IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 522.
#1601 8 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: 8 Ball / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1966
Production: 3,250
Cost: $275
Link/Contact: charlotte.craigslist.org link

Condition: Comes with schematic. Back door missing in pics. Center flipper pop - mentioned just for you Nico! I can hear this machine calling, "Please rescue me!" OP: "This is a collectible piece in need of restoration. Will power up but has been sitting for years."

#1602 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Shaq Attaq / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1995
Production: 3,380
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: columbia.craigslist.org link

Condition: Sounds like some 'selective salesmanship' here. OP: "This is an authentic full size arcade pinball machine. Have it priced to sell asap! What a deal - look it up. Avg price varies from $1,495.00 up to $2,795.00. Super pc to own, especially for the basketball fan of one of the living legends of all time! Used as is.Needs a little elbow grease; polish chrome/metal legs to a shine.... misplaced the balls w/2 keys for door. Easy & inexpensive to replace. With a little TLC, great opportunity to make an easy $1,000.00 profit. Lights up, looks great. I just need to sell. I have owned for years. No room to display. Perfect for a game room. 1st time offered to sell."

#1603 8 years ago
Quoted from MCE_LLC:

I picked this up today. I'll post some pics on what did you bring home.

WOW-WOW-WOW!!! For those who haven't checked out MCE_LLC's pix, do yourself a favor and click over to his post on the 'pick-up' thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/43#post-3074232

That looks like it's in INCREDIBLE shape. For $400??? You should be very proud. Gorgeous find.

Thanks be to Pecos,
Ryan

#1604 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Link/Contact: " target="_blank">charlotte.craigslist.org link
Condition: Comes with schematic. Back door missing in pics. Center flipper pop - mentioned just for you Nico! I can hear this machine calling, "Please rescue me!" OP: "This is a collectible piece in need of restoration. Will power up but has been sitting for years."

Hey hey... middle-pop alert! Thanks for the shout-out, Monsieur Pecos. That 8-Ball looks like a good candidate at a great price. I found one within driving distance about six months ago but passed on it. Just too many games in my work queue right now.

Never played an 8-Ball but it appears to have the exact same layout as Cue-T/Miss-O which I played at ReplayFX last year. It is pretty much a 2" flipper version of Spanish Eyes. Fun game, but Spanish Eyes is wilder and offers more dramatic saves and angular shots due to the longer flippers IMHO.

Now someone in NC go pick up that middle-pop game! Looks nice for the price!

#1605 8 years ago

From Mr. P this morning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinball Pool, 1979 Gottlieb: ALL reasonable offers?!
Machine needs a couple of parts, (flipper rubbers, one score paddle). Worked well until nephew came to visit. Do not know what repairs are needed.
William Lenoch
[email protected], Spokane, Washington 99217

#1606 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

From Mr. P this morning:
Pinball Pool, 1979 Gottlieb: ALL reasonable offers?!
Machine needs a couple of parts, (flipper rubbers, one score paddle). Worked well until nephew came to visit. Do not know what repairs are needed.
William Lenoch
[email protected], Spokane, Washington 99217

What is a score paddle? just sent him an e-mail, I'll be in Spokane this weekend.

#1607 8 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

What is a score paddle? just sent him an e-mail, I'll be in Spokane this weekend.

I think he meant "flapper".

#1608 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Link/Contact: " target="_blank">charlotte.craigslist.org link

8balldoor_(resized).jpg8balldoor_(resized).jpg

Weird. I could see that tag on an AAB but on a 2-player game?? What does it do with quarters?? Just eat 'em??

#1609 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $500 or make offer

Taking a look at this one this evening.

#1610 8 years ago

Thanks for all the advice! I picked up a Hi-Deal today for $400, and yes, we were able to get it apart and down all of the stairs successfully! I handled it on the smaller steps while my husband took on the tough stretches.

It's fully working and still has the key to the lock box, but it's definitely got a lot of wear on the playfield and the cabinet is banged up a bit. All the plastics are in good shape though, and the backglass seemed good. Looking forward to working on it!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1611 8 years ago

Nice score on the hi deal, playfield looks good to me!

#1612 8 years ago

Your husband is a lucky guy to have his wife there helping take it down the steps. It sounds like you're the one excited to work on/play the new game!

Congrats!

#1613 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Your husband is a lucky guy to have his wife there helping take it down the steps. It sounds like you're the one excited to work on/play the new game!
Congrats!

Lol, I'm the lucky one! All that heavy lifting only cost me a BBQ dinner!

My son and I are the main pinheads, but my husband commented today that he's really starting to enjoy playing pins. Bwahaha, my plan is working!

#1614 8 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Lol, I'm the lucky one! All that heavy lifting only cost me a BBQ dinner!
My son and I are the main pinheads, but my husband commented today that he's really starting to enjoy playing pins. Bwahaha, my plan is working!

Have fun working on your new pin and if you have any tech questions go to the EM Hangout forum/EM Tech Pinball sub-forum and ask away. Also pinrepair.com and pinwiki.com are chock full of good repair info..

#1615 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $500 or make offer
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">ocala.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "...it only lights up we do not know what is wrong with it and we have no keys..."

Picked this up this evening for $100 which may have been too much. Some photos are in the 'What did you bring home today' topic. Two of the fuses have been wrapped in tinfoil so it definitely has some issues.

#1616 8 years ago

Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: 2,660
Cost: $400 OBO
Link/Contact: peoria.craigslist.org link
Condition: Playfield has severe planking. OP: "Looking to get rid of an old pinball machine. Would need to be restored."

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

#1617 8 years ago

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
Game/Type: Play Ball / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1971
Production: 3,076
Link/Contact: indianapolis.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "All machines are complete but need service work (light up but do not play)"

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired.**

#1618 8 years ago

Game/Type: Triple Action / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1974
Production: 3,828
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Great pinball for the price, shop it yourself and save$$$$$"

#1619 8 years ago

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: Front Cabinet and coin door in rough condition. OP: "The machine lights up (as shown) but reads "tilt". We've tried to level it, but the 'tilt' sign won't go off. It has been in the family for the past 40+ years and stored in a temperature-controlled basement. It needs to be fixed before it can be played but that shouldn't be an issue to someone familiar with these machines. We have a few spare lightbulbs and other parts that will come with the machine."

#1620 8 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I picked up a Hi-Deal today

I've always admired the art package on this game. Nice get! Congratulations on the new pin...and navigating those stairs.

#1621 8 years ago

Game/Type: Straight Flush / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1970
Production: Unknown
Cost: $250 Willing to accept reasonable offers
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: " I have had this machine for a few years but just do not have the time to repair it. All of the play field rubbers have been replaced as have many of the lights. The machine starts up and resets but still needs some attention and repairs to run as it should. Back glass exhibits a fair amount of paint flaking."

#1622 8 years ago

Game/Type: Liberty Bell / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 3,000
Cost: $450 Firm
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Works But Needs Shop"

#1623 8 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Spin-a-Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1969
Production: 2,650
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Case is a little worn and someone painted the top (easy fix to put it right!) but it plays well. Glass has a little flaking but playing field is in good shape! It was resently re-rubbered and comes with schematics."

#1624 8 years ago

Game/Type: Dragon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 5,550
Link/Contact: omaha.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "...comes on but don't work."

#1625 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Baby Pac-Man / SS 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 7,000
Link/Contact: ksu.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Owners manual included. Looks great!
Needs new boards. Power supply works.
Repairman said it would cost $600 in parts & labor to fix new boards."

Added over 8 years ago: **Williams Cyclone, below, not found**

#1626 8 years ago

Game/Type: Cyclone / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1947
Specialty: Flipperless
Cost: $225
Link/Contact: wichita.craigslist.org link

OP: Picked this up as a project that I never got around to. Now I need it out of the garage. It does not run currently though the back glass does light up. The cabinet is pretty distressed and the side that is not shown has some white spray paint on it. $225 or reasonable offer.

#1627 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Game/Type: Cyclone / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1947
Specialty: Flipperless
Cost: $225
Link/Contact: wichita.craigslist.org link
OP: Picked this up as a project that I never got around to. Now I need it out of the garage. It does not run currently though the back glass does light up. The cabinet is pretty distressed and the side that is not shown has some white spray paint on it. $225 or reasonable offer.

Link wasn't working for me.

#1628 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Link wasn't working for me.

Try it now

#1629 8 years ago

Took me to a page of multiple pinball listings, but the Cyclone was the first. So...GOOD ENOUGH! (I think it's that pinside c-list glitch that's been chat about for a while now.)

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Took me to a page of multiple pinball listings, but the Cyclone was the first. So...GOOD ENOUGH! (I think it's that pinside c-list glitch that's been chat about for a while now.)

Scroll down some and there's a funky looking Beat Time for $300 and a pretty nice Brite-Star asking $600.

#1631 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Putting on the main pinball page was the best I could do....to not get that error. Glad you were able to locate it.

#1632 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Glad you were able to locate it.

Me too! And not a big deal about the multiple-listings page. Thanks for adjusting the link! Fun to see the rest of the listings, too.

#1633 8 years ago

Game/Type: Touchdown / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1967
Production: 2,253
Link/Contact: baltimore.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Machine does not have glass on the playing field, but it does work. Missing parts on playing field."

#1634 8 years ago

Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Link/Contact: baltimore.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Machine lights up when plugged in, but does not work. Paint is chipping off face as shown in picture."

#1635 8 years ago

Cue-T, below, just for me - This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Quoted from NicoVolta:

Hey hey... middle-pop alert!

Nico, just for you.

Game/Type: Miss-O / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1969
Production: 2,351
Cost: $400 OBO
Link/Contact: richmond.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Miss-o pinball machine in excellent condition for its age. Just needs a little or few minor adjustments."

#1636 8 years ago

Looks nice from a distance! (said many a buyer)

It's the 2" flipper version of Spanish Eyes... it's fun. Check it out if you're local 'cuz everyone needs a middle-pop somewhere in their collection.

#1637 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player

Backglass is pretty bad, but BGResto has Gulfstream if anyone picks this up.

#1638 8 years ago

Here's one Pecos:

Williams Cue-T for $100 in the QuadCities IL/IA

quadcities.craigslist.org link

#1639 8 years ago

Another from Mr. P...

Flip Flop, 1976 Bally: $400
Good condition needs new bumpers, have owned for 25 years.
Paul
[email protected], Bend, Oregon 97703

#1640 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Here's one Pecos:
Williams Cue-T for $100 in the QuadCities IL/IA

That looks like a hoot! Just a little cabinet wallpaper to remove. *LOL* Hard to go wrong for $100. I'm gonna keep the colsond3 refrain alive in his absence:

"Wish I were closer!"

#1641 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

That looks like a hoot! Just a little cabinet wallpaper to remove. *LOL* Hard to go wrong for $100. I'm gonna keep the colsond3 refrain alive in his absence:
"Wish I were closer!"

If I were into Williams games from that era I would have bought it for the parts if nothing else......

#1642 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Williams Cue-T for $100

Of course, the listing has already been pulled. Congrats to the lucky pinhead who got it. Anyone here?

#1643 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Laser War / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1987
Production: 2,569
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Complete running project in decent shape. Needs come TLC to be perfect, or play it as is."

#1644 8 years ago

Game/Type: Little Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 6,300
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet has been painted. OP: "Working condition but needs TLC (new bumpers and flippers)."

#1645 8 years ago

Game/Type: Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155

Game/Type: Laser Cue / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 2,800

Link/Contact: daytona.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "2 pinball machine package. Cleaning out.need space. Have a captain fantastic. And. Laser cue. Captain fantastic. Can power up an play but needs some tlc. Some playfield wear around pop bumpers on left side. Backglass nice but does have one crack. Been fixed an does not hurt looks much. Good potential. Laser cue has nice. Cabnet playfield is real nice. Was working but now not. Great game to fix. Or doner for parts. Any ?"

#1646 8 years ago

Have a Seawitch project if anyone is interested. Project being the operative word here.
THE BAD:
The game has a transformer that doesn't work. It has a full board set, but all assumed non working. The playfield on it is completely trashed, like missing 50% of the paint trashed. The slingshot are missing the kicking arm, but the coil and bracket is still there. It has one broken plastic, and one cracked plastic. The backglass has some fade, but is actually pretty solid overall. Cabinet head has a plywood back, it was replaced by previous owner, lower cabinet is solid but not the prettiest. Rectifier board will likely just need replaced, rest of the boards don't look too bad, but again assumed non working, mpu does have some corrosion. Legs are black so I assume not original but not sure what seawitch came with. Has original correct playfield posts for the most part, the unique dark blue ones, playfield hardware for posts has been tumbled, but didn't get the posts in the ultrasonic cleaner as of yet....PBR has correct reproduction posts anyway. Has set of replacement side rails included. At some point someone added a second flipper button to each side of the cabinet, I have no idea why because they aren't wired up, but the new side rails will cover that hole.

THE GOOD:
The game comes with a spare playfield that is in very good shape for a Seawitch. It is missing three inserts, the two yellow arrows near the upper orbit, and the lower left side special round red insert. All three could be transferred from the blown out game easily. The back side of that playfield still has most of the harness, but all mechs have been removed, the harness was cut at the top side of the playfield so no connectors attached. It is really the selling point of this game to be honest.

This game is obviously a major project, but I do believe it is salvageable, and with Seawitch being pretty rare rather see someone buy it who is has the time and skill to save it rather than just part it out....I could part it out, I'm good at taking them apart its that whole putting it back together thing that gets me. I do have a friend in Missouri with a transformer for sale so that should get you a good part of the way there, also its completely compatable with the Altek board system so instead of spending a few $100 on repair of a 30 year old boar set you could go all new for $415 and along with the playfield have yourself a pretty damn nice looking game.

I'm located in Lafayette, IN, but I do a fair amount of driving around for games and happy to help out on that if needed. You are welcome to come see it in person as well. I am also willing to ship but really want you to understand how big of a project this game is. Cool with cash and paypal gifts.

Any questions feel free to PM, email [email protected], or text 574-596-2668.

#1647 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

The playfield on it is completely trashed, like missing 50% of the paint trashed.

So, you're saying it's "recently shopped and HUO".

Should be a fun project for someone. GLWS!

#1648 8 years ago

Game/Type: Dealers Choice / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1974
Production: 8,850
Cost: $375
Condition: OP: "...works 90 % real clean..."
Game/Type: Amigo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1973
Production: 4,325
Cost: $250
Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,400
Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $350
Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 1,070 (!)
Cost: $750
Cost: $2200 for all five, Firm
Condition: OP: "3 Gottlieb pinball machines one jack in the box and one jumping jack and one surf champ all will need some work on them to get them 100 % working so they are all projects but work some what just need contact cleaning."
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Added over 8 years ago: **This posting has expired**

#1649 8 years ago

**This posting has been flagged for removal.**
Game/Type: Jive Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1970
Production: 465+ Appx
Cost: $120
Link/Contact: bakersfield.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "70's style in its original state. These early models are classics. It was cleaned and bulbs replaced recently. It works great! I don't have the room for it anymore."

#1650 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Laser War / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1987
Production: 2,569
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">boston.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Complete running project in decent shape. Needs come TLC to be perfect, or play it as is."

13 hour round trip and 2.5 tanks of gas....I'm really considering it

Edit - game is already gone

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.