Topic Stats

• 14,121 posts
  • 470 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 minutes ago by too-many-pins
  • Topic is favorited by 417 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,167 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190906_135536 (resized).jpg
20190906_135546 (resized).jpg
20190906_140725-1 (resized).jpg
01B6FA2A-3BE0-46A2-AE70-8AE34EE6A39A (resized).jpeg
6B6C64D6-4C94-4514-A893-8F913E58B26F (resized).jpeg
20190910_143537 (resized).jpg
20190907_145622 (resized).jpg
20190909_135300 (resized).jpg
20190903_151243 (resized).jpg
20190901_235037 (resized).jpg
Message_1567399830129 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-01-23-47-34 (resized).png
Tropicana (resized).JPG
Meteor (resized).JPG
3 Jokers (resized).jpg
1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg

There are 14121 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 283.
#1751 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Disco / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1977
Production: 815 (!)
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "One family owned since 1980 and fully restored and operational."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#1752 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Tri-Zone / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1979
Production: 7,250
Cost: $250 OBO
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

Condition: Some playfield wear by the inserts in the lower middle of playfield. OP: " It boots and plays but needs to be cleaned up. All displays work. The flippers work. The GI is out."

#1753 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Raven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Link/Contact: cfl.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Powers up, a few lights come on. Ramp has the normal cracks but Pinball Resource actually has a NOS one available, as well as the decal set and bumper caps. Nice one to fix up."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#1754 3 years ago

Game/Type: Freefall / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1981
Production: 1,300
Cost: $240
Link/Contact: albuquerque.craigslist.org link
Condition: Backglass appears to be rough as does cabinet. OP: "still works fine."

#1755 3 years ago
Quoted from FunkyFreshWalrus:

I don't think this is in Amherst, MA. Looks like Lynchburg, Virginia

Thought this one looked familiar. If it's the one I think it is it's located in Amherst county Virginia (just north of Lynchburg). Has been listed for quite a while in local "for sale" type papers.

#1756 3 years ago

There's been a ton of wedgeheads popping up on here...a shame I've been getting killed at work and haven't had a chance to really look through here in the last two weeks or so. Come on Ryan....you know you missed me. Hahaha.

#1757 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I've been circling this one with the idea of re-theming it.

And it is a shame on this one neither of us is closer. For $400, I'd grab it, especially for the re-theme. A buddy of mine actually re-themed a Flash, and because that game is so wide open in design he said it was no problem. Having the new backglass and PF made took more time than recoding and revamping the machine altogether. You really wouldn't want to keep that awesome Flash backglass artwork?

#1758 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You really wouldn't want to keep that awesome Flash backglass artwork?

Whew... dunno what the Williams art team was smoking back in 1979 but they sure made a lot of awful-looking games that year (and many to follow).

spacecircus_(resized).jpg

#1759 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Whew... dunno what the Williams art team was smoking back in 1979 but they sure made a lot of awful-looking games that year (and many to follow).

spacecircus_(resized).jpg

First time I saw that one. I had to look it up. That's a wild one, lol

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5573

So apparently, it only made it to the whitewood stage with only 4 backglasses actually being produced.

#1760 3 years ago

I just sent my buddy in Albuquerque to look at that Freefall. Pretty rough shape overall. Guy had it on his screened in porch. Ughhh. Back glass isn't too bad, little bit of big pieces are peeling but nothing triple thick can't fix. Every piece of rubber is snapped. Game doesn't work, nor has it in years. Power supply bad as an extra one is laying in the cabinet. Playfield is blown out. But overall, might be a good player.

#1761 3 years ago

Game/Type: Wing Ding / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1964
Production: 626 (!)
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: janesville.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Plays fine. Backglass in very nice condition with a few chips, not yet sealed. Playfield presentable with a few touch-ups and some wear around the kick-out holes. It has been cleared with varathane in the past. Cab decent with original paint, lower cab was touched up by previous owner. Head could benefit from the same treatment.

Overall a pretty nice game with a great family friendly theme. Has all the commonly missing components, back door, lock-down bar, all animation balls present. Includes schematic."

#1762 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Wing Ding / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1964
Production: 626 (!)
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">janesville.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Plays fine. Backglass in very nice condition with a few chips, not yet sealed. Playfield presentable with a few touch-ups and some wear around the kick-out holes. It has been cleared with varathane in the past. Cab decent with original paint, lower cab was touched up by previous owner. Head could benefit from the same treatment.
Overall a pretty nice game with a great family friendly theme. Has all the commonly missing components, back door, lock-down bar, all animation balls present. Includes schematic."

AlexF is a Pinsider here selling this game - good seller!

#1763 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Viking / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 2,600
Link/Contact: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Needs some TLC (many bumpers need replacing). The machine is currently in 2 separate pieces (was disassembled for moving). I will be happy to reassemble for a serious buyer."

#1764 3 years ago

Game/Type: Flying Carpet / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 3,170
Link/Contact: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: Original artwork on cabinet has been removed. A little bit of wear on playfield but otherwise appears to be in good shape. OP: "Everything works perfectly. The "back glass" and the playing field are all in excellent condition. ...I have had this in my basement "rec room" since 1978. Several years after I got it I decided to strip and "refinish" the wood cabinet which was decorated with a very ugly (I thought) pink design. While the wood underneath has a few flaws that were covered by the paint, I thought the result looked very classy - - especially for a private home rather than in an "arcade." "...As with almost all pinball machines sold after their "arcade" usage, the internal coin mechanism has been removed and "free play" is standard. The legs have a bit of surface corrosion, but I believe this can be readily removed with some light scrubbing. The machine come with keys, spare bulbs, an extra complete set of "rubbers" (bumpers, etc), and the original wiring diagram for troubleshooting as needed."

#1765 3 years ago

Game/Type: Vagabond / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1962
Production: 600 (!)
Cost: $150 OBO
Link/Contact: duluth.craigslist.org link
Condition: Backglass in rough condition. OP: "It is not operational at this time and I do not know what the problems are with it. I got it from a friend but I don't have time to work on it. He stored it in unconditioned storage."

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has expired**

#1766 3 years ago

**Sold!**
Game/Type: Funland / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1968
Production: 3,100
Cost: $200 Firm
Link/Contact: goldcountry.craigslist.org link

Condition: Appears to have some parts missing from playfield in pics - lane guides and pop bumper caps. OP: "i have a okd pinball machine that i was going to get going,it looks pretty complete person i bought it off said it needs like $40 in parts bands and things have the paper work on it and parts list the company is still in business..."

#1767 3 years ago

Welcome chucktee! Thanks for the info and sorry I missed you the first time.
Added over 3 years ago: **Black Pyramid, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Added over 3 years ago: **Spirit of 76 and Hot Line, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Added over 3 years ago: **Big Brave, below, sold**

#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

AlexF is a Pinsider here selling this game - good seller!

Thanks Hoov, sale pending to another Pinsider.

#1769 3 years ago

Don't know if this one was listed - Black Pyramid

albany.craigslist.org link

I'm tempted for myself. It would go well with my Black Knight, Black Hole and Black Belt

#1770 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Quoted from ForceFlow:

First time I saw that one. I had to look it up. That's a wild one, lol

I've never seen that before either. Interesting title, but what horrible artwork. What the hell were they thinking? That BG is just plain ugly...and yet I'd probably still buy one if I came across it just because of the rarity.

#1771 3 years ago

Williams Bad Trip

Seriously... what the heck was going on in the art department at Williams during 1979 (and early 80's)? Too many look like junior high school art projects compared to the fantastic quality artwork Bally churned out during the same period. Sure, there are a few Williams standouts like Barracora... but for every "Time Warp" we got two or three gorgeous Bally titles like Mata Hari/Nitro Ground Shaker/Xenon. Just no comparison. Bally owned.

Williams didn't pick up the ball until late '84 with Space Shuttle after finally ditching the adolescent space/fantasy stuff (except for a brief relapse in '86 with Grand Lizard).

OK, eh, back to project time. Anyone in Austin want a Spirit of '76 *and* a Hot Line for $500?

austin.craigslist.org link

#1772 3 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Don't know if this one was listed - Black Pyramid
albany.craigslist.org link
I'm tempted for myself. It would go well with my Black Knight, Black Hole and Black Belt

Darn, that's right outside my door (but gone now). Would go well with my Black Knight, Black Hole, and Black Rose (iso a Black Jack and Blackout, because they're great, and Black Belt and Black Pyramid just because)

#1773 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And it is a shame on this one neither of us is closer. For $400, I'd grab it, especially for the re-theme. A buddy of mine actually re-themed a Flash, and because that game is so wide open in design he said it was no problem. Having the new backglass and PF made took more time than recoding and revamping the machine altogether. You really wouldn't want to keep that awesome Flash backglass artwork?

Shoot. I was going to grab this one today but someone beat me to it.

#1774 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

but for every "Time Warp" we got

Whoa whoa whoa - Back off on Time Warp. I love the weirdo art on that.
But yeah, Williams had some odd ones in that period.

#1775 3 years ago

I have two project machines, and hardly any time for said project machines. Willing to trade for working machine(s).

Gottlieb Pro-Football and Gottlieb Big Brave. Reference details & pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-gottlieb-pro-football-73-andor-big-brave-74 .

#1776 3 years ago
Quoted from ChanningD:

I just sent my buddy in Albuquerque to look at that Freefall. Pretty rough shape overall. Guy had it on his screened in porch. Ughhh. Back glass isn't too bad, little bit of big pieces are peeling but nothing triple thick can't fix. Every piece of rubber is snapped. Game doesn't work, nor has it in years. Power supply bad as an extra one is laying in the cabinet. Playfield is blown out. But overall, might be a good player.

You'll have to come play mine when I get it done....it's in nice shape.

#1777 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Combat / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: spacecoast.craigslist.org link

Condition: Lockdown bar and playfield glass appear to be missing in pic. OP: "works great, very clean, must see!"

#1778 3 years ago

Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350
Link/Contact: charleston.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "The machine powers up, but needs some work. Over all it is in good condition, but I'm not familiar with fixing it."

#1779 3 years ago

Welcome SkyKing2301! Thanks for posting your project pins!

#1780 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Combat / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">spacecoast.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lockdown bar and playfield glass appear to be missing in pic. OP: "works great, very clean, must see!"

I saw this pin in person. The playfield was in great shape, except the pop bumpers were a little lumpy/melted looking. It wasn't working at the time, but since then he's had a tech come work on it and he said it's working great now. He probably won't come down much more (if any) because he started at $400 BEFORE he paid a tech to work on it. He says he has people coming on Saturday to see it...

Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome SkyKing2301! Thanks for posting your project pins!

Thanks! I've already got a $ offer on Big Brave, though I was hoping for a trade for one or both machines, anyone up for trade?

#1781 3 years ago

Game/Type: Comet / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1985
Production: 8,100
Cost: $500 OBO
Link/Contact: hartford.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: " It does not work, the batteries leaked and caused damage to the MPU. I have a spare system 9 MPU with less acid damage. .The playfield has planking, but would clean up well enough to make a solid players game. This will never be a show room piece, but it will present well.
The backglass is very very nice.
The MPU in the game boots to a "0".
For full price I will throw in a spare mpu with much less acid damage."

#1782 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Red Baron / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "...a two player game in working condition.Sorry that i can"t send any pictures.Thank you"

Added over 3 years ago: **Fan-Tas-Tic, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

#1783 3 years ago

$150 Fan-Tas-Tic! Middle-pop alert!

dallas.craigslist.org link

...but no backglass.

#1785 3 years ago

Game/Type: Granada / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 875 (!)
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "...in great shape set up on free play amazingly clean, back glass is like new house kept"

#1786 3 years ago

Nico, add a double quote mark (") to the end of the URL or make the link the very last item in the post.

Thanks for the middle pop alert! What a Fan-Tas-Tic pick-up that would be!

#1787 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Juke Box / EM
Year: September 1976
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Starts and plays but needs work. Selling as is."

#1788 3 years ago

Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Link/Contact: delaware.craigslist.org link
Condition: These are 'understatements.' Big project here. OP: "Works great! That said, could use some outside paint. Head Glass is almost perfect, field shows wear."

#1789 3 years ago
#1790 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">charleston.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "The machine powers up, but needs some work. Over all it is in good condition, but I'm not familiar with fixing it."

Wow! Wish this was closer! Anyone in SC headed to MI?

#1791 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Comet / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1985
Production: 8,100
Cost: $500 OBO
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">hartford.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: " It does not work, the batteries leaked and caused damage to the MPU. I have a spare system 9 MPU with less acid damage. .The playfield has planking, but would clean up well enough to make a solid players game. This will never be a show room piece, but it will present well.
The backglass is very very nice.
The MPU in the game boots to a "0".
For full price I will throw in a spare mpu with much less acid damage."

This is listed in the Pinside market also, for $450. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-comet-williams-1985-1991

#1792 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

$150 Fan-Tas-Tic! Middle-pop alert!
" target="_blank">dallas.craigslist.org link
...but no backglass.

I can probably make a backglass for this if anyone is interested. My brother has a Fan Tas Tic with a good backglass I can scan.

#1793 3 years ago

Game/Type: Wild Wild West / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1969
Production: 1,350
Cost: ??
Link/Contact: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet is very rough. OP: "Worked when last used but has been in storage. In original condition. Has not been refurbished."

#1794 3 years ago

Welcome Hellfire! I think that is the first $1700 project pin we have had here on our humble thread. It should look sweet when the restoration is done!

#1795 3 years ago

Game/Type: Future Spa / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 6,400
Cost: $550
Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Agents 777 / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1984
Production: 400 (!)
Cost: $550
Link/Contact: sanantonio.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown

#1796 3 years ago

**Flash, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Game/Type: Lucky Ace / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 2,809
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: cosprings.craigslist.org link
Condition: Comes with schematics and manuals. Playfield needs a good cleaning OP: "Machine needs work. It does power up, but I have never been able to get the machine to play.
The back glass is cracked."
Added over 3 years ago: **Price reduced to $150**
Added over 3 years ago: **Relisted at $150 - cosprings.craigslist.org link

#1797 3 years ago

There's a Williams Flash for sale on Louisville's Craigslist:

louisville.craigslist.org link

I contacted the seller last night and was going to pick it up today but my transportation fell through.
The game is disassembled but on a first floor - it looks like it's in good shape and it's priced ready to move.

#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on Ryan....you know you missed me.

I swear I was just wondering if you'd fallen off the face of the planet. This place isn't the same without ya.

#1799 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

At first I just saw the title, and got really excited...

sc_(resized).jpg

...as it's also the title of a great comic book mini-series by one of my favorite artists.

Then I saw the backglass artwork.

#1800 3 years ago

**Legit and GONE!**
Don't know what to think about this deal:

Manufacturer: Mylstar
Game/Type: Ready...Aim...Fire! / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1983
Production: 390 (!)

Game/Type: Magic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1979
Production: 2,466

Cost: $750 for both
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

Condition: 2nd display on Magic appears to be weak. OP: "Both are working and 100% playing."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
St Joseph, MI
There are 14121 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 283.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside