431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 520.
#16551 3 years ago

Not pinball machines but I'll have three or four 1970's Jukeboxes I'll be giving away here in central PA later this week (or next week) if anyone here is interested. They are currently buried in the back of a storage unit I am trying to get emptied out so I don't have pictures or anything. I'll know more in a few days but figured I would ask here before I posted them on Facebook or Craig's List later this week. (All 45's Jukeboxes not CD boxes).

#16552 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

If anyone has picked up the following projects with a poor original backglass, send me a PM for translite details:

Stern Magic
Stern Trident
Wild Fyre
Grand Prix
Laser Ball
Motordome

I also have a Dragon that I've re-done before.

So I have already shipped all my open orders last week so looking for new candidates.
While I don't mind supplying from the above list, I really enjoy re-creating translites for NEW acquisitions. Let me know if I can help you on a project!

#16553 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Bobby Orr's Power Play
$550
South Glen Falls, NY
Pinsider scottinsgfny
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/95520

i am picking this up as soon as the border reopens.

#16554 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Success! Shawn picked it up for me, and it has the MPU!! 3 and a half years hunting for one of these, finally paid off.

Are you planning on making a thread? I would love to see up close photos of the playfield, the boards, everything! Congrats on the find.

#16555 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I think it is being flipped... one was listed asis at a much cheaper price.

Yeah, you're right--same photos.

Bummer.

#16556 3 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

i am picking this up as soon as the border reopens.

I am curious. How is customs dealt with when a used pinball machine crosses the border? In either direction.

#16557 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I am curious. How is customs dealt with when a used pinball machine crosses the border? In either direction.

Other Pinsiders have reported that bringing a pinball machine from Canada to US incurs no customs fees because it was manufactured in the US. Several Canadian collectors told me at Pinfest that they can bring back $800 USD of goods from US with no customs fees (per person). Anything greater value than $800 results in customs fees. They bring a receipt book and ask the seller to fill out a receipt stating that they paid less than how much they really paid (if higher than $800).

In this case the sell price is $550 so no customs fees will be due.

#16558 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Other Pinsiders have reported that bringing a pinball machine from Canada to US incurs no customs fees because it was manufactured in the US. Several Canadian collectors told me at Pinfest that they can bring back $800 USD of goods from US with no customs fees (per person). Anything greater value than $800 results in customs fees. They bring a receipt book and ask the seller to fill out a receipt stating that they paid less than how much they really paid (if higher than $800).
In this case the sell price is $550 so no customs fees will be due.

I had to pay customs fee to a Canadian retailer to get my Dragonfist out of Vancouver. That is why I asked. If I got hosed on that, I did not know it at the time.

#16559 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I had to pay customs fee to a Canadian retailer to get my Dragonfist out of Vancouver. That is why I asked. If I got hosed on that, I did not know it at the time.

I’ve never brought a game back from Canada, so I’m just going by what others have said

#16560 3 years ago

Bought a Target Pool out of Canada and got hammered in fees. The shipping with fees cost me more than the machine did.

#16561 3 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Bought a Target Pool out of Canada and got hammered in fees. The shipping with fees cost me more than the machine did.

When I bought mine out of Vancouver, I paid for front door shipping. When it got here, the local freight contacted me and said it was going to be $45.00 for them to make the last mile.

I threw them a middle finger salute, drove to their yard, unboxed everything and loaded up and brought it home. I called the retailer and the shipper he worked with but it did no good. And I was not to leave the pin in a freight yard while the shippers sorted it out. There is always some asshole trying to stick it to you.

#16562 3 years ago

Wing Ding
Em
Make offer
Brookfield, WI
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515859252011820/permalink/2573980956199639/

Me: Seller will part out if he doesn’t receive an offer for the complete pin

#16565 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Wing Ding
Em
Make offer
Brookfield, WI

Somebody please rescue.
Every pinball deserves to be loved; no matter how bad or ugly.

#16566 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Somebody please rescue.
Every pinball deserves to be loved; no matter how bad or ugly.

Yeah !! That one has a nice glass and play field

Only 626 made. Rare. 2 reviews only. Both positive.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/wing-ding/ratings

#16567 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Wing Ding
Em
Make offer
Brookfield, WI

Tell the seller to be patient. How much is he asking for it?

#16568 3 years ago

Brookfield, WI?

Somebody get that sucker on the WI/MN thread, there's a LOT of guys in that area that could help out I'm sure, particularly the MGC crowd.

-Hans

#16569 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I believe these are all Bingo machines?
13 pinballs all 6 card machines
$1,000
Harrisburg, PA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2657373284508767/
As per seller:
"Would like to sell in one lot if possible let's work out a deal. Will take cash or trades of regular pinball machines EM or SS working or projects.
These machines have been in storage for a very long time.
2 - high flyers intact glass ,one cracked head glass.
2 - Single coin 1 intact head glass one missing
3 - stock market 1 missing head glass 1 good 1 broken at the corner
1 - wall street good head glass
2 - Single coin good head glass
1- Barrel o fun 62 good head glass
1- Ticker tape good head glass"

This is now listed at $800. Would love to just grab the Barrels O Fun.

#16570 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Tell the seller to be patient. How much is he asking for it?

I offered 100 for it and he said someone is offering for much more than that. I told him I would pass if that was the case. I wasnt really sure how much they go for, but I cant imagine more than 500 for a decent/good condition one.

#16571 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I wasnt really sure how much they go for, but I cant imagine more than 500 for a decent/good condition one.

AAAAAAAAND the cabinet is the wrong color and wrecked. For $50 maybe. Maybe even $100 but that guy has arcade machines so he's knows the market & some sucker will pay $500 for it. lol treasure = junk.

#16572 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I offered 100 for it and he said someone is offering for much more than that. I told him I would pass if that was the case. I wasnt really sure how much they go for, but I cant imagine more than 500 for a decent/good condition one.

Bluespin said the seller would part it out. That means he is aware of pins and parts and pricing. Surely it is worth more than $100.00 for someone who is into EMs. I'm no EM guy; No interest.

Some people salivate at Rare.

14 insiders own it. 3 want it. 2 known public locations.

#16573 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Bluespin said the seller would part it out. That means he is aware of pins and parts and pricing. Surely it is worth more than $100.00 for someone who is into EMs. I'm no EM guy; No interest.
Some people salivate at Rare.
14 insiders own it. 3 want it. 2 known public locations.

If i were close, i would get it (the old chestnut, huh?)
Since I am halfway across the U.S., I will root for a fellow pinsider instead.

#16574 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

AAAAAAAAND the cabinet is the wrong color and wrecked. For $50 maybe. Maybe even $100 but that guy has arcade machines so he's knows the market & some sucker will pay $500 for it. lol treasure = junk.

Heck the lockdown bar is probably worth $50. And the backglass is very nice. Not that it should be parted. I guess being an EM guy I should feel grateful some still see them as old junk.

I feel like in our area it's worth $200 to $350 as a project. Depending of course on your desire for a charming AAB reverse wedgehead with backglass animation. I had a Wing Ding with the head spray painted black. It was tedious but I got it off to reveal fair original paint underneath. Seems like the same thing here or could just do a full repaint.

Anyway, I don't have a Facebook account but it looks to be spoken for anyway.

#16575 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Heck the lockdown bar is probably worth $50. And the backglass is very nice. Not that is should be parted. I guess being an EM guy I should feel grateful some still see them as old junk.
I feel like in our area it's worth $200 to $350 as a project. Depending of course on your desire for a charming AAB reverse wedgehead with backglass animation. I had a Wing Ding with the head spray painted black. It was tedious but I got it off to reveal fair original paint underneath. Seems like the same thing here or could just do a full repaint.

I have seen only one for sale in three years, I'd restore it should I chance upon one.

#16576 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Heck the lockdown bar is probably worth $50. And the backglass is very nice. Not that it should be parted. I guess being an EM guy I should feel grateful some still see them as old junk.

I guess I see more value in the machine as a whole rather than as parts. I get that the parts value might exceed the value of the game in this condition, but if it's as rare as people are saying, then there is infinitely more value in keeping it whole.

In any case, the backglass and playfield seem to be in great shape, the cabinet might be solid, but can't tell from the pics. It would definitely need work though if someone were to make it presentable in any way.

#16577 3 years ago

Someone took it for 450.

#16578 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Seems like the same thing here or could just do a full repaint

I think based on the photos, they'll need a new cab.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Someone took it for 450

Way too much but what do I know? Minimum 40 hours worth of restoration. Good project for someone.

#16579 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

I think based on the photos, they'll need a new cab.

Way too much but what do I know? Minimum 40 hours worth of restoration. Good project for someone.

I think the cab is solid. The partially stripped black paint gives an illusion of damage. Probably will need a repaint though. These 60s Williams paint jobs rarely hold up anyway. Trying to strip and save the original will be a challenge.

Yes, probably correct on the hours required.

#16580 3 years ago

Not mine but a Flash Gordon that comes with both new playfields.

seattle.craigslist.org link

#16581 3 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

My fear on this project pinball, is that it is going to have missing parts.

#16582 3 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

Gone.

#16584 3 years ago

Mad World
Bally em
Current Bid $275
Virginia
ebay.com link: 1964 Bally Mad World Pinball No Reserve

#16585 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

My fear on this project pinball, is that it is going to have missing parts.

The ad was already down when I tried to look at it. New cpr playfields were how much $900? A lot of people have been looking for a cpr playfield set for this title. Fully working versions with heavily worn playfields sell for $1500-1700 within a week usually, so if the game was mostly complete and $1700 or less it was a bargain.

#16586 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The ad was already down when I tried to look at it.

The main playfield parts where in boxes...(top side was completely stripped).
The backside had just the wiring harness...
Assemblies where taken apart, with just the coils left behind on the wiring harness...
So yea, screws, springs, brackets, and the whatnot's are in boxes here and there.
They had a picture of a new set of plastics to go along...
In all, I think the guy got all gun-ho and started to remove everything with out a clear plan,
and then realized he was over his head with all this stuff everywhere.
Back in the day, I had two or three of these types of repair...
Today it is now the same thing... just more expensive.
The last one I looked at was a Bride of Pinbot... Pretty to look at
but how the guy put it back together... No thank you.

#16587 3 years ago

With so many people looking for cpr playfields for this title I’m thinking you could get $1200-1500 for the playfields, $125 for the plastics set.

#16588 3 years ago

#bowl-o
Bally
Price: $400 OBO
OP: 1970 Bally Bowl-O, works nice, has the old style coin gear, some playfield ware, slight backglass flaking, overall not bad for a 50 year old game, could use a good cleaning, $400 or best offer, easy pic-up in front of garage, this thing is heavy though.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2989988631098482/

#16589 3 years ago

#hercules
Atari
Price:$4300
OP:Warehouse fresh Atari Hercules pinball. Complete but has not been set up and tested. Assume not working. $4300
Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopamusement/posts/2471952806388089

#16590 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Hercules
Atari
Price:$4300
OP:Warehouse fresh Atari Hercules pinball. Complete but has not been set up and tested. Assume not working. $4300
Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopamusement/posts/2471952806388089

And just think, back in the 1980's, the place I was working at put an APB to every one
they knew and told them "come by and pick this hunk-of-junk... first come first serve".
They had no room, and they could not fit the game through the stores doors, so out
in the back alley it sat... It was gone the next day. FREE.

#16591 3 years ago

Williams Post Time
$275
Chicago, IL
chicago.craigslist.org link

OP:
Hello,

I'm selling this pinball machine arcade game from the 1960's. It lights up but currently is not working properly. Please see pictures.

300$ or OBO. Trade?

#16593 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Price drop to $500

Sadly, if I had a time machine, I would go back to the 1980's
and save a third Black Hole just for this moment.
I got three Black Holes as-is from the distributor...
I got two to work but the third one was used for parts.
With the parts and pieces from the one that is offered
I could have probable saved a third Black Hole.

#16594 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

And just think, back in the 1980's, the place I was working at put an APB to every one
they knew and told them "come by and pick this hunk-of-junk... first come first serve".
They had no room, and they could not fit the game through the stores doors, so out
in the back alley it sat... It was gone the next day. FREE.

In college, the student activities center had a Hercules. I dropped one quarter and then moved on.

#16595 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

In college, the student activities center had a Hercules. I dropped one quarter and then moved on.

Bravo!
I know the game is more famous as a photo op, than a highly functional pinball.

#16596 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Quoted from vec-tor:

Bravo!

Yep. This was from a trip to Pinballz in Austin:

20190728_193003~2 (resized).jpg20190728_193003~2 (resized).jpg
#16597 3 years ago

Took my son to his first pinball show in 2011 (he was 9). He barely could stretch his arms wide enough to use the flippers.

DSC_0107 (resized).JPGDSC_0107 (resized).JPG
#16598 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Quoted from vec-tor:

Bravo!

One of my worst memories of Expos past is the sounds from that machine which you had to endure EVERY TIME YOU ENTERED AND EXITED the vendor/freeplay hallway. That game and the Flintstones behind it were lifetime members of the Last Resort Club........literally the only games you could play when the Expo rooms were closed.

#16599 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Took my son to his first pinball show in 2011 (he was 9). He barely could stretch his arms wide enough to use the flippers.[quoted image]

Hey! That's The Southern Pinball Festival I ran with some other fine gents!
That was our first show, it later merged with Game Warp and is now Freeplay Florida in November, usually the weekend before or after IAAPA.
The Arcade Pinball Expo / APE show in south Florida was another good one. those were good times!

#16600 3 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Hey! That's The Southern Pinball Festival I ran with some other fine gents!
That was our first show, it later merged with Game Warp and is now Freeplay Florida in November, usually the weekend before or after IAAPA.
The Arcade Pinball Expo / APE show in south Florida was another good one. those were good times!

Cool - what a small world! That was a pretty well-run show, especially if it was your first! I lived in Oviedo, FL for about 16 years before moving to Colorado in 2015. My pinball hangout in those days was the Pinball Lounge in the Oviedo Bowling Center.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Holton, MI
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
$ 10.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 10.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 25,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 332 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/332?hl=rampton and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.