IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 522.
#1351 8 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: King Kool / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1972
Production: 3,325
Cost: Estate sale
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown

#1352 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Cost: $500
Game/Type: Close Encounters / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: No Pics! OP: "need some work"

Added over 8 years ago: **Ad not found**

Added over 8 years ago: **Paragon, below, Ad not found**

#1353 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Faces

I'd buy that! ...if it was closer! (That was for colsond3. )

This game is actually really close to my dad. Not that he's gonna jump on it or anything, but it got me thinking...are parts generally available for overseas manufacturers, like Sonic/Segasa? For example, do they use standard coils and mechs that could be ordered from PBR? Or would it be nearly impossible to refurb something from a foriegn manufacturer like this due to parts being unavailable? I don't have a ton of EM restoration experience (only knowledge thus far is on a Williams EM, but it was a complete tear-down), so I'd be curious if one of our fellow projecteers on this thread could educate me.

Thanks all!

#1354 8 years ago

They use Williams components. You'd be right at home working on one.

#1355 8 years ago

Sonic/Segasa is a Williams clone and pretty much anything inside can be replaced by Williams bits. Gotta love those armor plated playfields too. Zaccaria EM innards look like Williams stuff as well. These aren't terribly difficult to keep working.

I have a Recel Top Speed - some of the pieces look like Gottlieb machinery and others look like they went their own way. Some creativity may be needed by whomever gets to rebuild the flippers on that one.

PBR has some off-brand coils listed and weird foreign stuff shows up on flebay every once in a while.

Parts can be modified - grind 1/8" off a Bally plunger to make it fit someplace they never intended. Parts can be substituted - everybody's pop bumpers get rebuilt with Gottlieb bits nowadays.

Some games are indeed more difficult to refurb due to unobtanium parts. Here's a nice example - some drop target links for DynO'Mite that I whittled out of a hunk of plastic.

IMG_0400_(resized).jpgIMG_0400_(resized).jpg

oops... Allied Leisure wasn't an overseas manufacturer.

Cheers.

#1356 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

They use Williams components. You'd be right at home working on one.

Good to know. Thanks, AlexF.

Quoted from balzofsteel:

Sonic/Segasa is a Williams clone and pretty much anything inside can be replaced by Williams bits. Gotta love those armor plated playfields too. Zaccaria EM innards look like Williams stuff as well. These aren't terribly difficult to keep working.
I have a Recel Top Speed - some of the pieces look like Gottlieb machinery and others look like they went their own way. Some creativity may be needed by whomever gets to rebuild the flippers on that one.
PBR has some off-brand coils listed and weird foreign stuff shows up on flebay every once in a while.
Parts can be modified - grind 1/8" off a Bally plunger to make it fit someplace they never intended. Parts can be substituted - everybody's pop bumpers get rebuilt with Gottlieb bits nowadays.
Some games are indeed more difficult to refurb due to unobtanium parts. Here's a nice example - some drop target links for DynO'Mite that I whittled out of a hunk of plastic.
IMG_0400_(resized).jpg
oops... Allied Leisure wasn't an overseas manufacturer.
Cheers.

Wow. Killer example. Love the ingenuity! Great work, balzofsteel, and thanks for the thorough response!

#1357 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Good to know. Thanks, AlexF.

I brought a Faces up from Texas. It was one of the first games I bought. The art is really great. It is unfortunate that the cab was repainted because it is awesome. The cabinets on Sonic/Segasa games are made of particle board and deteriorate fast in moisture. Just a little something to look for if you are buying one. I ended up selling the game to a guy in Texas. Circle of life.

#1358 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Paragon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 9,120
Cost: $800
Link/Contact:oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

OP:Playfield has been cleaned and rerubbered. It is warn down to the wood around some of the center inserts. Backglass is in good condition. Cabinet is not to bad. Game doesn't power up. MPU has battery damage. Flippers will most likely need rebuilding. Missing upper left flipper bat and small upper playfield plastic by right saucer. Game is being sold as a project. $800 OBO. Call if interested.

#1359 8 years ago

From Mr. P this morning:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Draw, 1975 Gottlieb: $425
This machine is a project. The cabinet is very nice . The playfield is dirty but will clean up. The backgass and plastics need to be replaced. The game works. I am open to trades for EM arcade games.
Adam
[email protected], Brick, New Jersey 08723

#1360 8 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

The cabinets on Sonic/Segasa games are made of particle board and deteriorate fast in moisture. Just a little something to look for if you are buying one.

More good info to have. Thanks, davideokills.

#1361 8 years ago

From Mr. P this morning:
Dragon (EM version), 1978 Gottlieb: 800
Project machine, cabinet is rough water damage. playfield, backglass and head in good shape. Consider trades for similar era Bally/Williams.
Marc - [email protected]
San Diego, California

#1362 8 years ago

**Sold for $299.99**
Short fuse!

Game/Type: Charlie's Angels / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: Current Bid: $299.99 Ends March 13th 7:00 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: GOTTLIEB CHARLIES ANGELS COIN OP PINBALL ARCADE MACHINE AS FOUND PARTS REPAIR

Condition: Rough backglass. OP: "The playfield looks good and shows a little wear (needs a good cleaning). The backglass has some flaking and paint loss, please see pictures. The cabinet has nice paint and graphics. This machine has been sitting for many years unused so it will need to be gone through. It looks like it may have gotten wet at one time.

When we plugged the machine in it does nothing and does not light up. This machine should be good for parts and/or repair."

#1363 8 years ago

**Sold for $291.00**
Game/Type: Tri Zone / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1979
Production: 7,250
Cost: Current Bid: $180 Ends March 16th 2:27 PM MT Professional seller
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Tri Zone Pinball Game by Williams 1979 Collecable Working for Restoration

Condition: OP: "The game boots up and basically works, but needs to have all connectors cleaned and re-seated for reliability. Displays are bright and sharp, and the cabinet is in fair shape for it's age, ready for touch up. The photos show some light playfield wear, the coin door is missing coin mechs and hardware, and the backglass is pretty rough. The game is a great restoration project, and the circuit boards alone are worth the low starting bid."

#1364 8 years ago

**Magic City, below,This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1972
Production: 5,254
Link/Contact: lascruces.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "The pinball machine has been sitting for about 10 years in the garage. It ran fine prior to storage. It has a blown fuse and I don't have the skills nor time to trouble shoot why."

#1365 8 years ago

Just threw my Magic City up on CL for $300, if anybody is interested.

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

"Semi project, needs a little work. Clearing out a few games that I haven't had time to get to. It runs and gets stuck in reset, so it probably just needs some switches adjusted or cleaned.

PF needs a little love, BG is very good with some very minimal flaking. Cabinet is good and solid, but with dings and scrapes, I had planned on possibly restenciling just to make it perfect. Custom keychain included."

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1366 8 years ago

**Sold for $570.00**
Backglass: It's either Mylar or a condom!

Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: Current Bid: $405 Ends March 18th 7:05 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: 1973 Gottlieb Jumping jack pinball machine light project

Condition: OP: "This should be considered a good base for a restoration.
All machines are problematic. This is considered a light project since the game will turn on, but the score motor continues to cycle. No scoring is advancing on the reels and the chime unit is not always registering ball hits. This is what I observed currently, so mechanical condition is including the aforementioned, but not limited to those documented.
Playfield is nice with limited wear and touch ups.
Playfield Plastics are good
Cabinet is very nice
Backglass has flaking with some protective sheathing and touch ups.
Allentown show coming up... I am 15 minutes east of the show and will have an open house that Friday.. Travel safe .."

#1367 8 years ago

**Sold for $1,400**
Game/Type: Medusa / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 3,250
Cost: Current Bid: $380 Ends March 19th 9:23 AM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Medusa Pinball Machine No Reserve

Condition: OP: "Backglass is 8/10, sides are 6/10, playfield is 6/10, but with cleaning, replacement of drop targets (x2 missing) and reinstallation of bumper caps (included), the playfield would be very solid. Speech chips need service... A little bit of hobbyist work and this will be a nice addition to the game room.

#1368 8 years ago

**Sold for $770**
Game/Type: Gorgar / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Cost: Starting Bid: $500 Ends March 19th 9:27 AM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Gorgar Pinball Machine No Reserve

Condition: OP: "Backglass 9/10, sides 7/10 (scuffing along bottom), and playfield 8/10. Needs some work, but complete."

#1369 8 years ago

**Ended, no bids**
Gotta love the detail in this ad. Must have put some weights in the cabinet though...

Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: Starting Bid: $325 Ends March 14th 8:43 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Williams Pinball Machine Start Pool 1974

Condition: OP: "Weight: Approx. 500 Lbs
Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 72 inches
Instruction Manual & Schematic Diagrams
Includes: Lot of rubber rings parts for basic tune-up kit
Condition of machine as I Know:
Normal wear and tear for a 42 year old pinball
Cabinet in fare condition
Playfield is in fair original condition
A key for front door, but no key for back door
Left side slot of Insert coin, it doesn’t working when insert the coin, needs to manually
Sometime the ball struck at the ejected chute, when need shoot the new ball. It needs to clear this jam
This machine still good to play game, but have some issued with sequence of player – Can play up to 3 Player maximum each time, if choose 4 player, it’ll struck at player#3, doesn’t move to next player, need to reset game
Light on for show BALL IN PLAY doesn't show in sometime
The item require service or repair in order to function properly as description and because age of the machine
I have the machine about 15 years and it sits in the basement"

#1370 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Gotta love the detail in this ad. Must have put some weights in the cabinet though...
Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: Starting Bid: $325 Ends March 14th 8:43 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Pinball Machine Start Pool 1974
Condition: OP: "Weight: Approx. 500 Lbs
Dimensions: 50 x 36 x 72 inches
Instruction Manual & Schematic Diagrams
Includes: Lot of rubber rings parts for basic tune-up kit
Condition of machine as I Know:
Normal wear and tear for a 42 year old pinball
Cabinet in fare condition
Playfield is in fair original condition
A key for front door, but no key for back door
Left side slot of Insert coin, it doesn’t working when insert the coin, needs to manually
Sometime the ball struck at the ejected chute, when need shoot the new ball. It needs to clear this jam
This machine still good to play game, but have some issued with sequence of player – Can play up to 3 Player maximum each time, if choose 4 player, it’ll struck at player#3, doesn’t move to next player, need to reset game
Light on for show BALL IN PLAY doesn't show in sometime
The item require service or repair in order to function properly as description and because age of the machine
I have the machine about 15 years and it sits in the basement"

Looks like there's an extra ball in there. That might explain some odd behavior.

I have the machine about 19 years and it lives in the playroom. Not terribly deep but still fun.

#1371 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'd buy that! ...if it was closer! (That was for colsond3. )

Sounds like a new T-shirt slogan. LOL.

#1372 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sounds like a new T-shirt slogan. LOL.

I'd buy that if it was the right size!

#1373 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Roller Coaster / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1971
Production: 1,550
Cost: $400 OBO

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Complete. Painted cab."

Game/Type: Domino / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 2,650
Cost: $400 OBO

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Complete."

Link/Contact: akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#1374 8 years ago

**This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.**
Game/Type: Countdown / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1979
Production: 9,899
Cost: Starting Bid $9.99 Ends March 18th 4:52 AM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: Vintage Countdown Pinball Machine

Condition: OP: "I have had this pinball machine for at least 12 years just never got around to getting it tuned up. It does not work properly . I am unsure what it needs to work. It is overall in good condition. The lock has been drilled out but overall in good shape. Back glass and board are in good shape. The machine needs a good cleaning it has been in my warehouse collecting dust. I just need the space and I know with a little Tuning up it will make some one a great Machine."

#1375 8 years ago

Game/Type: King Kool / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1972
Production: 3,325
Game/Type: Jolly Roger / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1967
Production: 3,502
Cost: $250 Each
Condition: OP: "Will need some work. Have been in storage for a while."
Link/Contact: sarasota.craigslist.org link

#1376 8 years ago

Game/Type: Dragon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 5,550
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: bham.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "...non working machine missing motherboard available online for 199 brand new , game looks good need a good cleaning and it is complete just missing the motherboard, sold as is great for parts , fix or project..."

#1377 8 years ago

Game/Type: Hot Shot / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 9,000
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link

Condition: Rough front cabinet OP: "WAS playing good but would not end a game and just clicks , don,t know whats stuck but can,t seem to find anyone to come and fix so I am going to sell, maybe they can fix it..."

#1378 8 years ago

Game/Type: Jet Spin / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 4,761
Cost: $600 Negotiable
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: " I have only have had this machine for a couple years now and I dont play it as much as I used to.The machine runs and is in working condition but sometimes has issues with keeping score and ending when the game should be over while on 2 player. The playfeild is in good condition.The bumper guard on the right side of the machine has a crack in it,the bumper cover on the left bumper is chiped on both ends,and one of the light covers is missing(refer to the pictures for details)."

#1379 8 years ago

**Bon Voyage, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: "...contact for info and pricing"
Link/Contact: springfield.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet and playfield only shown in pics. Don't forget to ask about the hog roaster while you are there. OP: "I am wanting to sell these items..."

#1380 8 years ago

No bull - "Sires name is HTFM MR PINBALL A303."

no_bull.jpg_(resized).pngno_bull.jpg_(resized).png

Found while looking for project pins in the American heartland. Gives a new meaning to 'Mr. Pinball!'

joplin.craigslist.org link

#1381 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Just threw my Magic City up on CL for $300, if anybody is interested.
philadelphia.craigslist.org link
"Semi project, needs a little work. Clearing out a few games that I haven't had time to get to. It runs and gets stuck in reset, so it probably just needs some switches adjusted or cleaned.
PF needs a little love, BG is very good with some very minimal flaking. Cabinet is good and solid, but with dings and scrapes, I had planned on possibly restenciling just to make it perfect. Custom keychain included."

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

How has this not sold yet?!? Great art & middle-pop games are cool. Of the ones with 2" flippers, this is my favorite.

#1382 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

How has this not sold yet?!? Great art & middle-pop games are cool. Of the ones with 2" flippers, this is my favorite.

"I'd buy that!...if was closer."
If you are planning on coming to the Ohio Show at the end of the month I'll get the game off you Colson.

#1383 8 years ago

Game/Type: Bon Voyage / EM 1P
Year: April 1974
Production: 1,585
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

Condition: none given. Looks like it lights up, and most of the paint is still there...

#1384 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

If you are planning on coming to the Ohio Show at the end of the month I'll get the game off you Colson.

Thanks. I had quite a few responses and a few people interested...but nobody was getting back to me. Typical CL people that send multiple emails or texts...then stop responding and disappear for no rhyme or reason. Nico, I saw your PM about it, but wasn't sure if you were really serious being in Texas. Just looked and thought I had responded, but I didn't see it in the thread. My Pinside mail has been acting all funky the last two days, as was it for several local Pinsiders I keep in touch with. I think Robin's servers are starting to get overwhelmed again.

Back to MC, got a call this morning from a guy in NYC, so I think it might be sold as of now...pending for pick up this Saturday. I thought listing at $300 this thing would have went in a heartbeat (or at least in a day or two).

"I'd buy that!...if was closer."

And this is really catching on LOL. Ryan is the graphic artist...let's come up with some T-shirts. hahaha

#1385 8 years ago

No worries. Was going to have it shipped but with TPF this week and lots of projects pending, it's probably better that I don't. Eventually I'll have a Magic City. Now just isn't the right time.

I've shipped a number of $300-ish games to Texas from various states. Doesn't matter that the shipping doubles the price because I'm gearing up for a barcade concept and all EM's will be fully rebuilt, bulletproofed, and taken to mint condition for long-term duty there.

#1386 8 years ago

In other words... what's another $350 on a game getting a repaint, clear coat, full rebuild, stealth LED's, new parts, score monitors, master credit controller, card swiper, etc, etc? :p

#1387 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

In other words... what's another $350 on a game getting a repaint, clear coat, full rebuild, stealth LED's, new parts, score monitors, master credit controller, card swiper, etc, etc? :p

Hahaha...I suppose not much. MC wouldn't even be leaving if I didn't bring home two games last week, and a BSD this past weekend. Something had to be the sacrificial lamb! If this buyer doesn't follow through, I'll let you know.

#1388 8 years ago

And by the way Nico, I want your Snow Derby. Been looking for that game for a while.

#1389 8 years ago

Yeah, it's a good one, but I've cleared the PF and made a change to the cabinet colors w/white webbing so it's no longer "original". Which, in my opinion, is a good thing. Not all of the default Gottlieb stencils and color choices were so hot. The original Snow Derby color scheme was an odd yellow-white-magenta. Sort of a "tequila sunrise". Not very snowy if you ask me.

Note: That's Pinsider Nickattac in the photo... he's awesome with graphic design/printwork and we've completed a number of pinball projects together. Snow Derby will be on the floor at TPF this weekend.

snow_(resized).jpgsnow_(resized).jpg

#1390 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yeah, it's a good one, but I've cleared the PF and made a change to the cabinet colors w/white webbing so it's no longer "original". Which, in my opinion, is a good thing.
Will be on the floor at TPF this weekend.
Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hidesnow_(resized).jpg

Huh! That color scheme makes it look like a Williams instead of a Gottlieb. (and yes I know, there were a few non-white cabinet games made over the years).

#1391 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yeah, it's a good one, but I've cleared the PF and made a change to the cabinet colors w/white webbing so it's no longer "original". Which, in my opinion, is a good thing.

I'm not a purist...LOL. That thing is looking fantastic. Whenever you're ready to sell or trade let me know.

#1393 8 years ago

. .

I am sure it will look and play fantastic! Its just how some color schemes tend to look like certain manufacturers choices.

#1394 8 years ago

I hear ya. For most games in need of a repaint I'll stick with the factory defaults. But they had their off days too.

Paradise is one of the biggest offenders IMHO. The default cabinet scheme looks like an outer space bingo card or something. Mine is getting totally new Polynesian stencils w/lei's and tiki gods. 60's era of course... as how I imagine Gottlieb would have done it.

Bally Grand Tour is another one which irks. Stupid simplistic artwork on the side for what is such a graphically fabulous looking game. It's going to get some sort of 60's city/travel/eiffel tower motif. Something appropriate for the era.

#1395 8 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: Bon Voyage / EM 1P
Year: April 1974
Production: 1,585
Cost: $150
Link/Contact: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Condition: none given. Looks like it lights up, and most of the paint is still there...

Not really an EM guy, but this one looks like it deserves a closer look, so I reached out to them. After all, I must continue to strive for Charter Member Status from the Grand Pooh bah!

#1396 8 years ago

Bon Voyage is a good game....played it a lot as a kid.

#1397 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Not really an EM guy, but this one looks like it deserves a closer look, so I reached out to them. After all, I must continue to strive for Charter Member Status from the Grand Pooh bah!

He's about an hour and a half from me. It's a bit of a drive for "I hope it's as good as it looks"! Also mentioned there was a lot of interest. I guess I'll pass.

#1398 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'd buy that! ...if it was closer!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Sounds like a new T-shirt slogan.

Quoted from polyacanthus:

I'd buy that if it was the right size!

Ha-ha!

Quoted from Colsond3:

And this is really catching on LOL.

I love this thread.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Ryan is the graphic artist...let's come up with some T-shirts. hahaha

If I wasn't so gosh-darned busy making shirts for legitimate companies, I just might.

Just out of curiosity, who might actually buy a shirt a silly shirt like that if I made one. (I'd kinda like to wear one, myself!) If there's more than a dozen or so "in's", who knows, maybe I'd try to figure something out during the next pointless meeting I'm obligated to attend.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Just threw my Magic City up on CL for $300

Neat! I'd buy tha...aw, nevermind.

GLWS, Colsond3! Sounds like you won't need it.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

I've...made a change to the cabinet colors...

Just looked up the original. I was wondering about your cabinet graphics until I realized that you kept the original graphics, just changed the colors. Nice nod to the original. I like the "cool" new color scheme. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a place where you've listed the rest of your cabinet repaints? I'd love to see 'em.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

Paradise is one of the biggest offenders IMHO. The default cabinet scheme looks like an outer space bingo card or something.

Ha-ha! I dunno if I'd get outerspace bingo card from this...

paradise_(resized).jpgparadise_(resized).jpg

...but theme-specific, it is not. I'll grant you that. When can we expect the tiki cabinet re-theme?

I've thought very similar things about my Gottlieb "Paul Bunyan" cab:

paulBunyanCab_(resized).jpgpaulBunyanCab_(resized).jpg

Mine's actually been painted over (solid beige), but if I ever repaint it...it won't be stock. Ha-ha! That original cab "art" pales in comparison to the killer Art Stenholm genius happening on the glass, plastics, and pf.

BTW...

...gorgeous game, but hard to tell from the IPDB pics...are those 4 gobble-holes in the middle of the PF?

paradisePF_(resized).jpgparadisePF_(resized).jpg

Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm not a purist...LOL.

My brother. Ha-ha!

Quoted from Pecos:

"Sires name is HTFM MR PINBALL A303."

Oh. Em. Jee. This is choice. Looks like they're not full of bull-oney, either. PROOF:

proof_(resized).jpgproof_(resized).jpg

Let's see...for $2500-3k. Would I rather have a B-list DMD or a second-hand moo-cow.

Also of note:

hmmm_(resized).pnghmmm_(resized).png

Quoted from Pecos:Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Medusa / SS 4 Player
Cost: Current Bid: $380

...aaand that's jumped up a little...

Medusa_(resized).jpgMedusa_(resized).jpg

...still with 4.5 days to go! I guessing this just moved out of most of our project-status budgets.

Bets on where this one ends? I'll say $1500.

#1399 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

He's about an hour and a half from me. It's a bit of a drive for "I hope it's as good as it looks"! Also mentioned there was a lot of interest. I guess I'll pass.

I think what you mean is...

Quoted from Colsond3:

I would definitely grab this if it were closer!

C'mon. Who's in for a shirt?

#1400 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

BTW...

...gorgeous game, but hard to tell from the IPDB pics...are those 4 gobble-holes in the middle of the PF?
paradisePF_(resized).jpg

Kickout holes. If you put the ball in the left hole it's supposed to kick it across a hole at a time then the last hole sends it back at you. Kings&Queens does the same thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 169.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Boards
Troxel Repair

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.