Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 522.
#17101 3 years ago

There are several people in line for this one, including me and Colson. I messaged him ten minutes after he posted and I never received a response.

#17102 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Stern Stars, not working but looks good $500. Near Philly.
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Fyi. No response from this ad. Still up though.

#17103 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Fyi. No response from this ad. Still up though.

Deleted at this point.....

#17104 3 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I'm far too much of a newbie at project pins to take that machine challenge on, haha! I just wanted to point it out to anyone more experienced or willing to hunt for the parts.
I'm on the lookout for a "beginner friendly" project pin that may need some board components fixed, being shopped out, etc.
Something that I could gradually gain experience with and not be overwhelmed. Also something inexpensive so if I do screw up I wouldn't have burned a hole in my pocket, ha.

I would suggest you watch lots of videos on you tube to see how some that you are looking at will play.

It took me almost two years to educate myself on was out there. The delay paid off as I lucked out and have a room full of keepers.

There are a lot of stinkers out there that don't play well no matter what you do. Take your time. There are a lot of nice playing pins if you shop right.

PAPA has 37 pages of pinball action videos. There are EMs. There are early solid states, etc.

https://papa.org/learning-center/players-guide/#1526496143817-2618203f-73ce

#17105 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I would suggest you watch lots of videos on you tube to see how some that you are looking at will play.
It took me almost two years to educate myself on was out there. The delay paid off as I lucked out and have a room full of keepers.
There are a lot of stinkers out there that don't play well no matter what you do. Take your time. There are a lot of nice playing pins if you shop right.
PAPA has 37 pages of pinball action videos. There are EMs. There are early solid states, etc.

And remember, one man's stinker is another man's keeper...and vice versa.

#17106 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I've watched a ton of gameplay videos at this point, that's why my wishlist is so massive!

I'm into solid state machines from early 80's all the way to present day.

Having said that, certain machines interest me more than others.

#17107 3 years ago

I've watched a ton of gameplay videos at this point, that's why my wishlist is so massive!

Wow, that's some wishlist. A non-wishlist might be shorter!

#17108 3 years ago

You look to be the Will Rogers of pinball machines. No pinball machine that you don’t like.

I’ll help you. Forget about Elektra and Raven. And possibly Street Fighter II.

#17109 3 years ago

You only beat me by 24! My wishlist is smaller because I’ve bought nearly 2 dozen of the games I’ve wanted, and played quite a few that turned out to severely disappoint me!

Play as many as you can and don’t be foolish like me and buy stuff before you play!

#17110 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Wow, that's some wishlist. A non-wishlist might be shorter!

The list will shrink over time! And this wishlist isn't created equal, meaning I'm not willing to pay a premium for a machine that isn't great design wise. But these are all machines I thought looked interesting from gameplay videos.

Currently I have an itch to get a game from the 80's that has a great soundtrack.

High Speed
F-14 Tomcat
Swords of Fury
Tx-Sector

This is provided of course the pricing is within my reach!

#17111 3 years ago

I've pared my list down quite a lot, because I've had a few pass through as 'good deals' that just didn't hold up for me. I only have one current stinker on the list (Cybernaut) mainly because I like the artwork. Viper is probably in the same category but I have played it and wouldn't mind playing it again. Everything else are games that I know I like to play and want in the collection.

#17112 3 years ago

My list is long but the reason is that email from pinside...there are lots of pins out there that could be nic eto play but you don't want to marry, er, uh, well

#17113 3 years ago

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

My ad with a couple projects in there. May be to much monies for this forum but thought I would throw it out there. Everything I have is leaving! Except Johnny. Need to start fresh!

#17114 3 years ago

Just listed a project Bally Black Jack in the marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98330

#17115 3 years ago

Man, another time I'd probably be bidding any not sharing this one.
Jungle Lord - red cabinet, in Madison, WI. Starting cheap on Auctionzip.

https://www.auctionzip.com/auction-lot/jungle-lord-pinball-machine-williams-electronics_3A84962883/

#17117 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

My list is long but the reason is that email from pinside...there are lots of pins out there that could be nic eto play but you don't want to marry, er, uh, well

I'm the same way. I like to get the emails. Of course, there are a couple on there that are simply above my means...and a couple that just NEVER come up for sale.

#17118 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm the same way. I like to get the emails. Of course, there are a couple on there that are simply above my means...and a couple that just NEVER come up for sale.

Now I'm adding EMs to the list...I think I could resurrect one EM per year for the local pinball show for freeplay.
I think it would be fun to have an EM that has some scoring gimmick or novelty playfield feature...(think Heat Wave, MIBS, Centigrade 37...something with two side-by-side sets of two inch flippers)...it would be even better if it were a wedgehead.
There's a project four hours away from here that fits the bill and he's asking $500 which is too much for it, I think.

#17120 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Too bad...it's a rare game.
FYI, allied leisure legs are very hard to find. Additionally, they are non-standard legs, so you can't just bolt on any standard Williams legs on there. The bolt holes don't match up.
Backboxes hardly ever surface. I wouldn't expect to be able to find one, especially for a rare game like this.

I have eyeballed this a few times, be something to get it going again. Alas my plate is full right now otherwise I'd give it a go trying to get it working.

#17121 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have eyeballed this a few times, be something to get it going again. Alas my plate is full right now otherwise I'd give it a go trying to get it working.

Looks like someone grabbed it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinballenthusiasts/permalink/3363292773703626/

It appears to have the backbox, just no backglass.

#17122 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I think it would be fun to have an EM that has some scoring gimmick or novelty playfield feature...

Tim Arnold in las Vegas had an EM pinball that would spit out nickles
from the top of the back box...
I guess it impressed Williams designers that they ended up making Safe Cracker
off the same gimmick.

#17123 3 years ago

Skylab - $950 or best offer (Denver area). Looks to be in pretty nice shape.

denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Mechanical, single player, plays great, backglass is in excellent condition, coin mech works - plays quarters, smooth playing field, lights/bumpers/flippers all work great, willing to negotiate for quick sale, see pictures, can call, cash only please, thanks for looking.

#17124 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Skylab - $950 or best offer (Denver area). Looks to be in pretty nice shape.
denver.craigslist.org link
OP: Mechanical, single player, plays great, backglass is in excellent condition, coin mech works - plays quarters, smooth playing field, lights/bumpers/flippers all work great, willing to negotiate for quick sale, see pictures, can call, cash only please, thanks for looking.

Warning, this game is one of the most boring games in existence. We’re talking El Toro/Big Ben levels of boring.
Price is absurd... unless you run a broken-down museum and have a god complex, then it’s a steal for a rare game.

#17125 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Warning, this game is one of the most boring games in existence. We’re talking El Toro/Big Ben levels of boring.

Don't forget it's sisters!

#17126 3 years ago

Price is absurd... unless you run a broken-down museum and have a god complex, then it’s a steal for a rare game.

All you had to say was Big Ben.

#17127 3 years ago

Speaking of one of the most boring pins.... one of NicoVolta 's favorite games!

#el-toro aka El Boro for sale here.....

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Lake-Bluff/60044/2502777

It does look like its in decent shape.....

#17130 3 years ago

I can assure you as a former owner Big Ben is more interesting.

Skylab has some cool art.. but has to have one of the most barren playfields in pin history.

#17131 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I can assure you as a former owner Big Ben is more interesting.
Skylab has some cool art.. but has to have one of the most barren playfields in pin history.

I feel like Skylab is way more fun than Big Ben... lots of stuff to shoot for and a cool toy

#17132 3 years ago

#card-whiz

For sale here...

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/South-Bend/46635/2573184

Looks like some side cabinet damage??

#17133 3 years ago

Too bad I'm so far from Boston. Seems to me that it wouldn't be that hard to redrill the leg holes and build a backbox. I'm always up for rebuilding machines with aftermarket parts(the APC board is dirt cheap, works with MPF and can be adapted to damned near anything), and simple rulesets can be recreated in MPF with very little effort. I'm still hoping for a cocktail project to pop up that I can completely rewire(yeah, I have a sickness).

#17134 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Speaking of one of the most boring pins.... on of nicovolta 's favorite games!
El Toro aka El Boro for sale here.....
https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Lake-Bluff/60044/2502777
It does look like its in decent shape.....

The Bally game EL TORO is much worse than the 2 player WMS game of the same name!

#17135 3 years ago

“Pinball”
Stern em
$500
Baltimore, md
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/311667626497560/

#17136 3 years ago

#atlas
From the OP: Here's a nice NON-working pinball project. A Gottlieb ATLAS from 1959. It's a 2 player woodrail machine. I've accumulated a few things for it, but never really got around to working on it.
The cabinet is in pretty decent shape with original paint. The playfield is nice with no major issues. I have a brand new set of plastics for it along with a rubber kit and schematics. The backglass is the weak point unfortunately, but could be made better with some touch ups or I believe it's available as a replacement.
Machine is an overall decent project. 425 obo

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/639406396655755/

Me: It’s close to me. If you want me to get it for you let me know and we can work pick up arrangements later.

#17137 3 years ago

As an owner of the two player Williams El Toro..... I agree completely!

Quoted from Dono:

The Bally game EL TORO is much worse than the 2 player WMS game of the same name!

#17138 3 years ago

#grand-tour

OP:working order...$450 best offer

Me: It has been for sale forever. It might have good paint under the awesome brown adhesive covering. If you want me to grab it for you I can and we can work out pick up arrangements later on. I’m in no rush.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/1e369766

#17141 3 years ago

Sweet! I've been looking for a Firepower. I'm hoping the price is good.

#17142 3 years ago

#far-out EM machine just listed on facebook.

$600 or trade.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/576282879755513

Located in Dracut, MA

#17143 3 years ago

Anyone look into this one?

appleton.craigslist.org link

#17144 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

appleton.craigslist.org link

Probably a scam.

I think I recognize those photos from another ad.

There's been a scammer posting free pins in various cities lately using stolen photos. Then he respons saying he missed your message before he moved to utah, but he can ship the pin back if you pay for shipping it.

#17145 3 years ago

Yup. I reached out and that's a story similar to what I'm hearing. I should know if it sounds to good to be true it probably is...

#17146 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Either gone or a scam. A free game wouldn't last hours in wisco as you know being a free game doesn't last long in Illinois.

#17147 3 years ago

Its a scam. The guy moved to Arizona, but has the game in storage, and wants to make sure it goes to a "loving" home. Cant see the game, but would connect me with someone to talk about it. I flagged it at that point. Surprised that its still up.

#17148 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Its a scam. The guy moved to Arizona, but has the game in storage, and wants to make sure it goes to a "loving" home. Cant see the game, but would connect me with someone to talk about it. I flagged it at that point. Surprised that its still up.

Great title though...

#17150 3 years ago

Looks in great shape too, at that price it's a steal.

-Hans

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 169.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 343 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/343 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.