IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 522.
#17151 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Looks in great shape too, at that price it's a steal.
-Hans

I thought the same. Someone out there definitely needs this

#17152 3 years ago

Someone save this before it becomes a coffee table

#17153 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Probably a scam.
I think I recognize those photos from another ad.
There's been a scammer posting free pins in various cities lately using stolen photos. Then he respons saying he missed your message before he moved to utah, but he can ship the pin back if you pay for shipping it.

I agree its a scam. I recognize the pictures too. He had these same pictures posted on Craigslist in Southern Oregon. Told me he was just moving to Florida, but unfortunately had to move it with him already, but wanted it to go to a happy family and would work with the shipping company to get it to me. No thanks...scammer!

#17155 3 years ago

The 4-player version of the 2-player Satin Doll. It was a fun game at the tittie bar 40 years and 4 beers ago. I would not want it for an only pin.

#17156 3 years ago

#spin-a-card-gottlieb

OP: Pinball Machine needs to be restored. Did work at one point when we bought it. Haven't tried to make it work in a while.

Me: Ummmm...if you really want it I can pick it up for you and we can make arrangements later but it’s a real beater and I applaud you for your efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319334755896727/

#17157 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

it’s a real beater

Dayum, that playfield!

#17158 3 years ago

funnily enough this is a few miles from my house (less than 3 because they listed the township it is in).
My uncle LOVES the two player version of this, Satin Doll. Not sure why, exactly, I've never played it.
I've been thinking about trying my hand at an EM project to have something to take to the next PATZ.
I'm going to check this out on day 2 and see what's up.
Thanks for posting.

#17159 3 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Someone save this before it becomes a coffee table

If it wasn't so far away I'd probably buy it. Could be a great first project pin for me to hunt down the parts for! Then again, it may also be a real pain to find all the appropriate parts.

#17160 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

funnily enough this is a few miles from my house (less than 3 because they listed the township it is in).
My uncle LOVES the two player version of this, Satin Doll. Not sure why, exactly, I've never played it.
I've been thinking about trying my hand at an EM project to have something to take to the next PATZ.
Thanks for posting.

Let us know if youre able so pick it up! Good luck!

#17161 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Thanks for posting.

I owned Pat Hand as my first pin. It was not a bad pin, but once I needed to work on it, I moved on to SS pins... lol

I dabbled with the EM for a bit, but what a pain when I really did not have any experience working on pins at the time.

#17162 3 years ago

Pat Hand is not working and has no bare wood on the playfield.
Looks like there is some backglass flaking along the bottom.

I'm definitely going over there with a few wrenches, a dolly and only a $50 in my pocket mid-afternoon on the second day.

#17163 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Looks in great shape too, at that price it's a steal.
-Hans

Yeah, that one is incredibly difficult to find. The only other one I've seen available in the past few years was the one I managed to snag when someone was cleaning out their parts stash.

#17164 3 years ago

Crossword
Williams woodrail
$200
Derby, ks
Pinsider Mundy53
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98542

#17165 3 years ago

Did anyone pick this up?
If no one else is interested, I actually like Star Race and I’d try my best to make a machine out of it.
I assume I’d be better off building a cabinet since they hardly made any ultrawide bodies.

It would be a several months till I get to it though, so if anyone might get this project going quicker, go for it!

Quoted from Murphdom:

Spin-A-Card
OP: Pinball Machine needs to be restored. Did work at one point when we bought it. Haven't tried to make it work in a while.
Me: Ummmm...if you really want it I can pick it up for you and we can make arrangements later but it’s a real beater and I applaud you for your efforts.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319334755896727/

This is one of the few EMs that hold up if you have modern tastes. The sounds and action of Spin-A-Card is great.
I shot them a message, if they come down a bit on the price that’s not a bad game! I’ve had good luck getting them working again. They’re not that hard once you understand the logic flow.

#17166 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This is one of the few EMs that hold up if you have modern tastes

It's a great game. 50 bucks in that condition.

#17167 3 years ago

Someone just posted a FREE arcade on the Facebook page I run:

Namco Final Lap 3
Redondo, CA 90277

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10163585366275621&id=773985620&set=gm.979110152518318&source=48&ref=group_browse

Screenshot_20200701-214213 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200701-214213 (resized).png
#17168 3 years ago

Did anyone pick this up?
If no one else is interested, I actually like Star Race and I’d try my best to make a machine out of it.
I assume I’d be better off building a cabinet since they hardly made any ultrawide bodies.
It would be a several months till I get to it though, so if anyone might get this project going quicker, go for it!

This is one of the few EMs that hold up if you have modern tastes. The sounds and action of Spin-A-Card is great.
I shot them a message, if they come down a bit on the price that’s not a bad game! I’ve had good luck getting them working again. They’re not that hard once you understand the logic flow.

I messaged the guy, he was going to let me know how much shipping was and then disappeared. I'll text you if I hear anything more, might be a good 518 project for all of us.

#17169 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Pat Hand is not working and has no bare wood on the playfield.
Looks like there is some backglass flaking along the bottom.
I'm definitely going over there with a few wrenches, a dolly and only a $50 in my pocket mid-afternoon on the second day.

Be prepared! There's a boatload of steppers on 4 player games, and they typically need lots of work to get them working 100%... Credit, bonus, coin, ball in play, and another one that I cant think of now... it's not a game I'd want to spend a lot of hours on to fix up; IMO it's one of the worst 70s pins out there... maybe not as bad as WMS Big Ben or Bally El Toro, but right up there.

#17171 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

FREE video games/arcades in bonito springs, Florida:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98543

Anyone near me, in the NE have any tabletop games like this? I want turn one of my rare arcade games into a neat little tabletop game I can bring around to conventions and shows.

#17172 3 years ago

Someone scooped it. It’s status is “pending” on Facebook

#17174 3 years ago

Anyone look into this one?

appleton.craigslist.org link

I emailed the guy,its in some other state now. He said contact his shippers. End of deal... Scam

#17175 3 years ago

Galen
Bally Em
$600
Charlotte, NC
charlotte.craigslist.org link

Me: Comes with a one of a kind backglass

#17176 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Galen
Bally Em
$600
Charlotte, NC
charlotte.craigslist.org link
Me: Comes with a one of a kind backglass

Galahad, the backglass is an improvement

#17177 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Galahad, the backglass is an improvement

This is amazing.

00q0q_fY3FeKCWup3_0CI0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg00q0q_fY3FeKCWup3_0CI0t2_1200x900 (resized).jpg
#17178 3 years ago

I'm hoping I can grab that Star Race playfield!!!

#17179 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Forget about Elektra and Raven.

On Elektra, slamming the three center targets and nailing the spinner are pretty fun. It's what I miss about mine.

#17180 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Possible projects,
Gorgar
Elektra
For sale here....
https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Canton/48188/2569728

I finally found out the prices for these: $2400 for EACH of them separately. Not worth it at all.

The estate company said you can make an offer on them, but if they don't sell they will list them on Ebay.

#17181 3 years ago

This isn't available anymore, but man did someone luck out nearby me! A $600 T2 Judgment Day! The seller said it was "restaurant" quality but who cares!

It was gone within minutes of being posted on Craigslist.

T2.PNGT2.PNG
#17182 3 years ago

Did anyone pick this up?

I didn't realize he was only a few miles from me. Just messaged him now, told him I could pick it up this weekend.

#17183 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Capitol online auctions has a LW3 and a Valencia (Williams 4 player EM) in an auction that has a good number of video games, some slot machines, a bowler and other arcade related stuff.
https://www.capitolonlineauctions.com/cgi-bin/mmlist.cgi?capitol29/category/ALL
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I picked up the Valencia yesterday, in beautiful condition and working apart from a few bulbs.

#17184 3 years ago

newlondon.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb Count Down pinball machine - $800

(Discounted for Pinsiders of course)

#17185 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

newlondon.craigslist.org link
Gottlieb Count Down pinball machine - $800
(Discounted for Pinsiders of course)

Crap I'm on the wrong coast again

#17186 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

I picked up the Valencia yesterday, in beautiful condition and working apart from a few bulbs.

Great to hear! Had you known about the auction or did you discover it here? Either way, thanks for letting us know.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#17187 3 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

Congrats. I was going to bid on their Hot Shots and completely forgot about it. Did you happen to see what condition it was in when you picked up the Valencia?

#17188 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Crap I'm on the wrong coast again

Pending sale!

#17189 3 years ago

I wish I could show the add but my buddy jumped on it within minutes of it going up and SCORED!! On the Ventura Craigslist out of Santa Maria, my friend got a Space Shuttle, Firepower 2, and Trident for $300. Not each, $300 total.

He had Space Shuttle running in a couple of hours and got Firepower 2 up the next day. He is working on Trident and should have it up soon.

I never see deals like that!

IMG_1632 (resized).jpgIMG_1632 (resized).jpgIMG_1634 (resized).jpgIMG_1634 (resized).jpgIMG_1636 (resized).jpgIMG_1636 (resized).jpg
#17190 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I wish I could show the add but my buddy jumped on it within minutes of it going up and SCORED!! On the Ventura Craigslist out of Santa Maria, my friend got a Space Shuttle, Firepower 2, and Trident for $300. Not each, $300 total.
He had Space Shuttle running in a couple of hours and got Firepower 2 up the next day. He is working on Trident and should have it up soon.
I never see deals like that![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome score! Goes to show those deals do exist, but they are almost impossible to capitalize on unless you respond within seconds of it being posted. It has to basically come down to right place, right time.

#17191 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Great to hear! Had you known about the auction or did you discover it here? Either way, thanks for letting us know.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I knew about the auction before I saw this post. I actually found the post when searching the forum for Valencia

#17192 3 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Congrats. I was going to bid on their Hot Shots and completely forgot about it. Did you happen to see what condition it was in when you picked up the Valencia?

Sorry I didn't see it when I got there although I will say that the Valencia was much nicer than described so I would guess the Hot Shots was as well.

#17193 3 years ago

If anyone in the SF Bay area would be interested in the cabinet from a Kooky Carnival, let me know. Preferably before bulk trash day.
EDIT: The topper doesn't go with it, but is available to buy. As is the playfield. I'll be listing the TSPP compatible playfield toys shortly.

105952550_279459373166838_2442217534194849882_n (resized).jpg105952550_279459373166838_2442217534194849882_n (resized).jpg

#17194 3 years ago

I don't think I've seen anyone mention a Gottlieb Target Pool listed in an estate sale here: https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Overland/66206/2581119

1.jpg1.jpg
#17195 3 years ago

Buccaneer on Facebook for $500. Really nice shape, good price.

Located in Natick, MA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1686318314877902

106671094_3701599659855567_3985978827578734195_o.jpg106671094_3701599659855567_3985978827578734195_o.jpg

#17196 3 years ago

dallas.craigslist.org link

1950 Lucky Inning. The ad says posted a month ago, but I think maybe longer. It’s an hour from me. Wonder about obtaining parts.

#17197 3 years ago

Alpine Club
Williams em
$350 obo
York, pa
Pinsider Cherga
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98685

#17199 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Buccaneer on Facebook for $500. Really nice shape, good price.
Located in Natick, MA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1686318314877902
[quoted image]

This is close to me. If anyone has any interest I don’t mind taking the ride and grabbing it for you and we can make arrangements for pick up or shipping at another time. I’m in no rush.

#17200 3 years ago
Quoted from undrdog:

dallas.craigslist.org link
1950 Lucky Inning. The ad says posted a month ago, but I think maybe longer. It’s an hour from me. Wonder about obtaining parts.

Cool looking game; have NEVER seen one in the wild or shows... grab it! Parts? My guess is that it shares parts from quite a few pitch and bats... get this!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 169.00
Boards
Troxel Repair

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 344 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/344?hl=calfdemon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.