IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 522.
#13301 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Woz... wanna sell it? Lol

Sure. 1 meeellion dollars!

#13302 4 years ago

daditude,would you or your buddy do the fastenal thing for raven and victory if we reach a deal?

#13303 4 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I was lucky enough to grab this one. Seller took a deposit and I’m picking it up Soon.

Mother ;&;:$);er, trying to find a nine ball since selling mine to blues in has been harder than finding Bad Cats and arggggg! Want a nine ball back. I’d say congrats, and I kinda just did, but I’m also focknuts jealous

#13304 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I’m second in line, so if you change your mind I’ll be glad to pay you back your deposit.

But you’ve got one already! I’ll take it back if you’d like

#13305 4 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

But you’ve got one already! I’ll take it back if you’d like

I don’t know about take it back...but sell it back was the idea if I get a nicer one

#13306 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

daditude,would you or your buddy do the fastenal thing for raven and victory if we reach a deal?

I don’t think Fastenal ships to California because of the state’s Supply Chain regulations. They may have changed that. I suggest calling your local store.

#13307 4 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

I just want to be clear...these are my friends games. I have no part in owning, selling, or shipping them...but having said that...i will ask him for you.
I have no idea about supply chain regulations, but i would definitely recommend calling fastenal and getting a quote/find out.

I will pm you with what he says.

#13308 4 years ago

I did some serious thinking, and I'm actually going to pass on the Raven over here.
I'm just no good with cabinet work..... and I really need a Bally/Stern machine for business purposes, which I don't currently have.

So I'm still on the lookout for a cheap bally/stern machine within a few hours of Sioux Falls, without significant cabinet issues.

-Hans

#13310 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What pins are you looking for?

Mostly just a fun cheap EM. Already have fish tales as my "earlier" SS machine (seriously thinking about the new JP). I like to tinker with electronics and there are a bunch of guys in my pinball league who work on machines, so I figure it's a good project to have (and get obsessed with).

#13311 4 years ago

I hope someone on here got the raven and victory. He said they are sold and shipping to New York.

He does still have a maverick and earthshaker for sale/trade.

#13312 4 years ago

Not project machines and not mine but I figured I would post there here anything just in case someone local to central PA might be looking for either of these titles. A local guy I buy machines from once in a while has a couple pretty nice EM's he is going to be selling shortly. One is a Gottlieb Jumping Jack & the other is a Bally On Beam.

Both looked much better than average and he is working on shopping both of them out right now. He didn't give me an exact price on either but I think they could likely be bought for around $600 to $650 each. When looking quickly at them yesterday both looked to have pretty nice playfields and nice backglasses. Since they were not for me I didn't spend a lot of time looking them over but with a quick look they both looked very nice.

If you have any interest in knowing more about these drop me a PM and I'll figure out how to proceed. I didn't tell him I was going to post these so I would need to contact him before I gave out his contact info. He is not an internet guy so it would most likely take a phone call to get something underway with him.

#13313 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

If you have any interest in knowing more about these drop me a PM and I'll figure out how to proceed. I didn't tell him I was going to post these so I would need to contact him before I gave out his contact info.

PM sent Skip.

#13314 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I don’t think Fastenal ships to California because of the state’s Supply Chain regulations. They may have changed that. I suggest calling your local store.

This was true as of 2-3 months ago when I tried to ship a machine to CA.

#13315 4 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

This was true as of 2-3 months ago when I tried to ship a machine to CA.

We like to make things difficult for ourselves and everyone else here.

#13316 4 years ago
Quoted from sndchaser:

And drive existing businesses out of the state because of strict environmental laws. I lived most of life in California until I moved to Georgia in 2006 for work, but it wasn't because of the regulations in Cali. Many large corporations have centralized jobs due the ability to reduce head count. Unfortunately the high cost of living, high state income taxes (10-13% sliding scale), and tough environmental laws cause more jobs to leave the state than are added.

#13317 4 years ago
Quoted from sndchaser:

To be honest with it, I'm okay with it. Pinball machines can leave California but can't go in....sounds good to me

#13318 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I don’t know about take it back...but sell it back was the idea if I get a nicer one

That’s what I meant - just remember me first

#13319 4 years ago

Somebody should scoop these. They are beat but they are both only .99 cents with less than 24 hours left.

#ro-go
ebay.com link: Vintage Bally Ro Go Pinball Machine Rough condition Pick up in Upstate NY

#jungleking
ebay.com link: Vintage Gottlieb Jungle King pinball machine Rough condition Upstate NY

#13321 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Kings & Queens / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1965
Production: 2,875
Cost: $500 OBO
Seller: Adam Creel
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2887609771265803/?sale_post_id=2887609771265803&rt=11

#13322 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Motordome / SS
Year: June 1986
Production: 2,000
Cost: $300
Seller: Vincent LoVerde
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2885779068115540/?sale_post_id=2885779068115540&rt=11

OP: Bally Motordome pinball. Game turns on but doesn’t start. I have a video of what it does. You can hear it coin up but will not start. Playfield has normal wear and cabinet is in good shape. Backglass looks good from front but you can see it has some peeling from behind

ForceFlow Weren't you looking for a Bally system 6803 pin for your collection?

#13323 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Hollywood Heat / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1986
Production: 3,400
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2891814244178689/?sale_post_id=2891814244178689&rt=11

OP: Up for sale is my Hollywood Heat. It's a neat game, but I have something new coming and literally zero space left.

It is in decent shape overall, but does have some problems worth noting.

The good:

-Cosmetically the cabinet is actually in pretty good shape
-Overall the PF is nice, aside from what is outlined in the "bad" section
-All switches, lamps, etc work
-Brand new repro ramp

The bad:
-At some point the flashers broke (this has been repaired) and melted the oval inserts. I fixed the flashers and replaced the inserts. There was a decent bit of playfield burn from this, which was also repaired as much as it could be, and the area was clearcoated over. There are a lot of pictures of the area in the listing.
-The driver board has a scorched area that was repaired. It does work though

If you care about the driver board, I have a repro Ni Wumpf board I could include for $50.

When I bought the game I also got a second, used playfield with it. So you can have that too.

I'm really not sure what the pricing of this should be so I just went with suggested pricing on pinside. I'm of course open to offers.

I'm open to shipping, I can wrap it and get it in my garage, but I don't have pallets or anything. Also the price of shipping will probably be half the price of the game.

At the moment the game is in my walkout basement, but I'll take it into the garage once a buyer is lined up.

#13324 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Hollywood Heat / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1986
Production: 3,400
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2891814244178689/?sale_post_id=2891814244178689&rt=11
OP: Up for sale is my Hollywood Heat. It's a neat game, but I have something new coming and literally zero space left.
It is in decent shape overall, but does have some problems worth noting.
The good:
-Cosmetically the cabinet is actually in pretty good shape
-Overall the PF is nice, aside from what is outlined in the "bad" section
-All switches, lamps, etc work
-Brand new repro ramp
The bad:
-At some point the flashers broke (this has been repaired) and melted the oval inserts. I fixed the flashers and replaced the inserts. There was a decent bit of playfield burn from this, which was also repaired as much as it could be, and the area was clearcoated over. There are a lot of pictures of the area in the listing.
-The driver board has a scorched area that was repaired. It does work though
If you care about the driver board, I have a repro Ni Wumpf board I could include for $50.
When I bought the game I also got a second, used playfield with it. So you can have that too.
I'm really not sure what the pricing of this should be so I just went with suggested pricing on pinside. I'm of course open to offers.
I'm open to shipping, I can wrap it and get it in my garage, but I don't have pallets or anything. Also the price of shipping will probably be half the price of the game.
At the moment the game is in my walkout basement, but I'll take it into the garage once a buyer is lined up.

It's been listed here on Pinside for the past two weeks

#13325 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Comet / SS
Month/Year: June 1985
Production: 8,100
Cost: $900
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: Good Condition

wood is in great condition, some warping of plastic, part of score board isn't operational, shooter is broken

all bumpers and triggers work

all glass in great condition

#13326 4 years ago

I'm going to have a few projects in the flea market at the Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show on Friday 8/9 and Saturday 8/10 in Saratoga Springs, NY:

-Williams Flash
-GamePlan Sharpshooter
-GamePlan Sharp Shooter II
-Gottlieb Bounty Hunter
-Allied Leasure Super Picker (Incredibly Rare - 1 of only 2 confirmed to exist)

#13327 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I hope someone on here got the raven and victory. He said they are sold and shipping to New York.

I got them, they are going to Michigan not New York though

#13328 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm going to have a few projects in the flea market at the Saratoga Pinball & Arcade Show on Friday 8/9 and Saturday 8/10 in Saratoga Springs, NY:
-Williams Flash
-GamePlan Sharpshooter
-GamePlan Sharp Shooter II
-Gottlieb Bounty Hunter
-Allied Leasure Super Picker (Incredibly Rare - 1 of only 2 confirmed to exist)

Trying to make it up this year.

Interested in the Sharpshooter and Bounty Hunter.

#13329 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

What?!? Who are they??? I want that god dang victory.

#13330 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Somebody should scoop these. They are beat but they are both only .99 cents with less than 24 hours left.
Ro Go
ebay.com link » Vintage Bally Ro Go Pinball Machine Rough Condition Pick Up In Upstate Ny
#jungleking
ebay.com link » Vintage Gottlieb Jungle King Pinball Machine Rough Condition Upstate Ny

Finally Upstate is giving me something to work with.

#13331 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Motordome / SS
Year: June 1986
Production: 2,000
Cost: $300
Seller: Vincent LoVerde
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2885779068115540/?sale_post_id=2885779068115540&rt=11
OP: Bally Motordome pinball. Game turns on but doesn’t start. I have a video of what it does. You can hear it coin up but will not start. Playfield has normal wear and cabinet is in good shape. Backglass looks good from front but you can see it has some peeling from behind
forceflow Weren't you looking for a Bally system 6803 pin for your collection?

Yep, but it looks like they want $850 now

#13332 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Hate when sellers turn it into an auction, when that happens I tell the seller I'm out!

#13333 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Hate when sellers turn it into an auction, when that happens I tell the seller I'm out!

Yup, same here. With a blind auction, for all you know, you could be bidding against yourself.

#13334 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yup, same here. With a blind auction, for all you know, you could be bidding against yourself.

Kinda like it was with superauctions!

#13335 4 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

Kinda like it was with superauctions!

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Now you’re making me nervous.
If there’s a Pinsider who’s also interested in those rough EMs on eBay that are only 25 minutes from my house, PM me now cuz I’m gonna be pissed if someone bids them up stupid high. We can work together

#13336 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

If there’s a Pinsider who’s also interested in those rough EMs on eBay that are only 25 minutes from my house, PM me now cuz I’m gonna be pissed if someone bids them up stupid high. We can work together

I was going to try and talk my wife into a road trip until I saw you were interested in them. She has been wanting to go up to Cog Railroad again and they would have been along my path on the way up or home. I really don't need them but figured what the heck if I can write 1/2 my trip to Cog Railroad off as a business expense (because of picking up 2 machines) it would be worth buying them just for the business write off. The "write off" would have amounted to about $375 saving me about $100 in taxes next year so they would have been worth buying just for that.

Anyway - best of luck - hopefully you end up with them cheap. Thanks for saving me from having to explain to my wife "we have to buy these because they will save me money". Especially when I don't even have room to unload my trailer to get it ready to start loading for the York Show yet.

#13337 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: $325.00
Pinsider: bayoubilly70
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83192

#13338 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Hey Forceflow, I have a Motordome project if you’re interested. Haven’t posted it on here yet, got it as part of a trade. Listed on a Facebook for $800 but of course, negotiable. Located in NJ.

#13339 4 years ago

I was going to bid on the Jungle King and pick it up on the way to the Saratoga Show. Were you interested in both machines?

#13340 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not a project, but a restored version:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-motordome-with-a-makeover

shameless plug

#13341 4 years ago

I have 5 electronic pingames for sale.
You should consider these to be project games, unless otherwise noted.

I have more pictures available, just ask (if I put the link here, the ad gets flagged, sorry.
For the adventurous, they are at paicinesranch dot com slash gamesale slash gamesale.pdf).

#haunted-house - beautiful, not working, clean - $1700
Stunning game. Needs work. No CPU board

#mata-hari - complete. cabinet fair, pf good, glass ok- $400

#no-good-gofers - excellent, working - $4000
Just about perfect in every way.

#royal-flush-deluxe - complete, needs cabinet (head) work - $500
The bottom of the head separated, otherwise nice and complete. Project game.

#time-warp - complete, rare 1979 WMS - $975
Only 500 made. Nice cosmetic shape. Not working.

Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

#13342 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Time Warp - complete, rare 1979 WMS - $975
Only 500 made. Nice cosmetic shape. Not working.

8875 made.

#13343 4 years ago

Did you get one? One auction closed for $10 and the other for $20.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#13344 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

He got the Ro Go one for $10 and missed out on the Jungle King. So close!

#13345 4 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

He got the Ro Go one for $10 and missed out on the Jungle King. So close!

I was going to bid on both but I already have plenty of parts machines around. Both buyers got a hell of a deal because seller got back to me and said they have lock bars for both machines. Sadly I got that message after auctions ended or I would have been tempted to make the drive. The Gottlieb lock bar is worth close to $100 all by itself and the Bally is worth at least $50

When I found out a couple other Pinsides closer to them wanted them I walked away but I would have had a harder time doing that had I known lock bars were their for both machines. GREAT SCORE!

#13346 4 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

-Rob

As he mentioned, I was mistaken on my max bid and only got the Ro Go but $10 isn’t bad

#13347 4 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I was going to bid on both but I already have plenty of parts machines around. Both buyers got a hell of a deal because seller got back to me and said they have lock bars for both machines. Sadly I got that message after auctions ended or I would have been tempted to make the drive. The Gottlieb lock bar is worth close to $100 all by itself and the Bally is worth at least $50

Perhaps they are worth more in pieces than complete but I'm personally hoping they get revived rather than parted.

As he mentioned, I was mistaken on my max bid and only got the Ro Go but $10 isn’t bad

Something to smile about indeed and many of us are smiling for you too! Congrats!

-Rob

#13348 4 years ago

Does anyone live in or near North Carolina that can either help hold a pin for me, or help me find a way to get it (ship or meet up)?

#13349 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Does anyone live in or near North Carolina that can either help hold a pin for me, or help me find a way to get it (ship or meet up)?

I'm in Raleigh

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 169.00
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,089 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/267?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.