Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 522.
#15201 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I emailed them within 10 minutes and it was sold

Not surprising. That is the first one I have seen for sale in years.

#15202 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Solar Ride / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: Feb 1979
Production:8,800
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3094297010794947/

OP: 1978 Gottlieb. Solar express. Coin activators don't work. Private Message for details

#15203 4 years ago

Here's one you dont see a lot.

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: #combat / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: Sep 1977
Production
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2312794085612146/

OP: Machine repair needs some repair

#15204 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Keep them coming, @nascarrey - anything coming from an these sale is not going to be warranted or offered with expert knowledge. In my view all the auctions and estate sales should be thought of as projects.
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

Roger that...until Pecos tells me otherwise!

#15205 4 years ago

Not a pinball machine, but I know there’s overlap with interests here. Trying to get rid of my Wurlitzer Jukebox. Doesn’t work, but lights up and tries to spin. I have piles of 45s with it, and I have some paperwork and an amplifier rebuilt kit.

It’s on the first floor, no steps. $50 takes it.

0DDBBBF2-2D3A-4E24-AA36-62E7C7B004B9 (resized).jpeg0DDBBBF2-2D3A-4E24-AA36-62E7C7B004B9 (resized).jpegE983F922-D041-4CC6-9372-88ED245725AB (resized).jpegE983F922-D041-4CC6-9372-88ED245725AB (resized).jpeg
Added over 4 years ago:

Sold.

#15206 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Playboy / SS
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale is an original playboy pin ball by Bally. The game doesn’t work but is complete minus the legs. The cabinet has had termite damage at some point of its life. The worst areas are the backbox trim and where the backbox connects to the main cabinet. I’m asking $450 or best offer. You can reach me at show contact info
with any questions.

#15207 4 years ago

Project Firepower with Drop Targets (mine)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “I am selling my Firepower machine. $1000 OBO It is currently in a project state. I needed the universal MPU board from the machine for another project. I had already converted the ...”
2019-12-12
Cañon City, CO
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 396 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15208 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

125 Woodrail Pins
Warren, Ohio
Cost: $7,500 ($60/pin)
Seller is Rob Berk
Contact/Link: ebay.com link » 125 Wood Rail Pinball Machines
OP: LOT OF 125 + WOODRAIL PINBALL MACHINE THIS IS THE COLLECTION OF JACK KOCH OF CINCINNATI,I NEED THE ROOM , I DO NOT HAVE A LIST OF GAMES, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET ,I HAVE A FEW LEGS, SOME DO NOT HAVE HEADS ,GLASS MISSING,BACK DOORS GONE, SOME DO NOT HAVE LOCKDOWN BARS ,WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT I HAVE GAMES RANGE FROM 1948 TO 1960 GOTTLIEB AND WILLIAMS , SHIPPING WILL BE DETERMINED BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER,LOCAL PICKUP IS WELCOME QUESTIONS CALL ROB AT
Me: Restoring these pins, including collecting all the missing parts would make a nice retirement hobby for someone.

Someone got a pretty decent deal on these! $80 each for what looks like a decent bunch of woodrail project (or parts) machines. Hopefully a good many will get saved!

#15209 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Project Firepower with Drop Targets (mine)

Machine - For Sale

Williams Firepower Pinball Machine - Drop Targets

As is “I am selling my Firepower machine. $1000 OBO It is currently in a project state. I needed the universal MPU board from the machine for another project. I had already converted the ...”

2 days ago

Cañon City, CO

1,000 (OBO)

canoncitypb

#15210 4 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Trying to get rid of my Wurlitzer Jukebox. Doesn’t work, but lights up and tries to spin

YouTube. You could have that bad boy up and running by tomorrow afternoon!

#15211 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Playboy / SS
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link
OP: Up for sale is an original playboy pin ball by Bally. The game doesn’t work but is complete minus the legs. The cabinet has had termite damage at some point of its life. The worst areas are the backbox trim and where the backbox connects to the main cabinet. I’m asking $450 or best offer. You can reach me at show contact info
with any questions.

I'd be all over that if I lived within driving distance. Just the play field and the plastics would be worth that much to me.

#15212 4 years ago

Black Hole project that looks to be well priced, in Iowa.
I'm not a big fan of Black Hole, unfortunately.

desmoines.craigslist.org link

#15214 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Roger that...until pecos tells me otherwise!

I won’t tell you otherwise. Bring ‘EM on!

I, personally, am not that interested in auctions because of the commissions involved, but if it were a pin I was looking for...

Estate sales can be a good place to find a Project Pin. Question, do estate sales have commissions for the seller/auctioneer? Are the pins usually auctioned or sold for a set price? We have an online auction place here in Tucson that does a lot of estate sales and you can get some really good bargains with no commissions.

#15215 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I, personally, am not that interested in auctions because of the commissions involved, but if it were a pin I was looking for...
Estate sales can be a good place to find a Project Pin. Question, do estate sales have commissions for the seller/auctioneer? Are the pins usually auctioned or sold for a set price? We have an online auction place here in Tucson that does a lot of estate sales and you can get some really good bargains with no commissions.

Most of the estate sales in my area (Denver):

- Start with a set price.
- Each day of the sale lowers the set price by some percentage.
- The last day of the sale is usually 50% off of the unsold items.
- If still unsold on the 50% off day, sometimes they take offers. Depends on the item owner.
- The two estate sales that I've gotten something, the estate sale organizer got a 5% commission.

It's been my experience that most estate sales have inflated prices, especially on pins, on Day 1. I try to make contact with the estate sale organizer toward the end of the second to last day to see if the pin(s) I'm interested in are still there. If it's still there, I try to be in the first in line on the last day at 50% off. That's were deals can be found.

I've bought two pins in the last year at an estate sale. A non-working Mata Hari solid state for $350 that I got working and looking fairly good...flipped it for $950 several months later. I also picked up a basket case Black Jack solid state for $100 that I'm in the process of restoring (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-restoration-1977-bally-black-jack-ss).

#15216 4 years ago

Game: Hokus Pokus Royal Guard Flip Flop Cleopatra Ship-Mates Space Mission
Cost: $250 each or $1400 for all
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: Seven EM Pinball machines for sale as a Lot. I dont know the working condition so please dont ask, playfields and cabinets have some wear but are not terrible. Im listing them for a friend and he wants them gone. No he is not going to accept super low offers so dont waste our time. Located in North Kingston. If you want them you have to take them all. $1400 for the Lot of 7 machines.

Notes: No info on what the seventh machine is. Royal Guard looks to have a repainted cab and head. No photos of them turned on or any other info.

Cleopat (resized).jpgCleopat (resized).jpgRoyal Guard (resized).jpgRoyal Guard (resized).jpg
#15217 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Game: Hokus Pokus Royal Guard Flip Flop Cleopatra Ship-Mates Space Mission
Cost: $250 each or $1400 for all
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link
OP: Seven EM Pinball machines for sale as a Lot. I dont know the working condition so please dont ask, playfields and cabinets have some wear but are not terrible. Im listing them for a friend and he wants them gone. No he is not going to accept super low offers so dont waste our time. Located in North Kingston. If you want them you have to take them all. $1400 for the Lot of 7 machines.
Notes: No info on what the seventh machine is. Royal Guard looks to have a repainted cab and head. No photos of them turned on or any other info.[quoted image][quoted image]

Tried to buy lot, cash in hand saturday morning.

Seller flakey. Buyer beware.

#15218 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Tried to buy lot, cash in saturday morning.
Seller flakey. Buyer beware.

That stinks, they all look decent except for Ship-Mates.

#15220 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Each estate sale is different.....most don't offer presales- BUT I have seen them before!
First day is full price, then prices get reduced as the sale goes on...…
Best thing to do is message the seller and politely ask if its not stated in their 'terms'.

#grand-slam-gottlieb-1972

For sale here...

https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Madison/37115/2374944

This one will be a project... pf wear on this

#15222 4 years ago

#pro-football
Price:$150
OP : D. Gottieb & CO Pinball machine. vintage and has no legs
Me: Looks in really good condition
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/750187605462600/

#15223 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

That stinks, they all look decent except for Ship-Mates.

FYI the 7th machine is a Gottlieb Atlas, you can just see the side of the cabinet in one of the shots.

#15224 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Pro-Football
Price:$150
OP : D. Gottieb & CO Pinball machine. vintage and has no legs
Me: Looks in really good condition
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/750187605462600/

It has been marked as sold

#15225 4 years ago

ESTATE SALE Tips:

1. If the ad says "prices will not be given out before the sale", don't bother to ask.
2. Email the seller as it's easier to dialogue that way. I rarely get my calls returned.
3. In your email tell them that you're a collector and you've purchased several pins already. They get a lot of flakes that call/email and ask questions about pricing. They rarely have pins/arcade machines so having someone who collects these large heavy machines will motivate them to respond to you.
4. Plan on being at the sale an hour before the doors open and stand in line. If you show up just before the doors open the only thing you may leave with is a backache when you help a fellow collector (that got there earlier than you) load the pin in his suv!
5. Ask if they have discounted prices on the last day. They don't always advertise a discounted last day.
6. If the sale is three days, and you couldn't get there the first day or during the day the second day, go at the end of the second day. Ask if they will be discounting the pin the last day, and if you can pay the discounted price today, but pick it up the next day.
7. I haven't seen any commissions added at estate sales. Some add sales tax, others don't. Some accept credit cards, but charge 3% processing fees.

#15226 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE Tips:
1. If the ad says "prices will not be given out before the sale", don't bother to ask.
2. Email the seller as it's easier to dialogue that way. I rarely get my calls returned.
3. In your email tell them that you're a collector and you've purchased several pins already. They get a lot of flakes that call/email and ask questions about pricing. They rarely have pins/arcade machines so having someone who collects these large heavy machines will motivate them to respond to you.
4. Plan on being at the sale an hour before the doors open and stand in line. If you show up just before the doors open the only thing you may leave with is a backache when you help a fellow collector (that got there earlier than you) load the pin in his suv!
5. Ask if they have discounted prices on the last day. They don't always advertise a discounted last day.
6. If the sale is three days, and you couldn't get there the first day or during the day the second day, go at the end of the second day. Ask if they will be discounting the pin the last day, and if you can pay the discounted price today, but pick it up the next day.
7. I haven't seen any commissions added at estate sales. Some add sales tax, others don't. Some accept credit cards, but charge 3% processing fees.

^ +1 for this
bluespin is right-respect the seller and more often than not-youll get rewarded....

Usually its the seller that's paying a % of the sale price. I have never been charged a commission on anything ive purchased at an estate sale..

#15227 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Usually its the seller that's paying a % of the sale price. I have never been charged a commission on anything ive purchased at an estate sale..

The commission comments may have been related to auctions where the bidder pays a commission to the auctioneer. That's how the auctioneers get paid, by the buyers not the sellers.

#15228 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This happened to me. A pinsider from far away asked if I could check a pin at an estate sale for him. The sale was 3 miles form home. I said sure. I got there 30 minutes early, milled around and talked to some other early birds. The doors open on time. I am #4 or #5 thru the door. I find the pin. I am looking it over, texting my "employer" on condition etc. I am looking at the pin for 4 minutes at most and the estate seller walks up, pulls the sale tag and said "this pin is sold".

I met the buyer. He drove 70 miles to buy thus pin. Before the doors were open he was going to buy this pin. helped him figure out how to break it down and helped him load it up. Be bought me lunch for my help. I"m cool.

Lesson learned: If it is a pin that I want, it will just be a quick glance to make sure all of the parts are there and then trot over to the seller and make a deal "right now" ! No looky looky first.

#15229 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

This happened to me. A pinsider from far away asked if I could check a pin at an estate sale for him. The sale was 3 miles form home. I said sure.

I'm sure that Pinsider is still very grateful for your help.

#15230 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I'm sure that Pinsider is still very grateful for your help.

Very much so, yes, I am.

#15231 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Very much so, yes, I am.

I thought he was talking about the time that he went and looked at a pin for me.

#15232 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I thought he was talking about the time that he went and looked at a pin for me.

Yours I got bought

I am talking about a Farfalla that was in my town. It had some flaking on the back glass. Some planking on the play field. Not something you buy blind for a 3rd party. The kid bought it. He got a good price because it was non-working. I helped him open it up. Yikes. There were no boards.

The pin was in a small room of the house, tucked into a corner with a table of dishes trapping it to the wall. We started moving stuff around to drag it outside. At the back of the table with the dishes we saw an open box with a board sticking out from the corner. As luck would have it, all of the boards were in this box. One of the boards was new, IIRC. We loaded it all up. The kid bought me lunch and left for home. About 3 hours later he texted and said he installed the boards and it fired right up.

I went back to the sale the following day for a closer look at items for sale. It was a nice house. The estate seller asked me how it turned out and was a little chapped for selling it so cheap when I said the kid got it running.

#15233 4 years ago

#hardbody
Price $550
Tampa,FL
Link: tampa.craigslist.org link
OP:1985 Pin Ball Machine Hard Body is the title Full size pinball machine Is not working and that is why it is priced the way it is. All of the boards are installed and complete. Come get it...fix it and enjoy it or flip it and make some money.

#15234 4 years ago

Selling a 1967 Gottlieb Super Score sample game for a local antique store:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89139

#15235 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

LOL seems we've got a serial helper on our hands.

#15236 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Selling a 1967 Gottlieb Super Score sample game for a local antique store:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89139

Other than the cabinet, that's a really clean machine!

#15237 4 years ago

Not a project, but rarely comes up for sale

Game: Hoops
Month/Year: Feb 1991
Production: 879
Cost: $1500
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/297182691169447/
OP: Excellent Arcade quality Hoops pinball machine. Works very well

#15238 4 years ago

Xenon with a little battery corrosion. Streator Illinois $1400

#15240 4 years ago

Jive Time on Ebay in Ohio $100
ebay.com link: Williams Jive Time Pinball Machine

Jive Time (resized).pngJive Time (resized).png
#15241 4 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

Jive Time on Ebay in Ohio $100
ebay.com link » Williams Jive Time Pinball Machine[quoted image]

That should be called Junk Time. Poor thing...

#15242 4 years ago

Would love to get that and spend the next 12 months bringing it back from the dead. LEP ftw!

#15243 4 years ago

Anybody with project games have a Hulk or other System 1 light panel laying around? Can’t even close the backbox due to the swelling on this one. Any help appreciated.

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Picked up a Gottlieb Hulk last week, light panel has some slight water damage and resulting swelling. Anybody have one for a Hulk laying around, or any other System 1 game? Any he...”
2019-12-22
Langhorne, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 763 times

#15246 4 years ago

Working Monday Night Football
$750
Orlando, FL
orlando.craigslist.org link

#15247 4 years ago

Flipper Cowboy
Em 1 player
$800
Vacaville, Ca
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87497

#15248 4 years ago

Merry Christmas somebody in D.C. area.

Volcano....Gottlieb

Looks good. Dirty.

$599.00

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

EDIT: Lot of play field wear up top.

#15249 4 years ago

If you're looking for parts, this is probably a great deal.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/833371397122000/

Screenshot_20191225-185210 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191225-185210 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 305 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/305?hl=canoncitypb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.