ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png
llk (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.16.38?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.14.14?PM (resized).png
hh (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 520.
#21651 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Gottlieb Lady Robin Hood Woodrail. (1948) $600. Downingtown, PA. Just popped up.
OP: "1948 vintage pinball machine with wooden rails. Generally good condition. The tilt is stuck so it needs a bit of repair, but has worked well recently. It has the wiring diagram inside and the wiring is relatively simple -- I used to repair it when I was a kid. If interested, must pick up -- no delivery option available. "
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

6 flippers!

#21652 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

I’m getting to a point where I am beginning to think about what kind of mess I’m going to leave my kids. They aren’t interested in pinball, so I think most of the pinball stuff may end up in a dumpster.

Sounds like you need to start unloading at the swap meets. While you are still around to do so

#21653 2 years ago

My favorite of the original Gottlieb 7. Killer art work and the second flipper game in existence. Someone rescue this!

#21654 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

Cotton - I probably could, but I need to “reduce my clutter”. I’ve brought back worse, so I think the right person could get them going. I know Bluespin has Cleo plastics for sale in case someone is looking.
I’m getting to a point where I am beginning to think about what kind of mess I’m going to leave my kids. They aren’t interested in pinball, so I think most of the pinball stuff may end up in a dumpster. I just helped my sister in law clean up her Dad’s place - he became a hoarder in his final years. I know we threw out stuff that had value to the right person, but she did not want to spend the time listing and looking for the right person. I fear that’s what is going to happen to my stuff.
I’ve still got projects waiting for me, so I’m not done getting machines going. They don’t require as much work (I hope).

Get with a good local pinball buddy and designate him/her to handle all your pinball affairs in your death. I’ve discussed this with local buddies, in case of my untimely demise, my rare games and various projects better not get tossed!!!

#21655 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Get with a good local pinball buddy and designate him/her to handle all your pinball affairs in your death. I’ve discussed this with local buddies, in case of my untimely demise, my rare games and various projects better not get tossed!!!

I'm more worried about the sharks that will swim in and try to clean my girlfriend out with 100s of dollars where 1000s are warranted. I need to make her a price list.

#21656 2 years ago

I did this for my wife and I have two pinball friends listed with the price sheet. Did the same with my audio gear and test equipment.

#21657 2 years ago

That's a great idea, I have a sheet in the coin box of each machine with a good asking price for reference.

#21658 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'm more worried about the sharks that will swim in and try to clean my girlfriend out with 100s of dollars where 1000s are warranted. I need to make her a price list.

As the two other pinsiders below me mentioned, it works out if you know their character and trust them. For emphasis I made my family aware of this arrangement and that the individuals I have designated can pick one machine they want for themselves. I know them well enough that they aren’t just gonna take the best of all the screw everyone. They’ll be fair and honest and for their help, they get a pinball machine.
Once you’re into the double digits for machines, it’s worth it! It’s not gonna ruin me and let’s be honest, if suddenly my friends and family needed to move 30 machines, they would want some compensation for busting their ass!

#21660 2 years ago

Williams Phoenix
$125
Eaton, OH

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/355698686313346/

seller:
I have an old pinball machine that is taking up room in my house. It does not work, all the lights come on when you plug it in but that’s about it. It has a manual that comes with it. I’ll help you move it out but it is pretty heavy. I don’t know too much about it because it was left with the house when I purchased the home Thanks!

#21661 2 years ago

Williams Suspense
$400
Arlington Heights, IL

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/484693039319595/

seller: Williams Suspense pinball machine sold as is. Need to be able to take up 1 flight of stairs. Very heavy. $400 or best offer.

#21662 2 years ago

Gottlieb Cover Girl
$400
Hackettstown, NJ

newjersey.craigslist.org link

Looks cool! Beautiful art. Nice price, imo!

#21663 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Flight 2000 project game? I probably won't have time to mess with it, so I thought I'd throw it up and see if there was any interest. I posted a pricing help thread and the consensus was $600 if I wanted to start a bidding war and have people falling all over themselves for it and up to $1200 if I wanted to sit on it and wait for someone that really wanted one.

I'm thinking $900 sounds fair based on what has sold recently. Here is the pricing thread. I'll obviously donate if it sells.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-help#post-6532793

#21664 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone interested in a Flight 2000 project game? I probably won't have time to mess with it, so I thought I'd throw it up and see if there was any interest. I posted a pricing help thread and the consensus was $600 if I wanted to start a bidding war and have people falling all over themselves for it and up to $1200 if I wanted to sit on it and wait for someone that really wanted one.
I'm thinking $900 sounds fair based on what has sold recently. Here is the pricing thread. I'll obviously donate if it sells.

Let me start with an obligatory "I wish this was closer" post.

#21665 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Gottlieb Cover Girl
$400
Hackettstown, NJ
newjersey.craigslist.org link
Looks cool! Beautiful art. Nice price, imo!

Well that didn't last long!

#21666 2 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Let me start with an obligatory "I wish this was closer" post.

Same!

#21667 2 years ago

Time Machine
data East
$600
Houston, tx
Seller Alex Prouse
https://m.facebook.com/groups/796512550458606/permalink/4211734568936370/

#21668 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

That large Drop Target assembly makes this pin Nine Ball bait.

#21669 2 years ago

Correction seller lives in Houston, pin is in Kansas.

#21670 2 years ago

CHEAP PROJECT ALERT

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Mars God of War / SS System 80 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: March 1981
Production: 5,240
Cost: $25 (!!!)
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/219464786956188
OP: “ Old pinball machine has been sitting in a barn for years. I lost motivation to restore it and want it out of my garage. I plugged it in and some lights turn on but that is all I know about it. Asking $25. Will not answer a bunch of questions as I don’t know.”

Comments: Destroyed inner Backglass as usual. Still a screaming deal at $25. Someone scoop it up and restore it! Projects at good prices are extremely hard to find!

Originally found:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potentially-saveable-god-of-war-in-benton-wisconsin-for-25#post-6584380

#21671 2 years ago

CHEAP PROJECT ALERT
OP: “ Old pinball machine has been sitting in a barn for years. I lost motivation to restore it and want it out of my garage. I plugged it in and some lights turn on but that is all I know about it. Asking $25. Will not answer a bunch of questions as I don’t know.”
Comments: Destroyed inner Backglass as usual. Still a screaming deal at $25. Someone scoop it up and restore it! Projects at good prices are extremely hard to find!
Originally found:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/potentially-saveable-god-of-war-in-benton-wisconsin-for-25#post-6584380

OMG, Get this for me...

#21672 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

OMG, Get this for me...

Call any local Wisconsin pinheads you know!!!

#21673 2 years ago

#joker-poker $200 in Northern Louisiana check out the one leg or lack there of.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/944250266169539/

#21674 2 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:Joker Poker $200 in Northern Louisiana check out the one leg or lack there of.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/944250266169539/

It’s only two hours for you. Go get it so that I don’t have to!

#21675 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

OMG, Get this for me...

FatPanda help him out

#21676 2 years ago

CHEAP PROJECT ALERT
Originally found:

I am on this one....hopefully

#21677 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

It’s only two hours for you. Go get it so that I don’t have to!

About 2 1/2 hour for me. I’m full up on projects or I probably would. This group has been good to me so just paying it forward.

#21678 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

FatPanda help him out

tbh, at $25, its likely gone, or it's a bidding war. It's ruthless here in the wild wild midwest when it comes to project games like this.

#21680 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

tbh, at $25, its likely gone, or it's a bidding war. It's ruthless here in the wild wild midwest when it comes to project games like this

I thought about bidding $100 but I read this thread and saw vdojaq's comment. Good luck to him!

#21681 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's ruthless here in the wild wild midwest when it comes to project games like this.

I am currently stuck in Kansas, and struck up a conversation with a guy selling a Firepower in Wichita. The pricing here seems to be on-par or even higher in some cases than the west coast, which caught me by surprise. We started chatting about pinball, so that was cool.

The aforementioned firepower project: wichita.craigslist.org link

#21682 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I am currently stuck in Kansas, and struck up a conversation with a guy selling a Firepower in Wichita. The pricing here seems to be on-par or even higher in some cases than the west coast, which caught me by surprise. We started chatting about pinball, so that was cool.
The aforementioned firepower project: wichita.craigslist.org link

imo, a non-working firepower for this price is high, but in today's market who knows? (honestly, a working firepower for that price is too high lol)

#21683 2 years ago

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Already gone (hee, hee!).

#21684 2 years ago

Game/Type: Genie / SS System 1 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,800
Cost: $950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/423100112531366/
OP: “ If just ask is it available" I WILL NOT respond.. In overall nice shape but some corrosion from improper storage at one point but overall still very nice. Original board actually boots up but the main power transformer has a bad connection somewhere in the primary windings from what I noticed...This is a PROJECT that I dont have time for so just passing it on! I have playfield glass and lock bar and maybe a crappy set of legs I can throw in..Cash and carry only..Zip Code 95355 Modesto CA”

Comments: Pretty decent OEM backglass

#21685 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Game/Type: Genie / SS System 1 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,800
Cost: $950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/423100112531366/
OP: “ If just ask is it available" I WILL NOT respond.. In overall nice shape but some corrosion from improper storage at one point but overall still very nice. Original board actually boots up but the main power transformer has a bad connection somewhere in the primary windings from what I noticed...This is a PROJECT that I dont have time for so just passing it on! I have playfield glass and lock bar and maybe a crappy set of legs I can throw in..Cash and carry only..Zip Code 95355 Modesto CA”
Comments: Pretty decent OEM backglass

My turn to say, "Wish this was closer" :/

#21686 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I am on this one....hopefully

Any updates?

#21687 2 years ago

Small bit of contact then POOF , gone! I got up to $200

#21688 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

To be fair, if it had a backglass it would be worth $200. Too bad you didn't get it.

#21689 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

a.gifa.gif
#21690 2 years ago

Not really a project, as it is working, but it's cheap (by today's standards anyway) for a working SS:

Bally SS MotorDome Motordome

$1,100 in Long Beach, CA

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1301424832/

From OP:

Bally Midway Motordome full size coin OP pinball machine. over good condition. Everything works. New rubber kit installed a couple years ago. I've owned this machine over 5 years and have no problems with it. The side art is not original, there is cracking in the artwork on backglass, small graffitti etched in play field glass in lower corner, and the plastic ramps have some warps from the sun but none of these issues affect the game play. Quarters slots work and has the program keypad inside so you can change gameplay options and self diagnostic test if anything goes wrong (never had problem with this machine..ever). Great for game room or man cave. Fast playing machine.

#21694 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Well, they still kept the theme...

Luckily as far as rethemes go, it's one of the easiest fixes ever for you. They essentially already primed the cabinet.

#21695 2 years ago

If you are a Disney fan, may I suggest Finding Nemo.

#21697 2 years ago

Actually, I think that's kind of cute. Some care, attention, and creativity seemed to go into personalizing it. I don't care much for the white painted cab, but the backglass is interesting.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21698 2 years ago

Same way I feel about most of those tacky, ugly “personal” rethemes. Why? Hopefully it was roached and they didn’t ruin a perfectly good game.

I don’t get it, it’s cool for the first few days you unveil it “honey I made a theme to celebrate our relationship” and then it goes stale immediately. It’s not like people reminisce about the history of their relationship every day lol

It’s at the level of those scrapbooks, who even looks at them?!

#21699 2 years ago

Same way I feel about most of those tacky, ugly “personal” rethemes. Why? Hopefully it was roached and they didn’t ruin a perfectly good game.
I don’t get it, it’s cool for the first few days you unveil it “honey I made a theme to celebrate our relationship” and then it goes stale immediately. It’s not like people reminisce about the history of their relationship every day lol
It’s at the level of those scrapbooks, who even looks at them?!

I was thinking it was made for someones kids.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/434?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.