IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 474 of 522.
#23651 1 year ago

6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN PINBALL MACHINE
$600
Listed 14 hours ago in Middlebury, IN
Details
Condition
Used - Good
1978 Bally pinball machine. Needs some repair. Overall in good condition

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/613128936860680?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Add8a2172-3706-44d4-8758-85e3e438c7b9

#23652 1 year ago

Old Chicago
Bally em
$600
Pinsider pinball-1
Appleton, WI
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140865

#23653 1 year ago

So who got the $300 High Speed project near Peoria Il.? I messaged within three hours of the yesterday afternoon posting, only got crickets, then a message this morning saying it was sold.

It looked rough on the front and the legs were rusted, but for the price, I don’t think you could go wrong.

#23654 1 year ago
Quoted from Billc479:

I messaged within three hours

It was likely gone in 3 minutes. Even an hour is an eternity when it comes to cheap game listings.

#23657 1 year ago

GOTTLIEB SLICK CHICK PINBALL MACHINE
$450
Listed 5 weeks ago in Woodbury, NJ
Details
Condition
Used - Good
SLICK CHICK PINBALL MACHINE. NEEDS REPAIR TO CONTACTS.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1316850492173090?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9be2696a-7f87-41ad-af54-c5268fc8b281

#23658 1 year ago
Quoted from Garrett:

GOTTLIEB SLICK CHICK PINBALL MACHINE
$450
Listed 5 weeks ago in Woodbury, NJ
Details
Condition
Used - Good
SLICK CHICK PINBALL MACHINE. NEEDS REPAIR TO CONTACTS.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1316850492173090?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A9be2696a-7f87-41ad-af54-c5268fc8b281

He also has a working Bally Eight Ball for $1,250 with a nice playfield.

#23659 1 year ago

The Games
Gottlieb ss
$350 obo
Pinsider SeymorGoldfarbJr
Pittsburgh PA
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/141078

#23660 1 year ago

Williams Laser ball
Solid State
$150
Gosse Isle, MI

OP: Lazer Ball Pinball Machine. Needs some electrical work. $150 OBO. You move yourself. Bring necessary tools.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/828113715014555/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post

#23662 1 year ago

You might be thinking scam, but I bet that's legit. Look at the other stuff she has for sale.

#23663 1 year ago

I would love to grab that big guns but I'm not making that trip.

#23664 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

You might be thinking scam, but I bet that's legit. Look at the other stuff she has for sale.

Yep, shes legit. Making the pickup Tuesday! Thanks!

#23665 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Yep, shes legit. Making the pickup Tuesday! Thanks!

Unless someone else offers her more and picks it up today.

PRO TIP: Unless you have paid in full, get it ASAP and STFU until you actually have it.

#23666 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Unless someone else offers her more and picks it up today.
PRO TIP: Unless you have paid in full, get it ASAP and STFU until you actually have it.

I dont cry over that kinda stuff. People that practice that type of scumbaggery will get their comeuppance, karmas real. Either way I always try keep a smile on my face and that gets me blessed in many ways
Hopefully people are honorable. worst case scenario i go home with a resin pirate and cannon!

#23667 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I dont cry over that kinda stuff.

50 miles from home pulling a trailer in a thunderstorm and getting the text that they sold to another, I'm not crying either, but I am swearing a bit...

Oh yeah, what was the deal with the other pins? Already sold?

#23668 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I dont cry over that kinda stuff. People that practice that type of scumbaggery will get their comeuppance, karmas real.

There are plenty of people who dont care about that stuff.

The best thing to do is to grab it ASAP before someone else swoops in and not leave things to chance or a waivering seller.

The project game market is highly competitive.

#23669 1 year ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

50 miles from home pulling a trailer in a thunderstorm and getting the text that they sold to another, I'm not crying either, but I am swearing a bit...
Oh yeah, what was the deal with the other pins? Already sold?

Sometimes sellers don't understand what they put buyers through when they sell something after making a deal with you. One day I drove over 2 hours (one way) just to arrive at the sellers house and seeing the machines I was suppose to be picking up sitting in has driveway in the back of someone else's truck. Over $100 in wasted fuel, 5 hours wasted time, and not even an "I'M SORRY from the seller.

#23670 1 year ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Over $100 in wasted fuel, 5 hours wasted time, and not even an "I'M SORRY from the seller

What’s their address? Nobody does ol’ too-many-pins that way!

I would have told them: “ do you know who I am? I’m too many pins, kiss my ass! I didn’t drive here to be undercut. I hope it drains right down the middle!” (Insert too-many-pins sausage-like middle finger here)

Then too-many-pins burns out in his 1994 ford pickup

#23671 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

I dont cry over that kinda stuff. People that practice that type of scumbaggery will get their comeuppance, karmas real. Either way I always try keep a smile on my face and that gets me blessed in many ways
Hopefully people are honorable. worst case scenario i go home with a resin pirate and cannon!

Damn you! I asked about the pirate hahah

#23672 1 year ago

If i pick it up it goes next to hook and becomes part of an inseparable package when i decide to sell lol

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Damn you! I asked about the pirate hahah

#23673 1 year ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

If i pick it up it goes next to hook and becomes part of an inseparable package when i decide to sell lol

It’s pretty sick.
Who just has a 6 foot pirate??

#23674 1 year ago

It’s pretty sick.

Well... Idk... i own a hearse and a prosthetic leg i found i A dumpster so....

#23675 1 year ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Sometimes sellers don't understand what they put buyers through when they sell something after making a deal with you. One day I drove over 2 hours (one way) just to arrive at the sellers house and seeing the machines I was suppose to be picking up sitting in has driveway in the back of someone else's truck. Over $100 in wasted fuel, 5 hours wasted time, and not even an "I'M SORRY from the seller.

I had some prick here on Pinside do that to me for $100! Made a deal at 2 pm. Told him I was leaving work at 5pm and coming straight there and would be there at 7pm. I get there and he tells me, sorry I sold it to someone else for alot more. Yeah, the guy he sold it to was also on Pinside, he paid $100 than our agreed price. Not the buyers fault because the seller never told him he already had a deal in place. It's just a shitty thing to have to deal with.

#23676 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I had some prick here on Pinside do that to me for $100! Made a deal at 2 pm. Told him I was leaving work at 5pm and coming straight there and would be there at 7pm. I get there and he tells me, sorry I sold it to someone else for alot more. Yeah, the guy he sold it to was also on Pinside, he paid $100 than our agreed price. Not the buyers fault because the seller never told him he already had a deal in place. It's just a shitty thing to have to deal with.

I think you should shout out the Pinsider to warn others. That seller has no integrity.

#23677 1 year ago

It’s pretty sick.

Isn't it WildRover who has one or two in his game room? I think he's posted several photos

#23678 1 year ago
Quoted from JethroP:

I think you should shout out the Pinsider to warn others. That seller has no integrity.

If I knew his Pinside name , I would. The deal was made off of Pinside. This was about 7 years ago and it was a craigslist deal. Only later I found he was here and totally lost his name.

#23679 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Bust a deal, face the wheel.

proxy-image.gifproxy-image.gif
#23680 1 year ago

A couple projects posted this morning on Mr Pinball:

Boomerang, 1974 Bally: 250
This is a project Boomerang game. The negative is the backglass is missing. The playfield and cabinet are in pretty good shape. I have several sets of legs that you can choose from if you would like a set for the game. Text, call, or email if you have any questions or would like photos.
Tim Phone: 563-275-6538
[email protected], Rock Island, Illinois 61201

Fast Draw, 1975 Gottlieb: 500
This is a Fast Draw project game that has been sitting in storage for a few years. Comes complete, but needs to be restored back in working order. I have sets of legs you can choose from if you would like/need a set. Text, call, or email if you have questions or would like pictures.

#23681 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

A couple projects posted this morning on Mr Pinball:
Boomerang, 1974 Bally: 250
This is a project Boomerang game. The negative is the backglass is missing. The playfield and cabinet are in pretty good shape. I have several sets of legs that you can choose from if you would like a set for the game. Text, call, or email if you have any questions or would like photos.
Fast Draw, 1975 Gottlieb: 500
This is a Fast Draw project game that has been sitting in storage for a few years. Comes complete, but needs to be restored back in working order. I have sets of legs you can choose from if you would like/need a set. Text, call, or email if you have questions or would like pictures.

Those are both here in the Marketplace. Fast Draw is showing as Pending on Facebook from the same seller.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140673
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140674

#23682 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

There's no excuse. There's a computer in everyone's pocket that enables near instant communication. He should have called you and let you know a higher bid came in.

#23683 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Isn't it WildRover who has one or two in his game room? I think he's posted several photos

I think CaptainNeo has one too in his epic historically-accurate pirate ship gameroom

#23684 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I think I’ve told this tale a few times, but when I was still quite green, I accidently did this to someone!

The seller was insanely hard to communicate with, and when after weeks we FINALLY agreed on a pickup time and date, I showed up, paid with cash, started breaking down the game and suddenly she started rushing us.

It was super off-putting; up until this point she had been very cordial and even gave us a small tour of the farm.

Then I hear the car pulling in as we are bringing the head up the stairs, and she hollers “IT’S ALREADY SOLD! HE JUST PAID FOR IT!”

Apparently she scheduled about 3 or 4 prospective buyers in half-hour increments just in case someone flaked. I thought that was extremely dishonest and just rude. She at least called the last guy and told him not to bother.

#23686 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Similar story....I bought and paid for a game on ebay. Arranged with the seller to meet at his house at 6:00 when he got off work. I had to drive 4 hours to his house, so I had booked a hotel to overnight after picking up the game, then planned to drive home the next day. I get to his house and he is not there. I call him and no answer. I text him and no answer. I continued calling and texting and after about an hour, he messages me that he is 30 minutes out. He doesn't show in 30 minutes. I message and call for an update. No answer again. I continue calling and messaging. An hour later he says he's on his way. This went on for about 3 hours. I'm pacing his front yard. He finally strolls in about 9pm, doesn't say he's sorry, total asshole, opens up his garage and the game is on the floor, no legs, disassemble so I can't play it (supposed to be working). Not as described, but I drove 4 hours, waited around for another 3, and my hotel was paid for already. I didn't tell him how I was feeling, I just wanted to load up the game and get out....hoping he was still going to let me have the game. I think his plan was that I would just go home. Loaded it up finally and spent a sleepless night on the road. Later I gave him negative feedback on ebay and he complained about it!

#23687 1 year ago

Williams Travel Time $250
Ortonville, Michigan

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/441550887905702/

27ACE25D-B783-43B6-8C11-7B37D012DDEB (resized).png27ACE25D-B783-43B6-8C11-7B37D012DDEB (resized).png
#23688 1 year ago

Chick on the backglass have monkey pox?

#23689 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Chick on the backglass have monkey pox?

Nah skin cancer from those 44 rays

#23690 1 year ago

Disco Fever
Williams ss
$500
Libertyville, Il
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1064174931128659/

Me: Save the banana flippers!

#23693 1 year ago

Heavy Metal Meltdown at a garage sale near Ithaca, NY: fingerlakes.craigslist.org link

#23694 1 year ago

I also posted this in the NE thread.

I have a complete Skylab lower cabinet that I got a long time ago, never did anything with it. Cab is solid, but somebody put some fiberglass on the bottom and moved the toggle switch inside the coin door. Obviously can be undone.
Playfield is in pretty great shape, no broken plastics. I was able to find a Lucky Ace head to go with it to maybe Frankenstein them together. No legs.

Trying to clear up some space, so FREE if somebody wants to come grab it by tomorrow night or Sat morning.

30405F37-85B9-4A15-B6B8-977FD344C2CC (resized).jpeg30405F37-85B9-4A15-B6B8-977FD344C2CC (resized).jpeg7BBB8AA3-BB56-44AC-87A2-7BB807DB97F2 (resized).jpeg7BBB8AA3-BB56-44AC-87A2-7BB807DB97F2 (resized).jpegBEF31916-0E85-4CCA-80EC-DC676773C683 (resized).jpegBEF31916-0E85-4CCA-80EC-DC676773C683 (resized).jpeg
#23695 1 year ago

Royal Flush for $300
Ida, Michigan

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/605685054539064/

4D88AC27-91AF-4E7B-8A5A-C1F2E0C2600C (resized).jpeg4D88AC27-91AF-4E7B-8A5A-C1F2E0C2600C (resized).jpeg89A61890-BAAF-4C66-AC52-76262062566C (resized).jpeg89A61890-BAAF-4C66-AC52-76262062566C (resized).jpeg
#23696 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I also posted this in the NE thread.
I have a complete Skylab lower cabinet that I got a long time ago, never did anything with it. Cab is solid, but somebody put some fiberglass on the bottom and moved the toggle switch inside the coin door. Obviously can be undone.
Playfield is in pretty great shape, no broken plastics. I was able to find a Lucky Ace head to go with it to maybe Frankenstein them together. No legs.
Trying to clear up some space, so FREE if somebody wants to come grab it by tomorrow night or Sat morning.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Calling Otaco!

#23697 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Calling Otaco!

I want to see a picture of those two bonding over a couple of beers and pinball.

#23698 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I want to see a picture of those two bonding over a couple of beers and pinball.

Never going to happen.

#23699 1 year ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Calling Otaco!

Who???

#23700 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 474 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/474?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.