IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 522.
#14651 4 years ago

1980 Williams Scorpion
De Pere, WI
$400
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86499

#14652 4 years ago

Damn, great price. If....I....was....closer. I’d have this loaded up an hour ago.

#14653 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn, great price. If....I....was....closer. I’d have this loaded up an hour ago.

If I didn't get there first

#14654 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

If I didn't get there first

Did you buy that out from under me

#14655 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Piker. It is only an 8 hour drive for me. Do I have to show you how it is done ?

#14656 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Piker. It is only an 8 hour drive for me. Do I have to show you how it is done ?

Haha...you bastard! 14 1/2 hours each way for me. Not for a $400 project game. The game would end up costing me $1000 with travel costs.

#14657 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha...you bastard! 14 1/2 hours each way for me. Not for a $400 project game. The game would end up nutting me $1000 with travel costs.

"Nutting" you?

Yikes! I would stay away from it then...but, ya know...to each their own.

#14658 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Haha...you bastard! 14 1/2 hours each way for me. Not for a $400 project game. The game would end up nutting me $1000 with travel costs.

I'm feeling angst, I'll be down 3 pins by next weekend, Grand Tour has been clear coated, Haunted House is running and I'm waiting on parts for it and I have empty space in the workshop.

Time to start thumbing through the ads again!

#14659 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm feeling angst, I'll be down 3 pins by next weekend, Grand Tour has been clear coated, Haunted House is running and I'm waiting on parts for it and I have empty space in the workshop.

Oh and I can see why operators hated Black Hole and Haunted House, some of the bulbs and mechs are a bear to get at. There is a LOT packed in there.

#14660 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

"Nutting" you?
Yikes! I would stay away from it then...but, ya know...to each their own.

post edited.

#14661 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Find one for me too, bud.

#14664 4 years ago

Lot of bodies/heads/PF’s.

nh.craigslist.org link

Close to me. But I have no idea what I would do with them all.

#14665 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

nh.craigslist.org link

Not all of the pictures will load on my phone, but from what I can see I don’t recognize any sought after titles. It looks like they’ve been stored in non-climate controlled storage for a long time.

The titles that I recognize are:
Cleopatra
Sinbad
Close Encounters
Several EMs

Unless someone recognizes a pin that’s desirable, I don’t think it’s worth more than $100-200 total

#14666 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Not all of the pictures will load on my phone, but from what I can see I don’t recognize any sought after titles. It looks like they’ve been stored in non-climate controlled storage for a long time.
Cleopatra
Sinbad
Close Encounters
Several EMs
Unless someone recognizes a pin that’s desirable, I don’t think it’s worth more than $100-200 total

Williams
Laserball
Firepower II

#14667 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Williams
Laserball
Firepower II

Looked like a firepower to me...

Also a world cup 78 and a Tri Zone

#14668 4 years ago

Need this gone to make space. Callahan MPU with extra game ROM's. Other boards upgraded, displays 100%. Cabinet art weak but very solid.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86038

#14669 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Cleopatra
Sinbad
Close Encounters
Several EMs

Fairly common stuff for the most part. If someone has the space and could work out a deal, Pinfest would be a good place to unload them.

#14670 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

nh.craigslist.org link

Unusual to see a lot of this size nowadays. Good luck to whoever takes them. I’m done with spiders...

#14671 4 years ago

There's a Genie body in there.

#14672 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Quoted from dothedoo:

There's a Genie body in there.

There’s quite a bit in there. Sure most of them look like complete shitshows, but probably a ton of salvageable parts and maybe even half games in there. Definitely worth more than $100-$200.

#14673 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

There’s quite a bit in there. Sure most of them look like complete shitshows, but probably a ton of salvageable parts and maybe even half games in there. Definitely worth more than $100-$200.

I was wondering if from the arcade that shut down 2 years ago, the owner (Sarah?) seemed to indicate that she had more in a barn or warehouse somewhere. These looked like they have been picked over pretty good, not sure how much usable stuff is there.

#14674 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

nh.craigslist.org link

I emailed the seller earlier today and asked a couple additional questions but have not gotten a reply yet. I sold my parts business to a guy from Maryland and we are in the process of moving a dozen van & trailer loads of stuff in his direction over the next few weeks. So I figure he might be interested in the load for the parts. From the pictures price is not really all that far out of line if the metal stuff on the bottom of the playfields isn't all rusty. Not a "steal of a deal" but not bad either at $1250 (or $1375) depending on which is the actual price.

My issue is 1000 miles of driving for a "trailer load of junk" I don't really need. I figure two nights in a motel, cheap food, and fuel will run me an addtional $500 (or more) to go grab the stuff for the new owner of the parts business. Once you add those expenses into the mix it becomes a lot more risky!

#14676 4 years ago

Gottlieb
Sing Along
$350
Bethlehem, pa
Pinsider Jiggly_Martian
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/85476

#14677 4 years ago

Flash Gordon
$1,500
Ashland, oh
Pinsider @tractordoc
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86574

#14678 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I emailed the seller earlier today and asked a couple additional questions but have not gotten a reply yet. I sold my parts business to a guy from Maryland and we are in the process of moving a dozen van & trailer loads of stuff in his direction over the next few weeks. So I figure he might be interested in the load for the parts. From the pictures price is not really all that far out of line if the metal stuff on the bottom of the playfields isn't all rusty. Not a "steal of a deal" but not bad either at $1250 (or $1375) depending on which is the actual price.
My issue is 1000 miles of driving for a "trailer load of junk" I don't really need. I figure two nights in a motel, cheap food, and fuel will run me an addtional $500 (or more) to go grab the stuff for the new owner of the parts business. Once you add those expenses into the mix it becomes a lot more risky!

Congrats on the sale

I know it's hard to resist, but you don't have to run and grab every pile of parts that surfaces; stay home and relax and let someone else take a crack at it. There are plenty of bulk buyers up around here.

#14679 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Flash Gordon
$1,500
Ashland, oh
Pinsider @tractordoc
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86574

May need some work, but that playfield is awesome!

#14680 4 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

May need some work, but that playfield is awesome!

Yea, playfield looks great. Tracdoc is great to deal with also

#14681 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Congrats, Skip! Now you can finally “slow down”

#14682 4 years ago

Anybody here the one to grab that really nice Seawitch on CL in Northern Virginia for $500 yesterday? Was legit. Posted and pulled within 20 minutes. Seller communicated to me that he'd already sold it by the time I inquired, 15 minutes into the listing.

#14683 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Congrats, Skip! Now you can finally “slow down”

I am hoping that will happen shortly but for now I am busier than ever. Between trying to load and deliver all the machines & parts to my buyer, keeping up with eBay & "special request" sales, doing the York Show & picking up stuff I committed to buying a short day for me the past month or so has been 18 hours. Thankfully next week we are headed on vacation for about 4 weeks but after that it will go back to insanely busy until March 1st when I am finally totally done with the parts business.

During the transfer - until my buyer is up and running - I am going to continue to sell parts on eBay trying to help as many people as possible. That was part of the agreement with my buyer. I didn't want a void in parts supply for 3 or 4 months while he was getting things up and running so I am going to continue to sell off some of the inventory I already have here at the house.

Two loads of machines have already been delivered & another load is on the way South Thursday then I'll be taking a break for moving machines for a few weeks.

Did anyone hear back from that seller in NH? I emailed him with a couple questions and didn't get a reply. Hopefully someone will "save" those machines. If someone here ends up with them and wants to sell the Close Encounters & World Cup heads I have two headless machines here at are worth trying to save.

-Skip-

#14685 4 years ago

#firecracker (not the 1971 version) this one looks older.....
#mini-golf

for sale here

https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Alpharetta/30005/2341803

#14686 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Anybody here the one to grab that really nice Seawitch on CL in Northern Virginia for $500 yesterday? Was legit. Posted and pulled within 20 minutes. Seller communicated to me that he'd already sold it by the time I inquired, 15 minutes into the listing.

Once someone saw that for $500, 1000 people jammed the phone lines... LOL!

#14687 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Once someone saw that for $500, 1000 people jammed the phone lines... LOL!

Zero doubt. I was surprised the seller even got back to me.

#14688 4 years ago

Id love that mini golf if only it were closer!

#14689 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Zero doubt. I was surprised the seller even got back to me.

i wonder if the buyer played the White Knight card and told the guy he was too cheap and offered him extra just to be fair about it

#14690 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

i wonder if the buyer played the White Knight card and told the guy he was too cheap and offered him extra just to be fair about it

I know I did

Before I knew it had been sold, I texted the seller as soon as I saw it and said if the machine was truly working (ad said it was) I'd give him $800 straight up, sight-unseen, no questions asked, work around his schedule for pickup. I find that with deals like this, that's what it takes to get quick acceptance and just hope the seller is a person of their word and pulls the ad and doesn't back out for a better offer. Otherwise, the increasing offers pour in and the deal goes away.

They responded that it was already sold but they'd let me know if the sale fell through.....which no way that happens for a good-condition seawitch. So either someone had already offered more, or the seller just held to his guns and continued with the offer he'd already accepted at his asking price. Either way, great deal for somebody.

Too bad....I ironically just bought a Seawitch backglass just because I really like the game and art

9177 (resized).jpeg9177 (resized).jpeg
#14691 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Congrats on the sale
I know it's hard to resist, but you don't have to run and grab every pile of parts that surfaces; stay home and relax and let someone else take a crack at it. There are plenty of bulk buyers up around here.

Typically with the driving involved & condition of most of those machines I would have just passed over them but I saw two heads in the lot that would make two of my "parts machines" into decent games so I decided to see what the seller would tell me about them. Sadly I have not gotten a response and it is likely getting to close to my vacation for me to consider that trip at this point.

I would really love to have gotten the Close Encounters head because I have a nice body with a nice playfield just screaming for a head. I also have a decent World Cup sitting here that needs a head so just the two heads would have made the drive OK for me to consider. I am all about saving as many machines as possible so when I see the chance to save two more I had to at least try!

-Skip-

#14692 4 years ago

So who's going to buy the turd Stern Playboy on eBay?

ebay.com link: The Girls of Playboy Pinball Machine for parts or refurbishment

#14693 4 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

So who's going to buy the turd Stern Playboy on eBay?
ebay.com link » The Girls Of Playboy Pinball Machine For Parts Or Refurbishment

#14694 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I asked if he would change it to a buy it now auction the day it was listed being I was passing that area Sunday picking up a pin in south Jersey. He asked whats my offer, sent it to him to never hear back. I'm not bidding. I sure it will sell for less than my original offer.

$625, good luck to whoever bought it. Looks like the CPU board has acid damage. I thought about picking it up for the cabinet, but after considering its age and the type of place it would have been on location I figured it reeks of cigarettes.

#14695 4 years ago

Gottlieb
Pinball Pool
$100
Wilkes-Barre, PA
scranton.craigslist.org link

#14696 4 years ago
Quoted from MonsieurCS:

Gottlieb
Pinball Pool
$100
Wilkes-Barre, PA
scranton.craigslist.org link

poor girl has a skin condition. I'd buy it for parts if it was closer.. the usual lament.

#14697 4 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

Thought about picking up up, but have other things going on.

00707_k5nqC5b03CO_1200x900 (resized).jpg00707_k5nqC5b03CO_1200x900 (resized).jpg
#14698 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

boston.craigslist.org link
Thought about picking up up, but have other things going on.[quoted image]

Good price and a fairly hard to find title. I owned one a few years back and was always kind of sorry I sold it.

#14699 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Playboy / SS
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: $750
Contact/Link: orlando.craigslist.org link

#14700 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Darling / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 3,677
Cost: $200
Pinsider: NicoVolta
Link/Contact:https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/3057635144263264/?sale_post_id=3057635144263264&rt=11

OP: 1973 - Williams Darling pinball project (hardly... just needs a few tweaks). $200 at Roanoke Pinball Museum. Yes, we’ll let you play for free while you’re here).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 10.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 169.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 3.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 294 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/294?hl=wanimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.