B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 522.
#17501 3 years ago

Star Pool $400
Minneapolis MN

Ad states working

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#17502 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I do have a chance at this, but it needs to be brought up 10 stairs and I have no help unfortunately.
Anyone want to possibly help me? It's located in Plymouth.

It’s a single player. You can definitely do it by yourself if you have a two wheeler. If not go to harbor freight and spent the $50 and get one. You won’t regret it. Use a ratchet strap around it and you’re good to go. If you pick it up tomorrow I can help you. But I don’t think it will last that long.

#17503 3 years ago

I do have a chance at this, but it needs to be brought up 10 stairs and I have no help unfortunately.

Can't help. But if you remove the head, legs, and playfield, things are a lot lighter. Gotta do that at my mom's. Still no fun on my own, but not terrible.

#17504 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It’s a single player. You can definitely do it by yourself if you have a two wheeler. If not go to harbor freight and spent the $50 and get one. You won’t regret it. Use a ratchet strap around it and you’re good to go. If I wasn’t headed out super early in the morning tomorrow I would have helped you.

I'll see if I can get my dad to help me. We do have a nice two wheeler that should help.

#17505 3 years ago

I'll see if I can get my dad to help me. We do have a nice two wheeler that should help.

Two people,a two wheeler, and ten stairs will be a breeze.

#17506 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Two people,a two wheeler, and ten stairs will be a breeze.

Well my dad is 78, so that may be a challenge lol. But yeah hopefully after removing the head and legs that should be a lot easier.

#17507 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Stern Meteor
Ada, MI
price and condition not listed...If I weren't already hip deep in Meteor, I'd be all over this one
https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ada/49301/2599281

The game looks like it has been shopped out. So I assume they want some dollars for it.

#17508 3 years ago

In case this hasn't already been posted, semi project. Somebody in the city might want to grab this. Cabinet is a bit rough, probably could use a repaint but neat somewhat rare game.(MiniPool)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/761174624636772/

#17509 3 years ago

Well my dad is 78, so that may be a challenge lol. But yeah hopefully after removing the head and legs that should be a lot easier.

If you really wanted to, you could remove the head, playfield + playfield glass, and the relay board on the bottom of the cabinet. There's Jones plugs that can be disconnected from the relay board and head, chime box, etc, that will make it all removable. If you really wanted, you could take the cabinet up with very little left inside it (chime box, knocker, etc), then take the relay board, playfield, and head separately.

#17510 3 years ago

That’s a great title. You’d better offer the seller a PayPal Friends and Family deposit now to secure that game. You don’t want the other local vultures to get it before you do.

#17511 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

In case this hasn't already been posted, semi project. Somebody in the city might want to grab this. Cabinet is a bit rough, probably could use a repaint but neat somewhat rare game.(MiniPool)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/761174624636772/

It’s obo. He’s moving and doesn’t want to take it with him. Another good title.If it was local I’d make an offer.

#17512 3 years ago

you can do it by yourself. take the head up, then take the pf up, then dolly the cab up
i moved many this way

#17513 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you can do it by yourself. take the head up, then take the pf up, then dolly the cab up
i moved many this way

Oh that's a good point. Removing the playfield would lighten the load even more.

#17514 3 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i moved many this way

Except if you run into a set of stairs where the step part kicks out over the toe board by 3-4”. For stairs like that it is a 2-man job. No two- wheel dolly can conquer those.

#17515 3 years ago

I actually find it easier to just grab & carry the "empty cabinet". Three big screws (bolts) to remove relay board, and at that point you just have the empty cabinet with coin door on it. Place open side away from you and lift it one step at a time, balance it and step up, repeat the process a few times and cabinet is outside. Once you have it outside put relay board back in, put playfield back in and playfield glass on then load.

#17516 3 years ago

This is what I do now when I have no help. Empty cabinet, one step at a time. Sucks getting older, but sometimes you gotta work smarter and take the easier path.

#17517 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I actually find it easier to just grab & carry the "empty cabinet". Three big screws (bolts) to remove relay board, and at that point you just have the empty cabinet with coin door on it. Place open side away from you and lift it one step at a time, balance it and step up, repeat the process a few times and cabinet is outside. Once you have it outside put relay board back in, put playfield back in and playfield glass on then load.

I'm not familiar with EM machines (as this will be my first one). So those relays and power board in the cabinet underneath the playfield can just be removed by taking out 3 big bolts? Are the bolts the same size as leg bolts/backbox bolts?

#17518 3 years ago

I'm not familiar with EM machines (as this will be my first one). So those relays and power board in the cabinet underneath the playfield can just be removed by taking out 3 big bolts? Are the bolts the same size as leg bolts/backbox bolts?

On Gottlieb they are big dome headed screws (machine screw like a bolt - not wood screws) but a regular slotted top like a screw. You might have to remove something like the tilt board that has 2 wood screws holding it on. And also unplug flipper buttons or remove switch stacks on those. But relay board will come out without cutting any wires or anything if you spend a few minutes to do it right.

#17519 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

On Gottlieb they are big dome headed screws (machine screw like a bolt - not wood screws) but a regular slotted top like a screw. You might have to remove something like the tilt board that has 2 wood screws holding it on. And also unplug flipper buttons or remove switch stacks on those. But relay board will come out without cutting any wires or anything if you spend a few minutes to do it right.

Thanks for the information! What kind of tool should I bring to remove those screws? Would a flat head screwdriver work or would i need something else?

#17520 3 years ago

Thanks for the information! What kind of tool should I bring to remove those screws? Would a flat head screwdriver work or would i need something else?

Bring all your tools. I don't try to guess what wrenches to have and what tools I need anymore. I just throw my whole tool bag in the truck. I haven't been in a situation where I didn't have the tool I needed since switching to this method.

#17521 3 years ago

You could always take out the playfield and move that separately... I've even taken out the bottom panel as well... amazing how much lighter a game is without those two component boards. I've done that on a Fire Queen that I had to move up 20 very steep steps. The owner was not available to help and it was just me with a hand truck. Wasn't the most fun but I got it out with no back issues.

#17522 3 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

This is what I do now when I have no help. Empty cabinet, one step at a time. Sucks getting older, but sometimes you gotta work smarter and take the easier path.

I had to move a Gottlieb Black Hole up a spiral staircase...
Complete dismantle one object at a time...
I hear you... work smart and save your back.

#17523 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Bring all your tools. I don't try to guess what wrenches to have and what tools I need anymore. I just throw my whole tool bag in the truck. I haven't been in a situation where I didn't have the tool I needed since switching to this method.

I'm gradually building my toolset, so it's not the most extensive.

I have both philips and flathead screwdrivers of various lengths, and a Ratchet set with the common SAE sizes. I also have allen wrenches but that's about it.

My dad has way more tools so I think we'll be good, but I'd like to have my own pinball dedicated tool kit evenrually.

#17524 3 years ago

I'm gradually building my toolset, so it's not the most extensive.
I have both philips and flathead screwdrivers of various lengths, and a Ratchet set with the common SAE sizes. I also have allen wrenches but that's about it.
My dad has way more tools so I think we'll be good, but I'd like to have my own pinball dedicated tool kit evenrually.

When I go get a pinball machine I take a drill just in case the locks don't have keys.
With a couple of screwdrivers, your ratchet set, a drill, some cardboard and some plastic wrap you should be pretty good. I also take some moving blankets and a few outdoor seat cushions, just in case in makes more sense to transport the backglass outside of the machine. (It usually does).
I also tend to take channel locks, but can't remember a time I've ever used them.

Once, I was going to get a Time Fantasy. I asked the guy if he had keys. He said "Keys? What are you talking about?"
I said, "no worries, I'll bring a drill"
The dude refused to sell me the pin because I told him that I was planning to fold the head down and needed to get in the head.
He absolutely lost his mind and told me that he had moved the machine three times in the last decade without taking the head off.
He said he had never looked in the head and wasn't aware of any keys.
I'm not sure how the thing started...must have had fubared batteries.
Glad that deal fell through.

#17525 3 years ago

I found it helpful to have some wire cutters with me when I bought Meteor a few weeks ago...I clipped off the wire to the corroded, off-board battery.
I suppose another thing that might make sense is a magnet, to pass over the inside of the cabinet...I've never done this but I think it could be a pretty decent idea, given the junk that can accumulate in there.

I have a magnet on a stick in my pinball stuff...I should just take that bag and the drill with me when I get pins...

#17526 3 years ago

Your flat blade screwdriver should be a wide one. A 3/16th wide won’t cut it. 3/8th or 1/2” will work well.

#17527 3 years ago

HELP!!!!

Not a project pin, but a pinball related project! I figured someone on here might have a quick answer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wico-pinball-cart-wheels

#17528 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I had to move a Gottlieb Black Hole up a spiral staircase...
Complete dismantle one object at a time...
I hear you... work smart and save your back.

Good Lord that would suck. Just bringing an empty MGOW cabinet up eight straight steps about killed me.

#17529 3 years ago

I'll warn you now, the Strato-Flite at this estate sale is not for the faint of heart.....

#pinballhorrorpics

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Dallas/75218/2600778

#17530 3 years ago

Early 'Merry Go Round' listed here....don't see much info on this one...

https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Pepper-Pike/44124/2600766

#17531 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I'll warn you now, the Strato-Flite at this estate sale is not for the faint of heart.....
#pinballhorrorpics

You weren't kidding!

#17533 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

#pinballhorrorpics

#17534 3 years ago

#sorcerer
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99589
$800

Not a bad price, but no pics yet

#17535 3 years ago

#flash For $550. No backglass, doesn't go to game.

Located in Middletown, CT

I'm 99% certain this is the same Flash I saw listed last week for $500 on Craigslist and it's being re-sold. No idea if it's the same seller or if it was a buyer that thought they were getting a bargain and realized it was too much work.

Doesn't seem like a good price considering what is missing and the amount of work that will likely be required. But maybe someone would be interested here.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/310109720037129
flash.jpgflash.jpg

#17536 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

#pinballhorrorpics

Someone got heavy handed with a brush. It’s so thick it might just peel off

#17537 3 years ago

#smarty for $400. Does not work according to seller.

Located in PA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3074984465925164

smarty.jpgsmarty.jpg
#17538 3 years ago

Hocus Pokus

Bally.

New Jersey

Potential coffee table unit.

cnj.craigslist.org link

#17539 3 years ago

Strikes & Spares

Bally

Connecticut

$800.00.

Some wear. Not bad.

newhaven.craigslist.org link

Selling a working Bally Strikes and spares pinball machine. Newly repaired MPU board, all clean and shopped out with new rubbers, perfect back glass. Game plays great , all displays are good . Needs nothing, $800 firm

#17540 3 years ago

Air Aces

Bally.

Rhode Island

$550.00

providence.craigslist.org link

bally air aces good cond untested been in storage 15 years complete
exc playfield & backglass
sell or trade for wedgehead pinball price is firm
no text no text no text

#17541 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Mini Pool
Gottlieb em aab
$500 obo
Brooklyn, ny
Pinsider monsieurcs
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99406

dropped to 425obo!

#17543 3 years ago

#airport for $400

Needs a replacement glass and "tune-up", otherwise looks to be in pretty good shape.

Located in Atco, NJ

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/204929734277962

airport.jpgairport.jpg
#17544 3 years ago

#kiss for $900

Seller says it has sound issues and it needs "a couple minor tweaks". The playfield also has wear on it, but the cabinet and backglass appear to be in good shape. (Pictures the seller took are crap) I figured since Kiss machines are pretty valuable someone would find it as a worthwhile project.

Located in West Long Branch, NJ

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/703133986902020

kiss.jpgkiss.jpg

#17545 3 years ago

sacramento.craigslist.org link

seller:
is what it is. A William High Speed pinball cabinet.
It is missing coin door
No legs

01515_5wO85Lcj8y3_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg01515_5wO85Lcj8y3_0CI0t2_600x450 (resized).jpg
#17546 3 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

sacramento.craigslist.org link
seller:
is what it is. A William High Speed pinball cabinet.
It is missing coin door
No legs
[quoted image]

It doesn't say "no boards."
There is still hope!!

#17547 3 years ago

Gottlieb System 80 CIRCUS - no boards, displays or backglass otherwise complete. Perfect for the guy who has extra board set or backglass laying around. Rare, fun game. Better than Genie in gameplay (IMO) $400 + shipping. PM me if interested, will take better pics if needed

20191008_113413 (resized).jpg20191008_113413 (resized).jpg20191008_113357 (resized).jpg20191008_113357 (resized).jpg20191008_113346 (resized).jpg20191008_113346 (resized).jpg20191008_113338 (resized).jpg20191008_113338 (resized).jpg
#17548 3 years ago
Quoted from metal-mods:

Gottlieb System 80 CIRCUS - no boards, displays or backglass otherwise complete. Perfect for the guy who has extra board set or backglass laying around. Rare, fun game. Better than Genie in gameplay (IMO) $400 + shipping. PM me if interested, will take better pics if needed
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Damn I wish!!! Wrong coast!

#17549 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Damn I wish!!! Wrong coast!

Road trip!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
There are 26,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/351?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.