ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png
llk (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.16.38?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.14.14?PM (resized).png
hh (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 520.
#13951 4 years ago

Anyone planning a pinball machine delivery run in the next few weeks?
I've had a few folks contact me with some attractive offers.
Wondering what is realistic for having a pin guy pick up and deliver or pick up and meet on the road somewhere.

#13952 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Anyone planning a pinball machine delivery run in the next few weeks?
I've had a few folks contact me with some attractive offers.
Wondering what is realistic for having a pin guy pick up and deliver or pick up and meet on the road somewhere.

Bob Cunningham usually charges $280(?) per game.

#13953 4 years ago

I tried. I tried really hard. I posted them two days ago here on the Project Pin thread. They were listed six days on CL. Six days! That is forever in the Project Pin acquisition world. Usually Project Pins at these prices are gone in a day or two.

It was just meant to be that I would be hauling these two pins home to Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour. I got the cash needed on Monday. They were still available last night when I called. How could I pass them up? I did try, but the Williams 8 Ball has great art. It was one of only a few Williams EMs that kept track of each of two players pool balls earned using separate stepper units for each player. Player 1 plays balls 1-7. Player 2 plays balls 9-15. The balls have to be earned, in order, then each player shoots for the 8 ball! This player 'memory' feature is quite a feat of engineering for an EM era pin and not found on many of them. It's a Norm Clark Middle-Pop pin! I now have three, almost like I am collecting them!

#surfers is missing the backglass but the price reflected that. There were only 908 of them made! It is a Ted Zale zipper flipper pin! It has three 2" flippers! The art is fun with a pelican pilfering a swim suit top on the backglass and another pelican pilfering a swim suit bottom on the playfield - didn't know that pelicans were perverts!

It is my birthday this week so this was a nice Project Pin pick up for my birthday.

I could put them on route.

They are collectible.

I didn't have to drive to Phoenix to get them - only twelve miles away.

The price was right.

How could I pass these up? It was just destined to be.

cl_ad_full (resized).jpgcl_ad_full (resized).jpg

cl_ad_playfield (resized).jpgcl_ad_playfield (resized).jpg

DSCF4450 (resized).JPGDSCF4450 (resized).JPG

DSCF4449 (resized).JPGDSCF4449 (resized).JPG

cl_ad_full (resized).jpgcl_ad_full (resized).jpg

DSCF4452 (resized).JPGDSCF4452 (resized).JPG

DSCF4451 (resized).JPGDSCF4451 (resized).JPG

#13954 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I tried. I tried really hard. I posted them two days ago here on the Project Pin thread. They were listed six days on CL. Six days! That is forever in the Project Pin acquisition world. Usually Project Pins at these prices are gone in a day or two.
It was just meant to be that I would be hauling these two pins home to Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour. I got the cash needed on Monday. They were still available last night when I called. How could I pass them up? I did try, but the Williams 8 Ball has great art. It was one of only a few Williams EMs that kept track of each of two players pool balls earned using separate stepper units for each player. Player 1 plays balls 1-7. Player 2 plays balls 9-15. The balls have to be earned, in order, then each player shoots for the 8 ball! This player 'memory' feature is quite a feat of engineering for an EM era pin and not found on many of them. It's a Norm Clark Middle-Pop pin! I now have three, almost like I am collecting them!

My sister lives in AZ and I tried to get her to pick up the 8 Ball, it is a favorite of mine!

#13955 4 years ago

I tried to get the 8 ball as well. It was just too far for me. Looks like a great game. Anyone know why i can't find this title to add it to my wish list?

#13956 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Surfers is missing the backglass but the price reflected that. There were only 908 of them made! It is a Ted Zale zipper flipper pin! It has three 2" flippers! The art is fun with a pelican pilfering a swim suit top on the backglass and another pelican pilfering a swim suit bottom on the playfield - didn't know that pelicans were perverts!
It is my birthday this week so this was a nice Project Pin pick up for my birthday.
I could put them on route.
They are collectible.
I didn't have to drive to Phoenix to get them - only twelve miles away.
The price was right.
How could I pass these up? It was just destined to be.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Congratulations Pecos. If they were a few hours from me I would have bought the 8 Ball and Surfers. AZ is way too far for me.

#13957 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

Anyone know why i can't find this title to add it to my wish list?

Type number eight space ball. You’ll get a lot of pins in the results, but 8 ball will be in there

#13958 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Spoke to him last night. It's likely sold.

You're right.

20190910_200013.jpg20190910_200013.jpg
#13959 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Type number eight space ball. You’ll get a lot of pins in the results, but 8 ball will be in there

Thanks. I was trying to add from my collection page and it said there were 101 listings, but only listed about 25. When I went to machines it came up.

#13960 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You're right. [quoted image]

Sweet!

#13961 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You're right. [quoted image]

Nice, congrats!

#13962 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Free Jungle King Wedgehead project in Alpine, NY
elmira.craigslist.org link

Gone and thank god I didn’t start driving. We spoke last night, he confirmed it was still available for me. Then nothing in the morning. Texts at 1:55pm “games still here for you” then at 2:30pm “game is gone” good thing I was out of service at the moment, that woulda really ticked me off.

#13963 4 years ago

Bally Magic City...working condition

Manhattan Kansas

$500.00

CL ad has been up for 5 days.

ksu.craigslist.org link

#13964 4 years ago

Williams Pit Stop...working

Dallas/ Rockwall Texas

$600.00

dallas.craigslist.org link

#13965 4 years ago

Step right up !!! Don't miss this chance.

Bally El Toro..."Excellent condition".

$700.00

The ad has been up for a month.

#13966 4 years ago

This guy has been trying hard to rid of a whole bunch of stuff for a while now. Join the middle pop club with @nicovolta. And another fan favorite #eltoro

nh.craigslist.org link

#13967 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Bob Cunningham usually charges $280(?) per game.

do you have bob's contact info,i need a game picked up in indiana going to california in the coming few weeks...
thanks.

#13968 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Bally Magic City...working condition
Manhattan Kansas
$500.00
CL ad has been up for 5 days.
ksu.craigslist.org link

Interestingly worded ad, too bad the playfield and glass are on their way out.

#13970 4 years ago

I really hate the dangling in the wind part.

There are several projects in my region all between 30 min and two hours away and these guys won't get back to me.

How much more clear is "I'd like to get you some cash on the glass today. I'm driving right through your town and could do it anytime."?

#13971 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Williams Pit Stop...working
Dallas/ Rockwall Texas
$600.00

This is my friends ad. He is also a trusted pinsider. I have personally seen and played that machine, and I can vouch that it is in phenomenal condition.

#13972 4 years ago

From the pics it looks very clean with very little lower pf wear.

#13973 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

From the pics it looks very clean with very little lower pf wear.

Hmmm, close to work, might have to check it out. I do like drop targets.

#13974 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

do you have bob's contact info,i need a game picked up in indiana going to california in the coming few weeks...
thanks.

not sure Bob does Cali runs

#13975 4 years ago

1972 Chicago Coin Home Run pitch & bat
boston.craigslist.org link

#13976 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

thanks.

Bob Cunningham
772-501-2883

#13977 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

thanks.

Pretty sure Bob only works East of the Mississippi, but call and find out

#13978 4 years ago

Middle pop club

#spanisheyes
nwct.craigslist.org link

#13979 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Here is an interesting project that came up on CL If you’re into backbox animation:
#DerbyDay.
providence.craigslist.org link

Looks like the OP reposted it

#13980 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Looks like the OP reposted it

Yes, I had someone "100% want it, be down in the morning" only to no-show.

#13981 4 years ago

Future Spa and Spy Hunter. $900 for both in Williamsburg, VA.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508976216586816/

#13982 4 years ago

Williams Line Drive

Online Moving Estate Sale Brecksville OH
by Rust Belt Revival Online Auctions
Sep 12, 2019 | 8:00 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337218.html

#13983 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Pretty sure Bob only works East of the Mississippi, but call and find out

He's bringing me that Bobby Orr that was posted waaaaaay back. I can get it in Houston or he'll drop it in Austin. That is as far west as I think he goes. But then for the right price...

#13984 4 years ago

#Playboy
9/29/19
by Carolina Auction House, LLC
Sep 29, 2019 | 1:30 PM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3319926.html

#13985 4 years ago

Evel Knievel SS and a playfield I cannot identify

Mike Hall Auction Co.
Oct 5, 2019 | 10:00 AM

www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337015.html

#13986 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Evel Knievel SS and a playfield I cannot identify
Mike Hall Auction Co.
Oct 5, 2019 | 10:00 AM
www.auctionzip.com/Listings/3337015.html

PF is Kiss

#13989 4 years ago

Thanks. Still super green and in the shallow end of the kiddie pool when it comes to working on pins. I can probably identify a lot of EM stuff at this point but anything else is hit or miss.

#13990 4 years ago

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350

vermont.craigslist.org link

#13991 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350.
https://craigslist.org/mf/675acb2c8747c278d7e04f70a268b07b66a00228.1

Link doesn't work

Is it this one? vermont.craigslist.org link

#13992 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Thanks. Still super green and in the shallow end of the kiddie pool when it comes to working on pins. I can probably identify a lot of EM stuff at this point but anything else is hit or miss.

That Kiss PF is interesting. It's a low rez picture, but the middle which is usually blown out looks very good and very white. But it has the side rails and upper arch, so presumably it came from a working game, and isn't a CPR repro. Would be definitely worth checking out.

#13993 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

bah.. if not for a couple thousand miles I'd be there.

The pin is in Kouts, IN which is 2,127 miles from your house, just a little outside of your maximum pin road trip. I say go for it and stop at Chicago pinball Expo on your way back!

All kidding aside Bally had several pins with <100 made. They would send out prototypes to arcades to see if the public liked them as much as the current production pins. If the pins were unpopular they were never mass produced. In other words that Double Up May be rare, but because it isn’t fun to play

#13994 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Link doesn't work
Is it this one? vermont.craigslist.org link

Yup. I updated the link on my OP and here is the PF picture they sent for those who are interested. If I had the time I would scoop it myself.
1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg1676EF9A-3E8D-4D3C-8E7E-5BF4973AAD29 (resized).jpeg

#13995 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yup. I updated the link on my OP and here is the PF picture they sent for those who are interested. If I had the time I would scoop it myself.
[quoted image]

Definitely a deal....I have a Space Mission, but always liked the 2p version better.

#13996 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The pin is in Kouts, IN which is 2,127 miles from your house, just a little outside of your maximum pin road trip. I say go for it and stop at Chicago pinball Expo on your way back!
All kidding aside Bally had several pins with &lt;100 made. They would send out prototypes to arcades to see if the public liked them as much as the current production pins. If the pins were unpopular they were never mass produced. In other words that Double Up May be rare, but because it isn’t fun to play

Ha, if only I had the time off. Yes, Double Up isn't the greatest player, but artwork and theme alone are worth that much for me, others may disagree. I did spend a good chunk of my summer double up on my motorcycle.

#13997 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Space Odyssey
Seller originally had it at 1200, then 600, then 500, and is now willing to take 350
vermont.craigslist.org link

I live on the northern border in Vermont and we call Lunenberg, where this machine is, the middle of nowhere.

#13998 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: 3 Jokers /EM 1 player (AAB version of Straight Flush)
Year: November 1970
Production: N/A
Cost: $375
Seller: Peter Schoenenberger
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335473487176679/

OP: Vintage Williams pinball machine worked well been sitting many years needs flipper rubbers asking 450

Me: Seller dropped his price to $375. This has to be the worst repainted cabinet I have seen. It looks like wallpaper that peeled off the bottom edge of the head. This is a rare AAB game. Someone please buy this (for less than $375) and repaint that cabinet.

3 Jokers (resized).jpg3 Jokers (resized).jpg
#13999 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Black Knight / SS
Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $750
Seller: Mike Tolley
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/869797430055133/
OP: What we have here is a real mess. Playfield is ROUGH literally. Backglass is presentable but painted on the back so no light comes through. Cabinet solid and decent on one side, other side trashed.
The good: Has a working board set.
I have got it mostly all working. Flippers, slingshots and pop bumper work. Drop targets switches need cleaned and adjusted. Outhole kicker is weak. Missing five plastics and the proper apron. Has sound and speech. Displays are not great, some missing digits.
ME: Seller also has a rough player condition (but shopped) High Speed for $1,300. Looks more like a $700 candidate for a Hardtop.

Seller dropped his price to $675. I need to revise my estimated value to $300. It needs a hardtop, backglass and plastic set.

#14000 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Joker Poker / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 9,280
Cost: $750
Seller: Josh Tidmore
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/1355705831249999/?sale_post_id=1355705831249999&rt=11

OP: Project. Shorted transistor under playfield would be my guess, but it tried to kill the Pascal board when I turned it on. The chip that got hot is replaced (came socketed) already but obviously I have not turned it back on with the playfield harness connected. I have a replacement for the transistor under the playfield also. At minimum this game will need the drop target bank coils ohmed out, new rubber, new drop targets, and the under PF transistor replaced, but I'm still calling it a project as there may be other things.

Basically, you're paying retail for the Pascal board and getting a project game for really cheap? I was trying to sell through CL but have had several flakes already and now I need it gone to pay for medical so posting it here with the hopes someone wants it for a small discount. I need a CT scan...help me out. Joker Poker is a great game, and all the parts are available to make a minty one if you desire to do that.....or just have a players condition one with what is likely a small bit of work.

Text me anytime at. Emphasis on text. I can't answer voice calls during my work hours. I can be available anytime after 7pm for someone to pick up the game, and it's on ground floor.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 45.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Holton, MI
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 31.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 45.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 25,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 280 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/280?hl=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.