Topic Stats

• 13,638 posts
  • 458 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 408 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,101 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190821_172147271_HDR (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-43-08 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-20-00-39-05 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-14-56-56 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-11-46-52 (resized).png
IMG_20190818_124647044 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190809_155326532 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190817_112644827 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190809_155315973 (resized).jpg
Taxi CL Ad (resized).png
20190815_102428 (resized).jpg
20190815_102411 (resized).jpg

There are 13638 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 273.
#1451 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

^^^^Wish I knew someone that could pick this up for me....I'd be on it. Would even pay to ship it.
Did reply to ad though...

I emailed ten minutes after it was listed, and it was already snatched up. Son of a bitch! On my wishlist for a while too.

#1452 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

C'mon. Who's in for a shirt?

I don't know how these things work but could you include the pinside logo and make a small donation or does that become too expensive?

#1453 3 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

I don't know how these things work but could you include the pinside logo and make a small donation or does that become too expensive?

We would have to ask Robin...maybe he'd be up for it for the free advertising?

"I'd buy that...if it was closer."

road-trip.jpg

#1455 3 years ago

This is interesting... lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Sorry, I dont know the proper formatting... back out the </p> in your browser

#1456 3 years ago
#1457 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

This is interesting... lasvegas.craigslist.org link
Sorry, I dont know the proper formatting... back out the </p> in your browser

Are you talking about the Rapid Fire?

lasvegas.craigslist.org link

#1458 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

C'mon. Who's in for a shirt?

I'm in for a shirt.....being that I am a Charter member of this group, it would be an honor

#1459 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Rolling Stones /Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Year: June 1979
Production: 5,700
Cost: $800 OBO (But-It Now)
Ebay Address given: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Vintage 1980 Rolling Stones Bally Pinball Machine As Is

OP: Up for auction is an Original 1980 Bally Rolling Stones Pinball Machine. Please note the machine is being sold in AS-IS condition. Playfield needs a very good cleaning (some residue is evident) and while it does light up, it is not working so I believe the board will need to be replaced. The bottom left corner of the glass piece does have a little bit of the decal missing. Pick up in Dover, DE or Salisbury, MD. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

#1460 3 years ago

**Evel Knievel listing ended - no sale**
**Evel Knievel Home Model, below, relisted: ebay.com link » No Reserve Evel Kinevel Pinball Machine Rare Home Model Project Nice Back Glass

**This posting has expired.**
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1980
Production: 6,301
Cost: $600 Firm
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Selling a Flight 2000 pinball that needs some tlc. Currently doesn't power up, will probably need new power board. Play field is in decent to rough shape, and is missing one insert. Back glass is in awesome shape."

#1461 3 years ago

I didn't even know they made a home version of this game. It's a shame, because this thing actually looks pretty clean.

ebay.com link » No Reserve Evel Kinevel Pinball Machine Rare Home Model Project Nice Back Glass

#1462 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Are you talking about the Rapid Fire?
lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Yup, kinda cool looking, i've never seen one.

#1463 3 years ago

It has cool sounds and backglass art, but much like Hyperball... Bally's clone is too much novelty, not enough game.

Only recommended to diversify a very large collection. Otherwise it isn't worth taking up the space of a game with more depth.

#1464 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

It has cool sounds and backglass art, but much like Hyperball... Bally's clone is too much novelty, not enough game.
Only recommended to diversify a very large collection. Otherwise it isn't worth taking up the space of a game with more depth.

I agree. I played one of these at an expo a couple years ago....it was fun to play a few games, but wouldn't have very long legs. After you have played it....most of the mystic is gone.

Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yup, kinda cool looking, i've never seen one.

It is cool looking....I'll give it that.

#1465 3 years ago

We had both Rapid Fire and Hyperball at the same time on the arcade floor. Hyperball was by far (IMO) the better of the two. This was also indicated by the cashbox. And, the Williams game held up better as I recall. Unfortunately, the cash box also showed how both were basically a financial failure for those that purchased them. It had great novelty in the early weeks and then fell on its face after everyone got to play it.

The shooter system on Hyperball (once you learned to apply opposite pressure on the two handles to alleviate the slop) was much more accurate on HB vs RF.

I liked how HB had a good graduation of skill level as you advanced through the stages. I seem to recall Rapid fire was more like: Okay, I did it!, and now it just got impossible.

But yes, for a Pinball player, it is hard to justify holding a normal flipper game space to either of the two titles unless Room is not an issue for you.

#1466 3 years ago

Various Bally pins that look salvagable/restorable that were submerged almost up to the playfields during hurricane sandy:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superstorm-sandy-fathom-lucky-or-stupid

I would be tempted to grab a couple if I wasn't already up to my eyeballs in projects that need a lot of attention

#1468 3 years ago

**Satan Doll apparently sold - This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Here is your chance to get an evil pinball.
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $600
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Satin Doll / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,400
Cost: $400 Each
Condition: OP: "2 pin ball games Satan Doll & Target Alpha. Been in stored for 15 + years. in various needs of repair. call for details."
Cost: $900 for both
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found.**

#1469 3 years ago

**Ended**
Starts NOW!

Game/Type: Disco Fever / SS No Banana Flippers 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 6,006
Cost: Estate Auction
Link/Contact: fresno.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown

#1470 3 years ago

Game/Type: X's and O's / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Balley is maker needs rubber band for bumper other than that all good call for further info been in storage for 5years."

#1471 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Disco / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1977
Production: 815 (!)
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Good condition but needs a little love. Great vintage pinball game if you have the time."

#1472 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Game/Type: Big Indian / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1974
Production: 8,030
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: chico.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP:"Not working at this time, it just needs a tune up, points need cleaning.Don't have time to tinker with it."

#1473 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Here is your chance to get an evil pinball.
Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $600
Game/Type: Satin Doll / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,400
Cost: $400 Each
Condition: OP: "2 pin ball games Satan Doll & Target Alpha. Been in stored for 15 + years. in various needs of repair. call for details."
Cost: $900 for both
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Hmmm. "Satan" Doll sounds like a dark game. If that machine begins talking like Talky Tina, even though it lacks a speech feature, Colson sure as hell will be glad that he wasn't closer.

#1474 3 years ago

Saw this was posted on mr pinball a few days ago...under parts!

Maybe still could be saved if anyone lives up that way...

Parting out a Gottlieb 1974 Magnotron. A complete game that could be a project if you wanted to restore it. $100 takes it all.

John Carr
Centerport, NY 11721
Posted: 11 March 2016

#1475 3 years ago

Game/Type: X's and O's / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300
Cost: $550
Link/Contact: saginaw.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown. No Pics! OP: "nice playing 1984 bally (solid state) pinball.looks really good..."

#1476 3 years ago

Game/Type: Screamo / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1954
Production: Unknown
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Original wood rail, Everything is original, including glass. It is not working, but all original pieces are there and in good shape, ready to be repaired. It is in great condition considering it is over 60 years old !"

#1477 3 years ago

**Sold to Pindufus but seller didn't deliver**
Mystery Machine - Are you feeling lucky?
Manufacturer: ??
Game/Type: ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $50
Link/Contact: ocala.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Pinball machine ,asking 50 dollers,come check it out ,could be nice .full size quarter machine."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found**

#1478 3 years ago

Mystery Machine #2 Are you feeling lucky?

Cost: $450
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "PinBall!! Works but needs some work. Speakers need replaced."

#1479 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Mystery Machine - Are you feeling lucky?
Cost: $50
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">ocala.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Pinball machine ,asking 50 dollers,come check it out ,could be nice .full size quarter machine."

Picking this up this afternoon. It's a Williams Grand Prix. After hearing the description, I agreed to buy it sight unseen. Luckily, I just happen to have "50 dollers" sitting around. I'll post photos on the "What machine did you bring home today?" thread after I get it.

#1480 3 years ago

Welcome Pindufus! Yeah, a Williams Grand Prix for under a hundred bucks is a no brainer. Congrats on your pick up!

#1481 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome Pindufus! Yeah, a Williams Grand Prix for under a hundred bucks is a no brainer. Congrats on your pick up!

Well, looks like I posted too soon. Drove an hour to meet him at a time of his choosing. Wasn't there and he wasn't returning phone calls. At that price, I can understand having it sold out from under me. But not having the balls to tell me and save me a trip is pretty low. I left a bill on his door for two hours of my time.

#1482 3 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

I left a bill on his door for two hours of my time.

Nice touch!

#1483 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Sold to Pindufus**

Quoted from Pindufus:

Drove an hour to meet him at a time of his choosing. Wasn't there and he wasn't returning phone calls.

So sorry to hear about this.

#1484 3 years ago

Game/Type: Xenon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: twinfalls.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Needs mother board but in great shape other than that. Need gone ASAP."

#1485 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Xenon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">twinfalls.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Needs mother board but in great shape other than that. Need gone ASAP."

Really wish I was closer. If any pinsiders are near here and able to hang on to the gsme till shippers arrive send me a PM.

#1486 3 years ago

Game/Type: Silverball Mania / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1978
Production: 10,350
Link/Contact: nashville.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Machine lights do not come on when plugged in but when tested it is getting power. Does not have legs with it."

#1487 3 years ago

Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600

Condition: OP: "...starts and plays a game, upper flipper needs to be repaired and sound board does not work."

Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Space Riders / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1978
Cost: $300

Condition: OP: "...game is complete, not sure if it works, it came on when I bought it but never did anything with it after that."

Cost: $550 for both
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

#1488 3 years ago

**Duplicate**
**Relisted at lower Price**
Game/Type: Freedom / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1975
Production: 5,080
Cost: $395 reduced to $375
Link/Contact: york.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Great Color on Backglass - Play field Worn
Currently not working - Power Up Problem"

Added over 3 years ago: **This posting has expired**

#1489 3 years ago

Yeah, I'm sure he'll pay your bill!!

#1490 3 years ago

**Sold for $362**
Game/Type: Eager Beaver / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1965
Production: 1,301 (!)
Cost: Current Bid: $202.50 Ends March 26th 3:22 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Eager Beaver Pinball Machine 1965 Coin Op Great Arcade Game

Condition: OP: "This game has been in my storage for 10 years and has not ever been setup, I am selling it as is because I do not have time to restore. It is not working now and has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it running. It lights up but that is all. I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At over 50 years old it is looking good but needs some TLC. The playfield is very clean! The backglass has some flaking and paint loss as shown. The cabinet is original and strong but with front wood blemishes as shown. The sides looks decent."

#1491 3 years ago

**Sold for $411**
Game/Type: Sunset / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1962
Production: 2,275
Cost: Current Bid: $204.50 Ends March 26th 4:45 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Gottlieb Sunset Pinball Machine 1962 Coin Op Great Arcade Game

Condition: OP: "This game has been in my storage for 15 years and has not ever been setup, I am selling it CHEAP as-is because I do not have time to restore. It is not working now and has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it running. Playfield is very nice, vibrant colors with no paint worn off. Backglass is perfect. One of the top pop bumpers is missing, but I have the cap. Game fires up but motor keeps spinning and ball doesn't eject. . I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At over 55 years old it is looking good but needs fixed. The cabinet is original and strong. The sides looks decent."

#1492 3 years ago

**Relisted**
**This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.**
Game/Type: Zig Zag / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1964
Production: 1,674
Cost: Current Bid: $202.50 Ends March 30th 11:07 AM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Zig Zag Pinball Machine 1964 Coin Op Great Arcade Game
Condition Old Listing: OP: "This game was working years ago before it was put in storage. It is not working now and has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it running again although it must be something simple. The colors are soooo bright and intense... retro and vintage. It lights up but that is all. I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At over 50 years old it is looking good but needs some TLC. The playfield is very clean but there are some wear marks where the ball kicks out of the holes. Most all ZIG ZAGs have this blemish. The backglass is great but has some lifting as shown at the 7 6 5 flags and in the animated ball rack. The cabinet is original but with wear and blemishes as shown. The game played ok years ago and it has been cleaned up with new rubbers about 10 years ago."
Condition New Listing: OP: "This game is working. It has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it restored 100%. The colors are soooo bright and intense... retro and vintage. I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At over 50 years old it is looking good but needs some minor cleanup. The playfield is very clean but there are some wear marks where the ball kicks out of the holes. Most all ZIG ZAGs have this blemish. The backglass is great but has some lifting as shown at the 7 6 5 flags and in the animated ball rack. The cabinet is original but with wear and blemishes as shown. The game had been cleaned up with new rubbers about 10 years ago."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ended - $330.**

#1493 3 years ago

**Sold for $580**
Game/Type: Buck Rogers / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1980
Production: 7,410
Cost: Current Bid: $406 Ends March 26th 5:45 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Gottlieb Buck Rogers Pinball Machine 1977 Coin Op Great Arcade Game

Condition: Wear on playfield. OP: "This game has been in our collection for 10 years. It is working great and it has new rubbers. It is fast playing and a lot of fun! The sound is not working. We have a pinball repairman that comes to maintain the digital games and he put a replacement board in (make the game play) but he could not fix sound. My talent is in OLD pinballs not digital so I do not know how to fix myself. Playfield is good with a few typical wear spots -normal for its age. Backglass is vibrant with incredible graphics, there is some spiderweb cracking on her legs and a couple minor other spots in photo. The coin door is clean. At 40 years old it is great. The cabinet is BEAUTIFUL, original and strong."

#1494 3 years ago

**Sold for $257**
Game/Type: Mystic Marvel / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1954
Production: 1,050 (!)
Cost: Starting Bid: $99 Ends March 26th 4:58 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Mystic Marvel 1954 Gottlieb Woodrail Pinball Machine Rare Ohio

Condition: Heavy wear on playfield. OP: "This machine has been sitting for years and will need to be gone through. Machine is untested, assume it doesn't work. Check out pictures for condition. No front door."

#1495 3 years ago

**Sold for $162.50**
Game/Type: Love Bug / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1971
Cost: Current Bid: $99 Ends March 23rd 4:19 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » 1971 Wiliams Love Bug A K A Doodle Bug Pinball Machine

Condition: No good pics of backglass or playfield. OP: "PROJECT MACHINE - SOLD AS IS.
Back-glass: Shows significant amount of flaking and peeling. No chips or cracks.
Play-field Glass: Intact with typical signs of wear, no sharp edges or cracks.
Play-field is smooth and clean and flat.
Play-field paint seems to be intact and in decent shape with heavy wear near top of field - see pic.
Cabinet interior is clean and dry, good shape
Cabinet exterior is flat and dry, some minor damage to the rear (bottom when upright)- see pic.
Not the original cabinet art. (It is underneath the new design - recover? or sand and restencil?

Repairs and Replacements:
All new rubber, lamps, fuses.
New Doodle Bug Ball (Feature Unit - Slightly smaller steel ball inside the playfield)
New Game Ball
Solenoids replaced where needed. (Flippers and some others)
Some plastic relay brackets replaced or repaired
New Tilt-Bob mechanism
Broken relay armature on Tens Score Reel - replaced entire reel from parts box.
All score reels completely disassembled, cleaned, dried, inspected and rebuilt. (I was careful about rewiring the circuits, but I must have switched something somewhere...I've tried many things - nothing seems to fix it)
New Cabinet and Back Box Locks
New Leg Bolts as needed.
New Plunger Kit
Thorough electrical inspection, resoldered and R&R anything that was broken or damaged
Thorough vacuuming, inspection and cleaning. No spiders!
No oils or spray lubricants of any kind have been used
Last ball drained results in GAME OVER status but short circuits the BALL STOP relay forcing the game to be switched off or unplugged. Re-energizing game does not (typically as errors go) arrest the short circuit status. Watch the video to understand the problem better."

#1496 3 years ago

**Sold for $300**
Game/Type: Bazaar / EM 1 Player
Features: Zipper Flippers
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 2,925
Cost: Current Bid: $51 Ends March 26th 4:08 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Bazaar Pinball Machine 1966 Coin Op Great Arcade Game

Condition: OP: "This game has been in my storage for 15 years and has not ever been setup, I am selling it CHEAP as-is because I do not have time to restore. It is not working now and has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it running. It lights up and kicks out the ball but that is all. I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At over 50 years old it is looking good but needs fixed. The playfield is clean with monor blemishes, a couple plastics are cracked and one mushroom bumper is partially missing. The backglass is very good as shown, one area with missing paint on top of logo. The cabinet is original and strong."

#1497 3 years ago

**Sold for $350**
Manufacturer: Genco
Game/Type: Show Boat / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1957
Cost: Current Bid: $350 Ends March 26th 5:10 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Genco Showboat Woodrail Pinball Machine 1957 Coin Op Great Arcade Game
Condition: OP: "This game has been in my storage for 20 years and has not ever been setup, I am selling it CHEAP as-is because I do not have time to restore. It is not working now and has not been restored or gone through. I do not have time to work on it to get it running. Playfield is "ok" with typical wear for its age, prior owner put modern flippers on game but they can be changed back by winning bidder. Backglass is vibrant but with some paint loss. It also has a clear layer of high performance vinyl on paint to keep flaking from continuing. I am selling it as complete but unrestored. At 60 years old it is hanging on but needs fixed. The cabinet is BEAUTIFUL, original and strong."

Added over 3 years ago: **Speakeasy, below, Ad not found**

#1498 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Zig Zag

UPDATE: "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."

Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Genco
Game/Type: Show Boat

3-inch flippers installed? Tsk...for shame.

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Mystic Marvel

Psst...I see a "Swinger" hiding in the background!

#1499 3 years ago

Game/Type: Speakeasy / Solid State Electronic (SS) 2 Player
Month/Year: August, 1982
Production: 3,000
Link/Contact: austin.craigslist.org link

OP:Rare vintage 70's bally speakeasy pinball machine in good shape just needs a new back glass poster, call or text
located in burnet

#1500 3 years ago

Wasn't me

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 13638 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 273.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside