B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 466 of 522.
#23251 1 year ago
Quoted from dgAmpGuy:

Good luck Max. We have a place in freedom and when we’re there I move my marketplace search that way. I would have been floored to find 2 project games right in town. Neither are on our short list, but it would have been very tempting.
Dave

Thanks - She's swamped at this point though, and overwhelmed. I'll remain optimistic, but being the first one to message might not matter on this one. She started talking about getting them repaired to make more money on them. We'll see.

#23252 1 year ago

This thread may create bidding wars on some listing but that's not the fault of this thread.

Here's what it comes down to in my opinion.

The person who is actually selling the pin.

I'm old school and a man of my word. When I list an item for sale with a stated price and the first person that contacts me, they are first in line. If another person then contacts me and offers $100 more than the first person, they are still second in line.

Some people have no integrity.

I've had this happen to me as well on Face Book. Agreed to a price then all of a sudden the item has been sold to someone else for more money.

I've also dealt with people who also were men/women of their word.

#23254 1 year ago

I’ve scored quite a few games from this thread. Usually post every time I get a game thanks to you guys! I have also posted deals WHILE working on them here, some of us practice what we preach!
There was a Genie a few months ago I sent to a friend who hasn’t seen it and was able to score it thanks to the posts here!

I’m gonna be honest, the whole “it ruins my deals” argument is canceled out by the other argument typically posted, “everyone knows how to use FB and CL and has already seen them”. Even without this thread, some jackass would’ve already seen the ad and bid it up like crazy.

This issue is some people, especially certain ones in this hobby, seem to have a bug up their ass and like to ruin deals offering stupid money.
If you’re not about to get in your car with a wad of cash, don’t offer!! Don’t “inform the seller” most the time they don’t need it.

Bonus Negotiating Secret:
Countless times I’ve had to adjust the sellers expectations.
Remind them: Doesn’t matter if they have a Ferrari in the barn with a seized engine and a rotten frame, even a master mechanic will offer them very little.
Restorations cost a lot of money, just because someone knows how to do it doesn’t mean it gets cheaper!

I know people will get angry with the carguement, but it’s worked for me several times when dealing with sellers that have gotten outragous offers.

#23255 1 year ago

Some of new Pinside features Robin is working on would really benefit this thread.

Mainly the private thread feature, because I’m fairly certain the biggest issue is the shitload of lurkers who don’t have accounts and stalk this thread purposefully trying to steal deals.
If only logged in, registered pinsiders could see the posts, it would probably help drastically.

#23256 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Some of new Pinside features Robin is working on would really benefit this thread.
Mainly the private thread feature, because I’m fairly certain the biggest issue is the shitload of lurkers who don’t have accounts and stalk this thread purposefully trying to steal deals.
If only logged in, registered pinsiders could see the posts, it would probably help drastically.

There is a "pinsideonly" tag. It works the same as a blockquote tag.

< pinsideonly >
Text here (just remove the spaces in the tags)
< /pinsideonly >

« Some content hidden, only visible to registered Pinsiders »
#23257 1 year ago

I have been lucky enough to grab 2 or 3 great deals from this thread. My strategy is:
1. Be 1st if possible, if not first, 1st to commit
2. Don’t haggle or ask for more pictures
3. Establish trust, Advise seller they can probably get more than they are asking but I’d be happy to pay their asking or something more they and I would be happy with
4. Demonstrate trust, try to get seller to accept a deposit sight unseen.
5. Show up as agreed with cash as agreed
6. Finally ask seller to pull ad, stop answering or entertain bottom feeders that will inevitably try to snipe it by offering more

It rarely works but when it does, it’s always a pleasant exchange vs seller trying to up the price or sell out from under me. I have yet to lose a deposit (though some may have invented excuses to back out. Those people I don’t deal with in the future)

#23258 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Hopefully that's not directed my way. No trolling from my end, was just providing a different perspective. HH and I actually exchanged some good PMs tonight about stuff. He gets both sides, there are no hard feelings either way.

You are definitely not a troll, and you bring good points. Nobody wants ANY buyer to drive a couple of hours to pick up a game only to find the seller wants to back out because of other pinball interest.

I think it falls those others that call too late, though, and not on the postings here. If it's been sold, don't tell the owner you will pay more. Give them your number should the deal fall through, and move on. Telling the seller not to sell, or showing up knowing someone else is coming, is the issue here.

(And yes, I also think some of this is a seller who is unscrupulous. And it is, if you promise something to someone, you keep your word. Even if you could have made more money by backing out.)

#23259 1 year ago

Am I the only one that's sad every time this thread is a "hot topic" because I know it's some drama surrounding pin purchases and not because of some plethora of deals out there?

#23260 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This issue is some people, especially certain ones in this hobby, seem to have a bug up their ass and like to ruin deals offering stupid money.

100% agree. And right along with those people are the ones that are all salty about not being first, so they start trying to ruin things for the person that is. I've had sellers show me messages from other potential buyers who don't even know who I am, telling them I'm some sort of horrible person who's ripping them off. Or telling them that the game is worth five times what it is, just to try and screw the person who is first over. All just because they're not getting the game. I once had a seller show me a text message from a potential buyer claiming that I stole a game from his mother. Anybody who knows me, knows I'm one of the nicer, shirt-off-my-back, heart on my sleeve kind of people in this hobby. Having somebody tell a complete stranger that I stole something from their mother had me caught between laughing and shocked. There are definitely some strange, sour people out there! Cheers to the good ones!

Quoted from MtnFrost:

You are definitely not a troll, and you bring good points.

Just wanted to say thank you for saying that, it's all I was trying to do. There's always a variety of perspectives out there. Maybe some day I'll be on the other side of it thanks to this thread.

More on topic - those of you that post deals frequently, Do you put in the extra effort to weed out the scams every time? I feel like we don't see many of those posted here, so I'm assuming the answer is yes. I think a lot of people have become savvy on figuring out the fake ads, which is nice.

#23261 1 year ago

Forceflow - Please tell me more about the Pinside only tag. Does it pop up when I add to the string? For example, in this post, I don't see the option - maybe I'm missing it?

I post projects when I see them and not interested in them. I don't want to be part of a flame war, but I like the idea of posting a project here so that only members can see it. The idea of using the website and not paying to keep the site up seems immoral to me.

#23262 1 year ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Forceflow - Please tell me more about the Pinside only tag. Does it pop up when I add to the string? For example, in this post, I don't see the option - maybe I'm missing it?

There isn't a button for it. You'll have to type out the tags manually.

#23263 1 year ago

#black-knight
Williams SS
$600
Albuquerque, NM
Pinsider: 1iblind
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-project#post-6945533

OP: This is a project game or maybe a parts game.

The power cord was cut and I haven't attempted to replace it to power it on. Since the transformer is missing a power cord wouldn't do it much good anyway.

Good:
-Cabinet is in pretty good shape considering the condition of the rest of the game.
-Cabinet art isn't too bad either
-Has all the displays and boards.

Bad:
-It has been sitting without a playfield glass for a long time
-Apron is dented
-Backglass is missing
-Lockdown bar is missing
-Batteries have leaked
-No legs or leg bolts
-Missing transformer
-Playfield is rough and planking

For $50 I can pack and pallet for shipping, if needed.

#23264 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Just wanted to say thank you for saying that, it's all I was trying to do. There's always a variety of perspectives out there. Maybe some day I'll be on the other side of it thanks to this thread.
More on topic - those of you that post deals frequently, Do you put in the extra effort to weed out the scams every time? I feel like we don't see many of those posted here, so I'm assuming the answer is yes. I think a lot of people have become savvy on figuring out the fake ads, which is nice.

I do try to weed out scams as best I can, or specify if I've got concerns. I've had a couple which looked like scams turn out to be legit, and have helped get a few rare games to buyers that otherwise would still probably be rotting where they were at the time I found them.

I also do understand your concern, which is one reason I rarely post up a deal the moment I find it. Usually I post up projects that have been advertised for a couple days, or cases where I might not be interested for myself but am in a position to help facilitate getting the game to a pinsider.

-Hans

#23265 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Black Knight
Williams SS
$600
Albuquerque, NM
Pinsider: 1iblind
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-project#post-6945533
OP: This is a project game or maybe a parts game.
The power cord was cut and I haven't attempted to replace it to power it on. Since the transformer is missing a power cord wouldn't do it much good anyway.
Good:
-Cabinet is in pretty good shape considering the condition of the rest of the game.
-Cabinet art isn't too bad either
-Has all the displays and boards.
Bad:
-It has been sitting without a playfield glass for a long time
-Apron is dented
-Backglass is missing
-Lockdown bar is missing
-Batteries have leaked
-No legs or leg bolts
-Missing transformer
-Playfield is rough and planking
For $50 I can pack and pallet for shipping, if needed.

As I mentioned on that thread as well, the transformer may be present, as it's an early machine with the transformer in the head instead of the cabinet, and the transformer CAGE is visible.

I also really really really want the ROM's out of this machine. It's the first time I've seen L2 ROM chips in the field. I've only ever found L3 or L4 in the past.

#23266 1 year ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $500
Pinsider: gitmomike
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136058

OP: Project machine that sat for a long time. Playfield has been completely stripped of parts. The PF is shot, or could be a candidate for an overlay. All parts are in the cab. The back glass is in really good shape, I see no flaking.

#23267 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $500
Pinsider: gitmomike
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136058
OP: Project machine that sat for a long time. Playfield has been completely stripped of parts. The PF is shot, or could be a candidate for an overlay. All parts are in the cab. The back glass is in really good shape, I see no flaking.

Made an offer on this machine, probably won't get it but always worth a try. Unfortunately, I'd have to pay shipping that would increase the total cost dramatically for it if I do get it.

#23268 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Made an offer on this machine, probably won't get it but always worth a try. Unfortunately, I'd have to pay shipping that would increase the total cost dramatically for it if I do get it.

Are you going to try and restore it or use it as parts?

#23269 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballboy:

Are you going to try and restore it or use it as parts?

Restore, since I want a High Speed. It already sold to someone else though. The search continues!

#23270 1 year ago

Restore, since I want a High Speed. It already sold to someone else though. The search continues!

Goodluck with the search, high speed is a great game and they are getting harder to find. I absolutely love mine.

#23271 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

100% agree. And right along with those people are the ones that are all salty about not being first, so they start trying to ruin things for the person that is. I've had sellers show me messages from other potential buyers who don't even know who I am, telling them I'm some sort of horrible person who's ripping them off. Or telling them that the game is worth five times what it is, just to try and screw the person who is first over. All just because they're not getting the game. I once had a seller show me a text message from a potential buyer claiming that I stole a game from his mother. Anybody who knows me, knows I'm one of the nicer, shirt-off-my-back, heart on my sleeve kind of people in this hobby. Having somebody tell a complete stranger that I stole something from their mother had me caught between laughing and shocked. There are definitely some strange, sour people out there! Cheers to the good ones!

I've seen like only a couple scams here, most are craigslist or Mr Pinball ads from new posters. (Btw don't believe anything on Mr Pinball) I'd like to also echo MaxAsh's post here- 95% of pinball people I've met are down to earth, non cutthroat, people that are just happy FOR you getting deals. I'm definitely in that camp. And you know what the easiest way to score deals on projects is? Build positive relationships with other pinheads. Tell people what you're looking for. I mentioned to a few fellow Pinsiders that I was looking for a project Road Show a few years back... I didn't even know the source but 4 different people messaged me when one came up. (coincidentally from MaxAsh himself) Be respectful, don't piss people off in this hobby and good things happen.

#23272 1 year ago

Just to add a little humor here...

This one cracks me up every time I scroll past it.
I'm not sure if it's a homebrew...
Or one of those undersized "almost pinballs", like this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/demolition-classic

I already tried searching for the title "Space Carnival Alien Fire", so I'm stumped.

$550 in Buffalo, NY
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3075774585971295

273037581_4603388476455923_2357368269643887996_n (resized).png273037581_4603388476455923_2357368269643887996_n (resized).png
#23273 1 year ago

The "Alien Fire" looks like the cover of that Boston album from 1976 that I never owned but have seen many times.

#23274 1 year ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

The "Alien Fire" looks like the cover of that Boston album from 1976 that I never owned but have seen many times.

I have *more than a feeling* you're right.

#23275 1 year ago
Quoted from LoudBeardyHatGuy:

Just to add a little humor here...
This one cracks me up every time I scroll past it.
I'm not sure if it's a homebrew...
Or one of those undersized "almost pinballs", like this one: https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/demolition-classic
I already tried searching for the title "Space Carnival Alien Fire", so I'm stumped.
$550 in Buffalo, NY
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3075774585971295[quoted image]

Based on the posts, I'd say mid-70s at the latest.

Might be a home game, might be an EM with a manual ball lift.

[edit]: After seeing the photos in the ad, yeah, that's definitely non-commercial home size.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?specialty=8&sortby=date&searchtype=advanced

[edit 2]: Found it--Skyhawk:

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4699

#23276 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Found it--Skyhawk:

HA! NICE!
There isn't much this community can't do, is there?

#23282 1 year ago

Hi everyone’ alien star project available in Michigan needs a lot of work.. but not many were made.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/500988155050405/

#23283 1 year ago
Quoted from Adboy:

Hi everyone’ alien star project available in Michigan needs a lot of work.. but not many were made.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/500988155050405/

Nice playfield, most have missing ink between the pop bumpers and stand up targets. Upper cabinet has a lot of swelling from moisture (mdf).

#23284 1 year ago

Gorgar and Safari for ???
Located in Freedom, NH
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1143916969796731/
"These machines are in great condition but do need some parts replaced. I have the original manuals and the parts to be replaced.
These will be in perfect working condition if someone that knows what they are doing repairs them. My handy father had planned on repairing them but unfortunately he passed away and we will not have a place to keep them. Probably something you would want to get a look at first.
Serious buyers only please. I cannot answer any other questions so please don’t ask. Your more than welcome to come by and check them out. Buyer is responsible to transport and price is negotiable."
Impossible to know how much this person wants, so could or could not end up being a good deal.
[quoted image]

Well, this person looks ot have an auction going on. Hh says his high offer, so far, is $1400.00 To me, these two titles are sources of parts. And there is no way I am paying up for something with a couple of pictures.

Quoted from the96stang:

This is the exact reason this is my least favorite thread on pinside. Posts like this drive the games sky high, and now they will be listed forever because the person thinks they have gold.
We are all looking, all the time, at all the same markets. This just creates unnecessary noise. And if I remember correctly, you only post games you ARENT interested in, but magicly forget to post the ones you are
Imo, end this thread. Rant over. ✌️

This is not a carugment. At a car site I used to spend time on, the site's founder and webmaster, had a policy of us not posting Ebay auctions because it might drive the price up for the guy who is diligently watching the auction. And competition was stiff for several parts for this particular car. I understand someone not wanting a particular sale broadcasted.

But let's cut to the chase: We are all looking for the swinging deal from an ignorant seller who has priced his sale too low. We all want that sale that that will allow us to buy a pin for below market rates. Or we all want that rare pin that is not priced like the rare pin that it is.

If the seller is an educated seller, he will be priced to the market. There is no swinging deal. And nothing to chase. And if he is overpriced, we talk about that "greedy seller".

Someone posted a very rare pin on pinside one day. Only 302 units of this pin were produced. Several of us jumped on this. The pin was rare, desirable , and underpriced. I did not get the pin. It was on Craigslist in California. I don't know who got it. But if someone here had not posted the link, I would not have even known about it; But I had a chance I would not have otherwise had.

Here is another one: I put a pin up for sale on CL. I was overpriced by about $200.00. I said I was overpriced. And I said what I had done to the pin and why it was priced as it was. It took me two months before my buyer came along. The only action I got on that for sale ad was the scammers wanting to have their people come buy with a cashiers check and leave with the pin.

Another one: I was looking for a particular pin. I had been looking for awhile. And then I stopped looking. And then one day I opened up CL and down in Oklahoma City was the pin I had been looking for; The for sale ad had been up for 19 days. If that same pin was to hit Craigslist today, unless it was grossly overpriced, it would be sold in 30 minutes to some local OK City guy.

And the last one: About 4 years ago I was at CL and saw a Gottlieb Joker Poker for sale. And I took a closer look. Yes, it was Joker Poker. But instead of the early SS JP with 9,280 units produced, this was an EM JP with only 820 units produced. The seller had it priced for $300.00. I could have made a killing.

But I am bought up. I do not have room for this pin. It is rare. It is a hot title, but I am not in the market. I sent the CL seller a CL email. I said, "you are way underpriced on this pin. You can ask more. Seller was sitting in front of his computer and got right back to me. He was needing money badly. I told him he could probably get $2000.00 for an EM JP. He raised his price. He got back with me and said he took a $1,000.00 because he really needed the money.

So, yeah, sure, I made someone pay $700.00 more for a rare pin. But I am not sorry. I helped a kid out who sounded like he was flat broke and really needed the money. Sorry for the buyer who had to step up with an extra $700.00, but I would do it again. And the buyer still got a deal, but not as good as he would have gotten if I had not come around.

And if I had been interested in the machine? I would have probably kept my mouth shut and told the seller I can be there in 3 hours with the $300.00. I have a black heart.

As buyers, we love "divorce forces sale" ads, we love sellers "whose health has gone bad and he needs to raise cash". As sellers, we want all we can get. Yeah, yeah, I get you passed it off to a friend for even money. But, by and large, we want every dollar we can scrape when we are selling.

No one here is "holier than thou".

Quoted from MaxAsh:

I actually understand the96stang 's frustration here. And you actually sort of proved his point a bit with your comment here. Think about this for a second. You only post things that are not near you, and that you don't want. Why do you do that? Because you don't want to tell everyone about a deal you found that you want, right? Makes sense. Now think about that from the perspective of somebody who wants a game and sees it posted on someplace like Facebook. They get excited, maybe they're first in line because they saw it right away, and then someone goes and posts it here because they don't want it, so why not tell the world about it, right? Well, then suddenly a lot more eyes can be on it, and a feeding frenzy can occur. Price gets driven up frequently, and that person who saw the deal first maybe loses out. I have personally had this happen multiple times.
I find it highly unlikely that any pinball machine posted clearly on a place like Craigslist or Facebook isn't spotted right away by many of us in the hobby at this point. Broadcasting games you don't want in a place like this only causes more people to pile on a potential deal, potentially ruining the deal itself. You can say you're just trying to help people in the hobby pick up a pinball machine, but the hypocritical nature of it is apparent when you only post things you don't want.
If you see a great deal near you, and you hurry off to get it without telling anyone, are you thrilled when you see it posted in a place like this? Of course not. You're hoping no one else sees it, and that no one posts it here before you can grab it. I'll call anyone that says otherwise a liar in a heartbeat. So why do it to other people? That's the part that doesn't really make any sense to me. You wouldn't want it done to you, so why would you do it to others?
It would make a lot more sense if stuff posted here were things that might not have been noticed. Games poorly listed so not many eyes are on it, or deals that have been sitting for a while because they were obscure in their posting. Games buried in some estate sale maybe.
It is eternally frustrating when I'm driving off to pick up a deal near me, then I see it posted on this thread while I'm on the way, and arrive to find out a couple dozen new people are messaging the seller, jacking up the price, or telling them not to let me buy it as cheaply as it was listed. Can that happen without it being posted here? Of course! But does this help avoid that? Definitely not.
I appreciate the level of work that goes into finding deals, because I put the effort in just like many of us do. I think what the deal hunter / posters lose sight of is how posting those deals in a place like this affects both the market, and the ability for local buyers to pick it up. Yes, maybe a Pinsider will say hey, thanks for posting that, I grabbed it. But how many other Pinsiders or hobbyists were already trying to get the deal/game, worked hard to watch for deals too, but lost out because it got posted here?
I am definitely an example of one. Every time I spot a deal, I feel like I'm racing against this thread every time. I come check it as I try to work on securing the game, and I dread every time it gets posted here. After multiple experiences with this thread causing me to either pay more, or lose the game altogether, I cross my fingers and hope local guys like HydrogenHuman don't post the game before I can get it. It's a crappy feeling, having to worry about a Pinside post screwing up a pickup for me, but it's become a frequent concern. And I know I'm not the only one, plenty of people complain about it. It's been discussed in local threads, and a good number of people prefer to keep those kinds of posts to a minimum, or out altogether.
Put simply, if you're not willing to post a deal you want, why post a deal that will hurt somebody else's chances of getting the game? I would be shocked to find out that any of the games or deals posted here haven't already been seen by at least a few people who want it in that area. Not a single game HydrogenHuman posted in this thread was one I hadn't already seen when he posted it, from my recollection. I'm only mentioning him because he's the local guy (to me) that seems to be doing that a lot over the past year or so. Broadcasting it really is just feels like it's about flexing deal hunting and posting quickly skills, more than anything else. But that's just my two cents. It is a free country and free forum to post on. I for one wish that people didn't do that though, and have lost out on something I wanted several times because of it. That's why I don't post about any games. I know people will see them, so if I don't want them, I let the other hard working hunters find and grab them. I don't want people to feel the way I do when this kind of thread drives up prices, and pulls games away from someone that worked hard to find it, or be first in line for it.
I appreciate those of you that think this is altruistic, and you're just trying to help. If you're not just doing it to show off your deal finding skills, or race to be the first one to post a deal, then maybe you really do think you have the best interests of others in mind. Maybe you're just looking out for the people that can't, or don't know how to, put in the effort to find games and deals. I can see that angle. And I'm sure some of those people appreciate it.
That being said, perhaps this gives you a little different perspective on what your posts can do, or how they can also be detrimental. You might just be hurting as many or more than you're helping, if you view it all from a different angle. I'm not raging at anyone, just providing a perspective. Although I admit sometimes I do want to comically strangle Mr Hydrogen like Homer strangles Bart when he posts a game I'm already trying to snag.

Same as above. You are looking for the great deal which means , more than likely, it selling for below market price.

#23285 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I actually understand the96stang 's frustration here. And you actually sort of proved his point a bit with your comment here. Think about this for a second. You only post things that are not near you, and that you don't want. Why do you do that? Because you don't want to tell everyone about a deal you found that you want, right? Makes sense. Now think about that from the perspective of somebody who wants a game and sees it posted on someplace like Facebook.

Most of the project games I get are local finds, networking from games I serviced for customers or referrals. I have bought several games from this thread since I'm not on FB and appreciate the leads. I have posted several games that never hit FB, CL or here. People that offered them to me out of the blue. Stuff I didn't want or have room at the time.

I think the goal of this thread is to get games to people who will fix and enjoy them and later pass them on to others. That's what I do. I enjoy bringing the dead back to life. Some stay in game room and some get sold. My goal is, never part out a game that could be brought back to being played.

Anyone who knows me will verify I have helped people here with project games that I passed on just so they get a keeper game they wanted. It's pinball, not stress.

#23286 1 year ago

That got me thinking. The last pin I bought, I bought here about 5 years ago. Before that, they were all through mr.pinball or ebay. Only one did I have from an arcade in Big Bear. All the others were sight unseen. I haven't tried buying one recently, but if I sell my Centaur, I will be looking here because it's a lot of time to find what you want. I love the help, hate the competition. Ah, well.

#23287 1 year ago

Wow. All the whining reminds of bus hunters on Thesamba. Now I feel right at home! Keep the posts coming, please.

#23288 1 year ago

"$10 firm" - Paulding, OH

Who's this guy's local parts hoarder?
Someone's not doing their job...
Transformer alone might be worth it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/402292425137478

249932876_4873536725999067_6793590290948814405_n (resized).jpg249932876_4873536725999067_6793590290948814405_n (resized).jpg

#23289 1 year ago
Quoted from LoudBeardyHatGuy:

"$10 firm" - Paulding, OH
Who's this guy's local parts hoarder?
Someone's not doing their job...
Transformer alone might be worth it.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/402292425137478
[quoted image]

I have shelves of older parts (including transformers) that nobody seems to want right now.

It could be that the guy is just tired of looking at it and wants it out.

#23290 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I have shelves of older parts

With some of the trash that I end up bringing home, I might just come begging some time.
Otherwise, there are lots of "robot" sculptures in my future...

#23291 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

15 Cocktail Pin Projects
Fredericksburg, MD

Damn! Anyone wanna grab that star battle for me and bring it closer?!

#23292 1 year ago

Thanks guys! She's safe at home in the shop!

20220526_135622 (resized).jpg20220526_135622 (resized).jpg
#23293 1 year ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Damn! Anyone wanna grab that star battle for me and bring it closer?!

Do you know anyone travelling to the York PA show in October? Maybe you can pay for it now, have it delivered to York by the seller, then have someone bring it back to you. Try posting in this forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread

#23294 1 year ago
Quoted from DorkInAbox:

Thanks guys! She's safe at home in the shop![quoted image]

Congrats on the new HS!

#23295 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Do you know anyone travelling to the York PA show in October? Maybe you can pay for it now, have it delivered to York by the seller, then have someone bring it back to you. Try posting in this forum:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread

The guy who is selling them Brian is going to York as far as I know

#23296 1 year ago

Seeing some retro pins up for sale today.

Hi-Dive for $150

Located in Glastonbury, CT

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/530495942072825/

283248104_5614587415252268_9094090465896632320_n (resized).jpg283248104_5614587415252268_9094090465896632320_n (resized).jpg284020757_5393850417302157_2205484773347978764_n (resized).jpg284020757_5393850417302157_2205484773347978764_n (resized).jpg284197661_5170633043029456_6940416843135278181_n (resized).jpg284197661_5170633043029456_6940416843135278181_n (resized).jpg

#23297 1 year ago

$20 for Rapid Transit and Big Hit

Located in Amherst, NH

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/320552350277875/

"Need to be gone by June 15th or I will just make them go away."

283917154_5534399273278588_3749620809686278455_n (resized).jpg283917154_5534399273278588_3749620809686278455_n (resized).jpg283272528_5244165342305723_4591711194810879092_n (resized).jpg283272528_5244165342305723_4591711194810879092_n (resized).jpg

#23298 1 year ago

$20 for Rapid Transit and not sure the name of the other one.

Pinball is all about spelling, so I would guess Big Hit.

#23299 1 year ago

$20 for Rapid Transit and not sure the name of the other one.
Located in Amherst, NH
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/320552350277875/
"Need to be gone by June 15th or I will just make them go away."

These are right near Peruman and I. Sent it his way already, and the guy changed them to Free. We were thinking of grabbing them just to bring them to the show if anyone wanted them.

#23300 1 year ago

Seeing some retro pins up for sale today.
Hi-Dive for $150
Located in Glastonbury, CT
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/530495942072825/
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That would be a beautiful restoration piece. Love the simple art.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 3.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

There are 26,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 466 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/466 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.