IMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0158 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0106 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 522.
#10751 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Hi-Score Pool / EM 2 Players
Month/Year: August 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $500 OBO
Contact/Link: sfbay.craigslist.org link

Condition: Pecos' words of wisdom? I don't know why someone would want this game and at this price, but at least the billiard balls all appear to be there and in good shape. OP: "Very good physical and aesthetic condition. Playfield looks great. Comes with a schematic and all the original cards for the different play options.

It's sort of not working, it's functionality has been erratic since I got it. I bought it supposedly working and when I got it home i couldn't get it to work right but it was sort of working. I messed with it a bit, (cleaning switches, etc.) and the problems seemed to get worse to where it wasn't working at all (it seemed like one or two coils were locking up). That was months ago. Today I took it out and tried it and it worked almost fine. I took a video of the functionality for anyone who wants to see it"

#10752 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

PITCH AND BAT GAME
Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Bonus Baseball / Pitch and Bat
Year: February 1962
Production: ????
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: lexington.craigslist.org link
OP: make / manufacturer: United Manufacturing
model name / number: Bonus Baseball
(pickup in Lexington KY)
Nice project machine. Good backglass, playfield, cardboard stadium bezel (all the stuff you can't easily replace). The graphics on the lock down bar are fairly nice too. Aside from some paint over the "25cent for 3 plays" graphic on the lockdown bar; hopefully it removes easily because like the playfield the lockdown bar is covered in formica.
There appears to be two versions of the bat actuator (1) a button (2) a lever ... like this one. I am not sure which is more rare.
She looks to be complete and everything that I examined looked very clean, relays, leaf switch contacts, etc. It looks like all of the original paper instruction/info sheets attached inside the cabinet have remained intact (most securely attached)
Someone painted the cabinet years ago, which frankly may have saved the artwork underneath; I have no idea (maybe there is nothing underneath it? Don't know.). But often over-paint can be removed and the original paint saved, if you know what you are doing. (Not that you won't want to do a repaint a that point. I am guessing a coil or two will need replaced, and the moving parts need to be serviced to remove 50+ years of gummy oil. One fuse is also missing. Beyond that I am guessing very little needs done. But I am not skilled in EM machines and my knowledge is limited, this baby deserves better than me to service her properly (that's what she said). I have NOT plugged it in, nor will I. It is being sold as a project machine and is a non-working machine until she gets some TLC.
Mechanically her guts look VERY simple and there does not look like too much here to service mechanically (compared to an EM pinball machine).
One player has come loose from the rotating player mechanism. There is another player that looks like he may have also come loose from the rotating player mech or was dislodged from the baseball diamond stadium area, I am not sure (see pics) No wood damage from water, but the 4 leg levelers on the back box area are toast and need replaced ($6.50 on ebay) and the two legs under the front of the machine have rust that has to be dealt with, unfortunately those legs are apparently rare. Needs new balls and a play field glass.
Either you pick up or I will work with STI to ship to you.
(more info about this machine can be found at: https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=350)

Price dropped to $712

#10753 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Flash Gordon / SS
Year: May 1980
Production: 10,000
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MN/Lakeville/55044/2001606
DATES: THU 09/13 - FRI 09/14

DATES changed to THU 10/18 - FRI 10/19

#10754 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Lectronamo / SS
Year: August 1978
Production: 2,423
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Linden/07036/2034363

DATES: SAT 10/13 - SUN 10/14

#10755 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: NBA Fastbreak / SS
Year: March 1997
Production: 4,414
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/New-Boston/48164/2029158

DATES: FRI 10/19 - SUN 10/21

#10756 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Op-Pop-Pop / EM
Year: June 1968
Production: 1,050
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Canoga-Park/91303/2034393

DATES: FRI 10/12 - SUN 10/14

#10757 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Atari
Game/Type: Space Riders / SS
Year: September, 1978
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: delaware.craigslist.org link

OP: Atari Widebody pinball machine. Have owned this for well over 20 years. Had in my garage at my house for a long time . Has been in a building I rent for the past few years. Trying to make space since i no longer have it at my house to play. Machine is in overall good shape. Havent played it in several years but all worked fine when the last time I used it several years ago. I pulled it out the toher day to wipe it down to put it up for sale and noticed the bottom flipper paddles werent working and that the ball return was working. All other lights and actions seem to be working fine. Machine is pretty dusty from sitting and in need of a good cleaning. Im assuming the contacts are just very dirty from sitting and that the machine will function fine after being cleaned up. Rare machine in that its a wide body machine and that it is made by Atari who didnt make a large amount of pinabll machines in general. A lot of fun to play though and looks great. Awesome addition to a garage, sports room, bar, bar room, basement, man cave etc. $450. I can help assist in loading.If interested I can be reached at show contact info
. No texts or emails please. Thanks

#10758 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Daddy / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1963
Production: 1,850
Cost: $100
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/329898881140400/

OP: Williams Big Daddy Nickel Vintage Pinball Machine. Needs work

#10759 5 years ago

Game/Type: Pretty Baby / EM
Year: January 1965
Production: 1,300
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: If interested ask me for the contact info

OP: Hi. I have a 1964 Williams Pretty Baby Pinball in great condition. Very nice backglass and playfield. It turns on all lights come on but that's it. It is on free play but will not start a game. $300 or best offer . I can't get it to load pictures so please text me, and I can send you pictures. Thank you for your time.

#10760 5 years ago

Working $3,000 DMD pin for $1,000 OBO

Manufacturer: Midway
Game/Type: Judge Dredd / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1993
Production: 6,990
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Seller: Zach Hudson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/285401585628940/

OP: 1000 obo works great just don’t use it

#10761 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Cost: $400
Seller: Ron Messner
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2382198445140274/?sale_post_id=2382198445140274&rt=11
OP: I’m selling this game as a project. It’s been cleaned and new rubber. I’ve cleaned the score reels and lubricated. Backglass is very nice. Playfield has planking. Zipper flippers work. The case is rough. Lost a lot of paint.
When you start a game it gives you 1000 points and when the ball drains it counts off 2 balls. I’m not putting any more time in the game. Selling as is.

In the car

#10762 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Gold Wings / SS System 80B 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1986
Production: 3,260
Cost: ???
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/TX/San-Antonio/78255/2031231

DATES: THU 10/18 - SAT 10/20

#10763 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: #cyclone / SS System 11B 4 Player
Year: February 1988
Production: 9,408
Game/Type: #creature-from-the-black-lagoon / SS
Month/Year: December 1992
Production: 7,841
Manufacturer: Sega, Stern or Bally
Game/Type: Harley Davidson / SS 4 Player
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Seaford/11783/2035593

DATES: TUE 10/30

#10764 5 years ago

Game/Type: Knockout / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 2,085
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: cfl.craigslist.org link

OP: Light project machine. Best part of it is the Back Glass, beautiful. Needs rubber, cleaning, match unit (I have an extra), and back door. All plastics are good, none broken. Good winter project for someone who likes EMs. Game does power up and has limited function. Call if interested, texts will be assumed to be scammers and ignored.
Thanks for looking.

#10765 5 years ago

Game: Hayburners
Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1951
Production: ???
Cost: $800
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

OP: Hayburners - Mechanical Horse Racing Game Pinball. A mild project. Cabinet is nice and backglass is new repro. Playfield is nice and already cleaned up. Needs reassembly. Was working when taken apart FWIW. Comes with new repro plastics, new bumper caps, new background scenery, new score cards, Will make a very nice game when done. Also comes with a spare game "Handicap" very similar Williams horse racing game for part or restore.

#10766 5 years ago

Game/Type: Alien Poker / SS
Year: October 1980
Production: 6,000
Cost: $650
Seller: Warren Larson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1345066642203646/permalink/1982806378429666/?sale_post_id=1982806378429666&rt=11

OP: A nice players condition Alien Poker by William's. Everything works. Boards are clean. In Mount Pleasant Iowa. $650

#10767 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: The Simpsons / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1990
Production: 5,502
Cost: $1000
Link/Contact: knoxville.craigslist.org link

OP: This data east the Simpsons is a project in every sense of the term.

I picked this up in a trade and have been collecting the parts to try and bring it back to life. I have been way too lazy to start so I figured I would put it out there to see if someone else wanted it. The price is basically what I have in it. I think it would make a nice player machine if someone wanted to take the time to put it back.

The machine is completely taken apart... I mean completely. The playfield is stripped on top and bottom. Nothing left on it. The cabinet is as well. It is missing the sound board and does not have the sound or game ROMs. It is missing some minor things like back glass trim but nothing major. Everything else should be there. It has a brand new never opened rottendog MPU, power supply, and display. There is a ppb board and two flipper boards (one rottendog one data east). The back glass has some flaking but has been sealed. There is a new set of cooling towers and I believe two extra that are also new in package. The playfield has been touched up and clear coated. It isn't perfect but will come out ok I think when all put back together. The legs I have are blue williams legs from a roadshow I believe.

It is what it is and being sold as is. I am listing it for $1000 but I am open to offers of cash and would also be open to trading it. Just let me know.

#10768 5 years ago

Game/Type: Satin Doll / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,400
Link/Contact: centralmich.craigslist.org link

OP: Satin Doll by Williams
has all its parts needs some work

#10769 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: Taxi / SS 4 Player
Year: August 1988
Production: 7,303
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CO/Evans/80620/2030523
DATES: FRI 10/12 - SAT 10/13

If anyone is curious, I went to this today and it sold for $3000.00 after the estate sale was over in after-hour bidding. And this was after the pin being listed at the estate sale for a whopping $6000!! It was in very nice shape, everything worked, no major cabinet dings or scratches, perfect backglass, and the playfield I'd say was a 9/10. Lola backglass with Marilyn on the playfield. I was in it up to $1700 - I would've gone a little more if it was a title I really wanted, but not $3K.

#10770 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

If anyone is curious, I went to this today and it sold for $3000.00 after the estate sale was over in after-hour bidding. And this was after the pin being listed at the estate sale for a whopping $6000!! It was in very nice shape, everything worked, no major cabinet dings or scratches, perfect backglass, and the playfield I'd say was a 9/10. Lola backglass with Marilyn on the playfield. I was in it up to $1700 - I would've gone a little more if it was a title I really wanted, but not $3K.

This is really valuable information - I was wondering how much machines went for at these. Did the person seem to know much about pinball, or was it just someone wanting a machine?

#10771 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Hey bluespin when are you going to find something within a few hours of ATL? Are you hogging everything local?

ypurchn Every once in a while I do find one local that I’m interested in, and I don’t share these rare local deals. I just picked up this great deal this morning.

A seller in Warner Robbins advertised on CL that she was having a garage sale and had a pinball machine, but no photos or title listed. I asked three simple questions; what is the title, do you have any pictures and how much. She replied quickly with basic pictures, it’s a Rocky and Bullwinkle and it’s $175 (not $1,750 but $175). I offered to pick it up the next night after work and offered to pay cash in person or PayPal friends and family. She agreed to hold it for me and accepted my PayPal f@f. Sometimes you luck out by being both aggressive in the search and making it easy for the seller to deal with you. Don’t ask for twenty pictures, the history of the game, etc.

Playfield and backglass are 9/10, front and sides of cabinet are 8/10, but back of cabinet has chunks of wood missing 5/10.

Twice I made the mistake of posting games that I was on the fence about buying, and others found the pin and bought it because I posted it here. I’m happy to post all the projects that I find, but I’m not interested in buying.
23620D26-AFB9-46A1-9362-6DB905E208DA (resized).jpeg23620D26-AFB9-46A1-9362-6DB905E208DA (resized).jpeg2B0413EB-6DF1-49A8-A140-FBC0A2CD915E (resized).jpeg2B0413EB-6DF1-49A8-A140-FBC0A2CD915E (resized).jpegC2FBC062-ABF4-41C5-A526-C6265574F21B (resized).jpegC2FBC062-ABF4-41C5-A526-C6265574F21B (resized).jpegF0523C1E-3D1A-4656-83A5-814D7439FAA2 (resized).jpegF0523C1E-3D1A-4656-83A5-814D7439FAA2 (resized).jpeg

#10772 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ypurchn Every once in a while I do find one local that I’m interested in, and I don’t share these rare local deals. I just picked up this great deal this morning.
A seller in Warner Robbins advertised on CL that she was having a garage sale and had a pinball machine, but no photos or title listed. I asked three simple questions; what is the title, do you have any pictures and how much. She replied quickly with basic pictures, it’s a Rocky and Bullwinkle and it’s $175 (not $1,750 but $175). I offered to pick it up the next night after work and offered to pay cash in person or PayPal friends and family. She agreed to hold it for me and accepted my PayPal f@f. Sometimes you luck out by being both aggressive in the search and making it easy for the seller to deal with you. Don’t ask for twenty pictures, the history of the game, etc.
Playfield and backglass are 9/10, front and sides of cabinet are 8/10, but back of cabinet has chunks of wood missing 5/10.
Twice I made the mistake of posting games that I was on the fence about buying, and others found the pin and bought it because I posted it here. I’m happy to post all the projects that I find, but I’m not interested in buying.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The wheel decal looks different than usual. Could it be a sample game?

#10773 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

This is really valuable information - I was wondering how much machines went for at these. Did the person seem to know much about pinball, or was it just someone wanting a machine?

I didn't see any of the people who made bids (you dropped a piece of paper in a drop box near the dealer's table), but I did see a few folks during the 90 minutes I was there milling about around it and playing it. For the time I was there, I was the only person who opened it up and looked at the playfield underside and the boards in the backbox. It probably went to someone just wanting a machine.

#10774 5 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I didn't see any of the people who made bids (you dropped a piece of paper in a drop box near the dealer's table), but I did see a few folks during the 90 minutes I was there milling about around it and playing it. For the time I was there, I was the only person who opened it up and looked at the playfield underside and the boards in the backbox. It probably went to someone just wanting a machine.

I feel like that can go both ways. Someone overpays for a Taxi, or you get a #CFTBL for the same price... definitely need to check one out if there's a decent machine up for sale

#10775 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

This is a well deserved find given all the work you put into helping people find pins and parts. I hope you enjoy it. R&B is an under appreciated title.

BUT I don’t think a R&B fits your collection theme best to let me buy it off of you. I’ll give you 10x on the investment.

#10776 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gorgar / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Seller: Carrie Prazeau Scherschel;
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/186571998908939/

OP: Huge Multi-family Barn/ moving/ down sizing SALE
Sunday 8-4 pm
October 13 and 14,2018
8562 Pleasure Valley Road
Waldron IN 46182
-Wayne Texaco Sky Chief Gas Pump
-PAC man pinball
-gorgar pinball

#10777 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: #swing-along / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July, 1963
Production: 4,710
Game/Type: #bonanza-gottlieb / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1964
Production: 2,640
Cost: $300 each
Seller: Stephanie Masterson
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/365168030348197/permalink/926324670899194/?sale_post_id=926324670899194&rt=11

OP: We have 3 available. Spinout is $1000 excellent condition, Swingalong $300 does work needs minor repair, Bonanza $300 does work needs minor repair. Mt Sterling KY

#10778 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Jive Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1970
Production: 465+ units appx. (!)
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Winnetka/91306/2036073

DATES: THU 10/25 - SAT 10/27

#10779 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: #star-trek-the-next-generation / SS DMD
Year: November 1993
Production: 11,728
Game/Type: #guns-n-roses / DMD
Year: July 1994
Production: 3,000
Contact/Link:

Me: The ad is still up so they might still be available.

#10780 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

This is a well deserved find given all the work you put into helping people find pins and parts.

That’s some pinball karma. Nice find bluespin

#10781 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

That’s amazing. Great thread, I just found it! That’s a lot of hard work finding these! Cheers!

#10782 5 years ago

Game/Type: Millionaire / SS System 11A 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1987
Production: 3,500
Cost: $650 obo
Pinsider: acitti
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70125

Game/Type: Big Shot / EM 2 Player
Year: August, 1973
Production: 2,900
Pinsider: acitti
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70124

#10783 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

The wheel decal looks different than usual. Could it be a sample game?

Just faded

#10784 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

ESTATE SALE
Game/Type: #star-trek-the-next-generation / SS DMD
Year: November 1993
Production: 11,728
Game/Type: #guns-n-roses / DMD
Year: July 1994
Production: 3,000
Contact/Link:
Me: The ad is still up so they might still be available.

Where's the original ad for this please

#10785 5 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Where's the original ad for this please

Sorry. It's an online auction: FRI 10/12 - TUE 10/23
https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Pleasant-Hill/94523/2035866

Maybe I post too much, and I should slow down to avoid making errors...

#10786 5 years ago

Game/Type: Super Soccer / EM
Year: January 1975
Production: 7,130
Seller: Edward Seigler
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/2387753337918118/?sale_post_id=2387753337918118&rt=11

OP: Gottlieb Super Soccer. Worked prior to putting into storage. Recently worked on a test generator. Needs a good scrubbing and a rubber kit, bit other than that, it is working and all there.

#10787 5 years ago

Game/Type: Air Aces / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1974
Production: 3,085
Pinsider: pinplayerinva
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70094

OP: Unshopped and untested. I don’t do EMs. Powers on and coils are firing but I don’t know how to do anything with it. Backglass is beautiful.

#10789 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: NBA Fastbreak / SS
Year: March 1997
Production: 4,414
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Anaheim/92807/2028000

DATES: THU 11/01 - SAT 11/03

#10790 5 years ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Jungle / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,775
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Bellmore/11710/1993275

DATES: FRI 10/19 - SUN 10/21

#10791 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS Widebody
Year: October 1980
Production: 6,301
Cost: $1,000 OBO
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling this 1980 STERN FLIGHT 2000 Pinball Machine. It does work and just played it and hate to let it go. It has been well played and shows some signs of wear on the inside board as seen in the pictures. I would suggest new some new rubber and a good tune up. It comes with key, paperwork with schematics for testing the unit. Call Scott at show contact info
. Selling for $1000 OBO, Cash Only, No Shipping, No Checks, No Scammers and No Bullshit!!!! If you see the post it's still available.

#10792 5 years ago

Game/Type: Hollywood / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1976
Production: ?
Cost: $250 OBO
Contact/Link: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: 1976 Chicago Coin Hollywood Pinball Machine. We are SELLING as USED. Turns On. It is completed, has keys/ball but needs some repairs. SELLING AS IS, NOTHING IN THE BACKGROUND GOES WITH THIS LISTING. WILL NOT SHIP MUST BE PICKED UP. TAKING ANY OFFERS, NEED TO GET IT OUT QUICKLY! PICKUP ONLY.

#10793 5 years ago

PITCH AND BAT

Game/Type: All Star Baseball /Pitch and Bat
Year: 1962
Production: ????
Link/Contact: atlanta.craigslist.org link

OP: True barn find! Grafics are really good. Machine needs cleaning really bad from being in a covered room in shed. This is really a popular game and hard to find in this shape. It looks complete and should cleanup nice.$400.00

#10794 5 years ago

That $400 Air Aces looks like a good buy. Got too many at the museum right now, otherwise I'd get it.

Two weeks ago y'all posted that beater Extra Inning wedgehead for $3000. A joke, surely... but even for 1/10th the price it's a TERRIBLE game. Might even be worse than Road Race.

"RFAR" = Rare For A Reason

#10795 5 years ago

Important thread - free machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-surfer-on-the-side-of-the-road-anyone-want-it

-Rob
-Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 potentiometer solutions

#10796 5 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Important thread - free machine.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-surfer-on-the-side-of-the-road-anyone-want-it
-Rob
-Visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 potentiometer solutions

I need to move apparently. A freaking entire game for free at the side of the road. WOW

#10797 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Pretty Baby / EM
Year: January 1965
Production: 1,300
Cost: $300 OBO
Link/Contact: If interested ask me for the contact info
OP: Hi. I have a 1964 Williams Pretty Baby Pinball in great condition. Very nice backglass and playfield. It turns on all lights come on but that's it. It is on free play but will not start a game. $300 or best offer . I can't get it to load pictures so please text me, and I can send you pictures. Thank you for your time.

Seller dropped the price to $275 and created a Facebook marketplace ad.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/groups/?multi_permalinks=539294206483121&notif_id=1539649156479010&notif_t=group_activity

#10798 5 years ago

Game/Type: Charlie's Angels / SS 4 Player
Mo/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
Cost: $500
Seller: Michael T Henley
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/926935934179389/

OP: Charlie's Angel's pinball machine
Boots but ball return keeps firing
Board issue I'm pretty sure
Has remote battery pack installed
Cab is in nice shape
Pf has wear
Bg is good except for the skin color is flaking needs sealed .
Great project just need the space

#10799 5 years ago

Game/Type: Race Time / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1959
Production: 950 (!)
Seller: Andrew Strzemp
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1874391859303964/

OP: Great old machine, this machine is running and can be played. Note: White rubber rings should be changed, some missing and some cracking due to age. This is a natural wood frame, mechanical machine still with cigarette holders on each side with original natural burns marks.
This is a vintage machine and will be sold as is.

Me: Only three pinsiders own this game

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 169.00
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Boards
Troxel Repair

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 26,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 216 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/216?hl=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.