IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 522.
#2201 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Drop-A-Card / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1971
Production: 2,600
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link
Condition: Someone has 'attempted' to touch up the playfield. OP: "Works great!"

Added over 8 years ago: **Sold to bob_e**

#2202 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Honey / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1972
Production: 6,301
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: southjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: Decent looking cosmetically. OP: "Williams "Honey" pinball machine. Not working needs repair or use for parts or project."

From Craigslist to Mr. Pinball Calssifieds....this guy really wants Honey out of his possession.

Honey, 1972 Williams: 350
Honey 4 player project pin. Needs repairs, good backglass & playfield.
Fred
North Cape May, New Jersey, bout as south as Jersey gets

#2203 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

...this guy really wants Honey out of his possession.

I don't know what's up with all of the Honeys for sale recently. It's fine with me. I just picked up a Honey sans backglass from Ramtuathal and I'm looking forward to the five DC pop bumper action and the three drop targets used only sparingly on Williams pins.

honey_day1_(resized).jpghoney_day1_(resized).jpg

#2204 7 years ago

Davideokills might be able to make you a translit of that glass

#2205 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Davideokills might be able to make you a translit of that glass

Thanks! Poor ole Honey deserves a backglass/translite when poor ole Pecos can find the pesos!

#2206 7 years ago

Game/Type: Spacelab / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1974
Production: 30 (!!)
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: newlondon.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have a Space Lab Pinball Machine. Everyone owns a sky lab, who owns a SPACE LAB? It may be rare, but it probably will never be super valuable in my opinion.
Well this is your chance, supposedly only 30 made. Playfield is probably a 5 out of 10. Cab a 6 out of 10. BG a 6 out of 10. It plays but the kick out coil does not fire. The rest seems to work. "

Added over 8 years ago: **Someone got the Spacelab! This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 8 years ago: **Secret Service, below, presumed sold**

#2207 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Stripped down version of Darling? Which was made in September 1973. Those designers were crafty.

#2208 7 years ago

Stripped down version of Darling?

Heya Captive_Ball. You said the magic word (Darling/Jubilee), which means that I will impetuously insert myself into the conversation, like a needy genie.

Spacelab stripped down? Mmmm...I'm not sure I'd go that far. It's different (A LITTLE! ). ...but stripped down? From what I can tell, the only difference in the main playfield elements is that on Darling/Jubilee there's a sideways gate (located just above the captive ball loop between the two pops), which was removed on Sky/Spacelab. *shrugs* The other difference is that you have a traditional "Italian bottom" complete with inlanes (which seems to be a rarity on Williams titles from this era) on Sky/Spacelab, whereas on Darling/Jubilee you have those kick-out holes at the base of the flippers which do not allow for cradling. So, those are a couple of things removed/changed, but I dare say that the art package on Sky/Spacelab is pretty darn cool. I love the fact that they made a three-dimensional rocket out of the captive ball loop. Also, those pop bumper caps (which are in-tact[!??!] on this seller's listing) are probably worth as much as the machine. Ha-ha!

Anyhow, I've met my Darling/Jubilee diatribe quota for the day. Hope this finds you well, CB!

Happy Projecting,
Ryan

#2209 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I just picked up a Honey

Congrats, Pecos! That palatial pinball parlor must really be filling out. Get ready for some high-flying action on the Williams DC pops once they're rebuilt. ...and cool to find a Willy from that era with drops!

#2210 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You are welcome dothedoo and congrats! I read on another forum that some Pinsider was willing to give up their left 'testicle', (different language used), to get Agents 777. Wow! I sure hope that wasn't you.

LOL, no that wasn't me. I'm saving that option for a different game.

#2211 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Mmmm...I'm not sure I'd go that far. It's different (A LITTLE! ). ...but stripped down? From what I can tell, the only difference in the main playfield elements is that on Darling/Jubilee there's a sideways gate (located just above the captive ball loop between the two pops), which was removed on Sky/Spacelab. *shrugs* The other difference is that you have a traditional "Italian bottom" complete with inlanes (which seems to be a rarity on Williams titles from this era) on Sky/Spacelab, whereas on Darling/Jubilee you have those kick-out holes at the base of the flippers which do not allow for cradling.

The main difference I saw right away were the saucers by the flippers of the Darling, that were not included on Sapce Lab. No disrepect to the Skylab.

Thanks for the clarification. Knowledge is power

#2212 7 years ago

Thanks for the clarification. Knowledge is power

theMoreYouKnow.giftheMoreYouKnow.gif

#2213 7 years ago

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island. Playfield is nice but probably needs a new board and a good playfield cleaning. Cabinet had a chunk repaired in the front bottom, a few chipped corners etc but could easily be saved, $500 cash and carry, pics here: http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=513&imageId=6370

#2214 7 years ago

Quoted from rkahr:
That Firepower with the banged up head sold for $830.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions
It's back up on Ebay again....as I type the current bid is $3.25 with 6 days to go.
ebay.com link » Firepower Pinball Machine Williams 1980 Feel The Power

That Firepower sold for $805 this time...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#2215 7 years ago

Game/Type: No Fear: Dangerous Sports / DMD 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1995
Production: 4,540
Cost: $1500
Link/Contact: tampa.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have had this machine for about ten years. It really is a blast to play. Cabinet and play field are all in good shape colors are all good. The machine does however need to be serviced. I think that it needs a new transformer. Because it comes on everything functions, but when all the bonuses are going it will shut down, it also shuts down if both flippers are hit at the same time. I have all the Manuels and schematics that I know of for the machine. Hate to sell it but haven't worked in a while do to wife's illness."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#2216 7 years ago

Welcome NYP - New York Pinball!

Quoted from NYP:

Data East Secret Service project

That looks like it would be a great project for someone. Thanks for posting it.

Added over 8 years ago: **Shaq Attaq, below, sold for $306!**

#2217 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: $200
Condition: OP: "I have a Space Lab Pinball Machine. Everyone owns a sky lab, who owns a SPACE LAB? It may be rare, but it probably will never be super valuable in my opinion.
Well this is your chance, supposedly only 30 made. Playfield is probably a 5 out of 10. Cab a 6 out of 10. BG a 6 out of 10. It plays but the kick out coil does not fire. The rest seems to work. "

Sent an e-mail

#2218 7 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Paragon / SS
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 9,120
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html

OP: This game for sale by Del Music Co. Is a survivor from the Sandy NJ storm. It is possible to be brought back to life by a skilled pinball tech or may have to become a parts game. The backglass artwork is peeling off almost completely off in one piece and I don't think if it can be saved. The cabinet is in decent condition. The playfield looks good. All boards are in backbox. Prefer buyer in driving distance for pick up. Call Jim for details and pictures any night after 8pm

#2219 7 years ago

~~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~~
Game/Type: Paragon / SS
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 9,120
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: https://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/data/machines_for_sale_recent.html
OP: This game for sale by Del Music Co. Is a survivor from the Sandy NJ storm. It is possible to be brought back to life by a skilled pinball tech or may have to become a parts game. The backglass artwork is peeling off almost completely off in one piece and I don't think if it can be saved. The cabinet is in decent condition. The playfield looks good. All boards are in backbox. Prefer buyer in driving distance for pick up. Call Jim for details and pictures any night after 8pm

Just got on here to post this. Thanks for beating me to the punch, Captive_Ball, and doing a far better job than me slotting all that information into Pecos' handy category template. Sounds like an interesting candidate for a restore.

#2220 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Just got on here to post this. Thanks for beating me to the punch, Captive_Ball, and doing a far better job than me slotting all that information into Pecos' handy category template. Sounds like an interesting candidate for a restore.

Guess I just start looking a little earlier than you in the morning, that's all. This Paragon is included in the below. Of the chatter since then, I know Fathom was the first to get snagged of the Ballys. Colson got the Mystic, which I look forward to seeing his progress to get it back up to a playable machine. IronMonkey got the Centaur and he has made quick work since getting it.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Various Bally pins that look salvagable/restorable that were submerged almost up to the playfields during hurricane sandy:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superstorm-sandy-fathom-lucky-or-stupid
I would be tempted to grab a couple if I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in projects that need a lot of attention

#2221 7 years ago

Someone got a freaking steal! Three games, $200 each. I called 30 minutes after the ad was posted but the guy said they were already sold. Damn, I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing these got away from me.

The ad was deleted because they already sold so I can't link to it, but I was able to grab some screenshots. Can't believe I missed out on a Funhouse! My dad already has a High Speed but the playfield was kind of rough. If I bought this one, I'd use two to make one, and then sell the second not-so-good machine. Not overly hyped for the Sorcerer, but for $200 I would never turn that down.

Screen_Shot_2016-06-17_at_11.48.49_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-17_at_11.48.49_AM_(resized).png

Screen_Shot_2016-06-17_at_11.49.10_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-06-17_at_11.49.10_AM_(resized).png

#2222 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

Someone got a freaking steal!

Yup, the good deals go by really fast. With deals like these you have to pick up ASAP before the seller can change their mind.

Unrelated....this is post 2222

#2223 7 years ago

Game/Type: Shaq Attaq / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1995
Production: 3,380
Cost: Starting Bid $199.99
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Gottlieb Shaq Attaq Pinball Machine Not Working As Is

OP:It turns on but that is about it.I had someone come out & work on it,but he never came back to finish the job.It turns out the MPU board was taken..One side of the cabinet is in nice condition & the other side is not to nice(See pictures).The legs & rails have some rust.The playing field is in nice condition.I'm selling this as is,(For parts?)I am selling locally,so I can end the auction at anytime.This is for pickup only.I will not ship.(I will help if you set up all the shipping details & arrangement.).If you have less than 10 feedback,please email me BEFORE you bid!! Email me with any questions.

#2224 7 years ago

Colson got the Mystic, which I look forward to seeing his progress to get it back up to a playable machine.

Is he starting a restore thread? Please say yes.

Quoted from Bugsy:

Three games, $200 each.

...and the ad was legit?

#2225 7 years ago

Game/Type: Shaq Attaq / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1995
Production: 3,380
Cost: Starting Bid $199.99
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Gottlieb Shaq Attaq Pinball Machine Not Working As Is
OP:It turns on but that is about it.I had someone come out & work on it,but he never came back to finish the job.It turns out the MPU board was taken..One side of the cabinet is in nice condition & the other side is not to nice(See pictures).The legs & rails have some rust.The playing field is in nice condition.I'm selling this as is,(For parts?)I am selling locally,so I can end the auction at anytime.This is for pickup only.I will not ship.(I will help if you set up all the shipping details & arrangement.).If you have less than 10 feedback,please email me BEFORE you bid!! Email me with any questions.

Dang I've been looking for a project system 3 pin, but it's too far!!

Anyone in the southwest have a system 3 project for sale?

#2226 7 years ago

Welcome Bugsy! Keep an eye out here. You may not find a Funhouse for $200 but there are a lot of bargain project pins to be had. It sounds like those pins got wet at some point if the top of the backbox is rotten. They look pretty bad in the pic. They may be more of a project than the seller is letting on. The Condition does say 'salvage.'

#2227 7 years ago

Welcome goldiewag! Captive_Ball's posting is the third Shaq Attaq that's been posted here. I'll keep an eye out for you! Phoenix occasionally has some good project pin prices.

#2228 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Phoenix occasionally has some good project pin

Actually, I think they're all in Tucson now.

#2229 7 years ago
Quoted from goldiewag:

Dang I've been looking for a project system 3 pin, but it's too far!!

Only one hour from me. I sent him a message to see where he listed it "locally". if they respond, I've got nothing else to do tomorrow...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pin 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#2230 7 years ago

Game/Type: Doodle Bug / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $175
Link/Contact: westernmass.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Most things work but needs cleaning up and adjustments. Back glass has some flaking but is in fair to good condition."

#2231 7 years ago

Game/Type: Super-Flite / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: $250
Condition: No Pics! OP: "Untested condition, lights up, looks complete except for back cover. Electromechanical type. Will need restoration to make functional."

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

#2232 7 years ago

Game/Type: Solar Ride / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1979
Production: 8,800
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I'm listing this for a friend who isn't very Internet saavy. She is asking 300, but make a reasonable offer and it's yours. It needs some repair. Physically it is in great condition but I think the CPU may need repair, it turns on but it doesn't do much else. ...It needs to go, so make an offer!"

#2233 7 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $475
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "...able to be restored or used for parts, complete, cabinet with a significant scratch on one side, playfield shows wear, perfect backglass, semi working, powers up and shoots out a ball but would need mechanical work"

#2234 7 years ago

~~~~~~~MIDDLE POP BUMPER ALERT~~~~~~~
Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,680
Cost: $550
Contact/Link: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "works. need couple things to make perfect."

#2235 7 years ago

A new kind of pinball table? $200 if you want it!
pinball_table_(resized).pngpinball_table_(resized).png
westernmass.craigslist.org link
OP: "I have a good condition folding pinball table on wheels for sale! It works good, just don't have the space for it! "

Added over 8 years ago: **Pinball, ping pong, not found**

#2236 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

folding pinball

That would be handy, wouldn't it.

#2237 7 years ago

Game/Type: Set Up / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1969
Link/Contact: maine.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Price just reduced! A fun and great antique Williams Brand out of Chicago, Illinois Pinball Machine with a skiing theme! Not sure of the model year, does not work when plugged in so it would make a great refinishing project for the avid tinkerer and game lover."

#2238 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / EM 4 Player
Cost: $550
Contact/Link: nh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "works. need couple things to make perfect."

Arrgh... never close enough and when they are... *snap*

#2239 7 years ago

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: muskegon.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "... working condition, will need refurbished"

#2240 7 years ago

Nico, you live in Texas. Everything is too far away! There is a Fan-Tas-Tic in Maumell (Little Rock), Arkansas. Captive_Ball posted it and it's only $250 and a five hour drive/325 miles away.

Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Player
Cost: $250.00
Contact/Link:littlerock.craigslist.org link
OP: Needs work but complete.
Maintenance and wiring booklets included

I'll keep looking for you!

#2241 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Nico, you live in Texas. Everything is too far away! There is a Fan-Tas-Tic in Maumell (Little Rock), Arkansas. Captive_Ball posted it and it's only $250 and a five hour drive/325 miles away.

I'll keep looking for you!

I wrote the seller in AK, never heard back. :/ ...I'd also love a Fan-Tas-tic.

#2242 7 years ago

Game/Type: Pit Stop / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1968
Production: 2,002
Cost: $25?? "Trades considered: Arcade boards in need of repair, arcade monitors in need of repair. Computer hard drives for the magnets. I'll also trade for $25 in cash. "
Link/Contact: columbus.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Williams Pit Stop Pinball base and head for parts."

#2243 7 years ago

Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM 4 Player
Production: 5,977
Condition: Looks like some of the inserts were removed or missing. OP: "Bought this machine because it was the best machine (skill-wise) I've ever played. I took play field apart to restore it and never got around to it. I think play field parts were complete. I think chime mechanism was removed by previous owner. Needs cleaned and restored."

#2244 7 years ago

Game/Type: High Speed / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: OP: "What do you have for trade."
Condition: OP: "Have a pinball machine for trade. When it was taken apart 80% worked. Has all glass and manuals. Need some items I don't have time for."

#2245 7 years ago

Game/Type: Flying Carpet / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 3,170
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: chillicothe.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "...lights up but cannot get flippers to work."

#2246 7 years ago

Game/Type: Oklahoma / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1961
Production: 1,710
Game/Type: Rancho / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: 1,229
Link/Contact: madison.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "All power on and light, Oklahoma starts and flips. All worked well during 90's, been in my barn since. Have orig manual for Rancho."

#2247 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1977
Cost: $200 OBO

Picked this up yesterday for $175. Needs more than description alluded to, cabinet is less than nice (but for particle board I suppose it could be worse) but should come back nicely. Started a thread if anyone is interested...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/get-us-a-bday-gift-they-said-what-did-i-get-myself-into-this-time

#2248 7 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb/Williams
Link/Contact: vancouver.craigslist.ca link
Condition: OP: "8 Pinball Machines for sale
I have a bunch of pinballs in various conditions all needing work
Funland wedge head 1968 gottlieb - 1968 made - good condition $500
Dominos wedge head1968 gottlieb - 2650 made - ok overall condition $300
Spanish eyes 1973 williams - good condition $500 SOLD
Tom Tom 1963 williams - 1300 made - good cond needs backglass most of paint missing $300
Lucky ace 1974 williams - rotted cabinet,nice playfield and beautiful head and backglass $300
Sure shot1976 gottlieb - hurtin playfield beautiful head and backglass $300
Flying Carpet 1972 - rotted cabinet, nice playfield, beautiful head and backglass $300
Gondolier 1958 gottlieb missing playfield parts+wooden lockdown bar $200
or Take them all $2500 can deliver them all at once show contact info jeff
Would like to see them go as a group as ive included a few desirable ones. thx
Very hard to get pics as there all in a semi trailer pretty much have to come see in person. Again not going to answer a bunch of emails. if really interested please call !!!
Or Looking for Gottlieb Flying carpet cabinet or Gottlieb Sure shot Playfield. Thx for looking"

#2249 7 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Picked this up yesterday for $175.

Welcome goingincirclez What a great looking Prospector. What a ganga. I will be keeping up with your thread as you try to get this working. I particularly like the 'Never Bloze' bolt fuse they've got in there! It's half a miracle the thing didn't burn to the ground.

#2250 7 years ago

Game/Type: Fun-Fest / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Good condition, needs a good home . Not working ."

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 69.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 199.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.