IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 522.
#17801 3 years ago

Agreed on the price, but I have hesitation about a 9+ hour road trip when someone could yank the sale out from under me. Happened more than once to me...

#17802 3 years ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Agreed on the price, but I have hesitation about a 9+ hour road trip when someone could yank the sale out from under me. Happened more than once to me...

Understood. And the fact that they don't know where the key to the back-box is suggests batteries haven't been replaced in a while.

#17803 3 years ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Damn, if that’s for real... just started looking this week for my first pin and hoping something like this shows up local to me.

First pin and a 9 hour drive?!? That’s nuts!

#17804 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Star Battle
Cisco cocktail ss
$400 obo
Rockford, Illinois

So far this week I missed out on owning my second Star Battle of which would have greatly improved my odds of sucking the ROM set off of the MPU board.

#17805 3 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

$20 Tri-Zone? Finally a project priced right...

20 Dollar Pin????? No way, no how. I offered $200 from the get go, figuring if the seller meant $20 well any project game is worth $200 & if the seller meant $2000 well then get the fuck outta here!

Quoted from Morinack:

you'll have trouble moving it if you cannot fold that head down.

Fun fact, the head comes off. You can completely disassemble the game and fit it into a pontiac grand prix 2004 edition.

EDIT: I forgot the best part! I quickly yanked the batteries off this bad boy and there wasn't any BATTERY DAMAGE!!! (Insert Stone Cold Gif of him drinking beers)

#17806 3 years ago

Looks like the cab was painting by the sellers kids... The seller was super nice and honorable. First message first serve.

Back glass is in good shape, game is dirty but nice.

IMG_20200805_160619158 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_160619158 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_160900607 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_160900607 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_161241956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_161241956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_161259454 (resized).jpgIMG_20200805_161259454 (resized).jpg
#17807 3 years ago
Quoted from Hairball:

Damn, if that’s for real... just started looking this week for my first pin and hoping something like this shows up local to me.

Quoted from Hairball:

WHAT???!!!! A first timer? Dude bro, send me a PM. The game is sitting in my basement. Make the trip to wisco, I'll even make steaks. First timers, hell yeah.

#17808 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

WHAT???!!!! A first timer? Dude bro, send me a PM. The game is sitting in my basement. Make the trip to wisco, I'll even make steaks. First timers, hell yeah.

I’ve been lusting after my own machine since the days of blowing my weekly allowance on Addams Family in the early 90s. And playing Space Odyssey at a family friends house before that. I’m moving to a place with the space to have a game room the end of this month, so I’m getting antsy.

That’s a super generous offer if you’re being serious! Sending a PM.

#17809 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

World Cup
Price:$140
OP:Unknown electrical problems, and it does not turn on. Otherwise good condition.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1737486336389081/

Man.... that thing has been rode hard!! But for 140.00.... id take it in a second if i wasnt over 12 hours away.

#17810 3 years ago

#street-fighter-ii

400 bucks. Uh extreme project.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/326728162035181

EDIT: Sellers got a decent looking working laserball too if you are trying to fill up space.

#17811 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

On my short list. Wish me luck.

With the gAmes youve already got, not sure I can do that

#17812 3 years ago

Mata Hari $300 NJ

I'd love to pick this up but can't do today. Maybe someone here can enjoy it?

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#17813 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Mata Hari $300 NJ
I'd love to pick this up but can't do today. Maybe someone here can enjoy it?
newjersey.craigslist.org link

Good hardtop candidate.

#17814 3 years ago

Charlie’s Angels
West Chester PA
$350
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#17815 3 years ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

Street Fighter II
EDIT: Sellers got a decent looking working laserball too if you are trying to fill up space.

Juice ain't worth the squeeze

#17818 3 years ago

#capt-fantastic home edition (clean)

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Naperville/60540/2619075

What are these worth?

#17819 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

I messaged. Have brought one back that was worse, but this one the front of the cab is missing 20-25 percent of the art. Whole section blown out. He has a few more projects, but they are in better shape and complete so asking is higher and just not worth it to me.

#17820 3 years ago

Anyone have a project DE Star Wars for sale?

#17821 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

This is so accurate. Adding this to my lexicon and have already used it once this morning.

#17824 3 years ago

#cow-poke
Price: $150
OP:Just missing balls
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/396680024636618/

#17825 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

On my short list. Wish me luck.

So....did you get it?

#17826 3 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

So....did you get it?

They won’t disclose the price and Ill be at work tomorrow, so I have a friend looking at it tomorrow. If it’s a good deal I can pick it up at lunch time, assuming that another vulture doesn’t buy it, or that the asking price is rediculous.

#17827 3 years ago

I've got a Spanish Eyes I'm looking to sell. Rough cab, back panel on the cab might need replacement, doesn't have a backbox back panel either. Backglass is also rough, BUT everything has been gone through and it plays like a champ. Very snappy and fast. PF and plastics are in good shape. I would consider this a semi-project. Let me know if interested.

#17829 3 years ago

Anyone have a Project/deal on a Hook or Black Rose? May consider a project Gilligan or Jurassic Park ( original or lost world). Any project condition.

#17831 3 years ago

If someone on here snags this shoot me a message- I need this for a current project. Thanks (potentially) in advance

#17832 3 years ago

It’s a Super Spin. nascarrey beat ya to it by 5 posts

#17833 3 years ago
Quoted from Hairball:

It’s a Super Spin. nascarrey beat ya to it by 5 posts

Fixed...thanks- I often beat myself......lol

#17834 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Fixed...thanks- I often beat myself......lol

Doh! Must be coffee time.

#17835 3 years ago

Anyone have a skee ball thats needs work close to me

#17836 3 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Totally agree with you. I've been jonesing for a new project so I considered looking at it. Then I remembered it is a seven hour drive for me. No street fighter is worth that drive.

#17837 3 years ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

Street Fighter II

They couldn't find a dumpster?

#17838 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

If someone on here snags this shoot me a message- I need this for a current project. Thanks (potentially) in advance

I see what looks to be a nice condition High Speed play field. Great for a HS restore.

I wish I could snag some coffee tables that are using some classic Stern play fields.

#17840 3 years ago

#mibs
Price: $350
OP:Not working. Project game. Will need to be gone through, cleaned and shopped. No shipping, pickup only
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722474618535037/

#17841 3 years ago

Chicago Coin Mardi Gras Bowler

Price: Make an offer
OP:Vintage Bowling Machine - Make me an offer
**Does not currently operate, not sure what the issue is. I’m sure someone a lot smarter than me would be able to get it back up and running**
Comes with ball. One of the pins is damaged (see pic).
16.5’ long
36” wide
68” tall
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/322871905431018/

#17842 3 years ago

#alien-star
Price: $1400
OP: $1400 obo listing this for a friend.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/v6mBTrEhY51YX1YN7
Here’s the good and bad of it all:
Bad:
No legs
Issues with displays
Missing interlock switch.
Both locks have been drilled out.
Needs a complete shop.
Back glass is flaking in large spots, but most pieces have been saved.

Good:
Game plays 100%, all switches and coils.
Sound working 100%
All rubbers were replaced 2 weeks ago, so game could be played and tested

Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/305337850705814/

#17843 3 years ago

has this "21" on eBay been posted already? ebay.com link: Williams 21 Project Pinball Machine 2 Heads

buy it now for $100, listed as Port Clifton, OH.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#17844 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

has this "21" on eBay been posted already? ebay.com link » Williams 21 Project Pinball Machine 2 Heads
buy it now for $100, listed as Port Clifton, OH.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

No brainer for parts alone. Hope someone saves it!

#17845 3 years ago

This guy's ad says he's got 2 Full House games for sale - the second one is "half as nice" as the one pictured and less than half the price of the one pictured ($800 for the 'nice' one; $350 for what I'm assuming is a project; $1K for both): washingtondc.craigslist.org link

-Rob

#17846 3 years ago

#space-riders

nh.craigslist.org link

OP: PLEASE leave phone # if interested. I will not send address in email or text.1978 Atari Space Riders pinball machine, with booklet and all electronic schematics.  A classic!Machine has not been used in numerous years. Electronics not working, BUT might just be just a fuse since there is power to a service outlet inside the machine. The knob to release the balls is also rusted. Good for someone who knows electronics and wants to see if they can get it working, or for parts.Asking $150 obo.

ME: If you want this I can grab it for you and we can work out pickup later on.

#17847 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Space Riders
nh.craigslist.org link
OP: PLEASE leave phone # if interested. I will not send address in email or text.1978 Atari Space Riders pinball machine, with booklet and all electronic schematics.  A classic!Machine has not been used in numerous years. Electronics not working, BUT might just be just a fuse since there is power to a service outlet inside the machine. The knob to release the balls is also rusted. Good for someone who knows electronics and wants to see if they can get it working, or for parts.Asking $150 obo.
ME: If you want this I can grab it for you and we can work out pickup later on.

I was really, really tempted to get this when I saw it but was too far of a drive for me.

#17848 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I was really, really tempted to get this when I saw it but was too far of a drive for me.

What ?? A 2 hour drive for a $ 150 pin is too far ?

We need to revoke your pin project card

#17849 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Most of that won't be highway driving, unlike in other northeastern states. Most of the roads through VT & NH are twisty two-lane roads, so it's kind of a pain to drive. There are very few long, straight stretches, so you can't really use cruse control much. It can be a tiring trip.

Then if you get stuck behind a slow moving vehicle, you're usually stuck behind them for miles before you either have an opportunity to pass (where you can actually see far enough down the road to tell if it's clear) or they finally turn off somewhere.

#17850 3 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

We need to revoke your pin project card

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Most of that won't be highway driving, unlike in other northeastern states. Most of the roads through VT & NH are twisty two-lane roads, so it's kind of a pain to drive. There are very few long, straight stretches, so you can't really use cruse control much. It can be a tiring trip.
Then if you get stuck behind a slow moving vehicle, you're usually stuck behind them for miles before you either have an opportunity to pass (where you can actually see far enough down the road to tell if it's clear) or they finally turn off somewhere.

My second game ever was my Baby Pac-Man which was the floor model from Fun-Spot. The guy lived about 20 minutes from them. It took me 5 hours of driving both ways. THE WORST MISTAKE. I’d absolutely take the Mass Turnpike and drive UP to NH. Don’t go through VT and NH, it takes hours and hours and the drive is exhausting.
It will probably almost double the miles but still be faster if you take the Mass Pike.

To be fair I’ve already reached out to the seller because Space Riders is one of the slightly interesting Atari games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/357?hl=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.