IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 522.
#24251 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Free pre-flipper project near Chicago. I couldn't find anything on IPDB named 3UP?
https://offerup.com/item/detail/2d0d0177-8bfb-39d4-b480-3cc5ac6a646c?q=pinball
[quoted image]

Looks very close to Twin Six by Keeney https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2688
Perhaps it’s an unrecorded Keeney? Looks similar to their designs

#24252 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Free pre-flipper project near Chicago. I couldn't find anything on IPDB named 3UP?
https://offerup.com/item/detail/2d0d0177-8bfb-39d4-b480-3cc5ac6a646c?q=pinball

I was contacted about this. Most references list this game as "Three Up" as we did, but I fixed that just now. I also found old low-res pics from 2007 and they are on the site:

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2547

I went to that offerup listing but could not see a place to contact the seller "Norb" for permission to use his pics, even after I registered myself there. Maybe because that listing is marked SOLD. So, I went to one of his other live listings where I did see an ASK button but any message I typed to him would not transmit, giving me this error message in red font:

"It looks like a recent message from you might violate our Community Guidelines. Please check them before posting."

What recent message? This is my first message ever on that site. And it would not let me send it no matter how much possibly objectionable text I removed from it.

So, I'm stumped. If anybody knows how to get Norb's attention, please send him my way.

Thanks for all who contacted me about this.

Jay

#24253 1 year ago
Quoted from I_P_D_B:

And it would not let me send it no matter how much possibly objectionable text I removed from it.

Did you have a URL in the message? I was just browsing their community standards page and they may spam-flag anything with a URL as "directing them to external websites."

https://help.offerup.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031988352-Community-guidelines

#24254 1 year ago
Quoted from sparky672:

Did you have a URL in the message? I was just browsing their community standards page and they may spam-flag anything with a URL as "directing them to external websites."
https://help.offerup.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031988352-Community-guidelines

I never used our URL, I removed the acronym IPDB and spelled out our name, I removed quotation marks, nothing worked. It got down to where I was going to only say, "Contact me" but decided it's not me, it's their website.

I just learned that while I was fussing with their message box on their site, they were sending me emails, wanting me to verify my email address. One for every attempt to send a message, it seems. Gee, maybe that is what they should have told me instead of talking about some "recent message" that I never sent, all the while keeping my attention on them and not my Inbox. Also, one of their emails said I needed to give them a phone number when their site allowed me to skip that. I don't give out my phone number to any website.

Forget offerup. They have issues. And I'm a bit ticked. LOL.

#24255 1 year ago
Quoted from I_P_D_B:

I was contacted about this. Most references list this game as "Three Up" as we did, but I fixed that just now. I also found old low-res pics from 2007 and they are on the site:
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2547
I went to that offerup listing but could not see a place to contact the seller "Norb" for permission to use his pics, even after I registered myself there. Maybe because that listing is marked SOLD. So, I went to one of his other live listings where I did see an ASK button but any message I typed to him would not transmit, giving me this error message in red font:
"It looks like a recent message from you might violate our Community Guidelines. Please check them before posting."
What recent message? This is my first message ever on that site. And it would not let me send it no matter how much possibly objectionable text I removed from it.
So, I'm stumped. If anybody knows how to get Norb's attention, please send him my way.
Thanks for all who contacted me about this.
Jay

Excellent! Always happy to help improve the IPDB! Great job, Jay!

#24256 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

A buddy of mine snagged this game. It was an eight hour round trip for him. He's thrilled with it. Only missing the backbox door.
Probably hasn't been played in fifty years!
[quoted image]

Sweet score, congrats to him! I'll snag one of those some day. Seems like I'm always missing out on that game for some reason.

#24257 1 year ago

Layout wise it's very similar to Hocus Pokus if I remember correctly. Hocus Pokus is God fun in my book, but I'm sure there's some home model compromises made.

Quoted from BorgDog:

Is it any fun? and if they wanted to sell it to me what should I pay for it?

#24258 1 year ago

Mr and Mrs Pac Man Pinball

$850 obo in NJ from pinsider Csulli1023

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mr-ampamp-mrs-pac-man-24

Pf looks really good, I'd be all over this if I had the space

EDIT: ...aaaand it's gone. Good luck to whoever scooped it up! Looks like it's gonna clean up real nice

#24260 1 year ago

Selling a bunch of EM pinball machine projects. None have been tested - they may work, they may not. Assume not working. All will need some cleaning/work done but some good candidates for restoration here. Discounts available for buying in bulk - make an offer on everything!

Gottlieb Double Action $750
Gottlieb Astro RARE (only 500 made) $1000

Pickup in Patchogue, Long Island NY

PXL_20230210_220742736 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_220742736 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230210_215231081 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_215231081 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_215236889 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_215236889 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_215349951 (resized).jpgPXL_20230210_215349951 (resized).jpg

330289892_576044924426379_7196114846034841609_n (resized).jpg330289892_576044924426379_7196114846034841609_n (resized).jpg
#24261 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Selling a bunch of EM pinball machine projects. None have been tested - they may work, they may not. Assume not working. All will need some cleaning/work done but some good candidates for restoration here. Discounts available for buying in bulk - make an offer on everything!
Gottlieb Flying Carpet $750
Gottlieb Double Action $500
Gottlieb Pro Pool $400
Williams Strike Zone $350
Williams Gorgar Parts Machine $100
Gottlieb Astro RARE (only 500 made) $1000 each (2 available)
Gottlieb Royal Flush (Head only) $50
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!

#24262 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Gottlieb Flying Carpet $750
Gottlieb Double Action $500
Gottlieb Pro Pool $400
Williams Strike Zone $350
Gottlieb Astro RARE (only 500 made) $1000 each (2 available)
Gottlieb Royal Flush (Head only) $50
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

My bank account thanks you for not being closer.

#24263 1 year ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

My bank account thanks you for not being closer.

Lol, that was good.

#24264 1 year ago

Wish that were closer. I'd take gorgar.

#24265 1 year ago

That Gorgar cab is much nicer than mine...

#24266 1 year ago

All of that gorgar is better than mine. Including the missing glass which is better than my non missing glass.

#24267 1 year ago

I love the art on Astro. Super super cool. Man, I'm glad he's a hundred and fifty million miles from me.

#24268 1 year ago

Mata Hari on DC Craigslist, but listing says it is in Chambersburg, PA:

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Ad is 3 days old.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Type 1 replacement sound board for classic Williams games

#24269 1 year ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Mata Hari on DC Craigslist, but listing says it is in Chambersburg, PA:
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
Ad is 3 days old.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Type 1 replacement sound board for classic Williams games

Might be one of those fake ads posting in one area and advertising it as being somewhere else.

#24270 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Williams Gorgar Parts Machine

Other than missing parts/boards and some cosmetic issues, is there anything wrong with it? Termites? Wood rot?

#24271 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Other than missing parts/boards and some cosmetic issues, is there anything wrong with it? Termites? Wood rot?

Wait...what?

Screenshot_20230210-221834 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230210-221834 (resized).png
#24272 1 year ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

Man, I'm glad he's a hundred and fifty million miles from me.

150 miles? I'm afraid I'd be picking up some projects and getting a talking-to from the wife! Thank heaven he's 1,844 miles from me.

#24273 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinwizkid:

In today’s pinball market there is zero reason for that Gorgar to be a parts game. Looks to be enough there to rebuild it. Only needs hundreds of hours of time.

#24274 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Only needs hundreds of hours of time.

Maybe for a full cosmetic restore, but I think you could put it back together, give it a shop job, and get it flipping in a few dozen hours once you gather all the missing parts.

I did nearly a full teardown of a CE a few years back over the course of 2 weeks, which probably totaled about 40 hrs. That was by far the quickest one I've done going from completely dead to fully shopped & working.

But then yes, there are other games I've spent hundreds of hours on because of technical challenges or loaded playfields.

But being early solid state, gorgar isn't that complicated.

So...who's grabbing it?

#24275 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

In today’s pinball market there is zero reason for that Gorgar to be a parts game...

I dunno man that missing flipper button might be a tough one.

#24276 1 year ago

Sale pending on Strike Zone and Pro Pool means me not having to find a place for them. And getting them from the other end of the world.

#24277 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Might be one of those fake ads posting in one area and advertising it as being somewhere else.

Possibly, but it's also possible seller wants to leverage DC's size and big-city pricing into his area - ad offers a project game at what I would view as fully restored pricing (even for DC). I think Chambersburg is within a 2 hour drive of DC. I hesitated to post it because, if legit, it's clearly a flipper looking for a quick buck. But better to share b/c my view may well be wrong.

-Rob

#24278 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

So...who's grabbing it?

If it had a coin door I think it would be in my garage already.

#24279 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

150 miles? I'm afraid I'd be picking up some projects and getting a talking-to from the wife! Thank heaven he's 1,844 miles from me.

You missed the "million" in there. Lol

#24280 1 year ago
Quoted from RonSS:

If it had a coin door I think it would be in my garage already.

We can find you a coin door and a flipper. Do it!

#24281 1 year ago

I reached out about the Gorgar. Two hour drive, and probably $50 in tolls.

I'll have room in the van, and can bring some other games back to this side of Hudson, if that's helpful to anyone else

#24282 1 year ago

Nvm, game is off the market.

#24283 1 year ago

Someone should go grab this asap.

ventura.craigslist.org link

1971 Stardust Williams Pinball Machine -
$250 (Thousand Oaks, CA)

From OP: Great Pinball Machine, Replaced all the rubber, back glass is really nice, cabinet nice, great condition for the age!
Plays, Could use some scoring adjustments and stuff. Never dug into it much, no room in bar so time to go!
Come and get it.

sd1 (resized).jpegsd1 (resized).jpeg
#24285 1 year ago

#sky-jump-gottlieb $180 someone go get it Dallas area https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/585514223100463/?mibextid=6ojiHh

#24287 1 year ago

I knew it wouldn’t last long. It would be in the back of my truck if I was closer.

#24288 1 year ago
Quoted from ClarkGriswold:

Someone should go grab this asap.
ventura.craigslist.org link
1971 Stardust Williams Pinball Machine -
$250 (Thousand Oaks, CA)
From OP: Great Pinball Machine, Replaced all the rubber, back glass is really nice, cabinet nice, great condition for the age!
Plays, Could use some scoring adjustments and stuff. Never dug into it much, no room in bar so time to go!
Come and get it.
[quoted image]

Of course I am out of town for the weekend. Damn.

#24289 1 year ago

On Beam east of Dallas $600 no extra charge for mouse nest

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6112120948838750/?mibextid=6ojiHh

39CA887C-4973-4455-95A9-57CF58274759 (resized).png39CA887C-4973-4455-95A9-57CF58274759 (resized).png43D7C25D-C562-4133-8562-2681BF225B4A (resized).png43D7C25D-C562-4133-8562-2681BF225B4A (resized).png
#24290 1 year ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

I knew it wouldn’t last long. It would be in the back of my truck if I was closer.

I tried to get it, but it is pending. I'm kind of shocked the seller is still holding it.

#24291 1 year ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

On Beam east of Dallas $600 no extra charge for mouse nest
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6112120948838750/?mibextid=6ojiHh[quoted image][quoted image]

Why wouldn't you clean the mouse nest out before you list it for sale?
Makes no sense!

#24292 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Makes no sense!

They probably don’t know how to take the glass out.

#24293 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Makes no sense!

Quoted from metalguy:

They probably don’t know how to take the glass out.

I asked them if the mouse nest is free of charge.

Waka Waka Waka Waka!

I'm pretty sure they don't know how to remove the glass

#24294 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Waka Waka Waka Waka!

I believe that game has a lift up glass. Funny!

#24295 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Waka Waka Waka Waka!

or the mouse nest.

#24296 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

or the mouse nest.

I'm debating whether or not I should make an offer. He is obviously WAYYYY overvaluing this game for its condition. What do you think would be a realistic offer?
Would it be worth making an offer at all?

#24297 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm debating whether or not I should make an offer. He is obviously WAYYYY overvaluing this game for its condition. What do you think would be a realistic offer?
Would it be worth making an offer at all?

Go see it in person. I bet the cabinet is full of mice nests and wires that have been eaten. Cloth on the wiring is probably gone. I also bet the playfield under the nest is trashed.

#24298 1 year ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Go see it in person. I bet the cabinet is full of mice nests and wires that have been eaten. Cloth on the wiring is probably gone. I also bet the playfield under the nest is trashed.

If the playfield is discolored because of mouse piss you have to worry about hanta virus. Id offer $20-100 depending on condition of glass, cabinet, coin door and playfield. Most people won’t go look at it because of the mouse nest.

#24299 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If the playfield is discolored because of mouse piss you have to worry about hanta virus. Id offer $20-100 depending on condition of glass, cabinet, coin door and playfield. Most people won’t go look at it because of the mouse nest.

I may just let it sit for a month and then think about it.

I like the game, but the money and time needed to put into it...are prohibitive.

#24300 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I may just let it sit for a month and then think about it.

I predict it’ll be in DFW storage unit #7 if you wait too long.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 22.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/486 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.