IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 522.
#18201 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

they over charge on everything, coin op warehouse, jaybird, hub city you name it, not a deal to be had. i avoid them like the plague.

Quoted from too-many-pins:

Jaybird Auctions is Lloyd's daughter and a good many of the machines and stuff sold are from Coinopwarehouse. Not saying that is a good (or bad) thing just figured I would give some "history" to where that inventory keeps coming from. Over the years Lloyd & his family have branched out in many different directions. But from my recent experiences with his stuff typically it is selling for top dollar (plus some).

Thanks for all the insider info people! I've seen a *few* deals pop up on Invaluable but never followed anything on AuctionZip.

#18202 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

they over charge on everything, coin op warehouse, jaybird, hub city you name it, not a deal to be had. i avoid them like the plague.

I don't agree with this "exactly" because it isn't really Lloyd and his family overcharging. It is more the fact the for some crazy reason Lloyd's customers tend to like to overpay for what he is listing for sale. I don't blame Lloyd - he is just a smart businessman. It is his crazy customers that keep driving the prices higher & higher. I have not been able to buy for Lloyd in over 10 years and I think a lot of customers here in the US will say the same thing. A good bit of what he sells goes into containers and gets shipped all over the world.

#18203 3 years ago

I think Lloyd does well because his system creates a sense of urgency and competition. People that buy from him know that when an item comes up they like, they better pull the trigger quick. If they don't someone else will.

#18204 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Thanks for posting here nascarrey ! I picked it up for 50% off today, the last day of the sale. No rust on the coin door or on the underside of the playfield, and some flaking on the backglass, but it appears to be working 100%. It even came with a custom mod which explains my high score. Can you spot the mod? [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! YW- glad another Pinsider got this!

Love the out lane rubber band 'mod'! lol

#18205 3 years ago

#gold-rush

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Euless/76040/2643507

Custom blue painted head.
I've never seen one of these before.

#18206 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Cross Town
Big Shot
Nicky's Cruisin Diner & Sports Memorabilia Auction
by Mainely Antique Auctions
Sep 5, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Brewer, ME
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3459410.html

So in case anyone cares. There is no starting bid on these...I called and asked. Also Brewer,ME is in the middle of nowhere. My in-laws live nearby. So you have a pretty good chance of scoring a good deal if you want either one of these.

#18207 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

So in case anyone cares. There is no starting bid on these...I called and asked. Also Brewer,ME is in the middle of nowhere. My in-laws live nearby. So you have a pretty good chance of scoring a good deal if you want either one of these.

Hmmmmmmm I do need to bring my pedal steel up to Bangor soon so maybe I"ll make the trip for that big shot. Bummer that the front of the cabinet is so destroyed and that there's no playfield pictures.

Edit: somewhere between "holy shit" and "my god" and "why the hell would anybody do this" turns out they used to hang these two games FROM THE GOD DAMNED CEILING. I literally cannot think of a more useless, dangerous, and completely insane use of a pinball machine.

28121_389408789489_7006887_n (resized).jpg28121_389408789489_7006887_n (resized).jpg

#18209 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Hmmmmmmm I do need to bring my pedal steel up to Bangor soon so maybe I"ll make the trip for that big shot. Bummer that the front of the cabinet is so destroyed and that there's no playfield pictures.
Edit: somewhere between "holy shit" and "my god" and "why the hell would anybody do this" turns out they used to hang these two games FROM THE GOD DAMNED CEILING. I literally cannot think of a more useless, dangerous, and completely insane use of a pinball machine.
[quoted image]

Well, there is supposedly that bar in Holland that has 4 machines hanging off the wall in a similar fashion. Tragically they are the ONLY 4 of that machine ever made.

-Hans

#18210 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I literally cannot think of a more useless, dangerous, and completely insane use of a pinball machine.

Useless = subjective term. One man's meat is another man's poison.

dangerous = not if they are suspended properly.

Completely insane = subjective term. They look to be hung intact. I would be overjoyed is one of my grail pins was hung up like that, not being used, and very little wear on the play field.

Quoted from HHaase:

Tragically they are the ONLY 4 of that machine ever made.

Then I would assume they are aging gracefully. Some day they will be sold---and probably be in very good condition.

#18213 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Then I would assume they are aging gracefully. Some day they will be sold---and probably be in very good condition

Too bad a bunch of people will have missed their only chances to ever play them by then

#18214 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Useless = subjective term. One man's meat is another man's poison.
dangerous = not if they are suspended properly.
Completely insane = subjective term. They look to be hung intact. I would be overjoyed is one of my grail pins was hung up like that, not being used, and very little wear on the play field.

I guess so. But I sure as hell wouldn't sit under those. I may go check this one out. Big Shot is on my list of games I like a lot and wouldn't mind having. Love 2 player games.

#18215 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Too bad a bunch of people will have missed their only chances to ever play them by then

There are a lot of pins I will never get to play. These are in Holland so I will never play them. At least, I would not bet my paycheck that I will ever play them.

#18216 3 years ago

#fastball

Mall of the Bluffs Closure / Salvage Live Auction
by The Auction Mill
Sep 5, 2020 | 10:00 AM
Council Bluffs, IA & online

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3455487.html

#18218 3 years ago

That is cabinet bait for any one wanting a cab to build a Star Gazer, Seawitch, Quicksilver. I don't know what kind of transformer Cinema used but you got the cab, the back box, the coin door, and the lock down bar. And legs.

Here is what a Cinema looks like. From a pic from the internet.

c39aa8759ed8d87f607c93502647864b (resized).jpgc39aa8759ed8d87f607c93502647864b (resized).jpg

#18219 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Also Brewer,ME is in the middle of nowhere. My in-laws live nearby.

Isn't Brewer next to Bangor or part of it? That's downright civilization. A nephew lived there for years, until a couple of months ago when he moved to New Mexico. His twin on the other hand lives in New Sweden, Me and his wife is from Fort Kent. The County is in the middle of nowhere.

#18220 3 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Isn't Brewer next to Bangor or part of it? That's downright civilization. A nephew lived there for years, until a couple of months ago when he moved to New Mexico. His twin on the other hand lives in New Sweden, Me and his wife is from Fort Kent. The County is in the middle of nowhere.

It’s right next door to Bangor. It’s not a super busy area.

#18222 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I guess so. But I sure as hell wouldn't sit under those. I may go check this one out. Big Shot is on my list of games I like a lot and wouldn't mind having. Love 2 player games.

So I emailed them and asked for detailed pictures and this is what I got in response. Apparently there was a Mata Hari as well.

7C9DE516-3956-4AED-8205-9C6BDA9979F9 (resized).jpeg7C9DE516-3956-4AED-8205-9C6BDA9979F9 (resized).jpegC50287B3-F438-41FE-8126-E25EA04A1A23 (resized).jpegC50287B3-F438-41FE-8126-E25EA04A1A23 (resized).jpeg1C78BF0B-74EB-47E7-BA3F-517D485B5393 (resized).jpeg1C78BF0B-74EB-47E7-BA3F-517D485B5393 (resized).jpeg

#18223 3 years ago

F-14
$1,000 Firm
Waitsfield, VT
Pinsider fisherdaman
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101393

HydrogenHuman Weren't you looking for a project from this era?

#18224 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

So I emailed them and asked for detailed pictures and this is what I got in response. Apparently there was a Mata Hari as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The front of that Cross Town has seen better days, but that Mata Hari looks really nice.

#18225 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The front of that Cross Town has seen better days, but that Mata Hari looks really nice.

But you cannot really see the play field and that back glass sure looks nice. I'm guessing the play field will probably look pretty good. Pinball Pimp and $40.00 or less worth of rattle can paint and the cab can look like new.

#18226 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

F-14
$1,000 Firm
Waitsfield, VT
Pinsider fisherdaman
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101393
hydrogenhuman Weren't you looking for a project from this era?

I did see that one! I didn't like hearing the mylar was improperly removed though.

#18227 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I did see that one! I didn't like hearing the mylar was improperly removed though.

They made a hardtop for F-14.

#18228 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

They made a hardtop for F-14.

Oh, they did? Was that recently?

#18229 3 years ago

There is not currently an F-14 hardtop. Frontier, Future Spa and Firepower, yes.

#18230 3 years ago

I really liked my F14. That being said, given the improper Mylar removal I feel it loses value and there are so many of them.

$800 would probably be fair if it were working properly in my opinion, which is worth less than $0.02.

I was actually going to make an offer but saw "firm".

It's a fun game though, and I'm always looking for a beater.

#18231 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I really liked my F14. That being said, given the improper Mylar removal I feel it loses value and there are so many of them.
$800 would probably be fair if it were working properly in my opinion, which is worth less than $0.02.
I was actually going to make an offer but saw "firm".
It's a fun game though, and I'm always looking for a beater.

Lowwww if working properly.

#18232 3 years ago

Sorry. I thought they had released that.

#18233 3 years ago

Lectronamo
Classic Stern
$300
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Pinsider 20eyes
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101787

#18234 3 years ago

Aladdin’s Castle
Bally em
$600 obo
Plano, tx
Pinsider Wperez76
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99594

#18235 3 years ago

Here’s a used f-14 playfield says in excellent shape for 425.00 obo plus 35.00 for shipping.

ebay.com link: itm

#18236 3 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

Here’s a used f-14 playfield says in excellent shape for 425.00 obo plus 35.00 for shipping.
ebay.com link

Excellent shape is a relative term, looks trashed to me.

#18237 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Excellent shape is a relative term, looks trashed to me.

Excellent shape must be in the eye of the beholder. Lol.

#18238 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Lectronamo
Classic Stern
$300
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Pinsider 20eyes

Man, I sold my project too cheap.

#18239 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Man, I sold my project too cheap.

Dang! Either no boards or no back glass but not both.

#18240 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

Dang! Either no boards or no back glass but not both.

The only people looking to buy this are looking for a shell to make a Quicksilver, Star Gazer or Seawitch. You’d spend more money restoring this to a Lectronamo than its worth.

#18241 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The only people looking to buy this are looking for a shell to make a Quicksilver, Star Gazer or Seawitch. You’d spend more money restoring this to a Lectronamo than its worth.

Would a meteor cab work. I have one without boards I've been thinking of writing new rules for

#18242 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Lectronamo
Classic Stern
$300
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Pinsider 20eyes

Quoted from bluespin:

Is this the proper transformer for Quicksilver?? I’m surprised. Although I always confuse the ones for the games with extra flippers with the regular

#18243 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Would a meteor cab work. I have one without boards I've been thinking of writing new rules for

Yes !

#18244 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Lowwww if working properly.

Yeah, you're probably right. If working properly.

These are worthwhile projects if you like the game, which I do.

#18245 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is this the proper transformer for Quicksilver?? I’m surprised. Although I always confuse the ones for the games with extra flippers with the regular

No, you would be disappointed with this transformer.

#18246 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mpu100 pins used the smaller 16B-3 transformers, and the mpu200 pins used the larger 16B-6 transformers. The 16B-6 transformer was designed to support the 3-4 flipper pins as well as the extra lighting in later pins.

You can build a QS or SG with a mpu100 cabinet but; it’ll have the wrong transformer, lockdown bar and coin door. Sourcing these parts could cost you $400-450 plus s&h, and are very hard to find given all the people building QS and SG right now.

Best bet is to find a donor mpu200 standard sized cabinet pin, like Meteor or Galaxy. Then you’ll have the correct coin door, lockdown bar and transformer.

#18247 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

No, you would be disappointed with this transformer.

what exactly is the difference?

ooops, nvm.

#18248 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cross Town is a fun game. The cabinet is fixable. Mine looked worse than that.

16C10D98-1B58-4C2D-B38E-2296CDE23B88 (resized).jpeg16C10D98-1B58-4C2D-B38E-2296CDE23B88 (resized).jpegE74889F6-2F77-4F11-97B8-26D2B0D2FFBC (resized).jpegE74889F6-2F77-4F11-97B8-26D2B0D2FFBC (resized).jpeg
#18249 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

Cross Town is a fun game. The cabinet is fixable. Mine looked worse than that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

You don't even need Pinball Pimp stencils for that. Just a measuring stick and some painter's tape.

#18250 3 years ago

Bally Mystic Ends in 30 minutes on eBay
Currently at $820, working machine, in Pennsylvania

ebay.com link: itm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 169.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 365 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/365?hl=nascarrey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.