Topic Stats

• 13,527 posts
  • 454 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 407 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,080 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2019-08-17-01-53-55 (resized).png
83B4657B-56CF-421E-81C1-B14804276023 (resized).jpeg
780977D1-CCA5-4E9A-8906-1C32CC301EB3 (resized).jpeg
111101C9-A0F9-4A3A-B9C5-BBAD7BAB3BC5 (resized).jpeg
945EB39C-AE5F-43D7-9C35-83C2DC37197C (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 6.37.57 PM (resized).png
image-2 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-12-16-33-38 (resized).png
20170329_221849(1) (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-10-14-10-04 (resized).png
13A4B419-3066-4286-B478-52EBF1818392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190809_104247 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-05-17-26-57 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-05-17-26-51 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-05-17-26-45 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-05-17-27-03 (resized).png

There are 13527 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 271.
#1251 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Features: Gottliebs first 1 Player to have the match feature
Month/Year: March 1957
Production: 3,400
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: newyork.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Lights up. Needs work. Crack in playing glass. Some plastic covers broken but replacements can be ordered. On sale until Monday March 7."

#1252 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Pinball Coffee table anyone? Was a Joker Poker at one point.
OP: This is a Coffee Table made out of a salvaged Joker Poker Pinball Machine. This is NOT a working pinball machine. Lights work and Coin Door had a new lock so you can put your remotes or valuables locked away inside. Top Glass has small 2x3'' corner broken off. Very Heavy. Would be great for game room , kids room, arcade, etc
FREE DELIVERY 3/3/16!!!
dallas.craigslist.org link

Whenever I see that I get pissed off. At least it was the SS version and not the EM. But still...

#1254 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: "8 Ball" / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1952
Production: Unknown
Cost: $50
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "...in pretty rough/weathered shape. Not likely to be played again but lots of good parts and a nice play field and glass. Selling as a parts machine."

#1255 3 years ago

Darn, Pecos, how are my NY searches missing all these? I haven't seen a good project come up in weeks!

#1256 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Darn, Pecos, how are my NY searches missing all these? I haven't seen a good project come up in weeks!

Agree, I too see many Pecos posts well within my range that do not appear in my Craigslist queries.

Pecos, maybe you should conduct CL training seminars. Or post a CL Tips & Tricks guide. ☺️

#1257 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: "8 Ball" / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Cost: $50

That looks like something to throw fifty bucks at. Who's resurrecting this one?

Quoted from zacaj:

Watch your language. That's the Grand Pubah you're speaking to.

#1258 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

That looks like something to throw fifty bucks at. Who's resurrecting this one?

Between that and the one that came home from Pin-A-Go-Go 1999 there just might be a whole pin.

... if someone would answer their email.

edit: email answered. hulk fetched. There's pretty rough and then there's this one. At least it isn't full of excreta.

#1259 3 years ago

Game/Type: Ten Spot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1961
Production: 900 (!)
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: " Moving and need to sell. Willing to negotiate price."

#1260 3 years ago

Listed for 19 days. Don't know why this hasn't sold yet.

Game/Type: Argosy / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 2,052
Cost: $205 (negotiable)
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

Condition: Only one poor Pic! OP: "This one played well in November but we think the kids knocked out the game start assembly and we can't seem to find that. A game start assembly (button with a wire) can be found online. This rest of this machine is in great shape. I love this but we are moving so it needs to go."

#1261 3 years ago

**Darling, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**Triple Strike, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Quoted from zacaj:

Quoted from markp99:

Agree, I too see many Pecos posts well within my range that do not appear in my Craigslist queries.
Pecos, maybe you should conduct CL training seminars. Or post a CL Tips & Tricks guide. ☺️

There aren't any secrets. I start out at a major city like Cleveland or Portland, scan all of the posts and then hop to nearby cities from the city drop-down box in CL. I try to start in sections of the country that I haven't visited for a day or two. Other than that it is just a lot of hard work to find the Project Pin gems less than $500 by viewing as many posts as possible in as short a time as possible. Sometime I can find three or four in half an hour and sometimes I won't find one after an hour of searching. If CL goes dry, I try eBay. I used to Google for "Craigslist project pinball" but have gotten out of the habit since I find so many in my regular searches. I can usually find a Project Pin in the Northeast, Florida or on the West Coast when having trouble finding Project Pins. Salt Lake City and Albuquerque are usually 'draino' so I feel for those of you in New Mexico and Utah.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Watch your language. That's the Grand Pubah you're speaking to.

No offense taken! Ha ha! It should be known that not only am I Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pin thread but I am also "King Pecos" since I have just been crowned by my dentist after 2 1/2 months of waiting! Okay, that King part isn't necessary when referencing the Grand Pooh Bah. I am just trying to get some mileage out of a tiny piece of porcelain that cost me 2 1/2 project pins!

#1262 3 years ago

For the bingo thread, I use a tool called search tempest. Searchtempest.com let's you search across the entire country. Useful tool.

#1263 3 years ago

Pinball Coffee table anyone? Was a Joker Poker at one point.
OP: This is a Coffee Table made out of a salvaged Joker Poker Pinball Machine. This is NOT a working pinball machine. Lights work and Coin Door had a new lock so you can put your remotes or valuables locked away inside. Top Glass has small 2x3'' corner broken off. Very Heavy. Would be great for game room , kids room, arcade, etc
FREE DELIVERY 3/3/16!!!
dallas.craigslist.org link

Evidently, this Joker Poker coffee table, formerly a pinball machine, was also turned into a Bally, formerly a Gottlieb. The description lists the game as a Bally!

#1264 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

There aren't any secrets. I start out at a major city like Cleveland or Portland, scan all of the posts and then hop to nearby cities from the city drop-down box in CL. I try to start in sections of the country that I haven't visited for a day or two. Other than that it is just a lot of hard work to find the Project Pin gems less than $500 by viewing as many posts as possible in as short a time as possible. Sometime I can find three or four in half an hour and sometimes I won't find one after an hour of searching. If CL goes dry, I try eBay. I used to Google for "Craigslist project pinball" but have gotten out of the habit since I find so many in my regular searches. I can usually find a Project Pin in the Northeast, Florida or on the West Coast when having trouble finding Project Pins. Salt Lake City and Albuquerque are usually 'draino' so I feel for those of you in New Mexico and Utah.

Wow, that sounds time intensive! I just made up a craigslist search that weeds out a good deal of false positives, then saved it in every county of every state within three states of me...

#1265 3 years ago

There's a $200 Darling posted today in Bristol CT, not currently working. I looked up reviews, and I think I will pass on this one, lol.

nwct.craigslist.org link

#1266 3 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

There's a $200 Darling posted today in Bristol CT, not currently working. I looked up reviews, and I think I will pass on this one, lol.
nwct.craigslist.org link

aww come on... How about those reviews that give the art 8s and 9s... gotta love them dancing girls... right, Ryan?

#1267 3 years ago

Here's a triple strike about 15 minutes from my home. Says to "make offer"...

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#1268 3 years ago

Up Northers - A rare project pin for you.
Down Southers - Here's your chance to visit another country and pick up a pin on the way back!

Game/Type: Duette / EM Woodrail 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1955
Production: 326 (!)
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: detroit.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Excellent backglass, some wear on playfield. Cabinet and head have been painted. One corner of the playfield glass is broken off. Was in storage in a dry basement for the past 35 years. Has not been tried out yet until all electrical connections and wiring have been checked out."

#1269 3 years ago

Another, not quite as rare.

Game/Type: Harbor Lites / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1956
Production: 1,500

Condition: Wear on playfield OP: "Backglass in nice shape with minor flaking, cabinet and head have been painted. Some wear on playfield. Was stored in dry basement for the past 35 years, has not been tried out until all electrical connections and wiring have been checked over."

#1270 3 years ago

And yet another rare project pin. Collectors, start your engines!

Game/Type: Tournament / EM Woodrail 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1955
Production: 600 (!)
Cost: $250 (!)

Condition: OP: "Excellent backglass, original cabinet with front repainted, some wear on playfield. Playfield glass is missing. Was in storage for many years and has not been tried out until all electrical connections and wiring have been checked out. One wooden leg is split and needs to be glued back together."

#1271 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Isn't this the second Casanova that's appeared on this thread?

Ryan, Six Casanovas have been posted here. One is still for sale in California for only $300:
inlandempire.craigslist.org link
And one for sale in Missouri for $350:
columbiamo.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: **Big Top mouse colony, below, Ad not found**

#1272 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Here's a triple strike about 15 minutes from my home. Says to "make offer"...
" target="_blank">washingtondc.craigslist.org link
-Rob

ick. That would be a small offer.

#1273 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

aww come on... How about those reviews that give the art 8s and 9s... gotta love them dancing girls... right, Ryan?

Darn tootin'!

#1274 3 years ago

I was torn on whether I should post this here or under Craigslist Laughs, but for $150 your choice of projects--restoring a Big Top pin or restoring a mice colony!

newhaven.craigslist.org link

#1275 3 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I was torn on whether I should post this here or under Craigslist Laughs, but for $150 your choice of projects--restoring a Big Top pin or restoring a mice colony!
newhaven.craigslist.org link

#1276 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / DMD 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1991
Production: 3,750
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">longisland.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Every board is a new technology Rottendog board except the sound board which works perfectly. So the game has a rottendog Power Supply Board, CPU Board, PPB Board and flipper board. Game boots and plays. Some switches need new diodes or adjustment. DMD went bad, it did work until I plugged it in wrong, so you will need a new DMD. Cabinet is pretty beat up too, I made a new bottom as the old bottom was disintegrating so it is totally strucurally sound. Playfield has wear as well and is not perfect, have extra equally as bad playfield. Wire ramps are perfect and plastic ramp is good enough, some of the playfield plastics are broken. Backglass has flaking as well. I completely rebuilt the flippers, new coils and everything. New power wiring as well. New Rubber rings and shooter parts. All turtle figures are there. Have manual. Have the original flipper board as well, which probably can be fixed. Lock down bar and playfield glass is there too, just not in the pics. Definitely not perfect, but the boards alone are worth the price. Ask any questions."

Thank goodess for the original manual!

#1277 3 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Pro-Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 4,500
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet painted. OP: "in need of repair. Great game for anyone who can repair the automatic ball launcher. Right side of case still needs to be repainted."

#1278 3 years ago

Game/Type: Fun-Fest / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: chico.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "All original with great glass. There is some wear on the game board but it's in great condition. There is a short somewhere that I can find. It will plug in and start but when you hit the play button it blows the fuse. I have the original wiring diagram and paperwork. I had an estimate to fix it for about $300 but had to drive it to Sacramento. I'm tired of it being in my garage so make me an offer. Once fixed should be worth $800 ++."

#1279 3 years ago

Game/Type: Jungle Queen / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1977
Production: 6,795
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: tampa.craigslist.org link

Condition: Bad playfield wear just above and between flippers. Paint included in deal. Is it the right paint? OP: "It has an electronic issue and needs a tune up. I don't know anything about electronics and don't have the time to get it fixed as we are in the process of moving. Full tune up kit is included in the $500 sale price (see pics)..."

#1280 3 years ago

Serious Projecteers Only!

Game/Type: Sitting Pretty / EM Woodrail 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1958
Production: 1,050 (!)
Cost: Best Offer
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Condition: Sitting Pretty this machine is not. Best described as 'trashed'. Might clean up to players game. Might be worth saving because of its rarity. OP: "It needs alot of work. For parts or fix."

#1281 3 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Strike / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1965
Production: 1,800
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Lights and machine work but is showing signs of needing maintenance."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found**

#1282 3 years ago

**Sky Jump, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**Whirlwind, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**2001, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**Quick Draw, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**Sky Jump, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

Game/Type: Phoenix / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 6,198
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I have a Williams Phoenix Pinball machine that I am in the process of restoring, however I have another machine coming in and am either going to sell now or table this for now and get back to it, fix it, and sell it as restored. The game is playable at this point, the boards are working 100%. This would be a great machine if you're looking for a solid state to tinker around with, there's lots to do, but nothing too difficult.
...Here are all of the things that need to be fixed:
* One Drop Target needs the horseshoe connector put back in -- the solenoid fires and everythings fine with the target, it just doesn't register that it's down because that connector broke
* Display 2 and 3 are apparently shot, display 4 has a digit that is sometimes out. The credit display is blinky (you could swap out player 4 for 2 and have a two player game, I haven't gotten around to that yet)
* The left target bank has a switch or two that are not registering, it's either a solder thing, or the horseshoe connectors, or something else

The back glass is obviously scratched badly, and the playfield is showing wear for sure. I've taken just about everything off and cleaned, waxed, new rubbers, replaced lights, polished steel rails and whatnot, and novus'd the plastics. It's definitely a worn game, but coming along very nice. The cabinet is the same, dings and chips and obvious wear. Coin mechs work fine, some of the lights might need more solid connections... again, nothing overwhelming from a fixing standpoint, there's just a lot of here and there things that need to be done. Both keys are present for locking the coin door and back glass. New pinscore power board."

#1284 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Gotta jump for a $50 Sky Jump in Nashville... nashville.craigslist.org link

Unbelievable. Nice find.

...you know, Nico. We're about equidistant to this gem. Wanna race?

#1285 3 years ago

Heh... it's yours. I'm actually not a huge fan of the Sky Jump/Card Whiz layout.

#1286 3 years ago

Not a cheap project, maybe the price can be negotiated.

Game/Type: Whirlwind / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1990
Production: 7,304 units
Cost: $1100

Link: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

#1287 3 years ago

That's half of what a working WW costs. Someone is getting a great deal

#1288 3 years ago

Game/Type: 2001 / EM 1 Player
Year: February, 1971
Production: 2,200
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This machine is non-working, not sure what's wrong with it. The backglass is close to a 10. The playfield is very good. It's complete except for a missing plastic in the center. The cabinet is very good also."

#1289 3 years ago

Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Year: June, 1975
Production: 2,660
Link/Contact: jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

Condition: "in decent working condition"

#1290 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: 2001 / EM 1 Player
Year: February, 1971
Production: 2,200
Link/Contact: louisville.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This machine is non-working, not sure what's wrong with it. The backglass is close to a 10. The playfield is very good. It's complete except for a missing plastic in the center. The cabinet is very good also."

Whoa... killer deal right there. My favorite wedge.

#1291 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Year: June, 1975
Production: 2,660
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">jerseyshore.craigslist.org link
Condition: "in decent working condition"

I'd nab this, if I didn't already have one!!

#1292 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

I'd nab this, if I didn't already have one!!

I'd nab it if I was 2000 miles closer, damn, same with the 2001.

#1293 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I'd nab it if I was 2000 miles closer, damn, same with the 2001.

I didn't even know I had KY in my searches.

...I think it's KY? Craigslist makes this weird assumption that you know what state the page you're on is in, can't figure out why.

#1294 3 years ago

Still available, offered $750, he said no and also said he didn't want to ship, wanted to sell locally. For what it would cost to make this game right, I wouldn't pay a dime more than $750, otherwise i'd be upside-down as hell in the end, even though i'd be keeping it for my own collection. A shame tho, i'm totally up for saving this one.

#1295 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

he didn't want to ship, wanted to sell locally.

Guess I'll spare him a call as well.

#1296 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Still available, offered $750, he said no and also said he didn't want to ship, wanted to sell locally. For what it would cost to make this game right, I wouldn't pay a dime more than $750, otherwise i'd be upside-down as hell in the end, even though i'd be keeping it for my own collection. A shame tho, i'm totally up for saving this one.

Are you trying to fool yourself here? You could easily get that game working and cleaned up and still clear $500-$1000 profit if you bought it for $1100.

#1297 3 years ago

If the game powers up and plays with the displays out it is probably just the hi voltage of the power supply. Go led display problem solved. This game is a no brainier. I paid 750 for one just like it. However I bought it within 10 minutes of being posted and if I hadn't 10 others would have. You'll never find one for that.

#1298 3 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Are you trying to fool yourself here? You could easily get that game working and cleaned up and still clear $500-$1000 profit if you bought it for $1100.

Easy big guy... perhaps your definition of "working and cleaned" is different from mine. Plus, we dont know whats wrong with any of it, we have NO CLUE the condition of the cabinet, There are no pics of it! You cannot see the condition of the playfied (except that the spinner rubbers are non-existent), ramps or plastics in the crappy 2 pictures. Do you know if the topper fan motor works? how about the spinner assembly?
All that is a HUGE gamble to buy sight-unseen for $1100 PLUS $400 for shipping! And as I said, I want this for my personal collection, which means that it would be restored to excellence. There's no reason for anyone here to jump in my shit about my opinion of value... It is my right to only be willing to gamble $750 + $400 shipping! If its such an amazing deal or a goldmine flip, why have you not bought it? Or anyone in the Oklahoma City area for that matter?

#1299 3 years ago

Not sure if this one was posted yet,

Gottlieb Skyjump $350, playfield could use some touch up

detroit.craigslist.org link

#1300 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

perhaps your definition of "working and cleaned" is different from mine. Plus, we dont know whats wrong with any of it, we have NO CLUE the condition of the cabinet, There are no pics of it! You cannot see the condition of the playfied (except that the spinner rubbers are non-existent), ramps or plastics in the crappy 2 pictures. Do you know if the topper fan motor works? how about the spinner assembly?
All that is a HUGE gamble to buy sight-unseen for $1100 PLUS $400 for shipping!

Agreed. That is a big gamble without seeing at least 20 hi-res photos of the game first. If the PF is truly nice, and the cabinet isn't bad, I would definitely grab that if it were closer. Right Ryan? LOL

It looks like there is some wear around the spinners on the PF, but hard to tell from the two crappiest photos he posted. If the game isn't that nice and you pay $1100+, your wallet could be in a whirlwind.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
975 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Warrenton, VA
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 13527 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 271.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside