IMG_0166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0108 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0145 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
427544480_438001162096613_4726558780365908600_n (resized).jpg
432351887_946619277018071_8910572839030189925_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 26,087 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 522.
#10251 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Spring Break / SS System 80B, 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1987
Production: 3,550
Cost: $650
Seller: Jeff Morehead
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/?multi_permalinks=2327015837325202&notif_id=1535574686544127&notif_t=group_activity

OP: It is in decent cosmetic shape, Game partially works, display is good and game goes into attract mode. when the game boots up some computer controled lamps lock on, game doesn’t start a game. Delivery is available to the Cleveland Pinball show.

#10252 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Flash / SS System 4, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $600
Seller: Derek Horner
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/?multi_permalinks=2327015837325202&notif_id=1535574686544127&notif_t=group_activity

OP: Works and plays but needs work. Sound doesn’t always work but does work sometimes when started.
Backglass is rough but playfield is very very nice.
Cabinet art is nice but someone ripped the top off with one bolt still in it. So it ripped a hole and the head is only held on with 3 bolts now. But the rest of the cabinet is really nice.

It’s located in Johnstown Pa 15902.

#10253 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Paradise / EM 2 player
Month/Year: November 1965
Production: 2,100
Cost: $650 OBO
Link/Contact: jerseyshore.craigslist.org link
OP: 1965 Gottlieb Paradise pinball for sale.
Everything works. Hula dancer and roto-projector work fine.
I just cleaned /waxed playfield, replaced rubbers, replaced bad bulbs and tumbled all metal parts.
Did some work on the front of cabinet and coin door because it was in bad shape. Ended up repainting the front of the cabinet. The whole cabinet was repainted at some point but it's not the best paint job.
Backglass has some touch ups. Plastics are good and straight. Playfield is really good although someone named Keith felt the need to immortalize their name on the playfield. Jack and Ralph also make an appearance but they were smart enough to do it on the shooter lane rail and apron.
Asking 650.
Located in NJ 08723

Price drop to $600

#10254 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: #supersonic /SS
Year: October 1979
Production: 10,340
Cost: $500 OBO
Game/Type: #capt-fantastic / EM 4 Player (Home model)
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $300 OBO
Pinsider: @mrsodapop
Link/Contact: Posted in a regional for sale thread

Got a Bally Super Sonic works good, some playfield wear, and player #4 display bad. Great backglass.-$500/offer.

Also for sale is Captain Fantastic and Dirt Brown Band (Home Edition): power supply rebuilt, motherboard gone through, and upgraded with John Roberts CPU. Nice playfield/backglass, bulbs replaced(GI with leds), recent ring kit.--$300/offer.
Can email or text pics.
Aaron

#10255 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

GARAGE SALE
Game/Type: Magnotron / EM 4 Player
August 1974
Production: 6,550
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: fortwayne.craigslist.org link
DATES: THU 08/30 - SAT 09/01

Come for the pinball, stay for the unrelated rant on humanity.

#10256 5 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Come for the pinball, stay for the unrelated rant on humanity.

I was just in Fort Wayne last weekend buying my grail pin. Long drive, but I never went into Fort Wayne proper, just the southern outskirts of town (rural).

#10257 5 years ago

Anywhere near Ossian by chance?

#10258 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I was just in Fort Wayne last weekend buying my grail pin. Long drive, but I never went into Fort Wayne proper, just the southern outskirts of town (rural).

What was the grail?

#10259 5 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

What was the grail?

Quicksilver. The playfield has a lot of wear, so now I’m looking for a nos or nice original playfield.

#10260 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Anywhere near Ossian by chance?

Yes

#10261 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

I wanted my Project Pin family to be the first to know that Pecos Pinball has placed their first pinball machine, a 1973 Williams Travel Time at the hotel McCoy here in Tucson!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-pecos-diary-my-journey-to-pinball-operator/page/3#post-4558668

I just put a Travel Time on route, my first pin on route. Now, you can own one for yourself. It's a truly unique game based on 'Time Units' and not balls per game.

I can't tell from the information given if this is a Project Pin or not! That usually means Project Pin.

Game/Type: Travel Time / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1973
Production: 3,450
Cost: $500
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link

Condition: "This is a players condition, 100% working 1973 Williams Travel Time Pinball Machine. I have gone through this machine to make sure all features work and do so reliably. All new rubber rings, new ball, new lights, cleaned and waxed playfield. This is NOT a project. It is ready to play and be enjoyed!

This is a players condition game. The backglass has some flaking (not terrible). The playfield has moderate wear and some touch ups. None of these things detract from the function or fun of the game.

Includes laminated copy of schematics and instruction manual."

#10262 5 years ago

Here is something you can do with your old pinballs. Glue a pinball to an ugly rubber doll's hand, call it 'The Pinball Machine Wizard' and sell it for $50!

Cost: $50
Contact/Link: miami.craigslist.org link

Condition: "SOLID SOFT RUBBER DOLL."

Pinball Machine Wizard (resized).pngPinball Machine Wizard (resized).png
#10263 5 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Here is something you can do with your old pinballs. Glue a pinball to an ugly rubber doll's hand, call it 'The Pinball Machine Wizard' and sell it for $50!
Cost: $50
Contact/Link: miami.craigslist.org link
Condition: "SOLID SOFT RUBBER DOLL."
[quoted image]

Looks like a Hobbit topper.

#10264 5 years ago

Game/Type: Space Mission / EM 4 player
Year: January 1976
Production: 11,652
Link/Contact: grandrapids.craigslist.org link

OP: Works 100% and plays great - just went through all steppers, relays etc and cleaned up! Cabinet has been repainted (white) by previous owner. Backglass has a couple of bad spots, but nothing horrible. Super Fun 4 Player game. Email with any questions, thanks!

#10265 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Lectronamo / SS
Year: August 1978
Production: 2,423
Cost: $800 OBO
Seller: Joey Giliberti
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/540343253061679/?sale_post_id=540343253061679&rt=11

OP: I need money for tuition and a car so this has to go before I can finish.
Cosmetically the machine is very good. Backglass has flaking as you can see in the photos but it's really not that bad. I'd say 7 out of 10. Playfield is really nice with just some wear around the pop bumpers. I'd say 9 of 10. It's got new rubber and the flippers have been rebuilt. Plastics are all good. The cabinet is pretty good, I'd say 7.5. more pics of that will come. I started working on the electronics but never finished. At this point it has almost all Bally boards except the lamp driver and the sound board. I bought a repaired MPU from TNT and continued replacing parts, mainly caps and chip sockets. Got it to a point where it would almost boot, but there was a ROM error. I replaced the ROMs but didn't realize I had to make modifications to the board to get them to work. That's where I left off. It will likely need many of the connectors re-pinned. When I got it to half-way boot I did confirm that the displays are all working and bright. There is an issue with the lockdown bar not locking in properly and the coin door is missing the lock Barrel. I do have the keys for the head. I have legs for it as well though they may not be pretty.
I won't ship it. In person only. The bulk of the machine is currently in storage, with the glass residing at my house. Open to reasonable offers

#10266 5 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $900
OP: Up for sale is a Bally Eight Ball Pinball machine. Pin has been totally gone over and many repairs have been made. See attached video for repairs. NOTE- All remaining repairs mentioned in the video have been completed. With that being said...machine has been in storage for a year and is being sold as-is (it is a 40+ year old machine). Will serve the next owner well.
Game/Type: King Kool / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1972
Production: 3,325
OP: Up for sale is a Gottlieb King Kool Pinball machine. Good condition and worked prior to being placed in storage. Needs to be shopped. Being sold as an as-is project pin.
Game/Type: Satin Doll / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1975
Production: 2,400
Cost: $650
OP: Up for sale is a Williams Pinball machine. Comes with a mint condition additional back glass. Pin is being sold as an as-is project pin. Little bit of tinkering and it will be a great machine.
Game/Type: Swing-Along / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: July, 1963
Production: 4,710
Game/Type: Honey / EM
Year: May 1972
Production: 6,301
OP: Up for sale is a Williams Honey Pinball machine. Good condition and worked prior to being placed in storage. Needs to be shopped. Being sold as an as-is project pin.
Seller: Edward Seigler
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/1048619985315353/?sale_post_id=1048619985315353&rt=11

#10267 5 years ago

Game/Type: Big Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1965
Production: 2,950
Link/Contact: monterey.craigslist.org link

OP: have an original Ms Pacman standup machine, a Big Chief original Pinball machine and a Sercoma (International Game Technologies- The video poker gaming machines company) standup video poker machine. These are all original machines, that have been sitting in storage for 20+ years. Conditions vary. I also have a soda vending and candy vendng machine. Would be a good addition to any man cave or ???? What do you have for trade.

#10268 5 years ago

Game/Type: Galaxy / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1980
Production: 4,947
Cost: $900 OBO
Pinsider: Pinhead86
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68454

OP: Thinking about letting this one go for another pin, game plays but needs work. Could use a shop job, and a backglass. All the displays work but the credit display has what appears to be a cold solder joint. I put a few leds in it but not complete. This is actually a pretty fun game.

#10269 5 years ago

EM Parts Galore!

Pinsider: dragster73
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68489

OP: I'm Posting this for a friend. The provided link is to a craigslist ad. Parts are located In Macomb County Michigan.

detroit.craigslist.org link

Please note. I tried to use another location other than my location and Pinside complained about longitude and latitude location. The parts in this link are within 10 minutes of he Pinside location.

#10270 5 years ago

Game/Type: Sinbad / SS
Year: May 1978
Production: 12,950
Cost: $475
Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156662351282375

OP: Complete but not working

#10271 5 years ago

Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Cost: $285
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/234011660625569/

OP: 1976 Bally Flip Flop pinball. Works but needs repairs. I have new rubbers and other parts for it but yet to install. It is actually in fair-good condition. Also, I have a service manual and playfield and rubber chart. The playfield glass is missing. If interested, please private message me.

#10272 5 years ago

Game/Type: A-Go-Go / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1966
Production: 5,100
Cost: $375
Seller: Michael Del Edward Light
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2198606470385279/

OP: Pinball Machine- A-GO-GO. Working condition. Buyer to pick up.

#10273 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Flipper Pool /EM 1 player
Year: October 1965
Production: 700 (!) - (This is the add-a-ball version of Bank a Ball)
Cost: Current Bid $405.01 (ends in 4 days)
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Gottlieb Flipper Pool
OP: Gottlieb Flipper Pool
Add-A-Ball Game
Original unrestored condition
Complete & 100% operational
Local pick up only - no shipping

Same seller, with the same pictures is reselling this item. Ebay shows that the original listing sold for $421, but here it is relisted with a $300 minimum bid. It could be that the winning bidder failed to pay.
ebay.com link: Gottlieb Flipper Pool

#10274 5 years ago

Game/Type: Playboy / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: Current Bid $455
Link/Contact: ebay.com link: playboy pinball machine

OP: Bally Playboy pinball machine, the machine is not working however, all lights work when plugged in, a professional repairman diagnosed the repairs to get it running and the estimated cost is $800.00 also, the front board is not mounted it was removed by the repairman for diagnosis but not reattached. The machine stopped working eight months ago I can reassure you that the machine is complete with no missing parts and worked great when I used it and is in very good shape cosmetically. No shipping

#10275 5 years ago

Game/Type: Tropic Isle / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 2,700
Cost: Min Bid $500
Contact/Link: ebay.com link: Tropic Isle pinball machine by Gottlieb 1963

OP: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, I WILL NOT SHIP THIS. PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT COME AND GET THIS.

The game is located in the Twin City area of Minnesota.
I have a "Tropic Isle" Pin Ball machine made by Gottlieb for sale. This is a real full size Pin Ball machine that you would see in arcades, bars, and various businesses. The "Tropic Isle"machine was first introduced in 1963 with a total of 2,700 units made. It is a model 186, serial #05909. I do not know the exact year of manufacture for this unit but it would be sometime shortly after 1963. This game has not been restored, however it is in working condition and plays very nicely. This is an electro-mechanical game,there are no circuit boards, just point contacts, relays and solenoids. I have just put in all new rubber on the playing field and I have 30 replacement bulbs. It shows 2,775 games played on the meter but I think I reset that when I got it. The playing field is in good condition but not perfect. The back glass looks OK but has had repairs to it and it is hard to see the monkeys in certain areas as they move up the tree. The cabinet is sound but has wear and paint loss. The chrome is dull however I did do some polishing sense the pictures were taken and it looks much better. I do not have the coin mechanism but I do have the keys. The top glass has scratches and the legs have been painted. Having said all that, this game still plays very nice and would be a good candidate for restoration or just use it as is. The game does come apart for moving. It would fit in a minivan. The game measures 26" wide, 56" deep, 70"tall. It would be perfect for a game room or man cave, or sorority house. You can come and check it out and play a game, now’s your chance to own a piece of history. The game is located in the Twin City area of Minnesota, contact me for exact location.

#10276 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Playboy / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: Current Bid $455
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Playboy Pinball Machine
OP: Bally Playboy pinball machine, the machine is not working however, all lights work when plugged in, a professional repairman diagnosed the repairs to get it running and the estimated cost is $800.00 also, the front board is not mounted it was removed by the repairman for diagnosis but not reattached. The machine stopped working eight months ago I can reassure you that the machine is complete with no missing parts and worked great when I used it and is in very good shape cosmetically. No shipping

He doesn't say anything about the $200 worth of displays that are missing?

#10277 5 years ago

A-Go-Go is one of the preeminent Pointy People pins. But the art wasn’t done by Christian Marche. It was done by Jerry Kelly - a classic period piece.

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=27&picno=5982

#10278 5 years ago

Game/Type: Bobby Orr's Power Play / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 13,750
Cost: $825
Seller: Coinop Warehouse
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse/posts/10156662815972375

OP: Picked up a Bally Power Play from an estate sale. Game has an Alltek Ultimate MPU but displays didn't come on when we were there to load it up, so I think something is probably just loose. Cabinet is painted but the backglass and playfield are pretty decent. Game is now in our warehouse. $825

#10279 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Title: Eager Beaver
Game/Type: EM 2 player
Month Year: April 1965
Production: 1,301
Seller: Mary Hampton
Contact/link: Facebook Marketplace

Eager Beaver pin.
Price drop to $300.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/419575784868030/permalink/1048625025296433/?sale_post_id=1048625025296433&rt=11

#10280 5 years ago

GARAGE SALE

Game/Type: Cue Ball Wizard /DMD
Year: 1992
Production: 5,700
Link/Contact: lincoln.craigslist.org link

DATES: FRI 08/31 - Starts 7AM

#10281 5 years ago

Game/Type: Flip Flop / EM
Year: November 1974
Production: 5,350
Link/Contact: tricities.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale: 1975 Bally's "Flip Flop" pinball machine. This is a rare collectors item that is fully functioning. We don't have space for it anymore. Would be able to help deliver in the Johnson City area. No trades cash only.

This has a much higher value than 500.00 OBO we just need to move it.

#10282 5 years ago

Game/Type: Gizmo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1948
Production: Unknown
Cost: $250
Contact/Link: nwct.craigslist.org link

OP: condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Williams
model name / number: Gizmo
Rare Gizmo Pinball Machine by Williams

Needs a major restoration or can be a cool decoration piece for your bar, game room or man cave. Currently on crates because I only have 3 legs. Back glass is in great condition with great graphics.

Located on Route 7 in southern New Milford.

#10283 5 years ago

Game/Type: Memory Lane / SS M-100, 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1978
Production: 2,624
Cost: $550
Contact/Link: neworleans.craigslist.org link

OP: This machine plays well and has coin box. The number two play score display works in and out. Points are added sometimes for no reason Still fun to play.

#10284 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Had a buy it now for $500 when the auction first came on. Couldn't pull the trigger with those three pictures.

#10285 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-firepower-20

Firepower and Lost World $300 each! Projects for sure, but that's a great price, imo!

#10286 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Darling / EM
Month/Year: September 1973
Production: 3,677
Cost: $425
Link/Contact: peoria.craigslist.org link
OP: Cabinet and Playfield look good. Backglass has flaking. Occasionally it may not reset to 0.
One flipper is a little bit weaker than the other flipper. Pretty good machine for 45 years old.
Local pick-up only!

Now listed on Mr. Pinball Classifieds for $425

#10287 5 years ago

Game/Type: Fun-Fest / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 6,025
Cost: $600 obo
Pinsider: pbwiz
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68515

#10288 5 years ago

I thought that as well at first and then I realized that he was holding the backglass (his hand is in the upper left corner) upright in front of the backbox so the display holes are not aligned with the displays. I think he's talking about the backglass when he says "the front board was removed" and just doesn't know how to put it back in.

#10289 5 years ago
Quoted from FelixTCat:

I thought that as well at first and then I realized that he was holding the backglass (his hand is in the upper left corner) upright in front of the backbox so the display holes are not aligned with the displays. I think he's talking about the backglass when he says "the front board was removed" and just doesn't know how to put it back in.

I didn't notice that! The next question I would have is what is up with the mouse trap on the playfield? Why would someone leave that when taking pictures?

#10290 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Firepower and Lost World $300 each!

wait for it......
If I was only closer.

#10291 5 years ago

I didn't notice that! The next question I would have is what is up with the mouse trap on the playfield? Why would someone leave that when taking pictures?

My first thought was to hide a bad wear spot on the playfield but in the middle picture you can see the spot under the mousetrap so it's not that. I'm more concerned with all of the dried white stuff on the glass and lockdown bar (for a playboy pin)

#10292 5 years ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Four Million B.C. / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 3,550
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Chicago/60645/1993191

DATES: TU 09/04

#10293 5 years ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS
Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $700
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a nice looking non working flash that pops f2 fuse...I think bad driver board I am not a pinball tech. ..I will trade my flash plus up too $700 in cash for a nice working pinball machine.

#10294 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Great project pinball machine. Excellent back glass and play field. Minor planking on play field. Looks like someone touched up paint on exterior cabinet . Complete four flipper game. Desirable title. Great 70's art work.

#10295 5 years ago

Game/Type: Ballyhoo / Pure Mechanical 1 Player
Year: October 1932
Production: 50,000 units
Link/Contact: wausau.craigslist.org link

DATES: FRI 08/31 - SAT 09/01

#10296 5 years ago

Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Independence Day / DMD
Year: June 1996
Production: 1,500
Cost: $1,200
Link/Contact: lasvegas.craigslist.org link

#10297 5 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $750
Link/Contact: reading.craigslist.org link

OP: 1978 Bally Eight Ball pinball machine. Excellent working order. New control board, new power supply, spare bulbs, wall posters and many extra parts. The art work on the backglass is in excellent condition and priceless with an image of Fonzi and Pinky Tuscadero. You will have years of fun with this affordable machine. I am selling it because the kids are grown and gone. Pick-up and cash only.

#10298 5 years ago

Game/Type: Grand Lizard / SS
Year: April 1986
Production: 2,750
Link/Contact: kansascity.craigslist.org link

OP: Player's Grand Lizard. Cabinet is rough in spots and the background music doesn't work.
Has LEDs, rebuilt lower flippers, new eos and cabinet switches. Upper playfield is a decal and lower has factory mylar. New inlane guides and a playfield protector have been installed for smooth flow. Plays great!

#10299 5 years ago

Game/Type: Jumping Jack / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,975
Cost: $695
Link/Contact: allentown.craigslist.org link

OP: Up for sale is it Gottlieb jumping jack full size pinball machine.

Machine should be considered a project or a base for a restoration.

Plastics and Playfield look pretty good and the back glass looks excellent.

The inside Electronics also look fairly good. However the game does not power up at all. I have tried checking the fuses but I am fairly unfamiliar with electromechanical machines.

The main cabinet looks fairly typical for his age. The head is on the rougher side with some peeling wood at the top and touch-ups on the sides. Legs are rusty.

#10300 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Grand Lizard / SS
Year: April 1986
Production: 2,750
Link/Contact: kansascity.craigslist.org link
OP: Player's Grand Lizard. Cabinet is rough in spots and the background music doesn't work.
Has LEDs, rebuilt lower flippers, new eos and cabinet switches. Upper playfield is a decal and lower has factory mylar. New inlane guides and a playfield protector have been installed for smooth flow. Plays great!

This one is currently on Pinside for a little cheaper.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67881

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 26,087 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 522.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/206?hl=felixtcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.