IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 522.
#1151 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Panthera / SS Widebody 4 Player

Lmao, I'm not usually a superficial girlie girl, but I looked at this machine and thought "Ooooh! It has a black cat on it just like my kitties!"

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

You'll just have to assume I look EXACTLY like the girl on that pin too, haha.

#1152 8 years ago

This game was posted on here a page or two ago...saved it from certain death this morning. If the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out. BG has some minor flaking, but the PF is more than decent and all of the mechs and brackets underneath the PF look like they're brand new. Shiny. Another one saved from the graveyard.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1153 8 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

but I looked at this machine and thought "Ooooh! It has a black cat on it just like my kitties!"

DaWezl, you are going to have to post that pic over in the Cats and pinballs... thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cats-and-pinballs-

Quoted from Colsond3:

If the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out.

That Vulcan is way too nice to be parted out. Good save and thanks for posting the pics!

#1154 8 years ago

Great save. Mine is a fav. Playfield looks darn good. Played by many.

26db35dd553c4376bcb769a24d961eefd3e4dd3a_(1)_(resized).jpg26db35dd553c4376bcb769a24d961eefd3e4dd3a_(1)_(resized).jpg

#1155 8 years ago

I saw that guy in alaska last september

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1156 8 years ago

For your continuous participation in the Project Pins thread and for the most 'big ones that got away' and for rescuing a Gottlieb Vulcan destined for the most painful of deaths by Vivisectionists turned greedy Capitalists and with the power I have conglomerated as Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club, I hereby henceforth and forevermore grant you charter member status! Congratulations Colsond3!

#1157 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

This game was posted on here a page or two ago...saved it from certain death this morning. If the guy didn't sell it by the end of the weekend, he was going to sell it to another guy that wanted to part it out. BG has some minor flaking, but the PF is more than decent and all of the mechs and brackets underneath the PF look like they're brand new. Shiny. Another one saved from the graveyard.

Dang, much nicer shape than the Vulcan I play almost everyday at home. good job!

#1158 8 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: burlington.craigslist.org link

Condition: Needs a good shop job. OP: "In good shape but needs some work."

#1159 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Thoro-Bred / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1965
Production: 1,750
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: montreal.craigslist.ca link

Condition: OP: "mechanically needs to be restored, but in good condition"

#1160 8 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Gottlieb Premier
Game/Type: Monte Carlo / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1987
Production: 4,315
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: southjersey.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "real pinball Machine non working. may be good for parts or restore.

came with the house so it's in the basement you will need 2 or 3 people to move

It came with the house when I moved in and do t want to invest in repair"

#1161 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: norfolk.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Project machine. Serious buyers please..."

#1162 8 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $675
Link/Contact: milwaukee.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: " Still working on the unit. Powers up and displays light. Missing one solenoid. Thought I would put this out there before I finish for a discounted price. Just don't have the time to finish, I need the room. Backglass in good condition as is the playfield. This is a fun game for that person wanting to complete. Need to sell."

#1163 8 years ago

**Winning bid for EM, below, $260**

Game/Type: Egg Head / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1961
Production: 2,100
Link/Contact: chicago.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "semi project
very nice play field new rubbers bumper caps
I am missing 1 trim piece the upper arch that holds the rebound bracket look at pics
game does work"

#1164 8 years ago

Not an EM restorer, but he's a pin that could use saving:

https://www.ebth.com/items/3037825-bally-sky-kings-pinball-machine

located in Cincinnati, OH

#1165 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: norfolk.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "Project machine. Serious buyers please..."

Someone explain to me how that backbox layout goes with that backglass?

#1166 8 years ago

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#1167 8 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Someone explain to me how that backbox layout goes with that backglass?

Good catch. It's even a Gottlieb head!

#1168 8 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

Not an EM restorer, but he's a pin that could use saving:
https://www.ebth.com/items/3037825-bally-sky-kings-pinball-machine
located in Cincinnati, OH

That's cute, I placed a bid! Thanks for posting.

#1169 8 years ago

Where's the BK2K?!?!?! I WANT IT!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!! Ahem... ummm, I would really like to obtain that unit.

#1170 8 years ago

Welcome zaphod! That picture appears to be more fiction than fact. The 'presidential eye candy' is obviously pasted in. And would someone please explain why the shooter rod is on the left side?

#1171 8 years ago

Welcome plowpusher! Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead on a three-wheeler. To each his or her own, I guess!

#1172 8 years ago

Welcome comment23! Thanks for posting the Bally Sky Kings! Did you know Skyline Chili is now available in Tucson at Walmart and other grocery stores? I sure love those 4-Ways! Reminds me of Cincy.

#1173 8 years ago

Welcome pacman11! Nice price on a Black Knight 2000. Thanks for posting it. Are you going to let us in on a link to the ad? Pretty please?

#1174 8 years ago

**Buck Rogers, below, sold!**

Welcome TheOnlyest! I take it you would like a Black Knight 2000 to add to your collection?

#1175 8 years ago

Selling a Gottlieb Buck Rogers project pin: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-buck-rogers-gottlieb-1980-project-pin

[edit]: Sold!

#1176 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Selling a Gottlieb Buck Rogers project pin

Nice looking game at a nice price. It should make for a nice project and sell fast. Thanks for posting it here.

#1177 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome TheOnlyest! I take it you would like a Black Knight 2000 to add to your collection?

Thanks!! Yes, I am desperately searching for a distressed restoration project BK2K to add to my permanent collection!! I actually kindof know Pacman11, I helped him out with displays for his Pinbot, i'm hoping he helps me out with WHERE is that machine!! But I suspect he didnt tell us for a reason...

#1178 8 years ago

BK2K even without a back glass would not last long on CL for $600. I gave $500 for a similar one about a year and a half ago. That is a steal

#1179 8 years ago

Feeling Lucky? Two mystery machines.

Manufacturer: ??
Game/Type: 2x ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $500 each
Link/Contact: columbus.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I have 2 nice pinball machines for sale 500 a piece"

#1180 8 years ago

Game/Type: OXO / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

Condition: Playfield has major wear above flippers and someone has done a really bad touch-up job. OP:"This game is in really good shape, compared to other games of this vintage its in pretty nice shape! The playfield is in great shape with nice plastics (none chipped or cracked) & was waxed to a mirror shine, it looks very nice but does have SOME wear. The backglass is also very nice with nice bright vibrant colors still, had some very minor flaking but was sealed to KEEP it that way it will get no worse. Everything works good on this game: all targets, bulbs, flippers, chime unit, score reels....all working. Cabinet has all the original artwork & its solid. Im constantly the cheapest in town, I sell a lot of nice pinballs to a lot of happy people! Here is what was done to the game:

New mirrored pinball added

Playfield completely stripped & waxed with 3 coats of wax..it shines & plays FAST!

All screws & posts tumbled & soaked for 2 days

All new rubbers installed on game

cabinet wiped down with high grade industrial cleaner (colors are much better now)

backglass sealed with triple thick sealer to prevent ANY flaking of the artwork in the future

MANY games played to insure it all works well!"

#1181 8 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Safari / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: December 1966
Production: 1,100 (!)
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: losangeles.craigslist.org link

Condition: Passive bumper between flippers is missing cap. Pop bumper in upper playfield, one of three, may have cracked cap. OP: "We've had this late 60s Bally pinball machine in the garage for years, and we need the room. It needs paint, bumpers and a little plastic, otherwise it is a restoration waiting to happen if you like pinball."

#1182 8 years ago

**Relisted at lower price**
Game/Type: Cover Girl / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1962
Production: 2,100
Cost: $250 reduced to $240
Link/Contact: losangeles.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet needs repainting. Backglass is flaking. OP: "Must sell - need the room to work on other pinballs....I was supposed to finish restoring this great game last year, but just happened to get way too busy restoring woodrails and newer electronic games, and sadly this one just sat and sat in storage. I started last year and did a few electrical upgrades on it and added new plastic caps, but never got around to re-painting the cabinet or playfield. Never plugged it in, so I don't even know if it works.
It's a great project game or parts bonanza if you wish to strip it and sell off the parts, as all the parts are there....even the original keys for the front door and back door."

#1183 8 years ago

**Relisted at lower price**
Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175
Cost: $395 OBO reduced to $295
Link/Contact: bend.craigslist.org link

Condition: Lockdown bar missing in pic. OP: "Everything Works But Has A Issue"

#1184 8 years ago

I had a deal with the guy and was going to buy both the bk2k and the road kings for his asking prices (1150)... i had plans to buy his partially working bromley ghost town game and some other stuff, but he called today and said someone offered 150 more for bk2k. Oh well.. always happens like that. It wasn't worth the drive to go pick up the other garbage without that one in the deal, lol

#1185 8 years ago

I hate when they do that and it pleases me to no end that you bailed on the rest of the stuff. I hope he sits on it for a long time and has to take a $300 price drop to move it.

#1186 8 years ago

Sale fell through. Out of town buyer couldn't commit. Now available.

Quoted from izzy:

SALE PENDING.
I suppose this qualifies as a project. It needs to be repainted.
I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at PAGG or now. $450. More photos available. I'm in Sacramento.
Sale fell through. Out of town buyer couldn't commit. Now available.

It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.
The Good:

Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game, if you need a reference.
The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.
The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.
game_red_legs_(resized).jpg

#1188 8 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I hate when they do that and it pleases me to no end that you bailed on the rest of the stuff. I hope he sits on it for a long time and has to take a $300 price drop to move it.

2nd that!! I'm just really getting frustrated that these killer opportunities keep constantly coming up on machines that I want, but they are NEVER within 1000 miles of me!!

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Feeling Lucky? Two mystery machines.
Manufacturer: ??
Game/Type: 2x ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $500 each
Link/Contact: columbus.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "I have 2 nice pinball machines for sale 500 a piece"

Called the guy, its an aztec and a boomerang, both working he said. Im not that interested right now but i figured id pass it along

#1190 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

For your continuous participation in the Project Pins thread and for the most 'big ones that got away' and for rescuing a Gottlieb Vulcan destined for the most painful of deaths by Vivisectionists turned greedy Capitalists and with the power I have conglomerated as Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club, I hereby henceforth and forevermore grant you charter member status! Congratulations Colsond3!

Finally!!! LOL. Thanks Pecos, and thanks for keeping this thread going and updated. All of your hard research and time is appreciated!

#1191 8 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Called the guy, its an aztec and a boomerang, both working he said. Im not that interested right now but i figured id pass it along

Thanks for adding the info here!

Also, it's been a hectic weekend (i.e. can't recall if this was posted) but this surfaced on Mr. P:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jukebox, 1976 Chicago Coin: 450.00
Overall good shape, needs thorough shop out. Can hold till Allentown, pictures available.
Classic Pinball / Kevin Phone: (973) 345-3944
[email protected], Lillie Falls, New Jersey 07424
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't even heard of this title before, so I looked it up on the ole' IPDB (which is where this image is coming from, not the seller):

jukebox_(resized).jpgjukebox_(resized).jpg

Just a brief FYI, it is said that "The spinning playfield disc is actually under the playfield surface and does not affect ball travel. Hitting a Spin target makes the disc rotate to score points." Thought someone might want to know.

Also, again...

Quoted from Colsond3:

I would snatch that up in 10 minutes if I were closer to Florida.

Quoted from Colsond3:

I would definitely grab this if it were closer!

Quoted from Colsond3:

I'm actually debating...

Quoted from Colsond3:

If I was closer, I definitely would have grabbed that.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Outside or not, I would've bought every single one of them if they were any closer.

Quoted from Colsond3:

That actually is pretty cool.........if I were closer, I'd snatch that right up

Quoted from Colsond3:

Would definitely grab another one if I came across it

Quoted from Colsond3:

Not a bad game...I would probably grab it...

Quoted from Colsond3:

I've actually considered grabbing this...

Quoted from Colsond3:

If I were up for a long (very long) road trip I would be grabbing all 3 of these.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Colsond3 hasn't exactly been subtle about his needs.

Quoted from Colsond3:

Ryan, Just scrolled back and saw this now...I was LMFAO for five minutes straight.

Was really hoping that would be your reaction. ...with the delay in response, I was beginning to wonder. Ha-ha! (I know you're just as obsessed with this thread as I am.)

MOAR also's...

Quoted from Colsond3:

This game was posted on here a page or two ago...saved it from certain death this morning.

Fabulous news. Congrats! Great news, man. Sooo, how many projects deep are you at this point? *LOL* (Honestly curious.)

Final also...

Quoted from Pecos:

...with the power I have conglomerated as Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club, I hereby henceforth and forevermore grant you charter member status! Congratulations Colsond3!

Quoted from Colsond3:

Finally!!! LOL. Thanks Pecos, and thanks for keeping this thread going and updated.

One day you'll have to let me in on the secret of achieveing Pecos-decreed charter member status on the Project Pinball Lovers Thread. Still workin' on it over here.

-Ryan

#1192 8 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

You are obviously a lover of pinball projects and this is long overdue. As Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pins thread, I hearby grant you offical status as member of the Project Pinball Lovers Club!

Are you kidding? How could I overlook the Project Pins most prolific poster, second only to me, and perhaps the greatest lover of project pins in the state of Michigan?

I just realized a misspelling so to make it 100% legit, I hearby grant you, Ryan Claytor, official status as member of the Project Pinball Lovers Club! Congratulations Ryan!

The first post now contains a list of all posters with charter member status. You are charter member #3!

Ryan needs four more pre-orders for his Pinball at the Zoo 2016 poster. Only 50 will be produced. Ryan and his pinball art are quickly becoming a classic bit of pinball history. Take a look and if you are so inclined, pre-order yours today!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-pinball-at-the-zoo-poster-pre-sale#post-3002951

#1193 8 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'm just really getting frustrated that these killer opportunities keep constantly coming up on machines that I want, but they are NEVER within 1000 miles of me!!

There are two Chicago Coin pinballs that I posted only a couple of days ago in Nevada:

Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976

Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1973

Assuming, of course, that you have some love for Chicago Coin.

#1194 8 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Laser Cue / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 2,800
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: tampa.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Works good, looks beautiful, great for home use! Needs some work."

#1195 8 years ago

Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 10,150
Cost: $475
Condition: Mini-project. OP: "Works well, rubbers were changed not long ago, all lights work. May need some fine tuning, one flipper seems a little lazy to me. Also backglass looks okay, some peeling at bottom. Playfield in nice shape. Selling because I want to get rid of some of my EMs."

Game/Type: Solids and Stripes / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1971
Production: 1,655

Game/Type: Stardust / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 5,455

Link/Contact: cfl.craigslist.org link

#1196 8 years ago

Game/Type: Pinbot / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 12,001
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: memphis.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Good condition. This pinball machine turns on but currently flashes an error code on the main display. Needs to be serviced. Speakers and lights work. Moved into a new house and no longer have any room for it."

#1197 8 years ago

Found this while looking for pinballs in Texas and just had to post it:

"Great Vintage Retro Smiley Face Tie. Sweet Groovy offering that will take you back to the day of blacklight posters, pinball and the smiley face."

smiley_face_tie_(resized).pngsmiley_face_tie_(resized).png

sanangelo.craigslist.org link
$15 if you want it!

#1198 8 years ago

Game/Type: Jubilee / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 7,303
Cost: $300 reduced from $500
Link/Contact: annarbor.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "It has slight cosmetic damage to part of the decorative plastic in side (see pic). This does not inhibit game play.The board the mechanics sit on needs to be fixed slighly to fit more snuggly into the slots. The wood is not rotting it is just splintering on the sides I believe due to general wear and several long moves."

#1199 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Fabulous news. Congrats! Great news, man. Sooo, how many projects deep are you at this point? *LOL* (Honestly curious.)

Believe it or not, I've cleared out a few so only 4 actual project games sitting in my abode at this point. A few of my games still need some work, but they're playing. I really need to clamp down and fix what I have and get all the main games 100%. It's just so hard to stop looking....you always feel like you're going to miss out on something that's a great deal. Somehow I still end up buying games for regular prices on top of all the projects I look at. This hobby really is an illness....hence the name of my recent start up...Pinball Malady.

And glad that Pecos also awarded charter membership status to you!!! I feel like I need to attend a meeting and get a sponsor --- "Hi. My name is Colson, and I have a pinball problem." LOL.

#1200 8 years ago

And I have to jump off the Jubilee...by many accounts, opinions and polls in the past - deemed to be the worst pinball game of all time. I played one once, and that was all I needed even trying to be objective. The outlanes are horrendous on that game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Boards
Troxel Repair

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.