Well here is what I have going right now.
1) Time Machine- Was dead, got it working 100% a month ago. Someone was interested in it at that point, no follow through. When I'm done with two other pins it will be painted and decal'd and put up for sale as I have two.
2) Melody- Picked up month ago, referb'd and in the line up.
3) Hearts and Spades- In process of referb, just finished playfield. Might be done and in the line up at end of month. Maybe.
4) Grand Tour- Done for over a year aside from webbing and stencils, going to web H&S and this pin at same time. Waited till I was ready to learn how to shoot webbing.
5) Bazaar- Over year ago, got it working, waiting turn for cabinet repair and stencil.
6) <new project> Just picked up, preliminary look over, researching solid state platform and issues. Works, erratic sound and lighting issues. Playfield and cabinet fair.
So everything I have is moving along aside from Bazaar which got pushed to the back burner when other projects and pins came in. I have purchased an easy dozen pins since that point. All of them needed work of some sort which required time. Ground mods, lighting changes, reliability upgrades, minor board repairs, etc.
Currently 14 running strong in the game room. Last one to be worked on when it arrived was Hollywood Heat which needed driver board repair, a few sockets, full LEDs, flipper rebuilt and mandatory System 80B ground mods.