Topic Stats

• 13,604 posts
  • 457 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 408 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,095 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_2019-08-20-00-39-05 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-14-56-56 (resized).png
Screenshot_2019-08-19-11-46-52 (resized).png
IMG_20190818_124647044 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190809_155326532 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190817_112644827 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190809_155315973 (resized).jpg
Taxi CL Ad (resized).png
20190815_102428 (resized).jpg
20190815_102411 (resized).jpg
20190815_102419 (resized).jpg
00H0H_dNaDfnOGkwY_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00L0L_3iJFLR1k8TG_1200x900 (resized).jpg
s-l1602 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-17-01-53-55 (resized).png

There are 13604 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 273.
#951 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Jack in the Box / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1973
Production: 8,300
Cost: Starting Bid $300 Buy It Now $400 Ends February 11th 7:09 AM MT

This one looks like somebody dumped dirt and rat excrement under the glass on the PF. Very beat up, and obviously needs some love. I'm actually debating...I love the BG on this thing...a shame it looks flaked.

#952 3 years ago

Here's a wood-rail (minus a backglass) on Mr. P today:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dealer, 1953 Williams: 325.
Williams single player project game. Game is complete except for a backglass. The game has a decent cabinet and playfield. There are nice plastics. Prefer local buyer.
Alex
anagy1@cox.net, Cheshire, Connecticut

Looks like BGResto.com does not have this title, so I'm guessing you'd be on your own to find or make a replacement glass.

#953 3 years ago

Here's a nice lookin' bingo for cheap. Backglass has a little flaking in the red boxes on the left, but aside from that it looks pretty grand as far as I can tell. Seller is pretty adamant about not shipping. Anyone in the pacific NW lookin' for a bingo?

Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Big Time/ >>>BINGO<<< EM
Month/Year: November 1954
Cost: $150 But it now
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Big Time Bingo Pinball Machine

OP Condition/Description: "PICKUP ONLY There are no keys, all doors open though. Lights up when plugged in. has stuck on solenoid so shut it back off. Looks Pretty original, no added on metal rails or front door. Comes with parts catalog. Will need work as old bingo's usually do. Sorry but...I WILL NOT SHIP OR DEAL WITH SHIPPERS OR WORK WITH SHIPPERS, SO BUYER PICKUP ONLY.Thanks for your cooperation. Please check my other pinball machines for sale and maybe pickup more than one while your making the trip."

#954 3 years ago

Okay, wow:

Game/Type: Bumper/ EM Flipperless
Month/Year: December, 1936
Cost: $10 starting bid ...evidently this is part of a LIVE AUCTION EVENT that begins this Saturday.
Link/Contact:ebay.com link » 30s 40s Bally Wooden Bumper Pinball Machine Lot 50a

I'm including some pix here just because I doubt there's a lot of these floating around and there were some interesting photo variants from what was found on IPDB:

s-l500_(resized).jpgs-l500_(1)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(7)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(3)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(2)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(4)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(6)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(5)_(resized).jpg

#955 3 years ago

**This posting has been deleted by its author.**
**Relisted again at higher price**
**relisted**
**This posting has expired.**
Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Little Chief / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Production: 6,300
Cost: $335 OBO Relisted at $350
Link/Contact: seattle.craigslist.org link

Condition: Playfield in rough shape. OP: "The body of the machine is in very good condition. Machine was working until recently, now only the lights go on."

#956 3 years ago

**Police Force, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.**

**Ad not found**
Game/Type: Lost World / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330
Cost: $500
Link/Contact: quadcities.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Due to a LARGE Volume of interested buyers for this machine,
and more online value research I have relisted and have adjusted
the selling price,
Has Perfect Original back glass
Playing field , outside case, glass, ect, are in Very Good Condition,
with very little wear or fading
Bumpers and actuators refurbished, all lights and counters work well too
NOTE: May need mother board refurbished or replaced (to make playable).
BTW Mother board does not show signs of corrosion or damage.
Self diagnostics says the board has an issue ?????
Everything was working Great, then it just quit? (Powers and Lights up fine)"

#957 3 years ago

Game/Type: Police Force / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August, 1989
Production: 4,757
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: newjersey.craigslist.org link
Condition: "non working for parts or repair.
machine was removed from a damp basement
wood has some mold stains on the inside of the machine
head unit is removed from machine
looks to be complete."

#958 3 years ago
Quoted from e_lectro:

If you have not seen, he is now demanding someone to pay his price or he will destroy the machine. There is even a cutoff date.
chicago.craigslist.org link

Space Invaders was spared!
Worked out a deal with it and got it safely home. Guy was reasonably nice, and had a couole extra parts he tossed in. Seemed like he had a few life things goin on and just wanted to get it out...I'd like to think he wouldn't have actually trashed it...but glad we didnt have to find out!!

#959 3 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Worked out a deal with it and got it safely home.

Nice!

Quoted from pacmanretro:

Guy was reasonably nice, and had a couole extra parts he tossed in...I'd like to think he wouldn't have actually trashed it...

Also nice to hear.

#960 3 years ago

Nice save pacmanretro!

#961 3 years ago

BG and PF look pretty great. Despite over 2k manufactured, I can't imagine there are too many of these around. Cabinet repainted white. Lots more pix at the auction, but here's a tease:

sporty_(resized).jpg

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Sporty / EM Flipperless
Month/Year: April 26, 1940
Production: 2,200
Cost: $195
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Vtg Chicago Coin Sporty Flipperless Woodrail Pinball Machine Game Bathing Beauty
OP: “game does fire up and advance score,one bumper cap is missing,playfield and backglass are very nice,nice bathing beauty motiff,cabinet looks repainted white,as-is as shown,dont know if score is supposed to reset when coin is put in ,it does not, but some thing on playfield do advnce the score ,I think there is 4 balls and they are rusty”

#962 3 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Space Invaders no longer held hostage! Guess we all jumped to conclusions about the seller. I'm glad it worked out well for everyone. That is how these CL transactions should work. I hope, if you have the time, that you will post some pictures for us to ogle over.

Well done pacmanretro and congrats on the pick up! Enjoy your new project!

Because of your obvious love for project pins and because you rescued a Bally Space Invaders from possible evisceration and dismemberment and in as much as I am Grand Pooh Bah of the Project Pinball Lovers Club with the power to do so, I hereby grant you charter member status! Congratulations pacmanretro!

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Game/Type: Champion (flipperless)
Month/Year: 1939
Production: N/A
Cost: $100
Link: bend.craigslist.org/for/5431043255.html
Somebody come get this thing so I don't have to.

Well... drat. Tried to share and got no takers. aw shucks.

Anyhoo... Lookit what y'all missed out on for a measly fifty bucks....

IMG_0419_(resized).jpg

IMG_0420_(resized).jpg

Plug it in and it lights up and sorta keeps score. Darn thing even has a new playfield glass.

Had me wondering when it looked like IPDB pix on the ad. Simple explanation - it's the game in the IPDB pix - funky repaint and all.

#964 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Okay, wow:
Cost: $10 starting bid ...evidently this is part of a LIVE AUCTION EVENT that begins this Saturday.
Link/Contact:ebay.com link » 30s 40s Bally Wooden Bumper Pinball Machine Lot 50a
I'm including some pix here just because I doubt there's a lot of these floating around and there were some interesting photo variants from what was found on IPDB:
s-l500_(resized).jpgs-l500_(1)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(7)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(3)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(2)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(4)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(6)_(resized).jpgs-l500_(5)_(resized).jpg

Sold for $350 plus 18% bidder premium.

#965 3 years ago

First one of these I've posted since it's one of the lowest prices I've seen.

Game/Type: Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy / EM 4 Player
Mo/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: denver.craigslist.org link

Condition: Playfield, backglass and cabinet look pretty good. Lots of Pics! OP: "Sold in ASIS Condition"

#966 3 years ago

**Pic added! One of the smallest pics I have ever seen of a pinball on CL**
Game/Type: OXO / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1973
Production: 7,053
Cost: $350
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

Condition: Unknown. No Pics! OP: "working oxo pinball by Williams 1973 model..."

#967 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Well... drat. Tried to share and got no takers. aw shucks.
Anyhoo... Lookit what y'all missed out on for a measly fifty bucks....
IMG_0419_(resized).jpg
IMG_0420_(resized).jpg
Plug it in and it lights up and sorta keeps score. Darn thing even has a new playfield glass.
Had me wondering when it looked like IPDB pix on the ad. Simple explanation - it's the game in the IPDB pix - funky repaint and all.

She's a cutie. The backglass animation looks cool too. Just like the one on Maise.

#968 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

You know this game kills, right? Here's my son getting schooled by our rebuilt pops:

Quoted from NicoVolta:

No joke... that thing is hyper fast! Stock coils unwrapped? Hot coils?

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Ha-ha! Believe it or not, those are stock coils. Completely rebuilt pops, though (rod/rings assembly, yokes, etc.)

Quoted from NicoVolta:

Is your game high-tapped? I've never seen a stock Williams blast the ball around quite like that.

I swear, not high tap:

transformerNotHighTap_(resized).jpg

I guess no one rebuilds their pops anymore. Steve Young, brace yourself for a influx of pop-bumper rebuild kits.

#969 3 years ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Lookit what y'all missed out on for a measly fifty bucks.

*gasp!*

A-men. ...and for $50? What a steal. Nice find!!!

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Okay, wow:

Quoted from balzofsteel:

Sold for $350 plus 18% bidder premium.

Thanks for the update, Balz.

#971 3 years ago

Game/Type: Doodle Bug / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1971
Production: Unknown
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: cleveland.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Backglass nice shape. Playing feed nice. Cabinet fair. Lights up but needs repair."

#972 3 years ago

...since there might be a guy on this thread looking for a Space Invaders set of backglasses...

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#973 3 years ago
Quoted from setzkor:

...since there might be a guy on this thread looking for a Space Invaders set of backglasses...
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Man! Thanks for the heads up! I emailed and it already sold!....I'll get the next one

#974 3 years ago

When I saw the listing was changed to cabinet only, I was hoping you snagged the backglasses...I see that's not the case. Now he's got the bottom, legs and coin door for $50...I'm guessing he got at least 150 out of the head.

#975 3 years ago

Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Prospector / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1977
Cost: $250
Link/Contact: phoenix.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: " It's been working fine up until couple weeks ago when the ball stopped returning. I'm sure it's something simple to fix. The bands & a few bulbs need replaced to be pristine. But it's playable other than that. Cosmetically, it looks perfect."

#976 3 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Worked out a deal with it and got it safely home. Guy was reasonably nice, and had a couole extra parts he tossed in. Seemed like he had a few life things goin on and just wanted to get it out...I'd like to think he wouldn't have actually trashed it...but glad we didnt have to find out!!

Son of a bitch!!! So you read my PM one too many times after I sent it and you couldn't resist? If I was closer, I definitely would have grabbed that. Super glad that it worked out...great find. How's the PF on it now that you have it to stare at in person?

#977 3 years ago

Welcome setzkor! So nice of you to point out that Space Invaders backglass for pacmanretro!
**A great restoration project, below, This posting has been deleted by its author.** Buyer must have had his eyes closed.

Added over 3 years ago: **Selling some project pinball machines.**, below, ad not found**

#978 3 years ago

Not mine, from the ad, much dirt :

Selling some project pinball machines. These have not run in 20 years but priced right
Pinbot $400
Space shuttle $400 sold
Black knight $200
Agents 777 $200
Fire power $200
Alien star $200
Flash Gordon $200
Most are complete but some need back glass or CPU sold as is where is for parts or repair

seattle.craigslist.org link

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Selling some project pinball machines. These have not run in 20 years but priced right

It's never good when the photos show the pins outside.

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomahawkjim:

It's never good when the photos show the pins outside.

Also, from Mr. P today...

Honey, 1972 Williams: 300.00
Project machine. Needs some work.
John Mezzacappa
jjpm74@yahoo.com, Milford, Connecticut 06460

#981 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Pinbot $400
Space shuttle $400 sold
Black knight $200
Agents 777 $200
Fire power $200
Alien star $200
Flash Gordon $200
Most are complete but some need back glass or CPU sold as is where is for parts or repair

I want almost every game in that list, and would take them at that price.. *starts planning cross country trip*

#982 3 years ago

I'm thinking about picking one up for a rainy day(s) project. Can't stand Black Knight or Firepower, don't know Agents 777 or Alien star, which would be the better one to get?

#983 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I'm thinking about picking one up for a rainy day(s) project. Can't stand Black Knight or Firepower, don't know Agents 777 or Alien star, which would be the better one to get?

If I lived on the west coast I would be buying all of them. Depending on space you have I wouldn't think twice about grabbing as many as you can and what you don't want just pass on to other collectors down the road or use for trade bait.

#984 3 years ago

I would give a left nutt for agents 777 (you only need 1 anyways right?). Alien Star is a cool game as well. Unfortunately BOTH are a tough fix with the system 80 MPU in alien star and crappy Gameplan MPU's

#985 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Don't know Agents 777. Alien Star is a cool game.
Something looks way off on the playfield on that Firepower, in addition to being trashed, dirty and outside.

#986 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Don't know Agents 777. Alien Star is a cool game.
Something looks way off on the playfield on that Firepower, in addition to being trashed, dirty and outside.

Looks like someone painted the talking head from Sega's Space Fury video game where there is normally a lot of wear.

#987 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Pinbot $400
Space shuttle $400 sold
Black knight $200
Agents 777 $200
Fire power $200
Alien star $200
Flash Gordon $200

OMG - someone! Save them all! I would be scrounging the couch cushions for every cent to make a deal on the whole orphaned bunch if it were even remotely close!!

Then again...some probably think that I am nuts. I say you can't have a pin problem...just a space and money ratio that is slightly off balance

#988 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Pinbot $400
Space shuttle $400 sold
Black knight $200
Agents 777 $200
Fire power $200
Alien star $200
Flash Gordon $200

Outside or not, I would've bought every single one of them if they were any closer. Those prices were ridiculous, for the most part.

#989 3 years ago

"A great restoration project" - $50

(protect your eyes please)

dallas.craigslist.org link

#990 3 years ago

Welcome BorgDog!

Quoted from BorgDog:

Not mine, from the ad, much dirt
Selling some project pinball machines.

What you have found is called "The Mother-lode" for members of the Project Pin Lovers Club! Thanks for posting them. I would be a little concerned about missing boards and backglasses but at those prices it's hard to go wrong.

It's a good thing that those are so far away from me because my little brain would be working overtime trying to figure out how to afford the Mother-lode and how to pick all of those project pins up in one trip! Congrats to whoever gets them.

Edit: Only Agents 777 and Alien star left.

#991 3 years ago

**Relisted**
Game/Type: Gladiator / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: January 1956
Production: 1,200 (!)
Cost: $285
Link/Contact: washingtondc.craigslist.org link

Condition: Lots of Pics! OP: "From before 1960. My Dad pulled it out of a bar about 1960. Electronics work, but needs refurbishing."

#992 3 years ago

**This posting has expired.**
Game/Type: Outer Space / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: February 1972
Production: 2,350
Cost: $255 or Best Reasonable Offer
Link/Contact: boston.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "This is a project machine that I just don't have time for. It's all here except for the left kicker plastic and the cabinet door lock. The backglass is very nice with some minor flaking in the red S & P of SPACE. I never plugged it in but was told it did power up. Although not pictured I have the legs which have surface rust as well as the cabinet door and coin bar. The cabinet is solid."

#993 3 years ago

Game/Type: Expo / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: October 1969
Cost: Free to good home!
Link/Contact: newlondon.craigslist.org link

Condition: OP: "Needs new glass and reconditioning. Powers up. I have schematics, manual, some spare parts and new bumpers. No coin box. It was operational when glass was broken but has been sitting for a couple of years. Don't have the time or patience for thus kind of project."

I have an Expo - fun game.

#994 3 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Kidd / EM Woodrail 2 Player
Month/Year: July 1960
Production: 900 (!)
Cost: $150 (!)
Link/Contact: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link

Condition: No Pics! OP: "Flaked back glass more so a parts machine."

#995 3 years ago

I sent a message on the Expo early today but haven't had any reply yet. If I don't get it, I hope it goes to someone else here who will care for it!

#996 3 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I sent a message on the Expo early today but haven't had any reply yet.

I'm rooting for you DaWezl!

Quoted from DaWezl:

If I don't get it, I hope it goes to someone else here who will care for it!

Ha ha! I've already cared for mine but wouldn't mind another. Like many EMs from this era, it's a dog until restored and then it is a beast. Hit the inlanes hard to keep the ball in play because those outlanes are huge.

Here is documentation of my Expo restoration. It was a lot of work but very rewarding.

http://www.pecos-softwareworks.com/my_first_full_pinball_restore.shtml

#997 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Outer Space

Oh, man. Never played this but it looks like a cool space theme. That spinner on the right makes the lit satellite orbit the earth on the pf. Each orbit of the earth advances the bonus by 1000 points. NEEEAT!!!

outerspace_(resized).jpg

Also, some sweet Gordon Morison artwork on the BG:

outerspaceBG_(resized).jpg

Quoted from Pecos:

Cost: $255 or Best Reasonable Offer

Unnnngh...why are all the pins I want in this thread in Boston? *LOL*

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

I sent a message on the Expo early today but haven't had any reply yet.

Good luck with the freebie!

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Like many EMs from this era, it's a dog until restored and then it is a beast.

Amen, brother!

#1000 3 years ago

Happy 1000 posts Pecos!!!

party_(resized).jpg

Just wanted to send some thanks out to the Grand Poobah himself, for spearheading this thread and playing matchmaker for all of us addicts.

We live for the gems that might need a bit of love...

decomposing_(resized).jpg

...regardless of condition...

ablaze_(resized).jpg

...where they might reside...

raided2_(resized).jpg

...or the route we take to get them:

scenicDrive_(resized).jpg

So in return we all thank you with a virtual gaggle of pins.

cont_(resized).jpg

Hm...we could probably do better than that.

cont2_(resized).jpg

Not bad. ...but perhaps this would be better befit the Presiding Project Pinball President:

barge_(resized).jpg

However, knowing Pecos, he'd likely want something simple. So, here you go, my man:

Firepower_(resized).JPG

Thanks for continuing to update this fabulous thread. I hope the rest of you will join me in a word of thanks.

Keep it up, Pecos!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 157.00
2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Flint, MI
Machine - For Sale
Port Jervis, NY
There are 13604 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 273.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside