looking at it every day!

Video here: https://www.facebook.com/GameChangersMC/videos/1825718330800103/

Known issues:

Does not play music, we get sound effects but not music.
Top right flipper is weak.
Ramp is not aligned properly, will not go up the ramp when a ball is launched.
Rear "freeway" area is missing a rubber piece.
Has many areas of rust/corrosion.
Inside of the machine is pretty ugly.
No Lock

This is a no-reserve listing, winning bid will get it no matter the price...we really just want it gone!

Item is sold as-is and you must pick it up at our store in Michigan City, Indiana. If you have any questions please let us know.

#8636 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Trident / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 4,019
Cost: $750
Seller: Daniel Ing
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1030174530469799/?sale_post_id=1030174530469799&rt=11

OP: Project Trident. Installed new Alltek MPU Rectifier Board And Light Board. Displays do not come on. Plays sometimes. Makes sound. Back glass has some flaking. Please PM with any questions. Thanks!

#8642 5 years ago

Title: Eager Beaver
Game/Type: EM 2 player
Month Year: April 1965
Production: 1,301
Seller: Mary Hampton
Contact/link: Facebook Marketplace

#8643 5 years ago

Title: Suspense
Month Year: May 1969
Production: 2,303
Cost: $150 obo
Seller: Debbie Beaver
Contact/Link: Facebook Marketplace

Op: rethemed game, used to be a suspense. All proceeds going to charity.

#8653 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

More
I picked this up Saturday morning

That's great! I'm always glad to hear that people are successfully buying projects based on the work that I, pecos, captive_ball and others put into this forum.

#8654 5 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $350 OBO
Seller: Makayla Chantel Dowell
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/171227757052740/

OP: old williams full size pin ball machine 1966 model. it has a wiring issue. it will light up sometimes and you can release the ball but the flippers aren’t getting a connection. we just don’t want to mess with it. pick up in manila! 350 OBO! it’s also a 2 player.

#8655 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Blue Max / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1975
Production: Unknown
Seller: Billy McClellan
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1308876182578471/

#8656 5 years ago

Same pin?
Game/Type: Big Strike / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 3,600
Cost: $600 (?)
Seller: Melissa Jones
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/917255841777735/

OP: I believe it’s a 1950s pinball machine. It does work and we have played it but still needs some work! My husband got a kit and replaced all the light bulbs and rubber on it. It has gorgeous colors abs decals. Must be able to pick up. It’s very heavy.

Added over 6 years ago:

Bought by a Pinsider.

#8659 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

I asked the estate agent how much for the pinball machine and she said $4,000! I'm only posting this so that no one wastes their time going to the estate sale.

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Star Trek / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1991
Production: 4,400
Cost: $4,000 (!)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60025/1889730

DATES: THU 06/07 - SAT 06/09

#8660 5 years ago

Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156451742682375

OP: Complete but not working Bally Eight Ball pinball. The backglass is nice, the cabinet is decent and the playfield looks good but has been poorly touched up and then mylared. Great project pinball. $450

#8661 5 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Bram Stoker's Dracula / SS
Year: April 1993
Production: 6,801
Cost: $1500 obo
Pinsider: McPin54
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65046

There is a Pinsider selling new reproduction ramps and decals for this title in the marketplace.

#8665 5 years ago

You can backorder a new repro backglass for $300 from Bgresto with probably a two month lead time. I don’t see any stencil kits available online so you’d have to make your own. I don’t know anything about repairs or maintenance. High production em with 3,600 made, but no sales info or game ratings on Pinside. I’ll let someone else chime in on what to offer.

#8666 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I spotted an ad a couple weeks a go for an estate sale at the end of the week. I had tried messaging estate sale organizers before, without any luck, so I didn't bother with this one.

If it’s something that I’m interested in buying I always send them a message through the site. If it’s something that I really want I call. I’d say 75% of my requests for pricing are ignored.

#8673 5 years ago

VManufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: $299.99 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: i

OP: Up for bid is a 1974 Williams Star Pool pinball machine.
This is a total project. I have not tested it, so assume it does not work.
Condition:
Playfield Has wear
Cabinet is painted and is flaking
Plastics are in decent condition.
Backglass has a crack.

#8674 5 years ago

Game/Type: Card Whiz / EM
Year: May 1976
Production: 3,250
Cost: Current Bid $400
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1976 Gottlieb CARD WHIZ Pinball Machine Indianapolis IN Nice Shape Needs Work

OP: If you like the electromechanical pinball games of the 1970s, here's something that you'll love. It's a Gottlieb CARD WHIZ pinball machine. This two-player game features a long row of drop targets near the top of the playfield. The backglass is in excellent condition with no flaking or chipping on the paint. The playfield is also in excellent condition, although there's a scratch on the playfield just above the right flipper -- it looks like the tip of the flipper might have dragged slightly over the playfield. There's some very light wear in other areas from normal play; be sure to look at the photos of the playfield. The screened playfield plastics are all in excellent condition with no breaks or cracks. The image on the bumper cap is faded. One of the drop targets is missing, although an identical replacement target is included with the game. A couple of other "card" drop targets are also included. There are some scratches on both sides of the cabinet from normal use. Someone started to paint the right side of the cabinet with black paint but apparently quit after getting halfway through the job (see Photo #9). The coin door key and the back door key are included. The machine also comes with an original manual and schematic (see Photo #12). As it says in the subject line of this listing, this machine "needs work." Notice that it doesn't say "not working." That's because the game sometimes works fine but other times it doesn't. First, remember that the game will probably operate better after the missing drop target is replaced. Also, the game always starts on Ball 2. The machine will cycle through the first ball and award a 5000 point bonus without the ball being shot and then move immediately to the second ball in play. And sometimes (maybe half the time) the game will not go into the Game Over mode after all of the balls have been played; it will just keep awarding ball after ball and sometimes even resets to Ball 1. Finally, some of the drop targets don't score when they are hit. Sometimes the machine operates fine, and most of my friends who play the game don't realize that the game isn't completely functional. This game was obtained from someone's basement where it sat unplayed for more than 20 years, so I suspect that some (maybe all) of these problems could be eliminated if the game was properly cleaned and the final drop target was installed. The buyer will receive the pinball machine that's pictured and described in this listing. The photos are considered part of the description. Please look at the photos and ask any questions before bidding because returns are not accepted. This machine can be picked up in the Indianapolis, Indiana, area. If the buyer picks up the game, then payment MUST be made in cash at the time of pickup and game must be picked up within one month of the end of the auction unless other arrangements have been made. The buyer can also make pickup arrangements with a moving company such as North American Van Lines, and I can have the game dismantled and ready for pickup. If the game is to be picked up by a trucking company, then payment must be made through PayPal within 72 hours of the end of the auction and the trucking company must have picked up the machine within one month of the end of the auction or the PayPal payment will be forfeited and the transaction will be cancelled. Thanks for looking!

#8676 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Barrington/60010/1905714

DATES: FRI 06/22 - SAT 06/23

#8677 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Raven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Game/Type: Tahiti / Bingo X2
Month/Year: October 1978 (?)
Production: ?????
Cost: ?????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Lake-Harmony/18624/1905849

DATES: FRI 06/08 - SUN 06/10

#8678 5 years ago

ESTATE SALES

Game/Type: Terminator 3 / SS
Year: June 2003
Production: ?????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ada/49301/1905042

Seller also has a Ms. Pacman cocktail table and a foos ball table

DATES: MON 06/11 - TUE 06/12

#8679 5 years ago

Game/Type: Seven Up / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1969
Cost: Make Offer
Contact/Link: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

OP: Works but needs more work than I can do....Better home needed...BEST OFFER... show contact info

#8680 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector / EM
Year: March 1977
Cost: $125
Link/Contact: easternshore.craigslist.org link

OP: as is condition, needs to be refurbished

#8684 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $499 OBO
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: forsale old williams grand prix pinball machine , needs to be shopped out , sell 499 or best call no text , i get pic later

#8686 5 years ago

Game/Type: Knockout / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,085
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link

OP: 1975 full size pinball machine for sale. Glass is good and paint as well. Right flipper sticks a little and a few lights are out, other than that great shape. If interested let me know, Thank you.

DATES: SAT 06/09

#8688 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Bluespin, you should check out this Mr. and Mrs. Pacman. It is only about 50 miles from you. In the pic the back glass looks good. A lot of these Bally back glass of the era like to get all bubbly.
The play field is not perfect but looks better than others I have seen pics of.
More

Thanks Craig. I contacted the seller and it is tentatively sol, pending pickup tomorrow at noon. I'm second in line.

#8689 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: $600 OBO
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
OP: Selling a World Cup Soccer. The game is in very nice shape. The game currently does not start a game or boot. I do know all the displays work. The Backglass is in great shape! Cabinet is solid with no water damage. I just don't have time for this project.
600obo

I believe that this is the same seller, but with a reduced price:

Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: Was $550 OBO, now $450 OBO
Seller: John Lego
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/462391937523478/?sale_post_id=462391937523478&rt=11
OP: Nice World Cup project. Cosmetically, the game is very nice. Backglass is near perfect. Cabinet is nice. Playfield has some minor touchup but generally in nice shape. Needs new rom chips for CPU. Game won’t boots. Boards are not hacked and a nvram was installed.

#8691 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ryanclaytor if that depressed you, how does this make you feel? I hope this wasn't the em version...
Game/Type: Charlies Angels Coffee Table / SS No Player
Mo/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Like
OP: Not a working machine, Not for play.. this is a repurposed 1970s Charlies Angels pinball machine playing field and original glass on top, into a very cool coffee table perfect for man cave or decoration in any room, well made and sturdy table, with all hand burned and clear coated wood, has a great look..sorry, pick up only.. about 45 inches long, 23 wide, and 18 tall

Price drop to $275!

#8693 5 years ago
Quoted from Joker2415:

I didn't realize it was you that I was talking to. Your definitely next in line!
Also, I saw mentioned above about the backglass, It is lifting in a couple of spots but is very savable.

Dude, anytime you want to sell a project make sure to post it in this forum, or better yet pm me. I might be able to buy a non-em project in my own state and not have an epic drive to get it? Here’s my project pin buying experience so far:

Drove 12 hours round trip to north Florida to buy a Stern Hot Hand for $100. Retheme project,

Drop 12 hours round trip to Louisiana to buy a $100 Paragon project.

Drove 13-14 hours to South Georgia to buy a Stern Nugent project for $100. Left the day before Mother’s Day, 5 hours south, 8-9 hours back north. Thousands of motorists on the road through greater Atlanta i their way to somewhere else to see their mothers. Three major accidents and freeway shutdowns.

From my work to Dallas and then home is probably five hours because of rush hour traffic. That would be a nice easy pickup based on past pickups

#8696 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Amazing Spider-man / SS
Year: May 1980
Production: 7,625
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale is a Gottlieb Spiderman Pinball Machine. It worked when it was put into storage a year ago, but it is untested since then so I am selling it AS-IS. The machine is overall very nice (SEE ALL PICTURES). There are no broken plastics and the legs are included. The machine will need a new playfield glass as the one it currently has is not long enough. The backglass has flaking, and you can see this in the pics. Playfield is nice with some wear, but is in great shape. The cabinet has typical scuffs and marks, but it also in decent shape. This machine is very clean, but needs to be shopped.

Asking $1,000, feel free to make me a reasonable offer. Located in Alpharetta, GA. Can possibly deliver to the Southern Fried Gameshow in Atlanta this weekend. Feel free to shoot me a message/text with any questions.

Jack

#8697 5 years ago

Game/Type: Six Sticks / EM 6 Player
Features: IPDB: "...the first 6-player production pinball machine."
Month/Year: August 1965
Production: 1,410
Cost: $150
Seller: Sean Coughran
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1030026247151294/?sale_post_id=1030026247151294&rt=11

OP: Bally Six Sticks project machine. Game is complete, needs shop out and whatever else to get it going. I don’t work on EMs, so available to whoever else wants to tackle this one.

Photos show condition, brighter spot in middle of playfield is where I cleaned it a bit to make sure the grime would come up. Chrome on lockdown bar corners is rough.
Comes with a set of schematics I found in the cabinet.

#8698 5 years ago

Two cocktail table games
Price: $100 each
Seller: Dean Wenzel
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1032828470204405/?sale_post_id=1032828470204405&rt=11

OP: These were made in 76? I think
Bllack and White "electronic games". One is video pinball the other is 4 player Pong. Told they were in storage at least 40 years. Condition as found, really know very little about them $100 each.
Maybe someone can put a 60-1 in them?

#8699 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Lethal Weapon 3 (?) x 2 / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1992
Production: 10,350
Cost: $700 for both
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link

OP: We are having another MONSTER ESTATE SALE, June 9-10. The house is sold and it all has to go......

Saturday June 9- 9am-4pm
Sunday June 10, 10am-3pm

Address:
165 Circle Dr.
Plandome Manor, NY 11030

#8700 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Incredible Hulk / SS System 1, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,150
Cost: $700
Contact/Link: austin.craigslist.org link

OP: RARE 1970'S THE INCREDIBLE HULK PINBALL GAME BACKBOARD. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PAINT. THE MEASUREMENTS ARE (28.5 T X 28.5"W) I INSTALLED A LED LIGHT BAR ON THE BACKSIDE TO LIGHT IT UP. $700

Colsond3

#8701 5 years ago

MOVING SALE

Game/Type: Jurassic Park
Month/Year: April 1993
Production: 9,008
Game/Type: Tee'd Off
Month/Year: May 1993
Production: 3,500
Contact/Link: omaha.craigslist.org link

Man cave sell off!. Mini-bar, foos ball table, air hockey, slot machine!

OP: Lots of nice things, hockey game, basketball game, foosball, pictures, etc pinball machine Jurassic Park excellent, Teed off... nice slot machine with stand....Make offers or call and see now before all gone, much more

#8702 5 years ago

Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a project Mata Hari Pinball Machine $500 or best offer

The Good:
Nice playfield, kick out hole is solid. some wear near the left sling
New Rubber Kit
New rottendog power rectifier board
Comet frosted white LEDS in playfield general illumination,inserts and backbox

The Bad:
MPU needs repaired / replaced
Backglass is flaking pretty bad
Cabinet is solid but has some flaking spots of paint, colors are still pretty vibrant though

This game has worked intermittently but it has been stored for awhile and I am not going to be able to repair it in the near future so figured I'd throw it out there.

Sold AS IS and needs some work

Could deliver to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown on Saturday, June 9th

keywords : pin, pinballs, ball, arcade, arcades, retro, vintage, man cave, rmps

#8703 5 years ago

Game/Type: Checkpoint / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player (2 pins)
Month/Year: February 1991
Cost: $1,900 for both
Pinsider: Baller89

OP:
I have 2x checkpoints for sale.

#1 very good shape, mint boards and backglass. playfield is very nice, very minimal wear around drop. cabinet is very good. Ramp is good. Unshopped. Will clean up very nice. Been in home environment since 1997.

#2 complete working, cabinet isnt great, has some wear and a hole in the bottom. playfield is nice. boards are all good.

I will separate if needed, and/or part out #2. if someone needs the complete board set, these boards were used in quite a few machines.

Best to call me 917 353 4836 Rob as my company sometimes doesnt let me log on to pinside with laptop. They block the site. (depends on their mood)

#8705 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Jungle Lord / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 6,000
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Palos-Park/60464/1775115

DATES: F 06/22 - SUN 06/24

#8706 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Space Station / SS System 11B 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1987
Production: 3,804
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Carmel/46033/1879992

DATES: F 06/08 - SAT 06/09

#8707 5 years ago

GARAGE SALE

Game/Type: Swords of Fury / SS
Year: June 1988
Production: 2,705
Cost: ???

DATES: SAT 06/09

**Seller notified me that she sold the pin to a family member. It is no longer available.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller notified me that this was sold

#8708 5 years ago

Game/Type: Cleopatra / SS
Year: November 1977
Production: ~7,300
Cost: Make offer

OP: Gottlieb 1977 Cleopatra Pinball Machine Needs Work.

Selling it as-is, game needs work. It will need a new game board and some other repairs. Shows signs of life, display works. Comes with glass and Lock-down backs. Back-glass has signs of flaking.

#8709 5 years ago

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 4,500
Cost: $800 OBO

OP: Bought this to repair but I don't have the skills to fix it. Powers up with red light lit. Lots of new parts but still not working. Have manuals and many spare parts. Best offer.

#8712 5 years ago

Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $1,000
Seller: Joshua Young
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/443863836129308/

OP: Good shape like new

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller marked the item sold

#8715 5 years ago

Game/Type: Rack-A-Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1962
Production: 2,700
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: Gotlieb Rack a ball 1961 a 5cent machine. Interactive back glass highly unusual. show contact info
. Plays perfectly.

Added over 6 years ago:

Pinsider reports that this has been sold

#8716 5 years ago

Playfields for sale - $200 for all

Cost: $200 for all of them
Contact/Link: seattle.craigslist.org link

OP: 12
condition: salvage
Hi! We moved and downsized - we have too much stuff! This listing is for a collection of vintage pinball machine playfields. These can be used for wall hangings in man caves/bars, used for art projects, spare parts for repair, or ??? They are in various conditions and states of population on front and back. One price for all (cash).

Included are: Williams Aces & Kings, Williams Big Chief, Keeney Band Leader, United Monterey, Gottlieb Cross Town, Bally unknown game.

Please see the pictures and call/e-mail with questions. Call at 636-578-ninteen sixty four. PLEASE DO NOT TEXT - I can't respond.

Added over 6 years ago:

Ad cancelled by seller

#8717 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM
Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: littlerock.craigslist.org link

OP: condition: good
make / manufacturer: Gottlieb
model name / number: Jumping Jack
1973 Gottlieb's "Jumping Jack" pinball game. Operates well and fun for den or game room. Big hit with guests. I am looking at moving to smaller home and needing to pass on to the next lucky person for their home and entertaining pleasures. Sad to see her go, but have many great memories. Original cabinet!!

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#8718 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: Speakeasy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May, 1977
Production: ?
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Grosse-Pointe-Woods/48236/1903677

DATES: FRI 06/08 - SAT 06/09

#8719 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM
Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CO/Golden/80401/1906995

DATES: TH 06/28 - SUN 07/01

#8721 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1965
Production: 2,950
Cost: $325
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156460406057375

Playfield is really worn, but maybe you can get the seller in Seattle in above post to break up the playfield lot and just sell the Big Indian playfield to you. The problem is that I don't see a picture in the photos of that Seattle CL ad.

OP: Complete but not working Gottlieb Big Indian pinball. $325

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller marked item as sold

#8731 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Shot / EM 2 Player
Year: August, 1973
Production: 2,900
Seller: Mike Williams
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2101001396822012/

OP: Pinball machine works but needs a little help

#8732 5 years ago

YARD SALE - SAT 06/16

Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,625
Seller: Paul Dessyn
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/379920295851329/

OP: Furniture, pinball machine, decor, clothes

#8733 5 years ago

Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

OP: 1975 Gottlieb "300" Pinball Bowling 4 Player - make offer

#8734 5 years ago

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Production: 4,500
Seller: Joe Stark
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2187968354563285/?sale_post_id=2187968354563285

OP: Everything a person needs to learn how to put a pinball machine back together.... Good project... For Fathers Day...

#8736 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector / EM
Cost: $425 OBO
Pinsider: WeSailors4
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65259

OP: Beautiful Sonic Prospector project Spanish pinball machine for sale. Back glass is perfect minus one tiny spot near bottom approximately the size of a pea. Playfield is in beautiful condition and made of the near bullet proof material that Segasa/Sonic is known for. Lower cabinet is in amazing condition, head looks great with slight wood swelling on one side (I didn't feel it was bad enough to even worry about in restoration).

Currently non-working as it just came out of storage. New rubber kit, manual, and schematics included. I bought this as my own project, but due to my schedule, I don't have time to enjoy working on it. Some coil plungers could use some polishing.

#8737 5 years ago

Game/Type: High Hand / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Production: 4,950
Pinsider: Pinballer-109
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65258

OP: Great game with 16 drop targets. Some minor water damage to cabinet head. Needs new rubber and cleanup and minor repair.

#8738 5 years ago

Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Game/Type: Card Whiz / EM
Year: May 1976
Production: 3,250
Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: $1,500 for all three
Seller: Greg Rogers
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2068341963194380/

OP: 3 pinball machines. Each have their quirks but they can be fixed fairly cheap and one of these in complete working order would be worth more than what I'm asking for all 3.

Machine 1 - Flip Flop. This machine is in great condition. All of the lights and bumpers work as well as the scoring but the flippers and ball return just stopped working randomly. I was told it's probably just a fuse. Last one I can find that sold went for $2,750.

Machine 2- Card Whiz. This machine is also in excellent condition. All of the lights work as well as the scoring system. This machine has a bumper that is stuck and continuously adds score. I was told that this should just be a relay which is a cheap fix also. Last one I can find that sold went for $1,000

Machine 3-Nip It. This is the same themed machine that the Fonz played on Happy Days. This machines body is a little rough but the table and top are in great shape. Some of the lights have went out on the top but all of them work on the table. It is a 4 player machine but it's issue is it only reads 1 player. Last one I can find that sold went for $3,700.

I would love to keep and fix them but I am running out of room so they have to go. Whether you are looking to add a few to your personal collection or fix and sell them this is a great deal. My loss is definitely your gain on this one. Asking $1,500 for all 3 or best offer. Would rather sell them as a trio but will sell individually. Less

#8739 5 years ago

Game/Type: Zig Zag / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1964
Production: 1,674
Cost: Make offer or trade for pool table
Seller: Danny Hastert
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1894047697336194

OP: 1960's Zig Zag mechanical pinball machine. Make an offer, or trade for pool table.

#8741 5 years ago

Game/Type: Nudge It / Redemption
Year: 1990
Production: 56 (!)
Cost: Minimum Bid $400 - Buy it now $600
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: like

OP: So this game is being sold as is/not working

#8742 5 years ago

Cost: $250
Link/Contact: southcoast.craigslist.org link

OP: Needs work, don't have the time. Purchased a new set of rubbers, shooter springs, fuses, bulbs, and ball. Have some new posts on the way. Replaced some rubbers already. Will also trade toward a working machine.

#8743 5 years ago

Game/Type: Tee'd Off
Month/Year: May 1993
Contact/Link: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP:I have a teed off pinball machine. It does not work but is complete. It does have a new rotten dog driver board. The playfield is nice.

I'd consider trades for other pinball machines.

#8744 5 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Strike / EM 1 Player
Production: 3,376
Cost: $275
Contact/Link: madison.craigslist.org link

OP: 7
make / manufacturer: Williams
model name / number: Triple Strike
I have for sale a 1975 Williams Triple Strike Pinball machine. This is fresh our of storage and has not been reassembled. It works but had an issue with the scoring and credit wheel when put in storage. Please see photos for condition of playing field and back glass. It has newer rubber. Priced to move fast @ $275.

#8745 5 years ago

Game/Type: Party Animal / SS
Mo/Year: May 1987
Production: 2,250
Link/Contact: lexington.craigslist.org link

OP: Plays fine and all but one target switch seems to be working. This machine is from 1987 and is a 3 multi-ball machine.

You are going to need a Translate (back glass), and a one of the displays... just to get to a players condition game. She obviously needs a lot of TLC.

Also could be used at parts as well, parts out for much more than I am asking.

So I have no illusion about the rough condition of this game, but it is price accordingly.
it is pretty rare at only 2200 units made

#8746 5 years ago

Game/Type: Slick Chick
Year: April 1963
Production: 4,550
Cost: $550
Link/Contact: westernmass.craigslist.org link

OP: Gottlieb 1963 Slick Chick, iconic pinball machine. Mechanically
and electrically gone over by experienced tech and plays as it should.
On free play but can work with dimes and quarters.
Cashbox and schematic included. Price reduced. Try it out and
cash and carry ONLY. Leave message, no texts.

Can also bring to Sturbridge show on June 29th if prepaid.

I also repair and buy games.

#8749 5 years ago

Game/Type: World Fair / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1964
Production: 4,650
Pinsider: WeSailors4
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65273

OP: Gottlieb World Fair pinball machine. Animation in the backglass is tied to the spinning disc on the playfield. Goal is to light all the cars on the ferris wheel. The backglass is in very good condition and only a few areas of very minimal peeling. The colors are vibrant and my wife even thinks it looks pretty. The playfield is in great condition with no planking and great paint. I see no significant wear on the playfield. The cabinet is structurally sound, but could use some paint touchup or repaint. This is the most significant thing that could be done to raise cosmetics and the good news is that it is the easiest issue to resolve the aesthetic appeal.

I bought this as a project machine, but have to face the facts I'm not going to get around to working on it. It lights up and plays 50% at the current time. I haven't had time to troubleshoot, but it sounds like a switch is sticking as there is a buzzing in the head, but in a test the score reels were functioning. It does not have the metal back to the head. The previous owner used a ceiling tile shaped to fit int he back. Playfield bumpers pop, bells ring, but not everything is working fully. Rubber kit included.

I just think it needs jones plug, switch, and stepper unit cleaning and adjustment. It will be a very beautiful machine when done.

#8750 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pat Hand / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1975
Production: 6,500
Cost: $175
Link/Contact: sanantonio.craigslist.org link

OP: 1970's pinball machine for sale. Non-operational but will start up with the lights, it just will not eject a ball to play. I don't know anything about pinball machines so I can't be of much help there. Would be a great project for someone interested in restoring it.

#8756 5 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $450 OBO
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65287

OP: Williams Flash
Nice playfield, excellent backglass, cabinet in decent shape. Will power up and start game but soon after game shuts off and displays go blank. Out of room, selling to fund another project. Will need shopped also.

Added over 6 years ago:

#8758 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Skylab / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,651
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Utica/13502/1903827

DATES: FRI 06/22 - SAT 06/23

#8759 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Jungle / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,775
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/AL/Woodstock/35188/1908966

DATES: SAT 07/07

#8760 5 years ago

Online Auction

Game/Type: Miss-O / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1969
Production: 2,351
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Ringwood/07456/1911834

Auction ends: W 07/20 9PM EST

#8761 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS System 1 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Palm-Coast/32137/1892397

They also have a Space Invaders Deluxe and Asteroids Deluxe arcade machines.

DATES: FRI 06/15 - SAT 06/16

#8762 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Line Drive / Pitch and Bat
Year: February 1972
Production: ???

They also have two puck/shuffle bowlers.

DATES: THU 06/14 - SAT 06/16

#8766 5 years ago

Game/Type: Time Zone / EM
Year: May 1973
Production: 2,500
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1036542319833020/?sale_post_id=1036542319833020&rt=11

OP: Cosmetically in pretty nice shape. Backglass flawless. Could use a little cabinet touch up. Needs to be shopped. Rubber ring set included.
Semi working but ball count unit needs some fine tuning and probably some other switches need to be Dialed in. Electro-Mechanical Pinballs aren’t my thang, thus selling as is.

#8767 5 years ago

Game/Type: Blackwater 100 / SS 6803, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1988
Production: 3,000
Cost: $1,200
Pinsider: roc-noc
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65361

OP: Project. Works but needs some TLC. First floor - easy loading northern IL location. Photos will be posted as time permits.

#8768 5 years ago

Game/Type: Surf 'n Safari / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1991
Production: 2,006
Cost: $800
Pinsider: darby016
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65363

OP: Have a used Surf'n Safari pin that I need to sell. It's in working condition, but needs a little restoration. Moved into a new place and have no room for it any longer.
Needs some cosmetic updates but for the most part is in decent working condition. Might need a few new parts but electronics seem to be working okay.

#8769 5 years ago

Game/Type: Golden Arrow / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,530
Cost: $300 Minimum bid
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: GOTLIEB GOLDEN ARROW NON WORKING project PINBALL MACHINE

OP:
up for bid is my GOTLIEB GOLDEN ARROW project PINBALL .THE GAME JUST KEEPS RESETING ONLY IF I HOLD THE SLAM SWITCH. PROBABLY A EASY FIX BUT IM NOT REALLY A EM GUY.THE GAME WILL COME WITH A RUBBER KIT BUT NOT INSTALLED.any questions please ask thanks. if possible i would like cash at pick up this ,but will accept paypal if need be.finally game need to be paid for in 2 days after auction end and picked up in 1 week of auction end. im not a storage unit.in less talked about.any questions please ask or if you like to come by and play it before you bid 216-410-7564.thanks As with any used electronics item, this item is sold with no warranties or guarantees. SOLD AS - IS . The description provided is my opinion and may vary among others and that is why pictures are provided so you the buyer can make your decisions as to condition you feel machine is in. I always recommend pickup so you can play the game before you take it. I will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur once the machine leaves my home. There will also be no guarantees on the working condition of this machine after it leaves my home. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED ABOUT If you want to ship with NAVL and need a quote then give them a call @ 1-877-432-2646 toll free 630-352-3312 direct. p.s i recommend navl but who ever ships needs to come to my how they willnt and i cant meet them so you might want to have another shipping company come get it thanks bob

#8770 5 years ago

Game/Type: Road Race / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1969
Production: 1,425
Cost: Starting Bid $499

OP: WORKS!!!
Original 1969 Gottlieb "Road Race" pinball machine. Granted it's a bit rough around the edges on the outside.....But look how clean it is on the insides!....And the original back glass is in tremendous shape. There were 1,425 units made in 1969. Art Stenholm did the art. It's a single player, electro-mechanical, and the top score is 9,999 points. Not too many auto/car themed vintage pinball machines were ever made. Imagine how good this pin would look in a garage full of muscle cars....or your man cave inside your house! I prefer local sales, however I'm fine with out of state or country as long as you (or someone you designate) handle all packing and shipping matters. If you want to look and test it out before buying, I'm happy to accommodate that. However, if you choose not to look at it prior to purchase, then once you click purchase it is yours and you waive the opportunity to get your money back for any reason, whether it isn't working upon receipt or you don't think it looks like the description or photos, etc.

Payment only through PayPal. Upon verification of funds from the payment then it is yours.

***NOTE***

I haven't utilized ebay for a while that is why it's zero's for percentage.

I'm not sure if it shows up, but there are a total of 26 feedbacks from the past and ALL are excellent

#8771 5 years ago

MOVING SALE

Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350

DATES: SAT 06/16

#8772 5 years ago

Game/Type: Neptune / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1978
Production: 270 (!)
Link/Contact: madison.craigslist.org link

Price is high but it is in great shape, and they only produced 270 of them.

OP: Selling our 1978 Gottlieb Neptune Pinball Machine.
Pinball machine works and is in great condition other than the rubber on one of the flippers breaking.
Must be able to pick up and remove from our basement before June 25.

#8773 5 years ago

Link/Contact: southjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: This pinball machine actually works. Has not been restored, and has key in back to keep out from tampering. Original Speakeasy 777

Don't have room for it and must sell ASAP.
Accepting reasonable offers

#8775 5 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I may have to unsub from this thread - its killing me!

What’s the farthest that you are willing to travel one way for a pin? I can make sure to only post pins outside your travel zone.

#8778 5 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Drove 950 miles one way for a game

I feel you. I made a wish list of eight rare pins. One came up for sale 800 miles away for a reasonable price and the seller will only accept cash, so I may have a long weekend trip coming up.

#8782 5 years ago

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1972
Production: 5,254
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball Machine
500.00 OBO

Bally Monte Carlo Electro-Mechanical from 1973
45 Years old

Back glass and playfield in good condition

Machine is fairly complete, needs 2 door locks
currently needs repai

#8783 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $675
Link/Contact: spokane.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale 1975 grand prix electro michanical machine , fully shopped, new leds, new back glass , new rubber kit , over all great shape a few spots of touch up on the playfield ,please feel free to email any questions you may have thanks

#8784 5 years ago

Game/Type: King Pin / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1973
Production: 4,350
Pinsider: paintpins
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65381

OP: Includes bottom relay board, score/light board, populated PF and BG. All are usable parts left over from a King Pin project. If you have an outfitted wedgehead can drop this stuff in and you have a King Pin. Feel free to call or text 9oh8- 2oh2-oh687 Kevin

#8786 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Rare Pin? No ratings on IPDB.
Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Hoe Down / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Cost: $175
Contact/Link: nmi.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This solid state pinball machine looks like maybe it survived a house fire, but worked when I put put in storage in 1995. Backglass has some flaking (~10%?), playfield is clean, but the cabinet has been (artistically?) repainted, as shown and the front door is bent. Needs new rubber kit (~$15), one flipper coil (~$12), and the top glass. Definitely a bit of a project that I don't have time to complete. Maybe you can."

Added 8 months ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

This is back for sale eight months later.

#8790 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Alien Poker / SS
Year: October 1980
Production: 6,000
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/DC/Washington/20008/1883106

rkahr

DATES: FRI 06/15 - SUN 06/17

#8791 5 years ago

Game/Type: Hot Line / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1966
Cost: $200 OBO

OP: Functioning antique pinball machine! This will provide hours of fun for your family. All buttons and functions are working except for the scoring feature. We just haven't taken the time to get this repaired. Asking $200 OBO.

#8792 5 years ago

Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 14,550
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link

This would be a good candidate for a hardtop when they make this title.

OP: 1978 Harlem Globetrotters On Tour Pinball Machine - Bally Manufacturing Corporation - 4 Players

... One of the most popular sports-styled pinball games of all time
... Good condition and fully functional
... Big and popular favorite with collectors and fans

#8793 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM
Year: March 1972
Production: 3,905
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/AR/Cabot/72023/1913388

DATES: FRI 06/22 - SUN 06/24

#8794 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Gladiator / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1956
Production: 1,200
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Muttontown/11791/1912566

They also have a multcade arcade game "Arcade Classics"

DATES: SUN 06/15

#8795 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb Premier
Game/Type: Monte Carlo / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1987
Production: 4,315
Seller: Garry Hicks (Pinside Trident )
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/213479392782971/

OP: Missing backglass, mpu board, solenoid driver board and plunger. Playfield is dirty from years of storage without glass but would clean up great. $400 or trade for another pinball project.

#8796 5 years ago

Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM
Production: 7,155
Link/Contact: slo.craigslist.org link

OP: EVERYTHING MUST GO!! Escrow is finally closing!! Dining chairs. Assorted kitchenware and misc. Vintage Gibson steel guitar and amplifier. Mountain bike. Platform scale. Approximately 100 sq. ft. of teak hardwood flooring. Shop tables. Misc. garage stuff. VINTAGE 1970'S BALLY OLD CHICAGO PINBALL MACHINE.

#8797 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM
Year: May, 1977
Production: 7,301
Link/Contact: worcester.craigslist.org link

OP: elling my 1963 Williams Big Deal. Game plays 100%. Cab is rough and has been repainted (not by me). Playfield has some wear but still very presentable. Backglass has minor flaking and has been sealed still in decent shape. This is a players machine asking $400 firm. Call,text or email if interested five zero eight 414-4169.
Click link to see my game in action.

#8798 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gigi / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1963
Production: 3,575
Link/Contact: norfolk.craigslist.org link

OP: Gigi Pinball Machine Made by Gottlieb. Made in 1963. Used to run, a wire is loose somewhere. Has been sitting collecting dust. 500 OBO. Legs/supports included, currently not attached.

#8799 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Gorgar / SS System 6, 4 Player
Production: 14,000
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Leawood/66206/1916043

DATES: MON 06/18 - WED 06/20

#8801 5 years ago

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Production: 3,700
Seller: Fred Spitler
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/669815773135120/permalink/1631698550280166/?sale_post_id=1631698550280166&rt=11

OP: No shipping available
Local pickup only by the buyer
Location has no steps or elevation changes - easy loading for the buyer
Located in Powell, OH (near Columbus)

(1) Vintage Gottlieb Wedge Head Sure Shot Pinball Machine - Billiards Theme
Machine is fully working
Ready to play
Single player game
The following updates/repairs/maintenance were performed in the last year, mostly May/June, 2018:
Many bulbs replaced with incandescent solids and flashers
Playfield cleaned and waxed
Plastics cleaned
Backglass has been sealed with triple thick from behind to prevent further flaking - minimal flaking currently, few touchups with acrylic paint on the triple thick
Ball replaced
Rubbers replaced
More info:
Playfield has some paint wear - please see pics
Powers up properly
Scores properly
Resets properly
All targets and switches work properly
Serial numbers match
Credit decrement disconnected to allow free play
Original coin door
Cabinet has normal wear and chips typical of machines this age

#8802 5 years ago

United Shuffle Alley Deluxe Puck Bowler Bowling Machine
Seller: Dave Vnuk
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2193059257387528/?sale_post_id=2193059257387528

OP:
1950s United Shuffle Alley Deluxe 6 Player Bowler

Working, but I am sure will need some tinkering/adjustment...

2 broken pins and no back door, but does not affect play and pins can be found easy enough and a door is simple to make

I already did the hard work by pulling it out of the basement - LOL
Only $375

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller marked item sold.

#8803 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Games / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1984
Production: 1,768
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: make / manufacturer: Gottlieb
Gottlieb Mylstar 'The Games' Pinball Machine for sale. Needs repair, back display lights up, but will not come on. Replaced AA batteries, checked all the fuses, but still no go. Its beyond me. In good condition, has balls, keys.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad.

#8807 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

They accepted my offer - I'm picking it up this morning!
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my replacement display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

Good for you Rob!

#8808 5 years ago

Cost: $590 OBO
Seller: Rich Rosete
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/1778301392237477/?sale_post_id=1778301392237477&rt=11

OP: Williams Flash project.
Does not work.
Playfield has wear.
Cabinet is solid with some chips and scuffs..
Main board is saturated with acid.
Backglass has some missing paint.
Shipping available through Pilotair ( terminal to terminal).

#8809 5 years ago

Game/Type: "300" / EM 4 Player
Production: 7,925
Link/Contact: lancaster.craigslist.org link

OP:Must go player 1 works needs gone through

#8810 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Star Trip / SS Cocktail MPU-1 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1979

OP: star trip pinball...does not work needs new boards ...thing is in good shape..
was going to fix it up but never got around to it so it has to go ...

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad.

#8811 5 years ago

Manufacturer: International Concepts
Game/Type: Night Moves /SS Cocktail Pinball
Year: November 1989
Production: 450
Link/Contact: spacecoast.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a rare cocktail pinball machine. It is one of only 450 made and not sold to general public. It is in great shape. It does need some work. The speakers work but are staticky. The machine turns on but may need new score board installed. Comes with manual, keys and some extra parts. Great addition for pinball lovers. See videos of it in play on YouTube. It's a solid 200 pounds and will need a couple strong people to move it. I just bought another machine so this one unfortunately will go. Text with questions.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller noted that the item is sold.

#8812 5 years ago

Cost: $1,750
contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

A Pinsider in California looked at the ad and said "Thanks, following up on that but not optimistic.
Ad says it is working but it is missing the VUK ramp in the pictures along with a ramp laying accross the PF. Sure could be the same ramp but if not installed then it really isn't working correctly even if it powers up. "
Post 6898: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/138

I have a friend that has been looking for this ramp with no success. Several people have asked Pinsider Freeplay40 and Larry at Starship Fantasy to make Jurassic park ramps and they have been unwilling so far.

OP: In good working order.
Must have cash
Must pick up.

Added over 6 years ago:

Posting expired.

#8817 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Star Trip / SS Cocktail MPU-1 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1979
OP: star trip pinball...does not work needs new boards ...thing is in good shape..
was going to fix it up but never got around to it so it has to go ...

Richard Castline lust posted on Facebook that he has a complete set of plastics for this pin for $150.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/1782667375134212/?sale_post_id=1782667375134212&rt=11

OP: Complete set. These are from the game I have posted in the IPDB... https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3605&picno=33283. The game was parted out do to termites and I still have many parts from it http://www.rempinball.com/pin_parts_gameplan.htm.
Send me PM, will ship, will consider any offer.

#8818 5 years ago

Game/Type: Cue Ball Wizard
Year: 1992
Production: 5,700
Cost: $950
Pinsider: lllvjr
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/217

OP: Friend has a cue ball wizard could bring to pintastic not sure when last gone through, been sitting in his basement for a while $950

#8819 5 years ago

Game/Type: Palooka / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1964
Production: 700 (!)
Seller: Daniel Mcdonald
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/1779917642075852/?sale_post_id=1779917642075852&rt=11

OP: It was working when I got it. Didn't turn it on for 6 months, now it is not working. Playfield and backglass in very good shape. Cabinet is rough. Marion OH

#8820 5 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Action / EM
Year: February 1974
Production: 3,828
Seller: Dave Ynuk
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/470105123418826/?sale_post_id=470105123418826&rt=11

OP: 1974 Williams Triple Action Pinball Machine

Fully working when I pulled it out of the basement, but I am sure will most likely need some tinkering/adjustment...

Completely shopped and tested about a year ago...

I already did the hard work by pulling it out of the basement - LOL

Only $550

#8821 5 years ago

Game/Type: X's and O's / SS MPU AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

make / manufacturer: Ballys
model name / number: x's&o's
1984 x's &o's pinball machine, not working, could be a fuse or something else....
pick up only.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad.

#8822 5 years ago

Game/Type: Close Encounters of the Third Kind / SS
Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Seller: Amanda Polites
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/970855623091790/?sale_post_id=970855623091790&rt=11

OP: It works. Just needs a little tlc. We bought it thinking we would fix it but don't have time. YOU HAUL.

#8823 5 years ago

Game/Type: Honey / EM
Year: May 1972
Production: 6,301
Link/Contact: binghamton.craigslist.org link

OP: Old 1970's Pinball Machine , Not sure if is working or not.

#8824 5 years ago

Four pinball games, $2,000 each or $6,800 for all four. The first two look like a great deal, if fully working.

Black Rose
Funhouse
Pool Sharks
Maverick

Contact/Link: grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Four pinball machines, $2000 each or all four for $6800: Black Rose, Fun House, Pool Sharks and Maverick. Ad will be updated as machines sell, so if you see machines listed, they are still available.
Game room, man cave, family room, rec room

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad

#8825 5 years ago

Game/Type: Top Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1974
Production: 3,100
Cost: $400 OBO

OP: Top Card- 1974- Working 90% EM (There is a problem with the "Special" alternator relay, just a contact adjustment)- Backglass 7/10 Playfield 7/10- Bsmt- Lightweight 1 player. $400 OBO as is- $750 fixed if I can get to it http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2580
Due to back problems, I cannot help you move this. I have a 2 wheel dolly available. Bsm't has a 4 ft wide stairway. For safety, 2 people needed to move this, but the back box does come off to make it easier. Please call or email- no texts

#8828 5 years ago

Game: Who Dunnit
Type: SS - 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1995
Production: 2,416
Cost: $2,700
Pinsider: kruzman
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/75#post-4454941

OP: I have a who dunnit for sale. cab and head are perfect, no loc down bar or hardware. coin slots dont look used. the underside looks like it has only been moved a couple times and I have moved it twice. I had it for a year before i got to set up. the 120 and 121 plugs on the driver board have burn, so the head translight GI is out but flashers are not. also some GI on the pf is out. the only error is switch 25 which is the center target on the set of 3 that drop for the elevator. its 100 degrees here and I dont have ac so I cant work on this till it cools off. also with the 95% humidity yesterday one of the slot machine reels was sticking a little. so this game needs a shop job, thought it is just a little dirty. Feint ball lines in the save and drain lanes, that will come right out.
The spot where the ramps drop the Ball on to the pf shows VERY low plays. the plastics and ramps are awesome.
The only pf flaw is the shoot again insert is a little raised and the flipper was not adjusted, and it damaged a spot of clear just on the insert less than a cm2, and it doesnt touch the script.
This is a great , fun game with great music, plus you can gamble your points away on roulette. 2700 is my bottom price. I would just rather say it than waste anyones time with negoiating.

I am in mich, right off the 94, at exit 85, so you can google
galesburg MI 49053.
my text is 269 254 1618
Let me know if interested or questions. I would be interested in partial trade for nos pf, but no games, I need to get a roof on the studio.
cheers, kruzman

#8829 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Rack-A-Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1962
Production: 2,700
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Standale/49534/1916280

DATES: WED 06/20 - THU 06/21

#8830 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Leawood/66209/1882878

DATES: THU 07/05 - SAT 07/07

#8831 5 years ago

Game/Type: Duotron / EM 2 Player
Production: 2,525
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale is a nice 1974 Gottlieb Duotron pinball machine. Overall it is in good physical condition but could use a few touch ups on the cabinet/coin door. It is a fun game and with the theme is a good family game that everyone can enjoy. At the moment single player games work well. There are a couple issues if you add the second playe. If you want the details on the updates you can read them below.

The game has LEDs in most of the back box and some color matched LEDs for the playfield insert lamps. The score reels were rebuilt and work very well. It had one chime coil and contacts replaced and has a new ball/rubber rings on it. Also has a new power cord. The schematics and other spare parts are included.

Single player games are fine. There seem to be a couple issues with the 2nd player if you do a two player came. First is that the 2nd player score reels don't always reset to 0. I do not believe this is a problem with the score reels. It seems more like a dirty contact or adjustment in the player unit.If I manually moved that I was able to get the 2nd player reels to reset to 0. The other issue is the play in play doesn't show when player 2 is up and the 2nd played doens't get the 5th ball. I'm sure someone used to working on EM games will be able to find the issue.

I don't want to deal with shipping at this time so it would need to be picked up in the Detroit, MI area. I can help with disassembly and loading. I'd prefer to sell this outright but would consider trading toward a working or project game like (Spectrum, Xenon, Vector, or Flash Gordon) and can make the appropriate adjustments on price depending upon what you have. From a smoke free home.

Only $550 for the pinball machine as pictured. E-mail if interested.

#8832 5 years ago

Cost: $900 OBO
Link/Contact: duluth.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a 1980 Williams Black Knight pinball machine. It needs some restoring as it sometimes doesn't operate like it should. I don't have the time to mess with it. Lights do come and and sometimes the flippers will operate and you can play it, like you would expect a pinball machine to play. Sometimes it doesn't play like it normally should.
Asking $900 or best offer.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad

#8833 5 years ago

Game/Type: Trio / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1965
Production: 750 (!)
Link/Contact: reading.craigslist.org link

OP: Looking to trade for another pinball machine..Trio works and is in good condition

#8834 5 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Side / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1967
Production: 1,750
Contact/Link: joplin.craigslist.org link

OP: Surf Side - (1967)..This is a great restoration project for someone at a cheap price..- only 1750 made..There is no power to game, and playfield is dirty , and sides need stripped and re-painted..The playfield pic shows where i literally spent 10 mins. with playfield cleaner and elbow grease.. (This pin is gottlieb's first pinball to have illuminated coin entrance plates).. I have too many projects in front of this , and sadly it has to go..$ 300.00 cash.. Phone calls only please..

#8836 5 years ago

Game/Type: Duotron / EM 2 Player
Production: 2,525
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

OP: NICE >>> DUOTRON pinball machine ... Playfield in Very Good Condition ... Back Glass in Very Good Condition (small touch up in upper right corner by #2) ... Cabinet in Good Condition (someone repainted parts of it ... did a pretty good job) .... Lights up and plays but needs some adjusting ... I cleaned and waxed the Playfield .. Installed all new rubbers ... New locks ... Installed all new #47 light bulbs (in playfield, under playfield and in backbox), and new power cord. I just don't have time to finish going through it to work out the problems (some roll overs don't score, pop bumpers are always lit, outhole kicker doesn't kick ball hard enough to get it to the launch rod, etc ... ) BUT game plays nice and strong and fast for an older pinball ... FUN GAME !! GREAT ARTWORK !! Comes with Owner's Manual, Electrical Schematic, and a copy of the original advertising flyer ! It's in my garage right now so EASY LOAD UP (and I can help you load it into your vehicle) ... $450 FIRM

I will NOT answer emails due to scammers > so CALL or TEXT >> TODD @ show contact info

If this ad is up then it is still available !!

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad

#8837 5 years ago

Game/Type: Lost World / SS
Mo/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330
Link/Contact: richmond.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Lost World pinball machine mid to late 1970.Not for the the serious collector.Back glass is bad playfield is 6 or 7 box is 6 or 7.Has new Alltek MPU $200 value with life time guarantee and new bridge rectifyiers.Plays nice,sound board works but tone is not correct.Fun to play if you are just looking for a garage or bsmt. game.Thanks Jim

#8838 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fun Land / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1968
Production: 3,100
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling some projects.

For sale is a working but with issue(s) Gottlieb "Fun Land" electro-mechanical pinball machine from the late 60s.

I picked this up a little over a year ago not working with the idea of turning it into a good player, but my interests have changed and I am not motivated to finish it.

What I have done:
-General cleaning and condition check
-Replaced playfield rubber, power cord to 3 prong (original was trashed) and a number of bulbs.

The game does play, and the only issue I have discovered at this point is that the 1000s reel will not score. It will reset on game startup, but will not actuate during play. I am sure there are a few other small issues I haven't discovered but at 50 years old and with this many moving parts...this shouldn't be a surprise!

Also included is a schematic, more bulbs, and Blitz Wax for the playfield.

I am asking $400 cash OBO and I am located in the Greenville area (East of Dallas). I may have the ability to ship to your location in the general Dallas area for an ADDITIONAL cost.

Text is best, feel free to ask questions.

#8839 5 years ago

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM
Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Link/Contact: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams "Space Mission", with wiring diagrams. Turns on and plays.

Cash only
No delivery

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad.

#8840 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fairy /EM 1 player
Year: September 1975
Link/Contact: losangeles.craigslist.org link

Must be very rare in the US as only one pinsider owns this game. Someone buy this and make it #2 in the US!

make / manufacturer: HI
model name / number: Fairy
This Pinball machine would be perfect for you if you are a collector of pinball machines, this is a rare find. Mfg by Playmatic made in Spain. In really nice condition, It's all there, it's been sitting for many years. Belonged to my husband and I would like to see it go to a good home. Asking $500.00 willing to negotiate .

#8841 5 years ago

Cost: $650
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

OP: This pinball game is in semi-working condition. I have worked on it for a few months and can play an entire game on it. Some of the bells and whistles do not function 100% of the time. I have cleaned it from top to bottom put in new rubber bumpers etc. I have the book for it as well. I think it needs someone with some EM game knowledge to get it to 100% working condition. I am not that guy and don't have the time to mess with it anymore.

#8842 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jet Spin / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 4,761
Seller: Aaron Chase
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/389513908201338/

OP: Pretty good cosmetic shape. Some flaking on backglass. Lights and will play a single ball at a time

#8843 5 years ago

Cost: $225
Seller: Zackerie Galhardo
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2188473204512800/?sale_post_id=2188473204512800&rt=11

OP: Needs work, don't have the time. Purchased a new set of rubbers, shooter springs, fuses, bulbs, and ball. Have some new posts on the way. Replaced some rubbers already. Will also trade toward a working machine.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller marked the item sold.

Added over 6 years ago:

#8844 5 years ago

Pinsider: Rockshop
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65542

OP: Need a lot of work.

#8845 5 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: Current Bid $399
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Bally Strikes and Spares Pinball Machine One Owner Circa 1970 Looks great

OP: This is a classic Bally Strikes and Spares Pinball Machine. Tons of action. Tons of fun.

I received this unit as a gift from Christmas back in the 70's from my family and had great fun playing it. Never was really any good...but still had a great time.

Last time I turned it on was about 2 years ago and it was playing just fine. I went to power it up about 3 months ago...lights came on... but the game did not start. Also, one of the bumpers "bands" needs to be replaced. The unit overall likely needs to be serviced.

I spoke with a few pinball companies that specialize in repairs and they mentioned that it's likely something small...and the general maintenance would not be a big deal.

If you're willing to spend a little time and a few $$$ getting it up and running, your final cost to enjoy this machine will be right on target... I've seen this unit that looks in horrible condition online for $1,500. This is a great deal in my opinion.

The photos are a good indication of how good the unit looks... kept in a finished basement since purchase... never moved from it's placement when first set up! I don't have the keys for access inside the machine, but any pinball service company should have keys readily at hand.

Local pickup only. As-is. No returns.

#8846 5 years ago

Game/Type: Hollywood Heat / SS
Year: 1986
Production: 3,400
Link: reading.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale is a Gottlieb Hollywood Heat pinball machine. Game boots, white noise comes out of the speakers. Lights up. Solenoids go on test mode. Won't kick a ball into the shooter lane. Great shape. Would clean up really nicely. Some cracked plastics, translite and glass perfect, cabinet in great shape, all boards look good with nothing burned up. Selling as I currently have another project I am working on and just don't have enough time in the day.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad.

#8847 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fireball II / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 2,300
Link/Contact: rochester.craigslist.org link

OP: Fireball 2 pinball machine
Works great with no issues
Play field and back glass look great also
$1000

#8849 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Well, this absolutely breaks my heart. of the hundreds of games I played at ReplayFX two summers ago, Fairy was the one that charmed me the most and I absolutely fell in love with it. One finally comes up for sale and it's on the other side of the continent. Bummer. I hope a Pinsider grabs it and gives it the love it deserves.

Navl will probably charge $500. It sounds like the seller isn’t motivated by money, but wants it to go to someone that will enjoy it. Call the seller, tell him what you told us about Replayfx, and ask if he can come down to $300 so that you can have Navl pick it up. Then it costs you $800 for a rare pin.

#8857 5 years ago

Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Working Original Black Knight Pinball Machine. Needs some bulbs and triggers replaced. box of spare parts included.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad

#8858 5 years ago

Winning bidder must remove pinball machine from the ceiling! Note: comes with a free pair of tennis shoes!

AUCTION

Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM
Production: 3,905
Link/Contact: https://www.assetauctionsgroup.com/item_detail.php?item=27667&pageNum_items=&totalRows_items=&auction=2332&page=

DATES: Auction closes 06/27. Fred P. Otts Auction.

#8859 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Orignial working Pinbot Pinball Machine. Needs some maintenance.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller ended ad

#8862 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I sent the owner email on this post

Is this the same guy who is selling a Black Knight for $500?

#8865 5 years ago

Game/Type: Supersonic /SS
Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $675 Buy It Now

OP: a used bally supersonic pinball game . a partly working machine .cpu fires up and game plays .coils work ,displays work ,very good, backglass, playfield , good but not perfect ,if you never played this game its a great players machine .game plays as it should, but sound is not right .this is being sold as a project machine .pictures are part of the description .local pick up only .playfield glass and legs included .

#8874 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: Min Bid $250

OP: up for bid is my JUMPING JACK NON WORKING project PINBALL MACHINE IT HAS A NEW LOCKS INSTALLED AND BALL AND LEGS PAINTED.GAME LIKE STARTS KICK OUT BALL AND THE THERE NOTHING.BACK GLASS IS IN POOR SHAPE.DROP NEEDS NEW LIKE FIBER PART THE HOLD POP UP BUMPER RING AND THE 2 NUTS.any questions please ask thanks. if possible i would like cash at pick up this ,but will accept paypal if need be.finally game need to be paid for in 2 days after auction end and picked up in 1 week of auction end. im not a storage unit.in less talked about.any questions please ask or if you like to come by and play it before you bid 216-410-7564.thanks As with any used electronics item, this item is sold with no warranties or guarantees. SOLD AS - IS . The description provided is my opinion and may vary among others and that is why pictures are provided so you the buyer can make your decisions as to condition you feel machine is in. I always recommend pickup so you can play the game before you take it. I will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur once the machine leaves my home. There will also be no guarantees on the working condition of this machine after it leaves my home. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED ABOUT If you want to ship with NAVL and need a quote then give them a call @ 1-877-432-2646 toll free 630-352-3312 direct. p.s i recommend navl but who ever ships needs to come to my how they willnt and i cant meet them so you might want to have another shipping company come get it thanks bob

#8875 5 years ago

This is the same game layout and rules as Abra Ca Dabra but with a soccer theme. If this was an Abra Ca Dabra in this condition it would probably sell for $2,000.

Game/Type: Team One / EM 1 player
Production: 650
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156487550732375?comment_id=10156487870417375&reply_comment_id=10156487874662375&notif_id=1529445148557232&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&ref=notif

OP: Beautiful condition Gottlieb Team One. Playfield doesn’t look like it was ever played on! Game won’t count down when you lose a ball so it needs gone through. $650

#8878 5 years ago
Quoted from thadawkins:

I’ve got a project Alien Star in MI for sale, $650 Cab is swollen pretty bad .5”-1” but everything is there board and display wise. Doesn’t boot at all. Playfield is pretty nice. Back glass is toast. I have a NOS one I got from BGResto I would add for $300. Pm me any questions.

Pm sent

#8880 5 years ago

Game/Type: Wizard / EM 4 Player
Production: 10,005
Seller: Lindy Carter Meadows
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2030007553919254/

OP: Collectible item, valued at over $1200. Has sat in my dad's basement for 25 years. Still turns on and lights up. Needs some know-how/wiring to make paddles work. Price reflects this. For someone willing to put a little effort into it, a great deal and a great time to be had! He will deliver anywhere in central KY and maybe parts of northern AL if paid full asking price. All pieces and keys are included; the glass for the play surface and score board are not cracked or broken. Cross posted.

#8887 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jet Spin / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 4,761
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

OP: NEEED HELP!!
1977 Gottlieb Jet Spin, 4 player, many extra parts, including the field wheel, schematics, bulbs, in great shape for its age.
Needs new rubber and a tune up should work as good for you, as it did for my family.
Will sell as for best reasonable offer or pay someone to fix and I will keep.
Call or text show contact info Jeff

#8888 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Volley / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Link/Contact: omaha.craigslist.org link

DATES: SUN 06/24

#8889 5 years ago

This is the add a ball version of Sky Jump

Game/Type: Free Fall / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1974
Production: 650 (!)
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

OP: This machine has been in my family for the last twenty plus years. It powers on and will likely be playable with a little TLC.

If you emailed before and I did not respond I apologize. I've had trouble getting back to everyone so please try again!

#8890 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Humble/77338/1915956

DATES: THU 06/21

#8891 5 years ago

ONLINE ONLY AUCTION

Game/Type: Black Hole / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1981
Production: 8,774
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Pickerington/43147/1920255

From the pictures the 1st and second displays are out.

DATES: Starts TU 06/19 - Ends W 06/27

#8892 5 years ago

Game/Type: Hi-Score Pool / EM
Year: August 1971
Cost: $300 Buy It Now
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: Hi SCORE POOL Pinball Machine By Chicago Coin 4 Player Project

OP: This is a pinball project. I purchased it exactly how you see it. I never even tried to turn it on. Its been sitting in a garage for 35+ years. Its dirty and will need to be cleaned up. There is no legs with this machine. The top glass has a small chip in corner under the lock bar so you cant even see it. The backglass looks good for its age. The playfield should clean up just fine. Again, I have no idea if this works or now. Being sold as is. You can have it shipped if you make all the arrangements. Prefer local pick up.

#8893 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gridiron / EM 2 Player Bat Game
Month/Year: October 1969
Cost: $800 Starting Bid
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: gridiron pitch in bat working project

OP: up for bid is my gridiron pitch in bat working project will need some tlc to be working 100 percent.the bad the foot balls yards on playing field and back glass dosnt seen to be working .the good 4 new ball installed new legs and locks.games seems to play through.playing field has been waxed also.back glass is nice too.coin mech and box are there to.i have manual and scamantics .any questions please ask thanks. if possible i would like cash at pick up this ,but will accept paypal if need be.finally game need to be paid for in 2 days after auction end and picked up in 1 week of auction end. im not a storage unit.in less talked about.any questions please ask or if you like to come by and play it before you bid 216-410-7564.thanks As with any used electronics item, this item is sold with no warranties or guarantees. SOLD AS - IS . The description provided is my opinion and may vary among others and that is why pictures are provided so you the buyer can make your decisions as to condition you feel machine is in. I always recommend pickup so you can play the game before you take it. I will not be held responsible for any problems that may occur once the machine leaves my home. There will also be no guarantees on the working condition of this machine after it leaves my home. FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED ABOUT If you want to ship with NAVL and need a quote then give them a call @ 1-877-432-2646 toll free 630-352-3312 direct. p.s i recommend navl but who ever ships needs to come to my how they willnt and i cant meet them so you might want to have another shipping company come get it thanks bob

#8894 5 years ago

Game/Type: Circus / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 1,700
Cost: $650 OBO
Pinsider: JAG94
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65620

OP: For sale is a Gottlieb Circus pinball machine. It is being listed AS-IS, because it has modifications to the boards which were done at some point that have since failed. The playfield is in very nice shape. No broken plastics and very little wear on the playfield (See pics, the playfield is nice). The cabinet looks to have been damaged and repaired. The machine is structurally sound, but the repair job was poor and I am not sure how it will last. The lockdown bar assembly will disengage, but I can’t remove the lockdown bar because of the repair job to the cab. The backglass has some flaking, but it appears to have been sealed. See pics of boards for condition. Legs are present.

Asking $650, make me a reasonable offer. Located in Alpharetta, GA. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions

#8895 5 years ago

Game/Type: Wild Life / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1972
Production: 3,875
Cost: $500 Minimum Bid

OP: Description: Vintage 1972 Gottlieb WILD LIFE Pinball Machine

Condition: In working condition. Needs a paint touch up.

Comments: If you have any questions regarding this item, please feel free to ask. Additional pictures available upon request.

Shipping Options: No shipping, pick up only. Buyer must make the arrangements. No returns, but you can try the item before you leave to make sure that it is in working condition.

#8896 5 years ago

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $500 Minimum Bid
Pinsider: inhomearcades
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: like

OP: Up for auction is a Mr and Mrs. Pacman pinball machine. The game boots up and plays but needs to be shopped out. Everything seems to work except the top right flipper. The pop bumpers, drop targets, displays and kick outs all work well. The game needs bulbs replaced, rubbers etc. The front door was replaced by wood. Considered as is and a project for someone who is handy.

Warehouse is open Monday through Friday from 8am until 3pm. The warehouse does have a dock and forklift as well as someone to help load the game. Please bring the appropriate straps or tarps as you see fit.

Local pick up in Wood Dale, IL with cash only.

We are happy to help you understand your new game and walk you through the options on the games. We can set it for free play for your home. We are also available for tech support should you need it.

Shipping is a possibility and averages 300-500 depending on your location. I can give you the contact info for the shipping company I allow. If you are shipping, Paypal is acceptable as long as it has online trackable shipping going to the confirmed address on your Paypal account. All games sold as is, no guarantees.

#8897 5 years ago

Cost: $550 Buy It Now
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Flash Pinball Arcade

OP: This pinball is a project. It works just no sound. The pinball will boot up and kick a ball out. The game will play as stated but still needs work. It needs a good cleaning, new rubber, lights changed. The playfield is very dirty. The playfield itself is in good shape for its age. The backglass has some flaking. There is rust around the coin door and under the lock down bar. There is rust also at the top of the playfield where these is metal. It can be a good pinball with a little work and elbow grease. As stated there is NO SOUND and we believe its on the sound board underneath the playfield.

Keep in mind this is a project. This pinball WILL NEED CLEANING!!! It needs a lot of work.

NO SHIPPING UNLESS YOU MAKE ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS.

#8898 5 years ago

Game/Type: Kings & Queens / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1965
Production: 2,875
Cost: Minimum Bid $723
Seller: Rich Rosete
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1965 GOTTLIEB KINGS QUEENS PINBALL MACHINE project

OP: Up for bid is a 1968 Gottlieb Kings & Queens pinball machine.

This is a project. I have not tested it, so assume it does not work.

Condition:

Playfield has wear

Cabinet is decent with scratches and chips. The left side of the backbox has a vertical wood section missing.

Plastics are in decent condition.

Backglass Is in good condition with minimal scuffs.

Game is also available locally, for sale/trade so I reserve the right to end the auction. Contact me if you would like to see the game prior to auction end.

Prefer local pick up, but will ship with some agreed upon terms..

#8899 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Hmm, seller calls it a Jumping Jack but the pics are of a Jack in the Box.

Great game either way; 2 player or 4 player

#8900 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Oh mah gawd! This is not a joke.

Great find bluespin!

Phone rings.
Me: Yes honey?
Wife: What are are you doing?
Me: I'm just hanging out with some friends....playing some pinball....
Pin: Look up here at me....with your Spanish Eyes!

Spanish Eyes Ceiling (resized).jpgSpanish Eyes Ceiling (resized).jpg
#8901 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Spy Hunter / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1984
Production: 2,300
Price: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/KY/Ashland/41101/1920681

DATES: F 06/22 - SUN 06/24

#8903 5 years ago

MOVING SALE

Game/Type: Soccer /EM
Game/Type: Genie / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 6,800
Link/Contact: lasvegas.craigslist.org link

DATES: SAT 06/23

#8904 5 years ago

Game/Type: Meteor / SS
Year: September 1979
Production: 7,939
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball machine Meteor for sale "AS IS" was working fine set for awhile and now it doesn't power on. I think it's a simple fix most likely the power switch under the machine is broke. Not sure and don't have time to mess with it $700 AS IS FIRM.

First 700 cash in hand takes it away. I have reciepts of work that was performed, new rubber and board etc. etc.

#8905 5 years ago

Game/Type: Touchdown / SS
Month/Year: October 1984
Production: 711 (!)
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/photos/a.10151658848962375.1073741824.86670587374/10156492107612375/?type=3&theater

OP: Touchdown, works but no glass or lockdown bar and flaking backglass. $300

#8906 5 years ago

Game/Type: Winner / EM Widebody 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1972
Production: 2,100
Cost: Minimum bid $250, Buy it now $500
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Winner pinball machine

OP: Up for auction is a pinball from my private collection. Its a 1972 Winner pinball machine. This machine is very cool because it has little horses with jockeys that move everytime you hit a target. Machine worked perfect for 2 years in my garage, unfortunately when i moved the pinball in my house a wire or something must have came undone because its in tilt mode.

Playfield is like new a 10 out of 10.
Backglass has chipping as all pinball of this age has.
Cabniet is a 6 out of 10 because the back leg mounts need some work, and the back door for the backglass needs to be fixed or replace because the corner is broken off. Its simply a small piece of plywood easy fix.
Machine has some led bulbs installed.

This machine is being sold as is where is because of its age and because its an EM pinball

Pickup is in Bridgeton New Jersey 08302. I can help load on any vehicle. I can also put machine on a pallet.
All shipping costs and arrangements are to be made by winning bidder.

Please ask any and all questions before bidding thanks

#8907 5 years ago

Game/Type: Domino / EM
Year: September 1968
Production: 2,650
Cost: Min Bid $400, Buy It Now $2,000
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Used Domino Pinball Machine by Gottlieb

OP: For sale is a used Domino pinball machine game. I don't know much about this machine but all glasses are intact and it has been garage kept. The outside of it could use a touch up paint job. The first 2 Photos shown are of the pinball machine several years before I received it. The last five photos we're just taken a couple days ago and are the current condition of the pinball machine. It does have, and come with the keys for the change door.

#8909 5 years ago

Game/Type: Atlas / EM Woodrail 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1959
Production: 950 (!)
Cost: $250 Starting bid. Buy It Now $500
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: atlas pinball machine wood rail

OP: Up for auction is a very nice and rare wood rail Atlas pinball machine. Cabniet is in very nice condition. Backglass has some flaking but the main pictures are pretty solid.
Play field is a 8 out of 10. Needs new rubbers and plastics. They still make reproduction plastic for this machine.

Machine works if you manually jump the reset coil. I would shop the whole machine .
Since this is a em pinball machine their is no warranty and sold as is where is. I can gladly help load this machine on any vehicle.
Any shipping must be arranged and paid for by the buyer.
Item is located in Bridgeton N.J 08302

Any questions please ask before bidding thanks and have a good day.

#8910 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Segasa/Sonic
Game/Type: Super Straight / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Link/Contact: nwct.craigslist.org link

OP: Sonic Super Straight. Excellent condition all round.
Very fast, family friendly 1977 four player card theme
game. Has spinner, drop targets, kickout
holes and free ball gate. Gone over by experienced
tech and plays as it should. Cashbox and schematic
included. Try it out and cash and carry. Price reduced.
Please call or leave message, texts will be ignored.
You don't have to ask if the game is still for sale
if you still see it here.

Can also bring to Sturbridge show on June 29th if prepaid.

I am also an experienced pinball repair tech, and also buy games.

#8911 5 years ago

Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/pg/coinopwarehouse/posts/?ref=notif

OP: Amigo pinball for restoration $275. No back door. Look at photos in comments.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold

#8913 5 years ago

Tic Tac Strike Puck Bowler
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1356197434424285/?multi_permalinks=1906176922759664&notif_id=1529611632820240&notif_t=group_activity

OP: Relisted due to buyer falling through.

Works but needs a shop out. Boards are functioning, but pins are a bit gummed up. Cabinet has water damage primarily on back left leg, but could be salvaged by someone with more time and patience than me. Great for parts or as a project for someone more talented at carpentry than I am. Located in Knoxville TN. 350 firm.

#8915 5 years ago

Dragon #1

Game/Type: Dragon / SS 4 Player
Production: 6,550

OP: Gottlieb Dragon. #1 Missing some parts in the head. $375 more photos in the comments

Added over 6 years ago:

#8916 5 years ago

Dragon #2

Game/Type: Dragon / SS 4 Player
Production: 6,550

OP: Gottlieb Dragon #2. Missing all the parts in the head. Nice playfield and should restore well. $300

#8918 5 years ago

Game/Type: Blue Chip / EM
Year: December 1976
Production: 2,150
Seller: Randy Walker
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2162312320668197/

OP: Pinball machine no idea if it works or not. was left into house recently moved into, most be willing to pick it up

Added over 6 years ago:

#8920 5 years ago

Game/Type: Kismet / 4 player EM
Year: November 1961
Production: 700(!)
Cost: $75

OP: Head to a Williams Kismet pinball. Good for parts or decoration. $35

#8921 5 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Action / EM
Year: February 1974
Production: 3,828
Game/Type: Olympics / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Game/Type: Juke Box / EM
Year: September 1976
Cost: $975 for all three
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

OP: I have three pinball machines for sale. All work at least somewhat. There is a bit of maintenance that will be required. I do have most of the parts to accomplish the maintenance. I do not have the time to do it myself. I had these operating at a business I own but the kids stopped playing them. They just sat and stared at their phones. I have a CD juke box available as well and I will list it next week. The units are in nice condition. Pick up only. I have included some photos of the parts and owners manuals. It isn't that hard to tune these up, you just have to have some time and I have little of that. Cash only. I can help load with a fork lift but you have to load it after it leaves my shop. Triple Action by Williams, Olympics by Chicago Coin and Juke Box by Chicago Coin.

#8922 5 years ago

Game/Type: Game Show / SS
Year: April, 1990
Link/Contact: syracuse.craigslist.org link

I also see a juke box, guitars, amplifiers and a slot machine

DATES: FRI 06/22 - SUN 06/24

#8924 5 years ago

Game/Type: Sea Ray / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1970
Production: 1,300
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally - Sea Ray - Pinball Machine. Needs work. Power cord is pretty frayed. Not sure if it will power on. Not sure if it has any other problems. It belonged to my brother. $400 OBO. It will be available for pick up in a few weeks. Email if interested.

#8925 5 years ago

Game/Type: Kings of Steel / SS
Year: March 1984
Cost: $525 OBO
Link/Contact: chicago.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Midway Kings of Steel asking $525.00 or best offer call show contact info

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#8926 5 years ago

Game/Type: Student Prince / EM 4 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers
Month/Year: June 1968
Production: 3,502
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Operating 1967 student prints pinball machine make

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#8927 5 years ago
Quoted from CactusJack:

Triple Action, not Triple Strike.

Thanks. I fixed it

#8928 5 years ago

Not a project but a great price

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $1,100
Link/Contact: up.craigslist.org link

OP: Players High Speed pinball machine.

Works as it should and is fun to play.

#8929 5 years ago

Game/Type: Xenon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Pinsider: SilverballNut
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65690

OP: Fully working Xenon. I was going to restore this, but decided to just sell.

I am on the list for the CPR playfield that is currently being clearcoated. I'd be willing to sell it and a new apron, new plastics separately after the game sells.

Backglass has a couple minor spots, playfield is missing a lot of paint, but the game does play.

Prefer not to ship

#8931 5 years ago
Quoted from JAG94:

I have a lead on a warehouse in Pierson, FL. The owner just passed away, but had a huge warehouse of pinball/arcade stuff. Everything was pre 1985. There were around 10 pins, nothing worth more than $100 probably due to being parted/termites (I took the only games worth anything). There were around 12 jukeboxes, none worked. Tons of rotted playfields with parts still on them. Hundreds of monitors, coin doors, and other misc parts. If I had a permanent shop I would have snagged a lot more than I did. Just throwing this out there in case anyone is interested in going to take a look. As I'm writing this I found an ad they made for their warehouse. They listed their machines high, but they will negotiate to clear the warehouse so it could be worth it if you're close.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/231814024082603

Thanks for sharing. The seller had a large sale at another warehouse location after his father Wayne passed away. Eight people bought 95% of his inventory, at rock bottom prices because all of the cabinets had termites. People on villagebbs jokingly referred to that Warehouse as “Wayne’s Warehouse of Termites” or something like that. Someone bought three arcades there several years ago and had to destroy all three cabs due to termites.

If you live a couple hours away it might be worth visiting, but keep in mind there are termites and all of the backglasses, parts, etc. have been picked over by very experienced collectors.

#8933 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Damnit, always one "close" and on my list whilst finishing up another project.

Sell the one you're finishing up. Problem solved!

#8935 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Yea, if only my wireforms would show up I could do just that!
Wanna buy an incomplete Atlantis?

Can you deliver?

#8941 5 years ago

Game/Type: A-Go-Go / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1966
Production: 5,100

Look! Cheap pointy people!

OP: A-Go-Go- 1966- Project EM- Partially working- has a Spinner circuit kick-out problem- Pointy People- Some spares. Heavy 4 player- Backglass 5/10, Playfield 7/10. $150

#8942 5 years ago

Finally! Some honesty from a CL seller: "It's old, it's kinda ugly but it plays and it's cheap"

Game/Type: Seven Up / EM 1 Player
Contact/Link: neworleans.craigslist.org link

OP: It's old, it's kinda ugly but it plays and it's cheap

it's set to free play so no need for a roll of quarters, fun doesn't come much cheaper

virtually new rubbers all over the play field, did I mention that it's cheap?

paint is flaking off the back glass and cabinet and the cabinet could use some clamping and glue here and there but it's cheap

flippers all flip strongly but this pig is cheap

also includes the play field glass at this cheap price

put some lipstick on this cheap pig, throw it in the garage and let the grand kids bang around on it without worrying they'll break your $1500 pinball machine

it's 49 years old and it could use a new cord plug, even those are cheap

we're cheap too but we're no dummy's so if you can't meet our cheap price for a cheap working pinball machine please don't bother our cheap axx's

#8943 5 years ago

Game/Type: Truck Stop /SS
Year: January 1989
Production: 1,598
Cost: Make Offer
Link/Contact: dallas.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Truckstop Pinball. Plays awesome. Play field is in good condition. Not too many of these out there that I know of.

I'm looking to trade for fishing/bass boat of some sort. I do have other items I can trade as well. But may look at partial cash/trade option too.
I will sell pinball, but please understand you must be able to get in a timely manner.

Email with name and phone number if you want to discuss purchase otherwise feel free to ask any questions you may have.

#8944 5 years ago

Cost: $250
Link/Contact: humboldt.craigslist.org link

OP: Vintage Pinball Machine for someone creative to re-purpose or refurbish

DEALZ
1219 11th St.
Arcata, CA 95521
Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm
Phone: show contact info

#8945 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1965
Production: 2,950
Game/Type: Skylab / EM
Year: May 1974
Link/Contact: redding.craigslist.org link

DATES: Today SAT 06/23

#8946 5 years ago

Not a project, but it is really rare to find this title with a working balligator feature.

Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Link/Contact: spokane.craigslist.org link

OP: 1972 Bally Nip It pin ball machine 950.00 this is the model that was on happy days that fonzie played
Plays great has multi ball zipper flippers and the gator trap at the top right off the playfeild that works!
Play field is in excellent condition, Backglass is new . lower cabnit is in fair condition but the top has been close to a fire
See pictures This is a four player machine
Great game at a bargain price most you see sell for 1200to 1500
New play field rubbers new ball and playfeild has been cleaned and waxed
Ready for your home arcade set on free play
Call Mike at show contact info please leave message no texts
If this posting is still up the pinball is still available

#8950 5 years ago

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS
Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Seller: Michael Alexander
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2209035465789907/?sale_post_id=2209035465789907&rt=11

OP: project machine. Playfield and backbox are disassembled. Cabinet is assembled. Backglass is in super shape. boards worked before disassembly. underside playfield harness & mechs have been washed.
comes with one of two available playfields: one is sanded and ready for a hardtop (http://www.pinballgifts.com/…/Pinball_Playfield_Hardtop.html), the other is unsanded and in pretty rough shape. I have a hardtop available at cost, +$300. All parts for a working machine included except for a power cord.

#8951 5 years ago

Game/Type: Soccer / EM 1 Player
Features: Mechanical backbox animation
Month/Year: March 1964
Production: 2,850
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156499675982375

OP: Williams reverse wedgehead Soccer pinball for restoration. $375

#8952 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fast Ball/ Pitch and Bat
Seller: Jim Danforth
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/976895722487780/?sale_post_id=976895722487780&rt=11

OP: Wide body pinball. Does not completely work. Sometime it will pitch and bat and the fielders will pop up. I have too many projects and moving soon. Price is very firm. A nice one sold at tulsa auction recently for 1300.

#8953 5 years ago

Seller: Jim Danforth
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/976897515820934/?sale_post_id=976897515820934&rt=11

OP: Only partially works. Player will run bases, sometimes it will pitch no time or space. Price is very firm.

#8954 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pioneer / EM 2 Player
Production: 3,625
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Missing backglass. Smoke damage. See pics for condition of playfield and mechs.

I'll help load. Currently in garage for easy pick up. No, I will not deliver.

#8955 5 years ago

Game/Type: Moulin Rouge / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1965
Production: 1,325
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link

OP: This 1960's Williams machine from the Jersey Shore needs work.
I just don't have the time!

#8956 5 years ago

Game/Type: Bobby Orr Power Play / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Link/Contact: salem.craigslist.org link

OP: -This is a classic Bally pinball machine that is 100% fully working
- It comes with some extra bulbs, balls, Novus cleaner, and the original manual
-Only 2 owners, I gave this to my father 22 years ago for Father's Day since he was a Bobby Orr fan during his youth watching the Chicago Blackhawks play hockey
-It has been typical Bally reliable all these years and has never had any issues. It has been well maintained
-All sounds are from the xylophone inside the box which is pretty cool during this generation of solid state Bally pins
-There is no peeling or fading on the back glass art or box artwork
-Overall, I would give the condition a 7/10

#8957 5 years ago

Game/Type: Mayfair / EM
Year: July 1966
Production: 2,120
Cost: $150 OBO
Link/Contact: nashville.craigslist.org link

OP: Moving and selling our pinball machine. Wont fit in the new house. It works just fine. The glass is cracked but still in good shape for being 52 years old. $150 obo
Text me please.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold by original owner for $100, and relisted by a flipper for $750.
nashville.craigslist.org link

#8965 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $675
Seller: Brian James Lenker
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/978751385635547/?sale_post_id=978751385635547&rt=11

OP: A Gottlieb Jack in the Box , This machine has been folded up for 4+ years. It has all new drop targets, new rubber, clean unbroken plastics , The play-field is in very good condition. I had it touched up when I was resurrecting this machine . the cabinet is in great shape with good color . The game played as it should before I put it in storage but if you are an EM guy you understand that it most likely will need the steppers cleaned and a few minor adjustments , I am setting it free because as I said it has been in storage for over 4 years and I have moved on to Bally machines . Machine is at my shop in Pontiac $675.00 is the price.

#8966 5 years ago

I know this isn't a pin, but some people like to add them to their game rooms. Plus most used fully working models sell for $1300-1500. Send me a pm if you want the seller's phone number.

Lazerball Skeeball
Just picked up today from long time storage
game needs cleaned up
I plugged it in it boots up and talks and credits add
after about 10 seconds no ball comes out and game speaks error find attendant all sensor lights on the score holes are lit i haven't spent more then 10 min on it today might be a switch for ball release bad or something in settings broke/disconnected wire or something dirty from sitting.
As-is $475.00
if it doesn't sell by next weekend i will try to fix and price will go up

Seller: Keith Saudaskas
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WVArcade/permalink/1660650307367265/?sale_post_id=1660650307367265&rt=11

#8967 5 years ago

Game/Type: Dealer's Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Cost: $250 OBO
Link/Contact: cincinnati.craigslist.org link

OP: Williams 4 player Dealers choice EM Pinball machine. Non working. Lights turn on but game will not start ball does not kick out. Gane is complete currently storing glass inside to prevent further flaking. Looking for $250 obo

Please include phone number if interested. Will not reply to emails with no number.

#8968 5 years ago

Game/Type: Secret Service / SS DataEast/Sega Version 2, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1988
Production: 2,741
Cost: $399 OBO
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Made by Data East, in digital stereo. This is commercial quality pinball machine needs circuit board repair. This machine has been stored in a extra room inside our home. Someone with the right skill and an affection for pinball machines could transform it into mint condition.

Please make an offer.

Note: You must be able to haul the machine without any help from us, including no damage to our walls. You will have to be able to take the machine apart to fit through a bedroom doorway.

Cash only sale.

#8969 5 years ago

Populated Playfield

Game/Type: Hang Glider / EM 4 Player
Production: 2,325
Cost: $60
Link/Contact: albuquerque.craigslist.org link

OP: Vintage Hang Glider Pinball Machine Top Bally for parts only
Plastic has breaks in 4 places and wood board has paint loss. This item has not been tested.
Contact Joe show contact info

#8970 5 years ago

Game/Type: Stardust / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 5,455
Link/Contact: medford.craigslist.org link

OP: Gigantic mutli family barn and yard sale. Antiques, soda fountain, soda shop counter, display cases, slot and pinball machines, jukebox, stump grinder, thatcher, beer making equipment, scapebooking items, 3D archery targets, dvd, cd, household, clothing and much more. Too much to list

Dates: TH 06/28-SAT 06/30

#8971 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Taxi / SS 4 Player
Year: August 1988
Production: 7,303
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Lynnwood/98036/1921122

DATES: SAT 06/30

#8972 5 years ago

ONLINE ONLY AUCTION

Game/Type: Flying Chariots / Electro-mechanical (EM) 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1963
Production: 3,410
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/VA/Richmond/23230/1923807

ENDS: TU 06/26 11AM EST

#8973 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Black Pyramid / SS
Year: July 1984
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MD/Chester/21619/1925010

DATES: SAT 06/30-SUN 07/01

#8975 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Flying Carpet / EM
Production: 3,170
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Dallas/75254/1922025

DATES: THU 06/28 - FRI 06/29

#8978 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb / Premier
Game/Type: Rescue 911 / SS
Year: May, 1994
Production: 4,000
Cost: $850
Seller: Mike Almond
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968/permalink/2139368386090739/?sale_post_id=2139368386090739

OP: I have a Rescue 911 pinball machine up for grabs. I have fixed most of everything wrong with this machine, new translite, new motor for helicopter and new bushings. Also with new caps and powder coated metal around the glass playfield. The play-field is in good condition and just needs to be cleaned. There is a loose wire some where and I’m tired of chasing it. The Only thing that wouldn’t work before was the DMD. But all parts have been tested in my Street fighter pin and they all work. So I’m ready to pass this along since I have bought a bunch more since I have started on this. No I won’t ship but you can if you can figure it out.

#8979 5 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $850
Seller: Connie Boneno Russell
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/227462294518684/

OP: Bally Capt. Fantastic Pinball. Fully Functional. Call or Text if interested.

#8980 5 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Seller: Coin Op Warehouse
Link/Contact:https://www.facebook.com/pg/coinopwarehouse/posts/?ref=notif

OP: Captain Fantastic. Nice glass, some corrosion and needs fixed. $950. Lots of photos in comments.

#8985 5 years ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
Seller: Robin Frazier
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/484539748651649/

OP: Needs work

#8986 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/River-Forest/60305/1922979

OP: FRI 07/17 - SAT 07/18

#8987 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Fire / 4 player
Year: August 1987
Production: 7,700
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CT/East-Granby/06026/1923678

They also have a MAME aracade, a Qbert arcade and a foos ball table

DATES: FRI 06/29 - SAT 06/30

#8988 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Four Million B.C. / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 3,550
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Chicago/60645/1922844

DATES: TU 06/26

#8989 5 years ago

Not a project, but a great price

Game/Type: F-14 Tomcat / SS System 11A 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Production: 14,502
Contact/Link: eastnc.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a 1987 TomCat pinball machine in excellent working order. This machine was kept in our game room and is being sold because we are moving. It does not take money, and I still have the owners manual and key. For information please contact me at show contact info

#9001 5 years ago

Game/Type: Laser Cue / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 2,800
Seller: Judy Ang
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/477804562648882/?sale_post_id=477804562648882&rt=11

OP: Gameplay is fast and fun. Sound issue where it plays sounds at the wrong times. Otherwise works 100%. Any questions, just ask.

Pick-up in NYC. Shipping available if you make the arrangements.

#9002 5 years ago

Game/Type: Space Invaders / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 11,400
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156507347702375

OP: Complete but not working Bally Space Invaders pinball. Comes with a new rubber kit. $950

#9003 5 years ago

Game/Type: Soccer /EM
Cost: $50
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1417396028360637/

OP: Old pinball machine that does not work . It would be good for parts . The top will light up but that’s all it will do . and the cabinet is in bad shape . One off the legs is off . 50 cash

#9004 5 years ago

Pair of Williams Alley cats shuffle alleys.
One works but has wear on the playfield and the other is missing boards but has good cosmetics.
Cost: $585 for the pair!
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156502965387375

#9005 5 years ago

GARAGE SALE

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: South Park / DMD
Year: February 1999
Production: 2,200 initially and either 242 or 600 on the second run.
Link/Contact: madison.craigslist.org link

#9006 5 years ago

Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS 4 Player
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link

OP: condition: excellent
Charlie's angels pinball machine needs to be repainted on sides. It does light up when plugged in needs A little TLC and you will have a mint pinball machine. I'm not sure if it works properly might need to be adjusted. Asking 300 obo

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9007 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Hit / EM 1 player
Production: 2,200
Link/Contact: up.craigslist.org link

OP: Have a working, fully functional, Big hit pinball machine. It's open and takes quarters. Will need new rubber kit, can be found on ebay for less than $30 Super fun moving so selling. Come check it out and play. Call or text

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9009 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinless:

If someone wants a Pennant Fever they can have mine for $350.
It powers up but non- working. Boards look good with no acid damage. System 8 is over my head.
Located near Austin.

Pinless , smileymatthew placed a WTB ad in the Marketplace. If you could drop at a Fastenal store, place it on top of a pallet they provide, shrink it, and provide a couple of straps to tie the game to a pallet you could probably ship it to him for $150, plus cost of shrink and Harbor Freight straps. PM me for more details

#9010 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Fun Fest / EM - 4 player version of Swinger
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Costa-Mesa/92626/1927824

The also have a jukebox, defender arcade (coctail?) and a pachinko.

DATES: TH 07/19 - SAT 07/21

#9011 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Taxi / SS 4 Player
Year: August 1988
Production: 7,303
Cost: Current Bid $650
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Lynnwood/98036/1921122

ENDS: FRI 06/29 8:15 PM EST

#9012 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/San-Juan-Capistrano/92675/1903611

DATES: THU 06/27 - SAT 06/29

#9013 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Eight Ball Deluxe / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1980
Production: 8,250
Cost: $2,000
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/VA/North-Chesterfield/23236/1927149

#9014 5 years ago

Game/Type: Dr. Dude / SS
Month/Year: October 1990
Production: 4,000
Cost: $1,200 OBO
Contact/Link: raleigh.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Dr. Dude pinball machine
Only 4000 or so produced so kind of rare
In perfect condition worth over 1800
Everything is in working order
A few lights are out and a couple detail pieces are missing but everything still functions properly
Parts are very cheap for Bally pinball machines
1200 or best cash offer
I don't need help selling no scams

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9016 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Skill Pool / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1963
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Concord/94519/1929540

DATES: SAT 06/30

#9017 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Terra-Ceia/34250/1925703

#9021 5 years ago
Quoted from Brigantine:

Recently serviced. Asking for $1,450

Nice! Only three times fair market value. Quite reasonable for an estate sale.

#9023 5 years ago

Seller: Ryan Hillard Short
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/374370779354283/permalink/993312760793412/?sale_post_id=993312760793412&rt=11

OP: Bally Wizard! project (back glass paint is in great shape) $750

#9024 5 years ago

Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503
Link/Contact: allentown.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale is a pinball machine , it lights up, but needs service to work , its in very nice condition. If interested please call

#9025 5 years ago

Game/Type: Argosy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 2,052

OP:
condition: salvage
barn fresh and ready for restoration project or many good original parts, 1970s era ARGOSY pinball machine , good glass , very heavy . will post photos later today

#9026 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE - Summer Camp

Game/Type: High Hand / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Production: 4,950
Game/Type: Top Score / EM
Month/Year: October, 1975
Production: 3,200

Two foos ball tables and a pool table

OP: Tons of stuff : furniture- couches, beds, sets, shelving , bureaus, linens ; watercraft: motor boats, canoes, kayaks, small sailboats- sunfish & lasers, hobiecat , even a weed harvester! ; vintage pinball machines, books, games, antiques - kids water toys, archery ; kitchen equipment- mostly commercial size pots pans etc. Bikes and vintage stereo equipment.
Camp Mohawk - Old Cheshire road in Lanesboro - Sat 6/30. & Sun 7/1. 9-4

#9027 5 years ago

Game/Type: Charlies Angels / SS 4 Player
Link/Contact: albany.craigslist.org link

OP: 1970's Charlie's Angels Pinball Machine by Gottlieb

Needs some work but it is generally in pretty good condition for its age. I haven't really tried to power it on for fear of burning something up but I am pretty sure it does not boot up (it is probably something simple).

I know nothing about pinball machines from a technical perspective so I will not be helpful with those types of questions. However, if you are seriously interested you are more than welcome to view it in person.

$500 OBO

I will not let it go for next to nothing. I'll make a coffee table out of it before I do that. So no lowball offers, don't waste my time.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9028 5 years ago

Game/Type: Aladdin's Castle / EM
Year: September 1975
Production: 4,155
Cost: $650 OBO
Link/Contact: porthuron.craigslist.org link

OP: make / manufacturer: Bally
model name / number: Aladdin's Castle
Aladdin's Castle pinball machine by Bally ,1970s play's well in very good condition. I have had this machine for over 25 trouble free years . Just don't have room for it now. $650 or best. I will text pictures of interested.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9029 5 years ago

Game/Type: San Francisco / EM 2 Player
Features: Mechanical backbox animation
Month/Year: May 1964
Production: 2,000
Cost: Min Bid $350
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: 1964 Vintage Williams SAN FRANCISCO Pinball Machine only 2000 made

OP: This is a Williams 1964 Pinball machine it has a San Francisco theme. It is one of 2000 made. It works but has some cosmetic damage to the paint due to the age. The back glass has a crack in it. It has a short in a relay switch that needs repaired. We know how to trip it to get it started, but it will need to be repaired to function fully. It has one and two player. It has the gobble hole which was the last Williams machine to feature this.I have the electrical schematics printed for the repair needed. I am located in Kansas City MO. I am offering local pickup, I am not interested in shipping it. The top comes off and the legs can be removed to transport easily. It is sold as is.

#9030 5 years ago

Over 40 project pins for sale!

Seller: John Yates
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Arcade4sale/permalink/2087398267998085/?sale_post_id=2087398267998085&rt=11

Over 40 project pinballs from 1940 through late 80s
$500
McLean, IL
Thinning the herd! We are, for the first time ever, selling off some of our project pinball machines. These are machines we have hoarded for 20 to 30 years. All in varying states of repair from fully working to complete basket-cases. And priced accordingly.
Tons of photos and details of each game on our website's Project Pinball page:
https://www.vintagevideogames.com/project-pinball-sale
Best way to contact me is email: [email protected]. or text to 309-287-1725. Resist calling if possible.
First come, first served.

SOLD GAMES:
Black Hole
Card Whiz
Flight 2000
Hardbody
Space Invaders

All prices are OBO. Feel free to make offers. Will be fairly firm on individual game prices until some time has passed. More flexibility for bulk purchasers. Prices will be lowered, probably weekly, until everything is gone.
All games available for inspection and/or pickup in McLean, IL, starting Monday July 1st. Shipping is fine if you pay for it and arrange it. I will meet the shipper and facilitate. Can give guidance if necessary.
Here is the list. Remember, pictures and details on website listed above. Do not contact me with questions until you have read the details and looked at the pictures on my website:
Alien Poker: $400
Aspen: $200
Beach Club: $500
B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶e̶:̶ ̶$̶9̶0̶0̶
Bowling Queen: $500
C̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶z̶:̶ ̶$̶5̶0̶0̶
Cosmos: $750
Crosstown: $750
Darling: $450
Deluxe Fun Cruise: $750
Dixieland: $300
Fashion Show: $750
Firepower: $450
Flash: $450
Flash (2): $450
F̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶2̶0̶0̶0̶:̶ ̶$̶6̶5̶0̶
Gladiator (1956) empty body only: $50
Gridiron: $500
H̶a̶r̶d̶b̶o̶d̶y̶:̶ ̶$̶2̶5̶0̶
Hawaii (1947): $500
Hulk (empty head only): $50
Jumping Jack: $300
Joker Wild: $750
Jungle Lord: $900
King Kool: $1000
King Kool playfield: $75
Kings of Steel: $1250
Knockout: $1000
Millionaire: $200
Olympics: $300
Op-Pop-Pop: $500
Pennant Fever: $900
Pinball Pool: $900
(pinball featuring Hugh Hefner): $800
(pinball featuring Hugh Hefner): $800
Skylab: $500
S̶p̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶n̶v̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶:̶ ̶$̶9̶0̶0̶
Star Explorer: $150
Swing Time: $750
Ten Spot: $700
Trio: $250
World Cup: $175
Yacht Club (1940): $800

#9031 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pit Stop / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1968
Production: 2,002
Cost: $335
Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM
Year: July 1974
Production: 5,977
Cost: $825
Game/Type: Bally Hoo / EM 4 Player
Production: 2,115
Cost: $325
Link/Contact: baltimore.craigslist.org link

OP: Here are three (3) pinball machines for sale.
We were going to tinker with these and get them in tip top shape, but just don't have the time.

First is PIT STOP, a 1968 machine from Williams Electronic Games.
Current state of operation: it lights up, the mechanical plunger is broken, all rubbers have been replaced. Just haven't gotten around to tinkering with it but it shouldn't take much to get it going again.
ipdb.org rating is 6.8 out of 10 stars
$325

Second is STRATO FLITE, 1974 machine also from Williams Electronic Games.
Current state of operation: works okay but is stuck in 4-player mode
ipdb.org rating is 7.2 out of 10 stars
$825

Third is BALLY HOO, a 1965 machine from Bally Corporation.
Current state of operation: solenoid burned up, other than that it was working fine.
ipdb.org rating is 7.5 out of 10 stars
$325

You can check the internet pinball data base website for more information on each machine.

MAKE ME and OFFER for all three -- I am open to a bulk discount.
We are not desperate to sell them so please, if you're interested and want to make an offer, make it a fair price.

#9032 5 years ago

Game/Type: Party Animal / SS
Mo/Year: May 1987
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball for sale. Working condition.

Added over 6 years ago:

Seller cancelled ad

#9033 5 years ago

I am debating making an offer on this one, but I know nothing about em maintenance and I already have a lot of ss projects. I asked the seller to add some close up pictures of the backglass, under the playfield and inside of the cabinet. What are people's opinions of this title, and it's condition? Do you think it would be a major project to get it running again?

Game/Type: On Beam / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 1,150 (!)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Vintage On Beam Bally pinball machine

OP: Really nice condition, will take pics of anything all parts there, non working, parts only, as is, make offer must sell, please pay within 48 hours

#9040 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I know this isn't a pin, but some people like to add them to their game rooms. Plus most used fully working models sell for $1300-1500. Send me a pm if you want the seller's phone number.
Lazerball Skeeball
Just picked up today from long time storage
game needs cleaned up
I plugged it in it boots up and talks and credits add
after about 10 seconds no ball comes out and game speaks error find attendant all sensor lights on the score holes are lit i haven't spent more then 10 min on it today might be a switch for ball release bad or something in settings broke/disconnected wire or something dirty from sitting.
As-is $475.00
if it doesn't sell by next weekend i will try to fix and price will go up
Seller: Keith Saudaskas
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WVArcade/permalink/1660650307367265/?sale_post_id=1660650307367265&rt=11

Price dropped to $375

#9041 5 years ago

Game/Type: Spin-a-Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1969
Production: 2,650
Seller: Kati Raynes
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1886272811673526/

OP: 1969 gottlieb spin-a-card pin ball machine. In great working condition.

#9042 5 years ago

Game: Pat Hand
Type: 4 Player EM
Cost: $125
Seller: Rodney D Levin
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastcoastarcade/permalink/1021377304677157/?sale_post_id=1021377304677157&rt=11

OP: It is warehouse cleaning time , we will be selling a lot of our Em pinballs in the next couple of weeks. All these have been kept in dry storage and cabinet are solid unless otherwise noted. These pins are sold as is and for projects for restoring or parts. I can ship anywhere for cheap.

#9043 5 years ago

Game/Type: The Simpsons Pinball Party/ SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 2003
Production: 5,900
Game/Type: Jungle Queen / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1977
Production: 6,795
Game: Slugfest / SS pitch and bat
Year: March, 1991
Game/Type: Aztec / EM
Year: July, 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $5,000 For all four pins
Seller: Bryan Henson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/?fref=nf

OP: 4 games all with some problems
TSPP - was in friends business, has CPU problem (sound problem as I recall), I have repaired CPU board to go with it - some jerk took plunger handle
Slugfest - slow pitch not working and cabinet fade, but otherwise working
Jungle Queen - bought from hoarder, have full NOS plastics, but needs serious work
Aztec - same hoarder purchase, cabinet was broken, so repaired that, but still needs serious work and missing left slingshot plastic
I need space and haven’t found the time to fix these up, so need to get the space back. Pics hopefully show most of flaws. Since I need space, I won’t consider trades with more than one game. Negotiable and hoping to sell in single transaction.

#9044 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Devil Riders / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1984
Contact/Link: omaha.craigslist.org link

OP: Devil Riders Zaccaria, 1984. This is a project machine. I bought with intention of trying to go through it but realistically I won't get to it until winter and would rather have the space. Powers on but does not boot. Middle insert needs to be replaced. Cabinet looks good with no chunks out. Backglass has flaking. One display seems too have a problem. Have the caps for the flippers. Neon works. Let me know if you want to check it out. SW Omaha

#9045 5 years ago

Game/Type: 3 Coins / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1962
Production: 1,100
Link/Contact: boise.craigslist.org link

OP: Early 60s Williams "3 coins" pinball.....works but needs restored. New rubber kit. Also needs top glass. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 22.50
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
5,061 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bluespin. You are on page 4 of 21.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/4?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.