431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 520.
#18752 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

sacramento.craigslist.org link

This guy seems to have a few other projects and no clue what he’s talking about lol

Jubilee pinball machine - $250
Williams EM

OP: vintage 1970's Junilere pinball machine, a project doesn't work. Too many projects.

779629A7-350F-4E1D-85C7-D66F6D25806C.png779629A7-350F-4E1D-85C7-D66F6D25806C.pngF0EA8DCB-AF17-4831-8876-D03D2898AD16.pngF0EA8DCB-AF17-4831-8876-D03D2898AD16.png
#18753 3 years ago

Thanks dropped it to 1400. Figure someone wants a winter peoject.

#18754 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish you were closer! Looking for a Checkpoint to give a spin.

#18755 3 years ago

I just listed 2 projects. Pm me if interested.

Bally future spa-700
Williams gold rush-400

#18756 3 years ago

#falstaff

For sale here..

https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Saint-Charles/63303/2699871

Good looking from the 1 pic..

#18757 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Falstaff
For sale here..
https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Saint-Charles/63303/2699871
Good looking from the 1 pic..

painted cab

#18758 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish the admins would accept me already, Jfc

#18759 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wish the admins would accept me already, Jfc

You aren't from the Midwest!

#18760 3 years ago

Fastenal doesnt care where you are as long as they have a store nearby.

#18761 3 years ago

FREE BINGO's from Mr Pinball this AM:

Bingos, Bally: 0.00
I have 5 project bingos in the garage and the wife said get them out. Complete except for legs as far as I can tell. Free for the taking.
[email protected], Sussex, New Jersey

#18762 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

FREE BINGO's from Mr Pinball this AM:
Bingos, Bally: 0.00
I have 5 project bingos in the garage and the wife said get them out. Complete except for legs as far as I can tell. Free for the taking.
[email protected], Sussex, New Jersey

Also posted here:

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Bally Bingos for parts or restore . 5 games , all good titles . Bikinis. Laguna Beach , lido . What you see is what you get . Have been in storage for years . Looks like mostly com...”
2020-10-01
Sussex, NJ
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18763 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644?view=permalink&id=1689806937863318
Big Daddy $200 obo
Cabinet repainted black but pf and bg look solid
How is this not sold? scam?

#18764 3 years ago

Chicago Coin Bulls Eye Baseball pitch & bat project for auction here...

https://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/25610/item/vintage-pinball-machine-c-2402632/

#18766 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644?view=permalink&id=1689806937863318
Big Daddy $200 obo
Cabinet repainted black but pf and bg look solid
How is this not sold? scam?

Messaging seller now, to my surprise he’s responding. Dibs if legit

#18768 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Messaging seller now, to my surprise he’s responding. Dibs if legit

My wife is on her way....

#18769 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

My wife is on her way....

Sale was pending got the address. Seller told her to bring a dolly etc. Hmm, she got called off with a weird excuse. They never want to admit they got a better offer. So it goes... Not worth getting bummed about.

#18770 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Sale was pending got the address. Seller told her to bring a dolly etc. Hmm, she got called off with a weird excuse. They never want to admit they got a better offer. So it goes... Not worth getting bummed about.

Seller went dark.
Was to call me in an hour, two pass, finally responds sold pending pick-up

#18771 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Quoted from John_in_NC:

Seller went dark.
Was to call me in an hour, two pass, finally responds sold pending pick-up

Nowadays, if the deal is a steal and too good to be true, you are going to have to offer more, just to even have a look. Just like hot selling houses.

#18772 3 years ago

Actually what if I told you the excuse was real and he wants to honor the first in. Feeling bad now for second guessing. Is a stand up guy it seems. His wife was concerned about having people in the house but looks like pickup will happen this weekend. Sorry John. Not trying to step on toes here. I wouldn't have even known about it if you wouldn't have posted.

I'm guessing he was trying to process the sudden interest. Before apparently he had it listed at $500 and people that were interested were trying to tell him it wasn't worth it.

#18773 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Not trying to step on toes here. I wouldn't have even known about it if you wouldn't have posted.

Uhh I called dibs man. I was going to talk to the guy. If I sussed out he was for real I’d have prepaid for pickup at a later date. It was a long shot anyway

#18775 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Uhh I called dibs man. I was going to talk to the guy. If I sussed out he was for real I’d have prepaid for pickup at a later date. It was a long shot anyway

I learned the hard way that if I'm interested in a project, not to post it in this forum.

#18776 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Sorry I guess? In between your posts my wife had a deal setup. I don't even have Facebook so the initial opportunity was all yours.

Everybody hates it when a seller doesn't honor the first in, until they do...and that doesn't go over either I guess. Anyway I should probably just shut up as we all know nothing is certain until it's in your truck and you're pulling out of their driveway. Of course there was the time (long story) that wasn't enough either so...

#18778 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Sorry I guess? In between your posts my wife had a deal setup. I don't even have Facebook so the initial opportunity was all yours.
Everybody hates it when a seller doesn't honor the first in, until they do...and that doesn't go over either I guess. Anyway I should probably just shut up as we all know nothing is certain until it's in your truck and you're pulling out of their driveway. Of course there was the time (long story) that wasn't enough either so...

It's cutthroat in the Midwest. I missed out on a $500 Joker Poker after I had messaged the seller within 30 minutes. I've missed out on a few other good and cheap projects over the last couple weeks. Kinda starting to make me wonder why so many are popping up over the last month. Anyway, you gotta be first in line, and hopefuly...HOPEFULLY, the seller honors their conversation with you, if they even reach out to you, and you can seal the deal with tendered cash and a game in your truck. You win some, you lose some. It's always been that way since I entered the hobby.

#18779 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

No worries, If I was all that hot and bothered for it, I wouldn't have posted it here. I'm a Gottlieb guy but really like the art on this one.

#18780 3 years ago

Thanks John. I appreciate that. This one has been on my mental want list for a long time. 60s Williams have always been my favorite.

#18781 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I learned the hard way that if I'm interested in a project, not to post it in this forum.

Never post till its in the back of your transport.

#18782 3 years ago

Here's a popular one. 1967 Gottlieb Surf Side. Looks decent aside from the backglass.
https://offerup.com/item/detail/992220753/

#18783 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Here's a popular one. 1967 Gottlieb Surf Side. Looks decent aside from the backglass.

The game next to it looks real nice.

#18784 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Great title, but really far away, and winter is coming.

#18785 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

No worries, If I was all that hot and bothered for it, I wouldn't have posted it here. I'm a Gottlieb guy but really like the art on this one.

Who DOESN’T like the art on Big Daddy? That thing is hilarious.
Pimpin’ ain’t easy.

#18786 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Got really excited about a game from my childhood and on my wish list. But, that backglass... pass.

#18787 3 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

Got really excited about a game from my childhood and on my wish list. But, that backglass... pass.

It says negotiable and you don't play the glass Frank.

#18788 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

It says negotiable and you don't play the glass Frank.

I can live with or fix the cabinet and playfield, but my game must have a good backglass. And, I’m not waiting months or years for a reprint to be made.

#18789 3 years ago
Quoted from FrankJ:

But, that backglass... pass.

The backglass looks good. The ladies just have freckles.

#18790 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The game next to it looks real nice.

Painted cabinet "Central Park". Nah!

#18793 3 years ago

#dolly-parton

For sale here.....

Look at the playfield wear on this one....def a project!

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Houston/77076/2705379/91326994

#18794 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Dolly Parton
For sale here.....
Look at the playfield wear on this one....def a project!
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Houston/77076/2705379/91326994

Needs new implants. Wait, I mean hardtop.

#18796 3 years ago

This has to be one of you buy holy SHIT that's a lot of parts for not a lot of money.

boston.craigslist.org link

#18797 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

This has to be one of you buy holy SHIT that's a lot of parts for not a lot of money.
boston.craigslist.org link

Too far for me, bad cats playfield might have enough to put the game back together. Radical, sadly no not unless you want to make ramp molds and have access to ramps. Price is definitely temping just wish there was a way to ship.

#18798 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

A deal when you consider the "retail" value!

#18799 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Too far for me, bad cats playfield might have enough to put the game back together. Radical, sadly no not unless you want to make ramp molds and have access to ramps. Price is definitely temping just wish there was a way to ship.

Freeplay40 makes Radical ramps, but not sure if he makes all of them. This is one of those deals where they ask a rediculously high price expecting lower offers to come in. If it was local to me I’d schedule a time to look at it in person and make an offer on the spot cash in hand. If they say let me think about it and get back to you say this offer is only good right now. Otherwise everyone that makes an offer is told about your higher offer.

#18800 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Freeplay40 makes Radical ramps, but not sure if he makes all of them. This is one of those deals where they ask a rediculously high price expecting lower offers to come in. If it was local to me I’d schedule a time to look at it in person and make an offer on the spot cash in hand. If they say let me think about it and get back to you say this offer is only good right now. Otherwise everyone that makes an offer is told about your higher offer.

I know. He makes the two in large part because of me. I also have a spare upper right ramp which has not been remade. You still need the crossover ramp and the lower right ramp. In the last 3.5 years I have seen them for sale, never.

Both playfields have their wiring harnesses. They could be saved. I already talked to the seller and so long as shipping works out, will be buying it and selling all of the stuff I don't need. If the playfield is better than my radical one and is diamond plate, I will swap it in mine. I will see how much of it is missing and it might get rebuilt or it might be a case where i get as much of it back together with what I have on hand and sell it on. If I keep it I expect this to take years to source the parts. I am in this mostly for the bad cats. I wanted a restore project and this could be a good one with the main difficult part to source being the backglass.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/376?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.