IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 522.
#18251 3 years ago
Quoted from goodypin18:

Bally Mystic Ends in 30 minutes on eBay
Currently at $820, working machine, in Pennsylvania
ebay.com link

4 dollar usps first class shipping

#18252 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

Cross Town is a fun game. The cabinet is fixable. Mine looked worse than that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

For those considering going to the auction. There is also an Airport for sale in town as well

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3235450616573311/

#18253 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

For those considering going to the auction. There is also an Airport for sale in town as well
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3235450616573311/

Always blows my mind when someone lists something for sale with the old price tag still on it. I would assume its the same one that was for sale a few years ago here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/25366

Not a particularly valuable game either.

#18254 3 years ago
Quoted from goodypin18:

ebay.com link

went for $920 which is a great price. Appeared to be in great shape

#18256 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Hmmmmmmm I do need to bring my pedal steel up to Bangor soon so maybe I"ll make the trip for that big shot. Bummer that the front of the cabinet is so destroyed and that there's no playfield pictures.
Edit: somewhere between "holy shit" and "my god" and "why the hell would anybody do this" turns out they used to hang these two games FROM THE GOD DAMNED CEILING. I literally cannot think of a more useless, dangerous, and completely insane use of a pinball machine.
[quoted image]

Dang, and Big Shot is a really great game too. Seems a waste to have it on the ceiling, but maybe it's just a box of lights at this point.

#18257 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

went for $920 which is a great price. Appeared to be in great shape

Zero feedback seller always worries me! I know everyone has to start with ZERO feedbacks but typically sellers list a few low dollar items just to get some feedback before they list a $1000 item. Hopefully buyer makes out OK!

#18258 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Zero feedback seller always worries me! I know everyone has to start with ZERO feedbacks but typically sellers list a few low dollar items just to get some feedback before they list a $1000 item. Hopefully buyer makes out OK!

Buyer will be fine. They are picking up in person and can reverse it if something is wrong.

#18259 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Buyer will be fine. They are picking up in person and can reverse it if something is wrong.

There are a lot of "creative scams" out there these days. Not as risky as some venues but zero feedback is always a concern in my eyes. The biggest issue I have had with zero feedback sellers is them backing out of transactions because item didn't bring what they thought it should. In any event it went for a good price so it was worth a shot for someone.

#18260 3 years ago

There are a lot of "creative scams" out there these days. Not as risky as some venues but zero feedback is always a concern in my eyes. The biggest issue I have had with zero feedback sellers is them backing out of transactions because item didn't bring what they thought it should. In any event it went for a good price so it was worth a shot for someone.

That is you. Some people see scams everywhere, even where there aren't.

#18261 3 years ago

#ding-dong
Chicago,IL
https://offerup.co/WD3x1lKMs9

#18262 3 years ago

Bunch of pins and arcades in Austell, GA.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/689031698354639/

#18263 3 years ago

Long story short on this one is he bought a storage unit at auction. I've seen 2 other guys trying to sell these games with pics from the auction. Everyone around here knows how much he paid since it was listed on the auction website. Last time I saw prices they were really high and he wasn't getting back to people. Looks like he updated his photos trying to show he actually has possession of them.

#18264 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You don't even need Pinball Pimp stencils for that. Just a measuring stick and some painter's tape.

You’re right. I made my own stencils using the same material that the Pimp uses. At the time they weren’t available, but are now.

#18265 3 years ago

On Mr Pinball this AM:

Hurricane, 1991 Williams: 995.00
Machine is working, but needs some work in certain areas: the ferris wheel belt is slipping; the rubber on the left slingshot broke, so a replacement of all rubber components is probably needed; the plastic above the left slingshot was damaged, but glued back (does not affect play); paint is faded on the left side of the main cabinet, but back box and right side look good. The plus points: most playfield bulbs have been replaced with LEDs (very nice!) We added lighted, color-changing flipper buttons and plunger. Finally, a twobits.com battery-eliminator PCB has been added, now using NVRAM. Priced to sell (we need the room). Cash and pickup only, no shipping. Photos available.
Dan Bybell
[email protected], Medford, Massachusetts, six miles north of Boston, 02155

#18266 3 years ago

Dang that's a good deal.

#18267 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

On Mr Pinball this AM:
Machine is working, but needs some work in certain areas: the ferris wheel belt is slipping; the rubber on the left slingshot broke, so a replacement of all rubber components is probably needed; the plastic above the left slingshot was damaged, but glued back (does not affect play); paint is faded on the left side of the main cabinet, but back box and right side look good. The plus points: most playfield bulbs have been replaced with LEDs (very nice!) We added lighted, color-changing flipper buttons and plunger. Finally, a twobits.com battery-eliminator PCB has been added, now using NVRAM. Priced to sell (we need the room). Cash and pickup only, no shipping. Photos available.
Dan Bybell

He listed a cheap super straight a while ago and I picked it up. It was rough, but the price was fair. Nice and easy to deal with

#18269 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

He listed a cheap super straight a while ago and I picked it up. It was rough, but the price was fair. Nice and easy to deal with

It was just listed today on Mr Pinball classifieds

#18270 3 years ago
Quoted from goodypin18:

Can’t see what it sold for . Anyone know? What condition was it in?

#18271 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

Can’t see what it sold for . Anyone know? What condition was it in?

went for $920 and looked like it was in great shape

#18272 3 years ago
Quoted from goodypin18:

ebay.com link

I was looking up some game play and found the same machine in a TNT amusements video from 7 years ago

#18273 3 years ago
Quoted from Bonk:

I was looking up some game play and found the same machine in a TNT amusements video from 7 years ago

I wanted it and got busy at work and missed the end of auction

#18274 3 years ago

Bally Mystic is high on my list. Probably #4 or 5 for me of the early SS era. Some day...

#18276 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Air Aces
Vector
Antiques, Household, Collectibles
by Mishler Auction Service
Sep 3, 2020 | 3:00 PM
Hollsopple, PA
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3458405.html

I phone bid on the Vector today. Someone local was bidding against me and I stopped at $500 since I couldn't see it fully in person. Playfield had some wear from the pics I recieved and it wouldn't boot (no surprise there).

If another Pinsider got it, let us know.

#18277 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I am selling a Bally Rocket III project I never got to. I removed everything from the cabinet and had it repaired and repainted. The project includes: 1 Repainted cabinet and bac...”
2020-09-04
Lodi, CA
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

#18279 3 years ago

Garage Sale Alert: Duanesurbg, NY
Hollywood Heat

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/626999861335460/

FYI:They are asking $600. It’s not mentioned in the ad.

#18282 3 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Bally Mystic is high on my list. Probably #4 or 5 for me of the early SS era. Some day...

I may be acquiring a project one soon. I’ll let you know if I decide to spend the time on it or sell.

#18283 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Hollywood Heat

Thats my home town! Sent my father to stop by and take a look

#18284 3 years ago

Lucky Strike
Williams em
$350
Sioux City, IA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/239291484033289/

#18285 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Thats my home town! Sent my father to stop by and take a look

Did you end up getting it?

#18286 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

On Mr Pinball this AM:
Dan Bybell

I'm looking into buying this. Please let me know if anyone out there can help me with pickup and shiping.

#18287 3 years ago

I don't agree with this "exactly" because it isn't really Lloyd and his family overcharging. It is more the fact the for some crazy reason Lloyd's customers tend to like to overpay for what he is listing for sale. I don't blame Lloyd - he is just a smart businessman. It is his crazy customers that keep driving the prices higher & higher. I have not been able to buy for Lloyd in over 10 years and I think a lot of customers here in the US will say the same thing. A good bit of what he sells goes into containers and gets shipped all over the world.

Yep, he's got a contingent of very loyal buyers; to me, it's kinda like the folks who are addicted to the product sales channels on TV. It is amazing how quickly he sells pins and arcade novelties. I've bought stuff from him and will continue to do so; it helps that I'm close and can eyeball stuff in his warehouses prior to purchase.

#18288 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Hollywood Heat

Got texted this at 11pm last night, locked and loaded set out and at 9:30, halfway there I got a text from herbertbsharp saying “Check out what I just picked up”
That son of a gun!

We set it up and it worked just fine. Got a flaky display and rusty balls, lockdown bar is missing and the seller would NOT budge thanks to all of us emailing her she thought it was a hot item haha. It also has that lovely wet basement smell and is the dirtiest *working* game I’ve ever seen.

Sad to miss out but glad a local pinsider got it so I can still play the hell out of it.

#18289 3 years ago

#gottlieb-superliner
Dowd Estate Live Auction
by Peterson Auction & Realty LLC
Sep 12, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Ellery,NY
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3467867.html

#18290 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Superliner
Dowd Estate Live Auction
Ellery,NY

Cool. Only two Gottlieb models made in 1946. IPDB says that they made 4000 of them, but aside from a parts one I have, I'd never seen nor heard of another one. It has the oddest legs of any woodrail I've ever seen. I believe it's the only Gottlieb with that type of leg.
Mine are missing though.

#18291 3 years ago

Just did a Pinball Owners search, and found one person who owns one.

#18292 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Just did a Pinball Owners search, and found one person who owns one.

I dug around for you and ended finding some photos on the auctioneers website. You can bid online as well.
https://www.petersonauction.com/auctions

3BCBAF53-555F-4800-B623-692DEECEC465 (resized).png3BCBAF53-555F-4800-B623-692DEECEC465 (resized).png46FC928E-763A-44E8-BF8D-FCA7FFD9A337 (resized).jpeg46FC928E-763A-44E8-BF8D-FCA7FFD9A337 (resized).jpeg61E96B7D-27BF-4D6A-8085-F873C4299C31 (resized).jpeg61E96B7D-27BF-4D6A-8085-F873C4299C31 (resized).jpeg9A8F9651-34BC-4A88-83C0-CBEAF1491F05 (resized).jpeg9A8F9651-34BC-4A88-83C0-CBEAF1491F05 (resized).jpegDF5C7443-8F8D-4781-A403-ABA54E405B43 (resized).jpegDF5C7443-8F8D-4781-A403-ABA54E405B43 (resized).jpeg
#18293 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I dug around for you and ended finding some photos on the auctioneers website. You can bid online as well.
https://www.petersonauction.com/auctions[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It doesn't look bad, except a few areas of the backglass.

#18294 3 years ago

That's a major haul though. I drove to Jamestown once. Couldn't believe I drove that far, and didn't leave the state!

#18295 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a major haul though. I drove to Jamestown once. Couldn't believe I drove that far, and didn't leave the state!

But, did you stop at the Lucille Ball museum ?

#18296 3 years ago

I was the one that got the Bally Mystic for 920. It was a college kid seliing it to purchase a laptop. It was a very large house so im sure the parents bought the game and since it was not being used anymore told him he could sell it hence the zero feedback. His mom was home when I got there so he didnt try to sell it without them knowing. Him and his buddy helped me load it up and cash was exchanged and off I went. He said the game creeped him out since he had to sleep in the basement. He thought the guy on the backglass was staring at him. The game is in great shape backglass is a 9.5 cabinet is an easy 8 playfield is about an 8 it has a little kickout wear and ball swirls in the yellow. It has an older alltek mpu and the rest of the boards were serviced by TNT years ago. The game is currently torn down for a full shop metal tumbled, playfeild clean, new rubbers, etc.. I played about 10 games on it before I tore it down it will be back up before the end of the week. This is the first deal I have gotten in about 6 months I just happend to search pinball machines by me on ebay and saw it about 4 hours before it ended.

#18297 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Superliner
Dowd Estate Live Auction
Ellery,NY

The comedy hall of fame is there now too.

This is only an hour away from me, and I would be willing to pick it up for anyone if they want it..

Bob

#18298 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

But, did you stop at the Lucille Ball museum ?

No. Had to go there for work. She and the crew were painted on buildings, etc. Town was pretty much a ghost town. Was there briefly, and as I recall, the weather wasn't very good.

#18299 3 years ago

Bally 1966 Loop The Loop (replay version) near Memphis, TN for $ 400. If closer, I would grab this even though I have the AAB version that has the left lane kickback.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1414098605466726/

78A9F534-94A9-44D3-9DFA-98A78653FC1B (resized).png78A9F534-94A9-44D3-9DFA-98A78653FC1B (resized).png

#18300 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Bally 1966 Loop The Loop (replay version) near Memphis, TN for $ 400. If closer, I would grab this even though I have the AAB version that has the left lane kickback. [quoted image]

Memphis is too far for me also, but I can’t see the ad on Facebook. Can you add a link?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/366 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.