Topic Stats

• 14,596 posts
  • 475 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 minutes ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,203 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191010_185551_resized (resized).jpg
IMG_1259 (resized).JPG
FE4BC50A-AB45-44CE-8B73-15E7CC64246D.jpeg
pin (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20191007-015638 (resized).png
Screenshot_20191006-012316 (resized).png
IMG_3017 (resized).JPG
PF-as-is (resized).JPG
IMG_2579 (resized).JPG
IMG_3005 (resized).JPG
logo2 (resized).jpg
100_3514 (resized).JPG
circus (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-24-03 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-09-27-11-23-44 (resized).png

There are 14596 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 292.
#1101 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Full House / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1966
Production: 2,900
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: swva.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Nice player pin or candidate for restore. Everything in working condition. See pictures for specific condition."

#1102 3 years ago

It'd be nice to see playfield overlays made for Comet. I don't think you'd ever cross a demand threshold where CPR would make it ... but there should be enough demand where an overlay would sell well.

#1103 3 years ago

Welcome megadeth2600! Not a lot of options with a bad playfield on Comet. It is not a playfield I would try to touch-up!

#1104 3 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

It'd be nice to see playfield overlays made for Comet. I don't think you'd ever cross a demand threshold where CPR would make it ... but there should be enough demand where an overlay would sell well.

If I could get a good scan of the playfield I would do the photoshop work and make some.

#1105 3 years ago

**This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.** Stolen! The only thing worse that cattle rustlers are pinball poachers!
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230
Cost: Current Bid $330 Ends February 24th 2:42 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Vintage Bally 8 Ball Pin Ball Machine

Condition: OP: "Don't know much about this , good for parts or restore. I plugged it in and can't get any lights to come on, no keys and it's missing the glass that goes over the top. Update this thing works! I don't have any balls have not tested every single thing but appears to be in working order with a little work it could be quite the pinball machine again!!! Tested some bumpers and such and score adds up!"

#1106 3 years ago

Because of your offer to help other Project Pin Lovers and your continued support of the Project Pin thread, with the power bestowed upon me by those who do these things as Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club, I hereby grant you charter member status! Congratulations davideokills!

#1107 3 years ago

**Captain Kidd, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

**Ended with no bids**
Short fuse! Edit: Don't bother with the video unless you are seriously considering this.

Game/Type: Heavy Metal Meltdown / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1987
Production: 1,600
Cost: Starting Bid $577.77 Ends February 20th 9:43 PM MT
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown Pinball Machine W Boombox Topper Extras Cabinet A

Condition: This machine has had a heavy playfield meltdown. OP: "VIDEO OF IT RUNNING FOR MECHANICAL PURPOSES THE BACKGLASS ISNT IN HERE

This is a heavy metal meltdown I aquired on a trade! the cabinet is in great shape, the original board was corroded pretty bad so I ordered a replacement that has little to no corrosion and the game seems to boot fine, I broke both the 14 seg. Displays trying to remove them to clean the machine!! :/ the playfield has heavy wear and is the worst part of this machine! Most of the plastics and mechanics look/work like new! will come with extra (bad)board and lots or bands fuses balls etc. If repaired could bring 15 easy, so I'd like to see half that, if I part it out I'm certain I could clear 5-6 easy but I hate to tear it apart when there's so much of it that is original and beautiful! Hear the sounds of a normal game boot but again, I broke lcds so I have no way to test right now, there's a truck stop 14 seg. That will work on ebay for 60, if you can find another your most of the way there, not so sure about playfield? Maybe a good artist and hi res. Image to go off of? If I can't get the $ I'll sell for parts and keep the cab. For virtual build! please feel free to send offers and let me know what parts you may need, may or may not break it down, if it's worth it . . . . Please make offers as I won't name the $ for individual parts"

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 14,550
Game/Type: X's and O's / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300

Thank you for the honor oh fearless leader.

I have collected three new projects today. These two and a Haunted House.

#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Condition: OP: "Don't know much about this , good for parts or restore. I plugged it in and can't get any lights to come on, no keys and it's missing the glass that goes over the top. Update this thing works! I don't have any balls have not tested every single thing but appears to be in working order with a little work it could be quite the pinball machine again!!! Tested some bumpers and such and score adds up!"

Just looked at the link - person listing it offered to end the auction with a buy it now price of $450.. "If anybody is interested in a bin offer message me. I'm thinking 450 and I will end this"

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#1110 3 years ago

Here's one in Pittsburgh pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

1960 gottliebs captain Kidd. Flaked back glass more so a parts machine.

listed at $150

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#1111 3 years ago

**Sold for $305**
Gotta love a guy who gives so much honest detail.

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: 2,660
Cost: Current Bid: $100 Ends February 27th 12:04 PM
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Gottlieb Quick Draw Pinball Machine 1975 Em In California

Condition: OP: "Storage unit find, the only things I've done to this machine is clean & wax the playfield and put on all brand new white rubber rings. I got it to play one ball but after it drained it went straight to game over. Bare this in mind when bidding, it's going to need a proper tune up to make it play correctly. The pop bumpers, targets, kickout holes, and flippers worked good.

The playfield has wear and mediocre touch ups but will still be a good project for better touch ups and a nice clearcoat. The backglass has scattered flakes but still decent. The cabinet is sturdy and solid with the original designs but has a good share of scratches. The coin door, legs, and side rails are in above average condition. The metal back door is missing the lock. The two large plastics are broken. If you look at the last two pictures you can see where I am pointing out that there is a broken light socket under the playfield and also the power switch had been bypassed and removed.

I really need the space so please help me get it out quick, thank you!"

#1112 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Playboy / DMD 4 Player
Month/Year: January 2002
Production: Unknown
Cost: $1250
Link/Contact: miami.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Game is complete but be sold as a project, game doesn't boot and has acid damage to the cpu. I'm open to trades for other pinballs only."

#1113 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Extra Inning / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 350 (!)
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: buffalo.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "The playfield and back glass are pretty nice and the cabinet is a bit rough. The game is currently not working properly but is restorable and complete, minus the lock down bar."

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Looks like the seller had this machine stolen over the weekend: kokomo.craigslist.org link

#1115 3 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

Looks like the seller had this machine stolen over the weekend

You can't steal the Fonz! That's just wrong.

#1116 3 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $575
Link/Contact: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Nice cosmetic condition. The game lights up, but will not start. It blows a fuse upon power-up."

#1117 3 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / EM 4 Player
Year: September, 1972
Production: 5,680
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Was running recently but doesn't light. might be a fuse. Needs to be shopped. Nice machine for refurb."

#1118 3 years ago

Game/Type: Sky Jump / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 4,200
Cost: $250 OBO
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet appears to have been painted, pop bumper caps on upside down? Lousy pics. OP: "lights up, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. needs some work. I have owned it for 25 years and am not handy at fixing pinball machines."

#1119 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Mystery machine. The price is right.
Game/Type: ?? / ??
Month/Year: ??
Production: ??
Cost: $180
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Condition: Unknown.

Re-listed:

"Bally pinball machine" on Portland cl. I can't paste a working link.

Description: "model name / number: Gayety 566 pictures on OfferUp"

That must mean this one:

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/82512898/bally-566-pinball-machine

Bally Gayety bingo. Thought about posting it to the bingo thread but it kinda looks like a project.

gayety_(resized).jpg

Price reduced to $120 or offer.

#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Thought about posting it to the bingo thread but it kinda looks like a project.

Feel free to post away! Missing the Magic Lines knobs, otherwise looks complete on the outside.

#1121 3 years ago

Barn Find - Group buy?

Williams Padddock
Williams King Pin
Gottlieb Counterforce
Williams Grand Prix
Bally Twin Win
Williams Jive Time
+Other pinballs and lots of arcade EMs
Cost: Looking for somebody to purchase all of it.
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown but dusty!

#1122 3 years ago

Williams King Pin! Also a Target Pool, Spanish Eyes (and just "Eyes"), some EM guns I've never seen before. Pretty neat selection.

Supposedly Portland has lots of pinball arcades. Not sure how many are EM's though.

#1123 3 years ago

**This posting has been flagged for removal.**
Game/Type: Close Encounters / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Cost: $325

Condition: Not sure what to think of this. Appears to be in Good+ condition. OP: "What a day I am not getting any luck selling. I have a close encounters pinball machine I need rent money please come buy my pinball machine it works but needs some minor TLC"

#1124 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Condition: Not sure what to think of this. Appears to be in Good+ condition. OP: "What a day I am not getting any luck selling. I have a close encounters pinball machine I need rent money please come buy my pinball machine it works but needs some minor TLC"

Tried contacting this guy a couple days ago, have not heard back.

#1125 3 years ago

Game/Type: Buckaroo / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1965
Production: 2,600
Cost: $400
Link/Contact: grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "The machine is in fair-good working condition. Some signs of its age. Great piece to restore or for collection."

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**It's back! Relisted**
**Gone! This posting has been deleted by its author.**
Manufacturer: Midway
Game/Type: 2x Rotation VIII/ SS Cocktail 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1978
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: " target="_blank">omaha.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "This is one of the coolest pinball machines I have ever seen... The playfield rotates around to who ever's turn it is to play. There are 4 plungers around the outside of the table.. I have 2 of them... The insides look pretty clean and I am sure you could get one going out of the 2. It also would be the coolest coffee table ever for the pinball fanatic even if it didn't work. I got these in a storage unit and don't know anything about them. They look complete inside. I also have the glass for the top but took them off for the pictures."

A few of us went in together on these. Hoping to get one working, but they're a mess. Between mice and humidity.....

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

A few of us went in together on these. [2x Rotation VIII]

Welcome dothedoo! Glad a Pinsider got them. Please post a video when you get one working. Very unique. Have fun with the restoration!

#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Barn Find - Group buy?
Williams Padddock
Williams King Pin
Gottlieb Counterforce
Williams Grand Prix
Bally Twin Win
Williams Jive Time

Mmmmmmmmmm

I'll take the Counterforce, Grand Prix, and Spanish Eyes, just get em across the Mississippi

#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

That's in great condition for the price. Not a title that's in demand but heck, if I wasn't across the country I'd pick it up for the condition alone.

#1130 3 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mmmmmmmmmm
I'll take the Counterforce, Grand Prix, and Spanish Eyes, just get em across the Mississippi

I'll take the King Pin

#1131 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Buckaroo / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1965
Production: 2,600
Link/Contact: grandrapids.craigslist.org link
Condition: OP: "The machine is in fair-good working condition. Some signs of its age. Great piece to restore or for collection."

I emailed on this, probably already spoken for though. This is a pretty fair price in decent condition, right?

#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Barn Find - Group buy?
Williams Padddock
Williams King Pin
Gottlieb Counterforce
Williams Grand Prix
Bally Twin Win
Williams Jive Time

I could maybe go for a bowler or a shooter but drat the luck don't have room for all of it.

Speaking of projects I don't have space or time for.... anybody want a boat? Someone tried to give me one yesterday...

1966 Glastron with a Johnson "Golden Meteor" 100hp o/b on a "little dude" trailer. Still has original spare tire and hubcaps.

dudecap_(resized).jpg

#1133 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Aztec / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July, 1976
Production: 10,150
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "needs some work"

#1134 3 years ago

Game/Type: Black Knight / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1980
Production: 13,075
Cost: $700
Link/Contact: miami.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "COMPLETE NOT WORKING"

#1135 3 years ago

Game/Type: Skill Pool / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1963
Production: 2,250
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: topeka.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "mechanically restored about 7 years ago; exterior rough; needs some cosmetic reservation which should not be too difficult. Try it before you buy it.
Foosball table about 8 years old and in good shape. No assembly required . . . $250 for both, or will sell separately - make offer on both or separately. I am moving and do not want to move these items."

#1136 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb Premier
Game/Type: Raven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Cost: $125
Link/Contact: inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Needs work. Turns on and parts of it work."

#1137 3 years ago

**Price Added**
Game/Type: Power Play / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Cost: Best Offer changed to $600
Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Hello,

back what seems to be an eternity, I bought a couple of pinballs to maintain and play, as I used to play pinball as a kid. But then... I had kids myself and I never found the time to work on them. So, in the classic American way, I sold most of them on, and kept only this one, the Bobby Orr Powerplay, as this was the one machine I really played a lot (I even made money with it - playing it up, then selling the games to amateurs, haha), and eventually moved it into climate-controlled storage.

When I bought the machine, it worked, but then at some point it needed maintenance (machine powers up, but then the displays basically only showed back light, no numbers, and machine would not play). I started working on it, but never had the time to complete the works. From my memories as a kid, this usually was the time to call in someone to either just reboot or replace something.

So, this machine is either for professionals (the kind I sold my other pinballs to), or for an ambitious pinball enthusiast with more time on their hand, to bring it up to perform again.

I am selling all of the pictured items together (no cherry-picking - you sell on what you don't need), as there are:
- the complete cabinet, in generally good shape (legs included, but not pictured)(glass is fine)
- playfield is well-worn, but can be played (there are better-than-original playing fields out there to buy)
- back glass and top (fine, too)
(the machine is complete)
- a few Powerplay-specific manuals and materials
- a few generic pinball manuals and repair guides
- a number of main boards (CPU/MPU) and a display unit (these were bought from reputable online sellers, but never tested)
- a box full of rubbers
- a pinball tester (with manual)
- a few more electronics and other parts not pictured

I have a general idea what these go for individually (the back glass alone for $200-$400), but please make me your best offer for the entire package.

As written, the unit is currently in storage (in Redwood City). Should you be interested, please let me know your firm offer (please no craigslist flakes - I will not renegotiate on site), and we can coordinate when to hand over (you will need a truck).

This week, Saturday afternoon would probably be best-fitting for me."

#1138 3 years ago

Another project pin mother-lode.

Manufacturer: Bally, Williams, Chicago Coin, Gottlieb
Game/Price: 9 pinball machines
EMs:

Dealer's Choice (WMS) - $250
College Queens (GTB) - $225
Juke Box (CC) - $550 (2 games)

Electronic:

Firepower II (WMS) - $400
Gand Slam (BLY) - $350
Hot Tip (WMS) - $350
Lucky 7 (WMS) - $550 (w/extra head)
World Cup (WMS) - $400
Night Rider (BLY) - $400

Link/Contact: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I have 9 pinball games for sale. They are all described in:

www.paicinesranch.com/gamesale2016/gamesale.pdf

which also has links to pictures. You'll see some pictures of games
that have already sold, so if it's not on the list, it's gone.

These are all project games. None work, although some are close."

Edit: I'd like the Firepower II please!

#1139 3 years ago

Welcome polyacanthus! Did you get the Buckaroo?

#1140 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Welcome polyacanthus! Did you get the Buckaroo?

Thanks, been lurking here for a while.

No, I haven't heard back. I assume it's gone. The market around here is ruthless.

#1141 3 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Thanks, been lurking here for a while.
No, I haven't heard back. I assume it's gone. The market around here is ruthless.

I was about to drive 8 hours for that one. I'm glad someone else jumped on it so Idon't have to think about it.

#1142 3 years ago

Game/Type: Pro-Football / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 4,500
Cost: $550 OBO
Link/Contact: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics but can be had for the asking. OP: "in used as-is condition. Playfield, Cabinet and backglass are used condition. Machine was once on a route and has been in my collection for over a year in an air conditioned space. I haven't played it since the Fall---no time!!. Pics upon request."

#1143 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
**Price reduced**
Game/Type: Stardust / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1971
Production: 5,455

Condition: OP: "played it for a couple months and it stopped, looks like a bad coil or something that can be an easy fix. Backglass is cracked and needs a shop job with new rubbers, etc. Played great but don't have the time to screw around with it - check out the pics."

Manufacturer: Coin Device Mfg. Co. Inc.
Game/Type: Having Fun / Bingo 1 Player
Features: Ser No 1023
Month/Year: ??

Condition: Not found in IPDB. Rough cabinet. Backglass looks good. Playfield looks fair to good. OP: " Missing the fuse holder, backglass has some wear at the right corner and needs shopped out. Has the popular Bally plastic piece on it.Original wood rails were replaced above the coin box end and the legs are metal. Looks like its mostly there, never turned it on. Check the pics for details - need to move these so come and get em!"

Cost: $600 for both reduced to $500
Link/Contact: akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#1144 3 years ago

Game/Type: Odds and Evens / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1973
Production: 2,570
Link/Contact: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Condition: Cabinet needs a repaint. OP: "Needs some work, we had it working at one point, but I think there is a loose wire. So it's not working now, time to pass it on to someone who can get this classic up and running again."

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Alright, guys, I think we might need to start focusing our searches in Eastern Pennsylvania. Colsond3 hasn't exactly been subtle about his needs.
Love ya, Colsond3! Glad there are some other passionate folks in this thread.

Ryan, Just scrolled back and saw this now...I was LMFAO for five minutes straight. I'm such a pin whore. Like Forceflow said in other threads, it is just so damn hard to pass up a good deal on a game when you see it. I am now officially out of control.

#1146 3 years ago

Game/Type: Jungle Lord / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 6,000
Cost: $800 for both
Link/Contact: scranton.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I have two games for sale one is a lord of the jungle pinball machine and the other one is asteroids both work a little..."

#1147 3 years ago

Game/Type: Bronco / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1977
Production: 9,160
Link/Contact: cnj.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Scoring switch stuck in reset mode."

#1148 3 years ago

Game/Type: Panthera / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1980
Production: 5,220
Cost: Best Offer
Link/Contact: providence.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "I have a pinball machine for sale turns on lights up use to work but now ball won't come out best offer"

#1149 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: reno.craigslist.org link

Condition: Pics available. OP: "PROJECT GAME...the main back glass has glass cracks, but is taped together now, usable.
but play area field is in excellent condition
needs tune clean and shop out too"

#1150 3 years ago

**Ad not found**
Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Link/Contact: lasvegas.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "This is a project for someone looking to restore this older machine or for parts to other electromechanical machines of this age. No electronics in this machine, strictly relays and contacts.

Needs glass, lockdown bar and new rubbers INCLUDING restoration.

Powers up and mechanicals work.

Includes 5 cent coin hopper"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 14596 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 292.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside