Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 405 of 522.
#20201 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Not really that interested, just figured I'd post the link. If I get a chance to check it out I'll post back.

Yeah. That looks decent. Maybe I'll check it out. Bluespin. Are you interested? Will you be at pinfest this summer?

#20202 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Yeah. That looks decent. Maybe I'll check it out. Bluespin. Are you interested? Will you be at pinfest this summer?

I’m interested and I’ll be at Pinfest. I appreciate you checking it out for me.

#20204 3 years ago

I'll post my good story from this weekend. I get a message from a pinball friend who is relaying a guy who is selling a Williams Apollo and wants 1500 for it. Apparently he has a swords of fury, Williams fan-tas-tic and Gottlieb Pro-Football as well as is open to an offer for the lot. He's also less than a mile from my house.

I go by and look at them. Apollo and fantastic are set up and playable. Pro-Football is in 2 pieces. Swords of fury had some hacked but otherwise clean boards and I won't even turn it on.

Made him an offer and he took it. Sold Apollo to the guy who turned me on to the deal, fantastic to a friend and listed Pro-Football and sold it this morning. To make it even better I setup Pro-Football to make sure it was complete and it actually played and just needs a tune up and new rubbers.

Spent some time playing with it and got the SoF board to boot. All in all a great pickup.

#20205 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Flip Flop
Bally em
$500
Bellbrook, oh
Pinsider paugust1127
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113038
Me: Large hole drilled in right side of cabinet.

Messaged him about it. Maybe it will be my first EM. We shall see.

#20206 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Messaged him about it. Maybe it will be my first EM. We shall see.

Flip-Flop is a great EM! Really starting with gem.
Good luck!

#20207 3 years ago

World Champ
Gottlieb EM woodrail
$150
Spokane, WA
Pinsider Mastkey
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110504

#20208 3 years ago

This one looks to be in good shape...

Gottlieb Genie
From OP: "Got from a friend. Never plugged in."
Best Offer $500
Westminster, CA

https://offerup.com/item/detail/1102901753/

#20209 3 years ago

Posted on Mr Pinball this AM:

Solar Ride, 1979 Gottlieb: $695.00
Semi-project pinned, fresh caps power supply, new bridges & remote battery pack, game book. Flaking backglass, wear on playfield. Plays like crazy. Needs rubber. Do some further cleaning and touch up or just play as is.
Dale Kowalcyk Phone: 814-937-9555
Alexandria, Pennsylvania 16611

I have met this seller, good guy.

#20210 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE - SAT 06/05 - SUN 06/06
Hi Score
Gottlieb EM 4 player
Kiss
Bally SS
Deluxe Batting Champ
Williams EM pitch and bat
Unidentified woodrail
Saddle Brook, NJ
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Saddle-Brook/07663/2843361

That woodie is a '48 United Blue Skies...early United flipper game.

#20211 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Did you nab that? Notice its not listed anymore, Bluespin picking up more from the NE?

#20212 3 years ago

Wizard of OZ
$5,000
Raleigh, NC
Pinsider robertmee

OP: Have a project WOZ original for 5K. Some of the assemblies were removed in preparation of light kit install. I suspect some minor pieces missing in that process, but all major parts appear accounted for. Missing lock bar. Just don't have time to put it back together. Will need a light kit.

#20213 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Did you nab that? Notice its not listed anymore

I haven't heard from Slogan1111 since he told me that he was second in line.

Quoted from poppapin:

Bluespin picking up more from the NE?

Technically Pennsylvania is part of the Mid-Atlantic, but to us Southerners, anything north of the Mason-Dixon line(Virginia) is "North." I'll try to get up to Pinfest this summer. If I do I can avoid meeting Colsond3 at Pinfest for the third time.

#20214 3 years ago

Buckaroo
Gottlieb EM
$775 obo
Rockaway, NJ
Pinsider Csulli1023
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-buckaroo-14

#20215 3 years ago

I mean don't get me wrong pinball is not the classiest hobby at all, see those translite aboninations of The FLintstones and

Quoted from bluespin:

Wizard of OZ
$5,000
Raleigh, NC
Pinsider robertmee
OP: Have a project WOZ original for 5K. Some of the assemblies were removed in preparation of light kit install. I suspect some minor pieces missing in that process, but all major parts appear accounted for. Missing lock bar. Just don't have time to put it back together. Will need a light kit.

Tempting.

And terrifying.

Added over 3 years ago:

... what a weird pile of text at the top of my post. No idea what that even is.

#20216 3 years ago

maybe robertmee 's Cactus Canyon that sounds like it primarily needs cabinet work would tempt you too... Two games in one road trip!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113160

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#20218 3 years ago
Quoted from Stoomer:

That woodie is a '48 United Blue Skies...early United flipper game.

Beautiful artwork on that game... from the one pic I bet it's in really nice shape... United BGs held up very well... their flip games of that period were actually super-fun relative to the period... like I always said, if United would have decided to be a player in the pin space post 1940s and hired on or lucked into a really good pin designer, they would have been a serious contender and competitor to Gottlieb. I've restored a Serenade and Mexico, both very fun games in their own right.

#20219 3 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters x2
Eight Ball Bally
Make offer
Davis, IL
https://m.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1832129800297697/

#20220 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Did you nab that? Notice its not listed anymore, Bluespin picking up more from the NE?

No. I was 2nd up to buy. Didn't get it.

#20221 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I haven't heard from Slogan1111 since he told me that he was second in line.

Technically Pennsylvania is part of the Mid-Atlantic, but to us Southerners, anything north of the Mason-Dixon line(Virginia) is "North." I'll try to get up to Pinfest this summer. If I do I can avoid meeting Colsond3 at Pinfest for the third time.

My father in law thinks that anyone north of Austin is a "yankee." His words, not mine.

#20222 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

maybe robertmee 's Cactus Canyon that sounds like it primarily needs cabinet work would tempt you too... Two games in one road trip!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113160
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

Cactus Canyon is pending sale....there was a mad rush on that one. Should have priced it higher

#20223 3 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

I mean don't get me wrong pinball is not the classiest hobby at all, see those translite aboninations of The FLintstones and

Tempting.
And terrifying.

I would definitely encourage either someone familiar with WOZ or has access to a woz for reference before taking on this project. I will eventually get to it if it doesn't sell (why I haven't listed it, only posted in the local forum), but if anyone local to me was interested I figured I'd give them an opportunity. But not really pushing hard to sell as I always represent my games accurately, have a long standing reputation in this hobby of being very fair, and not going to risk tarnishing that over a game like this. I don't know what I don't know in this case, so would rather deal with a repeat buyer or someone that knows me personally.

#20224 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Cactus Canyon is pending sale....there was a mad rush on that one. Should have priced it higher

Awesome (but not surprising) that it found a new home so quickly!

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#20229 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I would definitely encourage either someone familiar with WOZ or has access to a woz for reference before taking on this project. I will eventually get to it if it doesn't sell (why I haven't listed it, only posted in the local forum), but if anyone local to me was interested I figured I'd give them an opportunity. But not really pushing hard to sell as I always represent my games accurately, have a long standing reputation in this hobby of being very fair, and not going to risk tarnishing that over a game like this. I don't know what I don't know in this case, so would rather deal with a repeat buyer or someone that knows me personally.

Yeah, I figured that was the case. Someone has a chance at a good end result but they better know what they're doing!

#20230 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I wish I was brave enough to take it on. But without a reference working WOZ, I know I'd end up with a pinball machine sized paper weight. I'm sure someone will snatch it up

#20231 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

"Elvis" pinball
Manufacturer: Brunswick
Game/Type: Alive / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: 1978
Production: Too many
Price: $8,000
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link
OP: Elvis Pinball machine, last time played 10 yrs.ago . I had and enjoyed, lights up but ,need some minor work.
Me: If the seller will accept Paypal payment, I can pick this up for you and store it.

Price drop to $6000! Hurry!

#20232 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I wish I was brave enough to take it on. But without a reference working WOZ, I know I'd end up with a pinball machine sized paper weight. I'm sure someone will snatch it up

I would buy it in a heartbeat if it were local.

#20233 3 years ago

Bally Fireball (Home Version) - FREE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/4602597149767048/?sale_post_id=4602597149767048

OP: A man in Mason City, Iowa claims he bought this pinball brand new and wants to sell, it does not work, his name is Jerry. 641-430-7510

#20234 3 years ago

Dixieland
Bally EM 1968
$275
Bethlehem, PA
Pinsider Scott_K357
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113299

#20235 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Taxi / SS 4 Player
Year: August 1988
Production: 7,303
Cost: $2,000
Pinsider sagejr
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113301

#20236 3 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I would buy it in a heartbeat if it were local.

If it was an le i would. But at 5k, plus having to shell out for lightboards, plus any missing parts...

Not worth it. Sounds like a deal but when an ecle can be had for 7k? Nope.

#20237 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Big Show / EM
Mo/Year: June 1973
Production: 1,000 (!)
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/4601938996499530

#20238 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Dixieland
Bally EM 1968
$275
Bethlehem, PA
Pinsider Scott_K357

Interesting, but missing BG. I'm sure that's a hard one to come by.

#20239 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Interesting, but missing BG. I'm sure that's a hard one to come by.

BGResto

#20240 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Dixieland
Bally EM 1968
$275
Bethlehem, PA
Pinsider Scott_K357

Brought her home earlier tonight. . .$350. Dixieland will be an easy restoration compared to my other recent projects.

#20241 3 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Brought her home earlier tonight. . .$350. Dixieland will be an easy restoration compared to my other recent projects.

So, $275 FIRM means $350?

Well, that's the "new math" for ya.

#20242 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

So, $275 FIRM means $350?
Well, that's the "new math" for ya.

I think it is the Roger Sharpe motto...ALWAYS leave "won" free games for the next person to play and pay it forward a bit when things are priced well below value.

Bravo Bruce.

#20243 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

If it was an le i would. But at 5k, plus having to shell out for lightboards, plus any missing parts...
Not worth it. Sounds like a deal but when an ecle can be had for 7k? Nope.

Where are you finding LEs for 7k? The last 10 to 15 that have sold on pinside are in the 7.5 to 8+ range. The only 7k ecle I saw sold needed a light kit.

From what I can tell, the game i have needs a lock bar, shooter rod, and a Trough coil bracket. Going to estimate that 1.2k covers a light kit and any misc parts. So 6.2k and some labor is a decent discount from 7.5 to 8k. It's certainly not something for the average joe, but if one has the time and skills, will make a nice deal.

#20244 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Where are you finding LEs for 7k? The last 10 to 15 that have sold on pinside are in the 7.5 to 8+ range. The only 7k ecle I saw sold needed a light kit.
From what I can tell, the game i have needs a lock bar, shooter rod, and a Trough coil bracket. Going to estimate that 1.2k covers a light kit and any misc parts. So 6.2k and some labor is a decent discount from 7.5 to 8k. It's certainly not something for the average joe, but if one has the time and skills, will make a nice deal.

There is one pending at 7200. I saw it right after this too

6.2 and i get to spend a chunk of hours to buy a game that might not have any other issues? Math doesn't make sense. There is no deal at 6.2k invested.

#20245 3 years ago

Bally Black Jack, no coin door, likely no boards...in fact, I don't even see the head. Parts machine or retheme?...$20??

Rochester MN

rmn.craigslist.org link

#20246 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

There is one pending at 7200. I saw it right after this too
6.2 and i get to spend a chunk of hours to buy a game that might not have any other issues? Math doesn't make sense. There is no deal at 6.2k invested.

That pending one needs light kit also....so 8k to have a reliable game. No worries, it's not for you, and that's ok. Wasnt trying to actively sell it anyway.

#20247 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Bally Black Jack, no coin door, likely no boards...in fact, I don't even see the head. Parts machine or retheme?...$20??
Rochester MN
rmn.craigslist.org link

Is there away for a Pinsider to get this bottom cabinet ?

#20248 3 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That pending one needs light kit also....so 8k to have a reliable game. No worries, it's not for you, and that's ok. Wasnt trying to actively sell it anyway.

That pending one is huo, a better model and works. The 2.0 upgrade is nice but I will take a game with the original boards over one with no boards... besides an upgraded ecle will pull more and is lower risk than someone else's abandoned project.

You have a good game, but at a price point that doesn't make sense. A few people have said this, let's move on.

#20249 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

Rochester MN
rmn.craigslist.org link

Over 4000 were made. 33 pinsiders want one. It would not even make a good looking coffee table.

Parts. It has a lockdown bar. I'd like to have the cabinet.

#20250 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I'd like to have the cabinet.

That is what I was thinking. The game could be converted into another game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 169.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
$ 22.50
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 405 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/405?hl=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.