Topic Stats

• 11,121 posts
  • 388 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by hoov
  • Topic is favorited by 340 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 912 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EF9ACBFE-58AE-4C99-8908-6A8B8ABE7B10 (resized).png
Wing Ding (resized).jpg
909f3c991f7d5ac821405cbae48ffd4f6ffcf91e (resized).jpg
Charlies Angeles (resized).jpg
IMG_9474 (resized).jpg
IMG_9472 (resized).jpg
IMG_9473 (resized).jpg
IMG_9471 (resized).jpg
00l0l_72gqWWoznO8_1200x900 (resized).jpg
Derby (resized).jpg
bowler (resized).jpg
Harem (resized).jpg
Pinup (resized).jpg
flash (resized).jpg
IMG_9233 (resized).JPG
IMG_9232 (resized).JPG

There are 11121 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 223.
#10001 3 months ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Well, that didn't take long.

I inquired. I had a Magic City before....fun game. They said it sold a week ago and they never deleted the ad.

#10002 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You can usually find a pallet or ten outside grocery stores like Kroger, around the back where the semis deliver. Buy a $10 pack of the neon orange ratchet straps at Harbor Freight...maybe a roll of shrinkwrap and cardboard or whatever your padding items of choice are when shipping. When you have it all packed and strapped to the pallet, take it to the back door at the Fastenal store. Knock on the back door, give them the password, and they'll take your pallet and ship it.

I agree with this except that most people don't have a pickup/flatbed trailer to transport an already palletized game. Unload the game onto a pallet from the back of your pickup, suv, etc. Here's what I suggest:

Place the cabinet on its back (coin door on top)
Place the backbox on the pallet with the backglass facing the playfield (for ems), on top of the neck for ss (pre DMD) pins
Place a cardboard box between the cabinet and head
Shrink the head to the cabinet.
Stand the legs up against the bottom of the cabinet and shrink them to the cabinet
Place the keys in the coin door
Place the leg bolts and head bolts in a ziploc bag and place inbetween the cabinet and the shrink film
Use a strap over the top of the pin to secure the pin to the pallet
Repeat with the second strap

#10003 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

You can usually find a pallet or ten outside grocery stores like Kroger, around the back where the semis deliver. Buy a $10 pack of the neon orange ratchet straps at Harbor Freight...maybe a roll of shrinkwrap and cardboard or whatever your padding items of choice are when shipping. When you have it all packed and strapped to the pallet, take it to the back door at the Fastenal store. Knock on the back door, give them the password, and they'll take your pallet and ship it.

I just completed my first shipment with Fastenal. To further others' comments, I can tell you they will not insure the game unless it's in a wooden crate. Forget that. Mine was not crated, only shrink wrapped. It arrived fine -- no damage. Of course, it all depends on how well the shipping party protects everything when strapping to the pallet. Nothing can extend past the edge of the pallet. So you must strap the cabinet to the pallet standing up, not flat. They must be able to unload from your trailer/vehicle with a pallet jack. It is probably easier for most people to just bring the pallet and game separately to the store, then get it all wrapped and strapped to the pallet at the store. I found the Fastenal people very helpful. Pallets are available all over the place. Straps are cheap at home depot or harbor freight tools.

#10004 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Yeah, sure. I drive a Saturn station wagon. I have room to move one pin with a removable back box. No room to haul an empty pallet, let alone one carrying a pinball machine.

#10005 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Playboy / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
Cost: $900 obo
Pinsider: dudah
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67720

#10006 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Sinbad / SS
Year: May 1978
Production: 12,950
Cost: $605
Pinsider: HeyItsMeDusty
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67719

#10007 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Yeah, sure. I drive a Saturn station wagon. I have room to move one pin with a removable back box. No room to haul an empty pallet, let alone one carrying a pinball machine.

You have a convertible station wagon?

Mover's blanket on your roof, you've already got the straps.

I'm kidding of course. Unless, , , ,

conv stat (resized).jpg
#10008 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

That's how it works for us, but he's referring to the person who has no interest in pinball and just wants to get rid of their machine(s). They make you break it down and haul it off. They don't even want to touch it much less go get a pallet, wrap and straps, then drag it off to a shipper.

#10009 3 months ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Jungle King / EM 1 Player
Features: AAB
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 825 (!)
Cost: ????
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NC/Yanceyville/27379/1974384

DATE: SAT 08/18

#10010 3 months ago

ESTATE SALE

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Striker Xtreme, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 2000
Production: ?
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MD/La-Plata/20646/1976442

DATES: FRI 08/17 - SUN 08/19

#10011 3 months ago

Bat Poop High Speed is up for sale again...fourth time in ten months!

Post#6452 10 months ago $100
Post#9326 31 days ago $350
Post#9856 16 days ago $350
Now $150!

Note: Seller will not ship this. I see a pinball machine that has a populated playfield and an extra populated playfield.

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $150
Contact/Link: denver.craigslist.org link

OP: I have a project High Speed for sale. This is more than likely a parts machine or for those who like pinball/arcade restorations. This is NOT a ready to go machine and well take a good bit of time to even get back into service. The playfield has some wear and the head unit is missing most of the boards, the backglass, the topper, and has some swelling. There is also some dried bat poop on it due to where it was stored for awhile. Once again, this is a project, not anywhere near a ready to go machine.

#10012 3 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Ok and I drive a Volt. I could probably get it done or rent a truck if the game was priced right. If you want it done you gotta put in a bit of effort or cash to make it happen.

#10013 3 months ago

git ya a donkey. they can haul a pallet and game to Fastenal no problem.

donkey-work (resized).jpg
#10014 3 months ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Ok and I drive a Volt. I could probably get it done or rent a truck if the game was priced right. If you want it done you gotta put in a bit of effort or cash to make it happen.

It's a long story and its not not for me.

#10015 3 months ago

Did someone here snag this EBD? I emailed fairly quickly but got a response 5 hours later it was most likely sold.

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#10016 3 months ago

Game/Type: Buck Rogers / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1980
Production: 7,410
Cost: $450
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/218718358986926/

OP: Antique Buck Rogers pinball machine. Very rare.

#10017 3 months ago

Game/Type: Joust / 2 player EM
Year: September 1969
Production: 1,050
Cost: $650
Seller: Greg Cancasci
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968/permalink/2226753540685556/?sale_post_id=2226753540685556&rt=11

OP: Super nice Bally Joust pinball machine with a perfect backglass & very nice playfield. Playfield was torn down, waxed with 3 coats of wax with a high speed drill, all screws & posts tumbled, them re-assembled with all new rubbers & a new mirrored pinball! Every target, bumper, bulbs, score reel....ALL working perfectly!! Get a very nice machine for a good price!! PM me to come see it, play it & take it!!

#10018 3 months ago

Game/Type: Beat the Clock / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Mo/Year: November 1985
Production: 500
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1955834844717207/

OP: When i got this all but the top flipper worked. I got the boards repaired but now the fuse controlling the solenoids blows every time i hit the right flipper. May be an easy fix. Play field is in mediocre shape but it was working. Still powers on, had sound and scores. Just no solenoids are working. Door and legs look good. Replaced all flipper coils. If you are good at working on these you may get a good deal. Adding a lot of pics so that you get a feel for the condition. Don’t low ball me please.

#10019 3 months ago

Game/Type: Super Star / EM 1 player
Mo/Year: August 1972
Production: 3,801
Cost: $225
Seller: John Winfrey II
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/306690610084009/

OP: 1974 williams pinball machine
Bought to restore but not gonna happen for me.taking up space.gotta go

#10020 3 months ago

Omni pinball arcade shuffle bowler

Cost: $100
Seller: Brian Bushey (Pinsider the96stang )
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/permalink/1874906639243618/?sale_post_id=1874906639243618&rt=11

OP: I have a shuffle bowler pinball arcade machine for sale. It does not work but the boards are clean. If someone is looking for a project for a man cave and wants to turn the lane into a bar top you can have it for free without the circuit boards. The circuit boards are the same ones used in pinball machines.

#10021 3 months ago

Game/Type: Fire!! Star / SS 4 player
Mo/Year: August 1987
Production: 7,700
Cost: $1000 (started at $500. Best of luck here)
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722775104767384

Pinball machine, have glass piece for display but currently not on- needs to be repaired by arcade place. Have not used in over a year. PPU Des peres.

#10022 3 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

Game/Type: Fire!! Star / SS 4 player
Mo/Year: August 1987
Production: 7,700
Cost: $1000
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/722775104767384
Pinball machine, have glass piece for display but currently not on- needs to be repaired by arcade place. Have not used in over a year. PPU Des peres.

This one started at $500 and they upped it after an hour or so.

#10023 3 months ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

This one started at $500 and they upped it after an hour or so.

Must have gotten quite a few offers.

#10024 3 months ago

Manufacturer: Segasa
Game/Type: Cannes / Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1976
Production: N/A
Cost: $450 obo
Pinsider: WeSailors4
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67763

#10025 3 months ago

Game/Type: Flash / SS System 4, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1979
Production: 19,505
Cost: $800
Pinsider: jho159
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67758

#10026 3 months ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Champ / EM
Month/Year: June 1973
Production: 4,070
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ortonville/48462/1976964

DATES: FRI 08/17 - SAT 08/18

#10027 3 months ago

ESTATE SALE

Game/Type: Xenon / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Cost: $2,800 OBO
Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Wipe Out / DMD System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1993
Production: 2,150
Cost: $2,200 OBO
Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Tales From the Crypt / DMD
Month/Year: November 1993
Production: 4,500
Cost: $4,500 OBO

DATES: FRI 08/17 - SAT 08/18

Me: Typical Chicago Estate Sale. Starting price equal to highest Ebay sale OBO

#10028 3 months ago

AUCTION

Game/Type: Wizard / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Game/Type: Nip-It / EM
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 4,580
Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM
Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM Pitch and Bat
Year: April 1969
Production: ????
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Almont/48003/1978311

DATE: SAT 09/08

#10029 3 months ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Segasa
Game/Type: Cannes / Electro-mechanical (EM) 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1976
Production: N/A
Cost: $450 obo
Pinsider: WeSailors4
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67763

SOLD......to me!

#10030 3 months ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM 1 player
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
Cost: $100
Link/Contact: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: It's a project I'll never get to and it's taking up the space in my gameroom I need for a kegerator so it's got to go! It's complete, but needs to be completely gone through, and I mean completely! Play field and backglass are in OK shape, definitely presentable. Playfiemd has bed. Touched up in a couple of spots but nothing huge or horrible. $100 bucks and you haul it out of the house, (Don't worry, I'll help you). I can take better pics once I clean the pile of stuff off of it. Anyway, if you're interested, let me know!

#10031 3 months ago

Game/Type: Firepower / SS
Year: February 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: Make Offer
Link/Contact: fredericksburg.craigslist.org link

OP: Turns on. However, has a burning smell when it does. Seems like a simple fix. Make me an offer. $$
Me: Magic smoke!

#10032 3 months ago

Game/Type: Mata Hari / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1977
Production: 16,260
Cost: $950 OBO
Link/Contact: knoxville.craigslist.org link

OP: Pinball Machine All original, very nice condition however not working at this time. Lights up but no action.

#10033 3 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: Turns on. However, has a burning smell when it does. Seems like a simple fix. Make me an offer. $$

lol I sent him an offer last night for $300 but no response

#10034 3 months ago

Game/Type: Team One / EM 1 player
Year: March 1977
Production: 650
Cost: $850
Link/Contact: lasalle.craigslist.org link

OP: Good condition and working except it kicks out a dead ball at game over. New rubber.

#10035 3 months ago

Game/Type: Black Pyramid / SS
Year: July 1984
Production: 2,500
Cost: $600 OBO
Game/Type: Jokerz! / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1988
Production: 5,403
Cost: $850 OBO
Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS System 1 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Cost: $400 OBO
Game/Type: Torch / SS System 1 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 3,880
Cost: $400 OBO
Game/Type: Mars God of War / SS System 80 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1981
Production: 5,240
Cost: $800 OBO
Pinsider: diane_sauer
Link/Contact: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67825

Me: These are the remnants of the 40+ project pin collection that she was selling off.

#10036 3 months ago

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS
Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: Current Bid $750
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Space Shuttle Williams Pinball Machine

OP: The pinball is complete. Has the manuals and both keys. The game needs some work cause it will light up but won’t boot the game the flippers even work but won’t kick the ball. The mpu is nice with no acid leaking. The playfield is worn. The cabinet has some scuffs in it. There is some light surface rust on a couple of the legs. The backglass is very nice with no peeling of flaking. Would be a great restoration project. Please ask any questions or to see more pics. Buyer to pick up or arrange own shipping.

#10037 3 months ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

lol I sent him an offer last night for $300 but no response

Now I know to offer him $320!
darcangeloel can you pick this up for me? lol

#10038 3 months ago

Game/Type: Grand Prix / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1976
Production: 10,554
Cost: $650 OBO
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Williams Grand Prix Pinball Electro Mechanical Em 4 Player 1976

OP: Bid is for a vintage Williams Grand Prix Pinball machine.

It is one of the very last Electro-Mechanical (EM) machines made, and is a 4-player model that came out in 1976.

Machine back glass and play field are in very good condition with only minor defects that do not detract from play; see photos. Legs have some rust. Back access metal panel has a tiny bit of black marker graffiti less than the size of an elementary school pink eraser; might come off.

The previous owner seems to have done some rewiring with LED lighting that runs cooler and needs less maintenance, but the unit is otherwise original as far as I know.

HOWEVER, the machine is not currently running. It ran great in 2016 when it went into storage in California. The owner before me had done an amazing job reconditioning the unit, but I moved and had to store it. In 2017, it was finally shipped to my new home in Texas, and when it arrived, it did not work. Everything lights up, but the score wheel continuously attempts to reset to zero and never stops. I feel a minor tune-up would solve the problem, but I can't be sure. The nearest repair shop to me is over 3 hours away, and why have it fixed it only to have it get jostled in my vehicle on the way home?

Please bid as "not working". If you have the skills to fix it, or have access to someone who can, this might be a great deal for you. Machine appears to be in great shape and even not working is priced well under the typical amount for this item; I paid $900 a few years ago...

I CANNOT ARRANGE SHIPPING. You will need to pick up the item in Plainview, Texas. I will deliver up to 200 miles or so (West Texas/Panhandle/South Plains, Eastern NM, Western OK) for 50 cents a mile.

OR YOU MAY ARRANGE YOUR OWN "WHITE GLOVE" DELIVERY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE FROM PLAINVIEW HIGH SCHOOL, 1501 QUINCY ST, PLAINVIEW TX 79072

Contact me about shipping BEFORE you bid.

NEXT DELIVERY OPPORTUNITY IS LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

#10039 3 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Fire should be an easy fix!

#10040 3 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Now I know to offer him $320!
darcangeloel can you pick this up for me? lol

ha, I guess so its about an hour from my house so two round trip . My bet is he saw my low ball and was like what a dick and then deleted the email hahaha

#10041 3 months ago
Quoted from darcangeloel:

ha, I guess so its about an hour from my house so two round trip . My bet is he saw my low ball and was like what a dick and then deleted the email hahaha

I was joking. He’ll probably go back to everyone that made an offer and give them an opportunity to make a better offer. On these make offer scenarios, it’s probably best to tell the seller that you are interested in buying it and you want to set a time to come inspect it. Tell him that you’ll bring equipment to move the game and cash. Don’t tell him that you want to look at it. He’ll think you’re a tire kicker. In your email ask for a phone number so that you can call him to set up the appointment.

Bring the maximum amount that you’re willing to pay in cash. Make the offer in person. It’s simple psychology. It’s easy to dismiss people emailing you when people never show for an appointment. When you are standing in front of the seller offering him cash it’s hard for him to turn you down

#10042 3 months ago

Game/Type: Skateball / SS
Year: 1980
Production: 4,150
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: rmn.craigslist.org link

OP:Original Pinball Machine that looks fairly complete, nice back glass to boot. This was purchased from a production company a few weeks ago and is being offered at the Gold Rush for the first time....great deal on a desirable project machine. Fully restored one available on the bay for $4200, Booth 001 at the show on the corner of 4th Street and Minnesota Ave. Pictures will be posted once the truck is unloaded, or just come on out

Me: Center playfield wear and someone decided it needed a paint job. Gold Rush is some big antique sale that happens every year (Thanks, Google!)

#10043 3 months ago

John

Team zone is an add a ball game. I have one, have it set on three balls per game, and a really high score for an extra ball. To me, this is a fun game.

Not sure on the price, but probably can’t go wrong if you hold onto it for awhile.

#10044 3 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

someone decided it needed a paint job

So they could not afford masking tape.
Perhaps taking just a moment to cut in coin door.........

#10045 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

So they could not afford masking tape.
Perhaps taking just a moment to cut in coin door.........

Painted by the shooter rod as well. I'd be surprised if they took the legs off (Wait, the legs come off!)

I love the coin slot for S.B.A Dollar.

#10046 3 months ago
Quoted from Billc479:

John
Team zone is an add a ball game. I have one, have it set on three balls per game, and a really high score for an extra ball. To me, this is a fun game.
Not sure on the price, but probably can’t go wrong if you hold onto it for awhile.

It’s the same playfield and game design as Abra Ca Dabra, just an add a ball feature and different artwork. Coinop has had one for sale for several months at $600

I already own an Abra Ca Dabra

#10047 3 months ago

One of those estate sales things.

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Lake-Forest/60045/1959729

Starts tomorrow. Lake Forest Ill.

There are:

1) Xenon.......................Bally

2) Tales from the Crypt....Data East

3) Wipeout......................Gottlieb

#10048 3 months ago

Wizard......Bally

Wizard looks nice for what I can tell.

https://www.estatesales.net/IL/River-Forest/60305/1922979

Starts tomorrow 8-17-18

River Forest Ill.

#10049 3 months ago

Rancho......Williams

https://www.estatesales.net/GA/Cumming/30040/1955466

Sale starts Sept. 7

Cumming GA

#10050 3 months ago

Disco.......Stern

https://www.estatesales.net/AZ/Mesa/85209/1950558

Sales starts 8-16 .....today

Mesa AZ

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 319.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
€ 15.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
€ 8.40
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oshkosh, WI
$ 10.00
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 19.95
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
€ 50.00
Boards
FLIPPROJETS
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11121 posts in this topic. You are on page 201 of 223.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside