Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 522.
#15801 4 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

There was a playfield pic posted in the listing. Didn’t look like the game had been working in some time. It’s an Exhibit Supply Company game, so I would say less demand than the big manufacturers from that perspective. Very colorful with an interesting playfield layout and early bumper style. So from a visual perspective it looks cool. Reverse Flipper layout and probably “impulse Flippers” which is less desirable. All in all if it’s in decent cosmetic shape I would say no more than $250 as a project. You’re buying a piece of art in my opinion.

$250.00 waaaay more than I would have offered!

I agree not much demand. It doesn't seem like a very interesting table however, I would have taken it to either keep as a cool piece of history, or to find it a good home.

#15803 4 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

I posted a "price check" email last week on the Gondola, but didn't get any replies. She had sent me pics. the BG looked ok but no pics of the machine itself. She said that it's been sitting for like 40 years and doesn't know if all the parts are there.

ESCOs are beautiful machines, but I can guarantee that you will never come out on top if you sell it after buying it. Original parts are impossible to get. I paid 400 for a "working" Morocco that needed to be broken into. Shame on me, but I didn't do that before paying for it and lots of the logic had been removed. I'm at about 800 in total and it still isn't working 100% right.

I don't regret buying mine at all, but there isn't enough market for them to make it worth having unless it is going to be a long term keeper for you.

#15804 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

One of you guys up North go get this. Playfield wear but for $1200 obo....
Alien Star
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2745514945527606/

And already being flipped... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-star-5

#15805 4 years ago

It looks like he has done some work on it. To me that does not sound like it is being flipped based on my understanding of the definition of being flipped.

And it is an OBO price.

#15806 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

It looks like he has done some work on it. To me that does not sound like it is being flipped based on my understanding of the definition of being flipped.
And it is an OBO price.

If he bought it for $X and it is now listed less than 24 hours later for $X+ (OBO), it is being flipped.
Even if all he did was add clown vomit LEDs and "shop" it.

#15807 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

And it is an OBO price.

Thanks Cotton

Quoted from ss-pinball:

If he bought it for $X and it is now listed less than 24 hours later for $X+ (OBO), it is being flipped.
Even if all he did was add clown vomit LEDs and "shop" it.

SS, did you read the facebook ad and when it was sold? It wasn't 24hrs ago. When you drive an 11hr rd trip, fix, clean and shop a non booting game I hope someone is kind enough to pop into your thread and consider you a flipper. Did you even read or look at my ad at all? Where do you get clown puke leds? I wish you luck trying to hold onto every game you ever buy and not change your mind on a title. I put a considerable amount of work into the pin and I value my time.

#15808 4 years ago
Quoted from digdug2084:

ESCOs are beautiful machines, but I can guarantee that you will never come out on top if you sell it after buying it. Original parts are impossible to get. I paid 400 for a "working" Morocco that needed to be broken into. Shame on me, but I didn't do that before paying for it and lots of the logic had been removed. I'm at about 800 in total and it still isn't working 100% right.

Thanks for the input. Good luck with getting yours up to 100% I was pretty much trying to save it from the trash heap, and either keep it as a piece of history or find it a happy home. I'm not in it for the $$$, bit wasn't going to offer much due to the scenario you've described.

#15810 4 years ago

#sorcerer
Williams
Amarillo, TX
$150
OP:This pinball machine has been through arcades left and right and has been a great machine! Definitely all there and is super heavy! 150 obo priced to sell!! Message me for more information! Will go fast no holds serious inquiries only!
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2661392337451745/

#15811 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Sorcerer
Williams
Amarillo, TX
$150
OP:This pinball machine has been through arcades left and right and has been a great machine! Definitely all there and is super heavy! 150 obo priced to sell!! Message me for more information! Will go fast no holds serious inquiries only!

Complete and only $150? Instabuy.

#15812 4 years ago

#attila-the-hun
Game Plan
Minneapolis, MN
$1,250
OP: Very very rare attila the hun pinball by gsme plan inc. Only 500 made. Solid state, 100 percent cleaned waxed, and new rubbers and ball. Everything works except sounds. Prob an easy fix, who knows. Back glass is perfect, very nice playfield and cabnet. All manual Schematics and instructions included
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/665274074214256/

#15813 4 years ago

Project Bally Nitro Ground Shaker . I own an auto shop and I traded work/labor for the machine. Is has a beautiful backglass, very nice playfield with minor wear along the bonus thousands. Lower cabinet has chipping on lower back and the backbox is solid, BUT someone screwed the lower left corner(facing the back box) together. It was neatly done, so a proper wood glue job would make it just fine. Back box outer frame painted black(why?) You see this a lot on this machine and Kiss.

No flashes on the MPU(have tested nothing), some corrosion from original battery. Not too bad, very repairable.

$650 Firm. NO SHIPPING

#15814 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Sorcerer
Williams
Amarillo, TX
$150

Good road trip for one of you TX/OK guys!

#15815 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Sorcerer
Williams
Amarillo, TX
$150

if someone will go grab this I will pay you and have it picked up by STI

#15816 4 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Project Bally Nitro Ground Shaker . I own an auto shop and I traded work/labor for the machine. Is has a beautiful backglass, very nice playfield with minor wear along the bonus thousands. Lower cabinet has chipping on lower back and the backbox is solid, BUT someone screwed the lower left corner(facing the back box) together. It was neatly done, so a proper wood glue job would make it just fine. Back box outer frame painted black(why?) You see this a lot on this machine and Kiss.
No flashes on the MPU(have tested nothing), some corrosion from original battery. Not too bad, very repairable.
$650 Firm. NO SHIPPING

SOLD

#15820 4 years ago

#Fan-Tas-Tic

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60026/2461293

Me: I got my Fan-Tas-Tic from Gurnee a few years ago, this is the 3rd or 4th one I've seen fs in the Chicago area recently..

#15821 4 years ago

#Rescue911
#Jokerz
#Flight 2000
#Millionaire
#NBAFastbreak
#Worldcupsoccer

And other game room items (skill crane), etc, for auction here

https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Bogart/30622/2485485

#15822 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Fan-Tas-Tic
For sale here....
https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Glenview/60026/2461293
Me: I got my Fan-Tas-Tic from Gurnee a few years ago, this is the 3rd or 4th one I've seen fs in the Chicago area recently..

Edit, this is available for pre sale..
From the seller's listing:

Pinball Machines (Plural)

Williams Fan-tas-tic Pinball Machine

Wonder Wizard CB Charlie Pinball Machine

Bally Baby Pac Man Video/Pinball Machine

Gran Cael’s Type A Poker Machine

Air Hockey Machine

Furniture (as always)

Call 224.763.4444 for details

#15823 4 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Thanks Cotton

SS, did you read the facebook ad and when it was sold? It wasn't 24hrs ago. When you drive an 11hr rd trip, fix, clean and shop a non booting game I hope someone is kind enough to pop into your thread and consider you a flipper. Did you even read or look at my ad at all? Where do you get clown puke leds? I wish you luck trying to hold onto every game you ever buy and not change your mind on a title. I put a considerable amount of work into the pin and I value my time.

You're taking this personally. No I didn't look at the ads--either one. And I don't care.

It was a general statement about how it tends to happen:
someone jumps on a pin
takes it home
lists the pin with flowery and over-technical pin jargon that means almost nothing
they replace two dusty, crumbling rubbers
They add every spare LED they have to the easy to get places--just to get rid of them
looks at boards just to make sure that the batteries are from this century
Listed headline "Bulletproofed Documented HUO fully shopped pinball for sale $6k for my time"
OBO

If you aren't that guy, great. Awesome, even. My mistake. Sorry.

#15824 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Gottlieb Sheriff here in the DC area (Alexandria, VA) for $200. Sounds like a very light project.
washingtondc.craigslist.org link
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

I went to see the Sheriff... backglass was toast, cabinet slathered in a cream colored paint, playfield missing a lot of paint in the yellows and bad crazing in the reds and blues... mechanicals and components complete and not horribly corroded. Nice coin door and entrance plate.

A small project not so much... nice sellers though, I grew up in the area and it was nice to visit that part of NoVa once again.

#15825 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

You're taking this personally. No I didn't look at the ads--either one. And I don't care.
It was a general statement about how it tends to happen:
someone jumps on a pin
takes it home
lists the pin with flowery and over-technical pin jargon that means almost nothing
they replace two dusty, crumbling rubbers
They add every spare LED they have to the easy to get places--just to get rid of them
looks at boards just to make sure that the batteries are from this century
Listed headline "Bulletproofed Documented HUO fully shopped pinball for sale $6k for my time"
OBO
If you aren't that guy, great. Awesome, even. My mistake. Sorry.

Why shouldn’t he take it personally? Around here being tagged as a flipper carries bad vibes and people start wagging their finger. Basically, the other poster and yourself accused the man of being a flipper without even bothering to take a look at his ad where he described all the things he did to this pin, such as remove and polish/tumble all of the metal parts.

Both of you ASSUMED flipper, did not bother to take the time to find out what’s true and would leave many with the thought he was flipping. Basically, it is called starting rumors someone would have to live down as you head along on your merry way.

If he took it personally I can’t blame him.

#15826 4 years ago

I normally don’t intrude in these things anymore, but I got to know Crispin back when I lived in NY. Good guy, and knowing him (and the rest of that social group) was a big part of me getting so involved in the hobby.

Knowing him it was probably an impulse buy, he got it cleaned up and working, and decided he just didn’t like it. Always been open and honest about games he buys and sells. his collection tends to have some oddballs from time to time and he sometimes buys games “sight unseen” and just doesn’t connect with them.

#15827 4 years ago

Not a project
#paul-bunyan
Gottlieb
Hahira, GA
$150
OP:This is a 1968 electro mechanical pinball machine. It works but needs to be set to free play. Complete wiring diagram included.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/127337155315333/

#15828 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Not a project
Paul Bunyan
Gottlieb
Hahira, GA
$150
OP:This is a 1968 electro mechanical pinball machine. It works but needs to be set to free play. Complete wiring diagram included.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/127337155315333/

Lots of flippers on that one!

#15829 4 years ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

Hurricane here and the Whirlwind will be going up for auction eventually it says.
Morgantown WV
https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=1701&acctid=7396

I grabbed these both for $3100 with buyer premium. I had tax cert so did not have to pay taxes. A touch more than I wanted to pay, but I love projects. After talking to the guy I am not worried about the so called water issue. They got a little wet, but there is no cabinet swelling or anything. He also said whirlwind is flipping, so that one should be easy. If I can get a decent dollar for hurricane I will have a whirlwind for $1500.

#15830 4 years ago

Not mine and not projects, but good prices and nice playfields.... Sitting side by side. Maybe the seller would do a package deal.

Shamong, NJ

#Sinbad
$600
southjersey.craigslist.org link

#Cactus Jack's
$800

#15831 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Lots of flippers on that one!

You are killing me, man.

#15832 4 years ago
Quoted from Dono:

I went to see the Sheriff... backglass was toast, cabinet slathered in a cream colored paint, playfield missing a lot of paint in the yellows and bad crazing in the reds and blues... mechanicals and components complete and not horribly corroded. Nice coin door and entrance plate.
A small project not so much... nice sellers though, I grew up in the area and it was nice to visit that part of NoVa once again.

Good update - Sounds like you didn't take the game though.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#15833 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Not mine and not projects, but good prices and nice playfields.... Sitting side by side. Maybe the seller would do a package deal.
Shamong, NJ
Sinbad
$600
#Cactus Jack's
$800

I would be on the way to get these already if I wasn't trying to "cut back". The craziness has gone on long enough so I just can't but I would love to own that Cactus Jack's - that is a title I have not had in the past.

#15834 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I would be on the way to get these already if I wasn't trying to "cut back". The craziness has gone on long enough so I just can't but I would love to own that Cactus Jack's - that is a title I have not had in the past.

Been looking for one for my mom's place. She won't let me have Comet back until I can replace it with something "silly".

#15835 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Been looking for one for my mom's place. She won't let me have Comet back until I can replace it with something "silly".

Cactus Jack's qualifies as silly. Go. Make your mom happy.

#15836 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Good update - Sounds like you didn't take the game though.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

I did not; I talked to the seller and his son for a while, told him the game was worth the $200 (just not for me), and that he shouldn't settle for less... I called him back later in the day and the next guy in line bought the game an hour or so after I left... win/win for everyone.

#15837 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Shamong, NJ
Sinbad
$600
#Cactus Jack's
$800

If this were North Jersey instead of South it'd be in the "what machine did you bring home" thread right now! Id love a Cactus Jacks for a few months.

#15841 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Silent auction right in my backyard for a local fire company. Williams Granada, looks pretty clean:
https://www.facebook.com/151993875869/photos/pcb.10156674284905870/10156674284345870/?type=3&theater

It’s too bad you couldn’t figure out some sort of online bidding as well. I‘m sure someone would bite and you could make arrangements for Pinfest or shipping. It’s always good to help a local cause.

#15842 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

It’s too bad you couldn’t figure out some sort of online bidding as well. I‘m sure someone would bite and you could make arrangements for Pinfest or shipping. It’s always good to help a local cause.

If anyone seriously wants it, I'll put your bid in. Bid are taken till tomorrow, so be quick. I have no idea where it's at price wise. I can stop in the bar it's located in tomorrow and take more pics too. I can remove and stick it in my storage unit for gas $$ and a pretzel cheesesteak at Pinfest.

#15846 4 years ago

#littlejoe

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Red-Oak/75154/2480775

Me: I've never seen this machine before,
ranked well on Pinside..whats the story thread participants?

#15848 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

#littlejoe
For sale here....
https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Red-Oak/75154/2480775
Me: I've never seen this machine before,
ranked well on Pinside..whats the story thread participants?

Scroll a little farther down and there is also a Williams Dealers Choice.

#15849 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

$1200 F14 near Philly:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

If I were closer I'd go check that out. Funny, all that room next to the game and no playfield shot. Oh well, I guess if you're not in the hobby you wouldn't think that was really needed.

#15850 4 years ago

Mars God of War listed here on pinside as a “parts” game. Located in Rural Retreat VA and seller is asking $300. I don’t know anything about the seller but the game looks nice cosmetically. Hate to see that one get parted out....does look like it needs stuff including plastics.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mars-god-of-war-24

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 3.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/317?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.