431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 520.
#18301 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Memphis is too far for me also, but I can’t see the ad on Facebook. Can you add a link?

Added to post.

May not have shown because is was listed as 2 words “Pin” and “Ball”.

#18302 3 years ago

These far off Loop the Loops keep taunting me. Playfield looks nice on that one. 2nd one I've seen where the cab has been painted plain white.

#18303 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

These far off Loop the Loops keep taunting me. Playfield looks nice on that one. 2nd one I've seen where the cab has been painted plain white.

It seems like that game has been popping up a lot lately.

#18304 3 years ago

#Student Prince
Williams EM
Dallastown, PA
$100

york.craigslist.org link

Op says it plays. Backglass and.cab look pretty rough.....playfield not too bad. Zipper Flipper game.
Manual included.

#18305 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

It seems like that game has been popping up a lot lately.

Jr, they have been always out there. You just have been out of the loop

#18306 3 years ago

#Hee Haw
Chicago Coin, 1973
Hudson Valley, NY
Price not listed

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Only the body is shown, but looks to be in excellent shape. Chatted with the OP. He says he also has the head and legs...."My dad purchased years ago, I'm pretty certain it works."

#18307 3 years ago

Roy Clark Entertainer
Fascination Games / cocktail
$300 obo
Atlanta area
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/746875352829603/
Me: Fascination Games only made three pins and it is extremely hard to find a working mpu. I haven’t seen a working copy of this pin.

#18308 3 years ago

Sure Shot
Gottlieb em
$500 obo
Pelham, ny
https://offerup.co/ja0ROHpZA9

#18309 3 years ago

A Hee Haw and a Roy Clark back to back.

#18310 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Fascination Games only made three pins and it is extremely hard to find a working mpu.

Allied leisure is the same company. I do not know how the two are different...
The sad part is, the three p-riot ic where a bad design for the main cpu.
The coin door switches that feed into one of these special pia ic's has a
tendency to blowout the pia part.
I had a board many years ago that the game would boot into the attract game over mode,
and that was it. No credit input, no game start.
In test, all playfield switches would work except the coin switches;
I know some people have talked about making a repro board for these games.

#18311 3 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

A Hee Haw and a Roy Clark back to back.

Now we just need someone to post a Hootenanny and we can have a real good southern shin dig.

#18312 3 years ago

Marathon
Gottlieb em woodrail
$400
Pinsider @pinheadpurdy
Charlottesville, VA
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102162

#18313 3 years ago

Theatre of Magic
Bally (WPC-S)
Guilford, CT
$5000

hartford.craigslist.org link

Me: Lots of detail in the listing. Sounds like.a.few problems, but listed well below normal market value for this pin. Could turn out to be a money pit, or could be good value (especially if negotiable)....

#18314 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Roy Clark Entertainer
Fascination Games / cocktail
$300 obo
Atlanta area
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/746875352829603/
Me: Fascination Games only made three pins and it is extremely hard to find a working mpu. I haven’t seen a working copy of this pin.

Maybe some good news. Post on the cocktail pinball site may finally have the solutions
to these styles of pinballs.

#18316 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Maybe some good news. Post on the cocktail pinball site may finally have the solutions
to these styles of pinballs.

Link?

#18318 3 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Theatre of Magic
Bally (WPC-S)
Guilford, CT
$5000
hartford.craigslist.org link
Me: Lots of detail in the listing. Sounds like.a.few problems, but listed well below normal market value for this pin. Could turn out to be a money pit, or could be good value (especially if negotiable)....

Something seems odd with that ad..... They can adjust the eddy switch on the trunk, diagnose an issue with the DMD, replace the trunk, and replace the leg plates and bolts..... but..... dont know what all errors the credit dot is giving off? Do they not have a key to the coin door or have never pushed the service button? Sounds like they might be hiding something?

Im leaning on this being a money pit.

"Game does have a credit dot (suggests an error somewhere), and that may be related to that broken switch described above, or it may be something else that we haven't realized. Whatever it is, we can't see that it impacts game play."

#18320 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Sure Shot
Gottlieb em
$500 obo
Pelham, ny
https://offerup.co/ja0ROHpZA9

How were you able to search further? I hate that OfferUp bought Letgo. Now I can only search a 50 mile radius instead of 500! Wtf

#18321 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Can’t see what it sold for . Anyone know? What condition was it in?

I paid $1,200 for Mystic in not great condition last Nov. Probably too much, but I wanted it.

#18322 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

How were you able to search further? I hate that OfferUp bought Letgo. Now I can only search a 50 mile radius instead of 500! Wtf

Someone on Facebook posted a lead on another pin on OfferUp in that area.

#18323 3 years ago

#flash
Also back glasses for Tri-Zone & Black Knight

For sale here...

https://www.estatesales.net/MD/Westminster/21157/2641446

Auction page.....

https://banddauctions.hibid.com/lots/?q=PINBALL

#18326 3 years ago

#doodle-bug
maine.craigslist.org link

OP:1970's doodlebug pinball machine manufactured by the Williams Co. All rubbers replaced a few years ago and very little use since. Lights up. A relay appears to be stuck and it continually racks points.
Phone calls only. 207.776.9584  Dave. 207-776-9584

Me:Good deal

#18327 3 years ago

#aquarius
longisland.craigslist.org link

OP: Here's the perfect project. For the most part the game is up and running. What it really needs is a good going over and cleaning of the contacts. It's basically complete so there's nothing really missing except for a lock. Comes with a back door and an original schematic and instruction package. The nicest thing is the playfield. No flipper drag marks and the kick out holes up top are almost perfect. All plastics are good. None broken or cracked. The backglass has been sealed and touched up a bit ( amateur job ). 7 1/2 rating but very presentable. Front door, coin entry plate, and lock down mech have been freshly painted. Not original, but clean. Legs are terrible but included. Cabinet is so /so. All in all a decent machine to learn on both mechanically and physically. Located on Long Island. Easy garage pickup. My name is Dave

#18329 3 years ago

Buy both pins and get a free case of Fresca, the refreshing sugar-free diet soda!
Guidotorpedo

#18330 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Buy both pins and get a free case of Fresca, the refreshing sugar-free diet soda!
guidotorpedo

I actually like Fresca!
Gave up sodas 10 years ago, but once in a while i'll indulge in a 2L.....

#ro-go

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/MI/West-Bloomfield/48323/2650989

#18331 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I actually like Fresca!
Gave up sodas 10 years ago, but once in a while i'll indulge in a 2L.....

I love Fresca. Strangely when it's room temperature. Probably because my roommate in college hated fresca and I had no fridge. So I only bought Fresca.

#18332 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

guidotorpedo

This was a jab at guidotorpedo, aka Mike Frasca. I'm always calling him the soda pop king.

#18333 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This was a jab at guidotorpedo, aka Mike Frasca. I'm always calling him the soda pop king.

I'd think down in Georgia, you'd refer to him as the Coke King, but that may have a whole different meaning......

#18334 3 years ago

#Jubilee
Williams EM
Livingston, NJ
$100

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#18335 3 years ago

This isn't a pinball machine, but a cool one of a kind for a game room somewhere...

Check out this Original Painting "Pinball-Träume" for $395 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/Wzm6Yux5D9

#18336 3 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Williams EM
Livingston, NJ
$100

I'm on my way there now.

EDIT: I'm home again....... F that seller!

I spoke with him on the phone, he told me that he needed to be honest, the game was not working. I told him that I'd come look.

When I got there, he let me in the house, but both my daughter and I got an odd vibe from the guy. We went to the basement where he turned the machine on. It was now working. The pf has planking near the flippers, all of the rubber is dry rotted, broken or missing. The bottom of the bg has a lot of flaking and missing ink, it's filthy inside and I couldn't unlock the back door.

When I tried unlocking the back door, he asked what I was doing. I told him that I needed to assess the machine. He said ok.

Then I told him that I'd take it for the $100.00 he was asking. That's when he said, but it's working now, It's worth more.

I told him it wasn't to me. It's not a well liked machine. His reply was yeah, but it's a pinball machine.

He told me that he's moving and needs top sell in about a month, I should give him my contact info and he'll let me know.

Sooooo.......I'm not getting involved in a bidding war for a player's quality, poorly playing game that needs rubber and a massive cleaning, that may or may not have hidden issues.

As a matter of fact, I'm considering having the CL ad flagged. Is that too harsh?

#18337 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I'm on my way there now.
I spoke with him on the phone, he told me that he needed to be honest, the game was not working. I told him that I'd come look.
When I got there, he let me in the house, but both my daughter and I got an odd vibe from the guy. We went to the basement where he turned the machine on. It was now working. The pf has planking near the flippers, all of the rubber is dry rotted, broken or missing. The bottom of the bg has a lot of flaking and missing ink, it's filthy inside and I couldn't unlock the back door.
When I tried unlocking the back door, he asked what I was doing. I told him that I needed to assess the machine. He said ok.
Then I told him that I'd take it for the $100.00 he was asking. That's when he said, but it's working now, It's worth more.
I told him it wasn't to me. It's not a well liked machine. His reply was yeah, but it's a pinball machine.
He told me that he's moving and needs top sell in about a month, I should give him my contact info and he'll let me know.
Sooooo.......I'm not getting involved in a bidding war for a player's quality, poorly playing game that needs rubber and a massive cleaning, that may or may not have hidden issues.
As a matter of fact, I'm considering having the CL ad flagged. Is that too harsh?

Yikes. Makes me feel bad I posted it....

I think flagging it is actually appropriate here if the seller isn't actually willing to sell it for the posted price. Him telling you it didn't work and then magically it does and it's now worth more is a total scam to get people "pot committed" and not be willing to walk away empty handed.....total bullsh*t.

#18338 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I'm on my way there now.

When you encounter a cheap game, it's best to grab and go as-is, rather than carefully assess and fiddle with things. Otherwise, this exact situation can happen.

So when you find a broken pin someone is selling, don't fix it, lol

#18339 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

When you encounter a cheap game, it's best to grab and go as-is, rather than carefully assess and fiddle with things. Otherwise, this exact situation can happen.

Never, ever try to find out what is wrong on site.

Load and go. Immediately.

Once I picked up a game and didn't even ask the seller to turn on, which surprised the hell out of them.

Playfield good? Back glass good? Take my money now. And I was gone.
20190714_163802_resized (resized).jpg20190714_163802_resized (resized).jpg

#18340 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

He only fixed it by powering it up. So you would be saying if at least it’s worth it cosmetically then cash and dash. Makes sense.

#18341 3 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

He only fixed it by powering it up. So you would be saying if at least it’s worth it cosmetically then cash and dash.

Yes, exactly.

#18342 3 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Yikes. Makes me feel bad I posted it....

Don't

#18343 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I didn't turn it on. He did as I was walking towards it.

#18344 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Never, ever try to find out what is wrong on site.
Load and go. Immediately.

My plan was to do just that. He turned it on and started a game, then "much to his surprise" it worked.

Nice Melody.

#18345 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Once I picked up a game and didn't even ask the seller to turn on, which surprised the hell out of them.

Playfield good? Back glass good? Take my money now. And I was gone.

That's how I always do it. If they offer to turn it on I ask them not to ("in case something gets damaged"). Assume non-working for all project pickups, buy purely off cosmetics, cheap enough to replace most common bad parts without knowing they're there, or don't bother making the drive

Quoted from DropTarget:

My plan was to do just that. He turned it on and started a game, then "much to his surprise" it worked.

"if the rubbers are cracked, it doesn't work" is my motto.

Whenever I go to see any EM and they claim it works, I explain how much work I'm going to do to it to make it really work, and that no matter how much they think it works, there's much more that doesn't, and that most of what is working is by luck, and they usually understand.

#18346 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

If they offer

He didn't offer, he just did it while I was coming down the stairs.

Quoted from zacaj:

Whenever I go to see any EM and they claim it works, I explain how much work I'm going to do to it to make it really work,

I did.

He knew what he had. I pointed out all the faults. He told me that he knew all of that, as he had someone offer him 350 if it worked, but 100 if it didn't. Yet he didn't sell the game to that person. He told me that he had bought new rubber from eBay....to prove it he showed me the two new flipper rubbers and maybe 4 other 2" rubbers that were sitting in the game, behind the coin door.

I believe the seller knew exactly what he was doing. I wasn't going to bite. and then for him to tell me that he's moving in a month and will decide by then tells me that it probably didn't matter what I offered. I wasn't going to pay retail for a machine I don't have space for or really want, that needs a complete shop job. I'm guessing at least 40 hours.

BTW, the original ad never mentioned that the machine was not in working condition, he only told me that on the phone. He knew exactly what he was doing.

There are tons of Jubilee's out there.

I was just keeping the group updated so no-one else waste their time, unless you want a Jubilee for 350 at a minimum. Even then, there's a good chance he'll use that offer to bid up his next one.

#18347 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Also, not necessarily true, yes it's a good rule of thumb which I've followed for 15 years now. However, I recently looked at a wedghead, the seller was asking too much for me. I made my best offer, which he rejected. I was ok with that, but we hit it off. It turns out that he worked at a bowling alley that I used to frequent as a kid. They had a game room with about 30 pins in at at any given time. Since I liked him, and our deal fell through, I took a look at the game to see if I could help him out so he could get closer to his asking price.

While I was looking at it, he saw my passion and honesty for the hobby. He sold me the game for my offer.

#18348 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Nice Melody.

Thanks! Lucked out it was in my area, a rarity. Had to so some cab work and backglass touch up but turned out nice.

20190713_171727_resized (resized).jpg20190713_171727_resized (resized).jpg
#18349 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Lucked out it was in my area, a rarity.

Of course that's a rarity, you've already mined all the machines in CT

#18350 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Of course that's a rarity, you've already mined all the machines in CT

Nah, downright picky of late now that I know what I'm looking for.

I think of the 70+ machines I have owned maybe 15 were from CT.

The two nearest were 15-20 min away which is the rare part.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 45.00
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 31.00
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 367 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/367?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.