Topic Stats

• 13,668 posts
  • 458 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 409 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,109 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C9B137FF-D416-4D06-A9AF-3F67F3C506CF (resized).jpeg
854A3A1E-2CE5-4823-A428-E3F9208DBC6A (resized).jpeg
night rider (resized).jpg
co33 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-04-53 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-22-12-00-40 (resized).png
KoS (resized).jpg
IMG_20190821_172147271_HDR (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-43-08 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-20-00-39-05 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-14-56-56 (resized).png

There are 13668 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 274.
#1201 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You are obviously a lover of pinball projects and this is long overdue. As Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pins thread, I hearby grant you offical status as member of the Project Pinball Lovers Club!

Quoted from Pecos:

Are you kidding? How could I overlook the Project Pins most prolific poster, second only to me, and perhaps the greatest lover of project pins in the state of Michigan?

Would you look at that! I was already knighted!!! Not sure how I daddy-brained that one, but sure enough I did. Thanks for renewing my vows, Pecos, and for all your time and effort devoted to this thread.

Quoted from Colsond3:

...the name of my recent start up...Pinball Malady.

I just looked this up. Not a single reference to "Pinball Malady" online. Now you've got me curious.

Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Jubilee

Quoted from Colsond3:

And I have to jump off the Jubilee...

There's your first mistake.

Quoted from Colsond3:

...by many accounts, opinions and polls in the past - deemed to be the worst pinball game of all time.

I read 'em all before purchasing mine. My family loves it. Not even joking here.

Quoted from Colsond3:

The outlanes are horrendous on that game.

colsond_(resized).jpg

#1202 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

There are two Chicago Coin pinballs that I posted only a couple of days ago in Nevada:
Assuming, of course, that you have some love for Chicago Coin.

I do, but for my personal collection, I am a Willams-Only SS guy, and i'm only looking for specific 1986-90 games, and eventually a Jack*Bot, but that one is low on my priority list. I do have a wantlist in my collection profile.

#1203 3 years ago

oops

#1204 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I just looked this up. Not a single reference to "Pinball Malady" online. Now you've got me curious

Nothing online yet...I'll probably throw something up on here in the next week or so. I've been doing keychains, some mods and a few other things, and thought I'd come up with a name and TM it before doing anything more formally.

As for your jubilant Jubilee, you have to admit the outlanes on that thing are drain monsters! And targets-a-plenty via two pops and the ball loop in the center of the PF? Not much to shoot for other than to roll over artwork. LOL. Just busting chops

#1205 3 years ago

I am sure it will need work but not a bad price. It does say obo.. Good luck!

Grand Rapids CL

image_(resized).png

#1206 3 years ago

Flying Chariots is close. Big ol' drains with pop bumpers to blast the ball down the sides... just in case. Oh, and a center shot straight up and right back down again between the flippers. :/

Should have been called Flying Hopes

chariot_(resized).jpg

#1207 3 years ago

Here's a another project Evil Knievel..

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#1208 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nothing online yet...I'll probably throw something up on here in the next week or so. I've been doing keychains, some mods and a few other things, and thought I'd come up with a name and TM it before doing anything more formally.

Neat! I look forward to seeing your work. Be sure to post here when your site is up and running.

Quoted from Colsond3:

jubilant Jubilee

yes-please-go-on_(resized).jpg

Quoted from Colsond3:

you have to admit the outlanes on that thing are drain monsters!

I now own a machine with outlane chasms (Williams "Swinger") that make Jubilee's outlanes look like a mere crack in the road.

Time to start working on those nudgin' skills, Col!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Not much to shoot for...

...except that addictive Newton's cradle which can affect the gameplay of your two-player counterpart. SO FUN!!! You're also forgetting about the inability to cradle, which keeps the game moving! The kick-out lanes at the base of the flippers are also a really cool feature, especially when aimed appropriately (at the opposite side of the newton's cradle). Man...now I want to go play Jubilee!

#1209 3 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Big ol' drains with pop bumpers to blast the ball down the sides.

Was laughing out loud at this machine description.

I love this thread.

#1210 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Duotron / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,525
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: billings.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I bought this non-working machine a couple of years ago. I've tried to fix it a couple of times, but I'm throwing in the towel. Selling at cost."

#1211 3 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

I am sure it will need work but not a bad price. It does say obo.. Good luck!
Grand Rapids CL
image_(resized).png

Long gone, it was a real ad too.

#1212 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Long gone, it was a real ad too.

Yeah a friend of mine got it.. He texted me a picture of him unloading it.. He said the cabinet was beat up but the playfield was super nice on it. Deals don't last long on CL

#1213 3 years ago

Here's one for the Nevada folks. Another Chicago Coin popped up on Mr. P today:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hollywood, 1976 Chicago Coin: 250
EM game, backglass has glass cracks, but really nice playfield condition, complete, 250 pix avail.
Scott
scott4455@gmail.com, Reno, Nevada
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#1214 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I have to jump off the Jubilee...by many accounts, opinions and polls in the past - deemed to be the worst pinball game of all time. I played one once, and that was all I needed even trying to be objective. The outlanes are horrendous on that game.

One of the all time great parts games though.

#1215 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

As for your jubilant Jubilee, you have to admit the outlanes on that thing are drain monsters! And targets-a-plenty via two pops and the ball loop in the center of the PF? Not much to shoot for other than to roll over artwork.

Quoted from balzofsteel:

You guys all make me sad.

#1216 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Night Rider / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 7,000
Cost: $300 Firm
Link/Contact: spokane.craigslist.org link
Condition: Pop bumper caps missing in pics. OP: "Playfield was stripped, cleaned, and waxed. New rubbers and pop bumper assembly. Mpu board and displays need repair. Too many other projects taking priority right now and could use the space. Comes with the coin box and manual."

Added over 3 years ago: **Ad not found**

#1217 3 years ago

Game/Type: Stop 'N' Go / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1964
Production: 1,675
Cost: Unknown - S/B a project price.
Link/Contact: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: Backglass looks good. Playfield filthy, hard to tell condition. Playfield glass missing. OP: "Vintage pinball machine with original backglass and panels."

#1218 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Hahahahaha.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

No, this guy looks sad. Cheer up Ryan!!

tommy-t_(resized).jpg

#1219 3 years ago

And I wish I could've grabbed that BTTF. Even for a grand...c'mon!!!! Maybe I need to relocate to the Michigan area. Seems to be a ton of pins out there.

Biff_(resized).jpg

#1220 3 years ago

Game/Type: Casanova / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1966
Production: 3,575
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: columbiamo.craigslist.org link

Condition: Wear on playfield above and between flippers. Front door looks excellent. Cabinet and backglass appear to be good. OP:"No coin mechanism Set on free play. Game looks pretty decent. Plays fine. Solid cabinet. lock on front door."

#1221 3 years ago

Project pin prices. Unknown condition.

Game/Type: Black Knight / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $800
Condition: Unknown. "In Working Condition"

Game/Type: Gay 90's / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1970
Production: Unknown
Cost: $400
Condition: Unknown. "In Working Condition"

Link/Contact: miami.craigslist.org link

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Maybe I need to relocate to the Michigan area. Seems to be a ton of pins out there.

You'd be surprised. Lots of buyers too. The market is ruthless. If something's available after an hour it's overpriced.

I actually saw that BTTF but just assumed it was a scam. Too many of those have killed my optimism I guess.

#1223 3 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Too many of those have killed my optimism I guess.

My optimism is dead also. Too many buyers for stupid prices. The deal is dead. Long live the deal.

#1224 3 years ago

Game/Type: Drop-A-Card / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1971
Production: 2,600
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Must go"

#1225 3 years ago

*Ad not found**
**Price Reduced!**
Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Cost: $625 reduced to $600
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: Wear in middle of playfield. OP: "Games turns on, will play but needs Tune up/TLC. "

#1226 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

As for your jubilant Jubilee, you have to admit the outlanes on that thing are drain monsters! And targets-a-plenty via two pops and the ball loop in the center of the PF? Not much to shoot for other than to roll over artwork. LOL. Just busting chops

You should see the outlanes on Expo. If you don't get the ball saves lit Expo will eat you up and spit you out!

Quoted from balzofsteel:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Someone has some love for Jubilee. It's already gone and I doubt if it was for the parts!

Did you buy another Jubie Ryan?

#1227 3 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Lizard / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1986
Production: 2,750
Cost: Trades considered for Arcade stand ups and pinball machines working or not. Professional seller.
Link/Contact: eugene.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Boards work, have Backglass, missing 2 displays, Needs solenoid work. Playfield is decent and has a mylar on upper and lower playfields. Awesome multi ball game! "

#1228 3 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Wild Fyre / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 2,400
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Machine in very great shape. Does need a new power supply available online for less than $200. I need this gone TODAY NOW. Can deliver if close to graham area."

#1229 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Cost: $625
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: Wear in middle of playfield. OP: "Games turns on, will play but needs Tune up/TLC. "

Wow, I have a decent working one I'm selling for a little more than that

#1230 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at lower price**
Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $395 OBO reduced to $295
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">bend.craigslist.org link
Condition: Lockdown bar missing in pic. OP: "Everything Works But Has A Issue"

Sort of works but everything has an issue. It should be a player before too long.

#1231 3 years ago

You'd be surprised. Lots of buyers too. The market is ruthless. If something's available after an hour it's overpriced.

Wow...that bad out there? I always see a ton of great games listed in Michigan. Unfortunately there's a lot of overpriced games everywhere these days.

#1232 3 years ago

Even in NY (land of no pins) 9/10 deals are gone within 10 minutes

#1233 3 years ago

Nice game from the 60s. Interesting artwork. Goofy looking guy on backglass and a mermaid on the phone on one of the plastics.

Game/Type: Big Strike / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 3,600
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "It works really good but will need an adjustment on the (add a ball mode).. Overall it does needs a re-paint/re-stencil done on it but for 50+ years old it still looks good..The backglass is nice but is faked in a couple of spots but the playfield is near mint with no broken plastics.. the score reels were recently cleaned and adjusted so this machine is good to go.. Has back door with locks and keys but no service manual."

#1234 3 years ago

Game/Type: Hi-Deal / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1975
Production: 2,085
Link/Contact: orangecounty.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "The machine has been sitting for a long time in my den and needs work
If you can work on it yourself I do have the schematic
If not I have the name a professional that will replace everything necessary and have it working for $300"

#1235 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Nice game from the 60s. Interesting artwork. Goofy looking guy on backglass and a mermaid on the phone on one of the plastics.
Game/Type: Big Strike / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1966
Production: 3,600
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">phoenix.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "It works really good but will need an adjustment on the (add a ball mode).. Overall it does needs a re-paint/re-stencil done on it but for 50+ years old it still looks good..The backglass is nice but is faked in a couple of spots but the playfield is near mint with no broken plastics.. the score reels were recently cleaned and adjusted so this machine is good to go.. Has back door with locks and keys but no service manual."

I always thought it was very creative to have the roll over buttons be able to represent each letter in the words HOT LINE. I see those are still the words on the playfield even though Big Strike is the AAB version.

#1236 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1982
Production: 10,600
Cost: $200
Link/Contact: columbia.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "It is not working and is a project machine for someone to fix or use as parts."

#1237 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Stop 'N' Go / EM 2 Player

Interesting layout with those inverted 2" flippers and a kick-out in between. Looks like a swinging target in the middle, too. ...and I really like that art package! Here's a close-up from IPDB...without all that pesky dust in the way:

stopngo_(resized).jpg

The more I look at it, the more I want it. I'm starting to feel like Colsond3.

Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Casanova / EM 2 Player

Isn't this the second Casanova that's appeared on this thread? (Too lazy to check.) This has always looked like a cool game to me. Poor playfield, though.

cass_(resized).jpg

Quoted from Colsond3:

Maybe I need to relocate to the Michigan area. Seems to be a ton of pins out there.

I dunno, Col. Did you check out those beauties above? Looks like Missouri is the new hotbed for pinball.

Quoted from Pecos:

Did you buy another Jubie Ryan?

Negative, Grand Pubah. ...as much as I would have liked to go all twinsies in the Claytor Arcade, space is at a premium.

Quoted from Pecos:

You've certainly mentioned some of the highlights, but neglected to tell us about the lovely woodgrain pattern on the cabinet:

bigStrike_(resized).jpg

#1238 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

This has always looked like a cool game to me.

Casanova is indeed a cool game, with the pachinko minigame on the backglass. Williams made a few of those.

#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

The more I look at it, the more I want it. I'm starting to feel like Colsond3.

Ryan, How about you agree to store a few games for me that I acquire from the Michigan area? You have space if you leave them upright with the heads strapped, right? Once I get to 10 games, I'll rent a U-Haul and make the trip out. Then we can discuss our illness and perhaps get admitted to the nearest pinball rehab together?

#1240 3 years ago

I'll offer the same for you...LOL.

#1241 3 years ago

"basketcase"

Game/Type: 2x Buck Rogers / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1980
Production: 7,410
Cost: $600 OBO or trade for EM
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "2 partial Buck Rodgers that will add up 1 to one nice game and plenty of back up parts. INCL: 2 lower cabs in good shape, some peeling on one. 1 soundboard worked last time it was juiced up. 2 heads, one empty, one full, empty is missing outside lip. one backglass, pretty good, some flaking. 2 playfields both populated but only 1 set of plastics, one playfield shows wear at a bonus insert ,one lower apron and one upper ( though 2 are shown). 2 coindoors in good shape that will clean up nice, one lockdown bar. I'm into EMs so open to hear any trades just not interested in another basketcase."

#1242 3 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Black Hole / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1982
Production: 8,744

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 4 Player
Features: Banana flippers on many but not this game
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875

Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Also available are 1/2 dozen or so VERY rare/desirable, vintage EM (Electro-Mechanical) machines, in single-player wedge-head, 2-player and 4-player versions. All have nice cabinets and playfields. All playfield items are complete and in great shape. No missing parts or pieces. Back Glasses are really excellent, with only Time Warp having a slight bit of typical flaking in spots. The Solid-State machines are both very clean tables that I have collected over a number of years and stored in a dedicated year-round climate-controlled room. To be clear though, neither of these are fully-working examples at present and each should also be shopped. That said, however, I had begun the process of electrical repair/upgrading on these titles before a different project came up that requires the same room space these are in. At this point. they are close to being electrically fully "up and running" pins that already look very nice! The EM pin games have all been dry-stored together and un-played ever since I had begun collecting them."

#1243 3 years ago

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $450
Condition: OP: "Real nice back glass and playing field.
All lights, bumpers, flippers, rubbers are good and work.
Scoring wheel skips occasionally."
Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $175
Condition: OP: "This needs to be shopped. I have most or all of the parts to make this run. Fairly good back glass and fairly good playing field."
Cost: $525 for both
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: **Joker Poker coffee table, below, Ad not found**

#1244 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ryan, How about you agree to store a few games for me that I acquire from the Michigan area? You have space if you leave them upright with the heads strapped, right? Once I get to 10 games, I'll rent a U-Haul and make the trip out. Then we can discuss our illness and perhaps get admitted to the nearest pinball rehab together?

When we finally do meet, I want my wife to not hate you. *LOL* ...although that rehab idea might be pretty sound for the both of us. Reasonably sure she'd get behind that.

#1245 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $175
Condition: OP: "This needs to be shopped. I have most or all of the parts to make this run. Fairly good back glass and fairly good playing field."

Wish I could snag this

#1246 3 years ago

Pinball Coffee table anyone? Was a Joker Poker at one point.

OP: This is a Coffee Table made out of a salvaged Joker Poker Pinball Machine. This is NOT a working pinball machine. Lights work and Coin Door had a new lock so you can put your remotes or valuables locked away inside. Top Glass has small 2x3'' corner broken off. Very Heavy. Would be great for game room , kids room, arcade, etc

FREE DELIVERY 3/3/16!!!

dallas.craigslist.org link

#1247 3 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Pinball Coffee table anyone? Was a Joker Poker at one point.

Poor Joker Poker. If it was closer to me I would salvage the playfield but I definitely wouldn't pay $350 for it.

#1248 3 years ago

I hear ya...too much scratch for what you get.

#1249 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / DMD 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1991
Production: 3,750
Cost: $650
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Every board is a new technology Rottendog board except the sound board which works perfectly. So the game has a rottendog Power Supply Board, CPU Board, PPB Board and flipper board. Game boots and plays. Some switches need new diodes or adjustment. DMD went bad, it did work until I plugged it in wrong, so you will need a new DMD. Cabinet is pretty beat up too, I made a new bottom as the old bottom was disintegrating so it is totally strucurally sound. Playfield has wear as well and is not perfect, have extra equally as bad playfield. Wire ramps are perfect and plastic ramp is good enough, some of the playfield plastics are broken. Backglass has flaking as well. I completely rebuilt the flippers, new coils and everything. New power wiring as well. New Rubber rings and shooter parts. All turtle figures are there. Have manual. Have the original flipper board as well, which probably can be fixed. Lock down bar and playfield glass is there too, just not in the pics. Definitely not perfect, but the boards alone are worth the price. Ask any questions."

#1250 3 years ago

Game/Type: Mini Pool / EM AAB 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1969
Production: 500 (!)
Cost: Best Offer Considered
Link/Contact: longisland.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Currently not in working condition."

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Machine - For Sale
Port Jervis, NY
$ 399.95
There are 13668 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 274.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside