IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 522.
#13453 4 years ago

Price drop, gotta move it out to pay for some car repairs, no reasonable offer refused.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-motordome-with-a-makeover

#13454 4 years ago

Charles has about 25 pins for sale in various states of condition in arkadephia, Arkansas

870-406-9238

Screenshot_2019-08-12-16-33-38 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-08-12-16-33-38 (resized).png
#13456 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Charles has about 25 pins for sale in various states of condition in arkadephia, Arkansas
870-406-9238[quoted image]

Daditude I called and the only potential deals (since they are $700+) are:

EM
Sky Jump $700 Cabinet Painted Black
Jacks Open $900 Nice condition

SS
Eight Ball $700 Backglass has flaking
Globe Trotters ??? I forgot to ask about this one

I'd be interested in the first two pins listed above, but that's nine hours one way for me. All of the other pins are ems and start at $700, and all of the ones in the pictures are in really rough shape. Even if they are pristine, would you really pay $700 for any of these:

Royal Guard
Mibs
El Toro (Paging ____)
Top Ten
Jolly Roger
Baseball (Williams)
Buccaneer (ok I would pay $700 if it was pristine)
Magnotron
Football (Gottlieb)
Bally-ho
Honey
Suspense (two available)
Wild Card
Super Star
Casanova
Pioneer
Speedway (Chicago coin arcade driver game) Two available

#13457 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

daditude I called and the only potential deals (since they are $700+) are:
EM
Sky Jump $700 Cabinet Painted Black
Jacks Open $900 Nice condition
SS
Eight Ball $700 Backglass has flaking
Globe Trotters ??? I forgot to ask about this one
I'd be interested in the first two pins listed above, but that's nine hours one way for me. All of the other pins are ems and start at $700, and all of the ones in the pictures are in really rough shape. Even if they are pristine, would you really pay $700 for any of these:
Royal Guard
Mibs
El Toro (Paging ___)
Top Ten
Jolly Roger
Baseball (Williams)
Buccaneer (ok I would pay $700 if it was pristine)
Magnotron
Football (Gottlieb)
Bally-ho
Honey
Suspense (two available)
Wild Card
Super Star
Casanova
Pioneer
Speedway (Chicago coin arcade driver game) Two available

He told ne 600 for harlem globetrotters

He also has a jokers wild...but im not sure which one. One is EXTREMELY rare.

He is also an old timer that doesnt like texting, taking pics, or messing around. I have a feeling that cash talks with him and could get a discount.

#13458 4 years ago

Oh...I should also mention that he would likely do a bulk discount if bought in multiples.

#13459 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Oh...I should also mention that he would likely do a bulk discount if bought in multiples.

A local collector is going to look at his collection tomorrow morning. Let's see what's left.

#13460 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

A local collector is going to look at his collection tomorrow morning. Let's see what's left.

Jokers wild, harlem globetrotters, and magnotron are what i would be interested in. Of course, magnotron isnt worth that asking price

#13461 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: #oxo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: $550
Pinsider: palmettopatina
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83440

OP: FOR SALE OR TRADE - searching for arcade machines, pinball machines, golf carts, jukeboxes

Located in Summerville, SC 29485

***PLEASE NOTE - this is a budget buy being sold AS-IS - machine powers up, but needs a proper tune up***

Excellent opportunity to own one of the TOP 100 Electro Mechanical pinball machines of all time!!!

Nothing is broken, but the machine needs the internal contacts and relays cleaned, some bulbs replaced and a new set of rubber rings installed. There are no wiring hacks, this is a great example of a machine that just needs some TLC.

Playfield is in excellent condition, very colorful eclectic artwork from world famous pinball artist Christian Marche

ME: Another seller in SC had this pin for sale for $300 on CL (and a Gottlieb Hulk for $900). This Pinsider is flipping this pin for $550 the day after he bragged on Facebook about buying both pins.

#13462 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

He told ne 600 for harlem globetrotters
He also has a jokers wild...but im not sure which one. One is EXTREMELY rare.
He is also an old timer that doesnt like texting, taking pics, or messing around. I have a feeling that cash talks with him and could get a discount.

According to IPDB.org:

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=jokers+wild&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Your only choice is a Sonic Joker's Wild. It has a nice looking play field. There is a Sonic Pinball Club on Pinside. If you don't go for it, you might consider linking the Sonic boys to this one. If it is a Sonic and not a Bally flipperless mahcine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sonic-pinball-club-si/page/3#post-5144984

image-2 (resized).jpgimage-2 (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2019-08-12 at 6.37.57 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-08-12 at 6.37.57 PM (resized).png

#13463 4 years ago

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/727794234323219/?ref=browse_tab&search_query=Pinball

Price: 600
Larry Tomek (seller)
Katy, Texas
Williams star pool and Dealers choice

OP: Comes on but doesn't work right. New rubbers. I'll throw in a dealers choice machine in for parts also.

#13464 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: #oxo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Pinsider: palmettopatina
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83440
OP: FOR SALE OR TRADE - searching for arcade machines, pinball machines, golf carts, jukeboxes
Located in Summerville, SC 29485
***PLEASE NOTE - this is a budget buy being sold AS-IS - machine powers up, but needs a proper tune up***
Excellent opportunity to own one of the TOP 100 Electro Mechanical pinball machines of all time!!!
Nothing is broken, but the machine needs the internal contacts and relays cleaned, some bulbs replaced and a new set of rubber rings installed. There are no wiring hacks, this is a great example of a machine that just needs some TLC.
Playfield is in excellent condition, very colorful eclectic artwork from world famous pinball artist Christian Marche
ME: Another seller in SC had this pin for sale for $300 on CL (and a Gottlieb Hulk for $900). This Pinsider is flipping this pin for $550 the day after he bragged on Facebook about buying both pins.

That’s a shame. 250 profit for nothing is ...profit. For 300 I’d have grabbed it for my classroom. Still looking for something appropriate but inexpensive to put there. Want to keep introducing kids to pinball using it as a motivator

#13465 4 years ago

Game/Type: Suspense / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1969
Production: 2,303
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

OP: Table is in pretty good shape - powers on and plays, but will need some work to be at 100%. It's a machine that's been played quite a bit over the years. I've replaced the lights on the playing field, added new balls and done some clean up, but I had planned on having it serviced to restore its full functionality. The ball counter does not to work - It won't advance the ball count properly or switch between players. Should be a pretty easy fix for someone with experience working on EM machines. A few of the bumpers react but don't add to the score and the coin door no longer functions (pretty standard in machines this old). Some paint starting to peel from the backglass where the light bulbs have made the paint brittle, also standard for heavily used machines of this age. I'm lucky to have the original documents (instructions and schematics), which will be included in the sale.

#13466 4 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

That’s a shame. 250 profit for nothing is ...profit. For 300 I’d have grabbed it for my classroom. Still looking for something appropriate but inexpensive to put there. Want to keep introducing kids to pinball using it as a motivator

I always thought a pin would be great for mechanical engineering classes. Define the requirements like targets and scoring and let them try and make one.

#13468 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Dakar pinball located near Pittsburgh:
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Now that's a rare bird. Hopefully goes to a good home.

-Hans

#13469 4 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I always thought a pin would be great for mechanical engineering classes. Define the requirements like targets and scoring and let them try and make one.

I bought a super Mario bros pin from a school in northern Ohio once. The guy had probably 30 pins in there. All kinds of kids working on them. I cant remember the guys name or the name of the school for the life of me though.

#13470 4 years ago

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project. Got 3 other projects going and wouldn't mind some extra cash to picking up a Color DMD for my Hurricane. Purchased it from Crazy Levi about 6 months ago and traded the playfield/parts for nicer ones at Allentown. Other than cleaning the cabinet a bit that's as far as I've gotten. I'm $425 into it, so would be looking to recoup that. I'll try to put an ad up tomorrow. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

#13471 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project. Got 3 other projects going and wouldn't mind some extra cash to picking up a Color DMD for my Hurricane. Purchased it from Crazy Levi about 6 months ago and traded the playfield/parts for nicer ones at Allentown. Other than cleaning the cabinet a bit that's as far as I've gotten. I'm $425 into it, so would be looking to recoup that. I'll try to put an ad up tomorrow. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Nice Jaytrem, which 3 are you working on?

#13472 4 years ago

I hate to see 3 inch flips on a 2 inch game... easily changed out... backglasses have some fade issues.

#13473 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Nice Jaytrem, which 3 are you working on?

Roller Coaster (need to do a big parts order)

Black Jack (mostly been working on that)

Kings (woodrail that's already in good shape, just got new plastics and need a few more cosmetic parts)

#13474 4 years ago

allentown.craigslist.org link

Someone was looking for a Sing Along? Williams Tom Tom also listed.

#13477 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Roller Coaster (need to do a big parts order)
Black Jack (mostly been working on that)
Kings (woodrail that's already in good shape, just got new plastics and need a few more cosmetic parts)

Nice, well played. I’ve got to focus in on my T2 project. Need to see how big of a parts order I’m going to need, not sure what’s going on with the assembly under the skull, and of course ... LEDs and mods.

#13478 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Thinking about parting with my Mr. and Mrs. Pacman project.

PM sent.

#13479 4 years ago

Ok. I have a strong lead on an original stern pinball ss. There was someone on here asking about one recently, but I simply can't find the post to save my life...and I have looked and looked.

If you are the one looking or know someone looking, you should pm me...quickly.

#13480 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ok. I have a strong lead on an original stern pinball ss. There was someone on here asking about one recently, but I simply can't find the post to save my life...and I have looked and looked.
If you are the one looking or know someone looking, you should pm me...quickly.

I had previously been looking for any old stern pin, but have acquired one since then. Not necessarily the one titled 'pinball'.
Not really looking for more MPU-100 games at this point.

-Hans

#13481 4 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I had previously been looking for any old stern pin, but have acquired one since then. Not necessarily the one titled 'pinball'.
Not really looking for more MPU-100 games at this point.
-Hans

Did you make a recent (in the last few days)post about wanting one?

#13482 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Week or so, yes. After the Raven/Victory conversation didn't pan out.

-Hans

#13483 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Are you talking about a pin with the title “pinball”? I also read somewhere that someone was looking for one.

#13484 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Are you talking about a pin with the title “pinball”? I also read somewhere that someone was looking for one.

One for sale bellingham.craigslist.org link , far nw corner of WA state.

#13485 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Yes. It is a friends. Not listed. Anyone interested, pm me

#13486 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 2,388
Cost: $1,200
Seller: jason Wilson
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/408970789174202/permalink/2956833061054616/?sale_post_id=2956833061054616&rt=11

OP: Backglass flaking. Players condition. Mylar coming up. Was working fine. Now needs $50 Solenoid Expander board. 1200 obo. Located at Game Galaxy in Goodlettsville TN.

#13487 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Super Star / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1975
Production: N/A
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/2432523226815287/?sale_post_id=2432523226815287&rt=11

OP: Im helping someone sell their game in Spring hill Tennessee. Will not ship.

75 chicago coin superstar. Works. Ball trough coil needs attention. Ball needs to be manually put in play. Needs shopping and cleaning. $400 firm. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0EDHShctUzdgl2ZLHBu_RNHoQ. Msg me for number if local and seriously interested.

#13488 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Mibs / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1969
Production: 2,200
Cost: ????
Seller: Kev Scortino
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760/permalink/1572190362911631/?sale_post_id=1572190362911631&rt=11

OP: 1969 Gottlieb MIBS Pinball machine. 1 player electromechanical. Needs adjustments and cleanup work, does not startup. Includes all manuals. As is. Price negotiable in person. Interested in trades for vintage 80s arcade machines, joust, robotron, tempest, galaga, centipdede..lmk what you have.

#13489 4 years ago

Game/Type: Jubilee / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 7,303
Cost: $500
Seller: "The" Todd Tuckey of TNT Amusements
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2904456162914497/?sale_post_id=2904456162914497&rt=11

OP: Took this in trade...it works but needs the usual TLC to make it perfect...$500 pick up at TNT Amusements in Southampton PA.

#13490 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Pinsider: Marpa84
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81494

OP: May have a buyer lined up. Showing if it falls through. Project machine. Needs a couple of connectors replaced. MPU has acid damage. Powers on but does not play. Can use a good shop job. Playfield has some wear around the inserts. Cracked paint on the body. Rusted legs. Back glass is in good shape. Game is complete including glass (not pictured) and Manual. Been in home for the past 30 years.

#13491 4 years ago

AUCTION - ENDS 08/29

Game/Type: Triple Strike / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1975
Production: 3,376
Cost: ????
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

OP: We are offering two(2) vintage pinball machines for sale at a local, online auction house in Chico California. These machines can be view on the website of thediffchico.com. Auction ends on August 29th at 10am. This ad shows the photo's of the Williams Triple Strike pinball machine. Although working with key, should be serviced.

#13493 4 years ago

#shadow & Cue Ball Wizard for sale here in Fishers, In.

https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Fishers/46037/2306964

Me: these both look like theyre in great condition from the limited pics...

Sale starts tomorrow!

Some pinsider needs to grab these!

#13494 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

The Shadow & Cue Ball Wizard for sale here in Fishers, In.
Sale starts tomorrow!

I would love to own the Shadow

#13495 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I would love to own the Shadow

Me too!

#13497 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They probably want too much for it

With estate sales-its hit or miss....

Bought my first 2 machines at one- negotiated both down from their asking price on the second day of the sale (#evel-knievel #blackwater-100), there was a Pinbot for sale local to me last week at one and I messaged about 30 min after the sale started and they said it sold already for $1000 (not sure what they were asking but it looked to be in real good shape). Most don't do presales but if they don't state that in their ad, I'll ask about it.
But ya gotta be Johnny on the spot with cash in hand to find out...part of the thrill of the chase I guess!

#13498 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

They probably want too much for it

I'm sure it's starting at a reasonable $7,500...

#13499 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

The Shadow & Cue Ball Wizard for sale here in Fishers, In.
Sale starts tomorrow!

Is it me or do they look HUO? Look at the other stuff at this place. Appears that it was a upper-middle-class family at minimum. Cabinets have no scuffs or scrapes. Somebody's going to go home with a nice game no matter what!

#13500 4 years ago
Quoted from pinfixer:

Is it me or do they look HUO? Look at the other stuff at this place. Appears that it was a upper-middle-class family at minimum. Cabinets have no scuffs or scrapes. Somebody's going to go home with a nice game no matter what!

The map shows a lake side house...so i'd have to assume that these were well maintained machines.....

Agreed, someone will end up with some nice games, hope its not a flipper!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,100 posts in this topic. You are on page 270 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/270 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.