431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 520.
#13601 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Was looking for one for a time, all the ones that came up were highly distressed.
I think it would be very rare to find one in nice shape, never viewed one personally.

Not common for sure but I have a friend with an amazing example. Exceptional cosmetics including the cabinet paint which seems to be rare for an old Williams. Last I saw he was doing a very thorough mechanical restoration on it. It has to be one of the nicest out there.

#13602 4 years ago

#alive for sale here..

https://www.estatesales.net/AL/Birmingham/35244/2326452

Me:ooooo look at all the NASCAR die cast cars......including an autographed one of my fav driver #17!

#13603 4 years ago

I wonder how many of those are still living. In any condition. 15 pinsiders own one. 1 public location has one.

#13604 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: # Olympic Hockey / EM 2 player
Mo/Year: January 1972
Production: 2,555
https://www.estatesales.net/KS/Lansing/66043/2325897

If anyone is nearby this sale and you could pick it up for me, this is the EM I have been looking for.

#13606 4 years ago

Found these:
For those of you who may be into cocktail pins. Two pins plus two arcade games for $200.Chatham, NY

albany.craigslist.org link

#13608 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Found these:
For those of you who may be into cocktail pins. Two pins plus two arcade games for $200.Chatham, NY

Contacted the seller and received a reply: all 4 games are now $800. I told him I'd pick up if he wanted to honor his original listing of $200 for all.

#13609 4 years ago

Anyone close to Central PA want a "project" Evel Knievel for a decent price. The "shame" with this machine is the playfield was replaced back in around 1980 and when the vendor replaced the playfield they varnished to so it would hold up better. Now 40 years later the playfield has yellowed varnish all over it. Under that varnish the playfield looks great so the varnish did the job the operator wanted it to do but it sure looks nasty now.

Backglass is nice, cabinet is "fair" to decent but missing the neck and I am sure machine will need board work or an MPU after sitting in a warehouse for years. There is more to the story but I can share the rest with anyone interested in it. Sadly I am into it too deep (around $1200) so I likely need too much for it because of the varnish on the playfield but I figured I would offer it here just in case anyone was interested. Any serious offer close to what I have invested will own it. If it doesn't sell before hand it will be at the York Show in a few weeks.

#13610 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Contacted the seller and received a reply: all 4 games are now $800. I told him I'd pick up if he wanted to honor his original listing of $200 for all.

Somehow I'm not suprised. Still not a bad deal, though.

#13611 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If anyone is nearby this sale and you could pick it up for me, this is the EM I have been looking for.

Daditude I contacted the estate sale company. They are asking $400 for it. Someone help him out!

#13612 4 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Sega, Stern or Bally
Game/Type: Harley Davidson / SS 4 Player
Cost: $4,000 OBO
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link

DATES: SAT 08/24
OP: [email protected]> wrote:
We have 1 pinball machine, 3 slot machine, 1 jukebox, 1 antique pepsi machine and 1 poker gamble machine. The pinball machine is Harley Davidson. Fully functioning, in perfect condition. Asking 4000 or best offer.

#13613 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

daditude I contacted the estate sale company. They are asking $400 for it. Someone help him out!

I reached out to them as well. I don't feel it is worth that...probably more like 200, but that's why we negotiate, right?

Here's the pic they sent me:

Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-43-08 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-08-21-08-43-08 (resized).png
#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

The Shadow & Cue Ball Wizard for sale here in Fishers, In.
https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Fishers/46037/2306964
Me: these both look like theyre in great condition from the limited pics...
Sale starts tomorrow!
Some pinsider needs to grab these!

I'm happy to report that I was the person who bought that Shadow. It was listed at $2800 which is what I paid. In was definitely routed and overall the playfield was dirty but in great shape. Very little sanctum wear. Two broken mechs that I should be able to fix for pretty cheap. The cue ball wizard I passed on for $1200.

#13615 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I'm happy to report that I was the person who bought that Shadow. It was listed at $2800 which is what I paid. In was definitely routed and overall the playfield was dirty but in great shape. Very little sanctum wear. Two broken mechs that I should be able to fix for pretty cheap. The cue ball wizard I passed on for $1200.

Nice pick up!!

#13616 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I don't feel it is worth that...probably more like 200

200 would be a good pickup, but 400 isn't really that off base for a working 70's Williams game. Olympic Hockey is fun as a 2 player seeing who can score more goals.

#13617 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

200 would be a good pickup, but 400 isn't really that off base for a working 70's Williams game. Olympic Hockey is fun as a 2 player seeing who can score more goals.

Especially if it’s a game you’ve been looking for.

#13618 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a pitch and bat project. Midway Play Ball

nh.craigslist.org link

#13619 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I reached out to them as well. I don't feel it is worth that...probably more like 200, but that's why we negotiate, right?
Here's the pic they sent me:[quoted image]

If it’s a game that you have been wanting for a while and plan on keeping then $400 isn’t that bad. It would probably cost about another $300 to ship it so it’s all about how badly you want it.

#13620 4 years ago

It must be pitch & bat day today....

#short-stop-deluxe for sale here....

https://www.estatesales.net/TX/Austin/78731/2328354

I see 2 active for sale ads....these really go for that much???

#13621 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here's the pic they sent me:[quoted image]

Is there a crack in the backglass, or is that just a reflection?

#13622 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Quoted from dothedoo:

Especially if it’s a game you’ve been looking for.

Quoted from Murphdom:

If it’s a game that you have been wanting for a while and plan on keeping then $400 isn’t that bad. It would probably cost about another $300 to ship it so it’s all about how badly you want it.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Is there a crack in the backglass, or is that just a reflection?

It is not working, and the guy from the estate sale says it has issues, which is usually far more than they admit. It is best to assume "worst case scenario" on these.

#13623 4 years ago

Anyone have a project Evel Knievel? Looking for one. Working would be fine as well depending on price. PM me.

#13624 4 years ago

Skip too-many-pins posted one in the York thread for 1200.

#13625 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Found these:

Sad I missed this! Any idea who got them and what cocktails they were?

#13626 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Sad I missed this! Any idea who got them and what cocktails they were?

cocktail asteroids, stand-up asteroids deluxe, game plan lady luck, and game plan chuck-a-luck
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#13627 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Thanks for the heads up. His has lacquer on it that yellowed. Not sure I can tackle this.

#13628 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Thanks for the heads up. His has lacquer on it that yellowed. Not sure I can tackle this.

We had already talked before I posted I could bring it to the York Show. I know it isn't a machine for everyone but it is going to take a "specific buyer" with the varnish on the playfield. It is better than playfield wear in a way but it really kills it for anyone looking to end up with anything but a "players quality" machine.

#13629 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

#13630 4 years ago

$200 Time Warp in the Minneapolis area.
"did blow a fuse sometimes"

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#13631 4 years ago

Cocktail Pin day: Star Trip.
Along with a couple dozen other arcade machines
boston.craigslist.org link

#13632 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

He also has three em bodies ( no heads):
Gottlieb Top Cats
Gottlieb Top Score
Amigo

#13633 4 years ago

Paul's headed home with that Comet from a few days ago. Although we didn't pay the $150 advertised, we came to a price where we were both very comfortable.
He says it's rough but clean and well worth the drive. Interested to see what's going on with the extra button!
Thanks to Murphdom for post & jaytrem for the #! I check this thread every day and finally got one!

IMG_20190821_172147271_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20190821_172147271_HDR (resized).jpg
#13634 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

$200 Time Warp in the Minneapolis area.
"did blow a fuse sometimes"
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Up to $400 now.

#13635 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Paul's headed home with that Comet from a few days ago. Although we didn't pay the $150 advertised, we came to a price where we were both very comfortable.
He says it's rough but clean and well worth the drive. Interested to see what's going on with the extra button!

Awesome, congrats! I assume it's a credit button, but let us know. Comet can be set to free play. Oddly enough the guy I bought mine from didn't have it set for free play. So maybe it's a Comet thing.

#13636 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’ve driven to Maine ONCE... never again. It just drags on forever.
Hopefully someone rescues those EMs and the cocktail maybe something good can come of them. I’d be interested in tons of those if it wasn’t in Maine.

#13637 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’ve driven to Maine ONCE... never again. It just drags on forever.
Hopefully someone rescues those EMs and the cocktail maybe something good can come of them. I’d be interested in tons of those if it wasn’t in Maine.

Yes it does. It all begins to look the same on the highway. My wife is originally from Maine and we have the obligatory trips we have to make there throughout the year and it’s a very long ride.

I have to commend everyone who has driven great lengths to get a pin. I haven’t mustered up the courage yet. I keep telling myself I will because I know where one is that I want but I also know it’s likely not going anywhere so I’m in no rush. Driving 13 hours round trip doesn’t seem like that much fun.

#13639 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yes it does. It all begins to look the same on the highway. My wife is originally from Maine and we have the obligatory trips we have to make there throughout the year and it’s a very long ride.
I have to commend everyone who has driven great lengths to get a pin. I haven’t mustered up the courage yet. I keep telling myself I will because I know where one is that I want but I also know it’s likely not going anywhere so I’m in no rush. Driving 13 hours round trip doesn’t seem like that much fun.

Depending on the pin. The 13 hr trek to get Bad Cats was way worth it.

#13640 4 years ago

#jubilee-williams for sale here in Livingston, NJ.

Also a United 'Alpha' shuffle bowler.

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Livingston/07039/2328591

#13641 4 years ago

#star-trek up for auction here in Garnet Valley, PA tomorrow.

1pm start for the lot the pin is in.
Bally Star Trek pinball machine (lights up but does not currently work)

https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Garnet-Valley/19060/2324079

#13642 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I have to commend everyone who has driven great lengths to get a pin.

I did a 4 hour round trip for a Gorgar and Viking combo purchase. It wasn't too bad. Got to shoot the shit with one of my teenage kids the whole way. Definitely better to have some company.

#13643 4 years ago

Williams Swinger - doesn't work. doesn't look too bad in the pics $350

bn.craigslist.org link

#13644 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I did a 10 hr round trip for a player's condition Rollergames only a few weeks ago. Probably one of the worst distance:game ratios I've ever done lol.

#13645 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Yes it does. It all begins to look the same on the highway.

Drove to Maine with two trucks with trailers to collect a garage full of Shelby Dodge parts and two vehicles. We had every nook and cranny of the trucks, vehicles and trailers packed with parts. It was the longest drive of my life heading to the middle of Maine and back, worse than 80W in Pennsylvania.

#13646 4 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Depending on the pin. The 13 hr trek to get Bad Cats was way worth it.

My Quicksilver was worth the 22 hour round trip, but few pins are worth more than a 4 hour round trip to me. I only drive that far because I had been searching for the pin for a year and they rarely come up for sale. You have to really want a pin to do a road trip.

#13647 4 years ago

I will absolutely "math out" road trips. I am ok with 3-4 hours each way, but after that I really start to question it. It has to be a phenomenal deal, super rare, or something I desperately want.

#13648 4 years ago

Not mine:
Kings of Steel on Facebook $400 Lansing, MI
OP: Bally kings of steel pinball machine . Lights up, does not boot up. Not shure what it is . Wear on play field, perfect back glass, nice cabinet
Posted in Pinball Marketplace Buy and Sell

Me: Not sure how to post direct facbook links?

KoS (resized).jpgKoS (resized).jpg
#13649 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Me: Not sure how to post direct facbook links?

I’m not able to do this with my phone, only on a desktop

#13650 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

My Quicksilver was worth the 22 hour round trip, but few pins are worth more than a 4 hour round trip to me. I only drive that far because I had been searching for the pin for a year and they rarely come up for sale. You have to really want a pin to do a road trip.

I drove to Maryland a few years back and it was a less stressful trip. Delivered four pins while in route to Maryland along the NJ Turnpike and came back with a Bally Sky Divers. Everyone was punctual and it went off without a hitch, amazing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 25,998 posts in this topic. You are on page 273 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/273?hl=moobutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.