pin (resized).jpg
ww (resized).JPG
ww2 (resized).JPG
nne (resized).JPG
19E4C046-C05E-4FCA-8A51-3A8A22907BCD (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #9892 Hantavirus information regarding mouse urine. Posted by Pecos (5 years ago)

Post #23256 Important Site navigation information Posted by ForceFlow (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

5,030 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bluespin. You are on page 1 of 21.
#4662 7 years ago

This is a home model:
Manufacturer: Bally
Game/Type: Fireball Home Model / SS Series I using CPU board 0606-00905, Series II using CPU board 0614-00913 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1976
Production: ~10,000
Cost: $150
ebay.com link: pinball machine
Quoting the seller: "I'm selling my 1972 balky fireball pinball machine home edition. It dosent work but we got it to work for a little bit and then it stoped"
This is the 1976 home edition (see start button). I didn't know there was a pinball manufacturer called "Balky" Is it based on the island of Mipos?

Added over 7 years ago: Auction ended

1 week later
#4755 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I've only seen one for sale closer than Texas before and they want $1300 for it. It and Freedom are the top of my middle pop hunt list, though I've never seen either in person before. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be 1/3 closer to completing the holy trio

There is a really nice looking one for sale in the marketplace for $700 in Irvine Ca and he is willing to ship. There is a Pinsider in CT that tried to sell one in November but cancelled the ad after 45 days saying that it didn't sell.

If these leads don't work out, try posting in the Allentown forum, show coming up in May, and post in the two Northeast regional for sale subforums.

John

#4774 7 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Yeah, 10 years of great use and never cleaned it once.

I'd hate to see what his car looks like.

3 months later
#5176 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Buck Rogers / SS
Month/Year: January, 1980
Production: 7,410
Cost: $300
Link/Contact: wichita.craigslist.org link
OP: Just acquired. Had no key so coin door lock was drilled out. Found both keys inside.
Previous owner said their grandson poured pop on coin door and it hasn't worked since. Selling as is. May be easy fix.

cottonm4 Craig you may be interested in this.

#5185 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ad was flagged for removal...I'm guessing scam, or someone flagged it so they could grab all the games themselves? I've heard of people doing that before.

I reached out to a Pinsider that I know in that area about that ad. He said that he believes the person that posted that ad is someone that locals have warned him against doing business with. The ad may have been pulled because of the sellers reputation.

1 week later
#5259 6 years ago

Thinking this might be Pinsider sckurk selling this game....but Pinsiders pay $250?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50192
OP: Williams Doozie for sale, game works, cabinet and playfield are nice, backglass is not so nice, probably needs to be replaced. Have installed a new plunger since these pics were taken.
Also have a working Recel Top Speed, will take 450 for the pair if picked up, $500 if I deliver somewhere in the Atlanta area or can bring to SFGE.

This is Pinsider DON who runs the airbnb in Atlanta with arcade. I think Don is looking to sell the pins or trade both for an arcade game. Don has a great reputation here in our local pin community.

John

3 weeks later
#5415 6 years ago

#firepower-ii
albany.craigslist.org link
Williams Firepower pinball machine. Non working, needs restoration. 100% complete. Playfield shows wear, backglass has minor flaking. This is a project pin and is priced accordingly.
Asking $500 cash. Delivery available anywhere in New England or New York. Include phone number in reply.

Added over 7 years ago: Ad cancelled.

#5416 6 years ago

#cosmic-wars
milwaukee.craigslist.org link
For sale a vintage "Cosmic Wars"Coffee-Mat cocktail table pinball
game, manufactured 1978, 42"x 30" 36" high, needs refurbishing
has power , lights working, makes game noises, needs the bumpers
& other parts cleaned & or replaced, includes some spare parts &
service manual.

Added over 7 years ago: Ad cancelled by author.

#5417 6 years ago

#f-14-tomcat
dallas.craigslist.org link
**READ entire ad BEFORE asking me questions***
This machine DOES work and starts a game.
BUT...it needs a few things done to it
1. No power getting to displays
2. Dirty, needs shopped and cleaned
3. Has a few wear spots (see pic)
4. Needs new rubber rings
5. Needs new lights
6. Needs new battery installed
Other then that, sounds good, plays well, all the solenoids fire, and is in pretty decent shape, boards are very clean with NO acid damage, backglass is in good shape with NO flaking or peeling.
Price is FIRM, I know what is worth once all those things have been done to it.
Cash only! No trades, NO PayPal, and NO flippers wanting to talk me down to a cheap price.

#5418 6 years ago

#gorgar

#space-invaders

sanantonio.craigslist.org link
Big garage sale, many items, lots of good quality stuff

Antiques, furniture, collectables, comics, art, pinball machines, decor, club chair, vintage theater seats, antique Christmas ornaments, men's clothing, dress clothes, shoes, bicycles, many other items swing by & take a look, let's make a deal. I will accept paypal, no checks.

Saturday 07/01 10am - 4pm
Sunday 07/02 12pm - 4pm

4831 Shade Creek
San Antonio, TX 78238

*These may be project machines or fully working. I emailed the seller asking prices and condition but I never heard back.*

#5419 6 years ago

#phoenix
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Non working pinball.
Lights up.displays work.
Works on and off sometimes!!!
Nice cabinet playfield.
I can text pictures.......

#5420 6 years ago

#pixies
sfbay.craigslist.org link
1955 pinball machine in working order . Could use like restoration. Can deliver in the Santa Cruz area for fuel cost. My need to be donated to local disabled vet. I have a background in restoration of pinball and slot machines . I can assist in sure you were to order lightbulbs if it needs any ever or rubber bumpers if it should need them. I do not have the keys for this unit. The locksmith on Portola and Santa Cruz will charge approximately $12 for a new key.

#5435 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

This very Project Pin has been delivered to Pecos' Palatial Pinball Parlour.

Thanks Captive_Ball!

Congratulations Pecos ! It's nice to see the moderator reaping some benefit after all the hard work you have done in this forum.

#5436 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Williams
Game/Type: Spanish Eyes / EM
Year: March 1972
Production: 3,905
Cost: **FREE**
augusta.craigslist.org link
OP: The Pinball Machine was manufactured in the 1970s and brought all sorts of fun to our family! We would like anyone who is interested in this beauty to have it for parts, all you'll have to do is come and get it. It doesn't work any longer, although it does power on, and the back glass is gone. If you know what you are doing and have the wherewithal to to fix it, you may have it! This is an Electromagnetic Machine and if you go to YouTube you can find a video there where one like this is being repaired. It might be possible to find a replacement piece of art glass for on Ebay.

#5437 6 years ago

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
mohave.craigslist.org link
OP:
condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Got lieberman & sons
model name / number: Sure Shot
size / dimensions: regulation full size
"Sure Shot" Pinball Machine. This is a single player coin operated machine. Last of the "wedge heads" with a WESTERN GAMBLER theme. In working order but needs some TLC.
There are less than 350 of this machine left and one of the all time most liked games for single player. Condition is fair/good
Can send photos if interested.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled ad

#5438 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Westerhaus Amusement Company
Game/Type: Marines at Play / Bingo
Month/Year: August 1944
Production: ???
Cost: $500 OBO
muskegon.craigslist.org link
OP: A very rare, vintage 1940s "Marines at Play" PinBall Machine. Needs restoration, but all parts are here, including key, the graphics look great - very colorful with no cracks. Bought as a project, but have no time to begin. Asking $500 OBO.
I cross-posted this in the Bingo group.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled ad.

#5439 6 years ago

Two bingo machines in the same CL ad.
Game/Type: Malibu Beach
Month/Year: September 1980
Game/Type: Laguna Beach
Month/Year: February 1960
Cost: $1,000 for both
richmond.craigslist.org link
OP: Malibu Beach pinball machine in great condition, also have a Laguna Beach Machine that is included in the price. The Laguna Beach needs some adjusting as the relay that kicks the balls up sticks otherwise machine plays.
I cross-posted this in the Bingo group.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled his ad

#5440 6 years ago

Game/Type: Blackout / SS
Year: Jume 1980
Production: 7,050
Cost: $650
oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
OP: 1980 Williams Blackout Pinball Machine, everything works but one flipper, which worked fine earlier, but must have a short now. Valued at over $1,000.00.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled his ad

#5443 6 years ago

Seller only wants $75 for this project, but Pinside has three working versions of this pin for $1,250-1,799.
Game/Type: Line Drive / Pitch and Bat
Year: February 1972
Cost: $75
oklahomacity.craigslist.org link
OP: I've an old baseball pinball machine haven't plugged it in don't know how, or which plugs go where
As is $75

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled the ad

#5444 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisures
Game/Type: Rock On / SS
Year: September 1975
Cost: **FREE**
http://user.xmission.com/~daina/classified/search_for_sale.cgi
Pinsider RonSS originally posted this in the "Northeast US For Sale" forum, so I cross-posted it here.
OP: Rock On, : 1975 Allied Leisure
I have no idea about pinball machines. It's in my basement and I can send you pictures of whatever you need.
Tracy Mahler, Phone: 516-425-6706
Baldwin, New York

Added over 7 years ago: Ad cancelled by poster.

#5447 6 years ago

Quoted from Pecos:Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Mars Trek / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Production: Unknown
Cost: $300 or make offer
Contact/Link: stlouis.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I have a non working pinball machine. Really nice play field and back glass."

Looks like the same seller cancelled the Craigslist ad and reposted. It's no longer $300 or make offer, now it is simply make offer.
Manufacturer: Sonic
Game/Type: Mars Trek / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1977
Cost: Make offer
stlouis.craigslist.org link
OP: Mars Trek Pinball Machine.
Not currently working as it doesn't reset but it does power on.
Happy to take more pictures for interested parties. Playfield is in great shape as the clear coats used by Sonic were just phenomenal. Just needs a good cleaning to the play field.
Pin will require new rubbers and obviously to get shopped to have the resetting issue addressed.
Make me an offer.

#5448 6 years ago

Game/Type: Star Pool / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1974
Production: 6,950
Cost: $250
sandiego.craigslist.org link
OP: Star pool Williams machine. If your a collector or want to restore a great machine this is it! Text for Pictures.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled this ad

#5449 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gorgar / SS System 6, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 14,000
Cost: ????
OP: Awesome moving sale! Furniture-household items-player piano-pinball machine- kids books!
Don't miss out on a great way to start your 4th of July! FRESH SQUEEZED LEMONADE too!!!!!

#5450 6 years ago

Estate Sale 07/07-08.
Game/Type: Cover Girl / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: July 1962
Production: 2,100
Cost: ?????
rochester.craigslist.org link
OP: Huge Estate Sale in Penfield NY
Near intersection of Five Mile Line & Penfield Rd.
Friday & Saturday July 7 & 8, 2017
9-3pm
Saturday is MAKE AN OFFER DAY!
Lots of great stuff available!
-1997 Ford Gulfstream Ultra Motor Home (RV) (Not Running) -2005 Hyundai Suburban (Not Running) -1962 Gottlieb Cover Girl Pinball Machine (Needs Restoration) -Vintage & Current Toys, Games and Dolls -Some Barbie & Dawn -Milkglass Collection -Teacup Collection -Firewood (a lot!) -Hunting Clothes -Records -Vintage Sleds -Vintage Lamps -Vintage Christmas Decor -Furniture -Tools -Sports Equipment - And Much Much more to come, so keep checking back while we unpack!
View full details at EstateSales.NET: https://www.EstateSales.NET/NY/Penfield/14526/1568829
More info and RSVP here: https://www.facebook.com/events/329727617458308/

#5452 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Exhibit Supply Company
Game/Type: Buttons / Bingo
Month/Year: September 1938
louisville.craigslist.org link
OP: 1938 Exhibit "Buttons" Pinball Machine for sale. Works good. Backglass still perfect. Flipperless. Balls move and score by many large magnets under playfield. Price is $300. Priced to sell and price is firm. Call between 12 and 6 pm to ask questions or arrange to look at/purchase. In person cash sales only. Please do not text. Thanks
I will cross-post this in the Bingo thread.

#5457 6 years ago

Game/Type: Creature from the Black Lagoon / SS
Month/Year: December 1992
Production: 7,841
Cost: $1,800 OBO
missoula.craigslist.org link
OP: CLASSIC CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON PINBALL MACHINE, MIDWAY BRAND, BUILT 02/26/93, MDL 22718 CREATURE USA. POWERS UP, ALL LIGHTS WORK, HOWEVER NEVER DID WORK FOR ME, HAVE HAD IT FOR 6 YEARS, IT'S TIME TO START THINNING OUT SOME ITEMS. HAS PARTS/INSTRUCTION/SCHEMETICS BOOK WITH IT, ALWAYS BEEN INDOORS. WOULD MAKE GREAT ADDITION TO A MAN CAVE, GARAGE/SHOP, ETC. $1,800.00 OBO. YOU PICK IT UP. CALL OR TEXT TOM G @ 406-544-3207. THANKS.

#5458 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I sent an offer for $75
Need someone to offer $50 next.

What if five of us offer $20, then you offer $100. He'll think he found a sucker and sell it for $100.

#5467 6 years ago

Same person posted two separate ads for the same pinball machine; first option buy the pinball machine for $750, second option buy the pinball machine for $1,000 and seller will include an Elton John record. I'll give you a third option; send me $20 in Paypal friends and family payment and I will save you $230. Choose wisely my friends!
Game/Type: Capt. Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy / EM 4 Player
Mo/Year: September 1975
Production: 16,155
Cost: $750 OR $1,000 (Choose wisely!)
nh.craigslist.org link
nh.craigslist.org link
OP 1st Ad: Big buck hunter arcade game $750
Pinball machine Elton John and the brown dirt cowboy $750
OP 2nd Ad: Bally Elton John captain fantastic with the brown dirt cowboy pinball arcade game in great working condition. 1977. Cash only! No trades. Also comes with matching vinyl record. $1000. Buyer responsible for pick up. Starksboro vt.

#5468 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hearts and Spades
Mo/Year: April 1969
Production: 615!
chico.craigslist.org link
OP: Up for sale is Hearts And Spades, a pinball machine made by Gottlieb in 1969. Rare non-wedgehead wedgehead. Game appears to be complete. Very nice original backglass. Hearts and Spades has heavy wear to the playfield and is not working. Please see the pictures. Too many projects over here, so I need to thin the heard. Please message me with any questions.

#5469 6 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM Woodrail
Year: March 1957
Production: 3,400
Cost: $375
sacramento.craigslist.org link
OP: For sale Vintage Gottlieb 1955 ( ROYAL FLUSH ) Pinball machine. Machine plays but needs some work. The BG is brand new and so is the PF glass. The plastic's & rubbers are new as well. I was going to restore, but don't have the time.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled the ad.

#5470 6 years ago

Game/Type: "300" / 4 player EM
Year: August 1975
Production: 7,925
sacramento.craigslist.org link
OP: Im close by
Fair oaks blvd & Manzanita ave.
4 player machine
It's all there.
Old machine
Very desirable game!
Needs some functions to be repaired but it plugs on and powers up, the balls come out, flippers work. Can play as is but not fully functional.
Cabinet is in pretty poor condition but art work is easily seen.

#5482 6 years ago

No picture of the pin available so I am assuming that it is the SS version, and not the highly sought after EM version.
Game/Type: Charlie's Angels / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1978
Production: 7,950
dayton.craigslist.org link
OP: Huge yard sale 2832 columbus ave. Springfield June 6th thru 9th (Springfield)
thursday 2017-07-06
friday 2017-07-07
saturday 2017-07-08
start time: 8AM
Springfield, 2832 Columbus ave., Thursday July 6th thru Sunday July 9th 8am to 4pm weather permitting. Lots of collectibles including 1000's of vintage Radio vacuum tubes & radio repair parts with several tube caddy cases, large quantity of vintage collector plates, huge amount of Ball & mason canning jars, several David Winters cottages, variety of clothes with a large amount childrens clothes, 1978 Charlies Angels pinball machine, Large variety of vintage key blanks and displays and several other items to choose from but too much to list. Will try to add photos once set up. Thanks

#5486 6 years ago

Game/Type: Night Rider / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1976
Production: 4,155
Cost: $500
chico.craigslist.org link
OP: Night Rider pinball - $500 (Paradise)
hide this posting
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Bally
This is an older Bally, electronic pinball machine. It is in good shape for it's age, but it needs work.
The back glass is in great shape as well as the play field. But it won't power up. It's been in storage for years, and I would like to find a nice home for it.

#5487 6 years ago

Game/Type: Spirit of 76 / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1975
Production: 10,300
macon.craigslist.org link
OP: Spirit of 76 pinball machine needs a little work 500 obo call

#5488 6 years ago

Game/Type: The Amazing Spider-man / SS
Year: May 1980
Production: 7,625
merced.craigslist.org link
OP:
friday 2017-07-07
saturday 2017-07-08
start time: 7am-1pm
GARAGE SALE!!!
YEARS OF ACCUMULATION OF GOOD STUFF! WE HAVE FURNITURE, DRESSER, HUTCH, PINBALL MACHINE, RECLINERS, HOUSEWARES AND LOTS OF MISC../7am-1pm
COME SEE WHAT WE'VE GOT AND MAKE US AN OFFER!
Everything must go..
Thanks and see you tomorrow!

#5489 6 years ago

Cost: $350
toledo.craigslist.org link
OP: Good Condition

#5494 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Good Luck. It will be cool if I help someone cross off their wish list item. Maybe a bunch of us could toss out some low ball offers and he will think your bid is the best

cottonm4 Great minds think alike. I tossed a LOW offer out a few hours ago. The seller mentioned that someone else put in a higher offer.

Ballypin You should be receiving an accceptance offer from the seller soon.

#5499 6 years ago

Game/Type: The Games / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1984
Production: 1,768
collegestation.craigslist.org link
OP: The Games Pinball Machine
Made in 1984
Lights work but needs some work
Was told the fuses needed to be replaced
Glass in great shape
Must be picked up
Asking $500 or best offer

#5500 6 years ago

These are games in really bad rusted out shape and offered as parts machines.
Game/Type: Strato-Flite / EM
Year: July 1974
Production: 5,977
Cost: $150 OBO
houston.craigslist.org link
Game/Type: Solar Ride / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1979
Production: 8,800
Cost: $150 OBO
Game/Type: Odds and Evens / EM
Year: March 1973
Production: 2,570
OP: I have several vintage pinball machines for sale. They include Strato Flite (1974)$150, Gorgar (SOLD)SOLD, Star Rite (1980)$150, Odds & Evens (1973) $500 and verious parts. These vintage machines have been in the garage for over 30 years and the owner wants to sell them, he wants to clear out the garage. These machines ARE FOR PARTS ONLY. HE ALSO HAS MANY MISC PARTS FOR THE PINBALL MACHINES. The items are located in Bacliff, Texas (77518) I can make arrangements to see the machines for anyone interested. Thanks.. Make offer's

#5508 6 years ago

Game/Type: Future Spa / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 6,400
dallas.craigslist.org link
OP: Selling my 1979 future spa pinball. Works and plays. Play field is worn. No door lock.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled his ad.

#5509 6 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS, 4 Player
Month/Year: 1995
Production: 750 (!)
Cost: $200 OBO
Location: Bandon, OR (On the coast, south of Coos Bay, west of Roseburg)
oregoncoast.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball machine not working , power to box good to 1 plug only , then no power . 1995 model , not used for 3-4 years . Has some minor warping inside bottom panel . It worked prior to " retirement" . Asking $ 200 obo

Added over 7 years ago: Sold to a Pinsider!

#5510 6 years ago

This project should have been listed at $700 in my estimation, but I thought that all of you would want to see if he actually destroys this pin instead of accepting a lower offer. Should we all send him offers lower than $1,600 just to see what he will do?
Manufacturer: Sega
Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS, 4 Player
Month/Year: 1995
Production: 3,000
Cost: $1,600
eugene.craigslist.org link
OP: Play field is in Excellent condition. However the display does not work. No lock bar holes.
I Have the supposid raspberry display that came out of it. Works But does not work right.
You can play the game and hear it run, but no score. Has new Rottendog Master Board Installed.
Found out recently that the board lists this game on it that should fit, But does not, There is a plug that will not connect
that runs the back box lights. I guess that rottendog has not figured this one out. HELLO
Also comes with new never installed side rails that go around the flipper buttons
All plastic good. 6 ball multi ball. Manuals keys and coin box included.
Yes the multiball arms work just fine. Mr pinball price guide lists this game is worth 2400.00.
Price is firm. After the fourth of July. This Game will be introduced to the Chain Saw And the sledge hammer.
Piece by piece. This way I do not have to deal with Scammer bank. It will end.up on UTUBE Under the heading
HOW TO DESTROY A PINBALL YOU LOVE TO HATE. I am keeping this ad up so that pinballers can see the before and after pictures.
Happy Holidays. Thanks for looking.

#5511 6 years ago

Game Name: Satellite
Game/Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1958
Game Title: Egg Head
Game/Type: EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1961
medford.craigslist.org link
OP: $300 each
1...Williams Satellite $300
2...Gottlieb Egg Head $300
We have had these pinballs machines for 40 years. They need to be refurbished. Exterior are good.

#5512 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
reno.craigslist.org link
OP: Gottlieb Aquarius pinball machine, all original parts with replaced glass cover over playing field. Needs some electrical work. All serious offers considered.

#5513 6 years ago

This is for a pinball dolly, not an actual pinball machine. FREE rust!
Manufacturer: WICO
Type: Pinball Dolly
Cost: $50
mankato.craigslist.org link
OP: The is commercial grade cart used to lower and raise pinball machines to move them.

#5514 6 years ago

Game/Type: Aquarius / EM
Month/Year: Oct.1970
Production: 2,025
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
OP: For sale: Vintage 1969 Gottlieb Aquarius Pinball machine, worth $2,000. In beautiful shape overall, just needs a little work. Sale price $500.

#5516 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In your dreams pal.

The poster of the Craigslist add thinks that it is worth $2,000, not me. OP means original poster.

#5517 6 years ago

@captive_ball
@spg101
@nicovolta
Do any of you know who recently bought the below lot of EM projects in San Antonio? I found a collector in Wyoming who is looking for a Chicago Coin Hula Hula pin through his Craigslist ad. There was one listed in the below Craigslist ad, and I take it that they are rare. I also posted a WTB Craigslist ad, but in San Antonio hoping that the buyer of the below projects would see my ad.
sanantonio.craigslist.org link
"oin Operated Arcade Games - collectibles - by owner - sale
Jun 9, 2017 ... Coin Operated Arcade Games- 1942 $250, Golden Tee $250, Silver Strike Bowling $350, Tetris Table $450, Sea Wolfs $500. Hula Hula Pinball ...
sanantonio.craigslist.org/clt/6169854375.html"

#5518 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Blue Max / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1975
Cost: $200
OP: Chicago coin pinball may be working but sold as is , complete $200

#5520 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Bluespin, sorry no idea who purchased it. Looks like the ad was flagged for removal?!?!

Sometimes people contact the seller through the ad and then cancel the ad so that other buyers can't contact the seller

#5525 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Huh? How is some buyer going to cancel a seller's ad? That's new to me. Explain, please.

In the upper right corner you click prohibited. That is only supposed to be used in case an item is illegal or otherwise prohibited by Craigslist rules. The way that people are abusing this is they find something really cheap in Craigslist. They click reply and write down the sellers contact info assuming that it is a personal email address or cell#. They then click prohibited on the ad and it cancels the ad. Then they contact the seller to buy the item. Most sellers are never going to go back to look at their ad on Craigslist and see if it is still active. Their ad is supposed to be active until they the seller cancels it.

This gives the Bad buyer a huge advantage because no one else can contact the seller after them. The above scenario doesn't work if the seller is only using the Craigslist email. If they used a Craigslist email and you reported it as profited it will cancel the Craigslist email and then no one can contact the seller.

The way prohibited should work is if someone reports an item as prohibited then Someone who works for Craigslist should review the ad and make the decision. Also if an ad is cancelled because it is reported as prohibited the seller is not notified that their ad was cancelled.

#5528 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

All you do is keep flagging the ad,CL takes it down. You get frustrated and relist but this is a buying tactic.
I have had stuff flagged for no reason only to find out a buyer was waiting for his paycheck on Friday. Sold Fri night.
-Mike

Mike,
When a buyer flagged your ad as prohibited did you receive a notice from Craigslist that the ad was cancelled?

#5529 6 years ago

Game/Type: Jungle / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,775
raleigh.craigslist.org link
OP: My 1973 Jungle Pinball machine is for sale. The machine has been wired to not require coins. The only thing that I am aware of that is not working is the ball kicker that will not return the balls. Please see attached pictures.

#5530 6 years ago

Quoted from Pecos:Manufacturer: Chicago Coin
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1973
Condition: "motor just keeps running Won't go into play mode. Play field is nice back glass rough"
Added 21 days ago: **This posting has been deleted by its author.**

**Seller relisted this game, but for $350**
Game/Type: Riviera / EM 4 Player
OP: Working Pinball machine Chicago
coin Riviera 1973 electromechanical. Has a few minor problems and back glass a little rough but does play. Priced to sell 350.00

#5531 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Space Shuttle / SS System 11B, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1984
Production: 7,000
Cost: "acceptable offers in american cash."
Contact/Link: philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Condition: "selling a rough williams space shuttle pinball. 1985 ERA
battery acid damage
needs total cabinet repainting
dont know what else. but looks complete...
machine is still on truck so look for upcoming pics
if you want to come see machine in person call me at show contact info no email no texting !!! phone calls only!
located near wilmington delaware. looking for acceptable offers in american cash.
will not plug in. ARCADE PINBALL GAMEROOM WILLIAMS BALLY COIN-OP COLLECTABLE
WILLIAMS PINBALL MACHINES THAT CAN BE RESTORED ARE BECOMING HARDER TO FIND. THIS IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FIXIN' UP."
Added 26 days ago: **Now priced, $750**

**Seller dropped his price to $625**

#5532 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Ben / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1975
Production: 2,900
Cost: $380
Contact/Link: cnj.craigslist.org link
Condition: "I've had this game since August 2008
good 'player game' back glass will always keep this game down $$$
but great if you have a game room or man cave etc etc"
Added 6 days ago: **Relisted at same price - cnj.craigslist.org link

**Seller dropped price to $350**

#5534 6 years ago

The price may not seem like a great deal but no one has ever listed this title in this forum and it is a gobble hole title.
Game/Type: Sweet Hearts
Year: September 1963
Production: 4,450
scranton.craigslist.org link
OP: For Sale is a working 1963 Gottlieb Sweet Hearts Pinball Machine. Won this at a local auction a month or so ago and haven't done anything with it, so figured it could go to someone who likes this era of pinball machines. It is a more sought after Gottlieb title because it was the last Gottlieb made machine with the "Gobble Hole" feature. Pictures show there is some wear on playfield and some rubbers broke, but it does play and keep score. $500 firm

#5535 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lady Luck / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1968
Production: 3,202
Cost: $400
annapolis.craigslist.org link
OP: Condition: Good - in working condition; "as-is"
Lots of fun pinball action with very nice play field
Two player "21" card theme
Captive bumper increases hand value, 2 kick outs score card value, 2 jokers light 100 point pop bumper, bust your hand opens ball gate, free balls, etc
Pickup only
Cash only

#5537 6 years ago

Have I got a deal for all of you wackos, location in Waco, TX!
Game/Type: Black Jack / EM
Mo/Year: May 1976
Production: 4,883
Game/Type: Harlem Globetrotters On Tour/ SS
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 14,550
Manufacturer:
Game Type: Pac Man / Arcade
Cost: $1,000 OBO all three machines
waco.craigslist.org link
OP: I HAVE 1 ARCADE PAC MAN AND TWO PINBALL MACHINES HARLEM GLOBE TROTTERS AND A BALLY BLACK JACK POKER MACHINE. THE POKER PINBALL MACHINE HAS THE BACK GLASS BROKEN AND NONE OF THE MACHINES HAVE BEEN TESTED. 1000.00 OBO NATHAN

#5538 6 years ago

FREE delivery anywhere in New England!
Game/Type: Firepower / SS
Year: February 1980
Production: 17,410
Cost: $450 OBO
nh.craigslist.org link
OP: Williams Firepower pinball machine. This is a PROJECT an therefore doesn't work as is. Lights up, but doesn't play. One flipper coil has been removed and needs replacement. Playfield shows plenty of wear, and is dirty but should clean up ok. I have NOT cleaned this in any way. Blackglas is way better than most, but does show some peeling. Plastics are in great shape. Legs have surface rust. Glass was removed for playfield pictures, and does come with game. Again, this is a PROJECT pin and priced accordingly.
Asking 450 or best offer. Delivery available anywhere in New England. Include phone number in reply.

#5539 6 years ago

Game/Type: Wizard / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1974
Production: 10,005
Cost: Make Offer
lacrosse.craigslist.org link
OP: Bally "Wizard!" Pinball Machine. Project game currently undergoing a cabinet restoration. Complete but currently disassembled. The cabinet is sanded down to bare wood and I have the stencils and paint needed to complete the cabinet restoration. Backless is near mint and playfield is in excellent condition. Play meter shows only 20.822 plays. Pictures will not be provided here. Please view in person if interested. Posting will be removed when sold. Trade for Precor Treadmill or Honda Metropolitan Scooter. Please click on the "reply" button above if interested.

#5540 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pretty Baby / EM
Year: January 1965
Production: 1,300
OP: It's a "pretty baby " 2 player works but one flipper don't work $200 call

#5541 6 years ago

Game/Type: Lucky Seven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1978
Production: 4,253
Cost: Buy It Now: $399 OBO
grandrapids.craigslist.org link
OP: Game is complete including manual. Won't boot though. Backglass is in fair condition. Playfield looks pretty good. Rockford. $300

#5542 6 years ago

Game/Type: Straight Shooter / EM Woodrail
Month/Year: February 1959
Production: 1,150 (!)
OP: Straight Shooter wood rail pinball machine. The game is working. The cabinet has some fading and a crack on one side. The playfield is in good or very good condition; some of the plastics have some warping. The backglass has a lot of flaking but has been clear coated to stop further flaking.

#5543 6 years ago

Game/Type: Queen of Diamonds / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1959
Production: 1,700
Cost: $550
OP: Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds woodrail. Machine is working. PF in very good condition, cabinet in good condtion, backglass has significant flaking but has been clearcoated, some plastics have some warping and ink loss, comes with schematics, game score cards. The back door for the head is missing (unless I forgot and put it somewhere in the basement).

#5544 6 years ago

Game/Type: Knockout / EM 2 Player
Production: 2,085
Cost: Buy It Now: $399 obo
Link/Contact: ebay.com link » Bally Pinball Machine Knock Out E M 1974
OP: BALLY - KNOCK OUT - PINBALL MACHINE - E.M. 1974
*GAME SOLD AS NOT WORKING
*GAME DOES NOT RESET
*HEAD GLASS IS ALMOST PERFECT - 9 1/2
*BODY AND PLAYFIELD GOOD CONDITION
*MACHINE HAS BEEN CLEANED
*ALL NEW BULBS AND RUBBERS
*ALL THE PARTS ARE THERE FOR THE MACHINE
*HAVE SCHEMATIC AND MANUAL
*GAME IS BEING SOLD LOCALLY ALSO
*GAME IS SOLD "AS IS"
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICK UP

OP dropped his price on Craigslist to $350, and dropped his price on Ebay to $315.

#5545 6 years ago

LOT of 11 pinball/arcade machines and two kiddie rides for sale:
#1 Gottlieb wood rail Crossroad
#2 Gottlieb wood rail Showboat
#3 Gottlieb Thourghbred
#4Williams Double barrel no backglass
#5 Chicago coin Big Top twin rifle game
#6 Bally's Turf King
#8 Chicago coin T V bowling game with extra backglass
#9 Chicago coin Detroit Bowler shuffle board bowling with extra part machine
#10 Midway Monster gun
#11 Bally's Spinner
Kiddie rides
Toonerville trolley
Flintstonemobile with extra part machine
OP: For sale are 11 pinball games and 2 kiddle rides I would like to sell them in a package deal but will seperate. If you want picture please send me you E mail or phone number thanks and God Bless Dan the are located in the Cadillac Mich area

#5547 6 years ago

Game/Type: Black Pyramid / SS
Year: July 1984
Production: 2,500
york.craigslist.org link
OP:
Black Pyramid pinball-project. It light up, looks neat and does nothing. The boards look ok, the back glass looks great, the play field needs restored the cabinet in good shape. Overall a decent project if you know what you are doing. $400 obo, cash only. In the garage, easy pu.

#5554 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gold Wings / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October, 1986
Production: 3,260
Game/Type: Raven / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1986
Production: 3,550
Manufacturer: Premier/Gottlieb
Game/Type: Genesis / SS System 80B, 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1986
Production: 3,500
Cost: $2,000 OBO all three pins
klamath.craigslist.org link
OP: Gottlieb pinball machine package deal. Gold wings-complete-working-needs flipper rebuilds and minor tlc. Raven-complete-working. Genesis-mostly just a shell-stripped playfield-box of parts-missing many things-Good for helping restore another one as a donor or possible pinmame candidate? Asking $2000 obo for all of it or possible trade towards any newer sterns.

Added over 6 years ago: Seller cancelled the ad

#5555 6 years ago

Game/Type: Bull Fight / EM 1 player
Month/Year: 1965
Production: 825 (!)
Pinsider: hoov
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51684
peoria.craigslist.org link
OP: Selling as a non-working project machine. Missing lockdown bar, back door. Someone vandalized the business where this game was at and spray-painted the internals of the head - grafitti remover will remove this spray paint. Backglass has flaking paint. Playfield is pretty good. I do know someone who said they have a lockdown bar that would fit this game and they would sell/ship it.

Added over 6 years ago: Ad was cancelled.

#5558 6 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
bham.craigslist.org link
OP: Royal flush pinball , needs to be finished up , overall good condition , started rebuild and have all the parts , plastics etc , inserts ect. $300 firm . Just got to many projects at moment so I'm letting this machine go .

Added over 6 years ago: Seller cancelled ad

#5559 6 years ago

Cost: $325
pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
It's not clear in the pictures if you will receive the head/backglass. The only picture of the head is the back.
OP: See the photos, would make a nice coffee table, call or text, Vic

Added over 6 years ago: ad was cancelled.

#5560 6 years ago

Cost: $750
A lot of wear on the playfield, but backglass and cabinet look great. The playfield on the $325 project in Ruffsdale looks much better than this one.
OP: 100% working and ready for action. Great cabinet and back glass. Some wear on playfield

#5561 6 years ago

Game/Type: Spin Out / Electro-mechanical (EM)
Month/Year: July 1975
Production: 2,850
Cost: FREE????
No price listed. The cabinet and head look really clean.
OP: Great old fashion pinball machine. Great for a gameroom at your house.

#5562 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: World Cup / SS System 3, 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Contact/Link: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
Condition: "complete nice shape"

It looks like this was re-listed but at $295 this time.

Game/Type: World Cup / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1978
Production: 6,253
Cost: $295

OP: 1978 World Cup project 295

#5563 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Stern
Game/Type: Roller Coaster Tycoon / DMD 4 player
Month/Year: January 2002
Cost: $1,500
denver.craigslist.org link

OP: Roller Coaster Tycoon pinball machine has a few electrical problems will need to be rewired eventually but it still works for now

#5564 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Robocop
Month/Year: November 1989
Production: 1,500

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $450
stillwater.craigslist.org link

OP: I have 2 pinball machines and 3 token slot machines for sale. (1) Robocop ($500) This machine is complete. Lights up when plugged in and makes sound. Needs some cleaning and a little work. I also have the full manual on it with parts list and schematic. (2) Eight Ball ($450) This machine is complete but needs cleaning. I haven't plugged it in. (3) Three different table top token slot machines ($50each). Have some tokens to go with and keys. Don't know anything about them. I'm selling for a friend. These machines have been in storage for several years. Need them gone.

#5577 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Oh I agree. But if the wife thought that was our vacation she'd flat murder me.

Take her on vacation to the beautiful shores of the Oregon coast....oh look honey I just happened to find my dream pin while we are here...so glad that we drove instead of flying?

#5578 6 years ago

Game/Type: Sing Along / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1967
Production: 3,300
Cost: $130
nmi.craigslist.org link

OP: 70's Pinball machine - was working, been in the garage, needs repair. You-haul it.
$130

#5579 6 years ago

Game/Type: Ice Fever / SS 4 player
Year: February 1985
Production: 1,585
brainerd.craigslist.org link

OP:
Thursday, July 13 9:00AM - 6:00 PM
Friday, July 14 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday July 15 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.

Large living estate/garage sale with collectibles, antique stove, home décor, lots of guy stuff (plumbing, small appliance parts, electrical, and more), Hockey Fever pinball machine, semi tractor parts, furniture, lamps, puzzles, linens....too much to list. You have to come and see it all!

20779 County Road 1, Emily (Across from the Emily Car Wash)

#5580 6 years ago

The ad's title says " Arcade Golden Tee and Pin ball machine - $200 (Saukville)", but the body of the ad says $450 for golden tee, and $300 for pinball machine.

Game/Type: Blue Chip / EM
Year: December 1976
Production: 2,150
Cost: $200 or $300
milwaukee.craigslist.org link

OP: Hello,
I have a great working Golden Tee for sale, it does not have the back on it, you can cut out some board and put one on if you want.
$450.00

I have a pinball machine that worked fine, but now I plugged it in and no power? This is a blue chip from 60's or 70's and a great buy at $300 if you know anything about power issues, maybe a fuse, maybe power supply? I am not handy enough to know and not worth my time to get it looked at.

Thanks for looking, text / call for questions.

two six two - three O 5 - four O28

#5581 6 years ago

Game/Type: Preview / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1962
Production: 1,900
omaha.craigslist.org link

OP: 1962 Gottlieb Preview pinball machine.In good condition.Will not go any lower cash you pick up.

#5584 6 years ago

The ad didn't list which game(s) and had no photos. I contacted the OP and he gave me the names of the games but not the asking price (s). The third game is a Harley Davidson, but I don't know which manufacturer.

Game/Type: The Getaway: High Speed II / SS WPC (Fliptronics 2) 4 Player
Month/Year: February 1992
Production: 13,259

Game/Type: Fish Tails / SS WPC (Fliptronics 2) 4 Player
Month/Year: 1992
Production: 13,640

Manufacturer: Sega, Stern or Bally
Game/Type: Harley Davidson / SS 4 Player
lincoln.craigslist.org link

OP: Huge Sale!-Vintage slots, pinball machines, and more!!! (Friend, NE)

Dates:
friday 2017-07-14 9AM-9PM
saturday 2017-07-15 9AM-9PM

This is a massive sale on an acreage. Thousands of square feet worth of items! Vintage pinball machines, jukeboxes, slot machines, oak furniture, vending machines, and cast iron banks!! Includes military surplus, oriental rugs, and so much more! This is a can't-miss sale! The location is at 681 County Rd. E, Friend, NE. One mile east and one mile south of Friend, NE.

#5588 6 years ago

Game/Type: Mousin Around / System 11B
Year: 1989
Production: 2,009
tulsa.craigslist.org link
OP: Outstanding Mid-Town Estate Sales!!!! (3739 South Atlanta Place, Tulsa)
CS ESTATE SALES
Thursday -Saturday
July 13-15th
8:30-5:00
3739 S Atlanta Place
Tulsa, OK 74105
Located off 38th and Louis.
Please be watchful of driveways and sprinklers!
Everything in this gorgeous home is "Top Drawer"! From original art, to fine jewelry, to beautiful antique furniture, accessories, and bronzes to high end women's clothing and a fabulous pinball machine! We have it all! See our FB page or www.csestatesales.com for a full list and photos!

Added over 6 years ago: Seller was asking $3500 for this pin...it didn't sell

#5589 6 years ago

boise.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a sort of working pinball machine. It starts up and plays but the player unit sticks. It needs a good cleaning and switch adjustment. Same for the score reels, they need cleaned and adjusted.
Playfield is in descent condition and back glass has some paint cracking.

No trades except towards other pinball machines.

#5590 6 years ago

Game/Type: Disco Fever / SS Banana Flippers 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 6,006
spokane.craigslist.org link

OP: Dance fever. Worked when we bought it. Brought it home and it lights up but won't reset. This is a great deal as we paid $800 for it.

#5591 6 years ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project? Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

Game/Type: Rolling Stones / SS
Month/Year: June 1979
Production: 5,700
Cost: $50 !!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

#5593 6 years ago

Game/Type: Ice Review /EM
Year: December 1965
Production: 2,050
Cost: Minimum Bid $225 (no bids currently)
ebay.com link: pinball gottlieb ice revue

OP: this machine is a complete project , backglass has a couple lifting area s but still looks good, the playfield in the middle only has some wear marks and the cabinet is repainted, no shipping !!! if i do not sell i will part this machine out , look at my other auctions. it does light up

#5594 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Olympics / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1962
Production: 2,200
Contact/Link: pittsburgh.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Never tested. Dirty. Come see"

The seller also listed this item on Ebay at a $350 minimum bid, and has not received any bids yet.

Game/Type: Olympics / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: September 1962
Cost: $350 minimum bid (currently zero bids)

OP: this machine lights up but i never tried to get it going, backglass has some peeling in a couple areas but doesnt look to bad, the cabinet has normal wear for the age and the cabinet is very dirty but i see no wear . complete project , no shipping if i dont sell i will be parting out this machine.

#5597 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Keep your fingers crossed. I hope it goes well.

x2

#5605 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Thank you for doing that. I really wanted it but I am so glad you fixed it.

In another forum several people have said that if you drop a pin at any Fastenal location, Fastenal will deliver to any other us Fastenal location for $250

#5615 6 years ago

Road trip to Alaska anyone...

Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350
Cost: "Make offer"

Game/Type: Kiss / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1978
Production: 17,000
Cost: "Make offer"
fairbanks.craigslist.org link

OP: full size and all there make offer

#5618 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Glad it was not on my radar but after looking at the pics and IPDB, I called and was going to buy it.
Wonder how cheap a ticket on Greyhound would have been rather than making a 17 hour round trip to pick up?

If you see something that you want to buy between now and 09/28 ask a Pinsider if they can pick it up, store it, and then deliver to The York show 09/29-30.

#5624 6 years ago

Contact Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/786946054816082/?sale_post_id=786946054816082

OP: Needs restoring but does power up.

#5625 6 years ago

Contact Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/791583491019005/?sale_post_id=791583491019005
OP: The machine is in decent shape. Backglass is about a 6, as the middle Angel looks like she has a tracheostomy. Also, some of the blue tint is missing from the lower left score display. Playfield is pretty nice except for some bare wood near the top pop bumper. The boards have corrosion, but it doesn't appear that bad, in that it didn't get to the chips. All of the connectors need to be repinned. I'll include a roll of connector pins, a new rubber band set, the capacitors to recap the power supply board and replacement transistors for the driver board. I am looking hopefully to sell this machine today, so I'm open to offers, but I'm not letting it go for $100.

Added over 6 years ago: Seller marked the pin as sold.

#5626 6 years ago

Game/Type: Playboy / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 18,250
portland.craigslist.org link
OP: Bally Playboy is missing the back glass and also has a fair amount of PF wear. Machine is currently untested, comes with a new Rottendog power supply board but is otherwise complete 550.00 OBO

Added over 6 years ago: Seller cancelled ad.

#5627 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Dolly Parton
OP: full size and all there make offer

#5628 6 years ago

Game/Type: Freedom / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 5,080
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/

OP: 1976 Bally Freedom pinball

Project machine, need some work - will play par of a game (only play 1 or 2 balls), backbox GI does not work since pictures were taken.

Cabinet and playfield are in pretty nice condition. Backglass has some flaking, but should be fairly easy touchup areas. Coin mechs are still intact. No rear backbox panel.

First $250 cash gets it. Price is firm.

Only trades considered would be for firearms (I can add cash).

Local pickup only, near Appleton, WI

Any questions, please call 920-450-309three

#5629 6 years ago

Game/Type: Dolphin / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: March 1974

OP: All new rubber and lamps installed. Schematics included. Scoreboard occasionally has trouble resetting. Contacts could be cleaned. Works well.

#5630 6 years ago

Game/Type: Drop-A-Card / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1971
Production: 2,600

www.pinballrescue.net has new plastic sets for this title in stock for $96.00 plus S&H.

OP: For sale is a Gottlieb drop a card Machine. this game is being sold as a Project . it is complete but needs to be gone thru , cleaned . It has one broken Drop target. The "A" . it powers up but will not start a game. The machine had been in storage for several years. I thining my wedge head herd that is why I am not bothering to repair this game. ( Project )
Machinei s located in my warehouse in Pontiac. I can bring it to my home in Ortonvill if needed.
PM me and I will contact you.

#5638 6 years ago

Game/Type: Queen of Diamonds / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: June 1959
Production: 1,700
Seller: Ron Valkenburg

OP: In need of cosmetic restoration, the game play works 100% mechanically and electronically. The back glass is 9 out of 10. The playfield looked to have had water damage on the left side. All plastics are intact with some paint flaking.

Looking to get $500 but will entertain reasonable offers. Looking to try and move this machine fast to make room in my shop.

Please watch my video, which will give you a better overview of this game, condition and shown working.

#5647 6 years ago

Game/Type: Super Soccer / EM
Year: January 1975
Production: 7,130
Contact/Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/715161131994575/?sale_post_id=715161131994575

Posted March 3rd for $500, now lowered to $400.

OP: Looking to sell or trade my gottlieb super soccer. I haven't played it much in the last two years so it's time for something else. The play field is in fantastic shape, the back glass is flaking, and the cabinet is in good condition with some scratches and graffiti. Will need going through, right now it's not always advancing to the next ball or player. I'm open to all kinds of trades and willing to spend some cash also on the right machine. If you have any questions or want my pictures just ask.

#5648 6 years ago

Game/Type: Orbit / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1971
Production: 3,200
Contact/Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/737619159748772/?sale_post_id=737619159748772

#5649 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Mylstar / Gottlieb
Game/Type: Rack 'Em Up! / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1983
Production: 1,762
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/737620323081989/?sale_post_id=737620323081989

#5651 6 years ago

Game/Type: High Speed / SS
Year: January 1986
Production: 17,080
Cost: $600
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/777531989090822/?sale_post_id=777531989090822

OP: High speed project machine $600. Will need either a new Mpu or current one repaired. Appears to have acid damage. All other boards look good and clean. Will also need other odds and ends parts for under playfield. Good amateur restorer could make this machine a nice players machine.

#5652 6 years ago

Game/Type: Rainbow / EM
Year: September 1948
Cost: $500 or make me an offer I need to get this out of my garage*
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/636723093171713/?sale_post_id=636723093171713&comment_id=794429210734433&reply_comment_id=794430570734297&notif_t=group_comment&notif_id=1500427303326146

*Seller made this comment when he posted this item for sale nine months ago.

OP: Williams Rainbow pinball very clean for its age. Starts up lights up and plays only issue is the restart motor won't stop running. Would trade for other pinball or game. Located in west central illinois

#5660 6 years ago

Game/Type: Bad Girls / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1988
Link/Contact: clarksville.craigslist.org link

OP: Used. Has original glass and repair manual. Needs restoration and fixing. Turns on, flippers and most bumpers work. One set of drop targets is not working. The screen, score and sound are not working but may be something to deal with another component not working. Not sure. This is an original pinball machine handed down to us and is no longer manufactured. There were only so many made. I am not knowledgeable to fix this but I am sure a skilled person will be able to restore this and have it completely working pretty quickly. Was $1,000

#5661 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Doodle Bug / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1971
Game/Type: Stars / SS M-100, 4 Player
Production: 5,127
Cost: $450 For both
Contact/Link: jacksonville.craigslist.org link
Condition: Backglass is trashed on Stars. OP: "One is Williams doodlebug from 1971 paperwork included
This is original complete
Needs some fine tuning and servicing.
The other is a Stern Stars from 1978
Complete but does not work. Both are original and have keys."

Here are my $0.02 as I went to look at both pins three weeks ago.

The Doodlebug is in fairly good shape for a project. Two large spots of wear on the playfield, worn down to the wood. Wear not in areas with a lot of complicated painting, so should be easy to repaint and clear coat over. Backglass looks very nice from the front. Owner couldn't open head to pull out backglass? If you want to go see this make sure to ask for good pictures of the playfield before going to see it.

Stern Stars. Looked like it sat on someone's patio/garage in the Florida humidity for years. Coin door and most of the playfield parts had heavy amounts of rust. Playfield rubbers had all broken and looked like hardened plastic. Backglass shattered. Battery missing on MPU and some acid damage seen. Game won't start. Cabinet and head maybe 7/10. He told me that maybe ten people had called about his ad. I offered him $100 for the Stars, but he said no. In my opinion this pins only value is the 7/10 cabinet and head.

Seller is willing to sell them separately for $225 each. If you like EMs the Doodlebug is probably a good deal.

#5662 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

For all of the art lovers out there! You know who you are! Is this an artistic Rorschach inkblot test? What theme is this? The beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

Pinball Art (resized).png

$400 if you want it.

The seller is trying to camouflage that there is no pinball machine behind his art.

#5663 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Freedom / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1976
Production: 5,080
OP: 1976 Bally Freedom pinball
Project machine, need some work - will play par of a game (only play 1 or 2 balls), backbox GI does not work since pictures were taken.
Cabinet and playfield are in pretty nice condition. Backglass has some flaking, but should be fairly easy touchup areas. Coin mechs are still intact. No rear backbox panel.
First $250 cash gets it. Price is firm.
Only trades considered would be for firearms (I can add cash).
Local pickup only, near Appleton, WI
Any questions, please call 920-450-309three

Added 07/20/17. This was sold.

#5664 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

OP: All new rubber and lamps installed. Schematics included. Scoreboard occasionally has trouble resetting. Contacts could be cleaned. Works well.

Added 07/20/17: This item has been sold.

#5665 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Added 07/20/17: This item has been sold.

Added: 07/20/17. This has been sold.

#5666 6 years ago

Game/Type: Happy Clown (EM)/ 4 Players
Year: October November, 1964
Production: 3,235

Manufacturer: United
Game/Type: Triple Play / Bingo
Year: August 1955
Cost: $400 for both machines
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pinball4sale/permalink/1813185752041549/?sale_post_id=1813185752041549

OP: 1964 happy clown in good original condition. Has a contact stuck somewhere and can't figure out where. Partially works, but needs repaired. Also have a 1956 United baseball bingo pinball machine. Seems to work like it should. But I'm not an expert by any means. $400 cash for both machines. Will not separate!! Package deal only! 502 773 7912 Call or text with any questions

#5684 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Stern Trident project, $100
newyork.craigslist.org link
bit too far for me to drive myself. Seller says the MPU is 'pretty crusty'.

Can anyone pick this project up in Long Island and bring it to the York show for me? I can pay you for your effort, and if you only have room for one pin in your vehicle I will also pay your entrance fee for the York show. Thanks.

#5691 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Contact Info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/786946054816082/?sale_post_id=786946054816082
OP: Needs restoring but does power up.

Seller changed his price to "make offer."

#5693 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

lasvegas.craigslist.org link
In another thread they were talking about craigslist people raising their pinballs well the link above it went from $600.00 each or $2000.00 for the EM machines. Now $750.00 each and have a look they are not in minty condition.

Someone probably bought them and reposted using the old sellers pictures

#5702 6 years ago

Game/Type: Night Rider / SS 4 Player
Cost: $800 OBO
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/798404370336917/?sale_post_id=798404370336917

OP: I have a 1976-77 bally pinball machine for sale. Dont know much about it. It is currently not working but will power up, other wise it is in pretty excellent condition especially cosmetically.
Asking 800 obo
Call or text at:
If calling plz do so after 630pm

Pictures soon to come!!!

#5703 6 years ago

Game/Type: Eight Ball / SS
Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230 units
Cost: $600 OBO
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/798403360337018/?sale_post_id=798403360337018

There is no head, therefore no backglass or boards.

OP: Eight ball lower cabinet parts or repair best cash offer!

#5704 6 years ago

Game/Type: Laser Ball / SS Widebody 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1979
Production: 4,500
Pinsider: arcademojo (no Pinside ad yet)
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/798628756981145/?sale_post_id=798628756981145
OP: Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfield. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. Power supply not pictured but I do have it. Needs repaired. $300

Added over 7 years ago: Sold!

#5709 6 years ago

Game/Type: Roller Disco / SS System 1 4 Player
Features: Widebody
Month/Year: February 1980
Production: 2,400
Cost: Opening Bid $500
Contact/Link: columbus.craigslist.org link
The seller sent me pictures. Game is complete but un-assembled and I assume not working. Playfield looks really nice, no wear seen at all. If you have any questions call the seller; Walter (808) 264-9685.
OP: Yard sale Saturday 07/29 from 7-noon, from tools, yard tools small collage fridges, microwave, double crock pot, kitchen table with chairs, electric recliner turns into a single bed, curio cabinet, full side refrigerator, pinball machine, Keurig coffee machine, bullet machine for smoothies,
And much more, NO early birds pls

#5714 6 years ago

**CHEAP DEAL ALERT!** Time to fire up your pin picking vehicles for a road trip.
Game/Type: Force 2
Month/Year: February 1981
Production: 2,000
Game/Type: Fire cracker / 2 player EM
Month/Year: October 1963
Contact/Link: fortdodge.craigslist.org link
OP: Pinball Machines for sale (2). Selling for $50.00 Each OBO.
(Non working ). Fix them up for great fun for the Kids of all ages!
Force II, And Firecracker.
Must pick up and haul yourself. (Very heavy)
Call five-one-five-4-0-8-seven-5-3-eight for more info, and to set up Pick-up.

#5715 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS Widebody
Year: October 1980
Production: 6,301
Link/Contact: portland.craigslist.org link
OP: Sorry for all the delay in getting these pictures out. This machine needs an MPU and left slingshot repaired. I know some people are fans of this game but I am not one of them. It looks good and has new playfield plastics. The back glass is crazing but still looks okay.
The phone is left at the shop and is checked daily for texts. The ringer is off and never answered.

#5716 6 years ago

Game/Type: Kings of Steel / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1984
Link/Contact: albany.craigslist.org link
OP: 1984 Bally Midway Kings Of Steel pinball machine. Needs Work. Bad Power Supply? Best Offer.

#5718 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Sorry to inform you but that is not Firecracker 1971 but Fire Cracker 1963 Chicago Coin
https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/fire-cracker

Thanks for catching that. I corrected my posting.

#5720 6 years ago

Game/Type: Jokerz / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1988
Production: 5,403
Cost: $800
Link/Contact: mankato.craigslist.org link

OP: Small electronics, Jokerz pinball machine, $1 comics, kids clothes/toys, futon, dressers, etc. One day only!

Seller shared this through email:
"$800. The game is complete and works fine. There is one main problem besides a few lights being out. The second level playfield needs to be better connected to the ramp. There is a small gap and on rare occasions the ball gets stuck on that gap. A bump frees it usually but sometimes you have to remove the glass (simple task) to get it. It looks like it could be fixed pretty easily but I am inept at fixing things. I am not aware of any other problems."

Saturday 07/29 (9AM-noon)

#5723 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Sure Shot / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1976
Production: 3,700
mohave.craigslist.org link
OP:
condition: fair
make / manufacturer: Got lieberman & sons
model name / number: Sure Shot
size / dimensions: regulation full size
"Sure Shot" Pinball Machine. This is a single player coin operated machine. Last of the "wedge heads" with a WESTERN GAMBLER theme. In working order but needs some TLC.
There are less than 350 of this machine left and one of the all time most liked games for single player. Condition is fair/good
Can send photos if interested.

Seller lowered his price to $250.

#5725 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

lacrosse.craigslist.org link
OP: Bally "Wizard!" Pinball Machine. Project game currently undergoing a cabinet restoration. Complete but currently disassembled. The cabinet is sanded down to bare wood and I have the stencils and paint needed to complete the cabinet restoration. Backless is near mint and playfield is in excellent condition. Play meter shows only 20.822 plays. Pictures will not be provided here. Please view in person if interested. Posting will be removed when sold. Trade for Precor Treadmill or Honda Metropolitan Scooter. Please click on the "reply" button above if interested.

This is still for sale

#5732 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

This should be outlawed!

"If you're handy with projects, here's a pinball machine project i was building into a shadow box to hold native american objects..the backglass is native themed (which is how my home is decorated). .i cut it down so it would still resemble a vintage pinball machine but not take up so much room...needs finishing and your imagination.. $350..."
albuquerque.craigslist.org link

Looks like the seller likes to play...The short game....

1 week later
#5770 6 years ago

Multiple 60s and 70s project EMs for sale near Novato, CA (Marin County), this Saturday 08/12!

ThatOneDude Thanks for posting this warehousesale in the Nocal Regional for sale thread!

In the pictures I can see:
14 Pinball Cabinets
7 loose playfields
Multiple backglasses
sfbay.craigslist.org link

OP: we are having a wharehouse sale of old vintage slot machines, pinball machines, gambling devices, all from the 1930-1960s! a lot of parts for restorations too! this stuff comes from a collector who repairs old machines. there are dozens and dozens of machines, all pre 1969!

the sale will be on the 12th of this month, from 9 to 2 only. this saturday only!
it's in bel marin keys. in marin county in ignacio.in the third block off the freeway and a right on bel marin keys... look for the signs...

#5773 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hollywood Heat / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1986

Game/Type: Spring Break / SS System 80B, 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1987
Production: 3,550
Cost: $600 for both pins

Contact/Link: reno.craigslist.org link

OP: Two pinball machines Hollywood Heat and Spring Break both need work sat for years not working. $600 cash for both.

#5775 6 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

Wow I'd be all over that deal if it was in my area.....and if I had somewhere to put them.

X2

1 week later
#5834 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I offered him a legit $300 bucks for that Kiss over a year ago. He gets all mad and quite vulgar. He bought it sight unseen trying to do a quick flip a couple of years ago and was taken to the cleaners on it. It's a total mess, some good parts and plastics.

He posted this pos on Ebay

#5835 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Could be woodworms.
Either way, that game isn't one that's probably worthwhile to mess with.

I inquired two other pins from this sellers Facebook page. She said that she had to trash the cabinets of the other two titles because of termite damage.

1 week later
#5876 6 years ago

Rare EM game with multiball!

Game/Type: EM/ 4 player
Year: May 1970
Cost: $375
Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling a working 1970 Bally "Big Valley" pinball machine.

One of the few "multiball" games of the EM-era. You can lock 1 or 2 balls in kickout holes, and by hitting certain switches release them along with the current ball. Both 2 and 3-ball multiball is possible.

Game has some wear and typical signs of aging as seen in pics. Some touch-ups done, and protectors added to pop bumper areas to prevent future wear. New rubber rings and balls. Any questions, please let me know. Please use the email option to contact me, and I will do my best to reply quickly.

Thanks

#5877 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flying Carpet / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1972
Production: 3,170
Cost: $300 OBO
Contact/Link: up.craigslist.org link

OP: The Machine lights up. requires maintenance to make it run.

#5884 6 years ago

Game/Type: Flight 2000 / SS Widebody
Year: October 1980
Production: 6,301
Cost: $350 OBO
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/
OP: Bought it and placed it in storage. No keys to the head.
In talking to the seller, he will lose the contents of his storage unit tomorrow (pin included) at 5PM CST tomorrow. He can't take the pin back to the apartment as he is staying with a friend. I was considering buying this and shipping it via Fastenal, but we're in a time crunch now. I looked at the wishlist for this pin, and noone in the Austin area has this pin on their wishlist.
Does anyone know someone in the Austin area that would be interested in buying this, AND can pick it up tonight or tomorrow? If so, have them call the seller Jonathan Morales at (361) 904-3665.

Added over 6 years ago: Seller marked Facebook ad as sold.

#5885 6 years ago

Game/Type: Comet / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: June 1985
Production: 8,100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/288495301627367

OP: Comet pinball $300 works but doesn’t kick ball out into shooter lane

“Light and sound and the paddles work but won't release the ball but it is fixable 300bucks or best offer “

#5887 6 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Thanks for the details, bluespin... yesterday I shared with a sibling who lives in Austin but unfortunately he was in Vegas for a work assignment. That would have been a great way to lure him into his first machine...
-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

Rob,
You're welcome. It would have made a great first pin; classic Stern, multiball, cheap price, easy era of game to learn maintenance on. I'll see you at the York show.

John

1 week later
#5930 6 years ago

Game/Type: Jet Spin / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1977
Production: 4,761
Link/Contact: capecod.craigslist.org link

OP: 1977 D. Gottleib "Jet Spin" Pinball Machine. Lights up. Needs work.

#5931 6 years ago

Game/Type: Tropic Isle / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1971
Production: 2,700
Cost: $350 FIRM
Contact/Link: providence.craigslist.org link

OP: tropic isle pinball as is not working complete
350 firm nice backglass
no text no scams no checks

#5932 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pin Bowler/1 player EM
Month/Year: November, 1949
Link: hartford.craigslist.org link

This is a pinball machine with the title "pin bowler." There are no flippers on the playfield of this particular pin, but it is supposed to have flippers where the two posts are on either side of the the word "Strike."

OP: cc pin bowler pinball 1949
good cond but needs a stepper in head

#5933 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gizmo / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1948
Contact/Link:boston.craigslist.org link

OP: Vintage 1940's rare wood rail Williams Gizmo 5 ball pinball machine. Comes with key. In working condition. The coin changer (nickels) even works. Flippers work intermediately.

#5934 6 years ago

Game/Type: Gulfstream / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: May 1973
Production: 4,175

Game/Type: Black Jack / SS
Year: May 1976

Cost: $500 for both pins
Link/Contact: indianapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: 1973 -Williams Gulfstream: works, lights up, scores properly

1977 - Bally Black Jack: looks to be complete, but non-working project

Could use the space, but not interested in taking less. They will either sell or continue to sit. Other pins seen in the background have been sold and are gone.

#5936 6 years ago

Game/Type: Paragon / SS Widebody AS-2518-35 4 Player
Month/Year: December 1978
Production: 9,120
Cost: $699
Link/Contact: bham.craigslist.org link

OP: Selling Bally Paragon pinball machine in working condition. Backglass and playfield still look nice (see pics). Some coils and bumpers have been replaced in the past few years as it has been used in a residence. I think all parts are original except the CPU board. Comes with instructions, spare lights and other random parts. Call for more pictures or video. Will be in garage sale Friday 9/8, Sat 9/9. Machines of this age tend to require some upkeep, so it is being sold 'as-is' with no guarantees. Similar machines are being sold for $1,000 or more. Will be sold to first person to arrive with cash. Be aware - this unit is large and heavy.

#5937 6 years ago

Game/Type: Black Jack / SS
Year: May 1976
Link/Contact: columbus.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally's pinball machine needs some fuses has a new main board. Must pick up cash only call

#5944 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Been for sale for months, seller does not answer e-mails.

Have you tried reverse psychology? Post a Craigslist ad Wanted old Gottlieb pinball machines, private collector, top dollar paid?

#5980 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

In honor of this posting I'll offer up this fully shopped example for $300
New elastics, ball and scoring motor, fully tuned up.

I'll bet that if NicoVolta signs the apron you can charge a premium.

#6007 6 years ago

Game/Type: Mayfair / EM 2Player
Month/Year: July 1966
Production: 2,120
Cost: $599
Link/Contact: tampa.craigslist.org link

OP: 1966 Gottlieb " Mayfair " pinball machine. Back Glass and Play Board in Excellent condition. Designer Ray Parker's last creation before his passing. Needs repair. Original Schematics included.
$599.00. Call show contact info and leave message. I will return your call as soon as possible. Emails will not be answered.

#6008 6 years ago

Game/Type: Stellar Wars / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1979
Production: 5,503
Cost: $420 OBO
Link/Contact: tampa.craigslist.org link
OP: Williams Stellar wars 1979 comes with Manual extra wide body OBO , it does light up but needs to be worked on, just have too many projects Cash only and will delete when sold

#6009 6 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*

Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)

Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA

OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).

Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.

*That remains to be seen.

#6010 6 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. If I lived in SoCal I would grab this up, even though I don't own any EMs (yet).
Game/Type: Cross Country / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: January 1963
Production: 500 (!)
Cost: $400 OBO (per phone conversation with seller)
Location/Time: 9AM-2PM (SAT 9/16 and SUN 09/17)
3211 Celinda Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Carlsbad/92008/1662609?highlight=pinball
Terms and Conditions:
For a more pleasant shopping experience and safety, the number of people allowed in the house at any one time may be limited. No numbers or sign-up sheet. First in line, first in. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
*We accept cash. Credit and debit cards -- $50 minimum purchase. Sorry, no checks.
*All items sold as is. *All sales are final.
-Enter at your own risk. We will not be responsible for accidents.
-Buyer is responsible for moving of furniture or heavy items. Please bring help. We will assist when possible
-All items must be removed by the end of the sale. We will not be responsible for items left at the sale.
-Ca State Sales Tax of 7.75% will be charged unless you have a current resale permit. We will check the BOE website for valid resale numbers
-To accommodate the wishes of our client, some items may be sold prior to the actual sale. Sold items will be marked “SOLD” on this site.
OP: The MAN CAVE includes a working Bally "Cross Country" pinball machine

Added over 7 years ago: Pinball machine has been sold.

#6021 6 years ago

I know one Pinsider who won't be making the drive up from Dallas for this one.

Game/Type: Big Ben / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: April 1975
Link/Contact: tulsa.craigslist.org link

OP: This pin ball machine is in very good condition. It works well, sounds and lights are good. Back glass is in really good condition, we've just lost interest in it for now! She's heavy so bring help for loading her up!
Please text or email any questions you might have, reasonable offers will be considered so don't hesitate to ask!
No Spam Please...

#6022 6 years ago

Quoted from Pecos:**Robocop gone. Eight Ball reduced to $250 - stillwater.craigslist.org link
Added 45 days ago: **Ad not found**

Seller relisted the Eight Ball. "This machine needs work and has been well played and loved" and "All original but may need some parts." Yeah, it might need some pain in the rack of balls above the flippers. I'm just saying....
Game/Type: Eight Ball/ SS AS-2518-17, 4 Player
Month/Year: January 1977
Production: 20,230
Contact/Link: stillwater.craigslist.org link
OP: Sorry, been out of state. This unit still available. I have a Bally Eight Ball pinball machine probably from the 1970's for sale. I don't have a key for it. This machine needs work and has been well played and loved but is not playable at the moment. All original but may need some parts which I've spotted on eBay. Some of the lights come on. It has all its glass with no cracks. My price is firm. I will not come down.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller cancelled ad (again....)

#6023 6 years ago

Game/Type: Super Soccer / EM
Year: January 1975
Production: 7,130
Contact/Info: oklahomacity.craigslist.org link

OP: This is one of 7130 units ever created. It has Pop up bumpers, stand up target's, kick out holes and spinning targets. Right out lane ball return, back box animation. design by Ed Krinsky the artwork was by Gordon Morrison. pinball rating machine has seven point five stars out of ten as a 1974 model it was really the apex of the Gottlieb models. Unit is completely intact however not fully operational. You will need a pickup truck and 2 grown farmboys to transport. Price is firm. Do not ask to lower it. I can meet anytime before this Sunday - Each question you ask via text after three questions raises the price $12.50 - So - the first three questions are free- each additional one costs $12.50- Nine seven two seven five seven forty one eighty two - text David

#6024 6 years ago

Game/Type: Time Warp / SS System 6, 4 Player
Features: Banana flippers
Month/Year: September 1979
Production: 8,875
Contact/Link: fortsmith.craigslist.org link

OP: This is a williams time warp pinball machine.
It does not work, there was some corrosion on the battery holder. (INCLUDES a replacement battery holder and a rubber replacement kit. I want 300 bucks, that's pretty much what I have in it..
The backslash is in bad shape, I tried to save it. Looks OK I guess.
The playfield has wear..
It is one of only 2 games produced with bandanna flippers.
Look at the pics come get it.

#6025 6 years ago

Game/Type: Disco Fever / SS System 3, 4 Player
Features: Banana Flippers
Month/Year: August 1978
Production: 6,006

OP: 1978 Williams Disco Fever Pinball machine. Good condition. Flippers do not work, needs new contacts. $300 OBO

#6026 6 years ago

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Contact/Link: nacogdoches.craigslist.org link

OP: $350.00 CASH OR BEST CLOSEST OFFER.

This is the same machine that was posted last week at a higher price. Why? My wife and I were playing the machine earlier today, when the machine stopped advancing to the second player. My brother has a similar machine and he has someone maintenance his machine every two years. We have not had the machine maintenanced since we obtain it. Our home is in the process of being remodeled and I do not have time to take the machine in for "maintenance." We wanted to sell the machine anyway, so I have dropped the price even further to compensate for a maintenance call/repair charge.

#6027 6 years ago

Contact/Link: houston.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Wizard just shopped, rebuilt both flippers,sealed backglass,installed new lock on coindoor
this is a players game and is priced at such...
playfield has wear, no backbox rear cover, includes all paperwork $650.00 firm

call me Tim 281-743-three five o6

#6046 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Game/Type: Big Deal / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1977
Production: 7,301
Cost: Estate Sale Fri-Sat-Sun (9/22-9/24) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact/Link: hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Condition: "Vintage pinball machine in working condition!"

Here's hoping that a Pinsider scores a really "Big Deal" on this!

#6047 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Listed 17 days ago and hasn't sold?
Game/Type: High Hand / EM 1 Player
Production: 4,950
Contact/Link: westernmass.craigslist.org link
Condition: "This is a rare Gottlieb pinball machine from the early 70s. Needs some restoration: pinball is stuck in ball return, needs new rubber bands for bumpers and such (a repair kit for this machine is $5 on eBay)."

I just reached out to the seller. If it's still available I will see if I can find a Pinsider heading to the York show that can bring it to York for me.

#6050 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

This pinsider might have if it wasn't advertised here Blessing and curse.
I'm already working on it.
Guy is starting at $2,500, sooooooo,
I've found an RGP ad that sold for $700.
If you could all just stay away I might be able to get this cheap and sell it cheap to one of you.
It is probably 20 minutes from my house.

RonSS If I leave Ga now....just kidding. A Pinsider has a marketplace ad for this title in Detroit for $400 obo. If you don't get the local one you can try to get the Detroit seller to ship via Fastenal. I recently received a quote to ship a pin from CA to GA for $205. If the estate sale doesn't work out pm for info on Fastenal 3pl.

#6052 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Ha!
Thanks for the heads up. $400 seems like a reasonable price, not $2,500. But then again, I did see a retail shop online with a price of $2499, so there you go, right?
The fun is in the chase!

$2,499? I find that price to be dEBAYtable.

#6053 6 years ago

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Cost: $825
Link/Contact: pensacola.craigslist.org link

OP: Not sure of exact year but somewhere around 1975, captain Fantastic pinball machine. This machine does light up, but does not work. I bought at a charity auction with the intent of restoring, just don't have enough time. I have seen this machines fully restored selling for as much at $3000. Does have keys to lock front access panel as well as extra light bulbs and 8 balls. Not looking to make any money just get what I paid for it.

#6054 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hardbody / SS System 6803 4 Player
Month/Year: March 1987
Link/Contact: indianapolis.craigslist.org link

OP: LOOKS GREAT one of the flippers quit working when wire came off. tried to solder it still not working. don't know how to set the control to reset it but should be easy fix. Moving and needs to go (as is) actual pictures of machine

#6055 6 years ago

Game/Type: Hi-Lo Ace / EM
Year: October, 1973
Link/Contact: monterey.craigslist.org link

OP: 1973 Bally High Low pinball machine. Not working. Good shape. Comes with wiring schematic.

#6086 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

forceflow I think you are correct with your post, as the seller is ignoring my last email. Another will come by they always do you know. At least anyone reading this can now see where I am coming from on my price and emails.

Since what you are doing is not working for you, I would suggest that you change tactics. After you initially email the seller, and he has responded, ask if you can call him. Call the seller and explain that you are interested in the pin, but you live quite a distance. Don't explain any financial issues like needing to rent a car, trailer, etc. These aren't his problems. The sellers problem is that he has something that he wants to sell but has to deal with a lot of customers that just through out low offers. Explain that you are interested in buying it, but it would help seal the deal if you could get a couple of additional pictures, because you aren't local and can't just drop by. Now he knows that you are serious and that you are willing to make a commitment of your time to see it in person. i.e. You're not just emailing him and trying to get him to drop the price before you condider looking at it.

Remember that instead of renting a Uhaul truck and paying a daily rate plus mileage, you can rent an SUV for Hertz, Enterprise, etc for a low daily rate and you get unlimited miles. Renting an SUV shouldn't cost more than $40/day with taxes. Driving an SUV is a lot more comfortable than driving a Uhaul truck. Just make sure to take a tape measure and make sure that the rear of the SUV has at least 31" of clearance. That should fit all pins except some of the Gottliebs like 80B/premium. I rented a Hyundai Santa Fe for <$200 (taxes included) for a weekly rate and drove 1,600 miles roundtrip to Dallas. I have since bought a pinhauler suv.

#6096 6 years ago

Cost: $800 OBO
Link/Contact: spokane.craigslist.org link

OP: Original 1980 Williams Firepower pinball machine! Hard to find!!
Has system 6 glitch and does not currently play. Comes with spare mpu board. New power board w/roms from K's Arcade. All hardware intact and functions. Every solenoid fires strong. Displays function fine.
This machine has been sitting for years in my spare room. My plan was to finish fixing it, but I'm moving so it has to go. What it needs is a replacement rectifier so that it wont fry mpu transistors, and either replace transistors with parts board or get a new mpu.
Playfield has typical wear, has been touched up in a couple spots. Plastics are whole, no chips or cracks, a couple are a little warped but that's an easy fix. Backglass is pretty good, minor cracking, and some idiot put a few pieces of tape on it before I got it. They don't show through when backlit, and I wasn't going to try and remove them. Playfield glass is perfect. Cabinet is nice. No coin mechs but does have leaf actuators to plug credits.
I'm asking $800 obo. Look on eBay, its worth my price. I've had it running before, and it's a heck of a lot of fun to play! Thanks for your time and keep pinball alive!

#6097 6 years ago

Game/Type: Evel Knievel
Month/Year: July 1976 / 1981
Production: 14,000
Link/Contact: sandiego.craigslist.org link

OP: Full working pinball with new rubbers. New altex board. Plays fast as it should. Original board included.
1 display is funky, could just be a bad molex.
Will not trade or accept a penny less than 800.
Will not hold. First here with cash and a way to move it gets it.

#6098 6 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: August 1976
Production: 10,070
Cost: $500 FIRM
Pinsider: petetomaszek
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54433

@petetomaszek You listed this item on Craigslist four days ago for $400, but your Pinside ad says $500. Will you lower your Pinside price to $400 to match your Craigslist price?

#6100 6 years ago

Game/Type: Black Pyramid / SS
Year: July 1984
Link/Contact: charlotte.craigslist.org link

OP: For sale is a 1984 Black Pyramid pinball machine.
Has two keys,one for the change door.
And one to open the back.
The playing field is great. And the graphics
On the sides and inside are great.
Only the board lights up,the playing field doesn't.
Thanks

#6102 6 years ago

Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

OP: 1986 Gottlieb Genesis Pinball machine, model #705. In good condition, recently replaced power transformer. Requires work on audio, video, and scoring. Original manual and miscellaneous bumpers included.

#6104 6 years ago

11 pictures on Pinside = $100 more price. Only thing I could come up with.

I think he loves the general public more than his fellow Pinsiders.

#6113 6 years ago
Quoted from DashingDaryl:

This is pretty close to my house. I am thinking of going to look at it. phoenix.craigslist.org link
Based on the ad, what do you think an appropriate price range for this machine is? ( in it's current condition)
I wish their were better pictures of the playfield and the box; the fact there isn't leads me to believe they are selling it from an antique perspective instead of a pinsider perspective.
Anyone ever play it? The fact there is no center chute, is interesting to me.

Offer $100 but don't pay more than $200.

#6116 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is a Gottlieb Mayfair for sale in Missouri for $650.00. With the back glass.
loz.craigslist.org link
BG Resto does NOT have this back glass on file. You will have a hard time finding one.
http://bgresto.com/

DashingDaryl This is a two player wedgehead, not a very popular title, and is probably only worth $500-600 if the playfield and cabinet are in nice condition. If you search this forum using the filter "find in this forum" you will see that this title has been offered on Craigslist for $250-350 with the backglass. The most popular wedgehead were the one player versions because they could offer more complex scoring bonus opportunities if there was only one scoring reel.

#6118 6 years ago

Game/Type: Surf Champ / EM 4 Player
Production: 1,070
Cost: $175 OBO
Contact/Link: charlotte.craigslist.org link

OP: Surf champ pinball machine. The lights work but needs repair. $175 OBO

#6119 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

FYI. Only single player games are 'wedgeheads'. Multi-player heads are square.

Thanks for the clarification.

#6120 6 years ago

Game/Type: Tom-Tom / EM
Year: June 1963
Production: 1,300
Price: $100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/126379098007281

OP: Doesn't work properly, but does turn on. Has some new rings and some love done to it, but not for a few years. No glass.

#6121 6 years ago

Seller has four other pins for sale, but not at project prices.

Game/Type: Cow Poke EM/1 player
Year: June 1965
Production: 1,256
Cost: $900

Game/Type: Lost World / SS
Mo/Year: February 1977
Production: 10,330

Link/Contact: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: gottlieb cow poke not working very nice hard to find game $900.
bally lost world good cond working $650.

#6122 6 years ago

Game/Type: Royal Flush / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: April 1976
Production: 12,250
Cost: $575
Link/Contact: maine.craigslist.org link

OP: Nice Royal Flush pinball, not working now but was recently.I think it wouldn't take much to get it going again.Lights up but won't reset.

#6123 6 years ago

Game/Type: Fan-Tas-Tic / EM
Year: September 1972
Production: 5,680
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112511042097550/search?query=pinball

OP: Vintage Pinball Machine. Needs some restoration but would be a very cool piece. 1972 model. Has ball even. Needs new glass and cleaning.

#6124 6 years ago

Game/Type: Solids and Stripes / EM
Year: February 1971
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/112511042097550/search?query=pinball

OP: This is my first one to pick up. I want to offer it up here to get it to someone that will restore it. It didnt power on. that was the extent of my test. There are no legs. I have not cleaned it up yet either. I do have the key for the back box.

#6125 6 years ago

Game/Type: Paddock / EM
Year: September 1969
Production: 1,952
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/910428909113371

OP: VINTAGE Paddock pinball machine. Made in 1954. Lights still work, but does need some maintenance. Message for details

#6126 6 years ago

Game/Type: Bad Girls / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1988
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/273987186419506

OP: ABSOLUTELY NO HAGGLING. Pickup ONLY. Used. Has original glass and repair manual. Needs restoration and fixing. Turns on, flippers and most bumpers work. One set of drop targets are not working. The screen, score and sound are not working but may be something to deal with another component not working. Not sure. This is an original pinball machine handed down to us and is no longer manufactured. There were only so many made. I am not knowledgeable to fix this but I am sure a skilled person will be able to restore this and have it completely working pretty quickly. Cash only. Must pick-up, I will not be shipping this anywhere. Was $1,000

#6127 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pop-A-Card / EM 1 Player
Features: Add a Ball
Cost: $650 OBO
Contact/Link: watertown.craigslist.org link

OP: Pop a card works great have no room 650 obo

#6128 6 years ago

Game/Type: Doozie / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1968
Production: 2,150
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/272251549900088

OP: Needs some work. Have the original instruction manual.

#6129 6 years ago

Game/Type: Big Shot / EM 2 Player
Year: August, 1973
Cost: $350 OBO
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/656849841173773

OP: Perfect back glass
Needs restored
Gottlieb co
Obo contact jeff717 for 805more0974 info

#6130 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game/Type: Pop-A-Card / EM 1 Player
Features: Add a Ball
Cost: $650 OBO
Contact/Link: watertown.craigslist.org link
OP: Pop a card works great have no room 650 obo

Is anyone in this forum passing through the Watertown, NY area (one hour north of Syracuse) on the way to the York PA show, and would be willing to pick this up for me? Thanks.

#6131 6 years ago

Game/Type: Klondike / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: August 1971
Production: 3,302
Cost: $327
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/266291043846695

OP: 1971 Klondike mining theme...good condition hasn't been played in a while will need restoration

#6132 6 years ago

Game/Type: Quick Draw / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: June 1975
Production: 2,660
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2021142288172121

OP: Fastdraw pinball machine. Lights up on the left side and may need some electrical work done. $200 Obo. No trades.

#6133 6 years ago

Game/Type: Bow & Arrow / EM
Year: November 1974
Production: 7,630
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/493956750944519

OP: Needs one part!

#6134 6 years ago

I think the playfield could use some help as well...This is a title that many people in the hardtop forum have been asking for. If you aren't familiar with the product that I am talking about follow the link. This product will help save a lot of lower value pins that CPR will be unlikely to ever reproduce a playfield for: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardtop-playfield-new-product-announcement-poll-included

Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1516920048364906

OP: Needs sound box fixed

#6135 6 years ago

Game/Type: Target Alpha / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1976
Production: 7,285
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1014124262058169

OP: Have all the pieces legs door never been refurbish everything's original

#6136 6 years ago

Game/Type: MIBS / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1969
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1736942456597793

OP: Working great machine with new rubber rings.

#6137 6 years ago

Game/Type: Drop-A-Card / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: November 1971
Production: 2,600
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/

OP: Selling a project Drop a card. Overall, nice candidate for restoration. The Backglass is good, the cabinet is also pretty nice. Someone painted the coin door area at some point. The playfield has some planking, but should clean up well. There is one broken drop target, but they are available at Pinball resource. I may have a used one that I will include with the machine. There are no broken plastics. I have not tested it. Possible delivery to The York show, or pick up in Manahawkin NJ. I can also ship the game.

#6138 6 years ago

In talking to the seller, this is not the same person selling a Captain Fantastic for $825 on Craigslist (see my post# 6053). There are two really low priced Captain Fantastics for sale in the Florida panhandle!

Game/Type: Captain Fantastic / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1975
Cost: $800 FIRM
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212910772437392&set=pcb.1810101382463114&type=3&theater&ifg=1

OP: For Sale:
Capt. Fantastic. Very clean playing field and excellent back glass. Scoring rotor won't stop. I assume a contact is sticking. Manual, schematics and some extra parts. I need the room and can not physically get in and check it out. Located in Santa Rosa Beach Florida.
$800.00 firm. This is a steal. 850-278-6323 or message me.

#6139 6 years ago

Game: Bride of Pinbot / SS
Year: February, 1991
Production: 8,100
Price: $500
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/173543789466215/permalink/894995247321062/?sale_post_id=894995247321062

OP: Bride of Pinbot Machine + parts for restoration
Laredo, TX
$500
Not currently working - extra parts purchased for restoration. Must pick up in Laredo, TX.

#6140 6 years ago

Game/Type: Night Rider / SS 4 Player
Cost: $570
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/134850657135609

OP: project machine
will trade for other arcades and pins any condition

#6142 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Thanks for digging these up, bluespin! Many don't show up on CL or other searches and it looks like there are some deals to be had.

You're welcome. I try to only post things where the asking price is at least 50% off the Pinside average price. I'm hoping that someone will be able to pick up the Pop-a-Card for me in Watertown, NY.

#6145 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Yes, indeedy, bluespin. I stopped thumbing up only because there were so many bargains here it would look as if I was thumbing up everything! Lots of Project Pin bargains there. If anyone should know how much time it takes to find and post these, I do. Nice job and much appreciated!
I don't want to forget all of you other Project Pinsiders who post here. It is your participation that makes this thread go. Thank you!

Pecos You can thank me when I'm done! I have another 20+ to post.

#6146 6 years ago

Very rare wedgehead. No sales records on Pinside and pinside has been collecting sales data for six years.

Game/Type: Big Casino /EM 1 player
Year: July 1961
Production: 1,600
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/109484076402580/

OP: VINTAGE PINBALL SALE!

We need room over at Kelsey Vintage for lots of new vintage inventory

1961 Gottlieb Big Casino Pinball Machine - fully refurbished and works great!

$500.00 if you pick up
$600.00 delivered and set up in PB County

Was priced at $900.00
Also we can provide a contact for future servicing if needed

Kelsey Vintage Goods
748B Park Ave
Lake Park, FL 33403

Specializing in vintage goods: toys, records, signs, posters, clothes, comics, arcade games, Disney, pinball, neon, memorabilia, ephemera, pop culture, Star Wars, typewriters, sports memorabilia and more!

"Get Hooked on Nostalgia!"
Located in the Lake Park Arts District next to Brewhouse Gallery and Kelsey Theater
Instagram: @kelseyvintage
Facebook: Kelsey Vintage Goods
We buy vintage!
{contact info removed} Less

#6147 6 years ago

Game/Type: Big Ben / EM
Year: April 1975
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1695785914064409/

OP: Needs restoration. Missing playfield glass and has broken coin mechanism. Offers welcome.

#6148 6 years ago

Game/Type: Happy Clown (EM)/ 4 Players
Year: October November, 1964
Production: 3,235
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/142314482964249/

OP: This nice pinball machine built in 1964 is 95 % operationable the #1 counter not working fixable ! This happy clown featured Marilyn Monroe 4 player manufactured by D.Gottlib & Company Chicago Illinois the Legs, bumpers & dippers have been replace OEM. The frt door lock is there but no key Excellent original condition

#6149 6 years ago

Game/Type: Smarty / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1968
Production: 2,201
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1309803075753750/

OP: Pinball Machine-$350

#6150 6 years ago

Game/Type: Palace Guard / EM AAB 1 Player
Year: March 1968
Production: 625 (!)
Cost: $499
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwestarcade/permalink/1609213212489404/?sale_post_id=1609213212489404&rt=11

OP: 1968 Palace Guard by Gottlieb. It works. Nice wedgehead. Just picked it up. Needs a good cleaning. $499. In Mount Pleasant IA. Thanks

#6151 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure
Game/Type: Take Five / SS Cocktail 2 Player
Month/Year: April 1978
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/447912618914323/

OP: Set down pinball works needs some things to have it work better rubber for bumpers

#6152 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Playmatic
Game/Type: Space Gambler/SS - 4 Player
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/713395722178595
OP: Space Gambler. New rubber and ball. Spare boards and some spare parts.

Added over 7 years ago: Seller reported item as sold

#6153 6 years ago

Pinsider: canea
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/796725510504803/?sale_post_id=796725510504803&rt=11
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-4

OP: For sale/trade: Genesis. Needs some work. Links below for more info and more pictures. Located in Sheridan, WY.

More info: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-genesis-4

More pictures at http://imgur.com/a/TIzzO

#6154 6 years ago

Game/Type: Xenon / SS AS-2518-35, 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1979
Production: 11,000
Contact/Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1484530621636712/

OP: Looks to be in great shape will put together and plug in.

#6155 6 years ago

Free 80s stickers on the cabinet!

Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/220041861859150/

OP: Original wood cabinet firepower pinball machine. Had it from when i was a kid from the 80's. Moving and cant take it with us. It needs some work to it. Last turned on a few years ago. Must pick up. It is heavy

#6156 6 years ago

Game/Type: Pat Hand / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: May 1975
Production: 6,500
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1371292722920455/

OP: Super cool pinball machine. We have had it for a couple years and it worked until recently. It turns on but needs someone who knows how they work to get it back. Comes with instructions though. $300 boo

#6157 6 years ago

Game/Type: Old Chicago / EM
Year: March 1975
Production: 7,155
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1408239022584141/
OP: Great working condition

Added over 6 years ago: Seller marked the pinball machine as sold.

Added over 6 years ago: Seller marked the pinball machine as sold.

#6158 6 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/111189026222195/

OP: 1978 pinball works. $500

#6159 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Zaccaria
Game/Type: Circus/EM 4-Player
Year: April 1977
Cost: $75
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/118596888733732/

Backglass is shattered, and legs were ruined by shortening them. Probably just a parts machine.

OP: Legs are cut down for Coffee Table height.
The bottom lights up but not the top.
Non functioning

#6160 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Fascination Int., Incorporated
Game/Type: The Entertainer / Solid State Electronic (SS) Cocktail Table
Month/Year: September 1977
Cost: $125
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2044533899103399/

OP: Roy Clark table top pinball machine. Needs minor restoration. Removable top needs to be rebuilt and the rubber bands need replacing. The electronics work.

#6161 6 years ago

Game/Type: King Pin / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: December 1973
Production: 4,350
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/461316547574634/

OP: Very rare and collectible.

#6162 6 years ago

Game/Type: Close Encounters of the Third Kind / SS
Year: October 1978
Production: 9,950
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/366923523743602/
OP: Used pinball machine. Great physical condition but does not work

Added over 7 years ago: Seller dropped price to $200. Houston area.

#6163 6 years ago

Game/Type: Riverboat Gambler X2 / Solid State Electronic (SS) 4 Player
Month/Year: November 1990
Production: 3,200
Cost: $1,100
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1336668393055612/

OP: Williams Riverboat Gambler Pinball needs new displays but plays great. Solid cabinet and nice playfield. Boards are acid free and batteries have been relocated

#6164 6 years ago

Game/Type: Dolly Parton / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1978
Production: 7,350
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1180256182107685/

OP: Check out all of my listings at Cenla’s Best Market Place on FB!!

#6165 6 years ago

Game/Type: Kings & Queens / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: March 1965
Production: 2,875
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/129750427658516/

OP: Great condition. Recently refurbished. Smoke & pet free home. Price has recently been reduced! Great deal. Shop now for Christmas.

#6166 6 years ago

Game/Type: High Hand / EM 1 Player
Production: 4,950
Cost: $499
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1965977587015158/

OP: Used: needs some work

#6167 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Thanks for digging these up, bluespin! Many don't show up on CL or other searches and it looks like there are some deals to be had.

NicoVolta Pecos Fourty plus of my project pin postings today were from Facebook. I only found three project pins that were on Facebook and Craigslist or Pinside.

#6178 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

This may be my single most favorite thread on Pinside ever. Thanks guys!!

seshpilot Did you see the $150 Firepower in Fort Wayne, In?

#6180 6 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

**Relisted at reduced price $125 - seattle.craigslist.org link

If only I lived in Seattle. I'd hate to see this wedgehead converted to a virtual pin. This deal is too good to pass up. Is anyone in Seattle that could pick this up and drop it at a Fastenal store for me?

#6182 6 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

seattle.craigslist.org link
The game is funky. Diamond Jack.

I looked at the playfield not the cabinet. I noticed that the backglass is some custom aluminum thing. The playfield is a rare wedgehead placed inside an early solid state cabinet

#6184 6 years ago

Seller's ad on Facebook says $600, but in talking through Facebook seller complained about all of the low ballers. He said that he would lower the price to $450 to get a fast sale. He pm'd me several pictures and it looks nice. I suggested that he update his Facebook ad with the new pictures and lowered price or cancel the ad and list it on Craigslist. Here are some comments that he provided:

"The bottom drain solenoid don't work still trying to figure that out. It's definately a player's condition machine. The way it sits id sell it for $450."

Game/Type: Firepower II / SS
Year: August 1983
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/groups/scottsvintagemancavestuff/permalink/542597056083871/?sale_post_id=542597056083871&rt=11

OP: Williams Fire power II pinball

#6185 6 years ago

FREE Gottlieb wedgehead pinball machine in Rockville, MD. Must be picked up tomorrow. Just a little too far away for me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1843173389240908

#6218 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Allied Leisure Industries, Inc
Game/Type: Dyn O' Mite / SS 2 Player
Month/Year: November 1975
Cost: $175
Link/Contact: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/744404275750851

OP: Lights up, thats about it. As is. No legs. Possibly trade for other pinball things.

#6219 6 years ago

Game/Type: Post Time / EM
Month/Year:
Production:
Cost: $225
Pinsider: @cookyjar
Contact/Link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/york-show-news-future-white-rose-gameroomyork-show-2017-edition/page/14#post-3987035

OP: I have a Williams Post Time project that I can being to York for anyone interested. Asking $225.

#6225 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I was interested until Jen pointed out that what I thought was dirt was actually black mold. Yuck.

Matt,
If you are interested in buying a Mibs, Steve Charland's (blownfuse) widow is selling his Mibs on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/135021787123622

#6237 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

found this on craigslist Atlanta:
Bally Eight Ball Champ selling for $700, but I think that's too high considering the left side and front were painted black. what do you think would be a fair offer for this?
atlanta.craigslist.org link

remf I checked Pimballpimp, classic arcades, planetary Pinball and several European sites and no one makes stencils for this title. This was a low production game. There was an article on pinside about being able to remove a specific type of paint with a product that you can buy at homedepot/Lowe's.

Since you can't fix the art, I would ask to see it in person, test the paint to see if it can be removed. If so maybe offer $600. If you can't remove the paint pass on the pin as it will be hard to trade or sell later.

There is a really nice looking Blackout on Craigslist for $800. If you have trouble finding the ad on me.

John

#6240 6 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

remf I checked Pimballpimp, classic arcades, planetary Pinball and several European sites and no one makes stencils for this title. This was a low production game. There was an article on pinside about being able to remove a specific type of paint with a product that you can buy at homedepot/Lowe's.
Since you can't fix the art, I would ask to see it in person, test the paint to see if it can be removed. If so maybe offer $600. If you can't remove the paint pass on the pin as it will be hard to trade or sell later.
There is a really nice looking Blackout on Craigslist for $800. If you have trouble finding the ad on me.
John

remf Here is a link to the Blackout. It is $900 obo. If you like drop target games you will like this title. The secret to successfully buying these types of pins is going to look at it first before trying to negotiate on price. Sellers get a lot of people emailing/calling asking how low the seller can lower the price. Schedule a time and date to go look at it. After inspecting it in person, and you like it, offer $600-700 if the playfield is in good condition. You will have trouble finding a good condition playfield for this title to swap into the game. The seller is more motivated to lower the price if you are there in person. As the saying goes "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
athensga.craigslist.org link

#6252 6 years ago

Estate Sale TH 10/06 and SAT 10/07

Game/Type: Egg Head / EM
Year: December 1961

Game/Type: Sky Kings/ EM 1 Player
Month/Year: October 1973

Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Northampton/18067/1658715?highlight=pinball

#6253 6 years ago

Manufacturer: Gottlieb / Premier
Game/Type: Rescue 911 / SS
Year: May, 1994
Production: 4,000
Cost: ???
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NV/Henderson/89074/1679241?highlight=Pinball

Dates:
FRI 10/06-MON 10/09

#6254 6 years ago

Estate Sale

Game/Type: Austin Powers / SS
Month/Year: June 2001
Production:
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/NY/Woodbury/11797/1682172?highlight=pinball

Dates:
Friday 10/13 only

#6255 6 years ago

Estate Sale 11/03-05

Game/Type: Teacher's Pet
Month/Year: December 1965
Production: 1600
Cost: ???

Game/Type: Student Prince / EM
Mo/Year: June 1968
Production: 3,502

Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MD/Rockville/20852/1673922?highlight=pinball

Dates:
FRI 11/03 - SUN 11/05

#6256 6 years ago

Estate Sale 10/20-21

Manufacturer: Data East
Game/Type: Star Trek / SS 4 Player
Month/Year: October 1991
Production: 4,400
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/IL/Sterling/61081/1673643?highlight=pinball

Dates:
FRI 10/20- SAT 10/21

#6257 6 years ago

Auction 10/10

Game/Type: Road Kings / SS System 11 4 Player
Month/Year: July 1986
Production: 5,500

Game/Type: X's and O's/ SS System 11 4 Player
Month/Year: 1983
Production: 3,300

Game/Type: Monte Carlo / SS
Year: February 1987
Production: 4,315

Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Grand-Rapids/49503/1652754?highlight=pinball

#6258 6 years ago

Estate Sale SAT 10/07 - SUN 10/08

Game/Type: Preview / EM 2 Player
Month/Year: August 1962
Production: 1,900
Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/MO/Chesterfield/63017/1671258?highlight=PINBALL

#6260 6 years ago

This isn't a project, but I see this title selling for $2,500-3,000, usually on the higher end.

Game/Type: World Cup Soccer/ SS
Month/Year: February 1994
Production: 8,743
Cost: $1,500
Contact/Link: nh.craigslist.org link

OP: Fully shopped 18 months ago, LEDs, etc. could use a waxing and at the firm price listed I'm not doing it. Priced to move, if you see ad it's still available.

#6262 6 years ago

This is from a garage sale that was run this last weekend, but the ad is still up.

Game/Type: Space Time / EM 4 Player
Month/Year: September 1972
Production: 5,000
Cost: Make offer
Link/Contact: redding.craigslist.org link

OP: A LOT to look at!!! Furniture, men and women's clothing, women's shoes, pinball machine, tables, chairs, artwork, books, kids toys.. and much more! C'mon over and make us an offer!!!

#6263 6 years ago

Game/Type: Strikes and Spares / SS
Year: June 1978
Production: 12,820
Cost: $700
Link/Contact: orlando.craigslist.org link

OP: Bally Strikes and Spares Pinball Machine. Plays great. Old school chimes. Has Altek Ultimate MPU board. Player 4 display flaky, jiggling the connector brings it in. I will try to fix. Backglass is near perfect. Playfield has wear around numbers, but much nicer than most you see. I need room, so selling for cash. No trades.

#6264 6 years ago

The Jacks Open looks to be a fully restored pin, not a project, but that is a really cheap price for a restored pin ranked #20 on Pinside's top 100 EM list.

Game/Type: Volley / EM 1 Player
Cost: $450 OBO
OP: $450/or best offer. 1976 Gottleib Volley. Working condition, but needs some minor work. Score calculator doesn't calculate ten thousands and game counter doesn't count accurately, but very easy to reset for more games. All lights work and everything else is in great condition. Original artwork on cabinet. Set to free play, no coins needed. Pick up in Ocean Pines.

Game/Type: Jacks Open / EM 1 Player
Month/Year: February 1977
Production: 2,975
Cost: $750 OBO
Contact/Link: easternshore.craigslist.org link

Contact/Link: easternshore.craigslist.org link

#6265 6 years ago

Seller also has arcade projects in his Craigslist ad.

Game/Type: Buccaneer / EM 1 Player
Year: June 1976
Production: 3,650
Link/Contact: rockford.craigslist.org link

OP: This pinball is complete, just needing playfield reassembly. The playfield was fully cleaned and waxed but i ended up moving and i wrapped up the game probably 2-3 years ago to seal crap out and haven't gotten a chance to finish it. The playfield is currently stripped of parts (See photos) but i have everything in a box including a brand new rubber kit. Cabinet is solid and game plays perfectly fine. Legs are a little rusty.

#6267 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'd be all over that Volley. Wouldn't want to go through the hassle of shipping plus added price, but if I were local I'd hit it. $450 or less sounds pretty fair for what appears to be a decently working machine sans a few glitches.
There is a "local" one by me for around $1,500, so not so much jumping there.

I feel the same way about the Jacks Open.

#6269 6 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

What Jacks Open? All I see is a Volley.

Thanks. I corrected the posting.

#6289 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I can't believe he plugged it in.

Shocking!

#6291 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

And 100% of the proceeds goes to charity?

Yes. EBay added this option several years ago. The buyers payment, after seller fees, goes directly to the chosen charity.

#6292 6 years ago

Estate Sale 10/06-07

Game/Type: Pin Up / EM AAB
Year: April 1975
Production: 715
Link/Contact: https://www.estatesales.net/CT/Oxford/06478/1670262?highlight=Pinball

Dates: Friday 10/06 - Saturday 10/07

#6293 6 years ago

Estate Sale 10/21-22

Game/Type: Line Drive / Pitch and Bat
Year: February 1972

Manufacturer: Sportscraft
Game/Type: Turbo Ice Hockey (Air Hockey game)
Year: ????

Contact/Link: https://www.estatesales.net/PA/Sunbury/17801/1679967?highlight=Pinball+PINBALL

Dates: Sat 10/21- SUN 10/22

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 45.00
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 199.95
$ 31.00
$ 45.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Holton, MI
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Bellefonte, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Electronics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
5,030 posts in this topic match your search for posts by bluespin. You are on page 1 of 21.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/1?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.