IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 523.
#16301 4 years ago
Quoted from Juicerc51:

I have some project machines I plan on listing. Garage find type stuff of varying conditions. They are:
Skateball
Stern Meteor
Square Head (1963)
Williams Extra Inning (1962)
I will put together pics and info on each later.

May be interested in a few of those

#16302 4 years ago

Philadelphia - Might be a good deal not sure if price is for one game or both... these are two good games...

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

PER OP:

Hello craigslist I have 2 wood round pinball machines for sale.

WILLIAMS 21

GOTTLIEBS DANCING DOLLS

They are in good condition. Im remodeling my basement and dont have space for them....Im asking $1200.00 obo. Dealers welcome. Cash only ....must pickup....please no lowballers not desperate but negotiable....plz TEXT ONLY...THX for looking and have a great day.

#16303 4 years ago

Bethlehem PA; Not the worst EM, especially at this price:

allentown.craigslist.org link

Per OP:

Bally Circus pinball machine project.
Non working but decent condition.
Absolutely, worth fixing and restoring.
$275
Located in Bethlehem.
Easy garage pick up.

#16304 4 years ago

Cleveland Ohio: desired wedgie - Golden Arrow...$1,000

cleveland.craigslist.org link

Per OP:

1973 Gottlieb pinball machine. Plays as it should. Leave phone number to reach you.

#16305 4 years ago

#sorcerer
Williams
Price:$1000 OBO
OP:$1000 obo Arcade game
Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1335749049955647/

#16306 4 years ago

I have been getting a lot of interest in the project machines I have. I will try to describe them...

Meteor - $500 OBO
Missing Backglass and 2 boards
some missing plastics
Have not tried to plug in or turn on.

IMG_7146 (resized).JPGIMG_7146 (resized).JPGIMG_7151 (resized).JPGIMG_7151 (resized).JPGIMG_7152 (resized).JPGIMG_7152 (resized).JPGIMG_7153 (resized).JPGIMG_7153 (resized).JPGIMG_7154 (resized).JPGIMG_7154 (resized).JPG
#16307 4 years ago

Skateball - $700 OBO
Backglass flaking
some playfield wear
cabinet is fair condition, no moisture swelling
pictures below are all i have right now.

IMG_7147 (resized).JPGIMG_7147 (resized).JPGIMG_7148 (resized).JPGIMG_7148 (resized).JPGIMG_7149 (resized).JPGIMG_7149 (resized).JPGIMG_7150 (resized).JPGIMG_7150 (resized).JPG
#16308 4 years ago
Quoted from Juicerc51:

Skateball - $700 OBO
Backglass flaking
some playfield wear
cabinet is fair condition, no moisture swelling
pictures below are all i have right now.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I sent you a PM about the skateball, thanks

#16309 4 years ago

Still have a zacc soccer kings partial project. Shopped, clean, bg art is crackled, just needs a few tweeks. 700

#16310 4 years ago

picked up a cheap white water last night that was missing the topper. If anyone has a old topper or even a repro topper I would take it off your hands.

#16312 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

picked up a cheap white water last night that was missing the topper. If anyone has a old topper or even a repro topper I would take it off your hands.

This wasnt the one on ebay in MN was it?

#16313 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This wasnt the one on ebay in MN was it?

yep, i just acquired a repro topper but would still take a original.

#16315 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Stern Lectranamo
ebay.com link » 1978 Stern Lectronamo Pinball Machine

Went for $250 with a perfect backglass. Even with shipping I SHOULDA (woulda couda) bid on it. Weird theme but that's why I love it.

#16316 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS System 4 or 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503
Cost: $600 Firm
Contact/Link: Pinsider @manadams, https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stellar-wars-6#post-5587848

Condition: "Working except for sound, 3rd player display out and one drop target broken. $600 firm."

#16317 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Nice score!

#16318 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Went for $250 with a perfect backglass. Even with shipping I SHOULDA (woulda couda) bid on it. Weird theme but that's why I love it.

Seller cancelled the order through ebay saying the game was damaged. Bad seller. is baller88 Rockland Pinballs in Nanuet NY?

#16319 4 years ago
Quoted from RoyGBev:

Wow! I should have bid on it

#16320 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Wow! I should have bid on it

Called seller, waiting on reply before i .....

#16321 4 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Seller cancelled the order through ebay saying the game was damaged. Bad seller. is baller88 Rockland Pinballs in Nanuet NY?

Yes he is.

#16322 4 years ago

I Called seller 3 times.., waiting on reply before i .....

#16323 4 years ago

I have a decent project Mr & Mrs PAC MAN here in Central PA I would let go for $550. My plans were to fix it up and take it to one of the shows this year but I don't know if I want to deal with shows at this point with this CoronaVirus mess. From memory it is in overall good condition, untested boards (assume battery damage), a scratch or two on the backglass and a little minor wear on the playfield but overall a solid project machine.

We are located about a mile off I-81 (exit 45 or 47 midway between the two exits) and machine is in the garage for easy loading. Because of the CoronaVirus I don't want to spend a lot of time with a buyer - I would have machine in the driveway ready to load and buyer can look it over but I am not getting close to anyone right now so they need to be able to load it. I'll list it on Pinside for sale at some point and include pictures then but for now I don't have any pictures of it yet. I just decided to post it tonight in case anyone was headed past on I-81 and looking for a project that is easy to grab. (CASH at pick up ONLY).

#16324 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I have a decent project Mr & Mrs PAC MAN here in Central PA I would let go for $550. My plans were to fix it up and take it to one of the shows this year but I don't know if I want to deal with shows at this point with this CoronaVirus mess. From memory it is in overall good condition, untested boards (assume battery damage), a scratch or two on the backglass and a little minor wear on the playfield but overall a solid project machine.
We are located about a mile off I-81 (exit 45 or 47 midway between the two exits) and machine is in the garage for easy loading. Because of the CoronaVirus I don't want to spend a lot of time with a buyer - I would have machine in the driveway ready to load and buyer can look it over but I am not getting close to anyone right now so they need to be able to load it. I'll list it on Pinside for sale at some point and include pictures then but for now I don't have any pictures of it yet. I just decided to post it tonight in case anyone was headed past on I-81 and looking for a project that is easy to grab. (CASH at pick up ONLY).

I'd grab this if I were in your area, nice price !

#16325 4 years ago

King Kool
Gottlieb em
$200
Louisville, AL
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2553308431652952/

#16326 4 years ago

I would already be at his house if I lived closer. If you would let STI pick this up I would take it. Do you have something else you could package with it?

#16327 4 years ago

I’ve wanted one of these as a project for a while but since they’ve barred me from
entry into my own arcade I don’t think I can buy any new projects. Pretty pissed about it.

If anyone’s interested, I can always hold it although I’m in the opposite direction from the interested parties!

#16328 4 years ago

Mr Pinball this AM. At $150 I assume this is a project:

Sweethearts, 1963 Gottlieb: 150
Pictures available through email.
Pam Dapprich Phone: 417-598-0472
[email protected], Branson, Missouri 65616

#16329 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Jubilee
Williams em
$300
Super Flite
Williams em
$600
Ringgold, GA*
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217229958487160&id=1417206991
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/230883061635712/
*Where the Georgia State Police stage a speeding trap on the Georgia Tennessee border daily. Ask me how I know.

Super Flite price dropped to $500 firm. https://www.facebook.com/groups/669815773135120?view=permalink&id=2755871301196213

#16335 4 years ago

Bowling Queen
Gottlieb em
$500 obo
Wesley Chapel, FL
ebay.com link: 1964 Gottlieb Bowling Queen Pinball Machine Project

#16336 4 years ago

I know where you can get replacement LED display boards...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#16337 4 years ago

I have had some interest in this but everyone so far is too far away for a "quick" pick up. I could really use the space right now and am looking for a quick local sale so I figured I would bump this again to see if there was any local interest. Original post was just above --- post number 16323

#16342 4 years ago

It says the link is broken, but that is a buddy of mine selling it, so I will text him and let everyone know.

#16343 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It says the link is broken, but that is a buddy of mine selling it, so I will text him and let everyone know.

Ok. He says he is not sure why the link Is down, but it is still for sale and it's fully working. If anyone wants it, you can PM me for his number.

#16344 4 years ago

chicago.craigslist.org link

10 FREE EM heads!!! Somebody should absolutely grab these!!!

Not sure what games. Located in Chicago!

#16345 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

One is an ss. Let’s see who can figure it out.

#16346 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wow! Someone get those!!

#16348 4 years ago

Charlie’s Angels
Gottlieb ss
$345
Lexington, va
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760?view=permalink&id=1809534609177204

Me: This is the common “freckles” backglass version

#16349 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Let’s see who can figure it out.

One is an OXO (!!!), one is a Honey and one is a Swinger. One looks like a High Ace or Dealers Choice.

One is a Space Mission or Space Odyssey.

One is Little Chief.

#16350 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

One is an OXO (!!!), one is a Honey and one is a Swinger.

Hopefully the body of the OXO went to a good cause, like making a coffee table!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 169.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 22.50
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,101 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 523.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.