ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png
llk (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.16.38?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 2.14.14?PM (resized).png
hh (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 520.
#11401 5 years ago

Here I go again - spending time and money trying to make junk into a whole machine. But that is what the hobby is all about. Thankfully I am down to my last couple headless bodies and I have a couple super nice playfields I am looking for machines that have trashed playfields in them to drop those playfields into then I'll be done trying to save some of my junk!

#11402 5 years ago

I have a NOS Hulk playfield too. Can you use that?

#11403 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Here I go again - spending time and money trying to make junk into a whole machine. But that is what the hobby is all about. Thankfully I am down to my last couple headless bodies and I have a couple super nice playfields I am looking for machines that have trashed playfields in them to drop those playfields into then I'll be done trying to save some of my junk!

Skip let me know if your riding up this way. I'm sure I have something for you!

#11404 5 years ago

What headless bodies and trashed playfields might you be willing to part with?

#11405 5 years ago

Here I go again - spending time and money trying to make junk into a whole machine. But that is what the hobby is all about.

Well, certainly that is what this thread is about. This thread is a perfect match for you in my opinion!

Incidentally it's a great thread for me too - I'm keeping score for myself and I now have 3 games because of this thread - Alien Poker, Monte Carlo (Bally), and Flash.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#11406 5 years ago

I guess i should ask....does anyone have any parts for a bally speakeasy, gottlieb haunted house, or bally Motordome??

#11407 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Yes to any PFs he passes on. Thinking about doing the ceiling of my pin room in trashed PFs as ceiling tiles.

#11408 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Yes to any PFs he passes on. Thinking about doing the ceiling of my pin room in trashed PFs as ceiling tiles.

kewl idea

#11409 5 years ago

Normally I have dozens of "trashed playfields" around if anyone is local or passing by and needs some of those. Most are EM & woodrail stuff with an occasional earlier SS in the mix. Typically I sell them to a guy in Western PA about 40 at a time for $10 each once I have all the parts off them but that only happens about once a year so basically I am always just making piles of playfields as I pull the parts off them waiting until the next time I get together with my regular guy who takes all I send him.

90% (or more) of those playfields are wall art at best - it is rare for me to part out a playfield that can be saved. Normally anything worth saving I just set aside populated and try to find a machine that needs it. Right now I have a very nice Buck Rogers & a pretty nice Gottlieb Pioneer sitting here waiting for someone to need them or a machine that needs them.

I also have a Bally Playboy body with no head and a Close Encounters body with no head if anyone local has heads for those and wants to put a machine together from parts.

#11410 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I will have over 30 populated playfield in the next couple of months, ready for Allentown.

#11411 5 years ago

Normally I have dozens of "trashed playfields" around

Would you happen to have a Gottlieb Flipper playfield?

#11412 5 years ago

@csdoplr
Here's a Flash in Wisconsin.
I have talked to him. It is a little far for me to drive.
(There's a Flash closer to me for $650 but I'm holding out for one on my list: Black Knight, Blackout, Flash Gordon or Alien Poker really cheap)..
He is pretty firm on the price.
As I understand it this was his first project and it doesn't boot.
My guess is that if you sent in the boards/power supply to be rebuilt (my guy charged a little over $200 and installed NVRAM) that this would be in great shape.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/272992216882593

#11413 5 years ago
Quoted from Catch86:

Would you happen to have a Gottlieb Flipper playfield?

I dont know the titles yet. They should be here in about a month. I do have a populated Gottlieb Rack A Ball. Here.

#11414 5 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Here's a Flash in Wisconsin.

That game has been for sale for quite a while. Looks like he might have overpaid for the project and is now hoping he'll get his money back from it. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.

In addition, while the boards may have issues, there might be other issues with the displays or wiring/connectors, etc. Basically, there could be a lot of work that needs to be done which quickly makes this project game a money pit.

I'm sure it'll eventually sell but he may have to take less than he's asking for.

#11415 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

That game has been for sale for quite a while. Looks like he might have overpaid for the project and is now hoping he'll get his money back from it. Unfortunately, that's not always the case.
In addition, while the boards may have issues, there might be other issues with the displays or wiring/connectors, etc. Basically, there could be a lot of work that needs to be done which quickly makes this project game a money pit.
I'm sure it'll eventually sell but he may have to take less than he's asking for.

I just sold a nice fully working one with full LED's for $850 so I just don't see anywhere near $650 as a good price for a project. It took me almost 3 months to sell a fully working Flash for not much more money.

#11416 5 years ago

Saw this one. Williams contact

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#11417 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I guess i should ask....does anyone have any parts for a bally speakeasy, gottlieb haunted house, or bally Motordome??

Sent you a pm I have a populated playfeild for a speakeasy

#11418 5 years ago
Quoted from egyptrus:

Yes, I agree that he probably paid too much for it and that there are certainly other issues...pay $700 for the machine, $100 for LEDs, another $50 for misc parts, balls, rubbers, plastics, maybe a manual and $200-$300 for boards and you have paid too much...and that doesn't even cover mechanical issues with flippers, drops, the spinner or the bumpers. I don't even want to think about "Hey, why does this fuse keep blowing?" kinds of issues...

I've been sending him a message every few weeks. He's frustrated about the machine. I haven't said "you paid too much" but have indicated that I am looking for one at a lower price. It just doesn't make sense for me to get that one...seems like the minute I go to buy this headache, a working one with great everything will pop up locally for $950. Or worse, a pin that I actually WANT (like Blackout or Meteor) will pop up for a similar price.

#11419 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: #star-trek / SS
Month/Year: January 1978
Production: 16,842
Game/Type: #lost-world / SS
Mo/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330
Manufacturer: Premier / Gottlieb
Game/Type: #silver-slugger / SS System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1990
Production: 2,100
Cost: $900 each
Seller: Bryan Holmgren
Link/Contact:

OP: Working Star Trek, Lost World, and Silver Slugger pinballs. All could use cleaned/new rubbers. Silver slugger has two broken drop targets(I will include replacements). Lost world has an ultimate mpu. Glass has lifting which someone taped down. Star Trek glass near flawless. $900 each.
Northern Ohio.
Have other pins available including 2 space shuttles posted separately.

#11420 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Space Riders / SS
Year: September, 1978
Cost: $425
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Time Warp / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875
Cost: $375
Pinsider: Guidotorpedo (Mike Frasca)
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/669815773135120/permalink/1907132452736773/?sale_post_id=1907132452736773&rt=11

OP:
SR: Didn’t get a chance to unwrap it. Looks complete as far as I could tell
TW: Complete but rough and not working

#11421 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: ???
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Oyster-Bay/11771/2044323

DATES: SAT 03/20

Me: Seller also has Robotron and Karate Champ arcades

#11422 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Paradise / EM Woodrail 1 player
Year: August 1948
Production: Unknown
Cost: $100 Buy It Now
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/marketplace/items/47155

#11423 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Lost World / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Space Jam / SS
Year: December 1996
Production: 2,300 (too many)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Indianapolis/46227/2093607

DATE: WED 01/09
OP: OVER 20 PIECE VARIETY OF COIN OP ARCADE AND PINBALL MACHINES TO INCLUDE: THE LOST WORLD - TROPHY HUNTING - RIDE THE TWIRLYBIRD - EXTREME HUNTING - CARNEVIL - MAXIMUM FORCE - STAR WARS STARFIGHTER - DARK SILHOUETTE SILENT SCOPE 2 - WILD RIDERS - SPECIAL STAGE - OFFROAD THUNDER - HYDRO THUNDER - DAYTONA USA BATTLE ON THE EDGE 2 - CRUSIN' - SPACE JAM (Pinball Game) - CLEAN SWEEP (grabber machine) - PLUSH PALACE (grabber machine) - (all arcade machines begin selling at 12:30 PM)

#11424 5 years ago

Someone on here has to get that space raiders.. who will restore it

Too for me

#11425 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Lost World / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Game/Type: Space Jam / SS
Year: December 1996
Production: 2,300 (too many)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IN/Indianapolis/46227/2093607
DATE: WED 01/09
OP: OVER 20 PIECE VARIETY OF COIN OP ARCADE AND PINBALL MACHINES TO INCLUDE: THE LOST WORLD - TROPHY HUNTING - RIDE THE TWIRLYBIRD - EXTREME HUNTING - CARNEVIL - MAXIMUM FORCE - STAR WARS STARFIGHTER - DARK SILHOUETTE SILENT SCOPE 2 - WILD RIDERS - SPECIAL STAGE - OFFROAD THUNDER - HYDRO THUNDER - DAYTONA USA BATTLE ON THE EDGE 2 - CRUSIN' - SPACE JAM (Pinball Game) - CLEAN SWEEP (grabber machine) - PLUSH PALACE (grabber machine) - (all arcade machines begin selling at 12:30 PM)

Why does everyone hate Space Jam?! I haven’t played it yet, but the game seems like play is decent. It’s not Street Fighturd II so it can’t be that bad.

#11426 5 years ago

Why does everyone hate Space Jam?! I haven’t played it yet, but the game seems like play is decent. It’s not Street Fighturd II so it can’t be that bad.

It’s not the worst game I’ve played. I just hate sega showcase games in general. Such a crappy feel imo. I’m sure I’ll catch a downvote for that but it’s the truth. I feel like those were the worst playing sega/data East machines.

#11427 5 years ago

Excellent condition Nugent in SA, TX. Lol

EB0FD833-2FD8-4424-A6DC-FC3045798112 (resized).pngEB0FD833-2FD8-4424-A6DC-FC3045798112 (resized).png

#11428 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

[quoted image]

Dallas_Pin The good news that that rustbucket will still be available in April and you can repost as an April Fools joke.

#11429 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

[quoted image]

PATINA??

#11430 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

pecos Is this in your area?

Yes it is. Fortunately, it has been sold to a guy whose daughter wanted a pinball machine. I'm full up on pins and 86 on cash! Honey is a perfect fit for her and I am glad that she is getting it.

I haven't even been keeping up with Tucson Craigslist, let alone this thread. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post here as much as I would like. A pinball operator business is a full time job. bluespin and so many more have done a wonderful job finding project pins. I am thankful for all who post here.

I miss my Project Pin family! But needs must and I have been busy putting restored pins in Tucson businesses, restoring Project Pins, buying parts, keeping up with all of the fees and paperwork required of a sole proprietorship - well, you get the idea.

I now have eight machines on location in Tucson.

One is at Hotel McCoy. That is my best friend, Dave, who helps me move pins:

Travel Time Hotel McCoy (resized).pngTravel Time Hotel McCoy (resized).png

One special machine, Firepower is at D&D Pinball:

DSCF4054 (resized).JPGDSCF4054 (resized).JPG

Six are at Hotrods Old Vail:

Six pins Hotrods (resized).pngSix pins Hotrods (resized).png

On Sunday the 23rd of December, Pecos Pinball had a Free Pinball Day at Hotrods. It was a big success. At least once, all six games were being played and they were played almost continuously all day. Almost as many free games of pinball were given away as were paid for in the entire month of December. More on Free Pinball Day:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pecos-pinball-wishes-all-a-merry-christmas

Free Pinball Day (resized).pngFree Pinball Day (resized).png

If you are interested in what I have been up to as a pinball operator, you can read this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pecos-diary-my-journey-to-pinball-operator

Happy New Year to all Project Pinsters!

#11431 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Ice-Revue / EM
Mo/Year: December 1965
Production: 2,050
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: newhaven.craigslist.org link

DATES: SAT 01/12 - SUN 01/13

#11432 5 years ago

Game/Type: Wild Life / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1972
Production: 3,875
Cost: $475 OBO
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

OP: A super nice pinball the playfield is in mint condition i give it a 9.9 the pinball it was just work on and its broken stop playing please make and offer and ask for carlos its one of my favor pinball 2 player my kids favor but we have no driveway its got to go park in garage

#11433 5 years ago

Game/Type: Aces High / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1965
Production: 1,275
Contact/Link: austin.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Aces High pin ball machine
Good condition
Up to 4 players

#11434 5 years ago

Game/Type: X's and O's / SS
Month/Year: February 1984
Production: 3,300
Cost: $825
Contact/Link: rochester.craigslist.org link

OP: X's and O's Pinball - Works, two minor issues but plays. Has new alltek mpu board installed.

Call or text show contact info , I'm in Greece and making room for new pinballs

#11435 5 years ago

Game/Type: South Park / DMD
Year: February 1999
Production: 2,800 (?)
Cost: $1,950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/2074688645932082/?sale_post_id=2074688645932082&rt=11

OP: Semi-working players game. Currently no coils firing. Wear at drops.
Northern Ohio

#11436 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: South Park / DMD
Year: February 1999
Production: 2,800 (?)
Cost: $1,950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/2074688645932082/?sale_post_id=2074688645932082&rt=11
OP: Semi-working players game. Currently no coils firing. Wear at drops.
Northern Ohio

Already contacted. It is sold.

#11437 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Guns / SS
Month/Year: October 1987
Production: 5,250
Cost: $850*
Pinsider: galaxian

*Comes with a free case of bottled city tap water

#11438 5 years ago

Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Cost: $600
Seller: Matt York
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/408970789174202/permalink/2411062555631672/?sale_post_id=2411062555631672&rt=11

OP: Got a decent Target Alpha. It was DOA when I got it. I cleaned and freed up all of the steppers. Then went through all of the relays in the cabinet. AX, DX, Game Over etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.... You get the picture. Once I did that it would play. Anyways it’s not perfect as you can see but I did the hard part and it plays pretty good. I polished the playfield installed new rubbers, ultrasonic cleaned the post, and cleaned the plastics. Yeah got time in it....

Known Issues:
Flaking Glass
Missing Lockbar. I do have glass for it
Sometimes a couple of the drop targets don’t drop all the way.
It won’t coin up a 4th player. It will play 3 players fine.
Flaky bulbs here and there.

Want something to tinker with?
Bring $600 and get you some 4 player Gottlieb EM love. Sorry somebody detached the slip you mail in to get parts already. You may be SOL on that

#11439 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: #checkpoint / SS
Month/Year: February 1991
Production: ????
Cost: $1,300
Game/Type: #suspense / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1969
Production: 2,303
Cost: $350
Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156951459942375

OP: Got in another Checkpoint. Appears complete except the plunger. Decent cosmetics. Game powers on and kicks ball out. Display did not light. $1300. Non working Suspense $350. Reproduction backglass with decent cosmetics but cabinet painted brown

#11440 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Space Riders / SS
Year: September, 1978
SR: Didn’t get a chance to unwrap it. Looks complete as far as I could tell

Coinop Warehouse bought this and is reselling it for $550.
https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156951518917375

#11441 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Comes with a free case of bottled city tap water

That’s funny!!

#11442 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

That’s funny!!

Usually I insert more subtle humor in my postings. Glad you enjoyed that. For an extra dollar Michael Moore will sign the case!

#11443 5 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 1,070
Cost: $550 OBO
Contact/Link: sandiego.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale a 4 player pinball surfer is a really fun game and please make an offer in good working condition please ask carl

#11444 5 years ago

Game/Type: Batman / SS
Year: September 1991
Production: 3,500
Cost: $1200 obo
Pinsider: Pinhead86
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73301

#11445 5 years ago

Goodwill of San Diego County for anyone out that way.

Gottleib Baseball current bid 51$

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/61996189

#11446 5 years ago

Game/Type: Super Circus / EM 2 player
Month/Year: July 1957
Production: 1,500
Cost: $200
Pinsider: RazerX

OP: I have a 1957 Gottlieb Super Circus for $200 firm (that's what I got into it). It appears to be complete and playable but needs to be gone through. Located in LaGrange Park, 60526

#11447 5 years ago

Game/Type: Rocky and Bullwinkle /SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1993
Production: 5,500
Cost: $1500 obo
Pinsider: McPin54
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73401

#11448 5 years ago

~~~~~Mr. Pinball Classifieds~~~~~

Game/Type: Night Rider / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 4,155
Cost: $500

OP: mint glass, project game.

#11449 5 years ago

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS
Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: $1,075
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/279351535546959/permalink/1263104667171636/?sale_post_id=1263104667171636&rt=11

OP: Working Space Shuttle. Decent cab. Playfield has wear and touch ups. Mint backglass.
Northern Ohio

#11450 5 years ago

Game/Type: Summer Time / EM 1 player (AAB)
Year: February, 1973
Production: 413
Cost: $395
Seller: Andrew Harris
Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/603341416761862/?sale_post_id=603341416761862&rt=11

OP: Williams Summer Time pinball machine. this is the Add-a-Ball version of Travel Time. Lots of fun, and VERY unique! Rather than a game consisting of a number of ball, this one you get a specific amount of time to play (and just like "winning" extra ball, here you win extra time).

OK so, this is a project game. The cabinet playfield and backglass are pretty nice. The BG does have some missing flecks of paint, and there is a little ware to the playfield...but far less than is average. Oddly, it's missing the Pluse Unit (which controls the time of play) and the left flipper coil. The backbox could use a little work, gluing it in a could places. But all and all, this is a really nice pinball machine.

I'm ALWAYS open to offers and possible trades. If local, I can also help get it to you after it's been purchased.

Facebook only allows 10 photos....I have 5 more I can send if asked.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
Troxel Repair
Boards
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 31.00
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 45.00
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 25,990 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 520.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/229?hl=poboypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.