B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 522.
#16901 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Darn it! I had a chance to bid up the price and make you pay more! Just kidding. Whenever I run into an auction I back out. I’ve tried to win these types of auctions before and I only end up driving the price up for someone else.
Congratulations jethrop

Saw this posting and jumped on it first thing this morning. Lady said she'd take $1,600 so I started driving. 6 hours round trip. When I got there she said 5 more people had called after me, one even offered $2,500. I appreciate her keeping her word and selling me. Also appreciate nascarrey for the posting! I have a new project!

#16902 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Cirqus Voltaire
For sale here....asking price $7400
https://www.estatesales.net/MA/Bedford/01730/2546625

This is a “project” game?

#16903 3 years ago

#super-straight
Segasa d.b.a. Sonic
Price:$350
OP: Pin ball machine in working condition
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1606010942892356/

#16904 3 years ago

Surfer $450
newyork.craigslist.org link
OP - Nice old electro mechanical pinball machine "Surfer" by Gottlieb. Machine powers up, but doesn't play. Complete, just needs some TLC, there's probably a short somewhere that needs chasing down and despite being quarantined, I just don't have the time to do it. Nice project machine that with a minimum of work could be a player. Delivery available for a small fee, but would prefer pickup.

#16905 3 years ago

Skyrocket $500
cnj.craigslist.org link
OP - i have a 1972 ballys skyrocket pinball machine, it works but needs some replacement bulbs.

#16906 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Skyrocket $500
cnj.craigslist.org link
OP - i have a 1972 ballys skyrocket pinball machine, it works but needs some replacement bulbs.

Can anyone pick this up for me? Pm me if you can help. Thanks

#16907 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Skyrocket $500
cnj.craigslist.org link

A game you don't see come up for sale often!

#16908 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Can anyone pick this up for me? Pm me if you can help. Thanks

Long gone. Post is 2 days old. I should have taken it when I had the chance. He gave me his number.. I just didn’t want to drive after working all night.

#16909 3 years ago

williams travel time
sfbay.craigslist.org link

seller said:
Travel time vintage pinball machine has a slight mechanical issue was operating fine recently for me.
The machine has it's normal fade factor it's not restored all original it was played often so it operated well except for it has 1 issuse currently it blows fuses so one of the components needs replacing .
It's not playing right now it needs a basic fix ,no loballers because it needs a basic fix the price is priced to sell.
If the ad is up i still have it .

#16910 3 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Can you Fathom that? I got it!![quoted image]

Jellygrats!

#16912 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

This is a “project” game?

New to the thread?

I post all Estate sale pins here....most are projects, some aren't.

Pecos created this thread is to get pins in the hands of pinsiders….read back in the thread, we've discussed this before!

#16913 3 years ago

#hee-haw

For sale here...never seen this one before...

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Portage/46368/2546844

#16915 3 years ago

#surf-champ

Next bid to be accepted is $600 (meaning current bid is $575), sale ends sunday.

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Bloomington/61701/2545053

#16916 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

New to the thread?
I post all Estate sale pins here....most are projects, some aren't.
pecos created this thread is to get pins in the hands of pinsiders….read back in the thread, we've discussed this before!

Actually.... no i did not go back and read the previous 338 pages. But maybe the title of the thread should be changed. A 7000.00 CV that looks pretty damn clean shouldnt be listed in the "project" thread. Maybe start a "auction/estate sale" thread?

#16917 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Actually.... no i did not go back and read the previous 338 pages. But maybe the title of the thread should be changed. A 7000.00 CV that looks pretty damn clean shouldnt be listed in the "project" thread. Maybe start a "auction/estate sale" thread?

You only had to read it once, what's the big deal?

#16918 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I’ve been to several estate sales and called/emailed dozens. They almost always occur over a three day period. First day they hold to their asking price. Second day they are negotiable, and the third day it’s best offer in person. Sometimes you can get a great price just by calling. I bought a Robowar for $600, and was offered a DE Time Machine for $700 both over the phone. You can usually talk them down on price over the phone. That’s why we post estate sales in this forum.

#16919 3 years ago
Quoted from John_In_WI:

You only had to read it once, what's the big deal?

All I did was ask why a 7000.00 CV in great shape was being posted in the Projects thread. And I got the 3rd degree. Geez.

#16920 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’ve been to several estate sales and called/emailed dozens. They almost always occur over a three day period. First day they hold to their asking price. Second day they are negotiable, and the third day it’s best offer in person. Sometimes you can get a great price just by calling. I bought a Robowar for $600, and was offered a DE Time Machine for $700 both over the phone. You can usually talk them down on price over the phone. That’s why we post estate sales in this forum.

I understand completely, and im not trying to stir up any shit. I was just curious because when I initially found the thread I assumed it was for games that were actual projects since thats how its described. I enjoy estate sales as much as the next collector. peace and love to everyone

#16921 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

I understand completely, and im not trying to stir up any shit. I was just curious because when I initially found the thread I assumed it was for games that were actual projects since thats how its described. I enjoy estate sales as much as the next collector. peace and love to everyone

Call it Mission Creep.

When I first started watching this thread, the pins being posted all seemed to be the antiques and beaters, needing a lot of work, for $1000.00 or less. And then one day, a $1000.00 pin hit the thread. And a lot of the sub-$1000 pins seemed to be drying up ( Sort of like eBay. Ebay started out with people cleaning out their basements and attics. Once everybody, like myself, turned their attic gold into cash, Ebay had to find a new game).

And then the estate sales were discovered and project machines sort of turned into possible good deals on pins.

#16922 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a High Speed cabinet with the back panel missing? Any offer accepted (comes with the backbox too although the backbox is significantly damaged)

IMG_20200612_104503_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20200612_104503_01 (resized).jpg
#16923 3 years ago

Nugent currently going for a fair price in TN. Auction closes in a few days, but Goodwill auctions tend to go for undermarket prices.

http://shopgoodwill.com/Item/95193393

#16924 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Ebay started out with people cleaning out their basements and attics. Once everybody, like myself, turned their attic gold into cash, Ebay had to find a new game).

Damn I miss the early days of ebay - It was like the wild wild west. You could leave feedback for anyone, regardless if you bought or sold anything to them, you could make outside deals, cash sales, follow what people were bidding on & snipe them at the last second. you could sell or buy almost anything... lots of cool vintage stuff on there & it was cheap.
Now it's mostly commercial sellers & everyone private thinks what they have is worth a mint.

#16925 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Anyone interested in a High Speed cabinet with the back panel missing? Any offer accepted (comes with the backbox too although the backbox is significantly damaged)
[quoted image]

Wish you were local, I have a space station that needs a cab.

#16926 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Surf Champ
Next bid to be accepted is $600 (meaning current bid is $575), sale ends sunday.
https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Bloomington/61701/2545053

Next bid on this is up to $625.

#16927 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Damn I miss the early days of ebay - It was like the wild wild west. You could leave feedback for anyone, regardless if you bought or sold anything to them, you could make outside deals, cash sales, follow what people were bidding on & snipe them at the last second. you could sell or buy almost anything... lots of cool vintage stuff on there & it was cheap.
Now it's mostly commercial sellers & everyone private thinks what they have is worth a mint.

Oh god, yes. You can still snipe, though. Using Ebay's automatic bidding system is dangerous; Someone like me can come along and bid you up

Now, if I want something, I figure out what I want to pay and enter my price into a snipe tool. Either I get it or I don't and don't have to deal with those last minute pushes.

I have strange tastes, I admit it. At one time, you could buy human skulls on Ebay. There was one that came up for sale that had all of its teeth. I regret not buying that skull but the price was up there. And then Ebay shut the trade in human skulls down.

I miss those days, too.

#16928 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

At one time, you could buy human skulls on Ebay.

Damn predators getting rich selling skulls on eBay.
A2614D12-8777-4170-B5F1-83017026A136 (resized).jpegA2614D12-8777-4170-B5F1-83017026A136 (resized).jpeg

#16929 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Oh god, yes. You can still snipe, though. Using Ebay's automatic bidding system is dangerous; Someone like me can come along and bid you up
Now, if I want something, I figure out what I want to pay and enter my price into a snipe tool. Either I get it or I don't and don't have to deal with those last minute pushes.
I have strange tastes, I admit it. At one time, you could buy human skulls on Ebay. There was one that came up for sale that had all of its teeth. I regret not buying that skull but the price was up there. And then Ebay shut the trade in human skulls down.
I miss those days, too.

cottonm4 Is there a specific sniping tool you recommend?

#16930 3 years ago

Close to functional Stellar Wars. Looks above average cosmetically, and it's already booting which is a huge plus.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#16931 3 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

I like this one. I don't use it very often so I just take advantage of the freebie version. The difference between the pay for and the freebie is the freebie puts you in 20 seconds before auction end. The pay for lets you snipe up to 3 seconds before auction close.

Here awhile back I was trying to buy a needed part with Ebay's auction bidding process. It was bid at $20.00. It was a $30.00 part to me but I sort of needed it so I kept bidding. The bidding attracted more flies and the damn thing sold for $65.00.

A couple of weeks later another one of these parts came up for sale. This time I used my trusty snipe tool. I put in a $30.00 price limit and got the part for $15.00. It had $10.00 bid on and no action at all. I'm guessing the other bidder thought he had it sewed up. Oh, well. If he had put in a $30.00 bid it would have been his.

https://www.auctionstealer.com/

I think it will let you bid one up to 3 auctions in one month with the freebie.

#16932 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

At one time, you could buy human skulls on Ebay.

Man, you were ahead of the curve....

#16933 3 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

https://www.esnipe.com/

This is what I have used in the past, works well.

#16934 3 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Close to functional Stellar Wars. Looks above average cosmetically, and it's already booting which is a huge plus.

I am trying to grab it. Probably gone but its in my town so worth a shot.

#16935 3 years ago

Well I got it thanks buddy!

20200613_084937 (resized).jpg20200613_084937 (resized).jpg
#16936 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinmasher:

Well I got it thanks buddy!
[quoted image]

Sweet! I had one for a few years when all my games were Steve Ritchie machines, neat game with a lot of drop targets. Almost looks like an evolution from Superman when you compare them. Wax the hell out of it and it really can play quicker than you'd think for a older widebody.

#16937 3 years ago

sanantonio.craigslist.org link

$350

Really good deal on this Blackout in San Antonio. Perfect timing on the new hard top just released! I’d be all over this if my brother didn’t have a Warlok... and I wasn’t way out of space.

#16938 3 years ago

Well its done full led and plays great! Thanks again Hans!

20200613_201901_HDR (resized).jpg20200613_201901_HDR (resized).jpg
#16940 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3355302784522267

#surf-champ
$700.

If you don't want to bid on the one in Illinois. This one is northern metro Twin Cities.

#16941 3 years ago

While you're checking out the Surf Champ, here's another one in the northern Twin Cities.

Star Pool
$250

#16942 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

$350
Really good deal on this Blackout in San Antonio. Perfect timing on the new hard top just released! I’d be all over this if my brother didn’t have a Warlok... and I wasn’t way out of space.

I’m surprised that the ad is still up.

#16943 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3355302784522267
Surf Champ
$700.
If you don't want to bid on the one in Illinois. This one is northern metro Twin Cities.

Quoted from newovad:

While you're checking out the Surf Champ, here's another one in the northern Twin Cities.
Star Pool
$250

Geez. Take some heat with you.

#16944 3 years ago

Ottawa auction - 27% buyer's premium, plus 2.5% for using a credit card. Wow!

#16945 3 years ago

I don't have anywhere else to ask.
My pinball project of the week is going to be a pinball dolly project.

The seller says that the cylinder needs to be replaced.

Does anyone have an idea what the cylinder is going to set me back and where I can find one?
I assume that it'll be a quick couple of bolts or cotter pins and some cleaning up and lubrication on the joints...but this cylinder...anyone with a link to a suitable replacement cylinder would be helping me out huge...I'm about to get two more pins and this dolly is going to be a lifesaver...

#16946 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Does anyone have an idea what the cylinder is going to set me back and where I can find one?
I assume that it'll be a quick couple of bolts or cotter pins and some cleaning up and lubrication on the joints...but this cylinder...anyone with a link to a suitable replacement cylinder would be helping me out huge...I'm about to get two more pins and this dolly is going to be a lifesaver...

Here are a couple of forums about this.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/search?s=1&what=topics&q=cylinder+&topic-machine=&pinsider=&age_days=&subforum=0&sort_by=date&sort_order=DESC#results

#16947 3 years ago

Fake Craigslist ad alert:

Congo in Allentown, PA listed in the free section with no price. Photos are stolen from an eBay ad in Indiana.

Screenshot_20200615-033848~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200615-033848~2 (resized).png
#16948 3 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

$350

Always so far away and one of my long sought titles

Don’t imagine anyone near San Antonio would drop to Fastenal

#16949 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I went to NAPA and they honed the cylinder and rebuild it and fixed up everything for $100. A bit expensive, but holy crap is it worth it.
This Wico Cart was the best thing I’ve ever bought.

#16950 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I went to NAPA and they honed the cylinder and rebuild it and fixed up everything for $100. A bit expensive, but holy crap is it worth it.
This Wico Cart was the best thing I’ve ever bought.

Oh, so THAT'S the question. I thought here was asking about score reels on an EM named Dolly.

-Hans

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 169.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

There are 26,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/339?hl=la4s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.