IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 522.
#17351 3 years ago

Playfield has definitely seen better days...

#17352 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Looks to me you did not read what Chrispin wrote. He was the 1st caller. And made a deal for more money that the seller was asking. The seller said SOLD. And then the seller turned it into an auction. The seller did not give Chrispin the chance to even match the $1400.00. Do I hear $1500.00? I got 15, now 16, now 16, and 17, now 17, and now 18. ....

No, I read it. What I don't like is that Joe "the collector" in Commack spewed his "opinion" to the seller which in turn made the seller increase his price and started an auction sale. All I am saying if you're not caller "1" just give your information to the seller and ask if the buyer doesn't show then give me a chance to buy. Just don't voice your opinion on price, condition and retail value on a working machine in question. Give the guy that was lucky to be caller "1" to get a good/great deal and call it a day as maybe you will be caller "1" on the next one!

#17353 3 years ago

Just missed out on a Batman Forever locally that sold for $1,500. Guy posted it on CL asking for any offers. Said machine had been stored in his garage for 2 years and no longer worked. It would turn on, but DMD all garbled and would not start a game. Easy fix, I thought to myself. Reached out to him, but said someone had already jumped ahead of me and was coming to look at it with an offer. Sold in less than 15 minutes.

#17355 3 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Just missed out on a Batman Forever locally that sold for $1,500. Guy posted it on CL asking for any offers. Said machine had been stored in his garage for 2 years and no longer worked. It would turn on, but DMD all garbled and would not start a game. Easy fix, I thought to myself. Reached out to him, but said someone had already jumped ahead of me and was coming to look at it with an offer. Sold in less than 15 minutes.

They only thing I see around here on CL anymore are either overpriced pins, or more frequently, WTB pinball adds. The WTBs are every where.

#17356 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

They only thing I see around here on CL anymore are either overpriced pins, or more frequently, WTB pinball adds. The WTBs are every where.

Facebook tends to have postings much more frequently, but they are overpriced the majority of the time as well.

Having said that, there are occasionally good deals that pop up on Craigslist and Facebook but they disappear almost instantly. I may have finally secured a good deal around my area, but we'll see.

All comes down to patience...and having proper alerts setup on Craigslist, lol

#17357 3 years ago

It's not a project. It is nice looking pin. $800.00. Missouri.

kansascity.craigslist.org link

"Antique 1969 Pinball machine for sale or trade: Fully restored, excellent condition, works well. All new rubbers, paint and glass restored. Includes keys, original schematics and owners manual, plus original sales flyer (sent to video arcades). Works with nickles, dimes or quarters.
$800, or will trade for working Celestar Nexstar 6SE or 8SE motorized telescope of equal value."

#17358 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Facebook tends to have postings much more frequently, but they are overpriced the majority of the time as well.
Having said that, there are occasionally good deals that pop up on Craigslist and Facebook but they disappear almost instantly. I may have finally secured a good deal around my area, but we'll see.
All comes down to patience...and having proper alerts setup on Craigslist, lol

I bought my Big Game 4 years ago on CL. It had been listed for 19 days. Now, it would be gone in 10 minutes.

#17359 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I bought my Big Game 4 years ago on CL. It had been listed for 19 days. Now, it would be gone in 10 minutes.

The pandemic appears to be making people buy crazy! Great for sellers, not so much for us looking for a good deal...

#17360 3 years ago

Hypothetically speaking, if someone was selling a Flash pinball machine that had a decent playfield and cabinet, no backglass, and had battery/corrosion damage on the board...what would be a realistic price to offer for it?

#17361 3 years ago

flash is one of the most common and mass produced games around. Hence why the prices stay so low. There are tons of them out there. without a backglass. I think you would be hard pressed to get $600 out of one. If the boards are really nice, maybe $800.

#17362 3 years ago

Just for reference, I sold a very nice, fully working Flash last year for $1100. It had been listed for 1400 for a couple of weeks prior to the sale. Flash just doesn't move due to lack of demand.

#17363 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Hypothetically speaking, if someone was selling a Flash pinball machine that had a decent playfield and cabinet, no backglass, and had battery/corrosion damage on the board...what would be a realistic price to offer for it?

Ballpark? $500 maybe

#17364 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Ballpark? $500 maybe

It already sold, but yeah that was the price the seller was offering.

#17365 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah. Flippers are too fast to beat when getting those deals.

#17367 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Joe in Commack?

I was wondering if someone would make that connection. Yes it's the same guy.

#17368 3 years ago

Looking for a Pinbot working or project that has a bad/worn playfield but is otherwise in decent shape.

#17369 3 years ago

T3 at a garage sale in the Pittsburgh area. No info about condition in the ad:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

#17370 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

It is a T2 and the garage sale is NEXT Saturday 7-18. Who is going to be there TODAY to snag it ?

#17372 3 years ago

Compared to the $2700 one I saw on Craigslist earlier, this one feels like a steal by comparison! Haha.

#17373 3 years ago

Williams Heat Wave needs cab repair

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Heat Wave Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Selling a Williams Heat Wave. The pros: This game was playable at Golden State 2019. It been in storage since then. The playfield and backglass are in decent shape considering th...”
2020-07-12
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 290 times
Contributed to Pinside

I had the suggested price in the ad and lowered it to 800

#17374 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Here is the info I got when I emailed:

"The machine is still available. When I placed the ad, I just threw up a picture without it plugged in. So here are some more pictures plus information about the machine. If you are seriously interested please contact my husband at (Edited). Thank You!

1991 Williams Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Machine works and is playable.

Condition is good, with some cabinet and playfield wear and tear.

Some extra parts and cleaning items included.

$1500"

#17375 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here is the info I got when I emailed:
"The machine is still available. When I placed the ad, I just threw up a picture without it plugged in. So here are some more pictures plus information about the machine. If you are seriously interested please contact my husband at (Edited). Thank You!
1991 Williams Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Machine works and is playable.
Condition is good, with some cabinet and playfield wear and tear.
Some extra parts and cleaning items included.
$1500"

Great deal here!

#17376 3 years ago

Is someone going to pick it up? Wish I had the time off from work

#17377 3 years ago

#grand-prix-williams

boston.craigslist.org link

OP: Grand Prix pinball game in decent shape, needs some adjustments. Bonus unit not scoring 100 properly and player unit skips sometimes. Back glass gear shape with little fading. Playfield is decent with one of the big arrow inserts starting to raise. 500 obo trades considered + cash as needed.

Me: If you want me to grab it for you let me know and I will. We can work out pick up or shipping arrangements later. I’m really enjoying that sweet paint job

#17379 3 years ago

Diamond Jack
Fixer-upper outside Schenectady $150.
Too far for me to go right now.

albany.craigslist.org link

#17380 3 years ago
Quoted from ecrc99:

Diamond Jack

Thanks for posting. I contacted them, haven't heard back yet, but it's late.

#17381 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Astro
Gottlieb em
$500
Sackets Harbor NY
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1495208617395027?view=permalink&id=2617156968533514
Me: Rough playfield and cabinet. Major project for someone.

I have been trying to contact this guy to purchase but I get no response. If anyone knows how to reach him please let me know. I want to restore this.

#17382 3 years ago
Quoted from ecrc99:

Diamond Jack
albany.craigslist.org link

Damn I saw this a few days ago, apologies for not posting it here! Learned severely out-of-touch for what EMs are highly desirable, I’ve passed on this and Majorettes for a couple hundred bucks. Lesson learned.

#17383 3 years ago

Bally - Midway Party Animal in Ohio

I hope you dont mind the dust and the bad picture.

https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Wauseon/43567/2565123

Bally (resized).pngBally (resized).png
#17384 3 years ago

Have to hurry on this one...

Big Indian San Antoino

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Terrell-Hills/78209/2588736

Indian (resized).pngIndian (resized).png
#17385 3 years ago

#Aladdin's Castle
$450
Oklahoma City, OK
oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

#17386 3 years ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

Have to hurry on this one...
Big Indian San Antoino
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Terrell-Hills/78209/2588736
[quoted image]

Ritewing see post #17299

#17387 3 years ago
Quoted from Ritewing:

Bally - Midway Party Animal in Ohio
I hope you dont mind the dust and the bad picture.
https://www.estatesales.net/OH/Wauseon/43567/2565123
[quoted image]

See post #17051.

Ritewing -you hockey player?

#17388 3 years ago

Stingray
Stern
$300
4 Square
Gottlieb em
$300
Reno, nv
Pinsider r5g
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99170
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99171

Me: Great deal for someone local.

#17389 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Damn I saw this a few days ago, apologies for not posting it here! Learned severely out-of-touch for what EMs are highly desirable, I’ve passed on this and Majorettes for a couple hundred bucks. Lesson learned.

and you're right around the corner

#17390 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Stingray
Stern
$300
4 Square
Gottlieb em
$300
Reno, nv
Pinsider r5g
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99170
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99171
Me: Great deal for someone local.

I saw these earlier today. Really great deals! Too far away for me unfortunately.

#17391 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Come on man, you can do 600 miles!

I should bump this comment and let it be known that 500 miles range came in useful. I’ve now completed my furthest ever pinball buy. 7.5 hours in the car to pick it up. I’m finishing the journey home tomorrow after stopping to hang with relatives a few hours down the road.

#17392 3 years ago

#grand-slam-gottlieb-1972

$700 OBO. Seller claims these sell for "$2000 or more" online, lol.

May be possible to negotiate lower, but who knows.

Located in Marshfield, Mass.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3326419704068172

grandslam.jpggrandslam.jpg
#17393 3 years ago

#rock
Price: $300
OP: Needs some work. Turns on but ball return stopped working. Have keys to item and manual.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1912672965542331/

#17394 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

See post #17051.
ritewing -you hockey player?

I used to be. Now watching hockey gets me tired....

#17395 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Rock
Price: $300
OP: Needs some work. Turns on but ball return stopped working. Have keys to item and manual.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1912672965542331/

5 damn minutes from me and I missed out

#17396 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I should bump this comment and let it be known that 500 miles range came in useful. I’ve now completed my furthest ever pinball buy. 7.5 hours in the car to pick it up. I’m finishing the journey home tomorrow after stopping to hang with relatives a few hours down the road.

Ahhh. You just got your long distance cherry popped. Before you know it, you will be saying "1000 miles is not that far away for this particular pin."

#17397 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

5 damn minutes from me and I missed out

Think of it as saving your $300 towards a better title...

#17398 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

Think of it as saving your $300 towards a better title...

OR he could have fixed it up and sold it for $1,000 fully working and applied the $700 in equity towards a pin that he really wants.

#17399 3 years ago

Meteor
Classic Stern
$500
Ionia, MI
Pinsider HamDandsome
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99195

Me: Want this, but so far away. Looks like a good candidate to restore or convert to a QS or SG.

#17400 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Meteor
Classic Stern
$500
Ionia, MI
Pinsider hamdandsome
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99195
Me: Want this, but so far away. Looks like a good candidate to restore or convert to a QS or SG.

I saw the one too. I would 100% get it if I were closer. If any pinsiders live within driving distance, I would recommend picking it up before it's gone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 169.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
There are 26,099 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/348?hl=hydrogenhuman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.