431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 520.
#16001 4 years ago

From Mr Pinball ad this morning:

Beat The Clock, 1963 Williams: $300
Excellent backglass with some playfield wear near the star hole. First Williams 2-ball multiball. Cabinet is flaking.
John
[email protected], Denver, Colorado
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flash, 1978 Williams: $400
Nice backglass with a little flaking. Debbie Harry look-alike on backglass. First game from any manufacturer to have a dynamic background sound during gameplay. Early solid state game.
John
Gold Rush, 1966 Bally: $500
Excellent bagatelle backglass and normal playfield wear. Unrestored and was working before being moved.
John
Klondike, 1971 Williams: $250
Nice backglass with a mylared playfield. Cabinet in nice shape also. Missing the plastics.
John
Lectronamo, Heatwave, Jack In The Box, & Jumping Jack, 1960s/1970s Various: Free
Four project/parts machines from Stern, Williams and Gottlieb. Can be used for parts or making custom machines.
John
Pro Football, 1973 Gottlieb: $300
Excellent backglass with a mylared playfield. Double flippers and a nice cabinet. Email for pictures.
John

#16002 4 years ago

#gulfstream
Williams
Price:$150 OBO
OP: Doesn’t work as is, it needs restored. $150 OBO
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/225016655361126/

#16003 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

providence.craigslist.org link
Don't see this one to often.[quoted image]

Saw that listing too, just too far away for me for this title. Looks to be a good deal / in nice shape.

#16004 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Saw that listing too, just too far away for me for this title. Looks to be a good deal / in nice shape.

If I can do something let me know.

#16005 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

If I can do something let me know.I’d love the jumping jack/jack in the box for projects and would fastenal them if possible

#16009 4 years ago

I went through the photos and all I could think was, "Designer sunglasses are the worst. Fugly and expensive."

#16010 4 years ago

Fastenal is no accepting new 3PL shipments at this time. Sounds like it’s just until the corona virus passes. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/shipping-shutdown-through-fastenal#post-5531505

#16011 4 years ago

Need advice...looking at a Firepower project with a damaged head...don't really want to build one.

Seems like finding one would be simple enough...

Which heads would be "plug and play" compatible? Any early Williams SS?

Does anyone have actual plans to build a head?

Feel free to PM...

Thanks

#16012 4 years ago

Wild Life
Gottlieb em
$400
Orlando
orlando.craigslist.org link

#16013 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Need advice...looking at a Firepower project with a damaged head...don't really want to build one.
Feel free to PM...
Thanks

I'm not aware of any plans out there, but they're all the same as far as I know.

#16014 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Feel free to PM...
Thanks

Mine sat next to Gorgar and it looked to be the same.

#16015 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Feel free to PM...
Thanks

Send it to me and I’ll put it in my arcade. In just a few weeks time the cabinet will match the head

#16016 4 years ago

#road-show-red-and-teds
Williams
Price: $2,700
OP:This is a players condition Road Show. Everything works including all lights, coils, switches, and heads; but it has some cosmetic issues.There was playfield wear that has had a subpar repaint job between the flippers and scoop.There is a flipper opto board missing that has been replaced with a leaf switch (I have not noticed a difference)The cabinet has some scratches and is faded, but I have new cabinet decals that are included.Coin door has had a credit button added.It does have a new lock down bar!Hoping to sell to free space, but I will consider trades
Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/558176208125617/

#16017 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Road Show
Williams
Price: $2,700
OP:This is a players condition Road Show. Everything works including all lights, coils, switches, and heads; but it has some cosmetic issues.There was playfield wear that has had a subpar repaint job between the flippers and scoop.There is a flipper opto board missing that has been replaced with a leaf switch (I have not noticed a difference)The cabinet has some scratches and is faded, but I have new cabinet decals that are included.Coin door has had a credit button added.It does have a new lock down bar!Hoping to sell to free space, but I will consider trades
Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/558176208125617/

Now listed here : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-84

#16018 4 years ago

utica.craigslist.org link

$50.00 project bowling game.

#16019 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

utica.craigslist.org link
$50.00 project bowling game.

I'd grab that shuffle for $50 if it were 30 minutes away. Easy find for somebody.

#16020 4 years ago

A couple of cheap DMD machines.

lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Always nice to see this: Scam or horribly underpriced?

#16021 4 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Christmas tree in the picture first clue might be stinky.

Tin Eye says the image is unique but it didn't find the one in ad either.

#16022 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'd grab that shuffle for $50 if it were 30 minutes away. Easy find for somebody.

I took your advice

#16023 4 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

can someone in vegas investigate,i'll take off now to go get them.

#16024 4 years ago

My guess scam when I pulled up contact number says error. Usually when it’s to good to be true, then it is.

#16025 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

can someone in vegas investigate,i'll take off now to go get them.

If the ad is legitimate, any Pinsider knowledgeable enough to know what to look at would buy them for themselves. That’s just too good of a deal to pass up.

#16026 4 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

The is a phone number and a CL mail contact. Worth a call.

702 area code is a Las Vegas area code.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 7.34.38 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-17 at 7.34.38 PM (resized).png

#16027 4 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

I took your advice

Cape cod!! Fun shuffle bowler. Nice pick up

#16028 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The is a phone number and a CL mail contact. Worth a call.
702 area code is a Las Vegas area code.

Thanks for the clarification mine won’t show it.

F6E671B4-69FE-42C0-A254-E162C02F4506 (resized).pngF6E671B4-69FE-42C0-A254-E162C02F4506 (resized).png
#16029 4 years ago

Stern Meteor for sale. On pinside.

$625.00

Some where in New Jersey.

I wish I was closer !!!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93328

#16030 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern Meteor for sale. On pinside.
$625.00
Some where in New Jersey.
I wish I was closer !!!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93328

That went pending sale 15 minutes after the ad went up

#16031 4 years ago

#charlies-angels

For sale here...no pics in ad or company website. Lots of autographed music/entertainment items.....might be worth calling.

https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Studio-City/91604/2512824

#16032 4 years ago

#meteor
Stern
Price: $500
OP:Worked and we moved it and I think the mover hooked it up wrong I'm sure it's a simple fix
Link:https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/217127179346404/

#16033 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Meteor
Stern
OP:Worked and we moved it and I think the mover hooked it up wrong I'm sure it's a simple fix

Wish it were closer!

#16034 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Wish it were closer!

My nephew lives 10 miles from it. I'm going to try and own this one.

#16035 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Meteor
Stern

If nothing works then they probably just forgot to reattach the ground braid inside the head. Simple fix.

#16036 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If nothing works then they probably just forgot to reattach the ground braid inside the head. Simple fix.

Should still boot without the ground strap. Maybe they forgot a connector on the rectifier board.

#16037 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Meteor
Stern

Quoted from cottonm4:

My nephew lives 10 miles from it. I'm going to try and own this one.

Contact. and then nothing.

I sent this guy a FB contact mail. When the work day was over I got a response. " Do you think I priced it too cheap? The amount of replies has been heavy."

It sounds like he got hit hard.

I told him if he got it running that he could get more for it. I also said if he would put up better pics that he could do better. I asked him if it was still working would he still want to sell it.

I did not hear back from him. The ad is gone. I don't know if he changed his mind and will try to fix it or if someone tossed out an offer he could not refuse. If I were local and if the back glass and play field were in good shape I would give more for one that looked good as that one did in the pics.

OTOH, it is a Meteor and more of them are around.

#16038 4 years ago

Is anyone in the group in Memphis and can bring an empty cabinet to Atlanta or anywhere near the Atlanta área (Birmingham, Chattanooga, etc)?There’s an empty Gottlieb 80B cabinet that I could use for my TX Sector restore. Thanks

#16039 4 years ago

#egg-head
Gottlieb
Price: $150
OP:Rarer Pinball from 1961. Needs total restoration but seems complete. Glass is all good. No keys. I was told that the family played this pinball many years ago.This model recently sold for over $5000 completely restored - https://www.pinrescue.com/games/egghead.html -
Link: yubasutter.craigslist.org link

#16041 4 years ago

Alien
Heighway Pinball
$5,000
Orlando, FL

Me: Not a Project but these were selling for $10,000 not long ago. Seller says he’s selling because of corona virus. A Black Knight Pro and Stranger Things Pro were put up for sale this week at $4000 each, and normally sell for $5000 each. Operator was selling because the location closed due to corona virus. I think we’re going to start seeing more people selling pins at reduced rates as they’re laid off from their jobs due to this virus.

#16042 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Alien
Heighway Pinball
$5,000
Orlando, FL

HOLY S, I don't see this lasting long...

#16043 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Alien
Heighway Pinball
$5,000
Orlando, FL
Me: Not a Project but these were selling for $10,000 not long ago. Seller says he’s selling because of corona virus. A Black Knight Pro and Stranger Things Pro were put up for sale this week at $4000 each, and normally sell for $5000 each. Operator was selling because the location closed due to corona virus. I think we’re going to start seeing more people selling pins at reduced rates as they’re laid off from their jobs due to this virus.

Absolutely no doubt..... A JP2 Pro just went yesterday for 4k and there is currently a DP Pro still new in the box sitting in the marketplace at 5k. Only a matter of time before general prices on older titles start dropping too.

#16044 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Alien
Heighway Pinball
$5,000
Orlando, FL

I smell scam all over this one...pictures don't jive

#16045 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:I think we’re going to start seeing more people selling pins at reduced rates as they’re laid off from their jobs due to this virus.

sounds like a reasonable assumption. If they are leveraged up on the mortgages or financed their pins, very well could be some sales.

#16046 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Alien
Heighway Pinball
$5,000
Orlando, FL

My work was shut down and my wife's was as well. I may be selling some pins off soon too...

#16047 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

My work was shut down and my wife's was as well. I may be selling some pins off soon too...

Sorry to hear that. I hope it is just a temporary shutdown, and you both will be back at work soon so you won't have to sell anything.

#16048 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Sorry to hear man. Somehow keep your head up.

#16049 4 years ago

I have to say I am really glad I have a couple of project machines in the house. It makes the days of essentially being quarantined a lot more fun

#16050 4 years ago

Gottlieb Flip-a-Card and Bank-a-Ball projects $500 OBO
Barnstable, MA
Pinside Marketplace
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93528

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
There are 25,995 posts in this topic. You are on page 321 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/321?hl=poboypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.