IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg
20231211_183040 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 522.
#15451 4 years ago

I think he got the message. I really do want a Stars though if anybody is itching to get rid of theirs. Love the chimes and spinner rips on that game.

#15452 4 years ago

QS isn’t on his wish list. Maybe he just saw $$ and was hoping to flip it.

#15453 4 years ago

Back to the sharing of pins that need new homes.....

#darling-williams

For auction here....

https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Lapeer/48446/2389290

Me: also arcade games, Pac Man, Sea Raider, Crazy Kong, Centipede & Space Invaders for sale.....lots of beer signs/advertising stuff too

#15456 4 years ago

Silverball Mania
Bally
$900 obo
Mars, PA
Adam Lemankiewicz
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760?view=permalink&id=1726317110832288

#15457 4 years ago

I’ve got a working Central Park that needs a repaint if anyone is interested. It would include the pinball pimp stencils. All the playfield metal posts have been tumbled and polished, new rubber, and waxed.The playfield and plastics are nice. The backglass is okay.

#15461 4 years ago

Proof that Pinsider's will travel for a cheap project game. I'm selling a game for a local antique store. Buyer is doing 12 hours roundtrip for this:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89139

IPDB contacted me to include my pics on the website. Kinda cool.

#15462 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Proof that Pinsider's will travel for a cheap project game. I'm selling a game for a local antique store. Buyer is doing 12 hours roundtrip for this:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89139
IPDB contacted me to include my pics on the website. Kinda cool.

That test sample paperwork is really cool. Get that copied at kinko’s or something!

#15463 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Because I share estate sale/auction listings here to give fellow pinsiders a heads up.

Weird, I've yet to meet a pin collector who needs assistance figuring out how to search the GoogleTubes.

#15464 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I think he got the message. I really do want a Stars though if anybody is itching to get rid of theirs. Love the chimes and spinner rips on that game.

And which message is that, other than clarification that the Pinside community truly is as toxic as everyone claims...?

#15465 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

What are we suppose to do? Have everyone draw a 100 mile zone around our locations and promise each other we won't post games we find outside our personal zone? Or should we all check with you and see if it's ok to post search results that fall within 50,100, or 200 miles of Cumming, GA?

???

Being honest here -- what inspires someone to feel obligated to perform item searches all around the country then post them into a nationwide forum where the members are fully functioning grown humans who probably already understand how The Information Superhighway™ works (yes, I'm using old man terms, cause this seems like "old man" think) and can perform their own legwork? Should I check your local grocery store for hot deals on Fixodent?

<smh>

#15466 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

QS isn’t on his wish list. Maybe he just saw $$ and was hoping to flip it.

My Wish List? You imagine that I sit around each day updating my Hot Sheet with every machine I really want to own? More of that well-known Pinside elitism on display here.

For everyone's enjoyment, the Quicksilver sold to someone else for $3500, non-working. I wasn't gonna go a penny over $2500.

#15467 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

My Wish List? You imagine that I sit around each day updating my Hot Sheet with every machine I really want to own? More of that well-known Pinside elitism on display here.
For everyone's enjoyment, the Quicksilver sold to someone else for $3500, non-working. I wasn't gonna go a penny over $2500.

The only one being toxic is you, you’re posting in your own echo chamber 4 times in a row because you’re asshurt someone posted an auction near you.
Get over yourself. We don’t all check these all over the country 24/7, so local people post them for others. It’s an auction, you’re not gonna get a deal anyway dude, stop thinking you had a perfect cheap quicksilver to yourself, that literally never happens. It’s already been posted all over Facebook before you even knew it. Auctions are where you get overpriced pins, so settle down and relax.

#15468 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

More of that well-known Pinside elitism on display here.

This thread is the least "elitism" one I've ever participated here by far. People tossing up project games for others to buy. Who gives a crap where they are located? Oh yea, you do. Get over it. I held my tongue till you had to poke your head back up and dispute those who basically said you're acting like jerk. And yes, you are a jerk. Do us all a favor and please don't post on this thread again.

#15469 4 years ago

I, and possibly hundreds of other people have benefited from this thread. I check it multiple times a day to see if there is something appealing in my area for a good price. This is due to these amazing pinside members that go out of their way to help others in that quest.
Their reward isn't monetary, but the satisfaction of helping other pinsiders. This is one of the top threads for helping us that love to find beat up beauties that we can fix up and save at a good price. They are doing great work and I honestly can't believe anyone could look down on this tread.
Thank you again to all the good people always making this hobby affordable for the rest of us..
-Chrissi

#15470 4 years ago

Strikes and Spares
Bally
Greer, SC
Glenn Lawson
$500
https://www.facebook.com/groups/669815773135120?view=permalink&id=2580501385399873

Me: includes a set of pinball pimp stencils and paint!

#15472 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Strikes and Spares
Bally
Greer, SC
Glenn Lawson
$500
https://www.facebook.com/groups/669815773135120?view=permalink&id=2580501385399873

Holy Heck! Why aren't you all over this? Too far? If closer, I'd be loading that now if still available.

#15473 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

And which message is that, other than clarification that the Pinside community truly is as toxic as everyone claims...?

I retract my previous statement haha
Thought maybe you realized you were barking up the wrong tree, but you doubled down and then threw in over and over. Have a good one.

#15474 4 years ago

Space Time
Bally EM
$250
Eugene, OR
eugene.craigslist.org link

#15475 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Holy Heck! Why aren't you all over this? Too far? If closer, I'd be loading that now if still available.

Way too many projects at the moment and it’s a five hour round trip.

#15476 4 years ago

I've got an A-Go-Go. I like it. Ability to steal the bonus, roulette type spinner. Wacky dual flippers.

I doubt in this state it's a $450 game, but the ad does state OBO.

Worth a look if your close.

#15477 4 years ago

Interesting CL post for anyone in the Milwaukee area.

milwaukee.craigslist.org link

"Curb alert (West Allis)
Shelving - metal, plastic, wood grain.
Nesco roaster with cabinet.
pinball machine table
110th St between Washington and Walker."

#15478 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Interesting CL post for anyone in the Milwaukee area.
milwaukee.craigslist.org link
"Shelving - metal, plastic, wood grain.
Nesco roaster with cabinet.
pinball machine table
110th St between Washington and Walker."

Oh wow it’s free on the curb! Someone grab it!

#15479 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I've got an A-Go-Go. I like it. Ability to steal the bonus, roulette type spinner. Wacky dual flippers.
I doubt in this state it's a $450 game, but the ad does state OBO.
Worth a look if your close.

He said he will take 350, but the pics look like that is still too much. It is also a 5-6 hour drive for me each way.

As "pinball hungry" as collectors are in my area, this would have already been gone if someone thought it was even a decent deal.

#15480 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Oh wow it’s free on the curb! Someone grab it!

I'd probably drive by if I was in the area. I edited my post to include "Curb Alert" as well.

#15481 4 years ago

Set of 5 bingo pins available for $875 in the eastern Washington state area (Spokane)

spokane.craigslist.org link

#15482 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'd probably drive by if I was in the area. I edited my post to include "Curb Alert" as well.

The last free pin in Wisconsin was a Mario Bros. Hoping someone went to go look at this one. Who knows...it might be a Quicksilver...or it could be a tabletop marvel toy pin

#15483 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The last free pin in Wisconsin was a Mario Bros. Hoping someone went to go look at this one. Who knows...it might be a Quicksilver...or it could be a tabletop marvel toy pin

If it's a Quicksilver everyone better back off! Nobody is allowed to talk about it either.

#15484 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

If it's a Quicksilver everyone better back off! Nobody is allowed to talk about it either.

Like the sauce...the plot thickens with time...

#15485 4 years ago

Grand Prix
Williams
$400 obo
Powell, oh
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90654

#15486 4 years ago

#street-fighter-ii
$1,100 OBO
Shawnee, OK
OP:project SF2 pinball machine. boots and plays, but needs cleaned and shopped. without looking to far into it, the car crunch flipper is not currently working, missing glass, missing right side rail. needs new rubbers. has some wear in the zangief hole, and minor wear in the e honda, and m bison hole. the zangief hole has the most wear. boards look good
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1501232533363072/

#15487 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Strikes and Spares
Bally
Greer, SC
Glenn Lawson
$500

Not my favorite pin but for the price I'd pick it up and play the hell out of it. Love the SS chimes.

#15488 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

???
Being honest here -- what inspires someone to feel obligated to perform item searches all around the country then post them into a nationwide forum where the members are fully functioning grown humans who probably already understand how The Information Superhighway™ works (yes, I'm using old man terms, cause this seems like "old man" think) and can perform their own legwork? Should I check your local grocery store for hot deals on Fixodent?
<smh>

Its called kindness.... you really don't get it do you....
Congrats on the 37+ downvotes in your 4 posts.....don't think ive ever seen that before...must be a Pinside record.

#15491 4 years ago

Thank you to @bluespin, nascarrey and all others who keep this thread strong. Let’s keep saving one pin at a time and keep the hobby affordable for some who can’t afford it, don’t want the high end pins, who are looking for deals, or for those who prefer working on them rather than playing them. Anyone who wants to be negative should just unvisit the thread.

#15492 4 years ago

Not a project, but good price on a T2
#terminator-2-judgment-day
Williams
$2,000
Blue Springs, MO
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/784363898699742/

#15493 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Flying Carpet in NJ. Have it listed for 650. dropping the price to 550...

#15494 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Not a project, but good price on a T2
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Williams
$2,000
Blue Springs, MO
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/784363898699742/

Gone already.

#15495 4 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link
Ding Dong Pinball Machine - $200 (san jose south)
1968 Ding Dong Pinball machine.
200.00 or best offer. Pin ball Machine does not work.

monterey.craigslist.org link

Antique pin ball arcade (Salinas)
condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Bally
model name / number: A2624
I’m selling my 1953-1959 antique Bally Beach Club Pinball Arcade machine.
Need some work
As is.

redding.craigslist.org link

pinball Machines/Speed King video game - $500 (Redding)
condition: good
I cannot tell you much about them, probably best to come check them out if you are interested. Both pinball machines were manufactured in 1974 by Bally Manufacturing Co. Rare Speed King arcade game by Chicago Coin also manufactured in the mid 70's. $500 each.

not a pin but valuable parts

portland.craigslist.org link

Arcade plethora of parts Midway Williams, Atari, boards, marquees, etc - $1 (Tualatin)
Years of my personal Arcade & Pinball collection of parts is finally being sold off.

Williams Defender, Joust, Stargate, Bubbles, Robotron 2048, Pinball, misc controller boards, etc. Bally MS & Pac-Man. PCB and daughter cards. Tron, two Tigers, Journey, eeprom Chips, joys sticks, coin doors, MCR boards, ARII boards, JAMMA PCBs, Red Baron, Tempest, Starwars, Centipede, Atari System 1 mainboard, Marble madness board, Atari Power Supplies, etc,etc.
I also have a Flash Gordon i7 Computerized LCD pinball table and Ultracade 254 game Arcade for sale.
First come, first served!!! This stuff is getting extremely hard to find.
Sale starts Tuesday from 12pm - 6pm. Then Tuesday’s thru Friday’s. Cash, Venmo or PayPal ONLY!!! All sales are as-is and final. I won’t be answering questions. This is a show up and buy what like or need deal. Thanks
19670 SW 118th Ave.
Tualatin, OR 97062

#15496 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Congrats on the 37+ downvotes in your 4 posts.....don't think ive ever seen that before...must be a Pinside record.

Here, here
Glad you guys don't let one naysayer ruin a good thing.

#15497 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Quoted from Murphdom:

Thank you to bluespin, nascarrey and all others who keep this thread strong. Let’s keep saving one pin at a time and keep the hobby affordable for some who can’t afford it, don’t want the high end pins, who are looking for deals, or for those who prefer working on them rather than playing them. Anyone who wants to be negative should just unvisit the thread.

This is one of my favorite Pinside threads. It has remained strong for a long time, and it has undoubtedly led many of us (and our friends) to great deals we may have otherwise not come across. I have also personally met several pinsiders and hung out with/made friends due to this thread.

I always get excited when I see fresh new posts in here. The community in this thread is awesome. Keep it up. Thank you

#15499 4 years ago

Is it just me or is there something missing in that Fireball...?

0CADEE8D-FCD2-4C3F-B651-AD311F037BAF.png0CADEE8D-FCD2-4C3F-B651-AD311F037BAF.png
#15500 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Is it just me or is there something missing in that Fireball...?[quoted image]

That's the rare gobble hole version

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Boards
Troxel Repair

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,082 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/310?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.