Topic Stats

• 14,722 posts
  • 479 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Ballypin
  • Topic is favorited by 430 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,211 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

dixieland3 (resized).jpg
00707_k5nqC5b03CO_1200x900 (resized).jpg
9177 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191020-182950 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
cr (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191015-230608 (resized).png
20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG

There are 14722 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 295.
#14051 40 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

Here's one you don't see everyday
Price: $650
1988 Gottlieb System 80B Diamond Lady
https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/358443528371354/

Thanks for the heads up! Will look nice next to my Pistol Poker and Maverick. Why didn't you snag it?

#14052 40 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Thanks for the heads up! Will look nice next to my Pistol Poker and Maverick. Why didn't you snag it?

No more space I've got 2 projects I'm working on and 2 more projects coming in. Did you end up snagging it?

#14053 40 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

No more space I've got 2 projects I'm working on and 2 more projects coming in. Did you end up snagging it?

Yes I did....I've got 16 project machines. No excuse!

Have to arrange transportation for it, tho. How about you bring it to me and grab some of those playfields

#14054 40 days ago

Tropicana
EM Woodrail
Manchester, NH
$300
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2308921672681417/

Tropicana (resized).JPG
#14055 40 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Have to arrange transportation for it, tho. How about you bring it to me and grab some of those playfields

I would but the wife is like...

#14056 40 days ago
Quoted from edward472:

Quoted from robertmee:

It is sold already. Did one of you guys get it?

#14057 40 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It is sold already. Did one of you guys get it?

Yes, I bought it.

#14058 40 days ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

We're going to be in the area tomorrow for a wedding, don't think it will fit in my mustang though
However, it is a convertible!!

If you had to pick between bringing the husband home or a new pin....Choose wisely my friend!

#14059 40 days ago

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

#14060 40 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Meteor is a good classic Stern to start out with .

Quoted from Daditude:

Meteor is a GREAT game...and very underpriced.
Tournament players LOVE it.
Leds really pop on it. It will stand out in any lineup.
Great pick up!!

Thanks figured it was one of the "easier" Sterns to hunt down considering production run. Cabinet and back glass very good for their age. PF had wear near upper flipper area and some insert wear. Game was dirty as hell, dried up rubbers, bunch of lights out hopefully not control lamps, and couple burnt coils. Should clean up nice gonna work on it over winter. Got it for $650.

#14061 40 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Grabbed it, thanks Murphdom! Quick pickup, no waiting to get in, very surprised. Machine looks pretty nice. Was in a hurry so didn't inspect too closely. Fired it up briefly, only lights in a backbox came on.

I’m interested in some pictures. When you guys make your pickups you should post them in the forum below. So we can all be very frustrated and ask ourselves why we didn’t spend the time to go get it ourselves

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures

#14062 40 days ago

How much did you pay?

#14063 40 days ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Nice pick up!

#14064 40 days ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

How much did you pay?

$225

Thanks, it will be if I can get it going. I have limited EM skills.

#14065 40 days ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

Thanks figured it was one of the "easier" Sterns to hunt down considering production run. Cabinet and back glass very good for their age. PF had wear near upper flipper area and some insert wear. Game was dirty as hell, dried up rubbers, bunch of lights out hopefully not control lamps, and couple burnt coils. Should clean up nice gonna work on it over winter. Got it for $650.

Nice, he knocked $250 off the price? Good score.

#14066 40 days ago
Quoted from chaosrooster:

That's a score!
I've owned 2, and I am currently cleaning up a meteor playfield to hang on my game room wall.

Screenshot_2019-09-01-23-47-34 (resized).png20190901_235037 (resized).jpgMessage_1567399830129 (resized).jpg20190903_151243 (resized).jpg20190907_145622 (resized).jpg20190909_135300 (resized).jpg20190910_143537 (resized).jpg
#14067 40 days ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Harlem Globetrotters On Tour
Strikes 'N Spares
Mustang
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/sea-shore
Hi Dolly
Extra Inning
Old Chicago
Target Pool
Joker Poker
Pennant Fever
for sale at this sale...….
https://www.estatesales.net/FL/Brooksville/34602/2344620
Edit:duplicate post-a little out of it this morning, lots of beverages this past weekend.....

I contacted the seller and here are the prices they will be listed at. Like any estate sale you can show up last day and haggle on the price of whatever's left. Some even advertise half off last day.
Harlem Globetrotters $2.200
Strikes and Spares $1,800
Mustang - no mustang one
Sea Shore $2,800
Central Park 2,000
Hi Dolly $2,500
Extra Inning $1,000
Old Chicago $1,200
Target Pool $2,500
Joker Poker $1,800
Pennant Fever $1,200
Super Chexx 2,000

#14068 40 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's a score!
I've owned 2, and I am currently cleaning up a meteor playfield to hang on my game room wall.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What is going here?

#14069 40 days ago

If you're in the Houston area... there is a Lethal Weapon 3 (1992) at tomorrow's auction below.
http://www.worstellauctionco.com/Auctions.aspx?Auction=Sept%202019#

I would go... but I'm not sure I'm patient enough to wait for them to reach the pinball, there are so many things before it!

#14070 40 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's a score!
I've owned 2, and I am currently cleaning up a meteor playfield to hang on my game room wall.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you stencil the entire playfield layer at a time???

#14071 40 days ago

Someone can have a fun time redoing this cabinet. I can’t tell if it’s wallpaper or Formica. “It works” so says the seller.

1964 Bally Grand Tour Pinball
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9aa7d4e7

#14072 40 days ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

What is going here?

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Did you stencil the entire playfield layer at a time???

I received it this way. A former owner used it as a painting palette. It has many, many layers of paint. I am still working on it. It Is no small task.

#14074 40 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I contacted the seller and here are the prices they will be listed at. Like any estate sale you can show up last day and haggle on the price of whatever's left. Some even advertise half off last day.
Harlem Globetrotters $2.200
Strikes and Spares $1,800
Mustang - no mustang one
Sea Shore $2,800
Central Park 2,000
Hi Dolly $2,500
Extra Inning $1,000
Old Chicago $1,200
Target Pool $2,500
Joker Poker $1,800
Pennant Fever $1,200
Super Chexx 2,000

Seller said that all of the pins sold today. Don't bother going to the Brooksville, FL sale tomorrow.

#14075 39 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Someone can have a fun time redoing this cabinet. I can’t tell if it’s wallpaper or Formica. “It works” so says the seller.
1964 Bally Grand Tour Pinball
https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG/9aa7d4e7

Fear not... it looks like contact paper. My Bally 3-In-Line had the same treatment and it came off and revealed perfect artwork. 6B6C64D6-4C94-4514-A893-8F913E58B26F (resized).jpeg
01B6FA2A-3BE0-46A2-AE70-8AE34EE6A39A (resized).jpeg

#14076 39 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I received it this way. A former owner used it as a painting palette. It has many, many layers of paint. I am still working on it. It Is no small task.

That's too bad. The rest of the play field looks pretty good. Even the rockets flames look good.

#14077 39 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Seller said that all of the pins sold today. Don't bother going to the Brooksville, FL sale tomorrow.

All sold in one day ? At those prices?

Damn !!

#14078 39 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Damn !!

The price must have included the crack they were on.

#14079 39 days ago

That Williams Darling sold at the estate sale in brazoria for 1400!

#14080 39 days ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Fear not... it looks like contact paper. My Bally 3-In-Line had the same treatment and it came off and revealed perfect artwork. [quoted image]
[quoted image]

They really wanted to match the sweet wood paneling walls of the 70’s. They were going for a camouflage effect to make it blend with the rest of the furniture. Maybe I should color match my machines to certain parts of the house so I can add more of them and my wife won’t notice.

#14081 39 days ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Damn !!

That’s it I’m selling all of my pins as an “estate sale” in a Craigslist ad. Then with the outrageous prices I’ll collect I can buy a lot of nib Sterns and CGC pins.

I’ll post a link to the ad in this forum when it’s ready. Don’t laugh because Christmas is coming and there’ll be lots of seriously overpriced items for sale on Craigslist

#14082 39 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Oh, it was so hard to tell!!
You’re peeling that paint off?!? I thought you were laying down all those colors somehow like a multilayer stencil, I was very confused.
That’s pretty impressive but what kind of hick used a playfield as a paint pallet?! That’s the last thing I’d consider. Kinda like the hillbillies I bought from that used a Seawitch cabinet for firewood cuz “it didn’t work” I could only save the playfield.
Speaking off, if that comes out nicer than my playfield that was eaten by carpenter bees/termites maybe we can trade :b

#14083 39 days ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's a score!

Very cool that'll look great on your wall when you finish removing the paint

#14084 39 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Maybe i should get one of those projects . Wish id seen when you let go of big game

#14085 39 days ago

https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Winston/30187/2343450

Last day of this sale, they finally posted a pic of the pin

#roadkings

Edit: today 50%off

#14087 39 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

#firepower2
allentown.craigslist.org link

Saw that ... and they called it “creative artwork” haha

#14088 39 days ago

Did anyone get that masquerade? They were asking 1800, so I'm guessing it is still available.

#14089 39 days ago

J Brooks Auctions ANTIQUE SALE
by 5 STAR AUCTIONEERS
Oct 13, 2019 | 2:00 PM
Bushnell, FL

Judge Dredd

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3338928.html

#14090 39 days ago

DICK HORNE ESTATE AUCTION
by Richard Opfer Auctioneering
Oct 19, 2019 | 10:00 AM
Timonium, MD

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3331164.html

Sweet Hearts
Strikes & Spares
(2) Magic City
Egg Head
Virginia
10th inning Pitch & Bat

#14091 39 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Too blurry to tell what the machine is. Trained eyes please.
J Brooks Auctions ANTIQUE SALE
by 5 STAR AUCTIONEERS
Oct 13, 2019 | 2:00 PM
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3338928.html

murphdom

It's a judge Dredd

#14092 39 days ago

October 26th SATURDAY Antique, Gun, Jewelry, Coin
by Pot of Gold Estate Liquidations DBA AZFirearms.com
Oct 26, 2019 | Time TBA
Avondale,AZ

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3217700.html

Avatar and other arcade machines

#14093 39 days ago

There is a LIVE online auction through Invaluable that started @11am EST which includes a Gottlieb Victory and a Sonic Mars Trek

#14095 39 days ago

Space Invader project - $200
houston.craigslist.org link

(not mine)

from OP: "This is a Bally wide body Space Invaders pinball that is a restoration project. I have all of the play field components and have new parts that was purchased for the game. I was holding off on a 3rd party play field but the company that is producing them has it on hold. The play field has a major wear spot in the center but back glasses are in excellent condition. Game was missing cpu when I purchased it but a after market cpu is available from online merchants.
The game does not work , does not power up, is work in progress. This is suited for someone who does restoration as a hobby or business"

#14096 39 days ago
Quoted from matiou:

Space Invader project - $200
houston.craigslist.org link
(not mine)
from OP: "This is a Bally wide body Space Invaders pinball that is a restoration project. I have all of the play field components and have new parts that was purchased for the game. I was holding off on a 3rd party play field but the company that is producing them has it on hold. The play field has a major wear spot in the center but back glasses are in excellent condition. Game was missing cpu when I purchased it but a after market cpu is available from online merchants.
The game does not work , does not power up, is work in progress. This is suited for someone who does restoration as a hobby or business"

Damn;
If that was closer I'd already be driving.
Good luck!

#14097 39 days ago

1 hour drive for me... but unfortunately no room/no time for another project! too much going on already

#14099 38 days ago

Looks pretty rough but, Lockdown bar alone is worth more than that! Won't be there long that's for sure.

#14100 38 days ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Looks pretty rough but, Lockdown bar alone is worth more than that! Won't be there long that's for sure.

I’ll take these every day all day long $75 parts machine? You bet

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
There are 14722 posts in this topic. You are on page 282 of 295.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside