431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 520.
#16251 3 years ago

I’d be all over that if it wasn’t for the lockdown and TX not wanting LA residents crossing the border. I’m sure someone in your area will snatch it up.

#16252 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The seller offered all four to me for $400, I agreed to buy them, then he ghosted me. Someone got a really good deal

Had a deal struck this week. Seller said pickup Saturday and we agreed to talk Friday to finalize a pickup time.

Texted Friday and he said sold it.... Then saw a post on Facebook of the guy who bought it ... Some people just suck haha

#16253 3 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

I’d be all over that if it wasn’t for the lockdown and TX not wanting LA residents crossing the border. I’m sure someone in your area will snatch it up.

Pay Daditude PayPal friends and family now and pick up the pin in a few weeks when this all blows over

#16254 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Had a deal struck this week. Seller said pickup Saturday and we agreed to talk Friday to finalize a pickup time.
Texted Friday and he said sold it.... Then saw a post on Facebook of the guy who bought it ... Some people just suck haha

A pinsider basically did this to me on a package deal. Everything was set for a Saturday pickup, and then he stopped responding to me mid week. Eventually he replied, a few weeks later, claiming someone came along and paid 50% more. Guess it worked out for me as I don’t want to do business with someone like that. I’m guessing he misrepresenting the condition of the machines too. Seems like the deal eroded when I pushed for better pics...

#16255 3 years ago

Quoted from bluespin:

Pay daditude PayPal friends and family now and pick up the pin in a few weeks when this all blows over

I have a deal pending. If it falls through PoBoyPinball I have no problem taking paypal and holding it.

#16257 3 years ago

Pokerino
Williams
$150
Hampshire, IL
Pinsider danczaz
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94297

#16259 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Stern Lectranamo

That's the same guy who has a different machine for sale. I contacted him yesterday about it, but haven't gotten a response yet.

I'm pretty sure he's legit, will wait a bit longer for response.

#16260 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I have a deal pending. If it falls through PoBoyPinball I have no problem taking paypal and holding it.

Really.....

#16261 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

That's the same guy who has a different machine for sale. I contacted him yesterday about it, but haven't gotten a response yet.
I'm pretty sure he's legit, will wait a bit longer for response.

he is legit

#16262 3 years ago

Thanks,

I think I've spoken with him in the past.

You just never know these days.

#16263 3 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Thanks,
I think I've spoken with him in the past.
You just never know these days.

no problem, rob is good dude, his games usually sell within a hour so if you do not hear back it is probably gone.

#16264 3 years ago

Looking for an Alien poker Project.

#16265 3 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

Looking for an Alien poker Project.

This is NOT a "wanted to buy" thread.

#16266 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

This is NOT a "wanted to buy" thread.

Forgive me, I missed the rules of this thread post, please point me to it.

#16267 3 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

The topic of the thread is for people to post available projects they have or have found for others. If you're looking for a particular title try that game's club thread or maybe a regional for sale thread. Good luck in your hunt!

#16268 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 174
Production: 5,977
WE ARE PRE-SELLING, PLEASE CALL US AT 312-343-0613!
https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Highland-Park/60035/2516766
picture # 115

#16269 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

no problem, rob is good dude, his games usually sell within a hour so if you do not hear back it is probably gone.

thx

#16270 3 years ago

#discotek
Bally
Price: Free
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/674370456707379/

#16271 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Discotek
Bally
Price: Free
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/674370456707379/

Had a deal for this and time set to pick it up. He messaged a hour later asking for more money then I said I would give him just to hold it for an hour. Not driving the 2 hours to get into a bidding war.

#16272 3 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

Had a deal for this and time set to pick it up. He messaged a hour later asking for more money then I said I would give him just to hold it for an hour. Not driving the 2 hours to get into a bidding war.

Some less than fun sellers lately it seems.

#16273 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Some less than fun sellers lately it seems.

Had the truck packed and wife and kid ready for the trip when I got his text. Maybe I could have still gotten it but not worth dealing with it.

#16274 3 years ago

Had the truck packed and wife and kid ready for the trip when I got his text. Maybe I could have still gotten it but not worth dealing with it.

730 produced. To me it looks one that is rare for a reason.

#16275 3 years ago

Was the asking price free, and then he said make offer in the private message?

#16276 3 years ago

Ya man, really not cool. I just posted about one a day or two ago that went sideways on me.

Quoted from bluespin:

Was the asking price free, and then he said make offer in the private message?

It was marked as free, yes.

#16277 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Ya man, really not cool. I just posted about one a day or two ago that went sideways on me.

It was marked as free, yes.

Price was just reduced from $150 to Free. I told the seller I’ll take it.

#16279 3 years ago

Pitch and Bat (solid state)

Hitters Rally
$900
Liberty Township
Pinsider cincyITguy
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94323

#16280 3 years ago

Saw the machine when I picked up my Shuttle cabinet, solid seller looks to be a good machine for someone.

#16281 3 years ago
Quoted from Jr99svt:

It’s in the first post of this forum. You could also try posting in the buy sell trade forums for upcoming pinball shows near you like Pinfest, York and Pintastic (MA show), if you plan on atte ding any of these shows. You can also post a wtb ad in the Marketplace.

#16282 3 years ago

#take-five
Allied Leisure
Price:$120
OP:Inherited this from my grandfather. It brought us so much joy when we were younger! Plug it in and it turns on, but will require work to restore to it's full glory (had been kept in a garage the last 3 years and don't forget...it's a vintage piece from the late 70s!).
Only 1 exterior scuff (chipped veneer) and has all original wiring/lighting/parts.
$100 obo. Must be able to pay via Venmo/CashApp and pick up.
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/216318559585148/

#16283 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Take Five
Allied Leisure
OP:Inherited this from my grandfather. It brought us so much joy when we were younger! Plug it in and it turns on, but will require work to restore to it's full glory (had been kept in a garage the last 3 years and don't forget...it's a vintage piece from the late 70s!).
Only 1 exterior scuff (chipped veneer) and has all original wiring/lighting/parts.

Sounds like it’s part of the family, too bad they are selling

#16284 3 years ago

Airborne Avenger
Atari
$600
Indianapolis
Pinsider PBEarwood
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93879

#16285 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Pay daditude PayPal friends and family now and pick up the pin in a few weeks when this all blows over

Quoted from Daditude:

Thanks bluespin and Daditude. I love this thread and group and what all they do to help get project's in people's hands. Just different times right now so just working on my projects I already have.

#16286 3 years ago

Thanks bluespin and Daditude. I love this thread and group and what all they do to help get project's in people's hands. Just different times right now so just working on my projects I already have.

I already have a sale pending on it, but I may be listing more soon if you (or anyone on here) is interested, just PM me.

#16287 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Take Five
Allied Leisure

A CHEAP COCKTAIL NEAR ME AND I MISSED IT? DAMN.

#16288 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

A CHEAP COCKTAIL NEAR ME AND I MISSED IT? DAMN.

I'm trying for you man!

#16292 3 years ago

If I ever bought a cocktail pin, it would be this one. I don't know why I like it so much

#16293 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

If I ever bought a cocktail pin, it would be this one. I don't know why I like it so much

There’s one local on CL, but it’s $1200.

#16294 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

There’s one local on CL, but it’s $1200.

#16295 3 years ago

Posted in Facebook EM Pinball group, not mine.Since it's a private group, I can't share the direct link to this post, but the group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515859252011820/

Listing:
Is there anyone near Rochester, Michigan interested in a potential re-theme project? This is a Dealer's Choice. I started the retheme 20 years ago. I got as far as stripping the playfield and sanding it. I also have blank playfield plastics cut using the original plastics as a template. Game is 95% complete. Missing items/problems: No chime unit, score motor is burned out, no legs. I have all of the playfield parts in a box and the apron and side rails stored. PM me with an offer if you want to take on the project of re-theming it. Otherwise I'm going to make a new post and put parts up for grabs.

I should also mention the head is in great shape and already working. At one time, I popped it on my Dealers Choice and got it all working

It has sat long enough. I don't think I'll ever get to it before I'm dead. I don't have the talent or patience to do it. PM me if you want to make an offer .... I'll let it go for less than the parts are worth, that's for sure.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 11.03.29 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-08 at 11.03.29 AM (resized).png
#16296 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

F14
Williams
$900 obo
Pinsider defonze88
Boca Ratón, FL
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/94344

I grabbed this, I have a board on the shelf ready to go. nice bang for buck

#16300 3 years ago

I have some project machines I plan on listing. Garage find type stuff of varying conditions. They are:
Skateball
Stern Meteor
Square Head (1963)
Williams Extra Inning (1962)
I will put together pics and info on each later.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 45.00
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 326 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/326?hl=juicerc51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.