Screenshot_20240318_092142_Chrome (resized).jpg
B72D3FD7-E334-4C70-B2B3-99E30898F742 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2476 (resized).png
431614063_7188125154641704_8537065374982863412_n (resized).jpg
IMG_2403 (resized).png
pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 522.
#12101 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Got to play a Wheel of Fortune yesterday. Nice playing pin. I would like to have one of these rare birds. But too far away.

How much?

#12102 5 years ago

Don’t know. You would have to call the estate seller.

#12103 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bobby Orr's Power Play / SS
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Seller: Justin Ruppert
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2662756613751121/?sale_post_id=2662756613751121&rt=11

OP:$1000obo, for sale a mostly working (the upper right flipper is finicky) Bobby Orr Bally Pinball. The game has an older Alltek replacement MPU in it. The game has not been gone thru. The backglass is near perfect for its age, the playfield has wear as shown. Pickup in Fallston,MD. No shipping and no trades at this time.

Me: In a separate page Justin says that he can deliver to the Allentown show if prepaid.

#12104 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Game Plan
Game/Type: Agents 777 / SS
Month/Year: November 1984
Production: 400 (!)
Cost: $585
Seller: Coinop Amusements
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopamusement/posts/2168699436713429

OP: Complete but not working Game Plan Agents 777. Pretty rare games as less than 400 were made. Backglass has some lifting on the top. $585

#12105 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Bobby Orr's Power Play / SS
Production: 13,750
Cost: $1,000 OBO

Really? I have a client looking for one but not at those prices... Are they that sought after?

#12106 5 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Really? I have a client looking for one but not at those prices... Are they that sought after?

There is an "OBO" behind the price.

#12107 5 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Take into consideration it's the northern edge of the DC/Baltimore area - we like our prices somewhat inflated up here!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#12108 5 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

They sell quickly in the northeast and mid Atlantic for $1600-1800 fully working. They’re also sought after by Canadians

#12109 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

They sell quickly in the northeast and mid Atlantic for $1600-1800 fully working. They’re also sought after by Canadians

...and Blackhawks fans because when you think Blackhawks, you think Bobby Orr.

#12110 5 years ago

Aaaaaaand I've been schooled! LOL

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg
#12111 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I got to play a Bobby Orr at TPF. Maybe it was not set up correctly; I’m not sure. But it was a slow playing snoozer for me. I played 2 balls and walked.

#12112 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Maybe it was not set up correctly; I’m not sure.

It may not be the #1 game of the classic Bally's, but it should certainly play more like a classic Bally (read: faster, more challenging than that). I presume it needed some attention to get it playing the way it's supposed to.

It's a fun game, though one I've never wanted enough to add to my collection. Set up properly it can make for some good multiplayer, as i find a lot of other classics from the same generation do.

#12113 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I got to play a Bobby Orr at TPF. Maybe it was not set up correctly; I’m not sure. But it was a slow playing snoozer for me. I played 2 balls and walked.

I'll let you play mine after I redo it. It'll wake you up.

#12114 5 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I got to play a Bobby Orr at TPF. Maybe it was not set up correctly;

We played it. It needed work for sure. As he was packing it up I asked if it was for sale, flaky back glass and all, with LEDs and he said $1200. I said really? Yup. No thanks, and kept walking.

#12115 5 years ago

I would have snapped this up at 1200, if the backglass was perfect it would be much higher. Older Bally SS is desirable now/the price is higher especially with a Sports Theme that has a following.
Lifes too short waiting around trying to save a few bucks.

#12116 5 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Older Bally SS is desirable now/the price is higher especially with a Sports Theme that has a following.
Lifes too short waiting around trying to save a few bucks.

Boy, that's for sure. Ten years ago I paid $300 for my Embryon, & $185 for Mr & Mrs pacman - both not working, but still....

#12117 5 years ago

Not mine, but I have seen this. Nice PF on this game. rmn.craigslist.org link

#12118 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I grew up/live on the Quebec border of Vermont, Guy Gaudreau(Johnny "Mr. Hockey" Gaudreau's father) is from here, John LeClair played for a rival high school, I rooted for the Bruins growing up, but until I started collecting pins and saw a PowerPlay a couple of years ago, I'd totally forgot Orr went to the Blackhawks. 26 games is easy to forget.

#12119 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game: Meteor
Production: 8362
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

OP: Missing solenoid driver board, and playfield is quite worn. I do not know the status of the other boards, hence selling as a project. Plastics and everything else seem to be in good shape. Backglass is in good shape. Other games in picture are not for sale.

#12120 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Hahahaha!! Good one!!

#12122 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Boy, that's for sure. Ten years ago I paid $300 for my Embryon, & $185 for Mr & Mrs pacman - both not working, but still....

Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man is still no more than a $500 game in working condition. I want one, but they’re a dime a dozen and total snore-fest. My Baby Pac needs parents.

#12123 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man is still no more than a $500 game in working condition. I want one, but they’re a dime a dozen and total snore-fest. My Baby Pac needs parents.

So you aren't interested in this one in my local CL for $1400? washingtondc.craigslist.org link

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED Display Boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#12124 5 years ago

Agree, It's a turd... but was my 2nd pin & I learned a LOT getting it going. Currently in storage.

#12125 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Stampede / EM 2 Player
Production: 1,100
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2665097076850408/?sale_post_id=2665097076850408&rt=11

OP: Stampede pinball by Stern .
This is a project machine for repair or parts.
Complete except for the lock bar and back door

#12126 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Buck Rogers / SS
Month/Year: January 1980
Production: 7,410
Cost: $600
Seller: Christine Devito Sullivan
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968/permalink/2584180258276214/?sale_post_id=2584180258276214&rt=11

OP: Pinball does power on. Has some backglass flaking but playfield has minimal wear. Will wrap and pallet free if buyer pays for Fastenal.

#12127 5 years ago

Looks like she has that Buck Rogers up on here for $525

#12128 5 years ago

eastnc.craigslist.org link
1977 Williams Big Deal $150, also two shuffle alleys

#12129 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Damn, I would take the whole lot if I were closer.... a LEP man's dream

#12130 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Big Deal is a fun em. Someone should grab that

#12131 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Yeah, but per the seller, it has several electronic issues. Those are really hard to fix on EM games.

#12132 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, but per the seller, it has several electronic issues. Those are really hard to fix on EM games.

Ya, but you can't beat that title for $150 given the completeness of the game. If I was closer, I'd pull the trigger, and working on EM games scares the heck out of me.

#12133 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Ya, but you can't beat that title for $150 given the completeness of the game. If I was closer, I'd pull the trigger, and working on EM games scares the heck out of me.

Sent the link to my brother who lives out that way. Doubt he grabs it.

#12134 5 years ago

The big deal that has had some parts gutted for $75 is near me. Anyone want that and use it to make one working big deal?

#12135 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I'll grab it if you stop tagging me with every Big Ben post, ya bastage!

I'll have to admit El Toro is probably worse than Big Ben, but at least the artwork looks a whole lot better!

#12136 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I'll have to admit El Toro is probably worse than Big Ben, but at least the artwork looks a whole lot better!

I agree to the terms of your surrender! Post pics of the game in you car by the end of the weekend or I'll also start tagging you on every El Toro and Bank-A-Ball that I see

#12137 5 years ago
#12138 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

LMAO.....

Too funny!

#12139 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Agree, It's a turd... but was my 2nd pin & I learned a LOT getting it going. Currently in storage.

You would change your mind if you played one that was fully working and you actually played in a group of people that know how to play it. I had a gathering at my house about a month ago with 18 machines and it had the most plays by a landslide. People were waiting in lines to play it.

It's not a bad game but every single one you have played was likely a piece if crap, and not working correctly.

I only state that because I have played more than 10 of them over the last 15 years and the only one that was maintained properly, set up properly, and played correctly is the one that I own. It gets zero love among pinball people but who cares about those assholes?

If you think you do fully understand the game, answer these 5 simple questions:
what is your bonus multiplier at the start of the game (factory default settings)?
how much is an earned yellow maze space worth (including bonus)?
what does pacman say when you complete maze1? how about maze 2?
when do the lower 6 drop targets reset?

The game has an extremely interesting point strategy regarding risk/reward and is very heavy on bonus. If you answer these questions correctly and still think it's a turd, maybe you would like South Park and SFII instead.

#12140 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You would change your mind if you played one that was fully working and you actually played in a group of people that know how to play it. I had a gathering at my house about a month ago with 18 machines and it had the most plays by a landslide. People were waiting in lines to play it.
It's not a bad game but every single one you have played was likely a piece if crap, and not working correctly.
I only state that because I have played more than 10 of them over the last 15 years and the only one that was maintained properly, set up properly, and played correctly is the one that I own. It gets zero love among pinball people but who cares about those assholes?
what is your bonus multiplier at the start of the game (factory default settings)?
The game has an extremely interesting point strategy regarding risk/reward and is very heavy on bonus. If you answer these questions correctly and still think it's a turd, maybe you would like South Park and SFII instead.

You’ve got me wanting one now anyone got one for sale?

#12141 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I think it’s interesting and unique which is why I wouldn’t mind getting a project for a few hundred, but the extreme start & stop nature of it (the maze) really ruins it for a lot of folks.
I would be interested in playing yours though, now you’ve really made me rethink it

#12142 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I agree to the terms of your surrender! Post pics of the game in you car by the end of the weekend or I'll also start tagging you on every El Toro and Bank-A-Ball that I see

Pppppppth! Done.

53F12456-302B-43A7-8CF9-1554EFFB138B (resized).jpeg53F12456-302B-43A7-8CF9-1554EFFB138B (resized).jpeg
#12143 5 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Pppppppth! Done. [quoted image]

That was fast!

#12144 5 years ago

Glad you got it Nic! Is it as nice as it looked in the pics or "rough condition" as described? Hope to play it soon in Roanoke.

#12145 5 years ago

I think it’s interesting and unique which is why I wouldn’t mind getting a project for a few hundred, but the extreme start & stop nature of it (the maze) really ruins it for a lot of folks.
I would be interested in playing yours though, now you’ve really made me rethink it

Exactly. Mine works 100% as factory, but the stop nature of the maze takes away from straight up pinball play.
Other than that it's just ok...

#12146 5 years ago

Everyone loved Mr/Ms Pac at the Pincinnati show this past year. Good chance it will make a return visit this year.

It doesn’t matter to me if people love or hate it. I’m considering creating a tutorial on it and typing up a rule sheet for it. I at least think it would allow people to understand it much better.

#12147 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Everyone loved Mr/Ms Pac at the Pincinnati show this past year. Good chance it will make a return visit this year.
It doesn’t matter to me if people love or hate it. I’m considering creating a tutorial on it and typing up a rule sheet for it. I at least think it would allow people to understand it much better.

That’s what is great about pinball. Everyone has different tastes in games. I just pick up whatever project pins I can get cheap, & it seems more often than not the pins that look lame are actually pretty good players.

#12148 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinbee:

Glad you got it Nic! Is it as nice as it looked in the pics or "rough condition" as described? Hope to play it soon in Roanoke.

Yes... and thank YOU, Pinbee! It was your post here which caught my attention.

Inserts are a little sunken but fixable and one of the plastics isn’t correct. But otherwise quite nice and perfect backglass too. Easily worth the $150... I’ll send it to a new local PF restorer to be cleared. Haven’t tried him before but have seen good results.

Will be in the museum soon. Or the Pinball B&B... haven’t decided which yet.

#12149 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Paul Bunyan / EM
Month/Year: 1968
Production: 1900
Cost: $350

seattle.craigslist.org link
OP: Works. Needs cleaning and glass top

#12150 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: 3 Coins / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1962
Production: 1,100 (!)
Cost: $350 FIRM
Pinsider: zoomcat
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77885

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 10.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 169.00
$ 3.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,067 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/243?hl=bortino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.