ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png
llk (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.16.38?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.14.14?PM (resized).png
hh (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 520.
#12301 4 years ago

'Red Flags.'

I don't look at Craiglist for pinballs anymore. I don't have the money or the room for more pins. But for some reason I checked the Tucson Craigslist last night and found a game on my wishlist, Flash, in Tempe, that I have been wanting for years. It was a Project Pin but priced right, too right, at only $300.

Red Flag - Yellow Flag #1: Priced well below market value. I should change this to 'Yellow Flag' because I have found some amazing under-priced Project Pins here in Arizona.

The ad had been up for eight hours already so I was expecting it to be sold already. But I replied to the ad by email and to another ad that he had for a Silverball Mania.

I received two emails in the morning saying 'I do' which was rather bizarre since I wasn't asking if he still had the machines. I was offering to buy them.

Red Flag #2: Email answered with what seemed like a canned reply, as if he hadn't even read my email.

One of the ads had a phone number so I called him up and told him that I was looking for a Flash. I told him that I was driving from Tucson and would he hold them for me? I offered $100 more than he was asking for the two machines. He told me that he couldn't do that and that he had someone there wanting them/it. I told him that I had to go to my Credit Union to get the money.

Red Flag #3: Telling me that he had someone there but the games were still available?

I offered to put $100 in his Paypal account if he would hold them for me. I wasn't about to drive almost two hours to Phoenix to find that he had sold the game(s) to someone else. I have learned that this promise is important!! He told me he didn't want that!

Red Flag #4: Why wasn't he willing to work with me? I was offering more than he asked? I was offering a down payment, sight unseen.

Red Flag #5: I got the feeling that he wanted several people to show up so he could have a 'Flash Auction', pun intended.

I then asked for his address and he told me that he would text it to me after I had the money in my hand. Huh?

Red Flag #6: What kind of games were this seller playing? Why wouldn't he give me his address? Why did I have to waste the time to drive to my Credit Union?

I went to my Credit Union. I really wanted Flash. It is one of the games in the great early Williams solid state games trilogy. I already own Firepower and Black Knight.

I called J**** again and told him I was at my Credit Union. He told me that someone was coming to look at Flash which seemed to contradict his earlier statement that he had a possible buyer already there. I told him that I wasn't coming up to Tempe until he accepted or declined my offer. He told me that it was probably better that I not come then.

Apparently this was a 'cash in hand' seller. Or was he looking for more money? He has the right to accept or not the offers that come his way. But what was with all the games? I did not take money out of my Credit Union and I did not make the hot drive to Tempe. I have no hard feelings, sometimes Craigslist sales go like this and I am certain that I made the right choice by passing on this rather strange Craigslist Project Pin opportunity.

#12302 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

'Red Flags.'
I don't look at Craiglist for pinballs anymore. I don't have the money or the room for more pins. But for some reason I checked the Tucson Craigslist last night and found a game on my wishlist, Flash, in Tempe, that I have been wanting for years. It was a Project Pin but priced right, too right, at only $300.
Red Flag - Yellow Flag #1: Priced well below market value. I should change this to 'Yellow Flag' because I have found some amazing under-priced Project Pins here in Arizona.
The ad had been up for eight hours already so I was expecting it to be sold already. But I replied to the ad by email and to another ad that he had for a Silverball Mania.
I received two emails in the morning saying 'I do' which was rather bizarre since I wasn't asking if he still had the machines. I was offering to buy them.
Red Flag #2: Email answered with what seemed like a canned reply, as if he hadn't even read my email.
One of the ads had a phone number so I called him up and told him that I was looking for a Flash. I told him that I was driving from Tucson and would he hold them for me? I offered $100 more than he was asking for the two machines. He told me that he couldn't do that and that he had someone there wanting them/it. I told him that I had to go to my Credit Union to get the money.
Red Flag #3: Telling me that he had someone there but the games were still available?
I offered to put $100 in his Paypal account if he would hold them for me. I wasn't about to drive almost two hours to Phoenix to find that he had sold the game(s) to someone else. I have learned that this promise is important!! He told me he didn't want that!
Red Flag #4: Why wasn't he willing to work with me? I was offering more than he asked? I was offering a down payment, sight unseen.
Red Flag #5: I got the feeling that he wanted several people to show up so he could have a 'Flash Auction', pun intended.
I then asked for his address and he told me that he would text it to me after I had the money in my hand. Huh?
Red Flag #6: What kind of games were this seller playing? Why wouldn't he give me his address? Why did I have to waste the time to drive to my Credit Union?
I went to my Credit Union. I really wanted Flash. It is one of the games in the great early Williams solid state games trilogy. I already own Firepower and Black Knight.
I called J**** again and told him I was at my Credit Union. He told me that someone was coming to look at Flash which seemed to contradict his earlier statement that he had a possible buyer already there. I told him that I wasn't coming up to Tempe until he accepted or declined my offer. He told me that it was probably better that I not come then.
Apparently this was a 'cash in hand' seller. Or was he looking for more money? He has the right to accept or not the offers that come his way. But what was with all the games? I did not take money out of my Credit Union and I did not make the hot drive to Tempe. I have no hard feelings, sometimes Craigslist sales go like this and I am certain that I made the right choice by passing on this rather strange Craigslist Project Pin opportunity.

It is quite possible that he has been burned in the past too, and he didn't want tire kickers.
He may have had several interested parties (most likely), so he may have had someone there at the time and then someone coming to check something else out later. Idk.

I try to be as clear and concise when selling ir buying on CL...unfortunately...a lot of people aren't as clear.

#12303 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

'Red Flags.'

It’s hard to be totally sure from hearing only one side. I couldn’t well understand exactly what you were doing either in your post, Pecos (kinda confusing to read is all) but from what I gathered I wouldn’t have bothered at all. I had a similar situation once and I actually went anyway. I was trying to check out a Mars Trek for 2 weeks and the seller wouldn’t give an address or time. Finally after pressing for a 4th or so attempt they sent me an address and time and I hauled out there!

Low and behold even though mysteriously they couldn’t work it out for 2 weeks, it turned out they invited 2 other buyers to come AT THE SAME TIME.
Total garbage. I still got the game but I thought that was utter shit to do to the other folks. I felt really bad for them.

It was a bizarre situation and just didn’t make any sense to me to be totally honest. Lady was retired and could have met me at any time...

People are just weird and can’t make up their mind some times.

#12304 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: The Incredible Hulk / SS
Month/Year: October 1979
Production: 6,150
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Hinsdale/60521/2164005
DATES: THU 04/25 - SAT 04/27
They also have a shuffle bowler and a foos ball table

Hey guys, as of last night this was still available at $1000, they said it had a switch issue, but from the pics i saw it looked in really good shape. I was on the fence as ive been saving for a game thats supposed to be available soon, so decided to pass on this due to lack of space. Hes got an offer for less atm.

#12305 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Beat Time EM
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 2802
Cost: 300
Contact/Link:
Greg
https://m.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215

OP: cleaned, new rubbers, pop bumper caps and skirts. 90% running.

#12306 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

'Red Flags.'

That seems like a lot of steps for what should be a simple, "If you still have the games, I'll be on my way ASAP with cash in hand." No need to bore him with details of what errands you must do or whatever trivial stuff is going on before you're on the road. A seller only needs to know if you're on your way and you intend to buy. Sure, it's nice to leave yourself a way out of the deal by not committing 100% to buy in case the item isn't as described, but it sounds like this was a high level want that would not cause you to walk away unless the machine falls apart on itself once it's moved. Also, I don't understand why you were bidding against yourself and pre-paying...seems like the whole deal was more complicated than necessary.

#12307 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: strikes and spares
Month/Year: June, 1978
Production: 12820
Cost: 300 or 500 with mpu
Contact/Link: greg
https://m.facebook.com/greg.cancasci/posts/pcb.1040605629483688/?photo_id=10157356838036462&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.1040605629483688%26photo%3D10157356838036462%26profileid%3D100000164260227%26source%3D48%26refid%3D18%26_ft_%3Dqid.6684617548068090005%253Amf_story_key.1040605629483688%253Agroup_id.430055717205352%253Atop_level_post_id.1040605629483688%253Atl_objid.1040605629483688%253Acontent_owner_id_new.752581461%253Acommerce_rank_obj.%257B%2522viewer_id%2522%253A100000164260227%252C%2522target_id%2522%253A2612143338860839%252C%2522target_type%2522%253A0%252C%2522primary_position%2522%253A12%252C%2522secondary_position%2522%253A0%252C%2522search_query%2522%253A%2522%2522%252C%2522search_sid%2522%253A%2522%2522%252C%2522session_id%2522%253A0%252C%2522typeahead_sid%2522%253A%2522%2522%252C%2522ranking_signature%2522%253A878896834503908629%252C%2522commerce_channel%2522%253A103%252C%2522commerce_type%2522%253A2%252C%2522ectr%2522%253A0%252C%2522value%2522%253A1.8088699060305%252C%2522model_scores%2522%253A%257B%257D%252C%2522upsell_candidate_ids%2522%253A[]%252C%2522upsell_type%2522%253Anull%252C%2522metadata%2522%253A%257B%257D%252C%2522ad_imp_delivery_data_binary%2522%253Anull%252C%2522qp_renderer_type%2522%253Anull%252C%2522is_multi_advertiser_ad%2522%253Afalse%252C%2522multi_advertiser_ad_item_index%2522%253A0%252C%2522top_unit_ranking_score%2522%253Anull%252C%2522is_budget_upsell%2522%253Afalse%257D%253Asrc.22%253Aphoto_id.10157356838001462%253Astory_location.6%253Astory_attachment_style.group_sell_product_item%26__tn__%3DEH-R%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3D&mdp=1&mdf=1

#12308 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I did not take money out of my Credit Union and I did not make the hot drive to Tempe.

It reads like
Dr. Seuss!
Excellent!

#12309 4 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Hey guys, as of last night this was still available at $1000, they said it had a switch issue, but from the pics i saw it looked in really good shape. I was on the fence as ive been saving for a game thats supposed to be available soon, so decided to pass on this due to lack of space. Hes got an offer for less atm.

Big thanks to nascarrey.
Just purchased this game from the seller. Picking up soon.
I owe you one! Thanks much.

#12310 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Big thanks to nascarrey.

Congrats! I think you got a great deal! Glad a pinsider got it!

BTW, i only live 15 min away from seller if ya have time for a visit before you make the trip home

#12311 4 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

It reads like
Dr. Seuss!
Excellent!

I do not like to Tempe hike
I do not like to Tempe bike!

I do not like it in the rain
I do not like it in a plane!

I do not like to go by truck
Arriving safely is but luck!

From the pictures you must guess
Whether or not there is a mess!

Up to Tempe you must dash
If you want to get the Flash
Don't forget to bring the cash!

If you want my address to know
To the bank you first must go
Let me know when it is so
Only then will I let you know!

Mania of the silverball you have, no?
Up to Tempe you must go!

Your love for pinball means
Higher prices for my machines
But only if you're first, it seems!

Best of luck on your quest
I do not this say just in jest
Bring the most to be the best
I like Benjies in my vest!

And don't bring Old Pueblo 'tudes
We don't like no Tucson dudes!

#12312 4 years ago

For those wondering, here is my post on the Peyper Wolf Man / Shrek combo:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/peyper-wolf-man-shrek-combination

#12314 4 years ago

Just wanted you all to know I played El Toro at the Kalamazoo show yesterday- and I enjoyed it

#12315 4 years ago

I just posted some empty pinball cabs on CL - Free. Thought I would offer them up before I send them to the landfill.

rmn.craigslist.org link

Just thought someone working on a serious project might have a need - otherwise ignore\delete if post is inappropriate for this thread.

#12316 4 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

I just posted some empty pinball cabs on CL - Free. Thought I would offer them up before I send them to the landfill.
rmn.craigslist.org link
Just thought someone working on a serious project might have a need - otherwise ignore\delete if post is inappropriate for this thread.

Arrrgh! I could really use a donor late 70's Bally cabinet and head, and you've got a free EK set that would be perfect for my project. If it weren't 850 miles away from me.

Thanx for your post....very nice of you to make this offer. I'd hate to see it go to the landfill!

#12317 4 years ago

1965 Gottlieb Ice-Revue project listed in marketplace. Can deliver to Allentown on Friday May 3. $ 200.

Will part out if no takers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78626

IMG_1256 (resized).JPGIMG_1256 (resized).JPGIMG_1263 (resized).JPGIMG_1263 (resized).JPG
Added over 5 years ago:

Sold pending payment at Allentown

#12318 4 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

rmn.craigslist.org link

I know someone in Austin that may be interested. I’ll pass this along

#12319 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Fascination Int., Incorporated
Game/Type: The Entertainer / Solid State Electronic (SS) Cocktail Table
Month/Year: September 1977
Cost: $50.00
Seller: Chris Young
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/408970789174202/permalink/2668172676587324/?sale_post_id=2668172676587324&rt=11

OP: Hey, anyone want to buy a 1977 Roy Clark cocktail table pinball machine?
The big problem is that it does not have the CPU board. Everything else seems fine. It turns on and everything lights up.
Sorta gives the expression “the lights are on, but nobody’s home” a whole new meaning for this machine.
I would like it to go to someone that can give it a life again.
If you have any questions, let me know. I can send pictures, but since it is night I won’t be able to take any till tomorrow morning.
Thanks for reading my post and having Interest in my machine.

#12320 4 years ago

Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,680
Cost: $450
Seller: Greg Cancasci
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1201308730046477/?sale_post_id=1201308730046477&rt=11

OP: Has a cracked backglass, but was taped from the back so its solid now. Went through the game minimally & got it all working. Game is NOT SHOPPED, plays fine the way it is but could use new rubbers & a good cleaning and maybe some minor tweaking. I just got it going, made the backglass solid & thats it. YOU do the shopping as I need this gone. Get a super cheap WORKING pinball for a cheap price!!
PM me to come see it, play it & take it!!

#12321 4 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

They are not inappropriate at all. In fact, free cabinets are perfect fodder for this thread. Thanks for posting them!

This thread is dedicated to saving some of the marvelous mechanical machines and their parts that I had so much fun playing in my youth. It's not devoted to Dr. Seuss rhymes, no matter how much fun they might be.

#12322 4 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

rmn.craigslist.org link

Yes indeed, please post.
You never know how much it may help someone restore something.
The name of the game is bring'em back to life. Even if it takes 2 or 3 machines to make 1.

#12323 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

In fact, free cabinets are perfect fodder for this thread. e.

Free is good.

#12324 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

They are not inappropriate at all. In fact, free cabinets are perfect fodder for this thread. Thanks for posting them!
This thread is dedicated to saving some of the marvelous mechanical machines and their parts.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yes indeed, please post.
You never know how much it may help someone restore something.
The name of the game is bring'em back to life. Even if it takes 2 or 3 machines to make 1.

I agree with both of them. I have a desirable Gottlieb game, but unfortunately the cabinet has a lot of swelling from moisture. I found a seller with a less desirable project Gottlieb game, but it has some hard to find parts unique to the game that were never reproduced. My goal is to buy the project, get it working 100%, then sell off the parts unique to that game to help someone else restore their game, and repaint the cabinet to restore my game. The common parts like boards will be sold off as well.

#12325 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Arrrgh! I could really use a donor late 70's Bally cabinet and head, and you've got a free EK set that would be perfect for my project. If it weren't 850 miles away from me.
Thanx for your post....very nice of you to make this offer. I'd hate to see it go to the landfill!

You and me both!

#12326 4 years ago

Big thanks to nascarrey.

There is a few of us here that would love to know if you open this thing up and it's a system 80 and not a system 1. It has a system 80 coin door on it!

#12327 4 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Quoted from shimoda:

You and me both!

Me three.

#12328 4 years ago

He’s a few early pics. It was a beast to remove from the house. It would have been great if they had a key to the head!!

33719C27-6037-4489-A131-4A723377A45B (resized).jpeg33719C27-6037-4489-A131-4A723377A45B (resized).jpeg480147B4-AC74-45BC-9486-C2B742EE2F62 (resized).jpeg480147B4-AC74-45BC-9486-C2B742EE2F62 (resized).jpeg84610495-1E6B-48AA-B57C-5B6461EF3D6B (resized).jpeg84610495-1E6B-48AA-B57C-5B6461EF3D6B (resized).jpegF9CA070C-D71A-4E77-AD3E-5DF5148C483A (resized).jpegF9CA070C-D71A-4E77-AD3E-5DF5148C483A (resized).jpeg

#12329 4 years ago

He’s a few early pics. It was a beast to remove from the house. It would have been great if they had a key to the head!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So I’m pretty sure this is the system 80 right?

#12330 4 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is an incredible find. Congrats

#12331 4 years ago

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: WWF Royal Rumble / DMD Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1994
Production: 3,500

Cost: Free
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Pinball probably just good for parts, if that. WWF has one control that doesn't work. Free to whoever is able to take it away."

#12332 4 years ago

Manufacturer: Premier / Gottlieb
Game/Type: Stargate / DMD System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1995
Production: 3,600
Cost: $1500
Contact/Link: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Condition: Stargate pinball project almost complete missing one ramp and vertical up Kik you can buy both online for less than two hundred bucks looking to trade or sell if you have trade let me know what you have Justin

#12333 4 years ago

Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: $450
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link

Condition: "...selling a 1973 Gottlieb Jack-In-The-Box 4 player pinball machine. The backglass is above average, the playfield has some wear near the kickout holes, and the cabinet is rough and needs to be repainted. This machine also needs maintenance to the score reels. Machine functions well when score reels are manually reset to zero."

#12334 4 years ago

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: "Old bar machine. Had it in the family since I was a kid and always thought I would get around to restoring it. Rigged for free play. Ball will kick out but flippers and bumpers dead. I’m sure its a simple fix but don’t have time/energy. Have new bumper rubbers and original manual. Front lock was drilled out because of missing keys. Perfect for a garage or kids."

#12335 4 years ago

Game/Type: On Beam / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1968
Production: 1,150 (!)
Cost: $350

Condition: "project, head needs repair - Fun space theme, beautiful artwork. Bottom of head has water damage, cosmetics fine. Project game."

#12336 4 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: WWF Royal Rumble / DMD Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1994
Production: 3,500
Cost: Free
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Pinball probably just good for parts, if that. WWF has one control that doesn't work. Free to whoever is able to take it away."

FREE?!?
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE FREE GAMES???

#12337 4 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Toledo / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: December 1975
Production: 3,001
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/AL/Enterprise/36330/2203062

DATES: FRI 05/17 - SAT 05/18

#12338 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

FREE?!?
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE FREE GAMES???

I think the games are left outside.

#12339 4 years ago

Game/Type: Target Pool / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1969
Production: 2,425
Cost: $650
Contact/Link: losangeles.craigslist.org link

OP: 1969 Target Pool Pinball Machine by Gottlieb. Machine is in descent condition. Turns on but is not fully functional. Asking 650.00.

#12340 4 years ago

9 electronic pingames for sale.
You should consider these to be project games, unless otherwise noted.

I have more pictures available, just ask (if I put the link here, the ad gets flagged, sorry.
For the adventurous, they are at paicinesranch dot com slash gamesale slash gamesale.pdf).

Electronic Pinball:
8 Ball Deluxe - complete, playfield overlay - $1500
Beautiful game. pf perfect. glass is a repro (non-mirrored), missing sound board. Project game.

Breakshot (Capcom) - very attractive game, not working - $1000
No translite, beautiful pf. game boots and starts a game, but some coils don't work. Nearly working.

Haunted House - beautiful, not working, clean - $2300
Stunning game. Needs work.

Kings of Steel - excellent, working - $1000
100% working, cosmetically excellent, needs shopping.

No Good Gofers - excellent, working - $4000
Just about perfect in every way.

Playboy (BLY) - 100% working - $1800
Very nice game, perfect glass, good cabinet, pf wear near top right bumper

Royal Flush Deluxe (GTB) - complete, needs cabinet (head) work - $500
The bottom of the head separated, otherwise nice and complete. Project game.

Silverball Mania (BLY) - beautiful, plays 1 ball and resets - $1200
Gorgeous game. Amazing backglass. Probably needs a new power supply.

Time Warp - complete, rare 1979 WMS - $1200
Only 500 made. Nice cosmetic shape. Not working.

#12341 4 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $800 OBO
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

OP: This machine has worked for decades. Currently, the play field lights are non functioning because a couple wires un-broke loose on the J4 connector on the display driver board. As can be seen in the photo, the back glass is in very good condition. At this point, I'm just ready to move on. I'll gather offers, but at the end of the day - it will go to Goodwill for the tax deduction if nobody wants it. Can be used for parts, though - really, it would not take a lot to put it back in service or even fully-restore. The machine is a collector item. I think the back glass goes for around $150 in that condition. Schematics and manuals included. Pick up is in Aloha. $800, OBO.

#12342 4 years ago

Game/Type: Aladdin's Castle / EM 2 player
Year: September 1975
Production: 4,155
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: salem.craigslist.org link

OP: I played this pinball machine for hours as a kid. We've kept it for a long time...but it's time for it to go. Since it's just been in the family, it's kept up well over the years.

It needs some love. It does not turn on when I plug it in, but that could be something simple.

According to The International Arcade Museum it's a rare machine: https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=11228

Pinball bar owner said it's worth no less than $600, even with needing repairs.

It is beautiful, and if folks who know what they are doing could get it running, it would be an invaluably unique piece.

I am open to offers. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay and we can discuss.

#12343 4 years ago

PITCH AND BAT

Game/Type: Action / EM 2 Player Pitch and Bat
Month/Year: March 1971
Production: ???
Cost: $400
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/374370779354283/permalink/1331553230302695/

OP: Williams Action Baseball $400

Played fine for years, occasionally doesn't register hits or outs, recently started not pitching a ball out. Most likely a dirty or needing adjustment switch. Glass is cracked/broken in the top right corner. Doesn't get much play anymore at our house. Located in Columbia SC and I can deliver if needed. Might be open to trades

#12344 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Aladdin's Castle / EM 2 player
Year: September 1975
Production: 4,155
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: salem.craigslist.org link
OP: I played this pinball machine for hours as a kid. We've kept it for a long time...but it's time for it to go. Since it's just been in the family, it's kept up well over the years.
It needs some love. It does not turn on when I plug it in, but that could be something simple.
According to The International Arcade Museum it's a rare machine: https://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=11228
Pinball bar owner said it's worth no less than $600, even with needing repairs.
It is beautiful, and if folks who know what they are doing could get it running, it would be an invaluably unique piece.
I am open to offers. Let me know what you'd be willing to pay and we can discuss.

YEAH, this one opened @ $150, then at $450, now @ $600....
Too many projects already, otherwise it would be mine

#12345 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Paradise /EM 2 player
Month/Year: November 1965
Production: 2,100
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Livingston/07039/2196300
DATES: THU 04/25 - SAT 04/27

For what it's worth, I did go look at this one. In retrospect, I should have taken some photos, but at the time, I just wanted to get back home. For anyone who's interested to know:

Asking price was $350. This was the minimum they were going to accept. According to them, they had a standing offer of $300, and would be selling for that at the conclusion of the sale.

The Good: The backglass looked to be intact, with no cracks and no flaking. As near as I could tell, the glass alone could be worth $300. The playfield was filthy with old rubber-dust, but looked not to have serious wear.
The Bad: No keys, couldn't look inside.
The Really bad: The entire cabinet, legs, shooter knob, coin door, and backbox door had been painted with pink, latex paint. And it looked as if was done by a 5-year-old who was in a hurry. At least, the over-paint on the backglass looked like it could carefully be removed with a razor-blade.

#12346 4 years ago

Year: September 1977
Production: 20,230
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508084093058788/?ref=product_details

OP: Two 1977 pinball machine one will light up but nether in working condition. $300 for both or $175 a piece.

#12347 4 years ago

Game/Type: POKERINO / SS 4 player
Year: October 1978
Production: 1,501
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2256428697928760/?ref=product_details

OP: Williams (4) person pokerino pinball machine. New wood case. Field and glass display in excellent condition. Does not work needs bumpers and board work.

#12348 4 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Year: September 1977
Production: 20,230
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508084093058788/?ref=product_details
OP: Two 1977 pinball machine one will light up but nether in working condition. $300 for both or $175 a piece.

Crossing my fingers that I get this but the ads already been up for 20 hours so...

#12349 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Crossing my fingers that I get this but the ads already been up for 20 hours so...

Me too but mostly because I need a cabinet and wiring.

#12350 4 years ago

Haven’t been able to land a decent price project in a good long while....
But thanks to the posters here nonetheless

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 31.00
1,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delaware, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 45.00
$ 199.95
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 25,989 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/247 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.