431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 520.
#15401 4 years ago

And I did clean out the cabinet. It was filthy.

611A9048-5D07-4CBC-9D30-25C2867FDC40 (resized).jpeg611A9048-5D07-4CBC-9D30-25C2867FDC40 (resized).jpeg24EE19C7-3122-4B62-88BC-D700500266AD (resized).jpeg24EE19C7-3122-4B62-88BC-D700500266AD (resized).jpeg326A8526-2F44-4445-BB81-CF386B31FF09 (resized).jpeg326A8526-2F44-4445-BB81-CF386B31FF09 (resized).jpeg
#15402 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I did clean out the cabinet. It was filthy.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Why am I always too far away

#15403 4 years ago

Not a project, but a great price on a player's Fish Tales
$2,750
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/504756856815983/

#15404 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I did remove the doorbell mod.

Looks like you had some expert help with that task

#15405 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Why am I always too far away

I hear ya Tom. Overall this game isn't bad at all...actually pretty nice. Probably won't even post an ad. If nobody comes for it today or tomorrow, I might just put it in storage for now. With today's outlandish BS prices, I would imagine any Bally SS game for $350 wouldn't last long. But who knows.

#15406 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Not a project, but a great price on a player's Fish Tales
$2,750
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/504756856815983/

Link now shows as sold or expired

#15407 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I hear ya Tom. Overall this game isn't bad at all...actually pretty nice. Probably won't even post an ad. If nobody comes for it today or tomorrow, I might just put it in storage for now. With today's outlandish BS prices, I would imagine any Bally SS game for $350 wouldn't last long. But who knows.

I used to own one. It's not the most challenging game, but it would look stunning next to my paragon.

#15408 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Really? Just clicked on it and got this

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#15409 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I did clean out the cabinet. It was filthy.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!!! How’d you get it so clean?

#15410 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisPINk25:

Wow!!! How’d you get it so clean?

Shop vac with a brush attachment, then had to use some CP100 and a rag on some heavily-stained areas.

#15411 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also have a Bally Lost World that I would be willing to pass on. Picked it up last week in a multi-game deal, but don’t really have the space. I could do $350 if someone is interested.
I set it up just to go over it, because it was packaged up when I took it. Game is complete. BG has a couple flake spots, and somebody put tape on the back. It’s not horrible though. PF has a little bit of wear, but it isn’t bad at all.
Cab is pretty nice. Looks like the MPU had some corrosion that was neutralized. There is a capacitor hacked in there, maybe for speaker noise, and there is a burn mark on the rectifier board near the one fuse clip. I didn’t try to boot it. It’s a semi-project.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Colson,

If I didn't already have too many machines sitting around I would come grab it from you. I don't know why it isn't already gone with what Bally parts are bringing these days. Worth saving but it is likely worth more in parts. Just figured I would say hello! Skip

#15412 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Why did you remove the doorbell mod? Your daughter just got done installing it.

#15413 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I don't know why it isn't already gone with what Bally parts are bringing these days. Worth saving but it is likely worth more in parts.

Come on Skip, you know I don’t like parting out games!! I don’t think I’ve ever parted out a complete game. Would rather get it flipping again. This is a complete game in relatively good shape.

It even still has the original Bally rollover guides.

#15414 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Really? Just clicked on it and got this[quoted image]

Huh, not sure. I will check again later.

#15415 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

It's now showing as pending but before you get too distraught over it, it was in Michigan, so it's not like it was going to be a short drive for you to go pick it up. Sure, you could have had it shipped but I wanted to point out that because someone else from the east coast posted it, doesn't mean it was on the east coast.

#15416 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Come on Skip, you know I don’t like parting out games!! I don’t think I’ve ever parted out a complete game. Would rather get it flipping again. This is a complete game in relatively good shape.
It even still has the original Bally rollover guides.

I didn't say "part it out" I am just saying there is a hell of a lot more value than $350 in that machine even if you just look at the parts value. Since I got into the hobby I have parted out in excess of 100 machines and I can honestly say I have never parted one out that was worth trying to save. In fact I have actually saved a dozen or more that should have been parted out.

Right now I have a "barn find" Cleopatra that should be parted out I am going to try and save. The playfield, cabinet & backglass are decent so I just can't bring myself to part it out but everything metal has rust on it, all the plastics are either missing or broken and it doesn't have a lock bar or playfield glass. Worse yet is it sat in a barn for years with no playfield glass in it so you can just barely see the playfield art for dirt. And if all that isn't bad enough it doesn't have a board or display in the head. So by the time I get it put together I'll have $500 in parts and over a week of time invested in a machine no one really wants?

#15417 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

And if all that isn't bad enough it doesn't have a board or display in the head. So by the time I get it put together I'll have $500 in parts and over a week of time invested in a machine no one really wants?

I was just busting your chops. We know each other well enough.

No boards or displays in the head? And by the time you’re done you’ll only spend $500? I need to shop for parts where you do. LOL.

#15418 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also have a Bally Lost World that I would be willing to pass on. Picked it up last week in a multi-game deal, but don’t really have the space. I could do $350 if someone is interested.
I set it up just to go over it, because it was packaged up when I took it. Game is complete. BG has a couple flake spots, and somebody put tape on the back. It’s not horrible though. PF has a little bit of wear, but it isn’t bad at all.
Cab is pretty nice. Looks like the MPU had some corrosion that was neutralized. There is a capacitor hacked in there, maybe for speaker noise, and there is a burn mark on the rectifier board near the one fuse clip. I didn’t try to boot it. It’s a semi-project.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

At that price someone could probably afford to have it shipped doing the fastenal thing.

Definitely an if I were closer it would have been in the truck and on its way to my place pin, at that price. Nice to see you are just passing it on at a low price.

#15419 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

No boards or displays in the head? And by the time you’re done you’ll only spend $500? I need to shop for parts where you do. LOL.

Thankfully we have plenty of "junk" boards around so Wayne will not be happy (since he does all my board work) but with a little time the boards & displays shouldn't cost much. My investment will basically be "stolen inventory" from the parts business & time. Sadly I don't have any of the plastics so that will be the biggest cash outlay - if I can even find them for sale anywhere.

Once the balance of my parts business is delivered to my buyer projects like this will not happen anymore for us. Wayne will be happy about that but I am going to miss it. Since the buyer of the business is only paying for what I am delivering to him I am basically just stealing from myself. I know it all sounds kind of crazy but that is why people tell me every day that I am nuts!

#15420 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Colson,

If you deliver it to me I would be a cash buyer tomorrow. You know you want to come visit again anyway! I was at your place last so it is your turn!

#15421 4 years ago

Eight Ball Champ
$750
Clinton, OH
Pinsider @mjpinballs

Op: boots up but doesn’t play

#15422 4 years ago

Pin-Up*
Gottlieb EM
$750
Buffalo, NY
Pinsider Monster_Bash
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90375

*AAB version of King Pin

#15425 4 years ago

Black Knight
$1,100
Lombard,IL
Seller Eric Nilles
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/939251963136948/

#15426 4 years ago

Don't know if this person has a storefront or who it is.

Just saw this rather vague post on CL.
Sounds like another source I was not aware of.

iowacity.craigslist.org link

#15427 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

That's identical to posts I've seen posted in the NY section. Same photos too.

#15428 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Guy's name is Richard. Friendly guy. Pretty knowledgeable from the couple of emails we've had back and forth.

#15429 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Guy's name is Richard. Friendly guy. Pretty knowledgeable from the couple of emails we've had back and forth.

But does he steal your money when you pay him for the parts??!!

#15430 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

No clue. He's never had a part I've needed

#15431 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

No clue. He's never had a part I've needed

Same here. I’ve tried several times and he has never had anything I needed. I’m pretty sure he is based out of Wildomar, CA. An almost identical ad is on Mr. Pinball with his contact info.

#15432 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

He has a big barn full of stuff. I was able to get some odd stuff from him...
Some parts look alike but are different... Nice guy.
I recommend that you send in a picture/part number/game name &manufacturer...
and see what his got.

#15435 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was going to throw an ad up for a Fantastic that I’ve had sitting around for $300.

Someone on Pinside just posted a WTB in Market for this machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87737

#15437 4 years ago

#playboy

For sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Memphis/38120/2455158

Me:I've always wanted one of these since playing it as a kid......love the coin up cat call!

#15438 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Quicksilver
For auction here...…
1-18-2020 noon
https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Marietta/30066/2420565

Now, why would you go and do something like this...?

#15439 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

Well, there went your chance at a cheap deal steal

#15440 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Must be nice to live in Georgia...

??? Well, it is until big mouth jerks start sharing their search results all over Pinside.

#15441 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

??? Well, it is until big mouth jerks start sharing their search results all over Pinside.

If you find anything in my area (or even remotely close) that isn't double the price or a pachinko machine...feel free to post it

#15442 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

What are we suppose to do? Have everyone draw a 100 mile zone around our locations and promise each other we won't post games we find outside our personal zone? Or should we all check with you and see if it's ok to post search results that fall within 50,100, or 200 miles of Cumming, GA?

#15443 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

What are we suppose to do? Have everyone draw a 100 mile zone around our locations and promise each other we won't post games we find outside our personal zone? Or should we all check with you and see if it's ok to post search results that fall within 50,100, or 200 miles of Cumming, GA?

I always thought this thread was specifically created for the purpose of sharing pins....

Quoted from AgentX:

#15444 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

Because I share estate sale/auction listings here to give fellow pinsiders a heads up.

#15445 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

Sorry- I didn't notice the 'don't share this listing to Pinside because AgentX will get butt hurt' disclaimer at the end of the listing......

#15446 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

Let me get that Stars off you and I won't bid you up at the Quicksilver auction!

#15447 4 years ago

I could have shared it in the 10 FB pinball groups im a member of.....but chose to only share it with the Pinside family.... guess theres still time for a "Big mouth jerk" to do that before the auction.....

#15448 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

I could have shared it in the 10 FB pinball groups im a member of.....but chose to only share it with the Pinside family.... guess theres still time for a "Big mouth jerk" to do that before the auction.....

Don’t take it personally, he has very few posts, so chances are he wasn’t aware this whole “don’t spoil the deal!” has been beat to death already.
Auctions are widely known and we all know if a desirable pin is listed at an auction, everyone who’s gonna pay the big money already knows.

#15449 4 years ago

I’m an EM guy. I have zero interest in the game but maybe I’ll call and make a deal and have my shipper pick it up for me and sell it to whatever “jerk” wants it for the price I paid for it. Hell, I’ll take a loss just so he doesn’t get it.

#15450 4 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

Lemme see.

1) It is a free country.

2) Pinside is a volunteer website of pinheads helping pinheads.

and

3) Tough shit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 199.95
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 309 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/309?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.