Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 522.
#17601 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Still no excuse. Well priced, desirable title project pins don’t come along very often. You have to buy them when you can.

Oh I agree, if I was more knowledgeable and comfortable with project pins I would have grabbed it. Biggest problem for me is picking up machines that are a couple hours away because my dad will not go out of his way to travel that far haha.

#17602 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Oh I agree, if I was more knowledgeable and comfortable with project pins I would have grabbed it. Biggest problem for me is picking up machines that are a couple hours away because my dad will not go out of his way to travel that far haha.

This is why you need to have a couple buddies you can always call up. Grab all the projects you can now, because in the future you will wish you had.

The only way to become more knowledgeable is to pick up these projects and work on them.

#17603 3 years ago

Wooow!
Flip Flop for $200!
Located in Bridgewater, MA
No brainer imo.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2666809956980570
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd love to have a Flip Flop. It is a great player with those cool outlanes. But I am out of room and I don't do EM's. $200.00 for that FF with what looks like a nice play field and back glass---if it was here I would buy it anyway and figure out the rest later.

#17604 3 years ago

Already got a project pin I brought back a couple days ago![quoted image]

A 2nd pin means you are thinking ahead. A 3rd one means you are a hoarder

#17605 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Oh god, what does that make me?

#17606 3 years ago

Freshie
Williams em
$275
Summerville, Sc
Pinsider PalmettoPatina
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99809

#17607 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

An inspiration.

#17610 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Addicted!!

#17611 3 years ago

Already got a project pin I brought back a couple days ago![quoted image]

Shay has a repro backglass for that!

#17612 3 years ago

That is mine. I just put it on pinside as well. I love Xenon, but man do I have to get some priorities sorted out! I finally got the Stars I was after. It needs some work, shop job, etc. DW sitting waiting for a shop job. I have a Demo Man I haven't even played thats been sitting for a few montsh because I don't have room for it. Top it all off with the garage has been overrun with random stuff so no room to work.

#17613 3 years ago

And you’re one of my enablers.

#17614 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You be someone’s future barn find

#17615 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Normal.

#17617 3 years ago

Triple Action
Williams EM
"$1,234" - But I've talked to the guy - He "wants" $300 but he'll take $250.
Hazleton, PA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/612622909664372

OP: Collectible vintage tripple action professional pinball machine. Accepts quarters. Great project for any collector for the store or man cave. I bought this machine for a project but just dont have the time to fix it up. It currently does not register credits when you put a quarter in it but the guy I bought it from did something inside to make it play. I dont work on these things so I decided to let it go. Would consider trade for a tire changer machine, some type of motor sports, or cash offers. Feel free to message. I also have other coin op machines for sale so check my other listings or message me for any questions. Thanks!"

#17618 3 years ago

a better price this time...
sacramento.craigslist.org link

01515_5wO85Lcj8y3_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg01515_5wO85Lcj8y3_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg
#17619 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Still no excuse. Well priced, desirable title project pins don’t come along very often. You have to buy them when you can.

Maybe someone should thank HydrogenHuman for passing this along to the group. Isn't that why the thread exists?

#17620 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Maybe someone should thank HydrogenHuman for passing this along to the group. Isn't that why the thread exists?

this 10000 times but still no excuse

#17621 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

the pin guru

#17622 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

this 10000 times but still no excuse

#17623 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Shay has a repro backglass for that!

No way, they are based out of West Dennis, MA?! I gotta pay them a visit some time haha!

#17624 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

That is mine. I just put it on pinside as well. I love Xenon, but man do I have to get some priorities sorted out! I finally got the Stars I was after. It needs some work, shop job, etc. DW sitting waiting for a shop job. I have a Demo Man I haven't even played thats been sitting for a few montsh because I don't have room for it. Top it all off with the garage has been overrun with random stuff so no room to work.

Only a 2 hour drive. I'm really tempted, but my wife might kill me or at least make me sell one of my games. She might not appreciate the sounds either

#17625 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Welp I went and saw there were about 5 other pinsiders there... knew it wasn’t gonna be mine.
I ended up bowing out at $1500 for the GATG and I bid the Gyruss till $650 and had to let it go too.
There were a ton of Amish folk. Very surreal the bizarre, eclectic estate.

Yeah... $1,650 for GATG with the buyers premium. I didn't need it that badly.

#17626 3 years ago

Oh crap. Guess that means I'm a made for tv movie

Got a project Playmatic Speakeasy listed in the Northeast for Sale thread....somewhere back before the indecent proposal drama

Quoted from cottonm4:

#17627 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Only a 2 hour drive. I'm really tempted, but my wife might kill me or at least make me sell one of my games. She might not appreciate the sounds either

She just left the building.

#17628 3 years ago

Super Straight
Sheriff
Bow and Arrow
$175 each
Pendleton, SC
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/634521550499163/

#17629 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Super Straight
Sheriff
Bow and Arrow
$175 each
Pendleton, SC
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/634521550499163/

Super Straight is a very good game. Beware of the particle board cabinets.

#17630 3 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Oh crap. Guess that means I'm a made for tv movie

At 56 pins you’re an inspiration.

#17631 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I upvoted his first post with a link to the pin, that’s how I thanked him. I’m just trying to give some advice, not criticize him. It was all in good sprit.

#17632 3 years ago

WMS Stardust EM: 380$

newjersey.craigslist.org link

OP: This is an original Stardust Pinball Machine. It does not currently work. It was bought used in the mid 1970's and has been in this basement since. It worked for about 10 years, stopped working, and was never repaired.

#17633 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I upvoted his first post with a link to the pin, that’s how I thanked him. I’m just trying to give some advice, not criticize him. It was all in good sprit.

Hey, where's the thumbs up emoji in here?

#17634 3 years ago

Dono,

I contacted the seller as soon as the ad went up

#17635 3 years ago

Were you able to snag it?

#17636 3 years ago

Binghamton NY:
Space Odyssey EM 700$

binghamton.craigslist.org link

Looks decent to me...
OP: Turns on but needs to be fixed in able to fully play the game. 100% fixable just don’t have time to tinker with it right now.

#17637 3 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

Were you able to snag it?

working on it. I'll know later.

#17638 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

She just left the building.

Thank God. It was the game or my wife.... I'll tell my wife to stop packing now

#17639 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Thank God. It was the game or my wife.... I'll tell my wife to stop packing now

Ha! Ok well I sold two today. That means I get to buy three right?! What you got??

#17640 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ha! Ok well I sold two today. That means I get to buy three right?! What you got??

Bad habits die hard huh? Glad you got it sold. My wife said the only reason I wanted it was because it was the only way to knock my balls around and hear a woman moan.

#17641 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I posted three cheap projects in Pendleton SC, $525 for all three.

#17642 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Bad habits die hard huh? Glad you got it sold. My wife said the only reason I wanted it was because it was the only way to knock my balls around and hear a woman moan.

Your wife sounds hilarious!

Quoted from bluespin:

I posted three cheap projects in Pendleton SC, $525 for all three.

I was (mostly) kidding about buying more. I need to finish up what I have before getting something else for tinkering. Thanks buddy, you and the others in this thread rock.

#17643 3 years ago

Captain Fantastic
Bally em
$500
Baton Rouge, la
Pinsider @pinballrouge
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99870

#17645 3 years ago

Hey all - I know the current machine I'm buying isn't a project, but I lurk on this thread a lot, and figure given the number of machines you pick up, you would have some good knowledge on this subject.

I'm aking the plunge and buying my next pinball machine (Iron Maiden). I need to pick it up and transport it myself. Also need to move one of my other machines to the basement - an old EM that I need to do work on (Lady Luck), but will probably leave there to play one fixed.

Given that I need to move machines in and out of the house and down about 6 stairs what the best hand truck/dolly to buy? I would say that I will pick up another one or two in the next year and they will go in the basement. I see myself occasionally trading one as I feel the need to refresh the lineup - and or pick up new projects from this thread.

Any advice would be appreciated.

#17646 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Hey all - I know the current machine I'm buying isn't a project, but I lurk on this thread a lot, and figure given the number of machines you pick up, you would have some good knowledge on this subject.
I'm aking the plunge and buying my next pinball machine (Iron Maiden). I need to pick it up and transport it myself. Also need to move one of my other machines to the basement - an old EM that I need to do work on (Lady Luck), but will probably leave there to play one fixed.
Given that I need to move machines in and out of the house and down about 6 stairs what the best hand truck/dolly to buy? I would say that I will pick up another one or two in the next year and they will go in the basement. I see myself occasionally trading one as I feel the need to refresh the lineup - and or pick up new projects from this thread.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Buy an appliance dolly. It has runners on the back that will help you slide it up and down stairs. It also has an adjustable ratcheting strap to hold the pin firmly to the dolly. Get a friend to come over when moving a pin into or out of your basement, and when going to buy a pin. Great way to introduce a friend to the hobby.

#17647 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Buy an appliance dolly. It has runners on the back that will help you slide it up and down stairs. It also has an adjustable ratcheting strap to hold the pin firmly to the dolly. Get a friend to come over when moving a pin into or out of your basement, and when going to buy a pin. Great way to introduce a friend to the hobby.

Perfect that was my thinking too. Going to decide between a Milwaukee one from Home Depot and this one from Harbor Freight

#17648 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

this one from Harbor Freight

I bought this one and the stair runners were inadequate, I would not use it on my hardwood stairs for fear of damage.
Might have worked fine on carpet steps. ??

#17649 3 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

I bought this one and the stair runners were inadequate, I would not use it on my hardwood stairs for fear of damage.
Might have worked fine on carpet steps. ??

Oh good to know!

#17650 3 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

Oh good to know!

There was a discussion about how to skin this cat a few days ago...some guys take off the head and do that separately, then take out the playfield and glass and then do the cabinet by itself. Might be easier to handle that way by yourself on a cheaper appliance dolly.

Of course the easy answer is to buy a large, walk out ranch so that you can easily move your pins on a hydraulic pin cart and not monkey around with steps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 169.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/353?hl=ss-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.